New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bleachitp:Reborn] Mortal World IV

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    (ooc: sorry I don't know who everyone has injury)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Valeria has a huge gash on one leg Ren suggest Kazari heal her first), Ken has one on his left side and bruised/swelling right hand, Kaito has a large bruise on one side and Ren has a large lash like bruise on his back. Kina naturally could use help with her hands too. You could just make a single post saying she goes about helping everyone and then a second saying she's finished.

Kazari
    "I can help heal too!" Kazari declares confidently. Sayaka and Kazari make a glare of Ice and Fire, but don't say anything.
    "Yeah, that's her specialty. Thank you all for helping rescue my sister."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    "The thing I just did is like...overloading my abilities. I get a lot stronger for a few seconds, then everything short circuits. Unfortunately...well...that includes any part of my body connected to the enhanced items. I'm not going to be able to see anything for the next...probably about an hour or so. Also, my manual dexterity is shot. So...yeah."
    "Well that's good to know for future reference. You're handling things quite well."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-08-28 at 12:13 AM.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

Nakahiro nods.

"I've done it before, so I knew what to expect."
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

"You could come along with us if neither Sayaka nor Kazari are able to significantly speed up your recovery. You might also want to take some time to relax and compose yourself away from home before going back and meeting your family again. Of course you seem plenty composed already."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-08-28 at 01:19 AM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Hasunaga couldn't contain a chuckle. "You betray your identity as a woman, Carmelia. I thought you might like another sweet treat." He signaled Rosa once again. "Excuse me, could you bring another brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some hot chocolate fudge?"
    Carmelia gave yet another glare towards Hasunaga, this time about to back it up with a scolding remark. "Need I remind that I am..." However, before she got to finish her sentence, Rosa arrived, smiling as always.

"Yes sir. I will be back with your order in just a moment." Rosa then leaves to prepare the order.

Carmelia watches her as she leaves, before turning back to Hasunaga and lowering her voice. "I'm not sure I trust that girl. She has not stopped smiling like that once since we have arrived. Can humans normally do that?"
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground

"It's a skill, to be sure. Most humans do not develop such reactions under normal conditions. She probably smiles like that all the time so that the patrons feel more relaxed here - you have to agree that the spiritual life can be rather... taxing."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Sayaka

Sayaka looked worried, but nodded.
    "I'll do my best... but you're hurt too Kina! Just...rest. I'll try to help in a minute."
    She walked up to Nakahiro, a little uncertain and selfーconscious. She took his hand and sat down to make a pillow in the lap for him. Gently she put her hands over his face and began to concentrate gently. A small, warm feeling. A small comforting breeze. A gentle feeling of silence and peace. These things in a moment.

Kazari

Kazari paused to watch with wary confusion of the shrine maiden in school uniform.
    "Oh. Hey big brother, is that comfortable?" She asked. Sayaka's red face was a reward.

Only there was a little confusion. Maybe the shrine maiden could cure Chiyoko too? But Kazari did not like that thought. Shrine maidens can be trusted only in causing trouble. It is an important rule for tsukumogami.
    Returning Kazari looked at the others and came to Val.

"Here, I'll help heal your leg. For helping me save my friend Chiyoko." She offered. She knelt by her leg, waiting for permission.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken turned to Kazari. "Just for the record, I don't consider myself Ren's friend because I only just met him today, but I'm pretty confident that I saved your little friend's life since she was heading towards some pretty nasty objects when the hollow threw her out of its body and I caught her. I think that act answers whether or not I'm trustworthy." He thinks about what he has just seen Sayaka and Kina do. If this were some comedy manga right now he knew what he'd be thinking: If only my house was broken into, my parents were kidnapped by a giant monster and I spontaneously became blind. Life is so cruel. Maybe a single tear would slowly roll down his face and he would say he had something in his eye or simply insist he wasn't crying when someone commented. Yeah, that sounded good.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

Kazari

With suspicious face she looked at Ken.

What was he talking about? He wasn't Ren's friend? Then he was unknown. Do not trust.

Even tsukumogami understand such a thing easily. But his words made her frustrated.

"Objects aren't nasty." She said angrily.
    "I would have saved her myself! And we aren't little!" She continued.

"I don't believe you. You could just have been trying to hug Chiyoko. She is very hug-like, of course." Kazari said. now she seemed to think of this a moment. But returned it was with the suspicious look.

"I won't let you touch Chiyoko again. Especially if you are a stranger. And no you may not touch me also! Or these older sisters."
    She stopped.
    "You can touch the shrine maiden though. I don't care."
    "But I don't trust you! Your eyes and face are dead. Mask faces are untrustworthy."

