New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: GitP PrC Contest Chat Thread IV

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    I...I won? For the first time ever?

THE CHILDREN OF THE MAUSOLEUM HAVE BEEN AVEEEEEEEEEEEENGED!

Will try very hard to repeat!
    Congrats, boss! I won't apologize for the Sibyl of the Blinded Eye beating out the Children of the Mausoleum though. Only one I'll apologize for is the Unfettered Knight, which sort of bothers me (a 25-minute creation submitted an hour or two before the deadline probably shouldn't win).

Anyway, a well-deserves win, my friend. *applauds*

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

2. - Top - End - #812

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn_in_Tonic View Post
    Congrats, boss! I won't apologize for the Sibyl of the Blinded Eye beating out the Children of the Mausoleum though. Only one I'll apologize for is the Unfettered Knight, which sort of bothers me (a 25-minute creation submitted an hour or two before the deadline probably shouldn't win).

Anyway, a well-deserves win, my friend. *applauds*
    The difference being, of course, that I'm not as proud of the Eliminators as I am of my Children ^_^

Still, hopefully you throw your hat in on this contest so I can try and defeat MINE TRUE FOE once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

3. - Top - End - #813
    Barbarian in the Playground

The difference being, of course, that I'm not as proud of the Eliminators as I am of my Children ^_^

Still, hopefully you throw your hat in on this contest so I can try and defeat MINE TRUE FOE once more.
    Nah, I'm obviously going to win with my mastery* of 3.5 crunch.

*actualy, change this to "lacking of any knowledge."
    Akrim.elf made my wonderful ponytar.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Curse that infernal yellowish-brown text right under comics! When shall you turn normal brown again?" -every OOTS fan ever.
    I support laziness. Call me Z if you can't be bothered to spell my full name.
    Come help build a fantasy setting!

4. - Top - End - #814

Having a bit of trouble with my Goodberry Bracelet PrC. Need a name, mostly
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

5. - Top - End - #815
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Glimbur View Post
    PEACH of Enigmatician.
    Whoo! Thank you :D

Picture is unusual. I like it.
    Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it. I had a couple others, but nothing else really captured the sort of mystery I was looking for.

Entry is 5th level caster and you have to take a decent feat. Not too expensive. That's good too.

2+ skills and d4 hit die is very wizard. This is furthered by 1/2 bab and good will.
    Yup. :)

8/10 casting is expensive but feasible. Honestly, this is my problem with caster PrCs: either you lose a little casting so the abilities can't be too good or you are at about 6/10 casting and the abilities have to be amazing and.... tl;dr casters = too strong. Kind of a tangent.
    Yeah, I like 8/10 as a good balance point for 10-level classes because you can still get 9th-level spells, but somewhat delayed to make up for the abilities of the class.

Puzzle Box is the heart of the class. There is a core and puzzles around it. You tell us how to charge the core. I'm not sure of the right order of explanation for complicated abilities. Then we learn that puzzles are great and are kind of /per encounter powers. Also we see how to discharge the core.
    Yeah, it's kinda complicated and hard to explain... I'll take another look and see if I can clean it up a bit.

Puzzles are interesting. Their power grows the longer the encounter goes on, because you unlock more of them, and each puzzle is actually three powers which helps versatility. Of the puzzle materials... the themes hold together until Cherry, which has a power closer to Oak, a power more like Birch, and a power like Ash. I'd either cut it or give it a unifying theme. Elder should give DR/alignment to keep its theme tighter. Elm is kind of a broad theme too, as is Holly, Oak, Copper, Platinum should do Dex damage instead. Other too-broad materials include Agate, Amber, Bloodstone, Carnelian (change out haste, the other two fit), Emerald (kick out turning), Jade shouldn't Detect Scrying (try Unluck instead).
    I'll work on those, thank you for the suggestions!

