New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Because I'm not exactly pony. So why are your wings like that? Said Jormong looking at Mystic.
    Because I want them to. she says shrugging. I think I can get them back to normal. One moment. After a bit, her wings are once again regular pegasi wings.

There we go. Perfectly normal now. she says, half taunting Jormong.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "No uh! Silver Stride shall show you who's boss!" Silverpine said, slipping out of her grasp and tackling her again to the ground.

"Ooh that's actually a good wrestler name,"
    Gear said thoughtfully. She gave him a lick to catch him off guard and pinned him back.

"Hey...weren't we gonna go explore the woods? Though our party is really big now..hmm."

3. - Top - End - #693
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Ooh that's actually a good wrestler name,"
    Gear said thoughtfully. She gave him a lick to catch him off guard and pinned him back.

"Hey...weren't we gonna go explore the woods? Though our party is really big now..hmm."
    "That just means we can git more explorin' done." Sandy continued to try and find a comfortable angle for his pith helmet; it wasn't quite designed with unicorns in mind.

"Night Jewel, you want to come along too?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Dwarf in the Playground

"But of course! The Clunker being my pride and joy, been modifying her on and off for a long time....at the moment she's got some awesome modifications that allow her to at least hit 30 ft in leapfrog like movement...I once took advantage of a malfunction and shot myself high into the sky...had to use a parachute and everything,"
    The xanadu filly declared with much gusto, as usual.

"Perhaps....Also...we're not really foals, we gots hit by a spell turning adults into foals and foals into adults.....but....I've decided to take to this with stride, heheh."
    "The Clunker likes to explode. BooooooooooooooM! Like that!" Silverpine replied excitedly. Clearly the colt part of his mind was now firmly entrenched. "I landed on a tree once."

"We both got hurt bad and everything! But then some pony town used their medic gun on us and made it like it never happened. We missed out on an important lesson that day about safety!"
    Gear grinned and chuckled and pounced Silverpine for the sake of pouncing.
    Silverpine gave an uncoltly yelp when Gearstride surprise pounced him. "Hey! Cut it out," he replied unconvincingly, somehow turning the pounce into wrestling with the mare now on the ground.
    "Sounds exciting. I guess there's not much of a chance of me running out of things to do around here, then." Night Jewel chuckled as she watched the two foals wrestle. "And no chance of running out of amusing ponies to watch, too!"

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Hiya Mister rude pants! I'm Mystic Muse. Why are your mane and tail made of water? she asks.
    Because I'm not exactly pony. So why are your wings like that? Said Jormong looking at Mystic.
    "Not-exactly-ponies with water manes and tails? With that and other ponies getting turned into foals, I'm now really sure this is an interesting place."

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy waved at the newcomer. "Howdy, Night Jewel! Ah'm Sandy Shores, real pleasure to meet you." So many new ponies today! All this adventuring and can-kicking and new pony meeting was keeping his colt side firmly in charge and happy.
    Night Jewel nodded. "Nice to meet you too, Sandy. You seem most friendly."

All in all, it seemed like a decent group of ponies, although many of them were strange, sharp-tongued, or both. This would probably open many opportunities for her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "That just means we can git more explorin' done." Sandy continued to try and find a comfortable angle for his pith helmet; it wasn't quite designed with unicorns in mind.

"Night Jewel, you want to come along too?"
    Exploring definitely appealed to the little unicorn. It meant discoveries, and chances to put her skills to use. "Certainly!" she replied. "That sounds like it'll be fun."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #695
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh then you haven't met the Nightmares yet. He leaned towards her and said. Im a Daymare for the record.
    He then turned back to Mystic and suddenly went all black, causing the water to dry up and turn into fire... you know the usual changing between the two forms, and dissapeared. Moments later he appeared in his Daymare form just bald and with no tail. He stayed like that for a few seconds and then went into his normal Daymare form. He then said. How is that in changing? He then realized that she was probably taunting him about her ability to look pony. But hey. At least he can show off his forms to the new ones.

6. - Top - End - #696
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Why don't we get this explorin' done! This'll be so much fun!" she squealed in a very girlish manner.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Titan in the Playground

Oh then you haven't met the Nightmares yet. He leaned towards her and said. Im a Daymare for the record.
    He then turned back to Mystic and suddenly went all black, causing the water to dry up and turn into fire... you know the usual changing between the two forms, and dissapeared. Moments later he appeared in his Daymare form just bald and with no tail. He stayed like that for a few seconds and then went into his normal Daymare form. He then said. How is that in changing? He then realized that she was probably taunting him about her ability to look pony. But hey. At least he can show off his forms to the new ones.
    You still don't look all too much like a pony. Except when you're bald and don't have a tail, which actually looks cool. Mystic responds.

Hmm. I wonder what else I can change. she mutters to herself. She'll have to find out later.

8. - Top - End - #698
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    "Why don't we get this explorin' done! This'll be so much fun!" she squealed in a very girlish manner.

"See this one has her head on, come let's go! The others will follow if they want to come,"
    Gear smirked and trotted towards the woods.

9. - Top - End - #699
    Titan in the Playground

"See this one has her head on, come let's go! The others will follow if they want to come,"
    Gear smirked and trotted towards the woods.
    "Yay!" Sandy gave his hat one final adjustment and trotted off after Gear.

10. - Top - End - #700
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night Jewel quickly followed the others. "I wonder what kind of things we'll find out here."

11. - Top - End - #701
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Tigers!"Moonbeam began strumming an adventury tune.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Troll in the Playground

"Don't be silly...wolves, bears, boars, maybe, cause this is the woods and all," Gear stuck out her tongue playfully at Moonbeam. She scampered on ahead, the reckless adventurer in her coming out.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Oh my..." Moonbeam said under her breath. "Race you all to that tree!" she pointed to a big (whatever kind of trees this forest has) that was about 25 yards away.

14. - Top - End - #704
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy dashed off to the tree, but soon found himself at the rear of the pack. Still, he gave it a good try.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong looked off to the dashing ponies and suddenly dissapeared. He would continue to watch them from the DreamRealm and make sure they stay out of trouble.

16. - Top - End - #706
    Dwarf in the Playground

Moonbeam was a good way in the front but starting to lose energy. She began panting heavily and slowing down.

17. - Top - End - #707
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    Moonbeam was a good way in the front but starting to lose energy. She began panting heavily and slowing down.
    Silverpine was somewhere in the middle of the pack, keeping up quite easily. He may not be a good wrestler, but he certainly can run.

18. - Top - End - #708
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic stayed at the back of the pack, trying to avoid a bunch of attention. This was significantly harder now that she was a zerg pony.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride, naturally made sure she was ahead, twas in her nature to take a leader-y role.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night Jewel followed, her position in the group changing at unexpected times, but near the front on average.

21. - Top - End - #711
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-In Town

After a quick nap of his own, after his half hour shower (had to get that icky pie out of his mane afterall) he groomed himself a bit extra. He stood in front of the mirror and gawked at his new/old colt body. He sighed. He glanced down at his watch, well, it'd be time for his date lunch/dinner whatever it was again with Icy.
    ----

After a ten minute walk he got to the foot of the cloud steps.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-20 at 05:07 PM.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Dwarf in the Playground

The race went thusly:
    Sandy shores
    In fifth place:Mystic Blade
    In fourth place:Moonbeam
    In third place:Night Jewel
    In second place:Silverpine
    And in first place: *drum roll* Gerastride!!

(anyone I forgot brings up the rear)

23. - Top - End - #713
    Troll in the Playground

"Hah...I the glorious Gearstride have beat you all, yes, yes...I am awesome," The not so humble Gearstride praised herself bringing a hoof to her little filly chest. She had that smug closed-eyed Trixie aura going on, amusingly, facing the rest of the others.

Suddenly.

From the bushes behind her came a loud roar!
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-20 at 05:13 PM.

24. - Top - End - #714
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Hah...I the glorious Gearstride have beat you all, yes, yes...I am awesome," The not so humble Gearstride praised herself bringing a hoof to her little filly chest. She had that smug closed-eyed Trixie aura going on, amusingly, facing the rest of the others.

Suddenly.

"Eep!" Moonbeam darts behind Sandy and hides from whatever is causing the sound.

25. - Top - End - #715
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night Jewel backed away from the noise cautiously. "Good work, Gearstride, but I think we have other things to worry about at the moment. For instance, not getting eaten by something."

26. - Top - End - #716
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yikes!" Silverpine shouted...

... and jumped behind Gearstride.

"W-w-what was that?"

27. - Top - End - #717
    Titan in the Playground

Suddenly.

Mystic stood there paralyzed in fear.

28. - Top - End - #718
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy stood to his full, short height and braced himself. "Everypony back an' get ready to run, NOW!" he said, mustering as much command as he could into his squeaky voice.

FoalSandy was taking a backseat for the moment; friends were in danger, and it was time to get serious. Already he was scanning the area, looking for anything that could be used against...whatever it was that was about to appear. With his age-limited supply of magic and spells, this would be a tough one. Slowing it down and running was probably the best option.

29. - Top - End - #719
    Troll in the Playground

"Gyah!"
    Gearstride squeaked upon hearing the roar but then everypony else got scared which prompted Gear to put on a brave face.

Another loud roar....from the bushes emerged a giant gnarly wolf....(its the same dire wolf from waaaay before if Hawkflight remembers) and it snapped its maw at the little foals.

30. - Top - End - #720
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Aahh! Someone do something!" Moonbeam squealed from behind Sandy.