Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

"How the hell did you manage to break your MANE?!"

"That's my SKULL."

"Don't be stupid, the skull is at the end of your legs!"

"Those are hooves! What is WRONG with you?!"

"Oh shut up and hold sti- ah, there we go. Nurse, stitch him up."

"Thank ye kindly, nurse."

"Hey! Doctor Malpractice was the one who fixed you up!! Where's MY thanks?! What about me?"

"What ABOUT you, sir?"

"Miss Bloom, you do not have a PHD in smartology so you should shut the hell up."

"You stole that line from Majora's Mask Abridged."

"And it made no sense THEN either."

There was a ding and Lone Star trotted out of the room. There was a slight glow around the place where his skull had cracked open. He laughed.

"You would not BELIEVE... how much that hurt."

There was the sound of muffled barking from Lone Star's belly. He looked down, then groaned.

"Ok, how did you get a puppy in my chest cavity?!"

"Shut up and get back in here!"

Lone Star was yanked back in by his tail.

"So who's the cutie?"

"Icy?"

"No, the colt."

"Oh. He's Fox Trot. He- OW!!"

"Doctor, that's his leg! The dog is in his chest cavity!"

----

He came out five minutes later, sucking on a lollipop and looking good as new apart from some dried bloodstains. "Bloody moronic Doctor Malpractice..." Lone Star went to the receptionist. "Don't give Icy to him. Or i will do something crazy."

"Why not?" He asked, flipping through a magazine. "Crazy landed you here in the first place."

"I'll send you a subscription to Playcolt if someone else looks at her."

"'Kay."
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Hey Miss Icy....."
    Fox tilted his head with an awkward smile. "I'd ask you how your day was yesterday...but I dunno if conversation would be appropriate right now." Fox wanly smiled and let out a small sigh. It started to feel he would never be able to a normal conversation without random manure happening that would make it awkward.
    "Yesterday? Twas' interested enough," she replied absent-mindedly, not looking at the stallion.

"Do you think... *sigh* do you think I'm entirely blameless in this? Do not lie. I... I know it was partly from my own repressed desires that... she did what she did..." she asked softly.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "Didn't anypony ever tell you not to comment on a mare's weight?" she responds with fake shock, knowing full well that Tyrol likely didn't mean anything other than an observation she's only eaten half a sandwich in more than half a day.

Staccata slows down a bit letting Tyrol take the lead. "I'll trust in your choice of business."
    "I... ah... apologise for that," he replied hastily, flustering a little. Then noticing her slightly amused expression, he felt a little annoyed at being played yet again. Sigh.

"Very well, follow me," Tyrol said, leading her to the grills Sandy and Gear eaten earlier.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Yesterday? Twas' interested enough," she replied absent-mindedly, not looking at the stallion.

"Do you think... *sigh* do you think I'm entirely blameless in this? Do not lie. I... I know it was partly from my own repressed desires that... she did what she did..." she asked softly.

"Miss Icy.....in the smallest sense sure, it was partially your fault, just a tiny tiny fraction for the initial repression, but the "actions" weren't yours, they were the actions of the independent entity living in you and the actions of the fool stallion who accepted them. Honestly, I don't believe what happened to Lone Star is your fault, it seemed to be an over the top/disproportionate reaction to go caving in his skull or whatever to me personally....but that would be the jealously talking,"
    Fox bit his lip...no regrets...he'll tell the mare his opinions.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Firbolg in the Playground

"I... ah... apologise for that," he replied hastily, flustering a little. Then noticing her slightly amused expression, he felt a little annoyed at being played yet again. Sigh.

"Very well, follow me," Tyrol said, leading her to the grills Sandy and Gear eaten earlier.
    Staccata orders a veggie-burger, no mayo, no mustard, red onion, extra tomato. She eats the fries first because they always cool down faster and are better fresh. What's really odd is how your ordering tics never leave your system. The mare hadn't eaten at a 'burger and fries' establishment in roughly a year.

She almost orders a shake, but 6 BITS?! Who orders a 6 bit milkshake? A bit less tense than last night, Staccata tries to make conversation. "I feel like I owe you the answers to a lot of questions you've been bottling up."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Blaze opened his eyes and checked his clock.
    3:30 p.m. it read.
    He placed it down and opened his door. He had only 2 hours and 30 minutes till he would leave with Hover. He walked into the cockpit to see if she was there.
    Hover notices Blaze's approach. "What happened? Need something?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

"Miss Icy.....in the smallest sense sure, it was partially your fault, just a tiny tiny fraction for the initial repression, but the "actions" weren't yours, they were the actions of the independent entity living in you and the actions of the fool stallion who accepted them. Honestly, I don't believe what happened to Lone Star is your fault, it seemed to be an over the top/disproportionate reaction to go caving in his skull or whatever to me personally....but that would be the jealously talking,"
    Fox bit his lip...no regrets...he'll tell the mare his opinions.
    Icy continued to stare into the distance as Fox spoke. "I suppose..." Icy replied, seemingly not convinced. The guilt she was feeling wouldn't be so easily assuaged. "You do know I enjoyed it right? Despite all my protestations... I enjoyed it... I felt every single touch... every kiss..." Icy buried her face in her hooves.

Staccata orders a veggie-burger, no mayo, no mustard, red onion, extra tomato. She eats the fries first because they always cool down faster and are better fresh. What's really odd is how your ordering tics never leave your system. The mare hadn't eaten at a 'burger and fries' establishment in roughly a year.

She almost orders a shake, but 6 BITS?! Who orders a 6 bit milkshake? A bit less tense than last night, Staccata tries to make conversation. "I feel like I owe you the answers to a lot of questions you've been bottling up."
    Tyrol ordered just a plain veggie burger to go with some coffee. He sat there munching as Staccata asked her question. "It's not my habit to go around questioning things which I am not responsible for. Just isn't proper." He glanced at the mare. "I may disagree with your methods; I cannot disagree with the results."

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Mica isn't actually all that frustrated. She's been lost with good company before, and she has yet to lose her temper.

Though she was wondering who they'd ask for directions, but she recalled that Juniper could speak with Blackbeak as easily as one pony could with another. Perhaps that skill extended to more than just ravens?

"Well, who do you think would we could ask?" she inquires with curiosity and kindness.
    Unlike Mica, June has never been in a stressful situation like this and is starting to unravel. "Umm, there's lots of trees......... Wait, I don't talk to trees... um there's that vine- wait that's still a plant........ Not a plant! That is not a plant! That would be a snack...... no, snake!.... There's a .... ooo a bird excuse me!.......Wait that's a leaf........ Oh a squirrel, excuse me sir!"
    The squirrel turns and runs away very quickly.
    "That's alright, that's alright, I don't even talk to squirrels.... Oh what about that chicken over there!" June approaches the "chicken".
    "Um... excuse me. We're looking for.....um.... wait what are we looking for? I don't even know.

As if we all didn't see it coming, the chicken reveals itself to be a cockatrese.
    "Um... I'm just going to..." June takes off running and pulls Mica along with her.
    She runs, avoiding trees as fast as she can. She looks back to make sure the cockatrese isn't on their tail, but it is. She keeps running and almost runs herself into a fast flowing river. June makes the mistake of turning around to see what she should do. She panics and shuts her eyes tight, losing her balance and falling into the river.

----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yes. Let's go. But I have to warn you. The Library is just as dusty and dark. Ill teleport us there. It not Port Proof." said Grills. He dusted off his jacket.

Once Fantasia finished putting the files away, Grills will teleport the ponies away to the foyer of the library via a dramatic fiery display. The building with be mostly deserted. The lighting is poor and a draft blows throught the halls. It is obvious that the building had taken damage from the town's many battles. It held up well though.
    Fantasia looks around for a moment taking it all in. It was a bit depressing and dark, but also very large.
    "I assume there's some sort of filing system?" She hopes more than asks.
    Last edited by Bunny Earz; 2011-08-02 at 09:47 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

Grills looked around. There were disorganized piles of books everywhere. They were as many books on the shelf As the world on the floor as they were on the floor. "It was filed but the battles tossed books everywhere. Children's books should be on the top floor"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

Icy continued to stare into the distance as Fox spoke. "I suppose..." Icy replied, seemingly not convinced. The guilt she was feeling wouldn't be so easily assuaged. "You do know I enjoyed it right? Despite all my protestations... I enjoyed it... I felt every single touch... every kiss..." Icy buried her face in her hooves.

