Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIV: Boots on Hooves / Bikinis on Top

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

5) "Next Generation" fics
    Imagining TNG as a fanfic would answer so many questions.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dromer View Post
    Needs a cameo from Twilight Spockle, however.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dromer View Post
    Poor Gene. They only ever managed to save Star Trek by taking it away from you.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Needs a cameo from Twilight Spockle, however.
    You DID see the episode where Spock made a cameo right?
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

5. - Top - End - #1295

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Alright everypony, I'm gonna do my bit to get us off the topic of smut.

The Old Stories, chapters 6 and 7 and complete!

I'd love feedback on this, if you've got it
    Very nice, and thanks for putting them all together. It's probably better than the .txt files I was using for the first five stories.

Spoiler
    Show
    Anyways, seeing Celestia's story at the end was unexpected. I guess it makes sense - we've been reading about her, so why not ask the pony directly? Nice to see Luna working into the background, including giving reasons for her Nightmare Moon transformation. I guess we can just blame everything on Metal Mask now, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    My reasons are mostly this, plus I don't like reading long things on a computer screen.
    I'm the same way; I prefer a physical book over a computer monitor. Dang bookstores keep trying to sell me Nooks, though.

I suppose I could recommend you a few good, short ones. Note that I'm more of a fan of the sad stories, though.

Storm - by Kits
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/story-storm.html
    ^ I like how Pinkie Pie is characterized in this one. The "I am an insane reality breaking overlord" concept feels very out of place in anything resembling a serious plot.

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

this makes me sad, because it is, functionally, you cutting yourself off from a part of the fandom because you find it and ts proponents too out-there. That's been my biggest source of depression since I've joined the herd.

Alas! Bobcat is an adult, and it's up to him to consent or not consent. But it makes me sad that we've created this artificial division

Also, I'll admit I don't appreciate being guilted about my tastes. I'm always made to feel like the bad guy.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    My reasons are mostly this, plus I don't like reading long things on a computer screen.
    Oh. I suppose that just up and invalidates my carefully thought-out encouragement/response then, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Ninjas + Time Travel = MOST. DANGEROUS. THING.

Tin foil won't save you, my friend.
    Incorrect. You're just not using enough tinfoil.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Ettin in the Playground

Ninjas + Time Travel = MOST. DANGEROUS. THING.
    What about Pinkie Pie + Time Travel?
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

9. - Top - End - #1299

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    How about tinfoil cowboy hats? They're the ultimate protection!

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Troll in the Playground

Oh. I suppose that just up and invalidates my carefully thought-out encouragement/response then, doesn't it?

Actually, you're better off tying a metal skillet to your head. It's easily reusable, so you cut down on waste tinfoil pollution, and you can put it in a large hat so they aren't on to you (I recommend a ****-skin cap because of the similar shape).

... ****, as in Racoons, is a sensored word? I guess I can see why, still sorta surprising to look at your post and see **** when you were using a word innocently.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-12 at 03:39 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1301

GnomeWizardGuy

... ****, as in Racoons, is a sensored word? I guess I can see why, still sorta surprising to look at your post and see **** when you were using a word innocently.
    I had to Google it to see what the problem was. I'd always associated the term with Davy Crockett, myself.

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by erikun View Post
    How about tinfoil cowboy hats? They're the ultimate protection!
    Actually, you're better off tying a metal skillet to your head. It's easily reusable, so you cut down on waste tinfoil pollution, and you can put it in a large hat so they aren't on to you (I recommend a ****-skin cap because of the similar shape).

So what you're saying is that I need to wear a metal skillet under a Raccoon-skin cap under a cowboy hat?

