New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIV: Boots on Hooves / Bikinis on Top

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    This thread has it's priorities straight.
    Quoted for Truth. Way to go guys. Way to go.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    Ok. I have a rather massive monitor. and that image dump had me scrolling FOREVER. in can only imagine what would have happened on my old 17inch D=
    I use a TV for my monitor and it was still a massive image dump

though i'm not sure it would matter... don't images and websites scale with monitor size?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #1203

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I use a TV for my monitor and it was still a massive image dump

though i'm not sure it would matter... don't images and websites scale with monitor size?
    They scale with size, not resolution. If you have a 1440 x 900 27 inch monitor, the images will still take up more space (relative to the monitor) than a 1920 x 1080 15 inch Monitor.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

4. - Top - End - #1204

Back once again, and the answer is indeed smut. Possibly with some bondage. I won't believe I've truly arrived until I get Rule 34'd.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Titan in the Playground

Dragonshy was just as funny on the second viewing. Fluttershy is just hilarious.

6. - Top - End - #1206

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Back once again, and the answer is indeed smut. Possibly with some bondage. I won't believe I've truly arrived until I get Rule 34'd.
    I... Oh god. Oh god.

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Titan in the Playground

I'm...going to chalk this under the "Be careful what you wish for" category. And then walk away.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ettin in the Playground

Woah.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Colossus in the Playground

*Sigh* Anatomy is, like, a month down the drawing lesson schedule.

What? What? I'm joking!

10. - Top - End - #1210

This is going to end so poorly. x3

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Barbarian in the Playground

Now you've done it Esper, there are probably smut capable artists lurking in this very thread who will take that comment as permission. Sure, it sounds funny now but after a couple weeks your brain will be permanently scarred. FOREVER.

12. - Top - End - #1212

Speaking of which...
    Airship:
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight blinks
    Midnight: The ship is sinking!?

The Court-ship of luna: Airships are Magic.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not quite sure if sinking is the correct term... But i heard going down. I have an idea though! *The ship shudders as the barge impacts, Lyra and Olympia heading to deal with the boarding party* And that was NOT part of it! Looks like I'm on my own here. Now lets see.... *He searches the room for ammunition, which he found along a large sack* Thanq--olizers? What in the hay? Dont matter, im firing them! *He loads the cannons with the ammo and Thanqolizers and another with ammo laced with his magic. He aims for the crossfire of the other ships where the colliding objects seem to create random items.* FIRE! *He fires all the cannons and watches for the impact, he sparks his magic as the rounds from the ships collide, Creating a massive explosion. sending out a large shockwave.* Fillies and Gentlecolts. May i present to you, The Destroyer "The Manticore's Sting" *Where the explosion was, there is now a naval destroyer, bristling with cannons and fully crewed.* I just love places were imagination is your most powerful weapon. LYRA! Olympia! Find the captain, were going flying! Purple one... please untie the unconscious white one.
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Firbolg in the Playground

Operation: Airship is Magic I was so tempted to put 'airship is kinky'
    Spoiler
    Show
    There seem to be a lot of ropes
    *looks over at Shimmer*
    The fair monocle'd princess says you've gained much of Trixie's skills with them. Now I have suitable transportation available for the three of us.

The kommodore, I fear, does not have the princess' safety at heart
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #1214

Ahahahahaha, saying that was worth it just for those reactions.
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-07-12 at 09:52 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1215

Ahahahahaha, saying that was worth it just for those reactions.
    You know you're going to get the smut anyways now, right? Not from me, but from somepony somewhere. YOU'VE OPENED PANDORA'S BOX GIRL. DON'T MAKE THE CHART MORE COMPLICATED.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not quite sure if sinking is the correct term... But i heard going down. I have an idea though! *The ship shudders as the barge impacts, Lyra and Olympia heading to deal with the boarding party* And that was NOT part of it! Looks like I'm on my own here. Now lets see.... *He searches the room for ammunition, which he found along a large sack* Thanq--olizers? What in the hay? Dont matter, im firing them! *He loads the cannons with the ammo and Thanqolizers and another with ammo laced with his magic. He aims for the crossfire of the other ships where the colliding objects seem to create random items.* FIRE! *He fires all the cannons and watches for the impact, he sparks his magic as the rounds from the ships collide, Creating a massive explosion. sending out a large shockwave.* Fillies and Gentlecolts. May i present to you, The Destroyer "The Manticore's Sting" *Where the explosion was, there is now a naval destroyer, bristling with cannons and fully crewed.* I just love places were imagination is your most powerful weapon. LYRA! Olympia! Find the captain, were going flying! Purple one... please untie the unconscious white one.
    AiM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, yeah. Let's go grab the captain. *yanks SiuiS and drags him on the floor*
    Yeeech! What the hay is this?!

Poison Joke. Hah. Luckily I'm immune.
    ... You have to be joking.
    Unfortunately, I am incapable of jokes. However, I am capable of telling blunt and uncomfortable truths.
    Great, now I'm going to get pranked by a plant who thinks it has a wacky sense of humour. At least I have a few hours before the effects start.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-07-12 at 10:12 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1217

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    You know you're going to get the smut anyways now, right? Not from me, but from somepony somewhere. YOU'VE OPENED PANDORA'S BOX GIRL. DON'T MAKE THE CHART MORE COMPLICATED.
    How do you make a non-Euclidean fractal more complicated?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    How do you make a non-Euclidean fractal more complicated?
    Imaginery components and higher dimensions.

Like imagining 3D Midnight smut.
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Colossus in the Playground

Alright everypony, I'm gonna do my bit to get us off the topic of smut.

The Old Stories, chapters 6 and 7 and complete!

I'd love feedback on this, if you've got it

20. - Top - End - #1220

Court-'ship of Luna:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "...so theoretically I should be immune to the worst of it!"
    "But you're sure you want to do this?"
    "Yes."
    "Really?"
    "Yes."
    "Really re-"
    Flock sighs and kicks the pillow shoved beneath her back hoof, sending a void spark through it. Her eyes widen as time seems to slow down, realising quite what she just did.

*KABOOM*
    "I'M NOT SUUUUURE!"

Flock hurtles across the battlefield, trailing smoke, voidstuff and all manner of singed fur and feathers, before crash-landing on the deck of the Neo Nemo. Slightly dazed the pegasus sends a few jolts of void energy through herself, before snapping to attention and remembering the matter at hand. Bruised, burnt and bloody, Flock strides purposefully toward Midnight, drawing a clipboard from her ruined waistcoat.
    "Did you see that? First class delivery, that was, right enough, right enough, sign here please - just after the 'x'."
    Flock twitches slightly, eyes flickering to each pony in turn, her smile becoming that much wider as she sees Luna incapacitated. It is worth noting that her grin was already walking a curious tightrope between "very enthusiastic", "stark raving mad" and "outright murderous" beforehand.
    Last edited by ScionoftheVoid; 2011-07-12 at 10:36 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1221

Spoiler
    Show
    Operation: Airship is Magic I was so tempted to put 'airship is kinky'
    Spoiler
    Show
    There seem to be a lot of ropes
    *looks over at Shimmer*
    The fair monocle'd princess says you've gained much of Trixie's skills with them. Now I have suitable transportation available for the three of us.

The kommodore, I fear, does not have the princess' safety at heart
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    Court-'ship of Luna:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "...so theoretically I should be immune to the worst of it!"
    "But you're sure you want to do this?"
    "Yes."
    "Really?"
    "Yes."
    "Really re-"
    Flock sighs and kicks the pillow shoved beneath her back hoof, sending a void spark through it. Her eyes widen as time seems to slow down, realising quite what she just did.

*KABOOM*
    "I'M NOT SUUUUURE!"

Flock hurtles across the battlefield, trailing smoke, voidstuff and all manner of singed fur and feathers, before crash-landing on the deck of the Neo Nemo. Slightly dazed the pegasus sends a few jolts of void energy through herself, before snapping to attention and remembering the matter at hand. Bruised, burnt and bloody, Flock strides purposefully toward Midnight, drawing a clipboard from her ruined waistcoat.
    "Did you see that? First class delivery, that was, right enough, right enough, sign here please - just after the 'x'."
    Flock twitches slightly, eyes flickering to each pony in turn, her smile becoming that much wider as she sees Luna incapacitated. It is worth noting that her grin was already walking a curious tightrope between "very enthusiastic", "stark raving mad" and "outright murderous" beforehand.
    Airship is Magic
    Spoiler
    Show
    Midnight shivers, as Flock comes crashing down, as RebelHero orders her, as MCerberus tries to reason with her. She takes a deep breath, and plants herself between them, and the incapaciated Luna and the tied-up Shimmer. Her horn glows threateningly, and she glowers a piercing glare at them.*

I don't know what's going on here. I know enough to trust none of you! I'm finding my own way off this ship, and I'm taking Shimmer and my Mom with me! I don't know what any of you have done to Momma, but I won't let you take advantage of it!

*Midnight begins bucking her hoof against the deck, trying to make herself look as brave and intimidating as possible.

I am Midnight, daughter of the two greatest magicians in all of Equestria, and of Princess Luna! I am a Princess of the realm! Do you three really want to be trying me? You will give us a boat for us three alone, and you will let us leave!
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-07-12 at 10:42 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1222

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    And now it's time for an IMAGE DUMP.

Spoiler
    Show

That picture of Fluttershy in a Wonderbolt's costume is just adorable.

Now we need a FanFic where Fluttershy does join the Wonderbolts.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Titan in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Now we need a FanFic where Fluttershy does join the Wonderbolts.
    Not because she's a fantastic flyer or anything, but because she's so freaking adorable. After all, how could the Wonderbolts resist ZE MAGICK?
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2011-07-12 at 11:01 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Dang. I absolutely did NOT see that coming. As for the writing, there's not much else I can say. You keep to the storytelling style of each character pretty well, and each chapter feels like a mythological story, if that makes any sense. Good work.

"She saved us, she saved us both, and hearing her role in the story fills me with sorrow."
    -Shouldn't that be "not hearing"?

"Let's all bring our hooves together and have a round of applause for my sister, our hero, the Princess Luna."
    -I know it sounds a bit more formal, but "The Princess Luna" just sounds weird to me. I'd take out "the".
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

25. - Top - End - #1225

Airship is Magic
    Spoiler
    Show
    Midnight shivers, as Flock comes crashing down, as RebelHero orders her, as MCerberus tries to reason with her. She takes a deep breath, and plants herself between them, and the incapaciated Luna and the tied-up Shimmer. Her horn glows threateningly, and she glowers a piercing glare at them.*

I don't know what's going on here. I know enough to trust none of you! I'm finding my own way off this ship, and I'm taking Shimmer and my Mom with me! I don't know what any of you have done to Momma, but I won't let you take advantage of it!

*Midnight begins bucking her hoof against the deck, trying to make herself look as brave and intimidating as possible.

I am Midnight, daughter of the two greatest magicians in all of Equestria, and of Princess Luna! I am a Princess of the realm! Do you three really want to be trying me? You will give us a boat for us three alone, and you will let us leave!
    Court-'ship of Luna:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I could really have used the space, you know?"
    Flock scrawls the name "Midnight" after the "x", and pulls away the fake document from her page of the Ship Note to reveal another name - Grey Mouser. In the ensuing confusion she leaps toward Luna, holding her close as both ripple and warp as they begin to dissappear into the safety of the Void. Well, comparative safety. Sort of. Maybe. Kinda. Look, she hadn't thought this through and the choice was freefalling in her own realm or facing the wrath of a powerful and pissed-off unicorn, daughter of a godess, a powerful illusionist and a magical prodigy - no less, she was taking the one she had a hope of surviving. Even if she did feel very weak from all the activity, being fired from cannons and constant use of void powers from the wrong plane. And this plane shift was taking longer than usual, and she was about to pass out from the strain even if it worked.

"This is not my day."

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Good sir. That was amazing. And the twist at the end? Excellent. You wrote a Luna-fic without Luna in it. That sir, is brilliant.

27. - Top - End - #1227

Court-'ship of Luna:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I could really have used the space, you know?"
    Flock scrawls the name "Midnight" after the "x", and pulls away the fake document from her page of the Ship Note to reveal another name - Grey Mouser. In the ensuing confusion she leaps toward Luna, holding her close as both ripple and warp as they begin to dissappear into the safety of the Void. Well, comparative safety. Sort of. Maybe. Kinda. Look, she hadn't thought this through and the choice was freefalling in her own realm or facing the wrath of a powerful and pissed-off unicorn, daughter of a godess, a powerful illusionist and a magical prodigy - no less, she was taking the one she had a hope of surviving. Even if she did feel very weak from all the activity, being fired from cannons and constant use of void powers from the wrong plane. And this plane shift was taking longer than usual, and she was about to pass out from the strain even if it worked.

"This is not my day."
    Operation: Airship is Magic
    Spoiler
    Show
    *the admiral's been trying to zap the rope destroyed for a while now. Stupid laws of physics*

*Suddenly, the Socks closes in with the Nemo, and a grey earth pony swings over on a rope. In a flash, the Captain of the Socks takes midnight in his hoofs* "We were always meant to be"

*meanwhile, the ropes finally break and a clapping Luna is spirited over to the Socks*
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-07-12 at 11:23 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1228

Operation: Airship is Magic
    Spoiler
    Show
    *the admiral's been trying to zap the rope destroyed for a while now. Stupid laws of physics*

*Suddenly, the Socks closes in with the Nemo, and a grey earth pony swings over on a rope. In a flash, the Captain of the Socks takes midnight in his hoofs* "We were always meant to be"

*meanwhile, the ropes finally break and a clapping Luna is spirited over to the Socks*
    Spoiler
    Show
    You realise that by taking Luna, you're also taking Flock (there is no way in Equestria she's letting go) - which means you're now dissolving into the Void. While the Harbinger is still in the dreamworld. And also dissolving, though it's just coming to pieces without its captain there to keep it together.

Also, I thought it was Mouser who was in this contest? The whole point of that ship was to distract both the people who'd try hardest to stop Flock. If your character wasn't Mouser, do I get a retcon or just roll with it?

29. - Top - End - #1229

Spoiler
    Show
    You realise that by taking Luna, you're also taking Flock (there is no way in Equestria she's letting go) - which means you're now dissolving into the Void. While the Harbinger is still in the dreamworld. And also dissolving, though it's just coming to pieces without its captain there to keep it together.

Also, I thought it was Mouser who was in this contest? The whole point of that ship was to distract both the people who'd try hardest to stop Flock. If your character wasn't Mouser, do I get a retcon or just roll with it?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well I mentioned electricity powers during the first duel, so that means the admiral has to be my avatar. And do you think it would be that easy to dissolve such a high-ranking follower of the Pink One?

Grey Mouser is this chap
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Ettin in the Playground

You know, this really should be in FFRP forum. It has taken a life of it's own alright.