New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1127
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    A few minutes after he'd taken his impromptu seat, and most of the dye has washed out of his hair, Sora may notice he's not getting any wetter. But he can still hear the rain. It's almost as if someone was holding an umbrella over him.

If he looked straight up, he'd see...open sky, and water running off to the side like it was hitting glass. If he looked around, he'd see Kaito behind and to his right a little, apparently sitting on open air, his face slightly betraying the concentration it took to maintain his "chair" and the several-feet-wide "umbrella".

"People leaving sucks."

That was all he said, and he just sat there, patiently. As if he was ready to talk if Sora wanted to, but was also content to simply sit.
    Sora blinks once, twice, and looks up. And his visible eyebrow arches as he notices what Kaito's doing.

"Kaito-san, you should really try to conserve your energy. Abilities like yours are fairly consuming."

Sora's too busy looking at Kaito to feel a warm presence settle over his mind - one that has been absent for quite sometime.

Inner World
    Spoiler
    Show

A shapely brunette eyes the room with distaste, her silver eyes absorbing every detail as she flicks a small fleck of dust off of the record. "Really, you could not even attempt to keep his mind in order?"

The small girl bounces happily, her hair flouncing as she jumps up and down on the couch in the room. "No way! Oniichan needs me right now, I don't have time for that sort of thing!"

The woman stares at the girl with cold distaste. How she hated Hollows, particularly those entering the mind of her host. She'd been with him for years, ever since he was a child, and this... spirit ruins their bond in a second. She did not enjoy being played with, and the way this spirit worked had truly aggravated her.

"Surely you jest? You take the form of his lost sister, and then speak to him in it?"

The small girl nods, grinning widely. She doesn't notice the silver-eyed woman sigh in annoyance.

"I must go and repair the horrific damage you have wrought to our wielder. Amoracchius."

The brunette vanishes, and the small girl waves.

"Byeeeee Meciel! Oniichan's really fun to talk too!"
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-04-08 at 12:43 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "That's already a question. But if you've got any, I don't mind. I was done meditating anyway." Hasunaga noted before standing up.

His body showed clear marks of physical abuse. Or at least, so they seemed to Carmelia; she might not know the difference due to her being natively a spirit, but his scars weren't normally visible to humans.

She might even spot a few of her own making.
    Carmelia scanned Hasunaga's body quizzically, although it's hard to tell as such underneath the hood. After a moment of silence, she speaks. "Well, let's start with the immediate and obvious. For one, why exactly do you look younger? I don't think you have explained that. For another, why is there a shrine in the middle of an otherwise abandoned forest? Was that your doing, so that you can pay tribute to the spirits?"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Silva tilts her head a little as she sees the mace.

Well well well...little Henry here has some punch...

Hey. She'll step closer, more to stay within the same distance they were at before than anything else. Where'd you get the mace? You have it when you died or something?
    Henry freezes for a moment, before sighing. "...Alright. I got it when I died, but I may have had it on me for upwards of 20 years before that, cause I sure as hell can't find my truncheon. That's all I know about it and half of that's just guesswork." He paused, then seemed to have resolved something in his mind. "Look, if you're thinking I'm a Shinigami, well, I think I might be. But I'm not on their side, not until I get some damn answers and BOY, you'd better believe I have questions for them." He growls out the last few words, clearily deeply displeased with the Shinigami for some reason.
    Last edited by Steilos; 2012-04-08 at 02:43 PM.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1084

Silva waves her hand a little. You're not a Shinigami, though you've probably got the potential to be one. A spirit has to be trained to be a Shinigami. Just like how a guy with a rifle isn't a soldier.

She adjusts her footing a little and folds her arms across her chest. What answers are you looking for? I might know some. Save you some trouble.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Sora blinks once, twice, and looks up. And his visible eyebrow arches as he notices what Kaito's doing.

"Kaito-san, you should really try to conserve your energy. Abilities like yours are fairly consuming."

Sora's too busy looking at Kaito to feel a warm presence settle over his mind - one that has been absent for quite sometime.