It's so obvious, it's a wonder I never thought of it before!
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Bugbear in the Playground

While I've been amused pretty much by most of the past few pages, reading back on it and laughing my ass off with the jokes and wondering about how Twilight and Trixie would deal with Midnight's sexuality, I do have to be serious for a moment and comment on this:

Also, I'll admit I don't appreciate being guilted about my tastes. I'm always made to feel like the bad guy.
    This is the truth, bobcat's allowed to not like things or have different tastes, and he shouldn't be guilted into doing something. If he's not into the themes of my story, if he's not into wanting to read a story, that's perfectly okay. Reading, particularly reading fan-fic, is a past time and no one should feel obligated to read something.

He's not the bad guy just 'causa that, people just have different tastes, and it makes me feel kinda bad that he's been singled out because of it.

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Troll in the Playground

So what you're saying is that I need to wear a metal skillet under a Raccoon-skin cap under a cowboy hat?

Also, so that everyone knows you mean business, you should wear a fez on top of the cowboy hat.

Hm... what else. What if it rains? Galoshes!

And maybe a nice purple dress.

Amish: I'm not sure this is such a good...

WHOSE DRESS IS IT?

Amish: If I have my way, not mine!

Edit, response to earlier comment: Actually, tin foil makes ninjas go bad faster, due to the chemical reactions. To keep your ninjas fresh and crispy, you should use saran wrap and just a pinch of lemon juice.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-12 at 04:02 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Barbarian in the Playground

In other news!....
    My Ponyard Fic is progressing finally. Its not at ALL like i originally planned it, weather of not its for the good or not has yet to be seen. I seem to be spending more time on his childhood then i wanted. Lots of small Day to week long time skips between key events as im trying to show just HOW he is able to do what he does. Im a short story writer. a page or two in length. Low on detail high in action. Writing an extended story is a challenge for me. (also can some one teach me how to effectively use google docs?)
    ADVENTURE!!!!!

My current story ponies-Ponylagann in the Ponythread.
    Spoiler
    Show

NightScream
    Ponyard
    SkyRocket
    Filly Pokey Pierce

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
    In other news!....
    My Ponyard Fic is progressing finally. Its not at ALL like i originally planned it, weather of not its for the good or not has yet to be seen. I seem to be spending more time on his childhood then i wanted. Lots of small Day to week long time skips between key events as im trying to show just HOW he is able to do what he does. Im a short story writer. a page or two in length. Low on detail high in action. Writing an extended story is a challenge for me. (also can some one teach me how to effectively use google docs?)
    Sure.

1) No story outline survives contact with the paper. Characters are willful beasts and will do their own thing if you've constructed them properly. Hence why in Semper Fidelis, a story about demon lords invading Equestria, so much of it has been relationship talk.

2) Google docs is easy. You get a google account (I grudgingly got one because they made me convert my youtube account). https://docs.google.com/?authuser=0#home Go there. Then you can create a document. Copy/paste whatever you have in word/other files there. Be sure to make it public (it's an option along the top bar, as I recall).

It's pretty intuitive once you're in it. I still recommend doing it in Word first, because Google Docs doesn't recognize plenty of perfectly cromulent words you might want to use.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Troll in the Playground

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is MORE TINFOIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    What about Pinkie Pie + Time Travel?
    I'm going to back away slowly and never, ever contemplate that, ever again...

Before I read your addendum about Raccoons, my brain went in so many strange places trying to figure out what that censored word could be. It was a little shocking, actually (great, now my own brain scares me).

It's the mark of a true genius that they point out what everyone else should have already been thinking.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

18. - Top - End - #1308

So if I get this correctly, when Pinkie drinks coffee, she accelerates to 88mph and can travel through time?

Also, I still love an tolerate DBC's personal style of fanfic tastes.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm going to back away slowly and never, ever contemplate that, ever again...
    Pinkie? What did you do? Why is Celestia referring to herself as Candylestia?
    Also, I will always tolerate DBC's taste, no need to worry about that.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-07-12 at 04:21 PM.

20. - Top - End - #1310

The Courtship of Luna Also wow, you guys just wait for me to go to bed to go all out here, don't you?

