New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Insanity...yeah..." Sandy immediately thought of his second day here. And then the kinda hazy period after that. Somehow, he knew what he meant. "Well, ah suppose it's my turn next..." He furrowed his brow and thought hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Indeed you have. But I shall persevere! Your feminine wiles will never work on me!" Sliverpine replied hammily, before nuzzling her in the neck anyway.

"Well Sandy, while you think about that.....I think I'm going to corrupt Silverpine some more, make him eat his words,"
    She winked throwing one of the blankets over herself and Silverpine. The wiggling underneath looked more suggestive than what was really happening, she was tickling him throwing in a few kisses here and there.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 4

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Well Sandy, while you think about that.....I think I'm going to corrupt Silverpine some more, make him eat his words,"
    She winked throwing one of the blankets over herself and Silverpine. The wiggling underneath looked more suggestive than what was really happening, she was tickling him throwing in a few kisses here and there.
    Sliverpine went along with the charade, giggling a little in his ever so coltly voice as Gear tickled him. He snuck a few kisses in as well in payment.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine went along with the charade, giggling a little in his ever so coltly voice as Gear tickled him. He snuck a few kisses in as well in payment.
    Sandy tried to block his view of the blanket with one hoof while covering his ears with another, but only succeeded in tangling himself up all pretzel-like. Blushing furiously, he called out, "Wait, ah got somethin'!"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine and Gear, so shameless

Sandy tried to block his view of the blanket with one hoof while covering his ears with another, but only succeeded in tangling himself up all pretzel-like. Blushing furiously, he called out, "Wait, ah got somethin'!"

"Mmmm, darn and I was having fun too,"
    Gearstride pulled the blanket off with a backhoof. She was at the moment on top of Silverpine in mid tickle pose. She gave Silverpine one "last" kiss before moving off of him.

"Alright Sandy, what do ya got?" She asked as she fixed her mane.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-10 at 02:37 PM.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride pulled the blanket off with a backhoof. She was at the moment on top of Silverpine in mid tickle pose. She gave Silverpine one "last" kiss before moving off of him.

Sandy tried his best to ignore the two shameless ponies and kept going, but his face was still bright red. "Well...it's not much, but ah really, really, really love flyin'." he said with no small amount of uncertainty. To him, it just didn't sound like as cool of a secret.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy tried his best to ignore the two shameless ponies and kept going, but his face was still bright red. "Well...it's not much, but ah really, really, really love flyin'." he said with no small amount of uncertainty. To him, it just didn't sound like as cool of a secret.

"Don't blame ya....its such an awesome feelin' 'specially when you're going real fast.....wind slappin' against your face, you're not alone in lovin' that feelin',"
    She gave him a playful wink before dropping into a fond smile.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-10 at 02:59 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight nodded. "I imagine," she said. "I myself was never quite able to get the flying spell down, however."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight nodded. "I imagine," she said. "I myself was never quite able to get the flying spell down, however."
    "Oh no, ah could never git it either. That spell's way outta mah league. But bein' on the, uh, small side of things, ah've had a good pegasi friend or two who'd give me a lift from time to time. Oh, ah loved every second of it." He smiled fondly when he mentioned his "good pegasi friends".

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Troll in the Playground

Even with the coffee and its lovely caffeine, Gear found herself still sleepy, in that mentally tired way. She let out a loud yawn leaning against Silverpine. "Babe....next time....more sugar in the coffee," She sloppily kissed him on the cheek and proceeded to pass out next to him.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ettin in the Playground

Sliverpine was actually on his back when the blankie was pulled off, apparently enjoying the tickle.

"Oh no, ah could never git it either. That spell's way outta mah league. But bein' on the, uh, small side of things, ah've had a good pegasi friend or two who'd give me a lift from time to time. Oh, ah loved every second of it." He smiled fondly when he mentioned his "good pegasi friends".
    "Heh, I can second that thrill you get when flying...." he said, recalling his aborted tenure as a temporary pegasus.

Even with the coffee and its lovely caffeine, Gear found herself still sleepy, in that mentally tired way. She let out a loud yawn leaning against Silverpine. "Babe....next time....more sugar in the coffee," She sloppily kissed him on the cheek and proceeded to pass out next to him.
    Sliverpine smiled as she began sleeping gently on his shoulder. He brushed a stray lock off her mane and caressed that beautiful face he loved so much. "Well, I think she won't be with us for the rest of the night," he said softly, gently lowering her head onto a pillow where she would be more comfortable.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-Second/Next Day

The mocha pony woke up around 8 am more or less, he looked a little haggard as if though he had a bad night. The first thing Fox did was check if his body returned to its normal stallionness.

"Aaagh........" He groaned seeing he was still stuck in his lanky colt body. He sighed and threw himself backwards on the bed. "Oh gosh darn it......"

"Mmmm....head hurts,"
    He forced himself out of bed and to the bathroom where he did some pill poppin'. "Feels like I had such a queer dream last night." He mumbled as he went down stairs and went through his usual routine.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine smiled as she began sleeping gently on his shoulder. He brushed a stray lock off her mane and caressed that beautiful face he loved so much. "Well, I think she won't be with us for the rest of the night," he said softly, gently lowering her head onto a pillow where she would be more comfortable.
    Sandy sighed and shook his head. "Ah knew she was barely keepin' her eyes open. She should've just gone back to bed from the start...*sigh* but ah guess that was her choice and all." He shrugged.

"Hawkflight? Oh, right...ah guess you were asleep when we started. We're tellin' each other somethin' that most ponies don't know about. Er, you don't have to share anything if you don't want to, just thought I'd ask anyhow..."

(I'm alright with wrapping this scene up soon-ish, I've done all that I want with Sandy for now)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-11 at 11:42 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight thought for a moment, trying to decide what fact to tell them. She certainly wasn't going to reveal that she used to be a colt, and that other one was even more embarrassing. She settled on a simple enough one.

"I used to practice Zebran martial arts," she said. "But I had to drop my lessons at the dojo when I moved away to go to college."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Titan in the Playground

Heartflight thought for a moment, trying to decide what fact to tell them. She certainly wasn't going to reveal that she used to be a colt, and that other one was even more embarrassing. She settled on a simple enough one.

"I used to practice Zebran martial arts," she said. "But I had to drop my lessons at the dojo when I moved away to go to college."
    "That's a handy thing t'know, martial arts. Ah always thought about tryin' it out, but never found th' time or place for it. Always busy with somethin' or other, usually homework or sand-work."

Sandy laid down on a pillow, the conversation and company setting his mind at ease and edging out the memories of the nightmares. "Heh...guess ah am a bit of a nerd, but don't tell Gear ah said it."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-11 at 02:12 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sweet. Maybe you could show me some moves one day. I always wanted to try martial arts," Sliverpine said, airpunching with his hoofs.

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Bugbear in the Playground

Snow Flake is pacing back and forth in Minstrone's house.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy laid down on a pillow, the conversation and company setting his mind at ease and edging out the memories of the nightmares. "Heh...guess ah am a bit of a nerd, but don't tell Gear ah said it."

For poo and giggles, and maybe a dash of sub conscious silliness, Gearstride is heard murmuring in her sleep. "Mmmm, oh Sandy.....yer such a big nerd."
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-11 at 03:53 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

For poo and giggles, and maybe a dash of sub conscious silliness, Gearstride is heard murmuring in her sleep. "Mmmm, oh Sandy.....yer such a big nerd."
    "What-but, she-asleep, how...awwww." Sandy sputtered before flopping back down on his pillow in resignation.

(if you two are alright with ending the scene, I can montage to a good ending point)

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ettin in the Playground

"What-but, she-asleep, how...awwww." Sandy sputtered before flopping back down on his pillow in resignation.

(if you two are alright with ending the scene, I can montage to a good ending point)
    Sliverpine chuckled. "Oh Gear, the things you do to for comic relief..."

(I'm okay with montaging it.)

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Ogre in the Playground

((I'm good with montaging it. I have nothing else to add.))
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Titan in the Playground

And so, the three remaining foals talked long into the night...

(Sandy nervously trying a sip of coffee. Shot of outside the Civic Center as a pale blue, unicorn-shaped comet shoots out the roof.)

(Silverpine telling another school story, this time with caffeine-induced pantomime.)

(Gearstride with a silly moostache. The culprit remains unknown...)

(Heartflight using the remains of Fort Filly to construct a plushy-like statue. Many cuddles are had.)

[Civic Center - Fort Colt, at least an hour later]

The other foals would notice that at some point during all the talking, Sandy had curled up on his cushion and was now fast asleep. Instead of shivering in fear, the little unicorn slept peacefully, a content smile on his face.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride woke up next to her stinky drool puddle, she grimaced feeling her face hit utter grossness. And unawares of her fab moostache.

More so, she was still a filly. Dang. She wondered what she and Silverpine would do about their date today since technically they would be underaged.....but then again, it might not even be opened, for all she knew the owner was also foal-lified.

Sigh. The filly sleepily glanced over at Silverpine and quietly walked over to him. She gently kissed his cheek and then headed out to the bathroom.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki watched the larger foal hurl the rock in a random direction. He quickly scurried behind Serilus and covered his ears tightly.

There was to be an explosion. Normally the magical blast is preceded by an Zebra chant. This would invoke powerful countermagic.

But Akiiki could only say two words and the rest don't speak zebra. So who knows what will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake obsidian View Post
    Confident that the zebra knew what he was doing, Melt imitated Akiiki, covering his ears and curling himself in a colt-sized ball on the ground, covered by an icy dome.
    Noticing his companions crouching behind him, Serilus suddenly felt considerbly less safe in his current position. Before he could find a suitable place to hide, the rock suddenly exploded in a burst of magical fire. Serilus was thrown backwards and landed on the ground. He did manage to shield Akiiki and Melt.

"Oww, that hurt."
    Serilus spent a few seconds struggling to get up before he realised that his mane was on fire. It was no ordinary fire though, rather a magical fire that kept shifting colours. It still burnt ponies just as well as a regular fire.

"FIRE, PANIC!"
    Startled by the fire, Serilus quickly jumped to his hooves and started running around in circles. "Fire, panic, help!" Serilus continued running around in a frenzied panic, oblivious to the fate of the magical rock. As it turns out, it's hard to concentrate when you're on fire.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Ettin in the Playground

And so, the three remaining foals talked long into the night...

(Sandy nervously trying a sip of coffee. Shot of outside the Civic Center as a pale blue, unicorn-shaped comet shoots out the roof.)

(Silverpine telling another school story, this time with caffeine-induced pantomime.)

(Gearstride with a silly moostache. The culprit remains unknown...)

(Heartflight using the remains of Fort Filly to construct a plushy-like statue. Many cuddles are had.)

[Civic Center - Fort Colt, at least an hour later]

The other foals would notice that at some point during all the talking, Sandy had curled up on his cushion and was now fast asleep. Instead of shivering in fear, the little unicorn slept peacefully, a content smile on his face.
    (Fie, I thought I responded to this already.)

Sliverpine went to sleep soon after, with his supply of coffee running out a long while ago and no conversation to keep him awake.

Gearstride woke up next to her stinky drool puddle, she grimaced feeling her face hit utter grossness. And unawares of her fab moostache.

More so, she was still a filly. Dang. She wondered what she and Silverpine would do about their date today since technically they would be underaged.....but then again, it might not even be opened, for all she knew the owner was also foal-lified.

Sigh. The filly sleepily glanced over at Silverpine and quietly walked over to him. She gently kissed his cheek and then headed out to the bathroom.
    Sliverpine twitched his nose slightly at the kiss, but otherwise continued to snore softly, sound asleep from his late night.

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride zombie walked to the restroom to clean off the drool. She stood on her tippy hooves and looked over the sink, where of course there was a mirror.

Her eyes went wide as she furrowed her brows.

The filly charged back into Silverpine's room slamming open the door.

"Who drew a mustache on my face?!"
    She yelled. "A fu manchu would have been better!"

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride zombie walked to the restroom to clean off the drool. She stood on her tippy hooves and looked over the sink, where of course there was a mirror.

Her eyes went wide as she furrowed her brows.

The filly charged back into Silverpine's room slamming open the door.

"Who drew a mustache on my face?!"
    She yelled. "A fu manchu would have been better!"
    Sandy woke with a startled "Yipe!"

He took one look at Gear, and it became a great challenge to stifle his laughter at her new temporary facial hair. "Heh-heh*ahem*, er, ah, ah don't know what yer talkin' about. Ah didn't see nothin' or nopony...yep. Nothin' at all. Ahhhh was asleep."

Sandy really shouldn't ever play poker.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-12 at 03:38 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy woke with a startled "Yipe!"

He took one look at Gear, and it became a great challenge to stifle his laughter at her new temporary facial hair. "Heh-heh*ahem*, er, ah, ah don't know what yer talkin' about. Ah didn't see nothin' or nopony...yep. Nothin' at all. Ahhhh was asleep."

Sandy really shouldn't ever play poker.

The moment Sandy opened his mouth to speak Gear turned immediately to him.

"You should have stayed asleep Sandy Shores 'cuz now you're gonna be interrogated for being the only other one up,"
    Her lips curled into a devilish smile. "Or heck, even a a Winnfield mustache would have been better."

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Titan in the Playground

The moment Sandy opened his mouth to speak Gear turned immediately to him.

"You should have stayed asleep Sandy Shores 'cuz now you're gonna be interrogated for being the only other one up,"
    Her lips curled into a devilish smile. "Or heck, even a a Winnfield mustache would have been better."
    Sandy closely resembled a deer caught in the headlights, if this world had deer or headlights. He had to act quickly if he was to get out of this one...

*meep*

Eeeyup, he's a goner.

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy closely resembled a deer caught in the headlights, if this world had deer or headlights. He had to act quickly if he was to get out of this one...

*meep*

Eeeyup, he's a goner.

"Have a seat Mister Shores,
    " Cartoon antics ensued as the room turned black save for a single light from...somewhere that spot lighted a cushion. Gear appeared for whatever reason with a pipe that blew bubbles.

"You're going to tell me who drew this moostache on me,"
    She said as she stroked her marker mustache.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Titan in the Playground

"Have a seat Mister Shores,
    " Cartoon antics ensued as the room turned black save for a single light from...somewhere that spot lighted a cushion. Gear appeared for whatever reason with a pipe that blew bubbles.

"You're going to tell me who drew this moostache on me,"
    She said as she stroked her marker mustache.
    Sandy would have wondered where the lights all went, were he not so concerned with disappearing into his seat. "Um, but ah told ya'll, ah didn't see nothin'. You've got the wrong, um, pony." Good grief he wasn't good at confrontations.