Humans are unpredictable when they have emotion. One hiding all emotion is very dangerous. Is it even human?

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ettin in the Playground

Gabi nests confortably on Valeria's head.

"Once you are all healed up we will go back to training Valeria and Sora."

Principal Office

"Huhuhu... Guess young master Ken has officially gained the title of 'The Pervert' in that group."

"..."

"What?"

"Stop reading manga without buying it."

"... But I can't buy it."

"That is the point."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

10. - Top - End - #220
    Orc in the Playground

"Here, I'll help heal your leg. For helping me save my friend Chiyoko." She offered. She knelt by her leg, waiting for permission.
    Val gives an unsure expression at the violent-looking girl for a moment, but nods. "I didn't really help all that much... but thank you." She sighs.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

Ken smiled slightly. "Ah, you just get cuter by the second. Of course objects aren't inherently nasty and you and your friend aren't little. My apologies to you both. What I meant was she was thrown towards some broken metal beams and could've been impaled. I wanted to avoid saying that because I didn't want to sour the mood of such a sweet girl like you. I assure you that although you two are no doubt quite huggable, the thought of hugging Chiyoko did not cross my mind at the time. Believe me, I'm amazed it didn't, but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. As for my eyes and face being dead, I feel as if all of me has crossed over after seeing such an angel in my midst."

"I'm sorry Ken. She's just a very cautious person. Thanks for your help." Ren gave Kazari a mild look of disappointment. "Could you try being a little more friendly towards him? He helped us out in our time of need so as far as I'm concerned he's already a friend of ours."

"Oh, no need to apologize. I don't mind."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-08-28 at 02:05 PM.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Less talkin', more movin'..." Rex looked around nervously, trying to sense any incoming reiatsu. "We can help our wounded off an' meet somewhere where there aren't unknown stronger forces coming."

He tensed at Nakahiro's declaration of blindness, but relaxed a bit as soon as its temporary nature became clear. Instead, he (of course) moved closer to Izumi and Chiyoko. "Everythin' all right here?"
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi smiles, and gives Rex a hug. "Yeah, we're all right. Thanks for coming along, Rex."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #224

Nakahiro doesn't resist Sayaka's leading, although once he realizes what she's doing it becomes quite obvious that she isn't the only one feeling self conscious. Once she is finished, he sits up and opens his eyes, which had been closed for some time. He looks around uncertainly, but his eyes have regained some of their clarity. He turns to look at Sayaka.

"Thank you, that helped a lot."
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

15. - Top - End - #225

Sora seems to suddenly snap out of his reverie. "Not to interrupt this little get together, but we should probably move it somewhere else. What with the police and firemen coming to look at the broken warehouse and all."

He sends a suspicious look towards Rex, although that might be a combination of his accent and him touching Izumi.

"I suggest we reconvene tomorrow at say... That coffee shop that makes pure unadulterated deliciousness. The one with the crazy manager."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ettin in the Playground

Venti Buon

Donovan covers his nose and sneezes.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken;11730535[SPOILER
    ]"We've been looking everywhere for you, actually. Sadako-san warned me of what happened." Reiji explained. "And I meant it would be best if we took your parents home... but you seem like you still have a lot to talk about with your friends. You're still my guest, so you'll have to come back sooner or later; we can talk then. You have my number, so ring me when you need picking up.

As for everyone else... I'm afraid I've never actually met at least half of you, so my thanks for looking after Kaito-kun and risking yourselves to help him will have to do."

Sadako walked up to Kaito and his folks with something of a relieved smile on her face. Quite effortlessly and yet carefully, she slung them both over her shoulders...

...looks like she was a lot stronger than she looked...[/SPOILER]
    Kaito ponders this.

"I'll go with them for a bit, then hurry over to your place. Could I maybe call and have someone pick me up?"

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Kina hugs Kaito. "It's okay."
    Kaito blushes red.

'First that thing on the roof, now this!'

He coughs and mutters a reply.

"Uh. Thanks."

Spoiler
    Show
    Sayaka

Sayaka nodded to Kaito. "Of course. If Houheiden can do anything, please ask."

She was a little surprised Ken had offered, because Kaito seemed to dislike her home.

However, she did not trust this Mr. Mitsurugi. How did he find them? Kaito said his parents had stayed with him before. And then they were kidnapped. And now he was here after they defeated the hollow?

It wasn't going to be safe for them again there. What if Mr. Mitsurugi was the villain?
    And a maid was here too. Too strong. It is said one should never trust a maid.
    There was no position to ask the question now.
    "If someone needs help still..." Sayaka offers.

(ooc: sorry I don't know who everyone has injury)

Kazari
    "I can help heal too!" Kazari declares confidently. Sayaka and Kazari make a glare of Ice and Fire, but don't say anything.
    "I guess we're not meeting up right now after all...Um. Thank you for the offer, Sayaka, but I think I'll stick with my parents for a bit yet.

Sora, the coffee shop sounds fine. Everyone, stay safe, take care, and I'll have my phone.
    "

With that, a weary Kaito hurries after Reiji and his maid.

"I'm exhausted and coming with you now, sir."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

18. - Top - End - #228
    Orc in the Playground

"It sure seems that way. Don't worry though, they'll be safe this time. I made sure of that." Reiji offers in trying to comfort Kaito, patting the young man's back.

"I'll be glad to talk to you all later as well. As of right now, I think I should prioritize my guests, though." Reiji offered a short bow of his head, and then moved towards the car.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Izumi looks at Rex. "...do you want to help me get Chiyoko home?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Val gives an unsure expression at the violent-looking girl for a moment, but nods. "I didn't really help all that much... but thank you." She sighs.
    Kazari
    [Valeria]

A violent-looking girl is not here. But maybe Val can see more of Kazari than some people. Kazari can see some uncertain things about Val too.
    "You are welcome." Kazari responded politely. She held her hands over the wound. And then looked at Val with her red eyes.
    "You should be careful with mask-faces. They like to poke holes. To make you more like them. But this one will heal quickly, I am reliable!" Kazari says with proud triumph. The dark purple energy surrounding the injury is hot, but the injury disappears.

Sayaka
    [Nakahiro and Kina]

Sayaka smiled awkwardly and fixed her ponytail to rest on her shoulder. It was unconscious habit.
    "It was my pleasure." She replied to Nakahiro.
    Quickly she stood back up and cleaned the dust from her legs and skirt.
    "Kina, please let me look at your hands..." If Kina lets her, Sayaka gently takes Kina's hands.
    "It looks like spiritual burning...ah, if you want, please come to the shrine. We have water that may be better than spirit healing. But now at least I can lower the pain maybe."

Kazari
    [Ken and Ren]

Kazari was bewildered by the response of Ken. Normally when she made verbal assault to someone, they became angry, or treated her like a little child. Of course Ren always repremanded her for it too. But the strange dead-eye character with no shirt was making a small smile. He called her cute.
    Yes...he is a S class rank deviant. She looked at him, some of her confidence disappearing. Of youkai, there are also deviants, but they are predictable. Humans were more dangerous.

Why would metal beams and impaling make a sour mood? Kazari was confused. She would have saved Chiyoko before she was becoming impaled.
    Oh.
    She understood.
    He was treating her like a little child.
    Kazari opened her mouth to make another attack. But Ren appeared. And Kazari was stunned by what he said. Ren didn't support her in this conversation? He was apologizing for her. She looked at him with disbelief.

She hated the feeling of guilt. It was a human feeling. It felt weak. It felt bad.
    Ren gave her look of disappointment. And the feeling of guilt become bigger. She didn't want to feel it now. Because maybe it was true. Maybe she would have saved Chiyoko... But she couldn't when they were kidnapped.
    That was a guilty feeling too. Kazari was Ren's little sister too. That was the dream that had powered her form. And he had come to save her. Was that bad?
    "Sorry big brother." She said, looking at her loafers. She did not want to see his disappointment. She turned to Ken and bowed.
    "Please excuse my rudeness. I am sorry. Thank you for helping save Chiyoko and me." She said earnestly.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Kaito ponders this.

"I guess we're not meeting up right now after all...Um. Thank you for the offer, Sayaka, but I think I'll stick with my parents for a bit yet.

Sora, the coffee shop sounds fine. Everyone, stay safe, take care, and I'll have my phone.
    "

With that, a weary Kaito hurries after Reiji and his maid.
    Sayaka
    [Kaito]
    "Of course. Take care Kaito." She answered with a nod of her head and easy smile.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Kazari
    "Sorry big brother." She said, looking at her loafers. She did not want to see his disappointment.
    She turned to Ken and bowed. "Please excuse my rudeness. I am sorry. Thank you for helping save Chiyoko and me." She said earnestly.
    "Oh come on, don't be so sad," Ren said in a comforting voice. Ren hated seeing his sister sad as much as she hated seeing his disappointment. It made scolding her pretty hard which explained her behaviour. "He has feelings too even if you can't see them. Maybe he just has a hard time showing them. You wouldn't like it if someone treated you with such hostility just for being how you naturally are. If you're really sorry you'll also heal him."
    "It's ok. I don't mind. It was nothing. You don't have to heal me if you don't want to."

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

"Um, no, it's okay, Sayaka. My hands... they'll, uh, be fine. It'll be okay." She pulls her hands close to her.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

23. - Top - End - #233
    Orc in the Playground

Kazari
    [Valeria]

A violent-looking girl is not here. But maybe Val can see more of Kazari than some people. Kazari can see some uncertain things about Val too.
    "You are welcome." Kazari responded politely. She held her hands over the wound. And then looked at Val with her red eyes.
    "You should be careful with mask-faces. They like to poke holes. To make you more like them. But this one will heal quickly, I am reliable!" Kazari says with proud triumph. The dark purple energy surrounding the injury is hot, but the injury disappears.
    Val smiles slightly. "T-thanks. Good as new." It still felt a little sore, but she wasn't one to rock the boat. She stands, if a bit stiltedly. The stab probably injured a tendon, or something. She limps over to Sora. "So, um... shall we?"
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #234

Sora nods absentmindedly, still lost in thought.

"Hn. Let's go Val."

He seems to be far, far less formal when not paying attention.

...Awkwardly so, almost.

He turns on his heel and begins to walk out, and then shivers, and glances at his jacket. Giant hole in the left sleeve.

Ah well, he could always buy a new one.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

Sayaka
    [Kina]

Sayaka looked worried at Kina.
    "No, it's not ok. It looks painful. Kina..." Sayaka wouldn't force Kina to. She could understand also a little maybe the feeling. But Sayaka could try to help, if Kina would let her.

Kazari
    [Ken and Ren]

"Eeeeeh?" Kazari looked shocked at Ren's command. This emotionless S class rank deviant has feelings? She knew desks at school with more feelings. She knew blankets and pillows with more feelings than the suspicious dead-eye character. She wondered if Ren and Ken were classmates.

And she knew she was treated with hostility for being how she was naturally. The shrine maiden glared at her before. She knew.
    Of course, if she argued with Ren now about that, he would be very upset. She was supposed to act like a human right now. So there was no way to argue with him of this. It was an unfair argument she can't win. Of course Ren was punishing her. He didn't do it very often, so always it surprised her. Humans were unpredictable.

"Maybe he just has a personality like a konnyaku." She answered to herself. She wasn't very sorry. But Ren would think of something worse if she didn't, so she walked up to Ken and put her hands on his injuries and concentrated.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

Kazari
    [Ken and Ren]
    "Eeeeeh?" Kazari looked shocked at Ren's command.
    Another small smile crossed Ken's face. "Thank you very much," he said enthusiastically. He looked over at Sayaka. "Well she already said she'd come with us to the shrine so why don't we just go and if she changes her mind later you can treat her there?"
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-08-30 at 07:13 AM.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

"No, uh, really, it's fine." Kina doesn't really seem to be in pain at all, carefully keeping her hands in air. "Um, I'm sure you could help but, uh, I'd prefer to just keep it like this."
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

28. - Top - End - #238
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "It's a skill, to be sure. Most humans do not develop such reactions under normal conditions. She probably smiles like that all the time so that the patrons feel more relaxed here - you have to agree that the spiritual life can be rather... taxing."
    "Yes, it can. However, don't you think that the smile can be as disturbing as anything else the patrons might see in their daily lives, given certain circumstances? A false smile can cause a paranoid person to worry even more, wondering what the smile is meant to hide."

Carmelia looks off towards Rosa again, watching her suspiciously as she goes about her job.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Sayaka
    [Kina and Ken]

Sayaka looked unsure, but agreed. "O-Ok. I think we should go then." She looked at the others.
    "See you tomorrow." She said simply, unsure what to say.

Kazari
    [Ken and Ren]

"You're welcome." Kazari replied as she finished healing Ken. When healing everyone is finished, she went quickly to Chiyoko.

"Goodbye Chiyoko. See you tomorrow!"

Quickly she returned to Ren's side, though she appeared distracted with thoughts.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    "Yes, it can. However, don't you think that the smile can be as disturbing as anything else the patrons might see in their daily lives, given certain circumstances? A false smile can cause a paranoid person to worry even more, wondering what the smile is meant to hide."

Carmelia looks off towards Rosa again, watching her suspiciously as she goes about her job.
    "Case in point?" Hasunaga chuckles. "You're overthinking, Carmelia. Think of that as her business face - much like your mask. When your job is to tend to other people, it is often best to mask your real feelings, lest they be used against you."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show