New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Are... are you alright Sandy? How are you feeling?" Silverpine asked, a worried expression on his face.
    Sandy pushed himself up into a sitting position. He was still swaying from the drugs, but the world around him was gradually coming into focus. "I feel...out of it." He swallowed. "Thirsty too."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "I was going to ask you those specifics Sandy. But from the looks of it...you fell down the stairs. Rather melodramatic of you ask me...like a soap opera my dear," Gear teased the stallion with a grin. "Was that suppose to be some sort of call for help? Hahah."
    Stairs? Wait a moment...it was slowly coming to him...yes! His face brightened. "Stairs! I...fell down some stairs." Beyond that, those darn slippery thoughts kept wiggling from his grasp. His brow furrowed as he tried again and again to muster up the details, but no good. "Yeah...stairs." he said again.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, I did tell her roughly where you lived..." Icy frowned as she considered her options. Did he mean to use the runes in his house...

"You're planning to trap her, aren't you?"
    "No, I plan to get her there and then either slaughter her like a rabid dog or get the guard to lock her up. Preferably the former, but i'm pretty sure murder is still illegal and/or wrong even if she's a deranged psychopath."

"Pardon my language....but......why in the living fcuk did you hook up with a psychopath like that? Was common sense just lacking at the time?"
    Fox asked rather annoyed at the trouble Lone Star to a degree brought upon Miss Icy.
    "A, I didn't know she was psycho at the time - she was very beautiful and sweet before she did all that stuff. And B, Everybody in my hometown was crazy, so I didn't think too much of it when her eyelid twitched during the movie."
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-08-03 at 05:15 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy pushed himself up into a sitting position. He was still swaying from the drugs, but the world around him was gradually coming into focus. "I feel...out of it." He swallowed. "Thirsty too."

Stairs? Wait a moment...it was slowly coming to him...yes! His face brightened. "Stairs! I...fell down some stairs." Beyond that, those darn slippery thoughts kept wiggling from his grasp. His brow furrowed as he tried again and again to muster up the details, but no good. "Yeah...stairs." he said again.
    Gear fetched him a cup and filled it with some tap water from the sink in the infirmary. "Here poor thing."

"So...you don't remember anything around the time you fell?"
    She asked with concern.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "A, I didn't know she was psycho at the time - she was very beautiful and sweet before she did all that stuff. And B, Everybody in my hometown was crazy, so I didn't think too much of it when her eyelid twitched during the movie."
    Fox face hoofed....no he....face ground. Yes, that there would convey his feelings about this.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

"Stairs? You fell down stairs? This is unlike you Sandy," Silverpine frowned. Was it an attempted suicide? Dear Luna, he hoped not. He had already regretted his angry outburst.

"No, I plan to get her there and then either slaughter her like a rabid dog or get the guard to lock her up. Preferably the former, but i'm pretty sure murder is still illegal and/or wrong even if she's a deranged psychopath."

"I'm starting to think counting sane ponies in this horsemanure of a country is easier than the reverse," Icy remarked, rubbing her brow.

(Extended deadtime soon, feel free to argue along.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-03 at 05:24 PM.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Fox face hoofed....no he....face ground. Yes, that there would convey his feelings about this.
    "Compared to the barmaid, who jumped on my back, turned me over and screamed You're going to LOVE MEEEEE with wingers bigger than my body I'd say it was a very good choice."

"I'm starting to think counting sane ponies in this horsemanure of a country is easier than the reverse," Icy remarked, rubbing her brow.

(Extended deadtime soon, feel free to argue along.)
    "We had a betting pool going on when they'd change the population number to show that there were 3 sane people instead of 0."
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2011-08-03 at 05:26 PM.

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    The waiter nodded as he put down their food on the table.
    "Would you like me to bring it out, ma'am?"
    "Yes, please. Or a Young port will also do. Thank you."
    When the waiter leaves, the mare tastes the food. The salad is delicious and the aligot is savory. "This food is amazing. You trying to spoil me?."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

"Compared to the barmaid, who jumped on my back, turned me over and screamed You're going to LOVE MEEEEE with wingers bigger than my body I'd say it was a very good choice."

"We had a betting pool going on when they'd change the population number to show that there were 3 sane people instead of 0."
    "In retrospect, your attempt to bash your own skull in suddenly seemed sane..." Icy cannot believe she was saying it.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Oh, you know Mach. Huh, why am I not surprised," Tyrol remarked, as he followed the mare in.
    "Yah, she knows me. I ah seem to be cursed with her." Mach puts on some coffee then meets the two in the living room. There seems to be an, at the least, out of it Pegasus on the couch at the moment.

"Haven't seen her in weeks, then Staccata comes in asking me for a bomb. A couple days later and dinner is interrupted when she shows up next to a guard."
    He shakes his head and looks blankly at the mare.

"I need you to see if this pony is hanging around the works guild." Staccata takes out the picture of Stranger. This would be the last favor Mach 'owes' her.

"Rockem should be expecting a visit from me anyway. I've, uh got some coffee making if you two were expecting a social call." Mach face-hoofs for a second then looks straight at Tyrol. "Please, I don't want to know."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #129
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yes, please. Or a Young port will also do. Thank you."
    When the waiter leaves, the mare tastes the food. The salad is delicious and the aligot is savory. "This food is amazing. You trying to spoil me?."
    Blaze gave a small chuckle.
    "Hey, I told you this place was great. It doesn't get 5 stars for serving bad food."
    He tried his veggie alfredo. It was well made and delicous.
    The waiter brought back her second choice and placed the Young Port on the table.
    "Will that be all, ma'am?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

"In retrospect, your attempt to bash your own skull in suddenly seemed sane..." Icy cannot believe she was saying it.
    "I was the second sanest person in the entire town."

Lone Star sighed.

"It wasn't until i moved here that i realized how scary that was."

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

"Stairs? You fell down stairs? This is unlike you Sandy," Silverpine frowned. Was it an attempted suicide? Dear Luna, he hoped not. He had already regretted his angry outburst.
    Gear fetched him a cup and filled it with some tap water from the sink in the infirmary. "Here poor thing."

"So...you don't remember anything around the time you fell?"
    She asked with concern.
    Sandy gratefully took the cup. He tried levitating it, but apparently heavy medication tends to ruin the concentration needed to cast spells. Instead, he chugged Earth-Pony style.

What had happened? He was walking downstairs, he remembered that much. Then...then everything after that seemed to blur and slide together. He closed his eyes and tried to focus, but after a few seconds, he shook his head. "Can't remember. It's...too hazy."

(Deadtiming for a few hours)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-03 at 06:00 PM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy gratefully took the cup. He tried levitating it, but apparently heavy medication tends to ruin concentration to cast spells. Instead, he chugged Earth-Pony style.

What had happened? He was walking downstairs, he remembered that much. Then...then everything after that seemed to blur and slide together. He closed his eyes and tried to focus, but after a few seconds, he shook his head. "Can't remember. It's...too hazy."
    "Mister Shore.....I want you to get bed rest now, consider it an order out of concern," Gearstride told the unicorn after refilling his cup again.
    ---------------------------------

Fox Trot-

Fox rolled his eyes at Lone Star's admission, like that wasn't obvious from from the start. The odd drink choice and combination he had when Fox first encountered him in the bar several days ago, was a tell tale sign.

"Yes...well...if that wasn't obvious,"
    Fox snarked.

He turned to Icy. "Well...Miss Icy, I offer you my protection, against better judgement of not getting involved, but you already know why I'd refrain from the smart choice." He wanly smiled glancing off to the side.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-08-03 at 05:59 PM.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Bugbear in the Playground

The icy mare reddened slightly at Eric's (probably) unintentional reference to her time with Lone Star. So, Icy reluctantly disclosed her methods of attack. (By actuality, I'm too lazy to go back and type out all the attacks. )
    Icy's blush told him all too well what kind of 'other things' she was thinking of. Nevertheless, he maintained prfessionalism and thanked Icy for her info.

Lone Star's eyes grew dark. "All that's important is that she's psycho, extremely possessive, and thinks I'm her colt. Icy was put in danger because she knew me. No other reason." He glanced to Icy. "I don't know many other mares around this place - she tends to stick with those who know my name or actually talk to me for an extended period..." He pointed. "That nurse, for instance, if she remembered my name. Or Smoothie and Soft Serve. However..." His eyes narrowed, still focused on Icy. "Icy got away. So Rose's going to focus on her."
    "I see. Icy aside, that... puts alot more ponies at risk than I'm comfortable with. I'll see about tracking her down before she comes back for round two."

"Great, now I have to watch my back every single time, in addition to all the trouble my split personality is giving me," Icy commented, dragging a hoof down her face. She sighed in resignation. "Any more bad news I should be aware of?"
    "None yet," Eric said casually. "Though Issun told me about that talk you all had the other day. He apparently neglected a few details."

"Basically, when you go the 'merging' route on separate personalities, you know it's working when you are still aware of two of yourself, but you start to forget which is which. Needless to say that, while the method works very well overall, it has its own risks associated with it."

"Well, aside from that she's a ridiculously powerful mage in addition to her super-speed, no. How do you think I feel? She committed mass murder to form a wedding ceremony in my backyard because we had lunch and saw a movie!" He scowled. "If there's any chance of me getting hurt, she won't attack. I can stick by you or we could get a mage to look after you, or..." His eyes glinted, and he grinned wickedly. "Does she know where I live yet? I have an idea."
    "Well, I did tell her roughly where you lived..." Icy frowned as she considered her options. Did he mean to use the runes in his house...

"You're planning to trap her, aren't you?"
    Eric looks interested now.

"Pardon my language....but......why in the living fcuk did you hook up with a psychopath like that? Was common sense just lacking at the time?"
    Fox asked rather annoyed at the trouble Lone Star to a degree brought upon Miss Icy.
    "Mr... Fox Trot was it?" Eric's eyebrows raise a bit as he recognizes the other pony with them. "Loved your shows by the way."

"Unfortunately, psychos don't have the common courtesy to go around with signs identifying them. Far more observant ponies than either Lone Star or yourself have failed to spot them until it's too late."

Eric stays silent for most of the rest of the conversation, noting the back and forth with amusement.
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-08-03 at 06:18 PM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze gave a small chuckle.
    "Hey, I told you this place was great. It doesn't get 5 stars for serving bad food."
    He tried his veggie alfredo. It was well made and delicous.
    The waiter brought back her second choice and placed the Young Port on the table.
    "Will that be all, ma'am?"
    "That'll do. Thank you."

Hover has another nibble of salad. She moans at the flavor. "We're on your dream date. Is the anything else in your dream that happens at this point?" asks the pink mare. Her mind whirls with curiousity.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #135

"That'll do. Thank you."

Hover has another nibble of salad. She moans at the flavor. "We're on your dream date. Is the anything else in your dream that happens at this point?" asks the pink mare. Her mind whirls with curiousity.
    "Well.....a bit of dancing. But that would be at some place other than this. They don't have a dance floor here."
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well.....a bit of dancing. But that would be at some place other than this. They don't have a dance floor here."
    B-b-but I can't dance in this dress. Hover replies nervously. She could if she really tried but it would be hard.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #137

B-b-but I can't dance in this dress. Hover replies nervously. She could if she really tried but it would be hard.
    "I wasn't planning on dancing either for this date. What I am planning on is eat dinner, talk a bit, get some cake, go back to the ship and maybe watch a movie."
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

Ember Sol-Mach's House

Thank fully Ember was spared a nightmare, maybe next time. He groaned rubbing his head with a hoof.

"W-where am I....." The young colt-stallion seemed discombobulated as he lifted his head from the couch. Bhwuh...who in the hayseed were these two ponies. He rolled to his side forgetting his broken wing in its sling. His eyes shot open as he let out a stifled whinny. "...Gah."

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I wasn't planning on dancing either for this date. What I am planning on is eat dinner, talk a bit, get some cake, go back to the ship and maybe watch a movie."
    "Like the old days?" Hover comments. She muses about the days when she and Blaze played carefree. No wars. No dying. Everypony was happy then.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    "I see. Icy aside, that... puts alot more ponies at risk than I'm comfortable with. I'll see about tracking her down before she comes back for round two."
    Lone Star shrugged. "Not really that many, i kept my mouth shut for the first few months i lived here so very few mares actually know my name. I could probably count them all on my fingers if i had any."

"Unless there's a fangirl newsletter you know nothing about."

"... I'll pretend i didn't hear that."

"Unfortunately, psychos don't have the common courtesy to go around with signs identifying them. Far more observant ponies than either Lone Star or yourself have failed to spot them until it's too late."
    "Thank you!"

Eric looks interested now.
    "I've warded my house in case of just such an occasion. If she hasn't gone there already, she'll be trapped enough for me to knock out and for the guard to lock her up in an anti-magic cell."

"... You do have one of those, right?"

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #141

"Like the old days?" Hover comments. She muses about the days when she and Blaze played carefree. No wars. No dying. Everypony was happy then.
    "Yeah. And with a large blanket and a tub of chocolate ice cream that we share. It'd be great."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-03 at 08:24 PM.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #142
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ember Sol-Mach's House

Thank fully Ember was spared a nightmare, maybe next time. He groaned rubbing his head with a hoof.

"W-where am I....." The young colt-stallion seemed discombobulated as he lifted his head from the couch. Bhwuh...who in the hayseed were these two ponies. He rolled to his side forgetting his broken wing in its sling. His eyes shot open as he let out a stifled whinny. "...Gah."

Mach shakes his head as the colt manages to pick the best time of all to regain consciousness. "The pony here on the couch was waiting for a self defense weapon so he can recover something he lost on the road back. This is Tyrol, and Staccata." Mach points to the completed retractable hoof-blade, the guard, and the rogue respectively.

"Still collecting strays, M? You must get out more, meet a good filly."

"Just, ah happened on something I could help with today."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yeah. And with a large blanket and a tub of chocolate ice cream that we share. It'd be great."
    "Did you say chocolate ice cream? Who do I have to kill that ice cream? The waiter? He did bring me weak wine before? Maybe with this fork I can..."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-08-03 at 08:33 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #144

"Did you say chocolate ice cream? Who do I have to kill that ice cream? The waiter? He did bring me weak wine before? Maybe with this fork I can..."
    Blaze smiled.
    "Once done here we can just go back to the ship, get out my projector and VHS player, pop in a movie and crack open the tub of chocolate ice cream in the freezer while we stay warm under a large blanket."
    The waiter came back over.
    "Your bill, sir."
    Blaze looked at it and took out a bag of bits and a smaller bag. He poured in the proper amount and closed it tight. He placed it on top of the bill.
    "Do you want to go now or get some dessert here?"
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #145
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mica follows her and looks at the cave curiously.
    The cave is about 8 feet tall at the opening. A cold draft flows from it, but it seems safe.
    "I think this may be it." June turned the map around multiple times trying to find where they were but just quit and shoved the map in her saddle bag.

"Yes ma'am." He said with a silly salute. The stuck out tongue showed off his lack seriousness in the gesture.

He let Fantasia off his back and dove straight into a pile of books. After a brisk swim in the literature, the incorrect colored stallion emerged with a pair of books in his mouth.
    "Found two."
    Fantasia giggled at his sillyness.
    "Two already? There might be more than I thought..." Fantasia levitated all the books on one shelf and began to sort through them. "I've got another one." she calls out to Grills. She finishes the shelf and begins to sort through another.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze smiled.
    "Once done here we can just go back to the ship, get out my projector and VHS player, pop in a movie and crack open the tub of chocolate ice cream in the freezer while we stay warm under a large blanket."
    The waiter came back over.
    "Your bill, sir."
    Blaze looked at it and took out a bag of bits and a smaller bag. He poured in the proper amount and closed it tight. He placed it on top of the bill.
    "Do you want to go now or get some dessert here?"
    "Chocolate ice cream?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post

Fantasia giggled at his sillyness.
    "Two already? There might be more than I thought..." Fantasia levitated all the books on one shelf and began to sort through them. "I've got another one." she calls out to Grills. She finishes the shelf and begins to sort through another.
    "Nope. Nope. No." Grills said as he sorted through the book piles. It was getting frustrating as he could find another book. So he did what he always when frustrated. He pulled out a flask and jingled it toward Fantasia. "Thirsty?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #147
    Bugbear in the Playground

"I've warded my house in case of just such an occasion. If she hasn't gone there already, she'll be trapped enough for me to knock out and for the guard to lock her up in an anti-magic cell."

"... You do have one of those, right?"
    "Of course. All of them are anti-magic to one extent or another. Standard practice since so many ponies use magic."

---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    The cave is about 8 feet tall at the opening. A cold draft flows from it, but it seems safe.
    "I think this may be it." June turned the map around multiple times trying to find where they were but just quit and shoved the map in her saddle bag.
    "Well then, do you want to go in first, or shall I?"
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2011-08-03 at 09:43 PM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

"Mister Shore.....I want you to get bed rest now, consider it an order out of concern," Gearstride told the unicorn after refilling his cup again.
    Sandy slowly nodded. "Aye, Captain." Usually the small stallion fought tooth and hoof against forced rest; the morphine was having a strong effect on him.

He laid back down on the infirmary bed and sipped at his water, still feeling a little too out of sorts to attempt a nap at the moment.

(deadtiming 'till morning)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-08-03 at 10:21 PM.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Nope. Nope. No." Grills said as he sorted through the book piles. It was getting frustrating as he could find another book. So he did what he always when frustrated. He pulled out a flask and jingled it toward Fantasia. "Thirsty?"
    Fantasia seemed not to notice him at first as she was sorting.
    "Hmm, wha- oh no thank you..." she continued looking until she realized something was increasingly becoming irritating. There was a soft beeping that could be faintly heard.
    "Do you hear that?"

[COLOR="Green"]"Well then, do you want to go in first, or shall I?"
    "I suppose we'll just go in together." they enter the big cave and the first thing June notices is that it's dark. Despite the fact that they were still at the opening and light was shining in, it was still very dark. It seemed thick and sinister. "Do you have any of those stick thing that make fire.. what did you call them? .... Matches!"

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy slowly nodded. "Aye, Captain." Usually the small stallion fought tooth and hoof against forced rest; the morphine was having a strong effect on him.

He laid back down on the infirmary bed and sipped at his water, still feeling a little too out of sorts to attempt a nap at the moment.

"I don't see sleeping Mister Shores,"
    The xanadu captain wanly grinned. "Well anyhoof...I'm going to go fire some rounds. Get something of a practice shooting range set-up." She turned making way for the door.

"Get well Mister Shores,"
    She turned to glance at Sandy and then to Silverpine and gave him a short nod of the head. "Lieutenant, I'd like you to join me." She continued out the door.