Inner World
    Spoiler
    Show

A shapely brunette eyes the room with distaste, her silver eyes absorbing every detail as she flicks a small fleck of dust off of the record. "Really, you could not even attempt to keep his mind in order?"

The small girl bounces happily, her hair flouncing as she jumps up and down on the couch in the room. "No way! Oniichan needs me right now, I don't have time for that sort of thing!"

The woman stares at the girl with cold distaste. How she hated Hollows, particularly those entering the mind of her host. She'd been with him for years, ever since he was a child, and this... spirit ruins their bond in a second. She did not enjoy being played with, and the way this spirit worked had truly aggravated her.

"Surely you jest? You take the form of his lost sister, and then speak to him in it?"

The small girl nods, grinning widely. She doesn't notice the silver-eyed woman sigh in annoyance.

"I must go and repair the horrific damage you have wrought to our wielder. Amoracchius."

The brunette vanishes, and the small girl waves.

"Byeeeee Meciel! Oniichan's really fun to talk too!"
    Kaito shrugs, but the constructs don't dismiss.

"It's practice. And since Hibiki's up and disappeared, I've got to do what I can when I can. I've got no teacher for this, Sora. So I figure trying to build stamina is a good idea for the moment. Besides, I don't like getting wet."

He stays silent for a time, then speaks up, more hesitantly.

"Where are you staying right now? I know you've kind of lived on your own for the most part. Um. Maybe...maybe you could stay with me and my family? It's not like I've got any siblings, so it wouldn't be more crowded. You don't have to, though. I don't want to impose. I just...I figured, friends...friends should try to stick together. Help each other out. That's...we're friends, aren't we Sora?"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

6. - Top - End - #1086

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Silva waves her hand a little. You're not a Shinigami, though you've probably got the potential to be one. A spirit has to be trained to be a Shinigami. Just like how a guy with a rifle isn't a soldier.

She adjusts her footing a little and folds her arms across her chest. What answers are you looking for? I might know some. Save you some trouble.
    "I'd appreciate that. Firstly, I need to know how to use what I have. Much as I don't like it, leaving it just lying there is stupid." He looked the woman in the eye. "But I didn't want any of this crap. I get the feeling that the whole sequence of events that led to my death happened just so I'd end up like this, somehow. And that's not all." His fists and his jaw clenched slightly. "I remember now, in fact I did as soon as I died, why I'm like this and what started it all off. I remember his face and I remember what he did to me. And I will make him pay for what he did to my life." He turned away and looked up at the sky, his temper cooling off rapidly. "I need to find him. I have to get answers from these Shinigami, and I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my existence. Does that answer your question?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1087

Silva nods a little. Well, I can give you some answers. With using your toy, I'm pretty sure it's as easy as swinging it. Basic use of it, anyways. I don't know if you can do anything special. That's on you to figure out.

She scratches the back of her head a moment. As for the conspiracy to kill you stuff...well, I don't really know too much about that. If you remember who did what, you should look into it. I don't think a person can be killed in a way to become a spirit with power. But, stranger things have happened.

What you do now is your choice. Though, I'd advise making informed decisions. And keeping your eye out for Hollows.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

8. - Top - End - #1088

"Conspiracy's a strong word, it's just a hunch." Henry says, testing the mace's weight with his hand. "Come to think of it, it DOES feel similar to what I've used before. Feels more like a broken barstool leg than a piece of metal sometimes." He puts it away for now, not really having any other purpose for it. "As for the man... tell you what, I've left you in the rain long enough so I'll keep this as short as I can. I've already killed a Hollow with it. Twenty years ago, I was on the outskirts of Pheonix Town when I ran into the man I mentioned fighting what I later learned was a Hollow. And then the man stabbed me through the chest with his sword. For a few minutes, I was like I was now. We killed the Hollow and then he stabbed me again, something about 'regretting giving a mere mortal such power'."

