New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    A little worried there, what does Seiko want from Aya?
    Don't be too worried, but he's going to fuss at her a bit for her entrance. Impressive as it was, her actions could well have put all the miner's lives in serious jeopardy, because they couldn't have been sure that a single rod of Rikujokoro could actually have held each gun down. Now, no one was actually killed, so Seiko won't actually do anything, but he has a few words for her.

None of that will happen until after they get all the wounded away, though.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

speaking of the wounded...im not sure we have anyone playing the 4th Division...so i am not sure who should RP them coming...as a man was just sent off...we would have to wait a little while, though we could also assume that since reports were being given during the skirmish, that a 4th squad was formed and sent out ahead of time just in case

...i guess what i am saying is that Kayne, you coudl jump ahead and post the 4th Division arrival and then go right into your little speech to Aya (which Taro may have something to interject as well..being as he is her commanding officer within her division)...

unless someone really wants to play out anything else between now and then...i think others were on their way to the scene as well too...maybe they arrive with the 4th.. i dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Don't be too worried, but he's going to fuss at her a bit for her entrance. Impressive as it was, her actions could well have put all the miner's lives in serious jeopardy, because they couldn't have been sure that a single rod of Rikujokoro could actually have held each gun down. Now, no one was actually killed, so Seiko won't actually do anything, but he has a few words for her.

None of that will happen until after they get all the wounded away, though.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Seiko would never get used to being called captain; that much he knew for certain. Despite that, he did enjoy the authority that came with it; it was nice to be listened to. He watched the 4th division members appeared and began to heal the wounded, then he turned to Aya. "It was about your actions when you arrived here, Aya-san. I'm not sure if you actually understood the situation when you arrived here or not, but what you did could well have placed everyone here in serious danger, especially since the effects of Bakudo on machines is still relatively unknown. Because no one was actually injured, I won't do anything beyond this reprimand, but in the future, keep in mind that acting without thought is often much more harmful than not acting at all." As he spoke, he looked at Aya sternly but kindly, an expression he had learned from the lieutenant before him, who had devised it as a countermeasure to Michiko's more harsh discipline.

"But beyond that, you did well. You eliminated the threat of the guns as well as kept the girl contained, and I appreciate your assistance with that. As for where the intruders came from, Taro-san; I'm afraid that I just don't know. The girl had definite Hollow reiatsu, but the man and the driver didn't. Such diversity is usually indicative of the Mortal World, but I know of no mortal being that can create Garganta as fast or faster than Arrancar. I'm going to report this to 13th, to see if they have any information on such beings. Aya-san, Taro-san, if you would report this to your division, I would appreciate it. These intrusions are becoming far more frequent than I think any of us would like."

Well, this could work out.

Edit: Edge, The Concierge should invest in run-flat tires.
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-07-19 at 11:09 AM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

I've sorta been "playing" random 4th members out of convenience. If no one's opposed, I can just have some of them show up.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    I've sorta been "playing" random 4th members out of convenience. If no one's opposed, I can just have some of them show up.
    That would be nice.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

After some thought, Ryuugi will not be showing up in this game. He's a poorly-thought out expy, and I have more than enough characters as it is.

On another subject, I have couple of plots I'd like to suggest.

The first is Sören setting up a drama club/school play into which a number of students get cajoled into or sign up. Cue something happening during a rehearsal session.

The second could probably be handled with an Episode thread. With all the tension likely to be present in Seireitei after these past few attacks, Caerwyn decides to throw a party to help the officers relax. Said party will be British afterlife style: that is, more mead hall, long tables and bards than the style of celebration the shinigami are used to.
    Last edited by Edge; 2011-07-19 at 06:54 PM.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Sounds good, Edge! I'm all for a good play and/or celebration.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Orc in the Playground

I feel like this might end in a Fairy Tail-esque manner.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

9. - Top - End - #69
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I feel like this might end in a Fairy Tail-esque manner.
    I have no context for this! *Shakes fist cartoonishly*
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

10. - Top - End - #70

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    After some thought, Ryuugi will not be showing up in this game. He's a poorly-thought out expy, and I have more than enough characters as it is.

The first is Sören setting up a drama club/school play into which a number of students get cajoled into or sign up. Cue something happening during a rehearsal session.

The second could probably be handled with an Episode thread. With all the tension likely to be present in Seireitei after these past few attacks, Caerwyn decides to throw a party to help the officers relax. Said party will be British afterlife style: that is, more mead hall, long tables and bards than the style of celebration the shinigami are used to.
    Why just the officers?

There are a number of reasons to have unseated attend as well. Not the least of which is that morale is more an issue of the average soldier than the officers. Officers are on average less likely to defect due to a few losses. The officers also have a higher responsibility which keeps most of them in check.

So, I really do think that the gathering should be open to everyone if they wanted to attend. You'd have people who wouldn't go like Sayuri might not, and Akio definitely wouldn't. People doing jobs probably wouldn't either.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I find myself somewhat indifferent to this idea. Not that it's bad, just isn't "clicking" right this moment. Then again, maybe when it actually happens, it'd "click".

I support this idea and wish to subscribe to its newsletter.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I have no context for this! *Shakes fist cartoonishly*
    Either 'Screw the rules, I'm doing what I think is right!'

or MASSIVE COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Why just the officers?

There are a number of reasons to have unseated attend as well. Not the least of which is that morale is more an issue of the average soldier than the officers. Officers are on average less likely to defect due to a few losses. The officers also have a higher responsibility which keeps most of them in check.

So, I really do think that the gathering should be open to everyone if they wanted to attend. You'd have people who wouldn't go like Sayuri might not, and Akio definitely wouldn't. People doing jobs probably wouldn't either.
    You think there is room at Caerwyn's table for the common rabble? Anyone lower than housecarl will be shown the door!

In all seriousness, I don't really see the need to open it beyond captains, VC and seated officers. One is purely logistical: Caerwyn cannot be expected to cater for every shinigami. The second is that I can always throw in a plus one to the invites so unseated characters that want to show can do so with the assistance of another character.

In other news, 7th Division is still recruiting! It'd be nice to have a vice-captain... or a 3rd who posted... or another member at all.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground

more mead hall
    This has Ryouichi's emphatic and unquestionable support.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

And Inoue's.

Incidentally, strawberry, did you miss the kids in the mortal world, or are you waiting for someone?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R OOC thread] Bleach Style Ultimate Technique#17: Big words cause more pain

I like both of those! *Dramatic thumbs up*

The first may even be a good way to introduce that Mortal character I was thinking about, if I remember to fini-Ooh! Butterfly

*Chases butterfly*

The second just sounds hilarious and makes me sad I don't have a Shinigami character who could attend without getting chased down by everybody present. Dang my character's alliance!
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Orc in the Playground

Like a subtle chessmaster in the shadows, I wait for the right conditions every time.

...Yeah, I'm setting things in motion.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

In other news, 7th Division is still recruiting! It'd be nice to have a vice-captain... or a 3rd who posted... or another member at all.
    Hmm, I could do this. If no one's opposed, I could make a 3rd Seat or a VC for you. I like characters.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

FYI, tweaked Vicente's entry, mainly on his Reiatsu Cloak; he's up to Model 4 at this point.

Also, Kuroi, could use you in Soul Society methinks, to arrive at the quarry and go "rats, foiled again!".

20. - Top - End - #80
    Pixie in the Playground

An episode thread for a Gotei party seems a nice change of pace...

If there were a bunch of promotions (As we have discussed in the OOC a few times), it would also give a good reason for such party...and would, as someone else said, a good morale booster in light of all the bad stuff going on...

regardless as to why...seems a good idea...even characters not interested in attending could find a way to post getting talked into going, or simply posting about why they arent going...

21. - Top - End - #81

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    An episode thread for a Gotei party seems a nice change of pace...

If there were a bunch of promotions (As we have discussed in the OOC a few times), it would also give a good reason for such party...and would, as someone else said, a good morale booster in light of all the bad stuff going on...

regardless as to why...seems a good idea...even characters not interested in attending could find a way to post getting talked into going, or simply posting about why they arent going...
    Or what they're doing concurrently

22. - Top - End - #82
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    FYI, tweaked Vicente's entry, mainly on his Reiatsu Cloak; he's up to Model 4 at this point.

Also, Kuroi, could use you in Soul Society methinks, to arrive at the quarry and go "rats, foiled again!".
    I totally have an outburst planned. No, really. >.>;;

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Is anyone opposed to me having both a VC and a Captain for characters?

24. - Top - End - #84
    Orc in the Playground

Perhaps make a 3rd seat, and if there are no other contenders for a certain period of time, Edge can promote him/her?
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

25. - Top - End - #85
    Dwarf in the Playground

Methinks Magatsu is going to have a big ol' breakdown once he finishes letting the rush of learning Bankai distract him.

And now, time to catch up on the other threads!
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

26. - Top - End - #86
    Pixie in the Playground

i never minded the concept....but i will say that i have been told repeatedly that i cannot have more than one VC level character so i am not sure if/how that pertains...

I would be up for making a Captain if one is free... or doing another Vice Captain if my Vice Captain of the 9th Division was promoted to Captain...

i always found that having the top positions at least covered is always good...if the rules say no two Captains or VC's then we can uphold that by saying when a new person came in wanting a spot which would effect that...then it is up to the person holding the position to find a creative way to kill off the character...

might even make for cool storylines...

just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Is anyone opposed to me having both a VC and a Captain for characters?

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Either way the question still stands. I'll probably make a 3rd seat anyways, but if there's no VC for a long time the question still applies, really.

(Also I'm never opposed to my characters dying for a good cause. Unless that character is Kina, because I like her too damn much to allow that. But she's so cautious that the chance of that situation happening without my foreknowledge is super-low.)
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-07-19 at 09:24 PM.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

horngeek, still waiting on a reply to few PMs.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

29. - Top - End - #89
    Orc in the Playground

I wonder what kind of psychopath will it take to meet someone who was ever indifferent or warm towards Soushi before current events. It's kinda funny how the first couple of lines of EVERYONE who's interacting with him either for the first time in ages or the first time ever is "never really liked the guy".

EDIT: (Okay, I just realized I accidentally labeled Masaru as a psychopath. Sorry 'bout that, KD. )
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-07-19 at 10:17 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #90

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I wonder what kind of psychopath will it take to meet someone who was ever indifferent or warm towards Soushi before current events. It's kinda funny how the first couple of lines of EVERYONE who's interacting with him either for the first time in ages or the first time ever is "never really liked the guy".

EDIT: (Okay, I just realized I accidentally labeled Masaru as a psychopath. Sorry 'bout that, KD. )
    Sereg would like him... Wait.