New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] That Day Has Come

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    [R'lyeh]

Lewis is still awaiting the Alarm Clock's reaction to being poked, or possibly just studying the design of Hello Kitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    [Rl'yeah]

The alarm clock is prodded at with a stick! It proves to be a normal, mundane alarm clock. There... doesn't seem to be that much down here. It's actually kind of boring.

Seems all the monsters have vacated the city. Too busy devouring everyone Inside.

Speaking of Inside...
    [Rl'yeh]

Hmm... A normal alarm clock. we should take it! Trilby writes! its a silly thing to be here and silly things are always important or fun! Trilby hops down to pick up the alarm clock with his tail and hand it to Lewis!

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    [Lucy's Mind]

There are other windows, but they seem to be unable to be opened sans the one just before the creature.

"I.. I will try. But it's scary being alone."
    Hmm... Well, Vicky will just have to leave Lucy in a nook or cranny or something where she'll be at least partially hidden. "You don't like being alone, huh? Hmm..." Vicky holds out her arm, and two small white mice crawl out of her sleeve! She also shrinks, almost imperceptibly. "What if these two little guys stay with you? If something starts happening, they'll tell me."
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    Crae is the bestest daddy,
    I make avatars, all you have to do is ask, and I'll do it if I can.
    My Awards
    I've got a Formspring, ask me questions if you want.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Inside
    "Yeah, at least until you run out of ammo, then you're dead." she responded to Missy. She turned and looked at Raven.
    "So can you help me bring the weapon and medical supplies to the MagCave?"
    [Inside]

Raven and Missy aren't too far away. It should be easy enough for anyone close to hear and see them.

And now Raven looks conflicted.

She moves to block Missy's path, pulling back her hood in the process. Just a child... "You made it this far because I protected you on your way here," she objects. "We should stay together. We can go to your destination, then to Umbrella, then back to the MagCave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak586 View Post
    Inside
    "Sounds good to me."
    She'll reloads her pocket incinerator units which have the Elder Sign on them.

Inside

"No." Missy says, in a tone that indicates that she isn't budging on this. "This has nothing to do with any of you, and I won't have you alone. Go."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gah! Magtok tries to rush forward and smack the disco ball, knowing full well it won't do anything.

"Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off! Awful choice of lyrics, Mainframe! Play something else, anything else, quick!"
    The disco ball tumbles in the air before it's hover motors right it, and it obligingly switches to this.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #573
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside MagCave]

Divaonar is totally waiting outside the cave for someone to open the door and let them in. And trying his best not to seem like a lie. While trying to get an idea of how old his half-sister is. He knows about when Cal did... things... to his Father. And that was just a little over a year ago. Well... More like a year and a half. But still!

Maybe they were like himself and they were born older?

Or maybe they grew up really fast?

Or! Maybe they grew up in another timeline!

Could be any of those things. Maybe he should just ask?

[Inside]

Raven and Missy aren't too far away. It should be easy enough for anyone close to hear and see them.

And now Raven looks conflicted.

She moves to block Missy's path, pulling back her hood in the process. Just a child... "You made it this far because I protected you on your way here," she objects. "We should stay together. We can go to your destination, then to Umbrella, then back to the MagCave."
    "Sounds like a good idea to me."

4. - Top - End - #574
    Barbarian in the Playground

Inside
    "It's the end of the world, don't you think it's best to stick with other people then go it alone?" Elena directed at Missy.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #575

[Inside]

Raven just sighs before walking past Missy and toward Umbrella corp. "She said no. Come on."

Seems the little girl is giving up.

No sense in sitting out here arguing when death is creeping ever closer.

And speaking of ever closer death...

Raven pauses, her eyes turning toward the sky. She hisses something under her breath that hurts to listen too before taking off in a sprint. "We must hurry. It will only be a matter of time before everything remaining in this city is dead."

Oh. Well... That's bad.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Ogre in the Playground

[Inside]

Tirin follows after her.

