New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XIII: "Ironclads, Furiosos and Soul Grinders, oh my!"

Thank you for the quick and accurate response. Have fun.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    "Leave my Rakkoon alone!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    What shall I say to thee, rakkoon, thou cruel,
    Ingrateful, savage and inhuman creature,
    That knewst the very bottom of my soul,
    That almost mightst have coined me into gold
    Wouldst thou have practiced on me for thy use?
    Supa Songs about me

Thanks to Elder Tsofu for the banner and Rowsen for the avvie!

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XIII: "Ironclads, Furiosos and Soul Grinders, oh my!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mattarias, King. View Post
    Battle Sisters get basically ATSKNF in the movement phase, or, in shooting/assault, reroll 1s (To-hit). Can use both, but spend a faith point for each.
    Retributors can make their guns rending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Edit: I can't remember but can Sisters rapid fire? Because if they do that 6 wound thing becomes a huge thing.
    I assume this is what we're talking about. No?
    Well, Zorg already posted it before. Faith has been nerfed. Yes, having Faith is good, in that it's better than nothing. But it's not better than what they used to have, and that makes it a nerf. And that makes it bad.

Unless the White Dwarf crew severely screw around with the rules-set (which isn't a White Dwarf thing to do), Retributors only carry around Heavy Bolters and Multi-Meltas anyway. Rending isn't that big of a deal. Even if those Rending weapons are Heavy Bolters. Grey Knights have got better than that. All the time, not just when they make Faith rolls.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2011-08-12 at 02:36 AM.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh yes, here is a link to the story for the SoB entitled Red & Black. Basically, a planet is clear of warp storms, so the imperium in it's usual self decides that instead of looking left then right to see if the coast is clear THEN proceed towards the planet instead decides to send the Sisters of Battle to judge and figure out if they should exterminatus it.

Another book/audio drama will come later this year with the book Hammer & Anvil (I'm sensing a theme here ) in which the Sisters go into Sanctuary 101 and do battle against a Old and impecable eldritch abomination of some sort.
    Last edited by Tychris1; 2011-08-12 at 04:06 AM.
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

4. - Top - End - #304
    Barbarian in the Playground

decides that instead of looking left then right to see if the coast is clear THEN proceed towards the planet instead decides to send the Sisters of Battle to judge t and figure out if they should exterminatus it.
    "Honour means killing!" -- Journeyquest
    So... Tired...

5. - Top - End - #305
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
    I like small tanks and I cannot lie,
    You other brothers can't deny,
    I do believe, good sir, that you mean you battle brothers can't deny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Paladin View Post
    ANYWAY, enough of my kvetching about Land Raiders. Tournament on the 20th. My initial list idea, modified from a list I used in a campaign a couple months ago. The modifications consist of dropping a heavy weapons squad from the platoon and changing to the Basilisk from a Manticore to get 120 points, which I spent on a Devil Dog. Thoughts welcome.

Spoiler
    Show
    1500 points

Company Command Squad - 200
    -Medi-pack, carapace armor
    -Three plasma guns
    -Chimera dedicated transport

Veteran Squad - 155
    -Three meltaguns

Veteran Squad - 155
    -Three meltaguns

Infantry Platoon - 200
    -Platoon Command Squad
    --Lascannon team
    -Infantry Squad
    --Lascannon team
    --Power weapon
    -Infantry Squad
    --Lascannon team

Hellhound - 130

Devil Dog - 120

Leman Russ Battle Tank - 190
    -Heavy bolter sponsons
    -Camo netting

Leman Russ Demolisher - 195
    -Multimelta sponsons

Basilisk - 155
    -Heavy flamer
    -Camo netting

I plan to deploy the Basilisk in a corner away from any objectives, to deny the enemy the chance to take out the heavy artillery and grab an objective in one go. The one thing that makes me uncomfortable is a lack of troops to spread around objectives; if I intend to bubble-wrap my artillery, for instance, I have to use meltavets on objectives. I think that between the Demolisher, meltavets, and Devil Dog, I should have any pesky heavy armor potentially taken care of. Had I ten more points I'd think about getting a Bane Wolf instead, but the only ten point thing I could easily cut is the power weapon in the blob, and I'd rather keep it in there.
    On further consideration, I'm giving thought to dropping the Russ's camo netting (which while theoretically possibly nice has never actually done me a lick of good) for a multimelta on the Devil Dog and some five point special weapon or other for the blob. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Renegade Paladin; 2011-08-12 at 08:45 AM.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

6. - Top - End - #306

I know for a fact that GW have been working on new sisters of battle mini's but whether they will release any new boxes is another issue.