"....Oh....well...that pretty much made most of my response to you pointless...heh. To be honest, I did not actually want to hear that particular."
    Fox replied...detachedly.

"And yet despite that...I can't dislike you as much as I want to. Despite knowing you've made your bed with another and liked it...even though it was your other self that initiated it. I'm a fool to be so smitten with you, I truly am because...I will just force myself to ignore that little detail and choose ignorance, out of personal selfishness."
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-02 at 10:16 PM.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

"....Oh....well...that pretty much made most of my response to you pointless...heh. To be honest, I did not actually want to hear that particular."
    Fox replied...detachedly.

"And yet despite that...I can't dislike you as much as I want to. Despite knowing you've made your bed with another and liked it...even though it was your other self that initiated it. I'm a fool to be so smitten with you, I truly am because...I will just force myself to ignore that little detail and choose ignorance, out of personal selfishness."
    Icy sighed dejectedly. "Sorry, I shouldn't have overburdened you with the details... It's just that... I could have stopped her. I knew I could... but the witch..." The icy mare stomped her hooves in frustration.... followed by a cry of pain as she accidentally knocked her wounded flank against the wall. "... I should have known. She isn't to be trusted..." She glanced at Fox. "It must be rather offputting huh? Hearing me whining like this."

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

Grills

Grills looked around. There were disorganized piles of books everywhere. They were as many books on the shelf As the world on the floor as they were on the floor. "It was filed but the battles tossed books everywhere. Children's books should be on the top floor"
    Fantasia located the old stairway. It looked very worn and old, but possibly safe. She walked over and tested the first step. It felt firm but creaked beneath her weight. She looked at Grills in the way that says it's safe or come over here, then she continued up the stairs. About halfway up, one of the steps gave way, trapping her good leg and causing her to fall backwards. She hit the steps ad felt bruising pain but nothing too serious. Now she was hanging from the step in a very uncomfortable position.

12. - Top - End - #42

Tyrol ordered just a plain veggie burger to go with some coffee. He sat there munching as Staccata asked her question. "It's not my habit to go around questioning things which I am not responsible for. Just isn't proper." He glanced at the mare. "I may disagree with your methods; I cannot disagree with the results."
    "Honestly," Staccata eats a fry after scooping ketchup up with it. "I'm not happy with the results. Since I've been in town, It's been a string of disasters. You've seen the smoothest anything I've done and it went that way because you were there to cover for me."

She takes a bite of her burger and looks like she's mulling something over while chewing.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

Icy sighed dejectedly. "Sorry, I shouldn't have overburdened you with the details... It's just that... I could have stopped her. I knew I could... but the witch..." The icy mare stomped her hooves in frustration.... followed by a cry of pain as she accidentally knocked her wounded flank against the wall. "... I should have known. She isn't to be trusted..." She glanced at Fox. "It must be rather offputting huh? Hearing me whining like this."
    "You could say that, but we're all entitled to some whining once in a while. We're selfish creatures by nature, sometimes we just need to whine and be selfish."

"Heck...I'm feeling selfish right now. At this moment, I want to selfishly take advantage of your emotional vulnerability and kiss your lips in comfort. Now, that must be rather off-putting," He looked at the mare with a wan smile. "But I won't do that...because I'm just so foolishly smitten." Fox started to laugh in that ironic way for a brief moment. Then silence.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    Unlike Mica, June has never been in a stressful situation like this and is starting to unravel. "Umm, there's lots of trees......... Wait, I don't talk to trees... um there's that vine- wait that's still a plant........ Not a plant! That is not a plant! That would be a snack...... no, snake!.... There's a .... ooo a bird excuse me!.......Wait that's a leaf........ Oh a squirrel, excuse me sir!"
    The squirrel turns and runs away very quickly.
    "That's alright, that's alright, I don't even talk to squirrels.... Oh what about that chicken over there!" June approaches the "chicken".
    "Um... excuse me. We're looking for.....um.... wait what are we looking for? I don't even know.

