New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM]What hath Magic Wrought? MLP Without The Kiddy 4

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I just have one answer for that captain. Would I even bother joining the Cirrus if I hadn't thought about that?" he answered sincerely.

"I dunno...you did get rather angry at something that didn't even happen between me and another,"
    The mare took predatory steps towards him forcing him against a wall. "If I were to ravish and have my way with you right now and then next day kiss another, would you have second thoughts about me?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "One." Staccata states directly seeing the condition this colt is in. She walks past Ember brushing his wing with her tail. "Wolves and bandits and-"

Mach walks in and coughs breaking up the scene. He shakes his head at the assembled ponies and gives the three a small glare. "You two are going to give him a heart attack and you're going to get yourself killed."
    Tyrol shook his head. "He's hiding something. You aren't just any run-of-the-mill refugee aren't you?"
    Ember winced when that mare touched his wing, that is if it was the broken wing Staccata touched. If it was the other, he winced anyway.

"Profiling now are we? What's a run-of-the-mill refugee supposed to be like then?" He snarked. He was getting upset with this prodding, and the more upset he was getting the higher chance he would slip up some more. But he was too dense to take notice of that chain.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Hover let Blazing Hooves have his fun. She tried to enjoy it but something was distracting her. The mare felt a presence. A sickening feel watching her.
    Blaze broke away.
    "What's wrong?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I dunno...you did get rather angry at something that didn't even happen between me and another,"
    The mare took predatory steps towards him forcing him against a wall. "If I were to ravish and have my way with you right now and then next day kiss another, would you have second thoughts about me?"
    Silverpine took an involuntary step back as she advanced towards him. Before finding his rump and tail bumping against a wall. He gulped as she got even closer, finding it suddenly hard to breath. "I... ah..." he stammered, flushing a little at the close proximity of the mare. "I probably wouldn't like it, but that doesn't change my feelings for you..."

Ember winced when that mare touched his wing, that is if it was the broken wing Staccata touched. If it was the other, he winced anyway.

"Profiling now are we? What's a run-of-the-mill refugee supposed to be like then?" He snarked. He was getting upset with this prodding, and the more upset he was getting the higher chance he would slip up some more. But he was too dense to take notice of that chain.
    "Typically not as evasive as you that's for sure. Most would gush about how bad their town was and all that, giving us all sort of horror stories about the wide world of Equestria," Tyrol replied, fixing him with a stern stare. "You're hiding something aren't you? I don't like secrets. Secrets tend to bring trouble. To here. To Bridle Shores."

[Lemongrass/Shenanigans]
    Lemongrass completed his mandatory sweep of the town's skies five minute early. Grinning, he decided to pop by the hotel room where Dreamrunner is staying and hovered outside her window. He rapped sharply on the glass panes.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-05 at 05:07 AM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Blaze broke away.
    "What's wrong?"

"Do you feel something? It's like somepony is watching us."
    She shovels her head into Blaze's barrel. Her eyes darting left and right. "Not Gear, Silverpine, Rainbow or Sandy. Somepony is watching me."

Few things scared Hover. She was fearless most of the time. So her trembling are not natural. "I'm sorry but I'm so creeped out right now."

Burying her head in his chest again, looked around for somepony spying on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    ((she'll wake up))

June 15, 10 years ago.

Fantasia woke up in her bed, as the innocent 10 year old she used to be. Reliving the memory put terror in her heart but she could do nothing but watch.
    She got out of bed and rushed to the door of her bedroom eager for the first day of school. She rushed down the stairs and levitated the nutrition bar into her saddle bag, before rushing out the door towards the school house. She rushed out onto the dirt road when she tumbled into Fawn. "Ugggh! Watch it Fantasia!" Fantasia got to her feet. "Fawn, I need to get to the school house. Get out of my way." Fawn stayed put. "Mom says you can't go." she said in her sing song voice. "But, Mom's the one who told me to get up early so I could go-" "Well you can't. You're not allowed." "But-" "But, but." Fawn mocked. Then she laughed in the haunting way she does. "Fawn, Fantasia, please come into the house." their mother called from the front porch. They both trotted to the front porch. "Mom, Fawn's trying to make me late!" Her mother took the girls inside. "It's alright Fantasia. I thought we could do something fun today. I got us tickets to the theatre." She gave them friendly smiles masked by something else. "But Mom, what about school?"
    "Well-" Fawn interjected. "Who cares? It's school." "Fawn, your sister should know. I called in, your teacher said it was ok."
    They ate the breakfast their mom prepared them and were rushed out the door. The play was alright. Something about a pony going over a rainbow after a twister. Not the most exciting. They arrived home in the evening around 5:00. Their father greeted them at the door. Both him and their mother were sharing a look. Fantasia didn't understand it.
    They ate dinner in silence. The parents shared the same look the whole time.
    Finally Fantasia and Fawn were hurried off to bed. Fantasia couldn't sleep. Her parents were having a rather urgent whispered conversation outside her door she caught bits and peices. "...Fire....Fawn.....troubled... "Nothing we can do!....It'll happen...
    She soon drifted into deep sleep. She had disturbing dreams. Her sister seemed to haunt them. Then the room burst into flames. She rolled off the bed where she was surrounded by flames. She saw the hooded figure fleeing the scene. Eventually she was saved but full of despair as she watched the bodies of her parents and someone else she thought to be her sister.

"You better not die on me."

It took a while but he eventually found her. A blue leg stuck out from under a pile of ash, wood, and rubble. "Over here"

He dug into the pile. Occasionally Grills would pull at the leg but would get no traction. Eventually the other ponies would aid him at his efforts.

I can help you

Grills was too focused to listen. He levitated the last bit of wood, a door, over Fantasia. The air pocket it created probably saved her life as she was still breathing. She was still out though.

"Hey, wake up. Fantasia, wake up."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-08-05 at 05:17 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #215

"Do you feel something? It's like somepony is watching us."
    She shovels her head into Blaze's chest. Her eyes darting left and right. "Not Gear, Silverpine, Rainbow or Sandy. Somepony is watching me."

Few things scared Hover. She was fearless most of the time. So her trembling are not natural. "I'm sorry but I'm so creeped out right now."

Burying her head in his chest again, looked around for somepony spying on them.
    Blaze briefly held her then he got up. He closed the door to the rec room and then went back to the couch and held her again.
    "Do you still feel it? Because the only other place they could be watching from is....the vents."
    He turned his head and looked at the vents.
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze briefly held her then he got up. He closed the door to the rec room and then went back to the couch and held her again.
    "Do you still feel it? Because the only other place they could be watching from is....the vents."
    He turned his head and looked at the vents.
    "It's... it's still there... here. Like somepony I knew is watching me." she trembled. "It's not air. It's cold and icky but it's not the vents. It's like a ghost."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine took an involuntary step back as she advanced towards him. Before finding his rump and tail bumping against a wall. He gulped as she got even closer, finding it suddenly hard to breath. "I... ah..." he stammered, flushing a little at the close proximity of the mare. "I probably wouldn't like it, but that doesn't change my feelings for you..."
    Gearstride smirked leaning her head towards his, almost cheek to cheek. "You must either be really in love or just a fool to be thinking so irrationally." She nipped the base of his ear and ran her lips the side of his neck. "Stop me now if you really want to give us a chance."

"Typically not as evasive as you that's for sure. Most would gush about how bad their town was and all that, giving us all sort of horror stories about the wide world of Equestria," Tyrol replied, fixing him with a stern stare. "You're hiding something aren't you? I don't like secrets. Secrets tend to bring trouble. To here. To Bridle Shores."
    "Well I'm not the sort who needs another's sympathy by telling some horror story," Ember glowered impudently. "I...I...don't need to elaborate further. I just want to find my sword and make sure my friend is alright!" He stamped his fore hooves in frustration, for a second his cloak fluttered up showing his cutie mark, briefly.

8. - Top - End - #218

"It's... it's still there... here. Like somepony I knew is watching me." she trembled. "It's not air. It's cold and icky but it's not the vents. It's like a ghost."
    "Oh."
    He then thought about it for a second and his eyes went wide.
    "Oh horseapples!"
    He drew the blanket over them quickly so that they were underneath it. He then whispered into her ear.
    "Do you think it might be Backlash?"
    ----
    Somewhere, Dreamrunner sneezed.
    "Sounds like somepony ist talking about me."
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride smirked leaning her head towards his, almost cheek to cheek. "You must either be really in love or just a fool to be thinking so irrationally." She nipped the base of his ear and ran her lips the side of his neck. "Stop me now if you really want to give us a chance."
    Silverpine shuddered slightly at the sensation of her lips on his neck. He was breathing heavily now, his eyes watching Gear intently."I... already gave up a job in the military to... join you here..." he said slowly, finding it difficult to articulate his words. "Already considered a fool... by most..." He tried so very hard not to just kiss her full in the lips and submit to her. He managed... barely.