I am hoping that they are going the same way as the blood angels did. White dwarf Codex release which everyone bitc complained about and then a brand spanking new army released at a later date. Fingers crossed the sisters get the same.

In other news, I purchased my 20 tactical marines today. Lucky me, I have enough spare parts in my bits box to make a captain, 4 honour guard with flamers, 3 sanguinary priests (one going into the honour guard), 2 sergeants with power weapons and the rest tactical marines. Woot.
    Lillien Lemmerin:http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=111721

Member of the Mr Scruffy fan club

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky S View Post
    I am hoping that they are going the same way as the blood angels did. White dwarf Codex release which everyone bitc complained about and then a brand spanking new army released at a later date.
    This is exactly what is happening. It's just that people need to know that the White Dwarf...Appendix...Is not the shining ray of light direct from the Emperor Himself that people are making it out to be. Doesn't anyone see? They don't even get Razorbacks.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2011-08-12 at 10:10 AM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

It is 40K, it is for the Imperial Guard first edition, and is again outdated so you shouldn't be using it anyway.
    We're not allowed to use old models now? Bugger that.
    I am the golden shadow. I am the Ninja Chocobo
    My other avatars.
    The rest of my signature.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Chocobo View Post
    We're not allowed to use old models now? Bugger that.
    NO! There's nowhere that says you can't use older models. There's just common sense that if a newer model looks far better than an old model, why use the old model if you don't have to?
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

10. - Top - End - #310
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    NO! There's nowhere that says you can't use older models. There's just common sense that if a newer model looks far better than an old model, why use the old model if you don't have to?
    (psst. Sarcasm. I happen to really like the old, retro-style models. They're quirky.)
    But the old models are smaller than the new models! You're modelling for advantage which is cheating!
    Last edited by Ninja Chocobo; 2011-08-12 at 10:39 AM.
    My other avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

No, but it's pretty wordy and doesn't quite fit (which is a shame). Some of the Fly Lords hate Stelek so much they made jokes about his wife having a miscarriage - not joking she should, joking she did. Yeach
    Which, tecnically, makes them worse than him.

So, yesterday I was sad. I walked into the store after getting off work on pay day. I may have mentioned a few times that GW is between home and work and it's easy to stop there in the afternoon.

I walked into the store - on my pay day, mind - looked around, and didn't want anything. Are any of my current army projects finished? Hell no. But I just didn't want any of the models on the shelves. I mean, some of the Storm of Magic stuff looks fantastic, but, 40K on the other hand?

It's not the price that prevents me from buying stuff. Seriously, I'm me with my job. Price isn't usually an issue. It's the lack of goodness in the models. I don't know about anyone else, but 'round my parts nobody got into Grey Knights, partly because everyone was only in the middle of making their Blood Angels, and partly because no-one wanted the models, and, well, partly because a kit of five models cost as much as other armies' kits with ten. That's why I haven't done a write-up of Grey Knights. I, personally don't want them and no-one around me gives me any games of which I can use to gauge their effectiveness. I mean, reading the Codex is fine, but it doesn't show you how it works in game (Necron Pariahs are an obvious example).

And then there's the Power Armour Ennui. I want to finish my projects. But, I just don't want to do it now. Maybe it's time to play Fantasy for reals. Or play Imperial Guard or Dark Eldar.

Then there's the other stuff on GW policies that almost seem designed to push me and other veterans out of the hobby, but I'm not going to get into that since it isn't important on a forum like this one. This and the above is all I feel I need to say. If I wanted to say more I'd make a blog. The models coming out, I feel are lackluster and I really don't care about them.