As if we all didn't see it coming, the chicken reveals itself to be a cockatrese.
    "Um... I'm just going to..." June takes off running and pulls Mica along with her.
    She runs, avoiding trees as fast as she can. She looks back to make sure the cockatrese isn't on their tail, but it is. She keeps running and almost runs herself into a fast flowing river. June makes the mistake of turning around to see what she should do. She panics and shuts her eyes tight, losing her balance and falling into the river.
    Juniper would feel a foreleg wrap around her torso and an odd tingling all over, and then the feel of solid ground beneath her feet.

Upon opening her eyes, Juniper would find that she's safely on the other side of the river. The cockatrice attempts to fly across the river after them, but Mica's horn glows and a sudden gust of wind causes the creature to unbalance and tumble into the current where it is quickly swept away.

"Are you all right?" the concerned voice of Mica asks.

----------------------------------------

A new pony enters the clinic and looks around. It's Eric, apparently now on duty.

"Pardon me, but could anypony direct me to Icy Touch and Lone Star? I need to get their statements about the earlier incident. I was told they might be here."
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ettin in the Playground

"Honestly," Staccata eats a fry after scooping ketchup up with it. "I'm not happy with the results. Since I've been in town, It's been a string of disasters. You've seen the smoothest anything I've done and it went that way because you were there to cover for me."

She takes a bite of her burger and looks like she's mulling something over while chewing.
    "To be fair, it was more of me standing around looking official while you snuck off," Tyrol replied, a ghost of a smile creeping on his face. "And I gather it's luck, rather than poor effort on your part that hindered you in Bridle Shores."

"You could say that, but we're all entitled to some whining once in a while. We're selfish creatures by nature, sometimes we just need to whine and be selfish."

"Heck...I'm feeling selfish right now. At this moment, I want to selfishly take advantage of your emotional vulnerability and kiss your lips in comfort. Now, that must be rather off-putting," He looked at the mare with a wan smile. "But I won't do that...because I'm just so foolishly smitten." Fox started to laugh in that ironic way for a brief moment. Then silence.
    Icy glanced upwards towards the stallion, grateful for the little pep-talk, even if she felt it was a little silly. "Thank you," she finally said.

(Eh HalfTangible, is your doctor coming to get Icy or...?)

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Juniper would feel a foreleg wrap around her torso and an odd tingling all over, and then the feel of solid ground beneath her feet.

Upon opening her eyes, Juniper would find that she's safely on the other side of the river. The cockatrice attempts to fly across the river after them, but Mica's horn glows and a sudden gust of wind causes the creature to unbalance and tumble into the current where it is quickly swept away.

"Are you all right?" the concerned voice of Mica asks.

----------------------------------------

A new pony enters the clinic and looks around. It's Eric, apparently now on duty.

"Pardon me, but could anypony direct me to Icy Touch and Lone Star? I need to get their statements about the earlier incident. I was told they might be here."
    Lone Star looked up, eyebrow raise. "Who would be able to tell you that?"

"...wait... don't answer that."

Icy glanced upwards towards the stallion, grateful for the little pep-talk, even if she felt it was a little silly. "Thank you," she finally said.

(Eh HalfTangible, is your doctor coming to get Icy or...?)
    (Lone Star just bribed the receptionist to get ANYBODY but doctor malpractice to look at her)

The Nurse that had spoken to Lone Star earlier walked up to Icy and Fox trot. She blushed as she stared at Fox for a few seconds before shaking herself and looking to Icy. "Uh, miss touch. Doctor Usurper will see you now."
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-08-02 at 11:16 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #47

"To be fair, it was more of me standing around looking official while you snuck off," Tyrol replied, a ghost of a smile creeping on his face. "And I gather it's luck, rather than poor effort on your part that hindered you in Bridle Shores."
    Staccata swallows then completely abandons what she was going to say. The insecure part of her brain is trying to keep the conversation enjoyable. She wants to know why, after everything, Tyrol had no objections to the current arrangement. Instead, she changes the subject.

"Oh, and Lemongrass has been acting a lot happier and springy the last couple of days. Who's got her hoofs in the pony?"
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    (Lone Star just bribed the receptionist to get ANYBODY but doctor malpractice to look at her)

The Nurse that had spoken to Lone Star earlier walked up to Icy and Fox trot. She blushed as she stared at Fox for a few seconds before shaking herself and looking to Icy. "Uh, miss touch. Doctor Usurper will see you now."
    (Heh heh. Shenanigans it is!)

"Very well. I'll be right back then," Icy replied, and flashed a wan smile at the mocha stallion. She then followed the nurse back into the doctor's room. The door closed with an audible bang.

Staccata swallows then completely abandons what she was going to say. The insecure part of her brain is trying to keep the conversation enjoyable. She wants to know why, after everything, Tyrol had no objections to the current arrangement. Instead, she changes the subject.

"Oh, and Lemongrass has been acting a lot happier and springy the last couple of days. Who's got her hoofs in the pony?"
    "I believe you met the Germane medic from the other day? Yeah, that one." Tyrol shrugged, although he seemed happy at the change of topic as well. "Personally, I think it's going to end badly for both of them. Something doesn't seem to click with that mare."

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmmhmm, Miss Icy,"
    Fox said glancing down at the cyan mare. This saying what he's feeling and thinking felt...strange...but he was going to press on with it. He watched as she smiled wanly at him before disappearing into the doctor's office.

Fox simply raised a brow catching the nurse's...blushing. Other than that, he did nothing else.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-02 at 11:32 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Infirmary - Silverpine Needs to Hurry the Heck Up]

Under Gear's (limited) care, Sandy was fairly well patched up externally. Most of his cuts were fairly light, with one or two exceptions. She had also managed to drip a decent amount of liquid down his throat. Apart from the bandages, it looked like he was just sleeping peacefully. That would be the limit of Gear's ability to treat him, ignoring nat 20's.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-02 at 11:38 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

21. - Top - End - #51

"I believe you met the Germane medic from the other day? Yeah, that one." Tyrol shrugged, although he seemed happy at the change of topic as well. "Personally, I think it's going to end badly for both of them. Something doesn't seem to click with that mare."
    After finishing another bite, Staccata replies, "When I'm saying somepony has issues, you know it's bad." She laughs a little bit. It kind of reminded her of when the party berserker thought some random stallion was 'cheating on her' and ended up with a destroyed building.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lone Star looked up, eyebrow raise. "Who would be able to tell you that?"

"...wait... don't answer that."
    "Contrary to popular opinion," Eric said with a smirk, "the ponies in this town do notice when somepony is being carried to the clinic with a head injury. The Captain needed somepony to get an official statement from the two of you since Icy was the one attacked and you apparently know the attacker."

"Besides, I heard that you met Issun yesterday, so as someone who knows the goofball, I also feel obligated to make sure you didn't suffer any psychological damage from dealing with him," Eric jokes.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

23. - Top - End - #53
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hover notices Blaze's approach. "What happened? Need something?"
    "Nah, just wanted to see how you were doing."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion-Tower

Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!

Oh wait....ponies don't eat bacon...what a shame but oh well, get your arse up Gwynfillion.

"Ink..I'll kill...you for talking to me like that...wait a minute,"
    The mare shot up from her sleeping spot on the couch. She glanced over to the ground and saw the sleeping form of Ink Noir. Huh.

Ah.

"What the hay? Didn't you arse holes abandon me yesterday?"
    The plum mare asked the essence du evil.

Of course not...we were there by your side the whole time...seeing everything you saw. Hah. Didn't think paladins were your type.

"Oh do shut up. Also...what in the hay was the dragon bit about? Don't think I didn't know that bit was you. Were you trying to kill me?"

Don't worry little pony...you'd have been fine. However in all seriousness ...Why did you save the paladin? You had the opportunity to kill her...To remove her from the picture and make everything easier for you. We set up the scenario so that she could die...your hoof in this was the only thing needed.....and she's still alive. Disappointed really in you Gwynfillion.

You twit, you had a lapse in judgement and not even we who can see into your soul and mind can' understand your reason. You're failing...and here we thought you wanted to be free of that collar...guess you enjoy being a dog. Woof. Woof.

Yes Gwnynfillion...you're just a rabid dog on a leash. But don't worry love...we won't put you down just yet. Do us a little favor...and we'll ignore your foalish error and set things back on course. Until that moment we'll be watching.

/end scene

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmhmm, Miss Icy,"
    Fox said glancing down at the cyan mare. This saying what he's feeling and thinking felt...strange...but he was going to press on with it. He watched as she smiled wanly at him before disappearing into the doctor's office.

Fox simply raised a brow catching the nurse's...blushing. Other than that, he did nothing else.
    For the next 15 minutes there was silence. Only the ticking of the clock on the wall can be heard. Then...

*Bang~!*

Followed by several more thuds and other assorted banging noises. One could almost hear somepony begging for mercy from within.

"You keep your dirty hooves off me. I will not be part of your insane plan to overthrow Luna," Icy shouted from within. The wooden door was then frozen solid, before splintering into a million pieces as a cabinet sailed through the door.

The icy mare trotted out of the doctor's office, an omnious expression etched on her face. She also seemed all healed up as well. "Let's go Fox. Before I decide to do something worse," she huffed, and stalked through the front door without another word.

Unless somepony calls/reminds her, she'll also walk past Eric without acknowledging him.

After finishing another bite, Staccata replies, "When I'm saying somepony has issues, you know it's bad." She laughs a little bit. It kind of reminded her of when the party berserker thought some random stallion was 'cheating on her' and ended up with a destroyed building.
    Tyrol nodded, and sipped his coffee to wash down the burger. "I hope he can handle the responsibility. He always had been a carefree pony."

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

The icy mare trotted out of the doctor's office, an ominous expression etched on her face. She also seemed all healed up as well. "Let's go Fox. Before I decide to do something worse," she huffed, and stalked through the front door without another word.

Unless somepony calls/reminds her, she'll also walk past Eric without acknowledging him.

"Err? Um...Yes ma'am?"
    Fox followed like a whipped-....wait a minute. Fox smirked ironically. Yep. He sighed and shook his head to himself following Icy.

"Oh...hold on Miss Icy...this fellow here, Eric I think his name was wanted to speak with you," Fox stopped and reminded her.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-03 at 04:40 AM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ettin in the Playground

"Err? Um...Yes ma'am?"
    Fox followed like a whipped-....wait a minute. Fox smirked ironically. Yep. He sighed and shook his head to himself following Icy.

"Oh...hold on Miss Icy...this fellow here, Eric I think his name was wanted to speak with you," Fox stopped and reminded her.
    Icy whipped her head around and glanced at Eric. "Yes?" she inquired coldly. Apparently the visit to the doctor had brought back her ice queen persona in full force. Pity really. She was doing so well opening up to Fox.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Nah, just wanted to see how you were doing."
    Hover was just finishing up adjustments. She had just slammed the toolbox close. "Fine, Blaze. I'm fine."

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    Fantasia located the old stairway. It looked very worn and old, but possibly safe. She walked over and tested the first step. It felt firm but creaked beneath her weight. She looked at Grills in the way that says it's safe or come over here, then she continued up the stairs. About halfway up, one of the steps gave way, trapping her good leg and causing her to fall backwards. She hit the steps ad felt bruising pain but nothing too serious. Now she was hanging from the step in a very uncomfortable position.
    "A pony could really take advantage of a mare in such a position." joked Grills, tickling her with his mane. He pulled her hoof loose and floated the mare on his back. Then he gracefully darted up to the foals section.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #59
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hover was just finishing up adjustments. She had just slammed the toolbox close. "Fine, Blaze. I'm fine."
    Blaze was a bit saddened by her tone.
    "Oh, okay." he said, already turning around.
    "Remember, we're leaving at 6...."
    And then he went back to his own room to get ready.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze was a bit saddened by her tone.
    "Oh, okay." he said, already turning around.
    "Remember, we're leaving at 6...."
    And then he went back to his own room to get ready.
    Hover notices the sadness in his voice. She slaps herself. Being nice and kind isn't her greatest strength.

The pink pegasus kicks the toolbox until the console and flutters to her room. Opening her closet, one skirt stands out: a hobble skirt. As a pegasus, she could wear this tight form fitting skirt and still move via flying. The hem is very narrow and just after the bend of her legs. Her wings will get a workout as she will not be able to walk at a decent speed.

Two hours to get ready. More than enough time to keep Blaze waiting.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater