Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 1127
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Nicklance's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Internet
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    When the Keeper arrives, Cassandra glances at him. "Well, that's one less of you that I need to find. I'm going to gather the others. Our true mission begins soon."

    When he mentions his plan, Cassandra stops. She had heard something from Big Boss about this, but nothing definite. Was the Keeper a decoy? If so, he had the perfect disguise for it. "You might want to come along anyway. If you're going to keep the Shinigami busy, then you need to know when they need to be distracted, and for how long. It's good that we'll have your cover, though." Regardless of his answer, Cassandra begins walking back to the last meeting place.
    (OOC: Because I really don't know what's the real plan)

    The Keeper smiles and keeps pace behind Cassandra.

    "Would you kindly provide a general outline of the mission? I think I lost the memo somewhere." he tries to crack a joke.

  2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Sucrose's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Midwest U.S.

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

    [Abel Estate]

    Valeria is flabbergasted. Shocked. Just about surprised in any way possible. Her mother... had lied to her all these years? But she did the same thing earlier, in an attempt to protect her mother...

    No, this was different (wasn't it?). She had spent most of her life thinking that the things she saw were hallucinations. Figments of her imagination brought on by her sickly fortitude. Valeria had considered the possibility that her medications were just placebos, but she never had thought that her mother (and father?) knew about it.

    This was unbelievable.

    This was unbelievable.

    This was unbelievable.

    This was unbelievable.

    There's an indistinct snapping noise as Valeria does about the only thing she can faced with this sudden revelation, piled on top of a day of stress and combat.

    She topples to the ground, losing consciousness.
    Claudia sighs, cradling Val's head an inch from the floor. Wouldn't do to let her dearest daughter get a concussion. After checking her vitals, and making sure that they're regular, the Quincy picks up her daughter, then walks up to Val's room, where she pours a little water down her throat, and settles in.

    [Roughly 7:00 the next day]


    Val feels a bit of gentle jostling.

    "Vally, it's time to get up!'
    My Unitarian Jihad name is Brother Rail Gun of Sweet Reason. Get yours!

    Thanks to Cealocanth and PersonalSavior for my avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show



  3. - Top - End - #393
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Draken's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Southern Wildlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Rosa seems a bit confused at the mention of a "special stash", although given previous events, it wasn't entirely surprising that Donovan would have one. After a moment, she bowed back to the two of them. "Alright. I will be back with your order in just a moment."

    The instant the thunder was heard, Rosa turned her head towards the window. Odd. Rosa thought, as her smile disappeared for a moment, replaced with a look of thought. There was no sign of rain or lightning just a moment ago. After this thought, she turned around and walked towards the counter, her expression still the same.

    When she sees him, Rosa bows to Donovan. "Donovan-sama, I have another order. A green tea, and 'black label from the special stash'. I did not realize we had a special stash, or that anyone would know about one if we did. Perhaps the man who ordered it knows you?"[/COLOR]
    Donovan picks up a glass to clean it.

    "I probably do. But I know a lot of people, so I am not sure."

    Donovan reaches beneath the counter.

    "And I do have a special stash, it is made of collection that is... Eeeh... Out of this world, I think."

    Donovan pulls out an opaque glass, stinking of spiritual energy.

    "This one has a strong flavor but I never quite managed to like it. Serve just one glass and bring it back, it is quite expensive."

    Platter set, Donovan goes check the oven.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrewing

  4. - Top - End - #394
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in in the UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Pheonix Town

    Henry found himself overlooking the town. Whether it was by fate or by circumstance, behind was the spot where it all began, all those years ago. The tipping point for Henry's inexorable slide downwards, the culmination of his years of soul-searching-

    Henry paid it little attention for now, watching over the town from his hilly vantage.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

    Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

  5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Sayaka
    [With Kina]

    Sayaka paused, and accepted Kina's hands. She took the first aid kit and started to work lightly, with spray and ointment.
    "I understand you do not want your Aunt to know." Sayaka makes the conversation. "I wish sometimes my father didn't know." But Sayaka looked at the weather uneasily.
    "The gods are angry tonight. There is a lot of disruption in the spiritual balance. I'm not sure why, but it's not safe.
    I don't have to meet your aunt. I can leave when you get to your street, but I don't think it's safe. The Shrine is not so close... We're still on spiritual ground, even if it is not in the barrier."