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    AiM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Look, we have more company!
    Well, don't just sit there, fire the peppermint shells!
    Lyra, you still need to pull the trigger. You installed that safety feature yourself. Now, where can I facepalm so that you get the full extent of my emotions?
    Fine, fine, don't get your barrels in a twist.
    *shoots the nearest goon off the deck, cantering towards Kommodore Kurgan.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    AiM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, yeah. Let's go grab the captain. *yanks SiuiS and drags him on the floor*
    Yeeech! What the hay is this?!

Poison Joke. Hah. Luckily I'm immune.
    ... You have to be joking.
    Unfortunately, I am incapable of jokes. However, I am capable of telling blunt and uncomfortable truths.
    Great, now I'm going to get pranked by a plant who thinks it has a wacky sense of humour. At least I have a few hours before the effects start.
    The Kommodore watches as one of his red-saddles is blasted overboard. He frowns. Something isn't right. And then it hits him. Wilhelm scream you fool! It is standard protocol for when henchmen fall from places!

He looks up to Lyra and gives a smile. Under normal circumstances, I would say you have a few hours. But see, I have a special talent- *Pulls back tabard to reveal a cutie mark involving a potion bottle*-I am skilled with the use of certain...items. I would say you have about five minutes before you begin suffering at least five side effects (hur...well....two if you are a mane character). And before you try anything funny, I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.

He looks away from Lyra to his remaining crew Now, have you delivered the invites yet?

The Court-ship of luna: Airships are Magic.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm not quite sure if sinking is the correct term... But i heard going down. I have an idea though! *The ship shudders as the barge impacts, Lyra and Olympia heading to deal with the boarding party* And that was NOT part of it! Looks like I'm on my own here. Now lets see.... *He searches the room for ammunition, which he found along a large sack* Thanq--olizers? What in the hay? Dont matter, im firing them! *He loads the cannons with the ammo and Thanqolizers and another with ammo laced with his magic. He aims for the crossfire of the other ships where the colliding objects seem to create random items.* FIRE! *He fires all the cannons and watches for the impact, he sparks his magic as the rounds from the ships collide, Creating a massive explosion. sending out a large shockwave.* Fillies and Gentlecolts. May i present to you, The Destroyer "The Manticore's Sting" *Where the explosion was, there is now a naval destroyer, bristling with cannons and fully crewed.* I just love places were imagination is your most powerful weapon. LYRA! Olympia! Find the captain, were going flying! Purple one... please untie the unconscious white one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    Court-'ship of Luna:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "...so theoretically I should be immune to the worst of it!"
    "But you're sure you want to do this?"
    "Yes."
    "Really?"
    "Yes."
    "Really re-"
    Flock sighs and kicks the pillow shoved beneath her back hoof, sending a void spark through it. Her eyes widen as time seems to slow down, realising quite what she just did.

*KABOOM*
    "I'M NOT SUUUUURE!"

Flock hurtles across the battlefield, trailing smoke, voidstuff and all manner of singed fur and feathers, before crash-landing on the deck of the Neo Nemo. Slightly dazed the pegasus sends a few jolts of void energy through herself, before snapping to attention and remembering the matter at hand. Bruised, burnt and bloody, Flock strides purposefully toward Midnight, drawing a clipboard from her ruined waistcoat.
    "Did you see that? First class delivery, that was, right enough, right enough, sign here please - just after the 'x'."
    Flock twitches slightly, eyes flickering to each pony in turn, her smile becoming that much wider as she sees Luna incapacitated. It is worth noting that her grin was already walking a curious tightrope between "very enthusiastic", "stark raving mad" and "outright murderous" beforehand.
    Court-'ship of Luna:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I could really have used the space, you know?"
    Flock scrawls the name "Midnight" after the "x", and pulls away the fake document from her page of the Ship Note to reveal another name - Grey Mouser. In the ensuing confusion she leaps toward Luna, holding her close as both ripple and warp as they begin to dissappear into the safety of the Void. Well, comparative safety. Sort of. Maybe. Kinda. Look, she hadn't thought this through and the choice was freefalling in her own realm or facing the wrath of a powerful and pissed-off unicorn, daughter of a godess, a powerful illusionist and a magical prodigy - no less, she was taking the one she had a hope of surviving. Even if she did feel very weak from all the activity, being fired from cannons and constant use of void powers from the wrong plane. And this plane shift was taking longer than usual, and she was about to pass out from the strain even if it worked.

"This is not my day."
    Operation: Airship is Magic
    Spoiler
    Show
    *the admiral's been trying to zap the rope destroyed for a while now. Stupid laws of physics*

*Suddenly, the Socks closes in with the Nemo, and a grey earth pony swings over on a rope. In a flash, the Captain of the Socks takes midnight in his hoofs* "We were always meant to be"

*meanwhile, the ropes finally break and a clapping Luna is spirited over to the Socks*

Airship of Luna courting

Spoiler
    Show
    These ponies really dont understand urgency... *Ponyard is clearly panicked now as he watches the events unfold.* Princess! No! And who is this guy Romancing the pur--Midnight? and the bondage guy is gone, and WHERE DID THAT SHIP COME FROM?! *Ponyard begins pacing mumbling to himself, then he remembers his shiny new destroyer floating in the void.* Midnight! Want to get Luna back? Out there is a fully outfitted battleship bristling with guns and a full crew. That would be our best bet. This ship is doomed and staying here will doom you too! We HAVE to leave!
    Wait...what just happened here? That is the Guest of Honor! Stop them from party-napping her!

One of the two remaining crewponies leaps after the disappearing/reappearing Princess Luna, Flock, and MCerebus, only to miss and fall to his assumed doom. At least this minion had the wits to pull off one doozy of a Wilhelm Scream.

Fine, fine, they want to take our guest of honor away from us, but I still have one trick up my sleeve! The Kommodore turns to Midnight, pulling an extra invite from his tabard and presenting it to her. You are invited to join in the celebrations! We were originally sent to invite your mother +1 to the party, but seeing as some nasty ponies have kidnapped her for their own, presumably selfish, reasons, we won't be able to give her her invite. You like parties, right girl? Hows about a party that will last FOREVER! As much cake as you like, at any hour of the day! Cupcakes and muffins and pin the tail on the pony! Bobbing for apples. Bobbing for oranges. Bobbing for most anything! (er...well except lemons, but the less said about those folks, the better)

Come now young lady, we need your help to make sure your mother gets to the party. I'll even make you a promise: if you help me get momma Luna to the party, I will make sure that I invite momma Trixie and momma Twilight as well! That sound fair?

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Troll in the Playground

So if I get this correctly, when Pinkie drinks coffee, she accelerates to 88mph and can travel through time?

Also, I still love an tolerate DBC's personal style of fanfic tastes.
    Aw, thanks. I love and tolerate them too!

Actually, Myth Busters confirmed that she explodes. Whether she explodes again, I'm not sure.

Spoiler
    Show

WARNING. BLOOD. This one makes me laugh and sob simultaneously.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-07-12 at 04:21 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Banned

Any guilt is entirely unintentional and counter-productive. So I'm sorry, mate.
    Thing is, I'm an old school romantic and I like feeling, including sadness. So I just sad'd all over you guys, and forgot to warn ya to put on your ponchos.

I'm sad that there is an artificial division. I don't begrudge you your choices. It's like at the end of every fantasy book ever, that poignant momen where everyone is deciding whether to give up paradise or give up everyone they've ever loved? Sad, happy, all that? That's what it is.

HOWEVER, we've been round and round the whole 'text doesn't convey tone' bit, so I'll keep mum on it in the future. You're vital to to The Cause, DarthBobcat, and I'm a celebrate our differences kinda colt.

So, friends?

It's even more surprising when you consider that it shows up in raccoon, but most censored words ALWAYS cut outthe offending word, dropping asterisks in the middle of said word.

Note that my brain decided No Rest For The Wicked; I hope this came across as honest, earnest, and inoffensive. But I'm sleep wake-addled. So mileage and variance, and all.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-07-12 at 04:24 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1313

Aw, thanks. I love and tolerate them too!

Actually, Myth Busters confirmed that she explodes. Whether she explodes again, I'm not sure.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show
    You just need to encase her in lead to prove that the reaction is sustainable. You know, like they did with nuclear fission.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1314

Airship is magic:

Spoiler
    Show

Court-'ship of Luna:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I could really have used the space, you know?"
    Flock scrawls the name "Midnight" after the "x", and pulls away the fake document from her page of the Ship Note to reveal another name - Grey Mouser. In the ensuing confusion she leaps toward Luna, holding her close as both ripple and warp as they begin to dissappear into the safety of the Void. Well, comparative safety. Sort of. Maybe. Kinda. Look, she hadn't thought this through and the choice was freefalling in her own realm or facing the wrath of a powerful and pissed-off unicorn, daughter of a godess, a powerful illusionist and a magical prodigy - no less, she was taking the one she had a hope of surviving. Even if she did feel very weak from all the activity, being fired from cannons and constant use of void powers from the wrong plane. And this plane shift was taking longer than usual, and she was about to pass out from the strain even if it worked.

"This is not my day."
    *Midnight advances, glowering...and blinks in surprise, seeing the sheet of paper with her name on it.*
    Hey, what on Equestria is that thin-"

Operation: Airship is Magic
    Spoiler
    Show
    *the admiral's been trying to zap the rope destroyed for a while now. Stupid laws of physics*

*Suddenly, the Socks closes in with the Nemo, and a grey earth pony swings over on a rope. In a flash, the Captain of the Socks takes midnight in his hoofs* "We were always meant to be"

*meanwhile, the ropes finally break and a clapping Luna is spirited over to the Socks*
    *Midnight yelps, and shivers hard, letting out a gasp as the Captain takes her in his hooves...leaving the other one enough time to sneak past her and grab Luna!*

H-hey! Get back here! I...nhh...stop it...I like Shimmer! I'm not..I'm not going to ruin that!"

*Midnight's horn glows, and she forces the Captain away from her, and charges Flock, but it's too late!*

MOMMA! Gh...grrhh...I'll get you back! I promise!

Airship of Luna courting

Spoiler
    Show
    These ponies really dont understand urgency... *Ponyard is clearly panicked now as he watches the events unfold.* Princess! No! And who is this guy Romancing the pur--Midnight? and the bondage guy is gone, and WHERE DID THAT SHIP COME FROM?! *Ponyard begins pacing mumbling to himself, then he remembers his shiny new destroyer floating in the void.* Midnight! Want to get Luna back? Out there is a fully outfitted battleship bristling with guns and a full crew. That would be our best bet. This ship is doomed and staying here will doom you too! We HAVE to leave!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fine, fine, they want to take our guest of honor away from us, but I still have one trick up my sleeve! The Kommodore turns to Midnight, pulling an extra invite from his tabard and presenting it to her. You are invited to join in the celebrations! We were originally sent to invite your mother +1 to the party, but seeing as some nasty ponies have kidnapped her for their own, presumably selfish, reasons, we won't be able to give her her invite. You like parties, right girl? Hows about a party that will last FOREVER! As much cake as you like, at any hour of the day! Cupcakes and muffins and pin the tail on the pony! Bobbing for apples. Bobbing for oranges. Bobbing for most anything! (er...well except lemons, but the less said about those folks, the better)

Come now young lady, we need your help to make sure your mother gets to the party. I'll even make you a promise: if you help me get momma Luna to the party, I will make sure that I invite momma Trixie and momma Twilight as well! That sound fair?[/COLOR]
    *Midnight pants hard, and looks over at the two offering separate offers, and the Captain she just pushed away from. She glares furiously at them. There's the warning of death in her eyes.*

Oh no. I don't trust anyone, each and every one of you have your own agendas! I just want to protect the people I love from you...you...pirates! How about I take the third option, kick all three of you in the flank, take over your ships, and then follow that last one who kindapped my Momma? Of course, you could all surrender to me, and we can spare each of you being tied up and left on a sinking ship!

