Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 1127
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Valeria is silent for a few moments. Then she sighs and nods. "Okay. I'm sorry, that kind of came out of nowhere..." Finally grounding herself back into reality, Val makes her way up to her room. "I'll probably be grounded for a month for ditching..." She frowns.

    "I guess I could ask my teachers or classmates for the homework and lectures..." Another sigh. This would be a long night...
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-09-06 at 11:18 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Latest: Epic Destinies of the Bo9S [WIP]

    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Troll Matesprits by Shades of Gray

    My Eberron Campaign has mechas, bandits on exploding steampunk motorcycles, electric guitars, and a wolfgirl cohort/animal companion. What about you?

    BitP: Reborn² characters!
    RWBY RP characters!

  2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sucrose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midwest U.S.

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    A quiet statement echos up into Valeria's ears.

    "Your thoughts on your punishment were a good guess, Vally. You're a little late to trying to pick up your homework, though."

    At the foot of the steps to Val's room, Claudia stands, arms crossed over her chest. Her left hand is simply resting on the right arm, but the right holds several sheets of paper. Val can make out the shapes of several geometric figures on the top sheet, likely from her trigonometry class.

    "So, do you care to explain this?"
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2011-09-07 at 12:08 AM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

    Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show



  3. - Top - End - #363
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    ...eep.

    Val's eyes widen, and she turns to face her mother. This was nothing new, at times she could swear that the woman was a ghost. For a while she just stares in shock. But then, she swallows, steeling her resolve with the knowledge that, while she broke the rules, she had a purpose for it.

    "...I hoped I'd be able to tell you, mom... One of my classmate's sister didn't arrive at school. So... we went out to look." Now, the part she hated. She'd have to tell a lie... because really, what was she supposed to say? "We found them okay, they ran away from a few weird biker guys and hid for a while. I'm really sorry, mom... It just seemed like I should've helped." She bows her head, frowning at the ground until her mother responds.
    My Homebrew
    Latest: Epic Destinies of the Bo9S [WIP]

    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Troll Matesprits by Shades of Gray

    My Eberron Campaign has mechas, bandits on exploding steampunk motorcycles, electric guitars, and a wolfgirl cohort/animal companion. What about you?

    BitP: Reborn² characters!
    RWBY RP characters!

  4. - Top - End - #364
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Whatever Nakahiro's problem was before, he seems to have completely let go of it towards Mayumi. He is now much more relaxed than he was entering the office, although he is still obviously quite tired from the day's ordeals. He does not provide any visible reaction to Mayumi's statements or questions beyond his verbal response.

    "Two of my friends are Quincies. One of them was secretive about their ability, at first, but I noticed that there was a surprising level of similarity between their powers. Such similarities are quite rare in our group. Anyway, I agree that we need to be better prepared. We're planning to meet tomorrow to discuss setting our group up more formally. That, however, is just one piece of the puzzle. Few of us have anything resembling combat experience, and that is mostly through clubs. The difficulty is figuring out how to advance our powers. While of a few of us have previously explored abilities, most of us are completely unique in our powers. Trial and error can only push you so far, and can occasionally have...unpleasant side effects."

    Mayumi relaxes in turn. It was good to know that Nakahiro now felt somewhat easy around her. After all, she was his teacher, and tension between a teacher and a student as clever as Nakahiro was never good.

    "Two of your friends? Interesting. Quincies are extremely hard to detect unless they are actively using their powers, so I may not have known about them. Regardless, you bring up an excellent point. The fact that most of you lack any actual experience makes you at best an moderately effective force, and at worst a threat to everyone around you. However, I believe that I can, and in fact have to fix that. However, it won't be only me. I have a few things to prepare."

    Mayumi suddenly stopped and looked at Nakahiro again, as just now seeing him. What she was seeing was how exhausted he was. "But for now, you need to go home. What you've done today has caused me to see a few things. And thank you for coming to see me, Wada-san. Consider your absence in my class excused." And coming from a teacher who excused very few absences unless someone was actively dying, that meant quite a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Fusichou City]
    Outskirts

    Sumiko's grin splits wider at Cassandra's threat, although there is no one to see it. All Cassandra can see is the false Shinigami shaking her head in mock disappointment.

    "Cassy, cassy, cassy. What, ya think I'm stupid? You've pulled that move before. Did ya really think it would work again?"

    Around this time, Cassandra would probably notice a not insignificantly sized rock hurtling out of the sky towards her. It glows with a soft light, indicating that Sumiko has somehow tampered with it. That was usually a bad sign. As soon as she senses any level of distraction from Cassandra, Sumiko crouches and does a sweeping kick behind her aimed at knocking Cassandra off of her feet. Once Sumiko has rotated one hundred and eighty degrees, she handsprings backwards to put distance between herself and Cassandra.

    "Don't be insulting."

    She crosses her arms.

    "What am I doing here? What do you think I'm doing here? Why am I always here? I'm blowin' off steam! I can only stand to sit around in the Valley for so long. And the others keep pissin' me off! I swear to whatever god's listenin,' if Cha Cha tries to give me dance lessons one more time..."

    Her voice trails off, as Sumiko, despite her harsh words, is apparently unwilling to directly threaten another Samsara.

    Cassandra does notice the rock careening towards her, and it gives Sumiko the opening she needs to strike out. It just doesn't go quite as she had planned.

    As Sumiko's leg lashes out, Cassandra's gun instantly morphs into a pole that she plants to her side as she jumps over Sumiko's strike and perches atop the staff, looking down as Sumiko flips away. As she watches, her left hand begins to glow slightly as it suddenly strikes out, impaling the rock cleanly in the middle. Flexing her hand, the rock shatters, sending small pieces of debris around Cassandra.

    "Maybe if you'd stop annoying the Boss-man you wouldn't be so bored in the Valley. Regardless, your boredom is about to end. We have new orders. I'm not going to discuss it here, however. We're going to find the rest of our number." Cassandra jumped down from her staff and it vanished, transforming into a white mass that flowed into Cassandra's arm. She walked away, assuming that Sumiko would follow.

    Though the bullet that Cassandra fires right past Sumiko's head might discourage that. "By the way: don't EVER call me Cassy again."
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2011-09-07 at 12:27 AM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  5. - Top - End - #365
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Hasunaga quietly and carefully observed Carmelia's reaction to the ice cream. This one was sure to get a big reaction out of her.

    Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.
    Carmelia seems to, pardon the pun, freeze for a moment. For a moment, one would almost wonder if Carmelia had suddenly become a statue. However, a few words from her seem to prove that idea false. "This ice cream is...delicious. Despite the very idea of it being almost nonsense, it somehow manages to be enjoyable. More than enjoyable in fact. I am pleasantly surprised."

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Venti Buon

    The door opens, and in walks a woman with silver hair, followed by a man who is almost nine feet tall. Both quite well-dressed. Helena and Oscar move out to a table not far from the counter.
    Eventually, a young woman with blonde hair arrives, dressed in a waitress uniform. She has a smile on her face that could probably survive any sort of problem suddenly showing up to ruin the day. As she reaches the two people, she bows. "Good afternoon!" The young woman says, still managing to sound cheerful and sincere, even though she's probably said it a thousand times. "May I take your order?"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Haruaki
    [Houheiden]

    When Ken leaves, Haruaki sighs in disappointment.
    "This is not the first time." He said, coming to stand next to Hibiki. He sounds tired. "However, I am curious. It has been a very long time since the shinigami have used our gate."


    Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Kina hears footsteps behind her as Sayaka runs towards her. "Huh?" She turns her head in surprise. Quickly typing she sends one last message to Kaito.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Talk to you later, get some rest!


    She turns to Sayaka. "Um, why'd you follow me, Sayaka?"

    Sayaka
    [With Kina]
    Sayaka was breathing hard. Sweat and exhaustion was the appearance Kina saw, but there was pain and determination on Sayaka's face.
    "Because you're my friend. I don't want you to hurt silently. Your hands." Sayaka held up the first-aid box.
    "Please." Sayaka begged strongly, and bowed.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  7. - Top - End - #367
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Draken's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Southern Wildlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Gabi pretends to sleep.

    ---

    Venti Buon

    "Green tea for me and..."

    "Tell Donovan I want a black label from the special stash."

    Thunder outside, Helena sighs.

    "What a dreadful rain."
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrewing

  8. - Top - End - #368
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Carmelia seems to, pardon the pun, freeze for a moment. For a moment, one would almost wonder if Carmelia had suddenly become a statue. However, a few words from her seem to prove that idea false. "This ice cream is...delicious. Despite the very idea of it being almost nonsense, it somehow manages to be enjoyable. More than enjoyable in fact. I am pleasantly surprised."



    Eventually, a young woman with blonde hair arrives, dressed in a waitress uniform. She has a smile on her face that could probably survive any sort of problem suddenly showing up to ruin the day. As she reaches the two people, she bows. "Good afternoon!" The young woman says, still managing to sound cheerful and sincere, even though she's probably said it a thousand times. "May I take your order?"
    "I am not. There are certain foods that are exceedingly rare for people not to enjoy in some form or another." Hasunaga notes. Then he hears the thunder outside. "Damn it, it's gonna rain. We should probably finish up and head home - I need to check with the others if they have any news of the kids anyway."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  9. - Top - End - #369
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Nicklance's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Internet
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cassandra does notice the rock careening towards her, and it gives Sumiko the opening she needs to strike out. It just doesn't go quite as she had planned.

    As Sumiko's leg lashes out, Cassandra's gun instantly morphs into a pole that she plants to her side as she jumps over Sumiko's strike and perches atop the staff, looking down as Sumiko flips away. As she watches, her left hand begins to glow slightly as it suddenly strikes out, impaling the rock cleanly in the middle. Flexing her hand, the rock shatters, sending small pieces of debris around Cassandra.

    "Maybe if you'd stop annoying the Boss-man you wouldn't be so bored in the Valley. Regardless, your boredom is about to end. We have new orders. I'm not going to discuss it here, however. We're going to find the rest of our number." Cassandra jumped down from her staff and it vanished, transforming into a white mass that flowed into Cassandra's arm. She walked away, assuming that Sumiko would follow.

    Though the bullet that Cassandra fires right past Sumiko's head might discourage that. "By the way: don't EVER call me Cassy again."
    Appearing a short distance away via Garganta, the Keeper of Chronicles steps out of the portal quickly and closes it.

    "Ah Cassandra, nice to meet you again. How goes things on your end?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "I am not. There are certain foods that are exceedingly rare for people not to enjoy in some form or another." Hasunaga notes. Then he hears the thunder outside. "Damn it, it's gonna rain. We should probably finish up and head home - I need to check with the others if they have any news of the kids anyway."
    While waiting for the waitress to come and take his order, Angelo looks outside the window from his seat, wondering at the gathering thunderclouds, wondering about the freakishly tall human-thing walking in and unintentionally hearing Hasunaga talk about the kids.

    And suddenly he felt perhaps for the first time, that he was rather alone in this city. And it couldn't be helped, since he barely moved in a day ago. But if anything the movement of spiritual beings and the appearance of visually distinctive individuals proves his superiors right, this city is a hotbed for supernatural activity.

  10. - Top - End - #370
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dorizzit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    A2
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mayumi relaxes in turn. It was good to know that Nakahiro now felt somewhat easy around her. After all, she was his teacher, and tension between a teacher and a student as clever as Nakahiro was never good.

    "Two of your friends? Interesting. Quincies are extremely hard to detect unless they are actively using their powers, so I may not have known about them. Regardless, you bring up an excellent point. The fact that most of you lack any actual experience makes you at best an moderately effective force, and at worst a threat to everyone around you. However, I believe that I can, and in fact have to fix that. However, it won't be only me. I have a few things to prepare."

    Mayumi suddenly stopped and looked at Nakahiro again, as just now seeing him. What she was seeing was how exhausted he was. "But for now, you need to go home. What you've done today has caused me to see a few things. And thank you for coming to see me, Wada-san. Consider your absence in my class excused." And coming from a teacher who excused very few absences unless someone was actively dying, that meant quite a lot.
    Nakahiro nods in gratitude, both for the excuse from class, and permission to leave. He had never used his abilities that much before; he had become quite drained, more than he expected. Normally he recovered very quickly, but apparently that only went so far. He would have to experiment with it more later; who knows what he might find out. Thus far his attempts to probe the limits of his powers had been quite productive...if occasionally painful.

    As Nakahiro stands, however, he hisses momentarily in pain and clutches at his leg. A dark stain has appeared on Nakahiro's right pant leg, and it is slowly getting bigger. Looking at it indifferently, Nakahiro limps for the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cassandra does notice the rock careening towards her, and it gives Sumiko the opening she needs to strike out. It just doesn't go quite as she had planned.

    As Sumiko's leg lashes out, Cassandra's gun instantly morphs into a pole that she plants to her side as she jumps over Sumiko's strike and perches atop the staff, looking down as Sumiko flips away. As she watches, her left hand begins to glow slightly as it suddenly strikes out, impaling the rock cleanly in the middle. Flexing her hand, the rock shatters, sending small pieces of debris around Cassandra.

    "Maybe if you'd stop annoying the Boss-man you wouldn't be so bored in the Valley. Regardless, your boredom is about to end. We have new orders. I'm not going to discuss it here, however. We're going to find the rest of our number." Cassandra jumped down from her staff and it vanished, transforming into a white mass that flowed into Cassandra's arm. She walked away, assuming that Sumiko would follow.

    Though the bullet that Cassandra fires right past Sumiko's head might discourage that. "By the way: don't EVER call me Cassy again."
    Sumiko doesn't seem too concerned about the destruction of her rock. After all, it was only a distraction. Still, she decides not to push Cassandra into a fight; the other Samsara seemed to be in a foul mood, and when Cassandra was angry enough, things tended to die. Although she would never admit it aloud, Sumiko knows that the older Samsara warrior still holds the advantage in martial prowess. Sumiko unfolds her arms and stretches as Cassandra turns away and informs the false Shinigami of the existence of new orders. Sumiko's interest is piqued, so she follows quietly after Cassandra, ducking to the side a bit as she is fired upon. It was hardly the first time. She can't resist shooting back a retort, however.

    "Now you know how I feel all the time."

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appearing a short distance away via Garganta, the Keeper of Chronicles steps out of the portal quickly and closes it.

    "Ah Cassandra, nice to meet you again. How goes things on your end?"
    Sumiko's frowns in confusion at the Keeper's appearance.

    "Aren't you on some kind of long term mission?"
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

  11. - Top - End - #371
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Edge's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Mayumi relaxes in turn. It was good to know that Nakahiro now felt somewhat easy around her. After all, she was his teacher, and tension between a teacher and a student as clever as Nakahiro was never good.

    "Two of your friends? Interesting. Quincies are extremely hard to detect unless they are actively using their powers, so I may not have known about them. Regardless, you bring up an excellent point. The fact that most of you lack any actual experience makes you at best an moderately effective force, and at worst a threat to everyone around you. However, I believe that I can, and in fact have to fix that. However, it won't be only me. I have a few things to prepare."

    Mayumi suddenly stopped and looked at Nakahiro again, as just now seeing him. What she was seeing was how exhausted he was. "But for now, you need to go home. What you've done today has caused me to see a few things. And thank you for coming to see me, Wada-san. Consider your absence in my class excused." And coming from a teacher who excused very few absences unless someone was actively dying, that meant quite a lot.
    Mayumi may notice Sören waiting outside the room, a messenger bag slung over one shoulder. He is obviously trying to avoid overhearing too much of Mayumi and Nakahiro's conversation, but sheer proximity means he must have heard some of the last exchange.

  12. - Top - End - #372
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Nicklance's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Internet
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Sumiko's frowns in confusion at the Keeper's appearance.

    "Aren't you on some kind of long term mission?"
    "Ah Sumiko, hello to you too. Well, I'm on a very brief break from things. And also here to inform you all that my anticipation of Shinigami coming to arrest one of my personas will happen. I am not very sure when, but it would not take long for them to get their act together."

    The Keeper smiles, and for an individual who refuses to take a name he felt wasn't his it was a pretty warm yet creepy smile.

    "I have moved my base of operations so that half of them is in Hueco Mundo, a very good distance away from Las Noches, but not too far that the presence of several Shinigami in combat would not be noticed. Now I do not know what Cassandra's mission here on the mortal world is, but I am only here to point out the tactical advantage of having the Shinigami concentrating on my persona in Hueco Mundo."
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-09-07 at 05:17 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #373
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in in the UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Henry's Residence

    Henry sat up with a jolt, his daydream rudely interrupted by that same old dream again. He'd been having it for the last 5 days constant - infinite expanses of rough, grassy, boggy ground, pounded with rain and lightning. Each time he'd wandered a little bit further before the lightning caught him, and each time he'd felt a strong tug at the core of his very self.

    Just another thing to investigate, just another headache to deal with. The two were becoming more and more interwined, the detective mused as he put what passed for his uniform on and stepped out of the house.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

    Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #374
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tgva8889's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sayaka
    [With Kina]
    Sayaka was breathing hard. Sweat and exhaustion was the appearance Kina saw, but there was pain and determination on Sayaka's face.
    "Because you're my friend. I don't want you to hurt silently. Your hands." Sayaka held up the first-aid box.
    "Please." Sayaka begged strongly, and bowed.
    Kina smiles. "Um, Sayaka, I'm fine." She claps her hands and rubs them together in demonstration. "Thank you for, uh, worrying about me though. It's... it's very kind. I'm sorry if I, um, upset you by leaving so suddenly."
    It's tgva8889. If you can't spell it correctly, just copypasta it, please.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my current Poke-atar.

  15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sucrose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midwest U.S.

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    ...eep.

    Val's eyes widen, and she turns to face her mother. This was nothing new, at times she could swear that the woman was a ghost. For a while she just stares in shock. But then, she swallows, steeling her resolve with the knowledge that, while she broke the rules, she had a purpose for it.

    "...I hoped I'd be able to tell you, mom... One of my classmate's sister didn't arrive at school. So... we went out to look." Now, the part she hated. She'd have to tell a lie... because really, what was she supposed to say? "We found them okay, they ran away from a few weird biker guys and hid for a while. I'm really sorry, mom... It just seemed like I should've helped." She bows her head, frowning at the ground until her mother responds.
    Claudia stares upward at Val for a moment, then sighs and rubs her temple.

    "Vally, what am I going to do with you? You aren't some action hero- you're my little girl, and you barely know how to use those silly medieval weapons you took those classes in, let alone with nothing but your fists and feet. If you're worried about someone, you should call the police!"
    Last edited by Sucrose; 2011-09-07 at 07:47 PM.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

    Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show



  16. - Top - End - #376
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Valeria raises her head. "I know, mom... But I was worried about my friends. I'm really sorry, it's just... I've waited so long to have friends. If I didn't do whatever I could for them..." She sighs, approaching her mom for a hug.
    My Homebrew
    Latest: Epic Destinies of the Bo9S [WIP]

    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Troll Matesprits by Shades of Gray

    My Eberron Campaign has mechas, bandits on exploding steampunk motorcycles, electric guitars, and a wolfgirl cohort/animal companion. What about you?

    BitP: Reborn² characters!
    RWBY RP characters!

  17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sucrose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midwest U.S.

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Valeria raises her head. "I know, mom... But I was worried about my friends. I'm really sorry, it's just... I've waited so long to have friends. If I didn't do whatever I could for them..." She sighs, approaching her mom for a hug.
    Claudia's eyes widen at Valeria's statement, then she nods, and steps forward, returning the embrace. She then extends her arms against Val's shoulders, forcing her to look Claudia in the eye.

    "All right... I won't stop you from helping your friends, Vally. If you're going to keep doing such dangerous things, though, then I'll have to teach you some things so that you can defend yourself."
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

    Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show



  18. - Top - End - #378
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Valeria blinks. "...Like more self-defense lessons?" She's not really sure what else she could learn... She'd have to play along, but after all, it's not like she could just tell her mother what she'd been getting into.

    Right?
    My Homebrew
    Latest: Epic Destinies of the Bo9S [WIP]

    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Troll Matesprits by Shades of Gray

    My Eberron Campaign has mechas, bandits on exploding steampunk motorcycles, electric guitars, and a wolfgirl cohort/animal companion. What about you?

    BitP: Reborn² characters!
    RWBY RP characters!

  19. - Top - End - #379
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sucrose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midwest U.S.

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Claudia blinks, then nods slowly.

    "Yes, a bit like that. I'll meet you in the basement. It'd probably be best for you to leave your little bird friend up here."

    With that, she lets go of Vally, and walks back down the stairs.
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

    Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show



  20. - Top - End - #380
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    "Um... okay..." Val looks up to Gabi. "...I guess you heard her..." She heads into her room, picking up a few of the fresh workout clothes she'd picked from the laundry. If this were going to be anything like her mother's other lessons, she'd need them.

    After a quick change, Val is down in the basement, looking ready... well, despite a very slight limp. Her leg was still bugging her, hopefully this wouldn't be too physical. "Mom...?"
    My Homebrew
    Latest: Epic Destinies of the Bo9S [WIP]

    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Troll Matesprits by Shades of Gray

    My Eberron Campaign has mechas, bandits on exploding steampunk motorcycles, electric guitars, and a wolfgirl cohort/animal companion. What about you?

    BitP: Reborn² characters!
    RWBY RP characters!

  21. - Top - End - #381
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Draken's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Southern Wildlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Gabi flutters her wings and flies off upstairs.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrewing

  22. - Top - End - #382
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    What means location?
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Venti Buon

    "Green tea for me and..."

    "Tell Donovan I want a black label from the special stash."

    Thunder outside, Helena sighs.

    "What a dreadful rain."
    Rosa seems a bit confused at the mention of a "special stash", although given previous events, it wasn't entirely surprising that Donovan would have one. After a moment, she bowed back to the two of them. "Alright. I will be back with your order in just a moment."

    The instant the thunder was heard, Rosa turned her head towards the window. Odd. Rosa thought, as her smile disappeared for a moment, replaced with a look of thought. There was no sign of rain or lightning just a moment ago. After this thought, she turned around and walked towards the counter, her expression still the same.

    When she sees him, Rosa bows to Donovan. "Donovan-sama, I have another order. A green tea, and 'black label from the special stash'. I did not realize we had a special stash, or that anyone would know about one if we did. Perhaps the man who ordered it knows you?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "I am not. There are certain foods that are exceedingly rare for people not to enjoy in some form or another." Hasunaga notes. Then he hears the thunder outside. "Damn it, it's gonna rain. We should probably finish up and head home - I need to check with the others if they have any news of the kids anyway."
    Carmelia quickly turned around in her seat at the sound of thunder, looking out the window. "Where did that thunder come from? There wasn't any sign of thunder when we walked in."

    Carmelia then turned her head to face Hasunaga, before turning back to face the window again. "I suppose you should. Being a teacher must require you to manage your students, after all."

    "However."
    Carmelia says, hesitation surprisingly heard in her voice. "Technically, I do not have a 'home'. I do hope that you have made arrangements for me, as forgetting something as simple as this would be an inexcusable oversight."
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

  23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Sayaka
    [Looking for Kina]

    Sayaka looked hurt by Kina's answer. But as the thunder boomed overhead, she took a deep breath. And Sayaka nodded in surrender.
    "I guess. Sorry to interrupt." She said, looking at Kina's cellular phone.

    She looked down.
    "I'm sorry you left. It's going to rain.
    You should have stayed. I should have brought an umbrella for you.


    I shouldn't have made a mistake in the fighting... I..."


    It must have looked awkward. Both of them in damaged school uniforms. Suddenly Sayaka looked up again, uncertain.
    "This sounds strange, but if you like archery... Well... I guess we can talk about it later." Sayaka bends down to the first aid box and pulls out a talisman for health. The small charm is handed to Kina.

    Be careful. It's not a safe night. There was too many spiritual energy released. I'll walk with you home, if you don't mind?"



    Kazari
    [Ren's House]

    Kazari was sitting on the window watching the storm with dark red eyes. It was a powerful night. A hunting night.
    Thunder cried loudly.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  24. - Top - End - #384
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in in the UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Pheonix Town, in the middle of a thunderstorm

    Henry swore under his breath as he somehow even became even more soaked, the rain pummelling him and the thunder setting his nerves on knife-edge. Peeeerrfect night for a patrol, they said. It'd be peaceful, they said...

    It was that kind of night. The kind where something's gonna happen and all you can do is wait and find out what the hard way. These stupid dreams, this stupider case, and the sudden inclement weather left Henry questioning whether - was that a voice?

    The detective span round and saw only blackness. "Great, I'm going mad again... Fan-tastic..." he muttered under his breath as he turned around and kept plodding onward.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

    Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

  25. - Top - End - #385
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Carmelia quickly turned around in her seat at the sound of thunder, looking out the window. "Where did that thunder come from? There wasn't any sign of thunder when we walked in."

    Carmelia then turned her head to face Hasunaga, before turning back to face the window again. "I suppose you should. Being a teacher must require you to manage your students, after all."

    "However."
    Carmelia says, hesitation surprisingly heard in her voice. "Technically, I do not have a 'home'. I do hope that you have made arrangements for me, as forgetting something as simple as this would be an inexcusable oversight."
    "You're welcome to stay at my home for as long as you like. Renkei would probably be happy to have some company, after all." Hasunaga noted. "It's not a very big place, but you will probably like it. Or so I hope."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sucrose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midwest U.S.

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    "Um... okay..." Val looks up to Gabi. "...I guess you heard her..." She heads into her room, picking up a few of the fresh workout clothes she'd picked from the laundry. If this were going to be anything like her mother's other lessons, she'd need them.

    After a quick change, Val is down in the basement, looking ready... well, despite a very slight limp. Her leg was still bugging her, hopefully this wouldn't be too physical. "Mom...?"
    Claudia turns to Val, her back to a bookcase.

    "I'm afraid I've kept quite a bit from you, Vally. If you're going to keep going into rough areas, though, then I want you to at least go prepared. Particularly given what sort of city Phoenix Town is."


    With that, she raises her hand, and summons forth a bow of pure energy, and an expression Val has likely never seen on her mother's face before- a rueful smile.

    "You may have figured this out by now, but you never hallucinated. The things that your pills drove away the sight of are real. I allowed them to medicate you because I was afraid that knowing that these things exist would drive you to discover more about them, get yourself into danger. Not to mention that you would seem insane to those who can't see them. And, at the time, I could defend you from the more frightening ones myself."
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

    Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show



  27. - Top - End - #387
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Haruaki
    [Houheiden]

    When Ken leaves, Haruaki sighs in disappointment.
    "This is not the first time." He said, coming to stand next to Hibiki. He sounds tired. "However, I am curious. It has been a very long time since the shinigami have used our gate."
    "I've been in... well, that's not the right word." Hibiki considers. "I've been near this town for a while. You could say I'm not exactly a member of Soul Society anymore."

    "I was simply curious about the state of my students."

    [Abel Estate]

    Valeria is flabbergasted. Shocked. Just about surprised in any way possible. Her mother... had lied to her all these years? But she did the same thing earlier, in an attempt to protect her mother...

    No, this was different (wasn't it?). She had spent most of her life thinking that the things she saw were hallucinations. Figments of her imagination brought on by her sickly fortitude. Valeria had considered the possibility that her medications were just placebos, but she never had thought that her mother (and father?) knew about it.

    This was unbelievable.

    This was unbelievable.

    This was unbelievable.

    This was unbelievable.

    There's an indistinct snapping noise as Valeria does about the only thing she can faced with this sudden revelation, piled on top of a day of stress and combat.

    She topples to the ground, losing consciousness.
    My Homebrew
    Latest: Epic Destinies of the Bo9S [WIP]

    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Troll Matesprits by Shades of Gray

    My Eberron Campaign has mechas, bandits on exploding steampunk motorcycles, electric guitars, and a wolfgirl cohort/animal companion. What about you?

    BitP: Reborn² characters!
    RWBY RP characters!

  28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Kazari
    [Ren's House]

    Kazari was sitting on the window watching the storm with dark red eyes. It was a powerful night. A hunting night.
    Thunder cried loudly.
    At Night
    Ren walked up behind her. "Aw, you look just like a cat bird watching staring outside so intently!"

    OOC: Sorry I didn't notice your response to Ren's question before. I'd like to continue this conversation in addition to the current one if you don't mind.
    Earlier During The Day
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    [With Ren]
    "Of course." Kazari answered with satisfaction guaranteed.
    Ren smiled and chuckled. "Wow, you'd go so far as to eat my enemies for me just to keep me happy. What more could a brother ask for? You're the best little sister ever!"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-08 at 06:14 PM.

  29. - Top - End - #389
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tgva8889's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sayaka
    [Looking for Kina]

    Sayaka looked hurt by Kina's answer. But as the thunder boomed overhead, she took a deep breath. And Sayaka nodded in surrender.
    "I guess. Sorry to interrupt." She said, looking at Kina's cellular phone.

    She looked down.
    "I'm sorry you left. It's going to rain.
    You should have stayed. I should have brought an umbrella for you.


    I shouldn't have made a mistake in the fighting... I..."


    It must have looked awkward. Both of them in damaged school uniforms. Suddenly Sayaka looked up again, uncertain.
    "This sounds strange, but if you like archery... Well... I guess we can talk about it later." Sayaka bends down to the first aid box and pulls out a talisman for health. The small charm is handed to Kina.

    Be careful. It's not a safe night. There was too many spiritual energy released. I'll walk with you home, if you don't mind?"
    Kina smiles. "You do not have to, um, apologize. It's me who, um, should apologize to you." She bows. "It was very wrong of me to refuse your hospitality." She rises. "And, uh, you weren't interrupting anything."

    Kina seems surprised at Sayaka's suggestion. She accepts the health talisman and the offer with grace. "Um, thank you, Sayaka. I would prefer it if you didn't walk me home. I don't want my aunt to have to meet anyone yet. I hope you can understand." It's apparent that Kina is more afraid of her aunt's reaction than that Sayaka might do something. "If you would like to discuss archery, I would love to." She holds her palm face up and points to a few archer's calluses.

    "If you really want, you can try to do something." Kina smiles a bit at Sayaka, still holding her hand out towards her. "I, uh, think I may have clapped to hard."
    It's tgva8889. If you can't spell it correctly, just copypasta it, please.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my current Poke-atar.

  30. - Top - End - #390
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nakahiro nods in gratitude, both for the excuse from class, and permission to leave. He had never used his abilities that much before; he had become quite drained, more than he expected. Normally he recovered very quickly, but apparently that only went so far. He would have to experiment with it more later; who knows what he might find out. Thus far his attempts to probe the limits of his powers had been quite productive...if occasionally painful.

    As Nakahiro stands, however, he hisses momentarily in pain and clutches at his leg. A dark stain has appeared on Nakahiro's right pant leg, and it is slowly getting bigger. Looking at it indifferently, Nakahiro limps for the door.

    As soon as Nakahiro stumbles, he'll feel a pair of gently but firm hands on his shoulder supporting him. "Careful, Wada-san," Mayumi says, smiling gently, "You've had a very long day. You have to be more..." she trailed off when she saw the dark stain on his pant leg. After making sure he was steady, she let go of him. "Hold still," she told him in her authoritative voice, and crouched down level the stain. Pulling at one of the largest beads, it came right off of her necklace, then she started mumbling something that Nakahiro couldn't quite make out. Then suddenly the bead shattered between her fingers and, to Nakahiro's spiritual vision, his leg began to glow slightly, then the stain actually went away as he felt the extremely odd sensation of his leg's skin restitching itself.

    "There we go. How does that feel, Wada-san?" Mayumi asked, standing back up. "Be careful, now. The skin on your leg is still very tender."

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Mayumi may notice Sören waiting outside the room, a messenger bag slung over one shoulder. He is obviously trying to avoid overhearing too much of Mayumi and Nakahiro's conversation, but sheer proximity means he must have heard some of the last exchange.
    Mayumi noticed when Soren arrived, but didn't say anything because there was nothing sensitive being said. She still remained silent about him, hoping that he would have the social grace to remain unseen until Nakahiro left, so as not to have to explain why one of his teachers was lurking right outside the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sumiko doesn't seem too concerned about the destruction of her rock. After all, it was only a distraction. Still, she decides not to push Cassandra into a fight; the other Samsara seemed to be in a foul mood, and when Cassandra was angry enough, things tended to die. Although she would never admit it aloud, Sumiko knows that the older Samsara warrior still holds the advantage in martial prowess. Sumiko unfolds her arms and stretches as Cassandra turns away and informs the false Shinigami of the existence of new orders. Sumiko's interest is piqued, so she follows quietly after Cassandra, ducking to the side a bit as she is fired upon. It was hardly the first time. She can't resist shooting back a retort, however.

    "Now you know how I feel all the time."

    Sumiko's frowns in confusion at the Keeper's appearance.

    "Aren't you on some kind of long term mission?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Ah Sumiko, hello to you too. Well, I'm on a very brief break from things. And also here to inform you all that my anticipation of Shinigami coming to arrest one of my personas will happen. I am not very sure when, but it would not take long for them to get their act together."

    The Keeper smiles, and for an individual who refuses to take a name he felt wasn't his it was a pretty warm yet creepy smile.

    "I have moved my base of operations so that half of them is in Hueco Mundo, a very good distance away from Las Noches, but not too far that the presence of several Shinigami in combat would not be noticed. Now I do not know what Cassandra's mission here on the mortal world is, but I am only here to point out the tactical advantage of having the Shinigami concentrating on my persona in Hueco Mundo."

    When the Keeper arrives, Cassandra glances at him. "Well, that's one less of you that I need to find. I'm going to gather the others. Our true mission begins soon."

    When he mentions his plan, Cassandra stops. She had heard something from Big Boss about this, but nothing definite. Was the Keeper a decoy? If so, he had the perfect disguise for it. "You might want to come along anyway. If you're going to keep the Shinigami busy, then you need to know when they need to be distracted, and for how long. It's good that we'll have your cover, though." Regardless of his answer, Cassandra begins walking back to the last meeting place.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •