New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Knowing you, I think that isn't far-fetched." Sliverpine chuckled for a moment, before prodding Gearstride in the flank. "You want some coffee? I'll make em in the kitchen, shouldn't take long."

"Mmmm, better take...*yawwwn* responsibility for poking me in the flank babe....whatever this expression means....I don't know anymore..."
    Gearstride rolled onto her belly and pushed herself onto all fours. 'Coffee sounds nice..."

Coffee + Foals.....Bring it.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Mmmm, better take...*yawwwn* responsibility for poking me in the flank babe....whatever this expression means....I don't know anymore..."
    Gearstride rolled onto her belly and pushed herself onto all fours. 'Coffee sounds nice..."

Coffee + Foals.....Bring it.
    "In my defense, your flank is totally asking to be poked after all the kisses you stole from me today," Sliverpine replied wryly. "Wait here, I'll get the coffee."

With that, he trotted out of his room. Several minutes later, he returned with a tray of three steaming mugs of coffee, balanced precariously on his back. So it would seem to a human observer. For ponies twas a completely normal method of transportation.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-09 at 10:18 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Troll in the Playground

"In my defense, your flank is totally asking to be poked after all the kisses you stole from me today," Sliverpine replied wryly. "Wait here, I'll get the coffee."

With that, he trotted out of his room. Several minutes later, he returned with a tray of three steaming mugs of coffee, balanced precariously on his back. So it would seem to a human observer. For ponies twas a completely normal method of transportation.

"Mmmm, that's right, sway that flank of yours babe as you trot, heh,"
    The filly faux-leered as Silverpine waked back in with the tray with mugs of coffee. "Thank you sweetie." She took a mug for herself.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy winced. He probably should have said something about not being a coffee drinker first, and that he really didn't need any help in the "staying awake" department. He took his mug anyway just to be polite.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm, that's right, sway that flank of yours babe as you trot, heh,"
    The filly faux-leered as Silverpine waked back in with the tray with mugs of coffee. "Thank you sweetie." She took a mug for herself.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy winced. He probably should have said something about not being a coffee drinker first, and that he really didn't need any help in the "staying awake" department. He took his mug anyway just to be polite.
    "Oh Gear, even as a filly, you're incorrigible. Made me wonder how other stallions managed to resist your charms for so long," Sliverpine joked, walking over to the xanadu filly and lying down next to her. It seems adult Sliverpine was firmly back in control for now.

"Anyway, we might as well do something to pass the time... any suggestions?"

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh Gear, even as a filly, you're incorrigible. Made me wonder how other stallions managed to resist your charms for so long," Sliverpine joked, walking over to the xanadu filly and lying down next to her. It seems adult Sliverpine was firmly back in control for now.

"Anyway, we might as well do something to pass the time... any suggestions?"

"Mmmm....WEEEEELL....could always make out babe...but ah....don't think Sandy would like that,"
    She playfully stuck out her tongue. She then scratched her chin thoughtfully.

"Mmmmm, how about we each share one thing that not many others know about?"

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmmm....WEEEEELL....could always make out babe...but ah....don't think Sandy would like that,"
    She playfully stuck out her tongue. She then scratched her chin thoughtfully.

"Mmmmm, how about we each share one thing that not many others know about?"
    Sandy was rather grateful they weren't going with the first option.

"Erm...well...ah guess...ah don't know, ah don't think ah've got all that much interestin' to tell, but ah can't think of anythin' else to do."

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy was rather grateful they weren't going with the first option.

"Erm...well...ah guess...ah don't know, ah don't think ah've got all that much interestin' to tell, but ah can't think of anythin' else to do."

"So, yer tellin' me that the great Sandy Shores master of sand....is one borin' pony? Oh pish posh, fine, I'll go first."

"Heheh, the title that's part of my name isn't just for show,"
    The filly grinned and said cryptically. She took a sip of the coffee.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Ettin in the Playground

"So, yer tellin' me that the great Sandy Shores master of sand....is one borin' pony? Oh pish posh, fine, I'll go first."

"Right..." Sliverpine rolled his eyes. All the same his ears stood at attention as he settled to listen intently. This part of her story was unfamiliar to him. Normally they had spent the time together recalling her adventures of her later travels, but she never explained how she got the 'Lady' part. Not that Sliverpine regarded it as very important anyway. He figured she had created the title on a whim... like some of the inventions.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-10 at 12:51 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy listened attentively, although he kept his doubts to himself.

(Aaaand deadtiming for the night)

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Troll in the Playground

"You two don't believe me, don't you?!"
    She said in an accusatory tone of voice. She puffed her cheeks and made a face. "Fine, don't. Tis' somepony else's turn anyway."

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight yawned and looked up at the others from her spot laying on a pillow, listening to the others talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Titan in the Playground

She said in an accusatory tone of voice. She puffed her cheeks and made a face. "Fine, don't. Tis' somepony else's turn anyway."
    Sandy naturally assumed she was legitimately upset with this. "Woah now, ah never said anything like that. Ah'd want to hear more, if there's a story behind it and all."

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy naturally assumed she was legitimately upset with this. "Woah now, ah never said anything like that. Ah'd want to hear more, if there's a story behind it and all."

"..'If'?...Of course there is,"
    She glanced at Sandy and stroked her chin intently, it looked silly really. "Yes, my family is partial nobility and own one of the biggest sugar cane plantations, since well sugar + ponies equal bits in the bank, hahah...ha..." She said this with such a colorful flair, it was not easy to tell if she was speaking truths or weaving a tall tale. And yet she got all flankhurt 'cause it seemed like she wasn't believed, she's a silly pony.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki watched the larger foal hurl the rock in a random direction. He quickly scurried behind Serilus and covered his ears tightly.

There was to be an explosion. Normally the magical blast is preceded by an Zebra chant. This would invoke powerful countermagic.

But Akiiki could only say two words and the rest don't speak zebra. So who knows what will happen.
    Confident that the zebra knew what he was doing, Melt imitated Akiiki, covering his ears and curling himself in a colt-sized ball on the ground, covered by an icy dome.
    New avatar by Dirtytabs! 20% better than expected!

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Ettin in the Playground

"..'If'?...Of course there is,"
    She glanced at Sandy and stroked her chin intently, it looked silly really. "Yes, my family is partial nobility and own one of the biggest sugar cane plantations, since well sugar + ponies equal bits in the bank, hahah...ha..." She said this with such a colorful flair, it was not easy to tell if she was speaking truths or weaving a tall tale. And yet she got all flankhurt 'cause it seemed like she wasn't believed, she's a silly pony.
    "Come on Gear, stop pulling our legs. We're listening with all ears as it were," Sliverpine said, a little annoyed by her coy manner.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Troll in the Playground

"Come on Gear, stop pulling our legs. We're listening with all ears as it were," Sliverpine said, a little annoyed by her coy manner.

"Fine, don't believe me Silverpine, I'm sure Sandy does though, he's a smart pony like that,"
    The filly huffed and used cartoon antics to reach over and drag Sandy on his flank over to her side as she put a fore leg over his shoulders. She blew a raspberry at Silverpine.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-10 at 11:44 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Titan in the Playground

"Fine, don't believe me Silverpine, I'm sure Sandy does though, he's a smart pony like that,"
    The filly huffed and used cartoon antics to reach over and drag Sandy on his flank over to her side as she put a fore leg over his shoulders. She blew a raspberry at Silverpine.
    Sandy yelped in surprise as he was once again ensnared by psycho-marefilly powers. He really needs to learn how to cartoon physics better.

In any case, he now found himself in the awkward position of having to choose which friend to support in this most serious of affairs. He went with his tried and true, "never failed me yet" plan for this sort of social minefield:

"Uh...well...y'see...ah think she could be-n-not to say yer wrong Silverpine, just...uh...that's a, um, valid concern an' all, but...er, what ah'm tryin' to say is..."

Brilliant.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Ettin in the Playground

Sliverpine raised an eyebrow as Gear dragged Sandy across through the use of eldritch powers. "Gear, you gonna tell it straight or not?" he said, in that warning tone he used for misbehaving students and all that. Unfortunately in his colt voice, that came out to be squeaking instead.

Sandy yelped in surprise as he was once again ensnared by psycho-marefilly powers. He really needs to learn how to cartoon physics better.

In any case, he now found himself in the awkward position of having to choose which friend to support in this most serious of affairs. He went with his tried and true, "never failed me yet" plan for this sort of social minefield:

"Uh...well...y'see...ah think she could be-n-not to say yer wrong Silverpine, just...uh...that's a, um, valid concern an' all, but...er, what ah'm tryin' to say is..."

Brilliant.
    "Yes, yes Sandy. We all can see you're trying to play both sides here," Sliverpine said, not diverting his gaze from Gear.

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Troll in the Playground

"But I did, nothing in mah words was a lie. It's not something I share at all....well not unless I'm using my family name to for its uh...benefits out and about in the world, anyhoof.... but ya'll are mah friends so I figured' I might as well let ya know and stuff,"
    She pouted her pony lips letting go of Sandy. "I guess mah tone at tryin' to play it off as 'its no real big deal' didn't come off the way it sounded in my head."

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Titan in the Playground

"But I did, nothing in mah words was a lie. It's not something I share at all....well not unless I'm using my family name to for its uh...benefits out and about in the world, anyhoof.... but ya'll are mah friends so I figured' I might as well let ya know and stuff,"
    She pouted her pony lips letting go of Sandy. "I guess mah tone at tryin' to play it off as 'its no real big deal' didn't come off the way it sounded in my head."
    Sandy (not-so) discretely shuffled away from Gear, wondering if she had some sort of range on that arm-stretchy thing.