    She looked at Kina. "I guess you don't need my help though." She seemed to remember the fight. Sayaka knew Kina knew how to fight. "I was thinking it might be fun to join a club at school... If you like archery, maybe we can observe the Japanese Archery Club sometime." Sayaka suggested. She let go of Kina's hands when finished of the spray and ointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    OOC: Sorry I didn't notice your response to Ren's question before. I'd like to continue this conversation in addition to the current one if you don't mind.
    Earlier During The Day

    Ren smiled and chuckled. "Wow, you'd go so far as to eat my enemies for me just to keep me happy. What more could a brother ask for? You're the best little sister ever!"


    Kazari
    [Earlier during the day]

    Kazari held her head up with a proud expression.
    "Of course I am!" She agreed. She walked content for a few minutes.

    Suddenly stopping, Kazari opened her eyes and looked suspicious.
    "You're not making a joke of me, are you?" She suspiciously asked. Sometimes older brothers did this, Ren often said.

    But it was unpredictable, and so it was annoying.
    At Night
    Ren walked up behind her. "Aw, you look just like a cat bird watching staring outside so intently!"
    [Ren's Home]

    "It's a good night for marching. I can smell the energy. It smells delicious." She said without turning. Kazari was not surprised when Ren approached. Of course, her sensing is intense. But the feeling outside is drawing. She is hungry too. It's a hunger that feels dark and good. She wanted to go outside. Probably Ren would not allow it. But humans were unpredictable. On a night like this, spirits were too.

    More lightning and thunder crying.

    Kazari turned slowly to look at Ren, a curious expression in her red eyes.
    "What is a cat bird?" She asked.

    (ooc: Sorry I don't know also the meaning. It is type of bird?)
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2011-09-09 at 09:09 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Kazari
    [Earlier during the day]

    Kazari held her head up with a proud expression.
    "Of course I am!" She agreed. She walked content for a few minutes.

    Suddenly stopping, Kazari opened her eyes and looked suspicious.
    "You're not making a joke of me, are you?" She suspiciously asked. Sometimes older brothers did this, Ren often said.

    But it was unpredictable, and so it was annoying.
    "Absolutely not. I wouldn't dream of it! However, as much as I appreciate your dedication to helping me, I forbid you from eating Sayaka or anyone else unless they actually attack you and are a real threat. Besides, I'm sure I can manage to get her to treat you nicely and as your older brother I should be the one taking care of both of us."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    [Ren's Home]

    "It's a good night for marching. I can smell the energy. It smells delicious." She said without turning. Kazari was not surprised when Ren approached. Of course, her sensing is intense. But the feeling outside is drawing. She is hungry too. It's a hunger that feels dark and good. She wanted to go outside. Probably Ren would not allow it. But humans were unpredictable. On a night like this, spirits were too.

    More lightning and thunder crying.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Kazari turned slowly to look at Ren, a curious expression in her red eyes.
    "What is a cat bird?" She asked.

    (ooc: Sorry I don't know also the meaning. It is type of bird?)
    Spoiler
    Show
    (OOC: Ren just meant she looked like a cat doing the action of bird watching/watching birds. :P I'll just pretend she didn't ask that. I should've just wrote birdwatching/bird-watching since it's often written either way. By the way, when you said Kazari was sitting on the window, the word you were looking for was windowsill. It's the board the cat and the other items in this picture are sitting on.)

    Ren patted Kazari on the head knowingly. "You've got my permission to go outside if you let me accompany you."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-09 at 03:22 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #397
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    tgva8889's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sayaka
    [With Kina]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sayaka paused, and accepted Kina's hands. She took the first aid kit and started to work lightly, with spray and ointment.
    "I understand you do not want your Aunt to know." Sayaka makes the conversation. "I wish sometimes my father didn't know." But Sayaka looked at the weather uneasily.
    "The gods are angry tonight. There is a lot of disruption in the spiritual balance. I'm not sure why, but it's not safe.
    I don't have to meet your aunt. I can leave when you get to your street, but I don't think it's safe. The Shrine is not so close... We're still on spiritual ground, even if it is not in the barrier."


    She looked at Kina. "I guess you don't need my help though." She seemed to remember the fight. Sayaka knew Kina knew how to fight. "I was thinking it might be fun to join a club at school... If you like archery, maybe we can observe the Japanese Archery Club sometime." Sayaka suggested. She let go of Kina's hands when finished of the spray and ointment.
    "That'd be, uh, very nice." Kina smiles. She taps her hand a few times to see how well the ointment is working. "Um, you don't need to take me home. My aunt will probably be waiting outside. Like, I appreciate the offer." Kina still seems cheery about it and trying to be nice.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-09-09 at 01:20 PM.
    It's tgva8889. If you can't spell it correctly, just copypasta it, please.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my current Poke-atar.

  8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    "Absolutely not. I wouldn't dream of it! However, as much as I appreciate your dedication to helping me, I forbid you from eating Sayaka or anyone else unless they actually attack you and are a real threat. Besides, I'm sure I can manage to get her to treat you nicely and as your older brother I should be the one taking care of both of us."

    "Sure. I promise. Unless I'm very hungry." Kazari agrees. It is not a satisfied sound for her.


    Spoiler
    Show
    (OOC: Ren just meant she looked like a cat doing the action of bird watching/watching birds. :P I'll just pretend she didn't ask that. I should've just wrote birdwatching/bird-watching since it's often written either way. By the way, when you said Kazari was sitting on the window, the word you were looking for was windowsill. It's the board the cat and the other items in this picture are sitting on.)

    Ren patted Kazari on the head knowingly. "You've got my permission to go outside if you let me accompany you."
    Spoiler
    Show
    ooc: Oh I see. I am sorry for my mistakes. Thank you for correcting me.

    Kazari endured the pat. Such is a symbol of brother's love.
    "Really?" She is surprised. "Very well, you can accompany with me." She agrees. She jumps off the windowsill and lands on floor.
    "I must prepare however. The school uniform must be washed tonight, so it shouldn't be worn." She says, remembering the mother's complaint. Quickly Kazari goes to change clothes.
    Returning with the summer robe in black, Kazari goes to the windowsill. She opens the window and jumps outside.
    It's a good night for a marching.

    Sayaka
    [With Kina]

    Sayaka nods and makes a small smile.
    "Ok. Be careful. I will see you tomorrow at school."
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  9. - Top - End - #399
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dorizzit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    A2
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

    As soon as Nakahiro stumbles, he'll feel a pair of gently but firm hands on his shoulder supporting him. "Careful, Wada-san," Mayumi says, smiling gently, "You've had a very long day. You have to be more..." she trailed off when she saw the dark stain on his pant leg. After making sure he was steady, she let go of him. "Hold still," she told him in her authoritative voice, and crouched down level the stain. Pulling at one of the largest beads, it came right off of her necklace, then she started mumbling something that Nakahiro couldn't quite make out. Then suddenly the bead shattered between her fingers and, to Nakahiro's spiritual vision, his leg began to glow slightly, then the stain actually went away as he felt the extremely odd sensation of his leg's skin restitching itself.

    "There we go. How does that feel, Wada-san?" Mayumi asked, standing back up. "Be careful, now. The skin on your leg is still very tender."

    Mayumi noticed when Soren arrived, but didn't say anything because there was nothing sensitive being said. She still remained silent about him, hoping that he would have the social grace to remain unseen until Nakahiro left, so as not to have to explain why one of his teachers was lurking right outside the door.
    Nakahiro, out of pain or exhaustion, says nothing and simply complies with Mayumi's commands. Once she has finished healing him, he pokes at the area where the wound had been experimentally. After a few seconds he seems satisfied and looks up.

    "Thank you. Now, I need to get home. I have some work to get done before tomorrow."

    He walks with only a slight limp out of the room, looking curiously at Sören on his way out.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-09-10 at 09:01 AM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

  10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    "Sure. I promise. Unless I'm very hungry." Kazari agrees. It is not a satisfied sound for her.
    Ren thought about sternly telling her not to even if she was very hungry, but he figured she was just pouting a bit. "So, do you want to meet up with those other kids at the cafe tomorrow?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    ooc: Oh I see. I am sorry for my mistakes. Thank you for correcting me.
    Kazari endured the pat. Such is a symbol of brother's love.
    "Really?" She is surprised. "Very well, you can accompany with me." She agrees. She jumps off the windowsill and lands on floor.
    "I must prepare however. The school uniform must be washed tonight, so it shouldn't be worn." She says, remembering the mother's complaint. Quickly Kazari goes to change clothes.
    Returning with the summer robe in black, Kazari goes to the windowsill. She opens the window and jumps outside.
    It's a good night for a marching.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't mind. I actually enjoy pointing out errors a little because I feel I've been a little helpful by doing so. I thought the cat bird thing was a cute mistake too.

    Having already changed, Ren likewise hops out the window and walks beside his sister with a carefree smile. "The air feels really nice. I can feel it too. It is lively out here. Of course I don't have your senses. You must really enjoy it."

  11. - Top - End - #401
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Izumi looks at Rex. "...do you want to help me get Chiyoko home?"
    "Least I could do for showin' up late." He smiled at Izumi. "'Sides, with how weird things've been, I wouldn't feel right not makin' sure you got home safe." The massive Texan checked to make sure nobody else was in need of help, shrugged cheerfully, and stuck by Izumi's side.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  12. - Top - End - #402
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    (OOC: Because I really don't know what's the real plan)

    The Keeper smiles and keeps pace behind Cassandra.

    "Would you kindly provide a general outline of the mission? I think I lost the memo somewhere." he tries to crack a joke.
    Cassandra continues walking forward, not looking back at the Keeper. "The 'general outline' is that we're going to kill everyone. I'll give more details when we find the others. Hopefully, they're nearby. They tend to pop up when I look for them..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Nakahiro, out of pain or exhaustion, says nothing and simply complies with Mayumi's commands. Once she has finished healing him, he pokes at the area where the wound had been experimentally. After a few seconds he seems satisfied and looks up.

    "Thank you. Now, I need to get home. I have some work to get done before tomorrow."

    He walks with only a slight limp out of the room, looking curiously at Sören on his way out.
    "Be careful on your way home, Wada-san. You're still a little unsteady on your feet." Mayumi cautions as Nakahiro leaves. She'll keep an eye on his reiatsu signature as he leaves, but she has very pressing matters to attend to at the moment. Like the man right outside her door.

    "I'm going to go ahead and assume that you have a reason for standing by my door that is more than a desire to eavesdrop. Can I help you?" She said, still not looking at Soren. She was partially just teasing him, but there was a slight threat in those words.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Ren thought about sternly telling her not to even if she was very hungry, but he figured she was just pouting a bit. "So, do you want to meet up with those other kids at the cafe tomorrow?"
    Kazari
    Kazari thought.
    "If you are going to go, then I will go. Maybe Chiyoko will also come." She agreed.
    Of course this cafe has delicious ice cream also.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I don't mind. I actually enjoy pointing out errors a little because I feel I've been a little helpful by doing so. I thought the cat bird thing was a cute mistake too.

    Having already changed, Ren likewise hops out the window and walks beside his sister with a carefree smile. "The air feels really nice. I can feel it too. It is lively out here. Of course I don't have your senses. You must really enjoy it."
    "Yes. Even a human can sense the energy tonight. It is very powerful." In the night, Kazari is seen by the flashes of lightning and thunder crying.
    In the dark between them, her bright red eyes, and an unnatural smile is on her face.
    There is no march to join tonight. Not if Ren is here with her. But it is a private march.
    Kazari stops to listen.
    The sounds like rain falling on crystal. The smell of honey and incense together, and of blood and rain.
    These are the senses of Kazari, who hurried quickly. Stopping here and there. A good night to practice and remember. Maybe she obeyed Ren's command too much. Pretending to be human didn't help Chiyoko. Would she be able to defend Ren properly?
    Kazari thought darkly, but focused on the hunting. This is not a human's night.
    The spirits had begun to return home. The fires aren't burning now to guide them. Kazari watched the sky and the path. The humans thought they were safe here, but they were not. Quickly two hours passed, and Kazari turned to Ren.
    "We should return home. It will become too dangerous soon." She said. The thunder was very loud now.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Kazari
    Kazari thought.
    "If you are going to go, then I will go. Maybe Chiyoko will also come." She agreed.
    Of course this cafe has delicious ice cream also.
    "I'm going. I think I'll try to make sure Chiyoko joins us. I'll send Izumi a message. Of course you could always ask Chiyoko yourself." Ren pulled out his phone and began typing. "Hey, I'm bringing Kazari with me to the cafe meeting tomorrow so I was wondering if you could bring Chiyoko with you. I think Kazari would really appreciate it." Ren, like Ken, did not believe in short text messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    "Yes. Even a human can sense the energy tonight. It is very powerful."
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the night, Kazari is seen by the flashes of lightning and thunder crying.
    In the dark between them, her bright red eyes, and an unnatural smile is on her face.
    There is no march to join tonight. Not if Ren is here with her. But it is a private march.
    Kazari stops to listen.
    The sounds like rain falling on crystal. The smell of honey and incense together, and of blood and rain.
    These are the senses of Kazari, who hurried quickly. Stopping here and there. A good night to practice and remember. Maybe she obeyed Ren's command too much. Pretending to be human didn't help Chiyoko. Would she be able to defend Ren properly?
    Kazari thought darkly, but focused on the hunting. This is not a human's night.
    The spirits had begun to return home. The fires aren't burning now to guide them. Kazari watched the sky and the path. The humans thought they were safe here, but they were not. Quickly two hours passed, and Kazari turned to Ren.

    "We should return home. It will become too dangerous soon." She said. The thunder was very loud now.
    "Alright." Ren turned around and started to head home. "Sometimes I wish I was like you so I could experience things as you do. I'd love to march around with you and your yōkai buddies sometime too."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-10 at 03:26 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #405
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Edge's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    "I'm going to go ahead and assume that you have a reason for standing by my door that is more than a desire to eavesdrop. Can I help you?" She said, still not looking at Soren. She was partially just teasing him, but there was a slight threat in those words.
    "Madam, you wound me! When I saw you were engaged in a private conversation, I buried myself in an internal monologue with my Doll. No eaves were dropped. But worse than that, you seem to have forgotten my earlier invitation to drinks. Oh, the humanity!"

    A grin remains plastered over Sören's face as he speaks.

  16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Ken went straight home, took a bath, changed into some athletic wear, ate and slept. He got up very early in the morning and went outside intent on doing some experimenting. He looked around for a place fitting his needs and settled on an empty park. He spent the next few hours trying to will himself to move like Izumi and Sora did. Ken thought about the state of focus he had been in when he had caught Chiyoko and Valeria and tried to enter it once more. He sure had moved fast back then. Now if only he could manage to become faster still...

    Once he was done he returned home to repeat the cycle of bathing, changing, eating and resting. Then he got ready for school and headed out.

    On The Way To School
    On his way Ken saw Kina ahead of him and called out to her. "Hey, how's it going?"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-10 at 06:09 PM.

  17. - Top - End - #407
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Mayumi listens, her head tilted slightly to the side. If nothing else, Soren was an interesting man.

    "Very well, Stein-san. I'll believe you. But in the future, at least let me know when you arrive. I'd prefer to be briefly interrupted than to have someone standing unnoticed at my door. It looks odd to passerby, if nothing else."

    "And I apologize about forgetting our appointment, but I believe that I informed you that it would have to wait until I spoke to at least one of my students. I was very worried about them today, and I wanted to make sure that they were safe. But now that I know that, I believe that I will join you. Just let me get my handbag from my office. I won't be long."


    Whether or not Soren walks into her office after her, he'll hear her ask: "Where did you intend to go, Stein-san?"
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  18. - Top - End - #408
    Barbarian in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in in the UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Pheonix Town, why am I still on this stupid hill?

    Well, looked like it was time to head back. Patrol had turned up nothing but this wierd storm, which no one at the station partcularly cared about at all. Turning around, Henry took a long look at the small, unassuming hedge about 30 feet away. Stepping cautiously towards it and looking around carefully, Henry began to retrace his steps from 20 years ago, at least as far as he could remember. Couldn't hurt to take a short detour, right? He'd tell them that he was investigating something...

    Soon enough, Henry was stood at the exact spot where his memory gap started. Looking up at the sky, he noticed the storm somehow getting even more intense. Letting out a slight sigh, Henry stared back at his feet, trying to figure out why he went up here.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

    Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

  19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    horngeek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nexus
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    "Least I could do for showin' up late." He smiled at Izumi. "'Sides, with how weird things've been, I wouldn't feel right not makin' sure you got home safe." The massive Texan checked to make sure nobody else was in need of help, shrugged cheerfully, and stuck by Izumi's side.
    Then, the three get home!

    Where Izumi's parents are waiting out the front gate. As soon as they get home, Izumi's mother (who looks a lot like an older version of Izumi) sweeps her two daughters into a tight hug. Chiyoko looks suprised at the sudden hug, but... "...thanks, mum."

    Meanwhile, their father looks at Rex. "You'd be the Rex I heard about from Izumi?

    Hayashi Daichi. Thank you for helping rescue my daughter."


    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    "I'm going. I think I'll try to make sure Chiyoko joins us. I'll send Izumi a message. Of course you could always ask Chiyoko yourself." Ren pulled out his phone and began typing. "Hey, I'm bringing Kazari with me to the cafe meeting tomorrow so I was wondering if you could bring Chiyoko with you. I think Kazari would really appreciate it." Ren, like Ken, did not believe in short text messages.

    "Alright." Ren turned around and started to head home. "Sometimes I wish I was like you so I could experience things as you do. I'd love to march around with you and your yōkai buddies sometime too."
    The reply doesn't come for a bit, but when it does...

    Spoiler
    Show
    Was already going to bring her- even if she can't fight, she deserves to have at least some involvement, at least so she knows what's going on.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

    God I love Exalted.


    Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine


  20. - Top - End - #410
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Cassandra continues walking forward, not looking back at the Keeper. "The 'general outline' is that we're going to kill everyone. I'll give more details when we find the others. Hopefully, they're nearby. They tend to pop up when I look for them..."
    Sure enough, it's barely five minutes before faint strains of music begin to play around them. Cha-Cha danced provocatively around the corner ahead of the other Samsara, smiling widely and evidently having a blast, as always.

    "I thought I'd run into you here! <3" The music faded away as Cha-Cha struck a pose, then started walking normally. Well, as normally as someone of her appearance could. "So we're finally getting ready to start the show?"

    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Then, the three get home!

    Where Izumi's parents are waiting out the front gate. As soon as they get home, Izumi's mother (who looks a lot like an older version of Izumi) sweeps her two daughters into a tight hug. Chiyoko looks suprised at the sudden hug, but... "...thanks, mum."

    Meanwhile, their father looks at Rex. "You'd be the Rex I heard about from Izumi?

    Hayashi Daichi. Thank you for helping rescue my daughter."
    Rex gulped and blushed, suddenly and irrationally nervous as he bowed politely. "I-it was nothing, Hayashi-san. Your daughter was in trouble, an' it was my duty to help. It's good to meet you, sir."

    He was suddenly intensely aware of his drawled Japanese. He'd remembered to use the polite form, at least, so at least that should count for a first impression, right? He sure hoped so.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  21. - Top - End - #411
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    horngeek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nexus
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Rex gulped and blushed, suddenly and irrationally nervous as he bowed politely. "I-it was nothing, Hayashi-san. Your daughter was in trouble, an' it was my duty to help. It's good to meet you, sir."

    He was suddenly intensely aware of his drawled Japanese. He'd remembered to use the polite form, at least, so at least that should count for a first impression, right? He sure hoped so.
    "Even so, thank you for your help. Do you want to come in, Rex-san?"

    Izumi and Chiyoko, by now, have finished being hugged by their mother, and Izumi is watching Rex and Daichi talk.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

    God I love Exalted.


    Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine


  22. - Top - End - #412
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    "Even so, thank you for your help. Do you want to come in, Rex-san?"

    Izumi and Chiyoko, by now, have finished being hugged by their mother, and Izumi is watching Rex and Daichi talk.
    "Only if it's not an imposition, Hayashi-san. I'd hate to be an inconvenience to your family."
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    horngeek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nexus
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    "It's no imposition."


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

    God I love Exalted.


    Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine


  24. - Top - End - #414
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    "Uh... sure, then. Thanks for your hospitality, sir." Rex shot Izumi a pleading look full of please tell me I'm not making a huge mistake.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  25. - Top - End - #415
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dorizzit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    A2
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sure enough, it's barely five minutes before faint strains of music begin to play around them. Cha-Cha danced provocatively around the corner ahead of the other Samsara, smiling widely and evidently having a blast, as always.

    "I thought I'd run into you here! <3" The music faded away as Cha-Cha struck a pose, then started walking normally. Well, as normally as someone of her appearance could. "So we're finally getting ready to start the show?"
    Sumiko roles her eyes at Cha-Cha's flamboyant entrance.

    "Oh, here we go. Fan-f***in' tastic."

    She walks away from the others a short distance, shaking her head. She stays within earshot, however.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

  26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    horngeek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nexus
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Izumi smiles at him. It'll be fine.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

    God I love Exalted.


    Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine


  27. - Top - End - #417
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Edge's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Mayumi listens, her head tilted slightly to the side. If nothing else, Soren was an interesting man.

    "Very well, Stein-san. I'll believe you. But in the future, at least let me know when you arrive. I'd prefer to be briefly interrupted than to have someone standing unnoticed at my door. It looks odd to passerby, if nothing else."

    "And I apologize about forgetting our appointment, but I believe that I informed you that it would have to wait until I spoke to at least one of my students. I was very worried about them today, and I wanted to make sure that they were safe. But now that I know that, I believe that I will join you. Just let me get my handbag from my office. I won't be long."


    Whether or not Soren walks into her office after her, he'll hear her ask: "Where did you intend to go, Stein-san?"
    "I am afraid the only place I know locally that I would even consider taking you is the Venti Buon coffee place. The other places I deign to drink are not really the place for polite conversation."

  28. - Top - End - #418
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Wahrheit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The South
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Izumi smiles at him. It'll be fine.
    Rex swallowed and followed the family inside, making sure to remove his shoes at the entrance. He wasn't about to make a blunder that simple.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

  29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    horngeek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nexus
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Daichi looks at him. "Izumi hasn't told us everything... how did you two meet?"

    Meanwhile, a young... well, young man, to be honest, hugs Chiyoko as she enters. Looks like he's an older brother.

    Izumi seems to be grinning for some reason.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

    God I love Exalted.


    Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine


  30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    "Alright." Ren turned around and started to head home. "Sometimes I wish I was like you so I could experience things as you do. I'd love to march around with you and your yōkai buddies sometime too."
    Kazari looked surprised, but returned to a strange expression.
    "You humans say strange things. I wonder if you would like to be a necklace and become someone's little sister."
    She thinks for a minute.
    "Marching is fun. Maybe sometime you can wear me and pretend. I will enhance your senses and spiritual energy will hide you maybe."
    She stops and puts her hands on her hips. Thunder cries again.
    "But manners are most important. It would be very dangerous to march at night with no manners."
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •