New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Episode 11 - Back to Work

"...I'm tempted to say red jacket over a kimono..."

Inoue chuckles. "But no, that'd probably draw too much attention. Jeans and a t-shirt, please."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
    [Mortal World]

A small Garganta opened at standing at the edge of it was Mimus with a face filled with almost child like glee. "You must admit Abs, yeah that's what I'm calling you now... Where was I? Oh yeah! Anyways you must admit compared to Las Nachos this world is far more beautiful with all of it's sounds and colors. It's also far more delicious if I remember correctly.."
    Absalon quickly steps out behind her. He looks around, taking in all the sights and sounds.

"Yes, these creatures have made quite a city here, haven't they?"

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Absalon quickly steps out behind her. He looks around, taking in all the sights and sounds.

"Yes, these creatures have made quite a city here, haven't they?"
    Mimus took a deep breath inhaling all the wonderful aromas she could. "Oh smell that! So many little souls scurrying around in fear, confusion and disappointment. If I were an artistic gal.. Well than I'd likely be dancing around in circles or some crap. Well time to get huntin-" Mimus's eyes widen as her expression went blank before slowly turning into a huge grin. "Oh my do you by any chance feel something in the air?"

4. - Top - End - #34

Mimus took a deep breath inhaling all the wonderful aromas she could. "Oh smell that! So many little souls scurrying around in fear, confusion and disappointment. If I were an artistic gal.. Well than I'd likely be dancing around in circles or some crap. Well time to get huntin-" Mimus's eyes widen as her expression went blank before slowly turning into a huge grin. "Oh my do you by any chance feel something in the air?"
    Absalon takes a moment. "Is that a shingami's raietsu?"

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

Absalon takes a moment. "Is that a shingami's raietsu?"
    "Actually, yes I think it might be."

6. - Top - End - #36

"Actually, yes I think it might be."
    "Should we stay away from them, or confront them?"

Absalon doesn't seem exactly pleased with the idea of going anywhere near a shinigami.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

Allan suddenly stops walking and stiffens, his eyes narrowing. Looking up, he begins sniffing the air intently for...something. He turns to the other present Shinigami.

"Do any of you smell that?"
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground

"Should we stay away from them, or confront them?"

Absalon doesn't seem exactly pleased with the idea of going anywhere near a shinigami.
    Mimus scratched at her head. "Well we ARE just here for snacks and to be honest I have heard good things about Shimi-Shinigami in terms of flavor however we're not here for them. However if one is to bother us I see no reason in terminating him. Besides they'll just assume him to ravaged from regular hollow. So if we do shorten his life we can just have a few hollow run around and take the fall. OH! Look at that!" Mimus would run out across a street to look at the window of a pet store. "Aaaw so cute! I wanna throw you like a foot ball! Yes I do! Yes I do!" A few of the animals in the store would become stratled at the presence of Mimus. "Whose a widdle fwoot bawll! Wu are! Gonna gitchu!"

9. - Top - End - #39

Mimus scratched at her head. "Well we ARE just here for snacks and to be honest I have heard good things about Shimi-Shinigami in terms of flavor however we're not here for them. However if one is to bother us I see no reason in terminating him. Besides they'll just assume him to ravaged from regular hollow. So if we do shorten his life we can just have a few hollow run around and take the fall. OH! Look at that!" Mimus would run out across a street to look at the window of a pet store. "Aaaw so cute! I wanna throw you like a foot ball! Yes I do! Yes I do!" A few of the animals in the store would become stratled at the presence of Mimus. "Whose a widdle fwoot bawll! Wu are! Gonna gitchu!"
    Absalon thinks about this for a second. "That sounds reasonable."

Rolling his eyes he follows her to the pet shop.

"Yes, yes, the puppies are cute and all, but can we get on to this? I'd rather get in and out. The less time we are here the less time there is to notice us gone from Las Noches."

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

Absalon thinks about this for a second. "That sounds reasonable."

Rolling his eyes he follows her to the pet shop.

"Yes, yes, the puppies are cute and all, but can we get on to this? I'd rather get in and out. The less time we are here the less time there is to notice us gone from Las Noches."
    Mimus nodded. "Your implying anyone would actually miss us. But I do suppose your right. I'd hate to see the boss actually angry at me.. Wait a moment.. Do you think if we release enough pressure we can absorb the souls of the living?"

11. - Top - End - #41

Mimus nodded. "Your implying anyone would actually miss us. But I do suppose your right. I'd hate to see the boss actually angry at me.. Wait a moment.. Do you think if we release enough pressure we can absorb the souls of the living?"
    "My master would notice my absence before too long. If we did that, it would probably crush the buildings around us, and destroy any souls rather then absorbing them. Then the shinigami would know where we were and attack us as well."

Absalon offers a small smile.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Orc in the Playground

Mimus sighed. "Yeah you have a good point.. However I'm thinking about lighting something on fire before we leave.. Not that I'm into that or anything." Mimus twiddled her thumbs. "Yeah I'm not too good at pin pointing things so if you can sense any wondering souls. All I need is just one and you`ll see what fun we can have."
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-09-14 at 09:22 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43

Mimus sighed. "Yeah you have a good point.. However I'm thinking about lighting something on fire before we leave.. Not that I'm into that or anything." Mimus twiddled her thumbs. "Yeah I'm not too good at pin pointing things so if you can sense any wondering souls. All I need is just one and you`ll see what fun we can have."
    Absalon concentrates for a second. "Follow me."
    He starts flying upwards, down the street from the pet shop.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Orc in the Playground

Absalon concentrates for a second. "Follow me."
    He starts flying upwards, down the street from the pet shop.
    Mimus would fly after Absalon and mutter to herself "After this I think we can grab a soul reaper."