Hearing her insist on her story again settled the matter in his mind. "Don't worry Gear, ah believe you. Ah don't think you'd lie on a game that was your idea to begin with, 'specially not to yer friends."

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Ettin in the Playground

Sliverpine blinked. He definitely expected some juicy story behind her title, not this mundane version.

Sandy (not-so) discretely shuffled away from Gear, wondering if she had some sort of range on that arm-stretchy thing.

Hearing her insist on her story again settled the matter in his mind. "Don't worry Gear, ah believe you. Ah don't think you'd lie on a game that was your idea to begin with, 'specially not to yer friends."
    Sliverpine reluctantly nodded. "Yeah... I suppose I do... Anyhow, my turn next?"

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Troll in the Playground

"Thank you Sandy,"
    She said with a nod and closed eye smile. She then glanced at Silverpine. "Yes, ah I suppose it is your turn next." Gear was glad that she got that little factoid off her chest, and that the matter wasn't pressed that somepony of partial nobility would not have flaunted it given her braggart personality. It seemed to work out fine, hopefully.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-10 at 12:51 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Ettin in the Playground

"Thank you Sandy,"
    She said with a nod and closed eye smile. She then glanced at Silverpine. "Yes, ah I suppose it is your turn next." Gear was glad that she got that little factoid off her chest, and that the matter wasn't pressed that somepony of partial nobility would not have flaunted it given her braggart personality. It seemed to work out fine, hopefully.
    "Huh, I guess I can tell you about that incident where I took my Stalliongrad's school master hostage..."

Sliverpine proceeded to tell them the tale of how he, under the influence of an extremely strong drug-spiked coffee, went on a rampaging spree around the school in the name of Cookiethulu.

"... and we never actually found out who did it... Thankfully the master was very sympathetic..."

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Troll in the Playground

"Huh, I guess I can tell you about that incident where I took my Stalliongrad's school master hostage..."

Sliverpine proceeded to tell them the tale of how he, under the influence of an extremely strong drug-spiked coffee, went on a rampaging spree around the school in the name of Cookiethulu.

"... and we never actually found out who did it... Thankfully the master was very sympathetic..."

"Hahahah....oh my....are you sure it was really the drug inducedness that caused it? Or were you really just secretly a crazy bad boy colt?"
    She crept up towards him with a grin. Mostly to return the atmosphere from the unnecessarily tense moment just moments ago...back to the sillier status quo.

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy...simply sat there, slack-jawed. Somehow, the thought of the normally mostly-sane Silverpine doing that, and with all those boxing gloves, not to mention the three truckloads of cleaning supplies...yeah, he didn't really know what to think.

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hahahah....oh my....are you sure it was really the drug inducedness that caused it? Or were you really just secretly a crazy bad boy colt?"
    She crept up towards him with a grin. Mostly to return the atmosphere from the unnecessarily tense moment just moments ago...back to the sillier status quo.
    Sandy...simply sat there, slack-jawed. Somehow, the thought of the normally mostly-sane Silverpine doing that, and with all those boxing gloves, not to mention the three truckloads of cleaning supplies...yeah, he didn't really know what to think.
    (I first mentioned this way back in the third pony RP thread. Couldn't resist bringing this up again.)

"Unfortunately Gear, that's all to it. You're stuck with uptight me," he tweaked her nose playfully as she sidled up beside him. He glanced at Sandy, who seemed to be in shock. "We all have our moments of insanity," he said, winking at the small unicorn. Sliverpine certainly took the incident well... after four months of rage. Obviously he didn't mention that part.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-10 at 01:24 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Troll in the Playground

(I first mentioned this way back in the third pony RP thread. Couldn't resist bringing this up again.)

"Unfortunately Gear, that's all to it. You're stuck with uptight me," he tweaked her nose playfully as she sidled up beside him. He glanced at Sandy, who seemed to be in shock. "We all have our moments of insanity," he said, winking at the small unicorn. Sliverpine certainly took the incident well... after four months of rage. Obviously he didn't mention that part.

"Up tight you? Hah...I like a challenge....Well...I have been corrupting you lately don't forget that,"
    She leered wrapping a foreleg around him. Indeed her mare mind was in control...in a filly body....yeaaaaaaaaaaa....

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Titan in the Playground

"Insanity...yeah..." Sandy immediately thought of his second day here. And then the kinda hazy period after that. Somehow, he knew what he meant. "Well, ah suppose it's my turn next..." He furrowed his brow and thought hard.

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ettin in the Playground

"Up tight you? Hah...I like a challenge....Well...I have been corrupting you lately don't forget that,"
    She leered wrapping a foreleg around him. Indeed her mare mind was in control...in a filly body....yeaaaaaaaaaaa....
    "Indeed you have. But I shall persevere! Your feminine wiles will never work on me!" Sliverpine replied hammily, before nuzzling her in the neck anyway.