Also, if anyone is wondering, the answer to how Twilight and Trixie would react to Midnight having sex: Whatever is funniest and touching, of course.
    Last edited by EsperDerek; 2011-07-12 at 04:44 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1315

GnomeWizardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Get some of those caffeine pills, and some of that time-release coating. Put it in the coffee. Congratulations, your pony can now explode twice as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I'm sad that there is an artificial division. I don't begrudge you your choices. It's like at the end of every fantasy book ever, that poignant momen where everyone is deciding whether to give up paradise or give up everyone they've ever loved? Sad, happy, all that? That's what it is.
    To be fair, it's a bit more complicated than that, at least for me. I'm fine with just saying, "We all like ponies," and wishing that others find stuff they enjoy.

26. - Top - End - #1316

The Courtship of Luna
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Airship is magic:

Spoiler
    Show

*Midnight advances, glowering...and blinks in surprise, seeing the sheet of paper with her name on it.*
    Hey, what on Equestria is that thin-"

*Midnight yelps, and shivers hard, letting out a gasp as the Captain takes her in his hooves...leaving the other one enough time to sneak past her and grab Luna!*

H-hey! Get back here! I...nhh...stop it...I like Shimmer! I'm not..I'm not going to ruin that!"

*Midnight's horn glows, and she forces the Captain away from her, and charges Flock, but it's too late!*

MOMMA! Gh...grrhh...I'll get you back! I promise!

*Midnight pants hard, and looks over at the two offering separate offers, and the Captain she just pushed away from. She glares furiously at them. There's the warning of death in her eyes.*

Oh no. I don't trust anyone, each and every one of you have your own agendas! I just want to protect the people I love from you...you...pirates! How about I take the third option, kick all three of you in the flank, take over your ships, and then follow that last one who kindapped my Momma? Of course, you could all surrender to me, and we can spare each of you being tied up and left on a sinking ship!

The Kommodore looks over Ponyard, MCerebus, and Midnight, keeping his watergun primed and readied if the former two try to pull something off.

Come now, all I want is to invite you and your mothers to a party. Is that so unreasonable? I would rather not fight with one of our Guests of Honor...the Pink One does not like fights breaking out at her parties.

Hmmm....how about a compromise: I'll help you get your mother back if you are willing to join in the eternal festivities afterwards. Fair?

With this, I am off to play some dnd, so I probably won't be able to respond to the Airshipping for another 6-8 hours.

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Ogre in the Playground

Would you guys mind moving the "airship" RP to its own thread? I'm not particularly annoyed by it (how could I be, it's in spoilers), but I think it's gotten to the point where there are more "airship" posts than non-"airship" posts. That calls for its own thread.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh my goodness. Now that I think about it, it does seem like random thrashing about at night mixed with sharp appendages is bound to lead to trouble sooner or later. Time for an 'I Love Lucy' setup with separate beds, methinks...

DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DeadManSleeping View Post
    Would you guys mind moving the "airship" RP to its own thread? I'm not particularly annoyed by it (how could I be, it's in spoilers), but I think it's gotten to the point where there are more "airship" posts than non-"airship" posts. That calls for its own thread.
    Eh, faster pony threads are always good
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Troll in the Playground

Public Service Announcement for those who don't read the Nightly Roundups on EqD. Apparently a group of writers on DeviantArt has set up a short-story version of the NATG event. Those interested can find the info here.

Spoiler
    Show