New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XIX: I Emptied Your Thread

I return! I hope you did not all forget me....did you?
    So, what did I miss? Any new hints on season 2? Important events happen to my fellow playground-bronies? Even more RPs created?
    You only burned through two threads? I am disappointed....and relieved I only have two threads to read through.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-08-06 at 01:39 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    So, what did I miss? Any new hints on season 2? Important events happen to my fellow playground-bronies? Even more RPs created?
    Highlights: Discussion on the physics of negative temperatures, discussion on starship weaponry and defenses, we didn't manage to fill a whole thread in a day - which turned out to be a good thing because the mods would not have appreciated our doing so.

Oh, and there's a Lich Lorn ship now.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Apocalypse Rarity tanks... one more step towards Command and Pony: Pink Alert 2.
    Kinda... It's actually a recoloured Cybertank Eradicator Heavy Grav Tank.

I may or may not do an even more apocalypse-y/mammoth-y tank for the my ESU/Soviets. The trouble is, with a vehicle of that size is they are dead expensive (like nearly $50, as much as a platoon of four regular tanks). (Plus, they take frickin' ages to do!) The Cybertanks use Eradicators as command tanks, so I only needed one as a centre piece. At the moment, I'm frantically gearing up for the next big convention in the start of October, so now I've done that, I need to do a few more smaller vehicles. But, I must admit, given how well t's come out, I might just do one for the Soviets.

I've been working on that bastard most of the week (one reason I've been posting more than usual was my need to take a break for a few minute on ponythread!) The biggest worry was I was going to hit TCAD's nebulous, I'm-going-to-throw-a-fit-and-not-let-you-export-for-3D-printing issue. But I was a little sparser on the detial, and I knocked "rivets" back a few facets (as at 1mm, you won't tell between 14 and 12 facets!) and I got away with it.

That was the reason I really wanted the blue background pony, earlier, to see if I could match the existant colours to a pony. But no luck there, so I went ahead and fiddled with recolouring it to the right colours1. With TurboCAD, once you've started boolean adding shapes together, you can't usually change the material/colour; so it required me to basically rebuild several parts of the hull in the right colour, and do a bit of selective adding to get the indentations. (Because assembling the Eradicator as opposed to the...Eraricator...? for printing took about three-quarters of an hour. Actually, it probably took nearly as long to recolour it, but at least it a marginally less tedious task...)

1Yes, I did mainly pick Rarity because "Raritank" sounded the most punny of the mane cast.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

So, what did I miss? Any new hints on season 2?
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    1Yes, I did mainly pick Rarity because "Raritank" sounded the most punny of the mane cast.
    A rather appropriate thing to threaten Blueblood with, as well.
    Last edited by erikun; 2011-08-06 at 01:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

5. - Top - End - #485
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    I have just enough time to write this (shortish) excerpt before it's time to start doing things:

A Midnight Nightmare, Excerpt #6:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This was harder than she was expecting.

You should have realized, you know. You're a smart pony.

Oh, not in terms of the actual conquest. Three-quarters of Ponyville had already fallen under her sway, turned to obedient servants through the ancient spell. The magic this reborn body possessed was incredible, and each servant she made added to that strength.

The rest had taken refuge in her hom-in the library.

You were with me all this time. You lived my life with me. You had the same experiences I did.

But each time she was forced to face a pony that she knew, terrible, unfamiliar feelings raged inside her. Every time they looked at her with shock or fear or betrayal, her heart pounded painfully in her chest.

You were right, my greatest fear is being alone. But only because I know how blessed I am. Only because I was given so much love. That's the key to love. It must be given.

She would need to master these feelings, and quickly. She would not have much more time, her Mom and Grand-no, the Princesses would have assuredly been alerted by now. She needed to capture the rest, particularly Mom-Twilig...the Element of Magic, if she stood a chance to defeat them. She supposed that the remaining Elements were keeping her and her other Mo, no, the showmare, from confronting her on the field.

She would need to force down the...guilt...that raged through her, and go to them, instead.

But you know that, don't you. Because you lived in me. You are a part of me, and you received the same love and warmth that I did.

It was for a good cause.
    It was for a good cause.
    This wasn't the pettiness of Eternal Night.
    It was for her, to ensure she would never be lonely.
    The one that she loved.

I can't love somepony that hurts everypony that I love. Everypony that she loves.

She would understand.
    In time. This was the best thing for her.
    Yes, this was the right thing to do.

As she advanced towards home, the last bastion of Ponyville, her own justifications sounded hollow.

Even to her.
    Still loving these Midnight Nightmare things. Can't wait to see where this goes.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

You only burned through two threads? I am disappointed....and relieved I only have two threads to read through.
    Biggest thing I remember from Sprint Day was an in-depth discussion of Scootaloo's character, whether or not she can fly, why can't she fly if she can't fly, how she fits into the Always Sunny in Fillydelphia fanon, and image dumps aplenty.

I think I've got a good idea for this week's WTG. A goofy take on a cliche that always gets treated seriously:

Spoiler
    Show
    The story follows Dash as a foal after a flying stunt earns her a sprained wing and a week's worth of grounding from her parents. After pretty much no time at all, she decides that she has to get flying somehow. Thus beings CMC-esque schemes to get airborne (balloons, makeshift hanglider out of household materials, etc.), all of which end in hilarious failure.

Her last attempt manages to sprain her other wing and lands her in the hospital for a week. Minor dream sequence as she gets a little loopy on the painkillers, ending up with one of the Wonderbolts giving her a pep talk, and a free ticket to go to Flight School/Flight Camp next summer. When she comes to, she finds that she still has the ticket, and that the 'Bolts were actually visiting the hospital that day. Ends with her looking forward to next summer, just as soon as she can figure out how to escape the hospital...
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Biggest thing I remember from Sprint Day was an in-depth discussion of Scootaloo's character, whether or not she can fly, why can't she fly if she can't fly, how she fits into the Always Sunny in Fillydelphia fanon, and image dumps aplenty.

I think I've got a good idea for this week's WTG. A goofy take on a cliche that always gets treated seriously:

Spoiler
    Show
    The story follows Dash as a foal after a flying stunt earns her a sprained wing and a week's worth of grounding from her parents. After pretty much no time at all, she decides that she has to get flying somehow. Thus beings CMC-esque schemes to get airborne (balloons, makeshift hanglider out of household materials, etc.), all of which end in hilarious failure.

Her last attempt manages to sprain her other wing and lands her in the hospital for a week. Minor dream sequence as she gets a little loopy on the painkillers, ending up with one of the Wonderbolts giving her a pep talk, and a free ticket to go to Flight School/Flight Camp next summer. When she comes to, she finds that she still has the ticket, and that the 'Bolts were actually visiting the hospital that day. Ends with her looking forward to next summer, just as soon as she can figure out how to escape the hospital...
    I approve! This sounds fun...but now I need to work on my idea...
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

8. - Top - End - #488
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post

Spoiler
    Show

DO EET! Sounds like fun, and fits well into canon. I can even imagine this as the plot of an actual episode.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have just enough time to write this (shortish) excerpt before it's time to start doing things:

A Midnight Nightmare, Excerpt #6:
    Spoiler
    Show
    This was harder than she was expecting.

You should have realized, you know. You're a smart pony.

Oh, not in terms of the actual conquest. Three-quarters of Ponyville had already fallen under her sway, turned to obedient servants through the ancient spell. The magic this reborn body possessed was incredible, and each servant she made added to that strength.

The rest had taken refuge in her hom-in the library.

You were with me all this time. You lived my life with me. You had the same experiences I did.

But each time she was forced to face a pony that she knew, terrible, unfamiliar feelings raged inside her. Every time they looked at her with shock or fear or betrayal, her heart pounded painfully in her chest.

You were right, my greatest fear is being alone. But only because I know how blessed I am. Only because I was given so much love. That's the key to love. It must be given.

She would need to master these feelings, and quickly. She would not have much more time, her Mom and Grand-no, the Princesses would have assuredly been alerted by now. She needed to capture the rest, particularly Mom-Twilig...the Element of Magic, if she stood a chance to defeat them. She supposed that the remaining Elements were keeping her and her other Mo, no, the showmare, from confronting her on the field.

She would need to force down the...guilt...that raged through her, and go to them, instead.

But you know that, don't you. Because you lived in me. You are a part of me, and you received the same love and warmth that I did.

It was for a good cause.
    It was for a good cause.
    This wasn't the pettiness of Eternal Night.
    It was for her, to ensure she would never be lonely.
    The one that she loved.

I can't love somepony that hurts everypony that I love. Everypony that she loves.

She would understand.
    In time. This was the best thing for her.
    Yes, this was the right thing to do.

As she advanced towards home, the last bastion of Ponyville, her own justifications sounded hollow.

Even to her.

Bad Midnight Mare! Bad! You're ruining an awesome spell for everypony! -(Newspaper)-

10. - Top - End - #490
    Pixie in the Playground

1 s0 bor3d na0
    Last edited by Lux_Xyzllithe; 2011-08-06 at 07:19 PM.
    How do we know that what we know is true? What if reality is an illusion? What if our universe is not what it seems? Is what we see only our imagination? What if everything we know is wrong? Our universe is truely a mystery.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

All part of ally package, Lix. Just 'cos you're pursuing me with the intent of doing unspeakable things to precious virtue doesn't mean I'm going to be uncivilised...
    ...virtue.
    (Bursts into laughter)

And speaking of that subject...

Oooooh, Blueblood?

Spoiler
    Show
    Raritank would like a woooorrrrd with yoooouuu!

See you get out of that one, bub.
    Nicely done.

Forgive me for being paranoid... (Not that I could have excepted the offer anyway, since I don't have chakra...)
    Oh, okay.
    (Accepted.)
    Although I'm pretty sure you can train chakra into existence.

Starships
    Spoiler
    Show

Oh hell yes. PD ships are notorious for being absolutely murderous if you get close and you don't have any missiles or fighters to keep them busy, just through sheer volume of fire!
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm pretty sure they could get through your shields and obliterate you... but any effective PD systems will stop them, as by nature of their attack, they need to be right up close.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...virtue.
    (Bursts into laughter)
    Hey, I'll have you know I...technically...have virtue!

I mean, like, if I had some of my blood left I could use it those kind evil rituals, y'know?

I draw the line at "innocent", though. There ain't a jury in Reality as'd buy that 'un.
    And "pure" (excepting "pure Evil").
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-08-06 at 02:52 PM.

13. - Top - End - #493

Oh, and before I forget, Aotrs, are you an engineer? The CAD work seems to imply it, and, as a programmer, I may be required to hate you on another level.

*shakes fist at engineers*
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #494

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lux_Xyzllithe View Post
    Dear Princess Celestia,
    What I learned today is that there is pain, death, and suffering among all paths of life.
    Your Faithful Student,
    Lux Xyzllithe
    Anything in particular you'd like to talk about, or just waxing philosophically?
    Spoiler
    Show
    The full set is here.

original image

15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Oh, and before I forget, Aotrs, are you an engineer? The CAD work seems to imply it, and, as a programmer, I may be required to hate you on another level.

*shakes fist at engineers*
    Yes and no. I have had engineering training, and I have an egineering-type mind (it runs in the family from both sides). My CAD skills, though come from my wargaming/roleplaying, as I've been using TurboCAD for the past, what fifteen years or so, for all sorts of stuff (character sheets, a few fold-flat structures of my own (though that's really my Dad's area of expertise, and yes, he's an aerospace engineer at Rolls--Royce)). (Precious little of my wargaming or roleplaying stuff is not digital now. Even my Dreemaenhyll world map was drawn on TurboCAD.)

I've only been doing 3D modelling for about a year, since I started doing stuff for 3D printing at Shapeways. But as most of the tricks are the same as TurboCAD in 2D, with some new ones. I do this for kicks, mostly; there's nothing quite like having a model you designed on computer in your grubby hand/hoof/claw.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Singing without a background change... That's a paddlin'

Not supporting Big Pink... That's a paddlin'

Eating my gems... That's a paddlin'

Paddling fanfic writers... Ooh, you better believe that's a paddlin'
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

17. - Top - End - #497
    Banned

Fun wake up today; my arms alternating which was numb and which hurt, and then my milk spoilt over night, so no coffee. Truly, today is not a good day for pony.

Y'know, because my arms don't want to work. Not because pony.

Hey, Fluttershy's cool! I mean, not that I want any relationships, like period, but y'know, there's that.
    I'm gonna have to say, given that Logan here hates Gilda, that he cares enough to make things work with Fluttershy; that is, he wouldn't necessarily love her, but he would probably work as hard as laziness and neutral feelings would allow to not disrupt things. He would be that weird creature, which must come from the Everfree forest, that the other cast members assume is imaginary.

And with his luck, he would be approximately up to her foreknee.

Starships
    (Besides, it was mainly an excuse to talk our how awesome our armour is!)
    ya got me there.

I refer you to the above discussion, and then point out that a Liche's Wrath's railguns (which, if you cast your mind back to the picture, are thoise big gold thing either side of the main hull) are about twenty meters in diameter. Yes, they will over-penetrate, but on an airship, a 20m hole probably doesn't mean it matters...
    I am now imagining the airship as crust without a sandwich.

Last post before I go, because I have a moment. Don't expect me back until late this evening:

I do intend to turn this into a full-fledged fiction, absolutely, but I'm going to write out the last few of the excerpts before I turn it into a fic, because I'm finding this method of writing really interesting, and it seems to be working really well for my creative process.*

So I'm going to see this through, and then start developing it into a full story. I think it'll be stronger if I do that.
    It works just fine, so far, as it is. I've read short stories styled in this fashion before. Don't feel you have to change it to the standard fan fiction format just because it's standard, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by vegetalss4 View Post
    So, I enter the pony thread for the first time in some time and what do I find?
    people claiming to do brutal violence up a canon pony.
    Not what I had expected I must say
    Yeah, kinda weird. But we owe them, for all the bondage they had to suffer through (except Lix, who apparently gets best of both worlds).

To be fair, it's also the first time in all the threads I've been aware of.

(We've occasionally suggested that Gilda and Blueblood deserved it, but this is the first time anyone has actually gone ahead with it.)
    So, it's Lix's fault, she started it!
    She's a bad influence!
    Wonder what you'll think about the whole "bondage" thing some several a surprisingly large number of them keep bringing up...
    I'm pretty sure we had a patch where Bobcat kept harpooning the poor gal.
    (wow, context. Wow...)

I want to see a sky blue tank in a dress, with RD highlights.
    Take that, frumpy Gala dress!

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    I approve! This sounds fun...but now I need to work on my idea...
    And I'm like, 2 days away from deadline on the whole Create-a-Foal thing. Blast...

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

Hey, I'll have you know I...technically...have virtue!

I mean, like, if I had some of my blood left I could use it those kind evil rituals, y'know?

I draw the line at "innocent", though. There ain't a jury in Reality as'd buy that 'un.
    And "pure" (excepting "pure Evil").
    Oh my. Wait til the Evil League of Evil hears about this. They don't take well to virtue in their members, oooh no. You should get rid of that virtue ASAP.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Oh my. Wait til the Evil League of Evil hears about this. They don't take well to virtue in their members, oooh no. You should get rid of that virtue ASAP.
    It's okay, I got a special dispensation from the League.

When I demonstrated that their souls were flammable.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    I got to thinking about this when Kurgan pointed it out myself.

Spoiler
    Show
    Would it be possible that Tirek's magic is strong enough to either incapacitate or obscure events from Celestia? It seems like interfering with the current rulers would be somewhere on his to-do list, although I don't know where. Also, we saw in the pilot that NMM somehow seems to have distracted/incapacitated Celestia while the cast fought her, so maybe it's plausible.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The trouble there is, the last time Celestia was incapacitated, the sun stopped working. My thought, that occurred to me whilst doing errands, was that they have Spike AND mind control; "fixed" Spike has been sending Celestia fake letters saying that the dragon's been dealt with and they're already back home, and possibly even made up a friendship report or two in the meantime.

For some reason, this seems relevant. Funny because it's Wrong Productions Presents: What the Wonderbolt Saw.
    Last edited by darthbobcat; 2011-08-06 at 04:45 PM.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

Ahhhhh. That's my boy. xD

22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

So you did something so heinous as to earn a certain number of good actions? Nice work.
    My anime review podcast is coming back after a one year hiatus! www.fivepointpodcast.com

23. - Top - End - #503
    Bugbear in the Playground

I'm open to suggestions.
    Spoiler
    Show

Yeah, I'm not completely sure here. Perhaps Princess Celestia did send more ponies to investigate, and is still waiting to hear from them. The only problem here is that in my mind, the next rung down from Twilight is the Wonderbolts, who could just fly there within a day.

Or perhaps she realizes things have hit the fan, and does not want to waste any more resources on investigation. Instead she has been gathering forces to take matters into her own hooves. As you mentioned, the guidebook states that you need warcasters to effectively fight dragons, so she either had to spend the time training some unicorns on the correct spells or gathering the ones who know them from all across Equestria. The Wonderbolts got called shortly after Soarin left, explaining his complete ignorance.

Spoiler
    Show
    The trouble there is, the last time Celestia was incapacitated, the sun stopped working. My thought, that occurred to me whilst doing errands, was that they have Spike AND mind control; "fixed" Spike has been sending Celestia fake letters saying that the dragon's been dealt with and they're already back home, and possibly even made up a friendship report or two in the meantime.

For some reason, this seems relevant. Funny because it's Wrong Productions Presents: What the Wonderbolt Saw.
    Spoiler
    Show

I can see that working as well. Probably better than my idea.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
    Ah, math. The only area where you can create something called an Imaginary Number and use it to prove yourself right. I swear they actually stopped trying to make math sound like something real when they invented the Imaginary Number. It's like they realized nobody was going to call them out for making things up and just stopped caring.
    Mathematicians. People who need to know nothing and make up stuff and yet make us believe they practice the purest form of science. Link. The economist in me respects that.

Hm... if we allow species barrier to be crossed, Fluttershy/That green dragon from Owl's Well That Ends Well.

Non-species barrier jump, Blueblood/Fluttershy is probably as miserable a pairing as the show could give us. You have the ultimate jerk paired with the ultimate doormat. Blueblood would have to threaten somepony besides Fluttershy to get her to snap out of it and defend herself; Fluttershy always needs somepony else to be in danger before she acts.
    I think FlutterGilda is worse. Blueblood is an uncaring jerk, but he doesn't try to actively hurt people.

That'd be in line with Doctor Who, except that each individual time lord only has 13 regenerations, and the hourglass is a VERY popular background cutie mark.

@ WJ: I wouldn't recommend Who; it's possibly one of my least favorite series ever. It's taken Doctor Whooves being a popular background pony for me to have anything but rage at the series in general and its title character in particular. I seem to have a minority opinion on the internet, though.
    Huh, I thought I was the only person in the internet who doesn't care for that show.

Thanks, everypony. The scary thing is tomorrow is going to be even more exhausting. Somehow I got roped into doing an awful lot.

Also, I should note, unlike Midnight, my family is pretty normal.

Uhm...except for the fact that I learned that I had an older half-sister when I was in my twenties. That was pretty strange, I guess.

...Maybe my family isn't normal.
    Pffff. If the "worst" in your family is an unknown half-sister I'd consider it in the range of "dull and boring". People make mistakes and reconsider things and change. Every family has it's stories and secrets.

On an unrelated note: I was too tired to add to Semper Fi today, so I'm just rereading it and doing editing tweaks. One thing I noticed was an answer to the question, "Why would Apple Bloom prefer to go to Soarin over Big Mac in that future scenario Welf imagined?" The answer is: I portrayed Big Mac as being authoritative, in a quiet way. She has a friendly relationship with Big Mac, unless she's done something wrong or she has to ask for something. Then she's nervous about disappointing him, so she prefers to ask everypony else for something, choosing Big Mac last, even if he's the logical choice.
    Some other suggestions:
    Soarin is more competent in some fields and has more experience. He has seen a lot of Equestria while touring with the Wonderbolts. He lives in the court near the centre of power. Also he had probably a very good education since he is from a noble family. His parents might have called some favours to get him in a good school. He might have gotten further education at the Wonderbolts, maybe even an university degree. (In modern German military it is expected for officers to have one, and for non-commissioned officers to have an certified training/apprenticeship, although physically demanding fields are the exception). I don't think he is smarter than Big Mac and I don't think the formal education was his thing. But he was in contact with a of different ponies and their ideas and that's a pretty decent catalyst for gaining knowledge.
    Or maybe Applebloom underestimated Big Mac because she is close to him while she's impressed with Soarin's rank and title. People and probably ponies alike tend to be blended by fancy new things.
    Or she doesn't want to bother Big mac because he has a lot of work to do, while Soarin as guest has to do nothing and is eager to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    German Applejack has the greatest accent ever. Watch it for that alone.
    I didn't expect this to say: I liked it. Applejack does have the greatest accent ever. They really had a ingenious idea with that.
    Last edited by Welf; 2011-08-06 at 05:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

25. - Top - End - #505
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post

Huh, I thought I was the only person in the internet who doesn't care for that show.

Now I know how it feels... when doves cry.

Also yeah, anything/Gilda is asking for trouble.

And those are good suggestions.

26. - Top - End - #506

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie Welf View Post
    It was fun to watch when I was around 5 years old and it aired on PBS. I haven't really acquired much of an interest since being re-introduced to it, though. Heck, it was heavily campy back then.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The full set is here.

original image

27. - Top - End - #507

Wow pony thread: dead already?

Since I'm "relatively" new how about this:
    Favorite episode and why?

Now, now don't give me that look, ponythread. Copy and paste from your old post if you must, but I wanna know!

Mine? Oh well, I'm not one for knowing titles so in the spirit of "Friends" I'll syeay the episode where the CMC learn how the Mane Six got their cutie marks. I love how it all centered around RD and her first sonic rainboom. That and baby spike. I freaking love baby spike~

Also hey SiuiS!
    Spoiler
    Show
    So uh, guess who's surrounded by milk~ haha

Dont hurt me >< I love you~
    Also I'm bringing home a trenta sized cup full of it
    Last edited by Brazen Shield; 2011-08-06 at 06:19 PM.
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I love my filly~

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post

Now, now don't give me that look, ponythread. Copy and paste from your old post if you must, but I wanna know!

Mine? Oh well, I'm not one for knowing titles so in the spirit of "Friends" I'll syeay the episode where the CMC learn how the Mane Six got their cutie marks. I love how it all centered around RD and her first sonic rainboom. That and baby spike. I freaking love baby spike~

Also hey SiuiS!
    Spoiler
    Show

Bridle Gossip.
    Flutterguy wins the Internet for that.

Best Night Ever comes a close second though, if for that catchy At the Gala song and Flutterrage/Slaughtershy. Still can't compare to Flutterguy. That was epic.

29. - Top - End - #509

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Bridle Gossip.
    Flutterguy wins the Internet for that.

Best Night Ever comes a close second though, if for that catchy At the Gala song and Flutterrage/Slaughtershy. Still can't compare to Flutterguy. That was epic.
    I'm one of those brony's who's first Introduction to MLP:FiM was Flutterguy: SiuiS and Zanatos were singing it one day and I was like "lol what?" so they showed me on YouTube. I watched the rest and caught up at about the episode where the CMC were introduced.
    Best. Thing. Ever
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I love my filly~

30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post

Also hey SiuiS!
    Spoiler
    Show

Also I'm bringing home a trenta sized cup full of it
    Suited For Success. And Dog and Pony Show, and Sonic Rainboom are close seconds.