"While it's nice to know that, and I'm glad that you warned us, that's a little creepy."

7. - Top - End - #577

Inside
    Elena booked it to her car, her legs carrying her quite fast.
    There's just something wrong with her car, and that is that it is not her car. It's a military humvee with the U.S.S. Symbol on it and a .50 Caliber mounted turrent. She gets in the front seat.
    "Tirin, get on the turrent. Raven, you're riding shotgun." she said with a firm voice. This humvee will carry them faster then they can run and every bullet in the turrent has the Elder Sign on it. The only question is: Who put it on it?
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #578

[Inside]

Who put the symbols on all the bullets?

Someone who doesn't know the difference between the Elder Sign and the Eye of Derleth, obviously.

Raven approaches the vehicle and eyes it with a look of disdain. She doesn't have any great love for machines in general. "Faster for you, perhaps," she mumbles before climbing in cautiously, drawing a kama as black and deep as the night sky.

She squats in her seat, looking rather like a bird ready to take off at a moment's notice. Or maybe a cat preparing to pounce. The girl also glares up at the turret's ammo box.

"Your weapons are scribed with the Elder Sign. They won't be of any use unless you plan on using them to shoot a barrier into the pavement."
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2011-08-28 at 08:58 PM.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Ogre in the Playground

[Inside]

"I know there's one that works to kill them, but I don't know what it looks like. If you describe it, I could probably scratch it into the gun."

10. - Top - End - #580

Inside
    Elena was already driving quite fast.
    "Silly girl, those are a custom ammunition. They expand into a sticky goo with the Elder Sign on them. I haven't tried it yet but they should trap starspawn for a couple minutes at least. It's also good because you can use it to lock down whole buildings."
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #581
    Ogre in the Playground

[Inside]

"Yes, but still, shouldn't there be some way to actually kill them? And don't insult her please; she's helping."

12. - Top - End - #582

[Inside]

"The sacred geometry of the Sign would be ruined if anything struggled. It must be exact. Writing it on a pellet that will warp and expand would be pointless," Raven replies somewhat grumpily. Has this lady even tried this weapon of her's? Because this totally wouldn't work.

Anywho!

Driving fast, weeeee!

Whoops.

Looks like there's a collapsed building blocking the way. Stupid collapsed sky scrapers.

There might be room to go around?

"I'm physically unable to describe the Eye of Derleth to you,"
    Raven admits. "You would have to find a mortal survivor who already knows of it."

13. - Top - End - #583

Inside
    "Tirin, this is a humvee equipped for riots, not one equipped for assault. All of the humvees equipped for assault are being used to protect Umbrella Corp right now with Zero.
    Sharp turn!
    "If you want something to kill them with then take one of my pocket incinerators."
    Her tail carries one over to him. The gas canister has the Eye of Derleth on it and the firing mechanism has the Elder Sign on it. It's basically like a handgun was spliced with a flamethrower.
    She went around the skyscraper.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-28 at 09:22 PM.
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground

[Inside]

Tirin takes it with his own tail, the tip twining into the trigger area. Does he really plan on using it that way?
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2011-08-28 at 09:21 PM.

15. - Top - End - #585

[Inside]

Raven makes a rather odd sound moments before ceasing to be in the vehicle. Though before she suddenly flickers away she does say one thing that may prove to be useful information. "This is a trap."

The humvee goes zooming around the collapsed building only to find the way forward blocked by more rubble. And a series of violent spams and thrashing from nearby buildings cause the way back to become blocked as well.

Seems they're boxed in.

How very dreadful.

With a horrific ear-splitting screech half a dozen squid-pigs come scrambling out of darkened holes and nooks that couldn't have possibly held them, tendrils flailing and teeth gnashing!

16. - Top - End - #586

Outside Trog's
    Spoiler
    Show
    Something hears the screams.

Something in this case is a bloated, boil-covered thing that looks vaguely humanoid in shape. More a mound of rotting flesh and tumors than anything else. It slimes its way along the street, pausing now and again to pick up a corpse with greasy fingers before sliding the body into one of the pustules that adorn its form.

With another corpse consumed it begins sliming its way toward Allen. Or the body near Allen at least.

Allen turns away from the corpse, still shaken by the memory. He takes a few steps forward, and that's when he sees it.

It is uglier than the most rad-sick sunuvabitch Allen had ever laid eyes on, and somehow even worse than the massive lump of cancer he had burnt earlier. The cowboy watches as it crawls its way over, his face distorting into a scowl of complete disgust and hatred most foul. Walking backwards, Allen stands over the corpse of the young woman behind him. His legs are spread wide, one foot planted at either side of her corpse.

"You ain't gonna get nowhere near this'un." The cowboy snarls. He pulls one of the aerosol cans out of the belt loop he was carrying it in. Hefts it in his hand. Stoops, and lifts his arm behind him. His hand arcs through the bitter air, before he releases it. It hits the ground and rolls forward, clattering against the pavement.

Once it is close to the starspawn, Allen draws his revolver from its holster. Six shots, twelve more in loose ammo. He takes a moment to line up the shot, eyeing down the barrel, before pulling the trigger.

Beckett's Clinic
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Iriel is kind of hard to wake. Also, wet from the sweat. With no warning, she sits bolt upright in the bed, throwing the sheet and a startling amount of sweat drops.

And she screams loudly.

She looks around, her face an equal mix of confusion and terror. When she sees Beckett she almost jumps right off the bed. after a minute to remember where she was and what she was doing here, she settles down.

"Why am I all wet? And really, really thirsty?"

Also, she's cold. And she smells. Like sweat.

If Beckett is startled by Iriel's panicked awakening, he does not show it. He lifts his hand away from her, slick with her sweat, stepping away from her to give her some space. "It's okay." He says with a calming smile, discreetly wiping his hand clean on the back of his jeans. "You were just having a nightmare, I bet. It's not surprising, considering the circumstances. Tell you what, why don't you go grab a shower while I go wake up the kobold and his pet? We might even still have hot water. You can borrow some of my clothes until we make it to the MagCave." He picks up the full mug of coffee on the bedtable, and offers it to Iriel with a warm smile. "I don't know if you drink coffee, but I made you some. You'll probably need it."

MagFirmary
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    The cyborg raises up a bone saw, stares at it quizzically, and then raises an eyebrow towards the smelly elf.

"More information? How much more do you need besides 'Hack old arm off, plug in new one'? I mean, even for someone like yourself, I imagine it should all be fairly self-explanatory."

C'mon Moon, stop trying to delay things! Magtok's finally got a totally valid excuse to cut your arm off, don't ruin it for him!

Moon Called rolls her eye at Magtok, returning Saur's sardonic look. For all she talked about laying off on him for the time being, he was doing a great job of reminding her how hard tempting it was to pick on him.

"Quit whining." She says. "Right now, this is a practical problem of which option is the fastest and the easiest to maintain. So the question is really, how long is it going to take? The whole operation, I mean, including recovery time. How soon will I be on my feet again?"
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

17. - Top - End - #587

Inside
    Elena gave a grim face. If she died she knew her task would be upheld by one of her three remaining clones.. She held up her pocket incinerator towards the beasts.
    "Burn yah tentacled *bad word*" she said as she fired a long plume of flame at them. She's quite accurate with it too.
    Potty mouth much, Elena?
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-28 at 10:04 PM.
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #588
    Ogre in the Playground

[Inside]

Tirin fires as well. It's far more accurate than one would expect, given that he's using his tail.

19. - Top - End - #589

[Outside Trog's]

The aerosol can rolls over to the heap of feted pestilence and promptly explodes. Violently. Which doesn't cause the flesh heap to so much as flinch. In fact the monster seems to gobble up the force of the blast, several of the boils on its body bursting and spilling out tumor-covered zombies.

The smell is absolutely terrible.

And the zombies are apparently really fast considering that they're hobbling toward Allen about as quickly as a human can run. Wuh oh!

This may be the end of the line for our hero. Will it be his fate to get sucked up by that bloated corpse collector and spit out as another mindless undead servant? Could this truly be-

Huh. Is that someone singing?

It sounds a lot like someone singing.

With a single sibilant choir note a gleaming white arrow thunks into one of the two zombies, leaving a brilliant shaft of light quivering in its torso. Something almost like frost creeps over its form, rapidly binding it in place.

Zombie freezing arrows? How nifty!

Another beautiful crescendo in the song and another arrow lodges itself in the other zombie's face. It too is left frozen.

A little half drow girl is running up to Allen! She will begin tugging on his arm! "Please sir," comes a quiet, timid voice. "We need to go."

[Inside]

The GM saw that edit and does not take kindly to people trying to edit away very realistic IC mistakes. Not that putting the Eye on a gas can would help in the least regardless.

Anywho, flame throwers! That do nothing it would seem. Sure the flames wash over the squid-pigs, but if it hurt them at all they don't show it. One of the monsters begins spitting venomous barbs at the pair of survivors while the rest move to flank and surround them.

Though they suddenly stop when a pair of them are bisected by that Far Chimera that just flickered into view. Half panther and half caribou and half raven and half viper. The beast's wings scythe through another pig-lizard as the remaining creatures begin to pile onto her.

"Flee you fools!" Raven snarls back at the mortals. "Get out of here. Get to safety!"

20. - Top - End - #590

Inside
    Elena gets back into the car and tries to drive back through where she came from.
    I have decided to continue using her.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-29 at 05:37 AM.
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #591
    Troll in the Playground

A small house, Inside

Without Raven guarding her way, Missy has to do a lot more fighting to get through to the next address, where her son's adoptive parents live.

The whole time, she is haunted by memories. Or rather, one memory. The cry of a newborn, who had just taken its first breath. It was the only memory she had of her... her son. She hadn't even been told if it was a boy or a girl. They had simply whisked the child away and assured her that it was for the best, until she came to believe it herself.

But now, he needed his mother. And she hoped she wasn't too late.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

22. - Top - End - #592

Outside Trog's

Allen's gaze on the creature narrows as he observes the effects, or lack of, his attack. He had really expected the aerosol attack to work. The fact that it didn't...

Well. That just made things more interesting.

The cowboy takes a half-step back, his weight shifting to rest on the leg behind him. As the zombies dash towards him, Allen prepares. His actions are clean and clinical. He is detached, acting out of instinct and a life time of experience. This isn't the first time a bunch of highly-mutated creatures that used to be human attacked him. The only difference is that instead of irradiating him when they bit him, they'd just curse him. He lowers his revolver into its holster, ejecting the spent shell. It falls through the air and hits the ground with the sound of a ringing bell. In the same motion, Allen reaches into his pocket. The lighter is old and blue. The plastic is worn in several places, and there are many scars and scratches on the surface. It works, though, and that's the important thing. With his other hand, he reaches to his belt, where the second aerosol can is hanging from a loop. He pulls it free, pushing the lid off with a swift flick of his thumb. He brings his hand up, bent slightly but still held out away from him. The lighter is held up in front of it, his dirty-nailed thumb on the ignition button. His thumb rises, and then stops midair.

An arrow just flew out of nowhere and shot the zombie in the face. Allen blinks, pulled out of is detached reverie of fiery death, watching as the arrows streak through the air, plunging into the twisted facsimiles of men and paralyzing them. It is only when they do that he realizes he has been listening to music. No longer alone, Allen lifts his hand, lowering the brim of his hat until his upper face is hidden. He does not turn to the child as she approaches him, but he nods when she does.
    "I had it covered, kid." He says, looking at the starspawn. "But, if y'insist. Hold up a tick. Hold off Big Ugly fer me, wouldja?"

Allen puts his aerosol can and his lighter away, each in a pocket and each in easy reach. Bending down, he scoops up the teenage girl he was standing over. One arm supports her back, the other, her knees. She hangs from him, limply, her clothes wet with blood.
    "Aright. Less'go."
    Last edited by Mr. Moon; 2011-08-29 at 12:33 AM.
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

23. - Top - End - #593

[Somewhere Inside]

Andy landed just befor the whole Zombie thing beginns. So he got stuck by hords of appearing Zombies all around him.

"If I ever made it out here alive I write a book about that: You never imagined you worst day in live befor it happens'."

Green chainsaw blades appear around him and spin, causing this typical sound in the air. and they fly through each Zombie coming to close to him.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

24. - Top - End - #594

Is Andy near any of the other PCs? Or is he just off by himself? Because otherwise he's going to have plenty of Tumor Zombies to deal with. The sky-tentacle that's mummifying everything hasn't reached Inside yet.

[Inside]

Trying to drive through the heap of rubble that had collapsed behind the humvee proves to be impossible. Looks like they're going to have to go on foot. And they might not have Raven to help. A few squid-pigs she can handle.

But a dozen...?

[Outside Trog's]

A few arrows go singing off and thunk into the flesh heap. They don't seem to have quite as much stopping power against a more powerful foe, but the harassment seems to be enough to make the plodding thing reconsider this course of action. It begins lumbering away in another direction, looking for corpses that aren't so well guarded.

Sadei breaths a sigh of relief before turning back to Allen.

"It won't be safe to stay here much longer,"
    she reports, pointing up at the massive tendril slowly inching toward Inside. "Once that touches the city everything here will be lost."

25. - Top - End - #595

Inside
    Elena slips a few of the rounds from the mounted turrent into her pocket, if needed she would detonate them manually to create a gooey shield. She then looked at Tirin.
    "Come on, we'll have to go on foot."
    She then runs to get out of there.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-30 at 07:33 AM.
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #596
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] That Day Has Come

[Roofs of Inside]

Rahona, still looking for K'rax or anything else that might be able to help her, looks up at the thing in the sky.

"Well, this dun bode very well"

[Lucy's Mind]

Little Lucy looks at the mice with big eyes, nodding.

"Okay"

There is a small dent in the wall nearby that she could hide partially in, and the kiddie Lucy will hide there quietly if Vicky goes on. Petting the mice to try not to think about the evil stuff that is roaming around.

Which is a bit tough to do inside your own mind.

[R'lyeh]

Lewis picks up the Alarm Clock and will somehow fit it in his shirt pocket, even though he didn't have one before, and look up.

"Groovy! Now all we need is to find a steering wheel and some psychedelic magic manuals and we're set to get outta here!"

Trilby may need a thesaurus if Lewis keeps talking like that, but for now he just gets a spontaneous Pixie hug.

[Beckett's Clinic]

Nach'tt and Mitta seems to have awakened shortly before, and have since been exploring the few rooms they are allowed in for shiny over-world items to study.

Beckett can probably find them pretty quickly.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

27. - Top - End - #597

Outside Trog's

The cowboy grunts, shifting the weight of the dead girl he carries. She was lighter than he expected. Dead weight often was, but this was different. There was an unnerving quality to it. It reminded him of painful memories of the gaunt young girl, laying in a white bed, her eyes open but barely registering his presence.

"How long?" Allen says, his voice distant in his ears. He focuses on it, using it to pull himself back to reality. "Until we all die, that is. An' iffit's as inevi... inevituh..." He frowns, his inebriated tongue struggling with the word. "An' iffit's comin' up as fast as y'say 'tis, th'n what's th' point o' runnin'?"
    Considering that Allen had, until a minute ago, been dead-set (literally) on a proud, drunken blaze of glory, the change of pace was rather jarring.
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal

28. - Top - End - #598

MagFirmary
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    MagFirmary

Moon Called rolls her eye at Magtok, returning Saur's sardonic look. For all she talked about laying off on him for the time being, he was doing a great job of reminding her how hard tempting it was to pick on him.

"Quit whining." She says. "Right now, this is a practical problem of which option is the fastest and the easiest to maintain. So the question is really, how long is it going to take? The whole operation, I mean, including recovery time. How soon will I be on my feet again?"

Magtok shrugs.

"Maintenance is virtually nothing, so long as you don't submerge the arm in mud and entrails for an hour for nine days. Don't ask why I know that. As for the operation itself, assuming your body doesn't decide to be an absolute you and reject the prosthetic, I can have you back up and punching holes in things that aren't supposed to have holes in...four days. It'd be sore and tingly around the point of attachment for the first week or so if you exert yourself, but you don't strike me as the sort to listen when your brain says 'Cut it out you stupid elf, this really hurts!', so I don't suppose it'd matter that much anyway.

Mainframe
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    The disco ball tumbles in the air before it's hover motors right it, and it obligingly switches to this.

Aaagh, no! That's just as terrible! Magtok just groans in exasperation this time, though, and lets the song be.

Ilphlolin, Squiggles, Divaonar
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "This is one of Zee's... constructs. Ilpholin says with a scowl in reference to Divaonar.

"Mister Squiggles lost a leg while we were in Inside looking for Raril."

She shoves a thumb over her shoulder at a chrome catgirl. Said catgirl twitches one eye uncontrollably, her head ticking sometimes too when it happens. "That's Margret, your wedding present."

"I think Gordon was purple or blue or something." She doesn't really remember all that much.

"It was in Atlantis. You were in the sub with us, remember?" They even fought about male vs. female superiority. Ilpholin doesn't bring that up though.

She hadn't actually considered heading to Atlantis. Might not be a bad idea!

Except for the whole being in the water part. That's not appealing.

Magtok breathes a sigh of relief, glad to hear everything checking out.

"Alright, good. You're either the most talented group of shoggoths to ever exist, or telling the truth. Come right in."
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

29. - Top - End - #599

[Roofs Over Inside]

The bird lardy might spot any number of other PCs. Maybe the people piling out of the humvee and fleeing on foot. Maybe the cowboy and the little girl with the white bow?

[Outside of Trog's ==> Out of Inside]

"Still a while. Long enough to get away I think," the half-drow replies as her eyes scan the surroundings for anything that looks hostile. And most everything does. Especially the Tumor Zombies.

One of the worst things about Tumor Zombies is that they're apparently still alive and conscious after a fashion, but completely unable to resist their impulse to spread their disease to others. So that zombie running toward Allen and Sadei?

"Oh gods! Gods it hurts so much!" comes a mangled, gurgling voice from a face that's more a cluster of cysts than a face. "Kill meeee!"

Sadei obliges, planting one of her freezing arrows in the thing's torso before neatly decapitating it with the bow as she jogs past. She looks... sad that she has to do this. But determined none the less.

She glances back at Allen. "Did you... umm... did you know her? The girl you're carrying?"

[Rl'yeh]

There...

Don't seem to be any steering wheels down here. Or anything else for that matter. Just a massive tomb with one very out of place alarm clock.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Orc in the Playground

Skies To Ground- Just Outside Inside

Nephrim, the angelic and androgynous child with snow-white feathered wings, silver hair reaching her shoulders and clad in white robes with black opals sewn into it, is asleep. She was flying when she fell asleep, so now she's about to hit the ground just outside a farmhouse.

Hitting the ground, she rolls to a stop, still asleep. Clad in her left hand is a hand-mirror, rather plain and pointing down so none can view the reflection.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!