Where to start:

Saw Cowboys and Aliens today which I thoroughly enjoyed. I won't talk too much about that because this would belong in the media section and I already made a thread for that. This is just a sort of prologue as to why my day was great.

The truly great part about today was I didn't have to take my math final! Yeah, I showed up for the class and my teacher told me since my average was a C+ on the other tests, I didn't have to take the final. I thought if I got a 70 or above on each test I wouldn't have to take the final. I guess if I got an average of 70 or better on each test I didn't have to take the test.

If that was the case, it make me wonder what I got my my last test. I did well on the first three: 90, 94, 85. A C is 70%, so I must have really bombed it. Honestly, I'm not surprised. Taking the fourth one, I wasn't giving it my all. Let's just say after a certain point early on in the course I just stopped carrying and to study for each test I did an all night cram session. It worked to say the least. Anyway, about the fourth, I didn't remember like half the formula so I either left the answer blank or just guessed. To be 100% honest, I didn't care. I knew one of the tests wouldn't be counted (the teacher said so) and I did well enough on the others and the final was open book and notes. Taking the fourth test I was like "Whatever! This seems close enough! La-La-La!"

The ironic thing is I actually did the math to see how bad I would have to do on the last one with the previous three grades to not fail: an average of 70 with 4 test comes to 280 total; minus the sum of 90, 94, and 85 from 280 is 11. Again, getting an 11: my thought was I'm not worried. The ironic thing was it was a statistic course and I was probably using the formulas from the class to deduce this.

Also, I started readying the Invisible Man today. Spoiler alert:

Spoiler
Show
It's about an invisible man.

I got a whole book of H.G. Wells stories I only started readying. I'm half way through the Invisible Man and might finish it tonight. The next story is War of the Worlds. Yeah, I know the plot twist at the end which might ruin my ability to fully enjoy it. I wish I was readying that now: it might have made watching Aliens and Cowboys more enjoyable.