Once more, I'd like to re-iterate that there are no new models for Sisters. The White Dwarf is a stop-gap to shut people up. Nothing more. 'FULL RANGE IN THE ONLINE STORE' means 'the old range we've had for years please pay attention to us again'. Sisters aren't bad. But, this 'White Dwarf Codex' is not designed to get people to start playing Sisters. Its designed for the people who already play Sisters, so that they continue to play Sisters and stop bothering GW Staff.

Seriously, why did they take away the 10-woman box?
    That is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattarias, King. View Post
    To be fair, it 'only' makes wound rolls of 6 into AP1/power wounds, but yeah, I can see where you're coming from.

They're a 3e codex, actually, and yes, but the ones I mentioned are the only ones that really matter.

Audiobook sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye (ear?)out for that.

And now, at 3:00 AM... I go unconscious.
    That is the exact same thing as rending.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky S View Post
    I know for a fact that GW have been working on new sisters of battle mini's but whether they will release any new boxes is another issue.

I am hoping that they are going the same way as the blood angels did. White dwarf Codex release which everyone bitc complained about and then a brand spanking new army released at a later date. Fingers crossed the sisters get the same.

In other news, I purchased my 20 tactical marines today. Lucky me, I have enough spare parts in my bits box to make a captain, 4 honour guard with flamers, 3 sanguinary priests (one going into the honour guard), 2 sergeants with power weapons and the rest tactical marines. Woot.
    But didn´t they get it like 3 years later?
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    Which, tecnically, makes them worse than him.
    A Razorback-spam list is definitely not a joke, and I have no intention of making light of it...
    My other avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    That is the exact same thing as rending.
    In most cases, but it isn't exactly the same as rending. Str 3 still can't wound T7 and Str4 can't wound T8 with that, where as it does with rending. And against vehicles str4 is only ever going to glance, you can't rend for a penetrating hit with that extra D3 to the attack.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Wrong, with that extra d3, S4 can pierce AV 12. 4+6+3=13.
    Quote Originally Posted by Book of Erotic Fantasy
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    If you use a blood-based McGuffin in a campaign with a vampire PC, plan for what will happen when said PC sticks it in his mouth.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Teln View Post
    Wrong, with that extra d3, S4 can pierce AV 12. 4+6+3=13.
    Which was my point. In why the faith ability isn't exactly like rending.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

Most sisters have bolters, so yes, they can rapid-fire. With the current faith system, yeah, it's pretty sweet. But as everyone has mentioned, it's not as bad as rending.

...And yeah, Retributors getting rending is... Silly.

Basically, not diggin' the new faith. Hoping the next section they release is full of good things.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe they buffed the sisters to compensate?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Maybe they buffed the sisters to compensate?
    If by that, you mean their statlines? Nnnnnope. They released those. They're almost all exactly the same.

..On the bright side, I have an excuse to get me a hospitaler model. They're so cool.

19. - Top - End - #319

I'm just going to leave this here.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ettin in the Playground

The stats can always be fudged around considering the codex isn't out yet. I can understand the loss of invulnerable saves is a big blow, but there is still more in tow.

Personally I'd give two general faith powers to the sisters, one that gives a 6+ (Maybe 5) invul save and the other power would be a plus 1 BS or WS on all sisters.
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ogre in the Playground

Two of the biggest issues with Faith are the scaling and situational use of it.

Scaling is a problem as you get D6 per turn regardless if you have 500 points or 1500 on the board... so yeah, good luck in Apocalypse girls.

The situational issue is that most of the powers are only good later in the game - I can't be bothered looking them all up, but I think there's only one power that can be used on the first turn to any real effect (the rending one). So you get d6 Faith points on turn 1 going first and you can only spend a max of 3 if you happened to buy 3 of that unit.

These tie in to the scale of the acts - in the WH codex they were fairly minor and going off all the time (fine, characterful but a bit un-fluffy some say).
    Some people say they should be limited, but to make them interesting they'd need to be a hell of a lot more powerful than presented now and a hell of a lot less rigid and situational - something like HoMachaine's caster feats (or the Ork's Waaaagh) where you get one or two at the start of the game as defined by your HQs, and they only get used once but are actually (potentially) game changing.

Obvioulsy with the heavy comparrison that invites to HoMachine, GW wouldn't do it that way, so we get the small acts. But they are so limited, and combined with the stat reductions* some units got, make the list crap.

* Seraphim and Celestians - the army's assault units, had their Initiative reduced to 3... so less than anything worth assaulting... yeah, good move there GW

So, yesterday I was sad.
    I haven't been to a GW since the Scourges were released. That was early June something wasn't it?

I love the 40k background still, but the modelling and gaming scene has left me very flat lately - I mean there are models from the 90's still on sale fer crying out loud!

I posted a bit about this (and why dumping Specialist Games was a mistake) on my blog a while back:

Part 1

Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanoi View Post
    I'm just going to leave this here.
    Martin Bishop, 19, said: "I am returning The Runering of Fangor.

"It includes two dice, each with about 40 sides and instructions on how to gain the trust of a 'cloud wizard'.

"And yet somehow I'm the ****ing bad guy."

He added: "Nevertheless I am now immune to Dwarven magic, so it hasn't been a complete waste of time."

Princess in the streets.
    Princess in the sheets.
    Don't touch me I'm royalty.

22. - Top - End - #322

So I'm considering starting a bit of Blood Angels. Since all I have seen recently is Razorbacks, I would like to go the Descent of Angels route.

However, I have been playing Orks long enough that the ideas of
    1. Power armour
    and
    2. Deep striking and not charging the same turn
    ...are somewhat alien to me.

I'm trying to figure out how to use these jump packs. I guess it's Deep strike behind cover and hop over to assault next turn?
    Anyone have any advice?

PS: I read the Cheesegear BA starter guide when it went up. Very informative, cheers for posting.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Behold Nosferatu, the Plant Vampire:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thanks Kpenguin!

Thanks Serpentine!

Referring to Pop Yule Ashun:
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberRebirth View Post
    evisiron, that is the most awesome character idea I have ever heard of. I'm going to subscribe to this thread and look forward to updates.

23. - Top - End - #323

* Seraphim and Celestians - the army's assault units, had their Initiative reduced to 3... so less than anything worth assaulting... yeah, good move there GW
    Indeed! If you splurge on a Canoness to lead them, Celestians, after passing two 3+ rolls, can assault as well as Assault Marines.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanoi View Post
    Indeed! If you splurge on a Canoness to lead them, Celestians, after passing two 3+ rolls, can assault as well as Assault Marines.
    Yep. They have to include an HQ just to maybe (roughly a 37% chance if you include the odds of rolling at least two Faith points that turn) be equivalent to a decidedly average assault unit. And that's before the combat even begins.

Ward's hate-on for the Sisters might not be showing up in their fluff, but it's sure showing through in the crunch.
    Last edited by Tome; 2011-08-12 at 07:26 PM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Tumblr: http://taejix.tumblr.com/

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Obvioulsy with the heavy comparrison that invites to HoMachine, GW wouldn't do it that way, so we get the small acts. But they are so limited, and combined with the stat reductions* some units got, make the list crap.
    Heh. HorMachine. I've thinking about going into that for a while, and not only because Club is having a tournament with it soon.

Then there's the other stuff on GW policies that almost seem designed to push me and other veterans out of the hobby, but I'm not going to get into that since it isn't important on a forum like this one. This and the above is all I feel I need to say. If I wanted to say more I'd make a blog.
    Zorg, I wont tell you again. Get. Out. Of. My. Brain.

Quote Originally Posted by evisiron View Post
    I would like to go the Descent of Angels route.
    [...]
    I'm trying to figure out how to use these jump packs. I guess it's Deep strike behind cover and hop over to assault next turn?
    Anyone have any advice?
    Here's my, personal DoA List.

Spoiler
    Show
    Librarian - 125 Points
    Jump Pack
    Shield of Sanguinius, Unleash Rage

Sanguinary Priests (x2) - 185 Points
    x1; Power Weapon, Melta Bombs, Jump Pack
    x1; Power Weapon, Jump Pack

Assault Squad (x10) - 235 Points
    x2 Meltaguns
    Sergeant: Power Fist

x2 Meltaguns
    Sergeant: Power Fist

x2 Flamers
    Sergeant: Infernus Pistol, Lightning Claw, Melta Bombs

Vanguard (x5) - 230 Points
    Jump Packs, Power Fist, x2 Storm Shields
    Sergeant: Glaive Encarmine

Total: 1250 Points

What you need to do is have proper placements of your Priests and Librarian. It's a very git move when you do it, but, unfortunately, the list doesn't work if you can't place your Priests properly. Basically, it's the same theory you use with Big Meks and Kustom Force Fields. Don't put them front-and-centre of the unit. Put them on the very end near the unit next to them.

Your units should drop down. Terrain isn't quite an issue because your Priests should be Feel No Paining everything, so, Deep Strike into Difficult Terrain if you need to. Chaos Daemons do it all the time and they get by - even though they don't even have access to Razorbacks.

Shield of Sanguinius on your Librarian is likewise indispensable. When you're dropping down in front of your enemies' guns in open terrain, it wont be fun. Again, Shield of Sanguinius turns your Librarian into a KFF which you should be familiar with.

The Vanguard are used to hit what your other guys can't. This list is terrified of Devastators and similar units that unload torrents of fire because there isn't anything it can do about getting shot up on the turn it lands. Vanguard help.

I read the Cheesegear BA starter guide when it went up. Very informative, cheers for posting.
    Thank you, I feel it's the best one I've written thus far.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2011-08-12 at 08:16 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

Chimera

Hey guiz, I'm back. So I think I've decided I want to purchase a battle force and I'm looking at Tyranids. They just seem my style. But the thing is, is that there seems to be a LOT of them in one army. Does this substantially raise the price of the army is does it all eventually get evened out due to so many troops coming in one box?

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

The tyranids are a fairly expensive army. I wouldn't get the Battle Force though. It's fairly pitiful compared to the old one.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Otherworld Odd View Post
    But the thing is, is that there seems to be a LOT of them in one army. Does this substantially raise the price of the army
    Yes, yes it does.
    Tyranids have a horrid $:Points ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinizer View Post
    The tyranids are a fairly expensive army. I wouldn't get the Battle Force though. It's fairly pitiful compared to the old one.
    What? "The old one is better." is not a reason to not buy a Battleforce. If you had the option of buying one or t'other, maybe. But you don't. So that's no excuse.
    That being said, that's not even true. The old Battleforce was 8 of everything and a Carnifex. And that's terrible. What are 8 Gaunts and Gants going to do for you? Jack all. What's one Carnifex going to do for you this edition? Not much.

Back to the Tyranid Battleforce, it's roughly 400 points, you don't really save any money by getting it. That being said, you'll need two or three of them to get an army started. Horde armies are hard on the wallet. So that's up to you.
    If you want units that aren't in the battleforce, and you don't want units that are, you'll only waste about ten bucks buying everything separately.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2011-08-12 at 09:42 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Otherworld Odd View Post
    Hey guiz, I'm back. So I think I've decided I want to purchase a battle force and I'm looking at Tyranids. They just seem my style. But the thing is, is that there seems to be a LOT of them in one army. Does this substantially raise the price of the army is does it all eventually get evened out due to so many troops coming in one box?

Yes, I can tell you as a Tyranid player that you're gona have to buy alot of the same units (Mainly the battleforce unless you want to go monstrous creature which you can't really). They're also god expensive so make sure you know what you're getting before you buy it (Because that one Pyrovore you bought because you got outmassed by Orks won't seemlesly blend into your army for everything). Everything is better in groups for the Tyranids, so don't get disheartened if your one Zoanthrope gets blown up, because that just means you haven't spammed enough of them to cover up for the loss!
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

30. - Top - End - #330

Why aren't there Horvigons? I'm sure I've lamented this before, but I would build a Horvigon-centered army in a heartbeat.