15. - Top - End - #45

Mimus would fly after Absalon and mutter to herself "After this I think we can grab a soul reaper."
    After about 5 minutes like this, Absalon brings Mimus to a park. "There's a couple souls wandering around here. There's a couple people just wandering by themselves. We could grab one or two and not be noticed."

16. - Top - End - #46
    Orc in the Playground

After about 5 minutes like this, Absalon brings Mimus to a park. "There's a couple souls wandering around here. There's a couple people just wandering by themselves. We could grab one or two and not be noticed."
    "Good- Wait if the souls gather here shouldnt the shimigani be here? I know they're dumb but can they really be THAT dumb? Anyways I have a plan. We feast on a few souls and bring one back with us." Mimus chuckled "Trust me on this."

17. - Top - End - #47

"Good- Wait if the souls gather here shouldnt the shimigani be here? I know they're dumb but can they really be THAT dumb? Anyways I have a plan. We feast on a few souls and bring one back with us." Mimus chuckled "Trust me on this."
    "The souls gather everywhere. There are only about 2 shinigami about, and they can't protect everywhere at once."

Absalon takes a moment, "Sounds good."
    Last edited by maximus25; 2011-09-14 at 10:19 PM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Orc in the Playground

"The souls gather everywhere. There are only about 2 shinigami about, and they can't protect everywhere at once."

Absalon takes a moment, "Sounds good."
    "I guess you're right to some degree. Alright let's get on with it."

19. - Top - End - #49

"I guess you're right to some degree. Alright let's get on with it."
    "Let's do it."

20. - Top - End - #50

[mall]

As Silva continues to deny their brilliant tactics, the boys lash out more violently, all running headlong into her simultaneously, and then they run without further assault off toward the central park area.

Within seconds, Silva will notice the familiar weight of her pouch is missing from her body, her weapon and a part of her soul along with it.

[Senkai gate]

"Not everyone is part bloodhound, so no. I cannot smell anything except the city." Akio's wasting no words as he scans the horizons for any sign of action, itching to get back to his roots.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

21. - Top - End - #51

Mall

As soon as this is realized, Silva lets out a few curse words. Which, of course, earns a few looks from the people around her. She didn't have time to worry about them, though.

Silva quickly runs after them, determination in her eyes.

Medric's really gonna chew me out for this.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2011-09-15 at 03:23 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

22. - Top - End - #52

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Senkai gate]

"Not everyone is part bloodhound, so no. I cannot smell anything except the city." Akio's wasting no words as he scans the horizons for any sign of action, itching to get back to his roots.
    Allan sighs.

"That's what I was afraid of."

He looks up, and his next words are spoken with more gravity.

"There are Arrancar in the city."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

"Okay. Jeans and T-shirt for Inoue-san, fishing hat for Crossdale-kun... what about you, Yama-san?", a voice rattles from Reiphones of the Shinigami. "... hey, is everything all right there? You stopped talking all of a sudden. We're still waiting for you to choose a drop-off point, you know." For the moment, the radar displays of the Reiphones stay blank. If there are Arrancars coming, they've yet to cross the detection treshold.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-09-15 at 03:50 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

"Stand by. We think there might be Arrancar in the city."

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

"Let's do it."
    The soul of a little boy was staring directly at the pair quietly. Mimus smirked at him and walked over.

"Well hello there little boy, you lost?"

Mimus tried not to giggle at the sight but her face was turning bright red with a tiny smile.

[OOC Can someone play a little boy? I feel a fool playing both]

26. - Top - End - #56

The soul of a little boy was staring directly at the pair quietly. Mimus smirked at him and walked over.

Mimus tried not to giggle at the sight but her face was turning bright red with a tiny smile.

(OOC Can someone play a little boy? I feel a fool playing both)
    Absalon doesn't really want to see what Mimus is going to do to the little boy, so he wanders off in a different direction. He closes his eyes, and senses the presence of a few kids farther off in the city who have some noticeable spirit energy. Shrugging it off, he keeps looking for souls.

27. - Top - End - #57

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    "Stand by. We think there might be Arrancar in the city."
    Allan turns to Inoue.

"Not think. Know. This is one area I am really, really good at. Please. Trust me."

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ettin in the Playground

The boy stares. What are these strange, white-clad people? And how can they see him? Ever since that car had crashed against him, no-one had seen him. It's eerie.

A chain hanging from his chest jingles as he takes a step back. The woman seems kind enough, but there's a foreboding feel to her.

"Um.... I was looking for mommy...", he replies shyly. Memory of his mom brings a thought to his mind - hadn't she warned against talking to strange people. Then again, she had also told him to be polite. What is he supposed to do? He flinches a bit further as the scary muscular guy takes a step forth... and the walks past him. The boy gives a puzzled glance after Absalon.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Allan turns to Inoue.

"Not think. Know. This is one area I am really, really good at. Please. Trust me."
    Inoue nods. "All right. Which way? We can at least check on why they're here."

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

The Reiphones rattle again. "Are you sure? We can't get a lock on. Can you move closer to where you think they are, so ancillary sensors on your phones can pick them up?"