The problem I see with Puzzles is that they take a standard action in combat, which is time you could instead spend casting a spell. Some of them are spells, which is hard to avoid because there are so many spell effects, but you are already a spellcaster. The ones that are not spells are... mostly not worth doing instead of casting a spell.
    Yeah... this is going to be not as powerful (or maybe about equal) as a straight spellcaster casting spells, except you can do it all day. I'm not sure what to do about that, though, since if you can do them faster, then it's overpowered.

Enigmas! They're like stances in that they are always-on and you only get one at a time. Sublime Communication is free Divination, because you can do it out of combat at little risk. The rest are... ok, I guess.
    Yeah, they're more for interesting flavor than mechanical benefit.

Puzzling Mind is ok.

Riddling Soul is kind of nice.
    Lol.

I like the base idea, but I'm not sure I like the execution. You have clearly put a lot of work in to making a bunch of materials for the class, but some of them don't hold together thematically and lots of them are kind of weak. Consider adding a class level requirement to some materials so you can make them stronger. Getting stronger as fights go on is interesting, but typically combat is decided in ~3 rounds unless the fight is very large or has very unusual terrain. I would add level restrictions instead of requiring UL 3+ for abilities. Good luck in the contest!
    That's not a bad idea, though the whole concept is that as you release more energy, you get stronger effects.

What if I include an option to let you unlock two puzzles as a full-round action? That way it helps with the action economy, and you can get much higher UL with it, but you still won't be spellcasting and unlocking. Thoughts?
    (member in good standing of the troll-feeder's guild)

I am the assassin of productivity.

Super boss Muscle Wizard avvie by Ceika.

gitp extended sig
    minmaxboards extended sig (more stuff)

6. - Top - End - #816

Lord Gareth, quick question for your entry, would having multiple items mixed into a Boots of Springing and Striding (like adding boots of stomping) cause it to not be counted as Boots of Springing and Striding anymore or would they still qualify? I can see adding boots of skating or the like to it for an added boost.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #817

Quote Originally Posted by EdroGrimshell View Post
    Lord Gareth, quick question for your entry, would having multiple items mixed into a Boots of Springing and Striding (like adding boots of stomping) cause it to not be counted as Boots of Springing and Striding anymore or would they still qualify? I can see adding boots of skating or the like to it for an added boost.
    I honestly don't know. I've never encountered any items that were boots+

Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

8. - Top - End - #818

I honestly don't know. I've never encountered any items that were boots+
    It's something from the MIC, you can add another enchantment to an item from another at a +50% cost. I think that it would be interesting, esspecially if done right.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #819

It's something from the MIC, you can add another enchantment to an item from another at a +50% cost. I think that it would be interesting, esspecially if done right.
    Well, I'm fairly certain that by RAW they'd probably still be boots of striding and springing. To be honest, I've never read the MIC and I don't care to fret over this particular contingency - it'd throw the whole contest out the door, y'know?

My extended homebrew sig

10. - Top - End - #820
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zelkon View Post
    God, I'm having trouble with how to make this class viable to melees and spellcasters alike. I know I want a mechanic that allows a caster to pull out a weapon and start hacking and slashing, and one that gives a melee guy the ability to pull out a wand and cast a spell to get out of a quick fix, but I don't know how to balance this with caster level, BAB, spells per day, and everything. Help, please!
    One thought I had when I was still considering a Glove of Storing PrC was the ability to using it to store intangible things (such as storing fire and releasing it later as a ranged touch attack, or storing smoke or mist to produce a cloud effect). Maybe allow the storage granted by your cloak of useful bags of holding to capture certain intangible things like spells, gouts of flame, air, thoughts, etc. Then instead of pulling a wand, a warrior pulls a stream of positive energy or some such.

Make the damage, healing, and/or area affected scale with level, and maybe add different effects per level (like the ability to capture a stench to produce a stinking cloud eventually).
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

11. - Top - End - #821
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sirpercival View Post
    What if I include an option to let you unlock two puzzles as a full-round action? That way it helps with the action economy, and you can get much higher UL with it, but you still won't be spellcasting and unlocking. Thoughts?
    You might actually be better off making a second unlock a swift action, what with quickened spells and a few magic items and such. Doing aggressive things with a move action is dangerous in the action economy.

As I said, it's a cool idea. I might have written it as a non-caster PrC, but that's because I have a soft spot for non-casters.

12. - Top - End - #822

Maybe this would be better as a base class... NO! I must carry on.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Curse that infernal yellowish-brown text right under comics! When shall you turn normal brown again?" -every OOTS fan ever.

13. - Top - End - #823

Time to play a variation Lord_Gareth's favorite game, Suggest What the Abilities do Based on their Names Cause I'm Out of Ideas.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #824

Maybe this would be better as a base class... NO! I must carry on.
    Pro Tip - if you're having issues producing material for a PrC, the concept would only be worse as a base class. Base classes need to be broad, not narrow.

My extended homebrew sig

15. - Top - End - #825

Pro Tip - if you're having issues producing material for a PrC, the concept would only be worse as a base class. Base classes need to be broad, not narrow.
    Actually it was more the fact that I was having trouble creating mechanics that had to build off other classes currently existing mechanics. A base class can use its own spellcasting mechanics, or attacks, or whatnot, but a PrC must build on preexisting spellcasting ability, or BAB, or other mechanics.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #826

Actually it was more the fact that I was having trouble creating mechanics that had to build off other classes currently existing mechanics. A base class can use its own spellcasting mechanics, or attacks, or whatnot, but a PrC must build on preexisting spellcasting ability, or BAB, or other mechanics.
    Wrong! Plenty of PrCs have their own spell lists, and no rule says you can't create their own spellcasting mechanics if you want. Plenty of PrCs around here have introduced wholly unique alterations to existing material - notably, the Midnight Occultist.

My extended homebrew sig

17. - Top - End - #827

Wrong! Plenty of PrCs have their own spell lists, and no rule says you can't create their own spellcasting mechanics if you want. Plenty of PrCs around here have introduced wholly unique alterations to existing material - notably, the Midnight Occultist.
    I'm not saying that you can't. Or at least, I didn't mean to. I meant that a wizard needs faster levels to keep up and fighters need BAB and creating a prestige class for all classes makes it hard to stay competitive. I'm having a hard time explaining it right.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #828
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm not saying that you can't. Or at least, I didn't mean to. I meant that a wizard needs faster levels to keep up and fighters need BAB and creating a prestige class for all classes makes it hard to stay competitive. I'm having a hard time explaining it right.
    You might try narrowing your focus then. Make it a class primarily for fighters (or for wizards). You could also do what was done in Complete Champion to a few classes: you choose a focus which alters the class. Different class features, even different BAB.

19. - Top - End - #829

Quote Originally Posted by Glimbur View Post
    You might try narrowing your focus then. Make it a class primarily for fighters (or for wizards). You could also do what was done in Complete Champion to a few classes: you choose a focus which alters the class. Different class features, even different BAB.
    That's sort of what I'm doing. I've been working on the class in the time between my post and L_G's reply.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #830

For some reason this class I'm making is turning out to be a very defensive class, sorta, gishy.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #831
    Titan in the Playground

For some reason this class I'm making is turning out to be a very defensive class, sorta, gishy.
    Mine is straight defensive, but then again I was basing it off of Cloak of Resistance which is a pretty defensive item. Mine isn't gishy, though.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

22. - Top - End - #832

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Mine is straight defensive, but then again I was basing it off of Cloak of Resistance which is a pretty defensive item. Mine isn't gishy, though.
    >_>
    <_<

Mine turns the character into a plant with Damage Reduction, Natural Armor, Fast Healing, and is based on a healing item... and it still advances class features from your previous class, although it is stunted.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #833

And the Verdant (name up for change) is up, anyone mind PEACHing what's there? (I'll be adding the options for Goodberry Roots soonish, but mainly they're just new ways to use the goodberries)
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #834
    Ogre in the Playground

Alright, halfway through or thereabouts, figured I'd give my heads up to those in the contest.

bindin_garoth, Lord_Gareth, Zelkon, MoleMage, and Cheezy74 (with a truly impressive Deck of Battle, I must say): Your entries are unfinished or the very least do not have the required fluff sections; nothing fancy is needed, but something is required there or I have to DQ the class in a couple weeks when the voting starts. Just a friendly warning.

Jeff the Green: Your entry is sadly DQ'd (yes, I know you know this as it has been discussed), so if you would perhaps clear your entry out of the class as a more or less blank post or replace it with an entry that is valid? Thanks!

-X
    Chris Bennett
    Author and Lead Developer of Path of War
    Freelancer

My credits:
    Path of War and Path of War Expanded: An OGL Tome of Battle for the Pathfinder game system, for Dreamscarred Press.
    Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior and Psionics Augmented: Soulknife for Dreamscarred Press.

My extended homebrew signature!

25. - Top - End - #835

I procrastinate till the last moment, so my entry won't be done till the 19th.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #836
    Bugbear in the Playground

I know its a little late, but I'm considering changing my entry. I'll probably post my first entry outside of the context once I finish my new entry. For some reason just feel like my current enter is missing something, just don't know what.

On another note, for this class, does items created by the Gramarist, specifically the dimensional spaces created by Yggdratecture, count as an item for this contest?
    homebrew

Interesting Stuff: Spellshapers, Metroid as Incarnum

Bindin's Bag o' Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    Bindin, this is why I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamshifter View Post
    ...I think my poor Monkadin just went to go get drunk. That's not a natural thing for him to do, at all. Thanks bindin.

27. - Top - End - #837
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, I might just have to make an entry for this contest, despite previously deciding I'd skip it. Initially I'd considered trying to make a PRC that turned fire weapons into a source of fire that could burn and spread to anything, but figured it would be a bit tricky to balance and not that interesting. I'd also considered the possibility of a PRC focused on the decanter of endless water, and making it produce various fluids and substances as they needed them (like acid, fire, darkness, etc.) but while the idea is fun, I'm not sure I could fully flesh it out to make it work.
    Then just recently I came up for an idea that would use a homebrew item also just come up with. That said, I'm not used to balancing items, so I'd request some feedback on the initial version of the item below.

Toymaker's Creation
    The toymaker's creation appears to be a crystal ball held within an elegant frame and base. Looking inside one can see the ball is hollow and contains what seems to be a small model of scenery. The specific scene varies for each such item, but may be things like a meadow, village, cottage, forest, town, or city. In any event it is always crafted to a high degree of detail and contains various little flakes inside that can be made to move around by tilting or shaking the whole thing. They do however bear an enchantment, such that those touching them feel as if the world shifts in the same manner that they make the scenery within the ball shift. With focus this may be extended to others. The crystal ball may freely rotate within its frame and will settle facing upright if left alone. The maker was said to be a crafter of toys who went mad later in his life and produced dozens of them.
    Abilities: A toymaker's creation has three charges. These regenerate at the start of each day and any not used from the previous day are lost. Using it requires at least one free hand.
    0 charges: Tilting the toymaker's creation may be done without expending any charges and affects anyone touching it (including the one tilting it), whether they intended to make use of this ability or not. It may be tilted to 4 degrees, if using only one hand, roll a 1d4 to determine the degree it is tilted, if using two hands the tilter may select the degree. When tilted those touching it must make a balance check (see below for DC) or fall a certain number of feet (see below) in a direction chosen by the tilter when they first tilt the toymaker's creation and wind up prone. Treat them as falling 10 feet less than they did for determining fall damage. If the tilter is using two hands, they may keep it tilted for multiple rounds so long as they do not fail the balance check. As long as it remains tilted, any movement by those affected requires a balance check to avoid falling, though the DC is reduced by 10. Anyone who ceases contact with the toymaker's creation stops being affected by it at the start of their next turn.
    {table=head]Degree|Balance DC|Fall Distance
    1|15|5'
    2|20|10'
    3|25|15'
    4|30|20'[/table]
    1 Charge: One may spend a charge to cause the toymaker's creation to affect someone or something not contacting it. Doing so requires a spot check to line up the target when looking through the crystal ball (DC of spotting it normally + 15). The target counts as if contacting the toymakers creation until the start of the users next turn.
    3 Charges: By spending 3 charges, the user can make everyone within 15' of them count as being in contact with the toymaker's creation.

Owrtho
    Tables
    Want them to look nice? Have a guide

My Homebrew
    [creature]Shiny: Monster Competition XXXVI entry.
    [class]Wisp fire guide: Follow me. I have such sights to show you.
    [class]Ozodrin: A class to play as an eldritch horror.
    other hombrew

28. - Top - End - #838
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bindin garoth View Post
    I know its a little late, but I'm considering changing my entry. I'll probably post my first entry outside of the context once I finish my new entry. For some reason just feel like my current enter is missing something, just don't know what.

On another note, for this class, does items created by the Gramarist, specifically the dimensional spaces created by Yggdratecture, count as an item for this contest?
    I love homebrew, and the Gramarist project is awesome. Go for it.

-X
    Chris Bennett
    Author and Lead Developer of Path of War
    Freelancer

My credits:
    Path of War and Path of War Expanded: An OGL Tome of Battle for the Pathfinder game system, for Dreamscarred Press.
    Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warrior and Psionics Augmented: Soulknife for Dreamscarred Press.

My extended homebrew signature!

29. - Top - End - #839
    Ogre in the Playground

Still trying to come up with Dancing Weapon Tricks for the even levels.

So far all I've got is:

Two Weapon Dancing:
    Your Many Blades ability can now apply to a one-handed and a light off-hand weapon for each weapon it would normally apply to. These weapons all gain the benefit of any Two-Weapon Fighting feats you may have.

Aaaaaand now I have a couple extra. I guess that means I'm ready for preliminary PEACH on the Dancer of Blades. How about it ladies and gents? I'll trade 'em.
    Last edited by MoleMage; 2012-09-03 at 04:28 PM.
    Currently operating the 5e Subclass Contest and the 5e Base Class Contest. Check them out if even just to vote or give feedback, we love that in there.

Spoiler
    Show

My DMsGuild content. Most of it was written with feedback from right here on the forums.

30. - Top - End - #840
    Titan in the Playground

Well giving it's crunch a quick look over (I don't make a habit of PEACHing fluff since it's too subjective). Also note I tend to attenuate the negative when critiquing.

Entry Requirements: I must note that the class will be hard to finish pre-epic because if you're taking it in game you don't normally have the gold required to buy a dancing weapon until some point during Lv 10 and then that takes all your gold. More likely you won't be able to buy one till around Lv 12 meaning your first level in this class would be Lv 13. It's something that won't apply to every game, a lot of games start at higher levels, but it's something to keep in mind.

4 + Int skills, d8 hit dice, good bab, and two good saves. Looking over the skill list it might could have d10 hp.

Now on to abilities:

Quote Originally Posted by MoleMage View Post
    Many Blades: A Dancer of Blades ignores the normal turn limit for a single Dancing Weapon, plus an additional Dancing Weapon at 4th, 7th, and 10th level. All weapons affected by this ability must be of the same type, and the Dancer of Blades cannot wield another type of weapon (but doesn't need to wield a weapon). For every Dancing Weapon kept active in this way, a Dancer of Blades and all his Dancing Weapons suffer a -1 cumulative penalty to all attack rolls.
    Well theoretically all this does is free up a few standard actions at the start of the battle at the cost of a penalty to hit (up to -4). That said it frees up standard actions and effectively gives you 5 full attacks per round, which would normally not be possible (though with a belt of battle you could do it on round 4 1/day). It's fairly powerful but also requires a minimum of 201,200 GP (assuming +1 Dancing Clubs) so that balances it some. More accurately that they'll be +1 weapons does, beware mixing with a character able to cast Greater Magic Weapon and pearls of power (now you have 5 full attacks each round with +5 weapons at Lv 20).

Also I need to start equipping characters with dancing weapons.

Weapon Call: At 3rd level, a Dancer of Blades can activate a Dancing Weapon as a move action. At 7th level, a Dancer of Blades can activate a Dancing Weapon as a swift action.
    If wealth wasn't an issue this could make the above far more powerful as you gain more dancing weapons, thankfully you probably have to invest into defense with most of the rest (having spent something like 250,000 GP on weapons already, more if you want stuff like + energy damage etc).

Transferred Opportunity: Starting at 5th level, whenever a Dancer of Blades could make an attack of opportunity, he can instead have one of his Dancing Weapons attack any target within range, even if that target did not provoke the attack of opportunity. This counts as using an attack of opportunity for that round.
    This ability doesn't really make sense (this person dropped his guard which makes someone else easier to attack), this is made worse by the fact that theoretically your allies provoke attacks of opportunity. The wizard next to you casts a spell, you get a free attack. The rogue moves, free attack. This is not good and there's not really a way to explain it without it making less sense than it already does.

Constant Dance: At 9th level, a Dancer of Blades's iconic weapons are always prepared to fight for him. Whenever they draw their regular weapon, any Dancing Weapons they have of the same type begin Dancing, up to the limit of their Many Blades ability.
    Again dangerous if they have 10 dancing weapons, but hopefully WBL will stop that. It is something for prospective DMs to note, though.

Threatening Dance: At 10th level, a Dancer of Blades's Many Blades can threaten any squares they are able to attack. Attacks of opportunity made by any such weapon count against the Dancer of Blades's normal limit. Even if they are considered flanking, Dancing Weapons never gain the benefits of Sneak Attack damage (or similar precision damage), but they can still score critical hits as usual.
    The limit for attacks of opportunity each round keeps this from being too strong, though this does make maneuvering hard for enemies. Still so late game, and overshadowed by Transferred Opportunity in many ways (do to allies) I can't really see this as that strong.

Off-balance Dance:
    Requirement: Improved Trip, Improved Feint or Improved Disarm
    When making a trip, disarm, or feint attempt against a target which one of your Many Blades is capable of striking, you can forgo that weapon's attacks for a round to gain a +4 bonus to attempt. You can use this benefit from multiple weapons, and the bonuses stack. You must have the feat appropriate to the special attack you are making to benefit from this trick.
    I'd advice against allowing stacking. Hopefully +16 to a single trip attempt will never be worth giving up 4 full round attacks, but I still think that potentially adding +16 is probably too strong of an ability.

Spontaneous Dance
    Requirement: Dancer of Blades level 5
    You have become attuned to the magics of Dancing Weapons. As a standard action, you can give any weapon within 30 feet the Dancing effect and start it dancing. This weapon cannot benefit from your Many Blades ability.

If you use this on a weapon wielded by an unwilling owner, the effect fails. If you use this on a weapon on someone's person but not wielded, they are entitled to a Reflex save (DC=10+Dancer of Blades Level+Intelligence Modifier) to prevent the weapon from Dancing.

This is a Spell-like Ability.
    I love this ability which is why I'm sad I have to advice against it. You get 4 weapons, preferably magic/material for DR purposes. You now get 5 full attacks round 1 of combat (in addition to movement), 6 round 2, 7 round 3, and 8 round 4. Yes you're at -4, but Girallon Flesh Whirlwind is called an AC based save or die and is simply (on average) +70 damage on a full attack if you hit 8 times (meaning are duel-wielding for -2). Actually I'd just limit you to 1 weapon affected by this ability at a time.

That's just a quick look over.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)