"Well I'm not the sort who needs another's sympathy by telling some horror story," Ember glowered impudently. "I...I...don't need to elaborate further. I just want to find my sword and make sure my friend is alright!" He stamped his fore hooves in frustration, for a second his cloak fluttered up showing his cutie mark, briefly.
    Tyrol narrowed his eyes as he spotted the cutie mark. He took a step closer to the pegasus, body suddenly tensing for action. "Explain that. Now. You have one minute before I call the captain for instructions."

[COLOR="Orange"]
    Somewhere, Dreamrunner sneezed.
    "Sounds like somepony ist talking about me."
    Lemongrass tapped the window again, craning his neck to see if Dreamrunner was at the room. Huh, looks like she isn't here.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-05 at 06:18 AM.

10. - Top - End - #220

Lemongrass tapped the window again, craning his neck to see if Dreamrunner was at the room. Huh, looks like she isn't here.
    Suddenly, he will see the door open and Dreamrunner walk in. She doesn't notice him and she locks her door. She checked on the ninja that she was caring for briefly, noting that her recovery was coming along well. She went back into the main room and took off her medic uniform and puts it in a laundry basket. She then notices Lemongrass and smiles. She opens the window.
    "Vhat a pleasant surprise."
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh."
    He then thought about it for a second and his eyes went wide.
    "Oh horseapples!"
    He drew the blanket over them quickly so that they were underneath it. He then whispered into her ear.
    "Do you think it might be Backlash?"
    "Could be. He's dead. He had strong feelings for me. And the weirdness does feel familiar." She whispered under the blanket. Hover was still shaking. Add ghosts to her list of fears. "But he's.. was a pegasus like us. He couldn't raise himself from the dead. And its been months. Since then." said the mare shaking her head.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #222
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine shuddered slightly at the sensation of her lips on his neck. He was breathing heavily now, his eyes watching Gear intently."I... already gave up a job in the military to... join you here..." he said slowly, finding it difficult to articulate his words. "Already considered a fool... by most..." He tried so very hard not to just kiss her full in the lips and submit to her. He managed... barely.

"You're not denying me lieutenant. Push me away and tell me 'no', to give us that real chance and build this, so that we have ground to stand on,"
    She licked his neck giving little nips here and there. "Or...we give into our primal urges here, right now and forsake a relationship with any sort of real substance.."

Tyrol narrowed his eyes as he spotted the cutie mark. He took a step closer to the pegasus, body suddenly tensing for action. "Explain that. Now. You have one minute before I call the captain for instructions."

"Its a cutie mark, or have you been living under a rock?"
    He replied sarcastically. Ember was getting frustrated. Couldn't this stallion understand there were more important things than interrogating him...Ember growled and made to move for the exit.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

Suddenly, he will see the door open and Dreamrunner walk in. She doesn't notice him and she locks her door. She checked on the ninja that she was caring for briefly, noting that her recovery was coming along well. She went back into the main room and took off her medic uniform and puts it in a laundry basket. She then notices Lemongrass and smiles. She opens the window.
    "Vhat a pleasant surprise."
    "Did you think I forgot my promise yesterday?" he said with a smile, and kissed her full on the lips through the window.

"You're not denying me lieutenant. Push me away and tell me 'no', to give us that real chance and build this, so that we have ground to stand on,"
    She licked his neck giving little nips here and there. "Or...we give into our primal urges here, right now and forsake a relationship with any sort of real substance.."
    "Why... why can't it be... both?" Silverpine breathed, as he closed his eyes. Oh gods, it was getting harder to resist. He found his hooves involuntarily twitching as the mare continued her advance.

"Its a cutie mark, or have you been living under a rock?"
    He replied sarcastically. Ember was getting frustrated. Couldn't this stallion understand there were more important things than interrogating him...Ember growled and made to move for the exit.
    Tyrol stepped in front of the pegasus smoothly. "That is also a cutie mark of a noble house. Of Celestia no less. Either you're here because you're on the run, which is likely, or you're here because you're concocting a plan that threatens this town. Either way, it's trouble." Tyrol said, watching the pegasus every move.

(I think it might be time to wait for Mach's or Staccata's reaction.)

14. - Top - End - #224

"Did you think I forgot my promise yesterday?" he said with a smile, and kissed her full on the lips through the window.
    She accepted the kiss gladly. She broke away only briefly to say a few words.
    "Come in."
    She then kissed him again while trying to pull him into the room. The window was big enough for this.
    "Could be. He's dead. He had strong feelings for me. And the weirdness does feel familiar." She whispered under the blanket. Hover was still shaking. Add ghosts to her list of fears. "But he's.. was a pegasus like us. He couldn't raise himself from the dead. And its been months. Since then." said the mare shaking her head.
    Blaze stroked her mane a little and whispered.
    "Hover, there are Dark Forces out there that like to torture ponies for the fun of it. They could have raised him."
    He held her the best he could and kissed her cheek then whispered again.
    "Do you think we should go get Sandy?"
    Busy with Life

15. - Top - End - #225
    Troll in the Playground

"Why... why can't it be... both?" Silverpine breathed, as he closed his eyes. Oh gods, it was getting harder to resist. He found his hooves involuntarily twitching as the mare continued her advance.
    "Because my dear lieutenant...this was a test, to see if you would abstain from my advances and aim for building a relationship first before running straight to doing the deed just because I offered it from the beginning. Doing it right now would render it meaningless, and here I thought you were the type who wanted our first time together to be special, heh." The mare pulled away with a smirk, putting a short distance between them.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ettin in the Playground

She accepted the kiss gladly. She broke away only briefly to say a few words.
    "Come in."
    She then kissed him again while trying to pull him into the room. The window was big enough for this.
    His tongue played with hers as he slowly flew into the room, before accidentally pushing the mare to the floor by the force of his weight. "Mmpphh," he said, pulling away from the kiss. "Perhaps I should take a bath first. Still all sweaty from flight patrol."

"Because my dear lieutenant...this was a test, to see if you would abstain from my advances and aim for building a relationship first before running straight to doing the deed just because I offered it from the beginning. Doing it right now would render it meaningless, and here I thought you were the type who wanted our first time together to be special, heh." The mare pulled away with a smirk, putting a short distance between them.
    "Y-yes..." Silverpine replied, grateful for the breather. He took the opportunity to look away from the mare he had fell so much in love with. "I... yes, I wanted it to be special..." He sighed. "I just never did work up the courage to ask you."

Pfft. Ponies and their emotions.

"Quiet, you. Ponies are talking here."

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Blaze stroked her mane a little and whispered.
    "Hover, there are Dark Forces out there that like to torture ponies for the fun of it. They could have raised him."
    He held her the best he could and kissed her cheek then whispered again.
    "Do you think we should go get Sandy?"
    "I know of the ways the Darkness likes to prod us with troubles. Their sick games are thir only happiness" Hover's eyes darted around again, too nervous to enjoy the comfort of Blaze's action.
    "Perhaps Sandy is a good choice to have around. His horrible natural fortune may block their attempts to bother us further. Interference."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #228
    Dwarf in the Playground

"You better not die on me."

It took a while but he eventually found her. A blue leg stuck out from under a pile of ash, wood, and rubble. "Over here"

He dug into the pile. Occasionally Grills would pull at the leg but would get no traction. Eventually the other ponies would aid him at his efforts.

I can help you

Grills was too focused to listen. He levitated the last bit of wood, a door, over Fantasia. The air pocket it created probably saved her life as she was still breathing. She was still out though.

"Hey, wake up. Fantasia, wake up."
    Fantasia was in a new place now, one she didn't recognize. Everything was white and it was very bright. She walked around for a bit, before spotting a cloaked figure. "Where am I?" she asked. "Simple, you're in your head." Fantasia was startled by the chilling voice. "Fawn?" The figure spun around, it's eyes glowing an icy shade of green. "Yes Fantasia, very good. I control what happens here. Here in your head." The scene turned to her watching the fire from the outside. "You-" "I set the fire. I killed our parents. They were of no use. And you will never find me." she pulled out a dagger. "No, You can't hurt me now!" Fantasia shot awake in Grills' arms. But she wasn't quite herself yet. She was still a little bit in dream land. Grills will have herd Fantasia say everything from the scene.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Troll in the Playground

"Y-yes..." Silverpine replied, grateful for the breather. He took the opportunity to look away from the mare he had fell so much in love with. "I... yes, I wanted it to be special..." He sighed. "I just never did work up the courage to ask you."

Pfft. Ponies and their emotions.

"Quiet, you. Ponies are talking here."

"Then wait for me lieutenant. Here is my selfish request. Wait for me until I acquire character development can catch up to you emotionally. All I can do right now is use you and break your heart and I like you too much to want to hurt you like that," Gear's smirk turned into a wan smile as she turned to walk away.

20. - Top - End - #230

"I know of the ways the Darkness likes to prod us with troubles. Their sick games are thir only happiness" Hover's eyes darted around again, too nervous to enjoy the comfort of Blaze's action.
    "Perhaps Sandy is a good choice to have around. His horrible natural fortune may block their attempts to bother us further. Interference."
    "Alright, then let's book it on the count of three. Agreed?"
    His tongue played with hers as he slowly flew into the room, before accidentally pushing the mare to the floor by the force of his weight. "Mmpphh," he said, pulling away from the kiss. "Perhaps I should take a bath first. Still all sweaty from flight patrol."
    Hot pony Kisses occur.
    "Bathroom ist in zat door."
    She pointed to a door when he pulls away from the kiss.
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Earz View Post
    Fantasia was in a new place now, one she didn't recognize. Everything was white and it was very bright. She walked around for a bit, before spotting a cloaked figure. "Where am I?" she asked. "Simple, you're in your head." Fantasia was startled by the chilling voice. "Fawn?" The figure spun around, it's eyes glowing an icy shade of green. "Yes Fantasia, very good. I control what happens here. Here in your head." The scene turned to her watching the fire from the outside. "You-" "I set the fire. I killed our parents. They were of no use. And you will never find me." she pulled out a dagger. "No, You can't hurt me now!" Fantasia shot awake in Grills' arms. But she wasn't quite herself yet. She was still a little bit in dream land. Grills will have herd Fantasia say everything from the scene.
    "Shhh. Fantasia. Its okay." Grills said while cradling the mare. He was confused by her dreamspeaking. Whoever this "Fawn" was would be an issue if Fantasia thought she was going to hurt her. He bushed the blue pony's blonde hair then floated her to his back. He wouldn't teleport her home until he was sure her mind was straight. "How ya feelin'?"

"Alright, then let's book it on the count of three. Agreed?"
    "One... Two... Two and a half... e..."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-08-05 at 09:37 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #232

"One... Two... Two and a half... e..."
    "THREE!"
    Blaze burst out of the blanket while trying to grab onto Hover's hoof. He then opened the door and flew towards Sandy's room.
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ettin in the Playground

"Then wait for me lieutenant. Here is my selfish request. Wait for me until I acquire character development can catch up to you emotionally. All I can do right now is use you and break your heart and I like you too much to want to hurt you like that," Gear's smirk turned into a wan smile as she turned to walk away.
    "I've waited 3 years captain. I can wait another few," he replied, very much aware of the cheese dripping from his words. "I suppose I'll have to work on the jealousy part though..." he continued, as she turned.

Hot pony Kisses occur.
    "Bathroom ist in zat door."
    She pointed to a door when he pulls away from the kiss.
    "Thanks, sweetie." Lemongrass lazily smiled and trotted off to the bathroom. Naturally he left the bathroom door a little ajar as he took off his guard uniform and started showering.

[Icy Touch/The Makings of a Disaster?]

"Right, here we are." Icy dryly remarked as she and Fox reached Lone Star's house/library.

Ugh... what happened?
    Oh, you're finally awake. Congratulations, in the couple of hours you had control of my body, you managed to despoil it.
    Hey, now, in my defense, he clearly wanted it as well.
    Right, do forgive me if I sound skeptical that you did not encourage his desires significantly.
    Now, I'm just hurt... wait, how did you knock me out so long?
    Turns out outrage is a great way to knock a split personality silent.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol stepped in front of the pegasus smoothly. "That is also a cutie mark of a noble house. Of Celestia no less. Either you're here because you're on the run, which is likely, or you're here because you're concocting a plan that threatens this town. Either way, it's trouble." Tyrol said, watching the pegasus every move.

(I think it might be time to wait for Mach's or Staccata's reaction.)
    Staccata had by now circled back around like a shark or wolf to make ember nervous. When the time came to make another comment, however, Mach stopped her with a hoof before he looked Tyrol dead in the eye. He's really torn between his hatred of what the Summer did to his life and the fact that this is just some down on his luck colt they're harassing.

Angry Mach is more forceful sounding than you'd expect.
    "Listen. How do you think a pony would feel, especially knowing what SHE did to your fellow pegasi, being branded with that? I'll tell you what's going on with the young stallion here. This morning he was near death. Now he needs the shelter of the town to recover. Back. OFF."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

"Right, here we are." Icy dryly remarked as she and Fox reached Lone Star's house/library.

Ugh... what happened?
    Oh, you're finally awake. Congratulations, in the couple of hours you had control of my body, you managed to despoil it.
    Right, do forgive me if I sound skeptical that you did not encourage his desires significantly.
    "Alright. The guard should be here any minute. When they do get here, I'll leave. Rose should wait a few minutes to make sure I'm really gone," He explained as he pushed open the door, "But as soon as-"

Rose was already inside, her horn glowing as she whistled a merry tune.

Lone Star stared at her for a few seconds.

"Of. F******. Course!!"
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "Alright. The guard should be here any minute. When they do get here, I'll leave. Rose should wait a few minutes to make sure I'm really gone," He explained as he pushed open the door, "But as soon as-"

"Of. F******. Course!!"
    "Great, that also means the anti-magic runes in your house is probably disabled." Icy conjured up an ice shield ahead of the trio, though this still takes a fraction of a second.

The bitch isn't dead yet?
    We didn't kill her remember? Now stay silent.

Staccata had by now circled back around like a shark or wolf to make ember nervous. When the time came to make another comment, however, Mach stopped her with a hoof before he looked Tyrol dead in the eye. He's really torn between his hatred of what the Summer did to his life and the fact that this is just some down on his luck colt they're harassing.

"Listen. How do you think a pony would feel, especially knowing what SHE did to your fellow pegasi, being branded with that? I'll tell you what's going on with the young stallion here. This morning he was near death. Now he needs the shelter of the town to recover. Back. OFF."
    Tyrol wasn't daunted. He faced far worse. "Listen very carefully. I have a right to turn away any pony suspected of bringing trouble to Bridle Shores. That includes your friend here, which incidentally you brought in without permission." Yes, Tyrol was being stubborn here, but he valued the safety of his town very much.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-08-05 at 10:33 AM.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

"I've waited 3 years captain. I can wait another few," he replied, very much aware of the cheese dripping from his words. "I suppose I'll have to work on the jealousy part though..." he continued, as she turned.
    Gear briefly looked behind her and smiled at him before continuing up and out the armory. "I'm going to be in the conference room, I would like it if you round up the others. save for our unconscious Sandy of course."

Ugh... what happened?
    "Great, that also means the anti-magic runes in your house is probably disabled." Icy conjured up an ice shield ahead of the trio, though this still takes a fraction of a second.

The bitch isn't dead yet?
    We didn't kill her remember? Now stay silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post

"Of. F******. Course!!"
    Fox blinked several times when Lone Star opened the door revealing a waiting Rose. His first instinct was to take a protective stance in front of Icy even if she did cast that ice shield.

Tyrol wasn't daunted. He faced far worse. "Listen very carefully. I have a right to turn away any pony suspected of bringing trouble to Bridle Shores. That includes your friend here, which incidentally you brought in without permission." Yes, Tyrol was being stubborn here, but he valued the safety of his town very much.

"I...I'm not here to cause trouble...I swear,"
    Ember uttered. He looked at Mach in surprise at how he just defended him like that and then back at Tyrol. "I...I.....my friend and I are here to just rebuilt our lives."

28. - Top - End - #238
    Firbolg in the Playground

Mach was also being stubborn. Having been able to have free rein over his own actions means that this is perceived as an insult towards his judgement. He takes a couple of steps towards Tyrol while maintaining eye lock.

"M, you have no idea what-" Staccata cuts herself off as the pegasus is ignoring most everything else right now.

"If I had followed procedure we'd be having this conversation at the morgue. It's obvious Ember's hiding something, and whatever it is HURTS him more than his wounds. And who do you think will be the first one to run him through if he's abusing my generosity?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"THREE!"
    Blaze burst out of the blanket while trying to grab onto Hover's hoof. He then opened the door and flew towards Sandy's room.
    Hover was tugged along by the more skilled flyer, +lazing hooves. When they arrived to Ssandy's door, the pink one knocked rapidly, forgetting about Sandy's recent head trauma. "Sandy! Sandy!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #240

Dreamrunner continued to read the military papers while waiting for Lemongrass to finish with his bath.
    ---
    Blaze knocked rapidly on the door.
    Busy with Life