As he talked he idly caught some of the rain in his palm with his hand. "I woke up with a scar on my chest, no memory of what happened until now and the ability to see spirits, which played merry hell with my life in ways that... in ways that I'd rather not talk about." he finishes, seeming rather hesitant towards the end. "I reckon I've talked your ear off enough, so I'd like to hear something from you - like why you hate the shinigami."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1089

Silva shifts a little, obviously not expecting that particular question.

Saw that one coming. You actually gonna tell him?

*sigh*...yeah...He seemed pretty honest with me about his past. Only fair.

Whatever floats your boat.

Silva sticks her hands back into her pockets before answering. I've been alive for almost two hundred years now. I'm what's known as a Bount. We were created kind of by accident. By the Shinigami. And they tried hunting us down.

She remembers the Shinigami she saw during the fight with Elder. The one that told her to take off to be safe. I'll admit, not all of them are bad...but in general, we don't get along. I try to avoid them as much as I can.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

10. - Top - End - #1090

Henry nods in understanding. "200 years? I can see why you'd rather not help me find one - they sure as hell don't sound too great." Brushing his coat from the rain out of habit, he once more adjusts his hat. Bloody thing kept trying to escape his head. "And I appreciate the honesty, too. But if you won't tell me how to reach them then I guess I'm done here, unless there's something else you wanted to talk about first. In any case, thanks for listening and good night." He began to turn to leave.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1091

Silva sighs a little. It's not that I don't want to tell you. It's that I'm not exactly sure. It's not like I talk to them on a regular basis.

But, if you keep an eye out, you should find one soon enough. They usually patrol cities for Hollows. And, at least at first, try to hide your mace better. Some might be a little trigger happy.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

12. - Top - End - #1092

"Noted. See you around." Henry left, heading away down the street towards who knows where, keeping an eye out for passing Shinigami as noted - and hiding this glorified lump of metal you're pushing it better as he went.
    Last edited by Steilos; 2012-04-09 at 02:32 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1093

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Kaito shrugs, but the constructs don't dismiss.

"It's practice. And since Hibiki's up and disappeared, I've got to do what I can when I can. I've got no teacher for this, Sora. So I figure trying to build stamina is a good idea for the moment. Besides, I don't like getting wet."

He stays silent for a time, then speaks up, more hesitantly.

"Where are you staying right now? I know you've kind of lived on your own for the most part. Um. Maybe...maybe you could stay with me and my family? It's not like I've got any siblings, so it wouldn't be more crowded. You don't have to, though. I don't want to impose. I just...I figured, friends...friends should try to stick together. Help each other out. That's...we're friends, aren't we Sora?"
    Sora smiles, a sad smile, and it spoke volumes.

You don't understand.

He stood, and ducked out from under the umbrella, feeling the cool rain on his skin as he moves.

"Teachers... Teachers are human, Kaito-san. No matter what, in the end, they always leave." His voice is calm, almost pleasant, but there's something in his eyes, something that burned.

Sora walks away, moving quickly. A sense of pity falls over Sora's mind, a foreign presence that he hasn't sensed in years, and he starts.

"...Hn?"

"Beloved, did you really expect me to vanish?"

He knew that voice. He knew that voice better than almost any voice in the world.

What was her name?

Amusement tingles in the back of Sora's head, and he can almost see a pair of silver eyes dancing as it speaks.

"I find it highly insulting that you appear to have forgotten me, beloved. I merely left due to your... selfishness in attacking those monstrosities and eating them, like some kind of beast."

Ah. He knew her now, and he snorted.

"What are you doing back Meciel? You left what, four, five years ago?"

"And now you have seen the errors of your ways beloved, so I have returned."

He sighed, a sound of long-suffering emitting from his mouth, completely ignoring that he had just spoken to thin air, a thin smile covering his mouth.

"Errors of my ways? Meciel, I just changed my mind. You don't know anything."

"I know why you do not wish to go with him."

"..."

"You are afraid, beloved. You believe he will distrust you because of your talents. You believe that he will try to kill you because of what you ca-"

"I'm not afraid!" Sora snaps, glaring at the empty air with aggravation in his eyes. He turns sharply on his heel, and returns to Kaito, snarling.

"Alright Kaito-san, I'll stay with you. Just let me pick up my things, I have to have a... discussion with a woman there." His eyes are furious, and he walks briskly, his nostrils flaring as a scent he had barely noticed increases in potency.

Hollowscent.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

14. - Top - End - #1094

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    "Noted. See you around." Henry left, heading away down the street towards who knows where, keeping an eye out for passing Shinigami as noted - and hiding this glorified lump of metal you're pushing it better as he went.
    Silva waves goodbye to him and watches him walk away for a moment.

Are you...are you checking him out?

No! Shutup!

Silva quickly turns and heads back to her apartment, looking slightly upset now.

Stupid Medric...

Hahaha!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sora smiles, a sad smile, and it spoke volumes.

You don't understand.

He stood, and ducked out from under the umbrella, feeling the cool rain on his skin as he moves.

"Teachers... Teachers are human, Kaito-san. No matter what, in the end, they always leave." His voice is calm, almost pleasant, but there's something in his eyes, something that burned.

Sora walks away, moving quickly. A sense of pity falls over Sora's mind, a foreign presence that he hasn't sensed in years, and he starts.

"...Hn?"

"Beloved, did you really expect me to vanish?"

He knew that voice. He knew that voice better than almost any voice in the world.

What was her name?

Amusement tingles in the back of Sora's head, and he can almost see a pair of silver eyes dancing as it speaks.

"I find it highly insulting that you appear to have forgotten me, beloved. I merely left due to your... selfishness in attacking those monstrosities and eating them, like some kind of beast."

Ah. He knew her now, and he snorted.

"What are you doing back Meciel? You left what, four, five years ago?"

"And now you have seen the errors of your ways beloved, so I have returned."

He sighed, a sound of long-suffering emitting from his mouth, completely ignoring that he had just spoken to thin air, a thin smile covering his mouth.

"Errors of my ways? Meciel, I just changed my mind. You don't know anything."

"I know why you do not wish to go with him."

"..."

"You are afraid, beloved. You believe he will distrust you because of your talents. You believe that he will try to kill you because of what you ca-"

"I'm not afraid!" Sora snaps, glaring at the empty air with aggravation in his eyes. He turns sharply on his heel, and returns to Kaito, snarling.

"Alright Kaito-san, I'll stay with you. Just let me pick up my things, I have to have a... discussion with a woman there." His eyes are furious, and he walks briskly, his nostrils flaring as a scent he had barely noticed increases in potency.

Hollowscent.
    "Maybe. And I know it's not the same. Not really. But..."

And then Sora started talking to someone, or something, Kaito couldn't see. He was taken aback, but not necessarily frightened. He recalled something about how Shinigami talked to their swords; Hibiki had made an offhand mention once about it. Perhaps Sora had a similar situation.

So when Sora turned about to face Kaito again, he didn't see fear in his friend's eyes. Just concern, and perhaps some curiosity.

"Okay. Give me a call when you're ready to head over to where we're staying; I can even have someone pick you up, if you want."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Ettin in the Playground

[Near Silva and Henry]

Above the discussing pair, cloaked by the falling rain, a form garbed in grey observes them. Good. They're coming together. And I didn't have to do much anything!, Angerona thinks and smirks. She'd correctly guessed Silva and Henry would be drawn together, maybe remembering each other from that one time in Venti Buon.

Or maybe not. It doesn't matter. But there's one pressing question - where is Sora? From the feel of it, he hasn't been to Silva's apartment recently - the boy has never been hard to spot, so it's a bit unnerving, especially considering the info he blurted to Yui over the phone.

But it wouldn't do good to search him yet. For the moment, Angerona wants Sora to come back to Silva on his own - or perhaps for Silva to go and find him.

She glances to the sky. Yama Akio set back her plans severely by forcing her to abandon her mortal guise, but maybe the situation isn't unsalvageable yet. This town... it will be mine yet! So much power concentrated in a single place - in one way or another, this place would be the turning point in her journey towards apotheosis.

She turns her back to Silva and Henry disappearing to the rain, and leaves to further her mysterious schemes...
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Ettin in the Playground

The Venti Buon

Donovan hands a bag to a client, wondering what ever happened to those spiritual kids who used to show up every day.

One of them apparently vanished from the town entirely... The hollow girl, it seens. He hopes nothing bad happened.

[Street Outside the Venti Buon]

Principal Reene Lucaster leaves the café with her usual bag, silently going about her way.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Orc in the Playground

"Ano~~... Terribly sorry, miss, but I was hoping you could point me the right way to Fushichou High~~?"

The question comes directly from the cutest 12-year-old one has ever seen. Black, naturally spiky hair, with surprisingly large dull grey eyes. He has a large smile on his face, like talking to strangers was something he was supposed to do.

And though Reene's supernatural senses can clearly tell something's less-than-usual about this cute young boy, it's hard to pinpoint what, exactly.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Ettin in the Playground

Reene shows no reaction to spiritual matters!

"Fushichou High is the large building just down the street young man. Are you a transfer student to that school?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Reene shows no reaction to spiritual matters!

"Fushichou High is the large building just down the street young man. Are you a transfer student to that school?"
    "Yup! My name's Kobayashi Setsurou! Nice to meetcha~~!" The child bows enthusiastically.

Spoiler
    Show
    Couldn't resist. There's a joke in Soushi's alias.(Family name/proper name order)

嘘 = to lie
    林 = a grove
    雪 = Snow
    狼 = wolf

Hence, "Snow Wolf of the Liar's Grove"

EDIT: Kobayashi is a pretty common surname though.

Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2012-04-26 at 04:55 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Ettin in the Playground

"What an interesting name. I am Reene Lucaster, principal of Fushichou High. I believe we have to get going then, can't be late on your first day."

Reene resumes her stride, walking past the small boy with calm steps.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Orc in the Playground

"Waaaaai~~~ Now this is a nice surprise! I didn't expect to meet my principal outside the school on my first day!" "Setsurou" offered with an amazement that, to all external observers, seemed completely legitimate, if a little odd (what kind of kid is EXCITED to meet his principal?).

On the inside, Soushi was enjoying himself.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ettin in the Playground

Reene stiffles a giggle at the attitude.

Not much else to add, she is walking towards the school.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Orc in the Playground

"Miss Reene, can I ask you a question?" Setsurou offered all bright-eyed, kinda like a puppy that'll break your heart if you say no.

And Reene wouldn't ever, ever be that heartless, would she?

"My mama didn't want me going to Fushichou High at first. She said she heard there were, like, yakuzas and perverts there. But that's not true, right?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Ettin in the Playground

Reene brings a hand to her chin.

"Well, they did spread these horrible rumours about Michiko's family being Yakuza, but she was transfered overseas so that died out."

"And I am sure you will find no more perverts in Fushichou than in any other school. Most of them stick to their own age categories at any rate, so no big deal."

Well, that is airheaded comment right there.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Orc in the Playground

"Is that... so..." Setsurou obviously didn't know what to make of it anyway.

As they neared the school, Setsurou visibly sulked. He was apparently upset at noticing something, but it's not like Reene could read his mind to find out. And he wasn't talking about it.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, she is at least a trained professional of education!

And mother of a thousand young.

So she notices that something is troubling the boy.

"Something the matter Setsurou?"
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Orc in the Playground

"Well, it's, um..." He seems obviously troubled to even say it. So he leads in with something more important. "Lucaster-kochou, if I tell you a secret, do you promise to keep it a secret?"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ettin in the Playground

"Naturally, it is job to maintain the privacy of my students."

Draken does not know the word kochou.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Orc in the Playground

It's Japanese for principal. Used in the same manner as one might use sensei.

"I see dead people. And I know you see them too."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show