New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] That Day Has Come

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Lewis looks thoughtful.

"I got a much better plan, can I bring Trilby on an adventure of mysteries, wonder and absolutely no chance it works?"

The Pixie grins and pokes a thumb in the great old Chtulhu's direction.

"I'm gonna sneak into big Chtulhu there's bedchamber"

It is well know to Pixies that doing the absolutely craziest thing that would never work always works.
    ... "That sounds like something I would normally do!" Crae says, nodding. "I fully support it!"

[Streets Outside Trog's]

Vicky, coming out of a very long deadtime, was very confused and walking around, wondering where her nurse friend went.
    Last edited by Rae Artemi; 2011-08-12 at 03:20 PM.
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    Crae is the bestest daddy,
    I make avatars, all you have to do is ask, and I'll do it if I can.
    My Awards
    I've got a Formspring, ask me questions if you want.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground

KR

A MagClone approaches with a bottle of whiskey in one hand, a pair of glasses in the other. A face like KR's is a drain on morale, especially if it can't be bothered to stay out of sight like Devi. Best do what we can to remedy that situation, before her mood spreads to the rest of the team.

"Hey. Hey KR. Long time no see, right? Last time was...it wasn't that Watchtower raid thing? It was, wasn't it? That, or the Cynthia and Shepherd mess. Can't remember which came first."

He takes a seat, grabbing a hoverchair as he pours a glass for himself and for her, ignoring any and all protests she might have about not drinking.

"Y'know you're not being very fair to yourself, right? This wasn't anybody's fault. Nobody could've seen it coming. We had people, tons of people set up to fix this one. I mean, last I had checked, we were winning, too! And then...well, this happened."

Magtok, you are terrible at this consoling thing. Should've rescued Dr. Burnett while you still had a chance.

Psi

Magtok sighs. While he wouldn't exactly put the chances of survival at 0%, it's probably just because he's a stupid optimist who's in denial about this entire situation. An idiot who simply refuses to believe that life could be so short, so cruel, and so pointless.

"Umm...understood, Psi. I err, I think Devi's hiding under a table somewhere or something. Could you go get her, maybe bring along an alcoholic beverage from the wine cellar thingy to help dull her senses and make the shock of our present dilemma a bit less, err...shocking? Please?"

It's probably not exactly the most important order Psi's ever received, or even remotely close to a proper use of her talents, but Maggy really couldn't think of anything else, and the last thing he wants to do right now is face that intern and try to coax her out of hiding, when ducking under a desk and crying like an infant is precisely what he himself wants to do right now.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-08-12 at 11:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

3. - Top - End - #213

[Streets]

So Andy is standing alone here now. The wlll keep the wall up a bit longer, since I really don't know if there is anybody around.

((Sorry but I'm really confused thought there where a few other people here now))
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    [Watchtower]

Kampilan looks at Jakob.
    "Actually, the other three are only sleeping, not bound as Kerambit was, so we no longer require your assistance. However, you may still join us if you wish."
    [WATCHTOWER]

"There is one more thing I can offer, which might help greatly."

Jakob will summon a sheet of paper with two glyphs on it: The Eye of Derleth in both the Star form and the Tree form.

"I'm not sure what it is, but it seems to hurt them. Each of these monstrosities seems to have one that it's attuned to and one that it is anathema to. Still, a weapon or armor marked with the correct one seems to be far more effective than it would otherwise be."
    Extended Signature

Óla tha eínai éna.

Avatar by Dorian Soth Thormag. Thanks a bunch.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

AMEN

Energy-Wolfy isn't burning with Time, because he was immune to it in the first place, as well as, you know, that fire is energy. Kinda more than a little impossible to burn that.

(As for those saying you can't burn time, you've obviously never played pointless internet flashgames. )

Energy-Wolfy flitters through the area, seemingly able to do the appropriate rituals, but changing them. Instead of forcing D_Lord away from the ar-

Riiiing riiing

Energy-Wolfy vanishes, and "normal" human-sized Wolfy appears in front of the giant cloud, holding up a paw as he pulls out a cell phone. "Mind waiting a moment? I have to take this."

Without waiting for an acknowledgement, he answers the phone. "Wolfy's Gilded Cage, he's a bit tied up at moment, but I can take a message."

MagCave

Edijar thinks about the statement for a while before shaking his head. "Magtok, I think the smart people, those who know what's happening in this situation, would stay anyway, but those who don't...they deserve a bit of hope, even if it's fake. Their end would likely be quick and painless if something got to them when they were leaving the atmosphere. It's not something they should be denied."

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    WATCHTOWER

In the main room, a glass orb on a table continues to flash regularly.
    Butler eventually passes through the Main Room, on his way to get a mop, after getting the fires in the hanger mostly out.

He pauses to pick up the glass orb though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #217

Amen

And D has seemly forgotten that Wolfy even exists. There are ups and downs to being completely crazy. On other hand the pyroclastic cloud is being blown back by D and, spinning into the shape of an giant, orange, way beyond white hot but still orange, sword.

Boom Boom

And there goes D heading for the nearest target it can see that anywhere near D's current size. Which seems to be Cthulhu. Well this could be good or bad. D could fight old'tentacle beard or help him destroy everything. Ether way anything in D's way is going to get crushed under D's feet or heavy burned by the heat of the pyroclastic sword.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

8. - Top - End - #218

Beach

Sighing, Ace pulls four cards out of his deck. Glancing at Basta, he shrugs, puts a hand on her head, and teleports the pair of them over to Eadin, imposing himself between her and John.
    Once he's in place, he throws the four cards up into the air. The Three of Hearts spread out in the air before falling down sharply, burrowing into the sand. They shimmer, and burst out into a four-walled, clear force field. The sea monsters beat against it, but to no avail.
    "Alright. Now we have some time to talk." He says, running a finger along the top of his deck. It makes a quick snap, emphasizing Ace's words. "Now then. Mr. High and Mighty. I'm guessing you're more than just a doctor, so how about instead of taking this young lady and her boyfriend off to who-knows-where, why don't you heal her right here, right now? That is, unless you can't."

Trog's

Allen ducks under the counter as he hurls the flaming bottle. He stays there as he hears the glass break. Stays there as he hears the fluids burst into flame. Stays there as he hears the creature - for lack of a better term - scream as the flames sear it. He stays there until the screaming ends.

With a bottle of rum in his hand, Allen stands, raising an eyebrow as he looks over the results of his attack.
    "Guess 'e couldn't hold 'is drink." The cowboy observes, before taking a deep, celebratory drink of rum.
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

9. - Top - End - #219

Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    Beach

Sighing, Ace pulls four cards out of his deck. Glancing at Basta, he shrugs, puts a hand on her head, and teleports the pair of them over to Eadin, imposing himself between her and John.
    Once he's in place, he throws the four cards up into the air. The Three of Hearts spread out in the air before falling down sharply, burrowing into the sand. They shimmer, and burst out into a four-walled, clear force field. The sea monsters beat against it, but to no avail.
    "Alright. Now we have some time to talk." He says, running a finger along the top of his deck. It makes a quick snap, emphasizing Ace's words. "Now then. Mr. High and Mighty. I'm guessing you're more than just a doctor, so how about instead of taking this young lady and her boyfriend off to who-knows-where, why don't you heal her right here, right now? That is, unless you can't."
    Beach
    "One, starspawn are everywhere here. But alright...."
    He used mass cure moderate wounds.
    "Alright, is everyone better now? Now shall we get outta here?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #220

((You don't need to quote my post, Mindfreak. It is literally right above yours.))

Beach

"Um, yes, hello." Ace reaches out, waving at the impenetrable barrier that surrounds them. The one that's keeping all the starspawn a nice five feet away at all directions."You're not the only one who can use a little magic here, your holiness." Ouch. There's enough sarcasm dripping off Ace's words that you could shower in it. "Now then. Thank you for helping. I have things under control. And frankly, I don't trust you, so please leave."
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

11. - Top - End - #221

Beach
    "I'm afraid I can't leave just yet. I have to Empower one of you, or else this was just useless in my superior's opinions."
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #222
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beach/Docks]

Silly folks, chit-chatting and arguing while a rather unpleasant monster is mere feet away.
    "Focus, fools."

Aria tips a final fish-man on the ground, snapping a foot down onto its short neck, before darting over towards the big monster, flitting around a flailing leg.

"Lady's got a point - thanks for the heal."
    The spell is more than adequate to deal with his gouged calf.
    Which means he's free to slide to his feet, pass Eadin a chipper grin (mental note to give her a kiss when death isn't gibbering at them), and then point towards the creature that seems to be impaled on a giant spike of ice.
    "Why run when we can polish this thing off, maybe spare the couple lives it's bound to take out if we leave it be?"

On that note, the monster doesn't seem to be paying attention to the ice anymore.
    It had been impaling it, leading to large quantities of viscous fluid to fall onto the ground, but now it appears to simply be walking through the ice.
    Bits of fluid are creating a thin mesh over the hole in the monster, as it drifts through the spike as if it were nothing more than an illusion.

The two hands its swiping at Ace and John don't really appear to be illusions, though.
    Nice that that force field's there.

Maybe they'll find it funny to watch the monster beating on it.
    Aria doesn't. But she doesn't seem to have a sense of humor, and is busily trying to kill it instead of chit-chatting.
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2011-08-12 at 01:57 PM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

13. - Top - End - #223

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    The two hands its swiping at Ace and John don't really appear to be illusions, though.
    'John' tries to grab onto Ace and he teleports away from the claws. Such a short teleport didn't drain him as much as the long distance ones did. They're likely to appear just out of reach of the claws.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-08-12 at 01:58 PM.
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] That Day Has Come

Quote Originally Posted by Rae Artemi View Post
    ... "That sounds like something I would normally do!" Crae says, nodding. "I fully support it!"

[Streets Outside Trog's]

Vicky, coming out of a very long deadtime, was very confused and walking around, wondering where her nurse friend went.
    Lewis does a flip, somehow not making Trilby fall off, and grins even more.

"Grooviest, Granola. Let's get adventurous, Trilby!"

He flutters his wings and off they go! Flying towards Inside and the sea for the sneakiest adventures of Pixies and Cats!

Streets Outside Trog's

The Monster of Kirkbride Sanitarium walks the streets in Lucy's body, the shoggoths and babbling madmen ignored as it seeks the boy who once destroyed it.

Unfortunately, Vicky is in her way. She just need a little shove, maybe through a few buildings.
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2011-08-12 at 03:39 PM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

15. - Top - End - #225

Fighting against Cthulhu is not recommended for the health of...

Well.

Anyone really.

K'rax is keeping an eye on D Lord on the off chance that the insane Elder Evil decides to start mucking about with Inside. So long as it isn't actively harassing the mortals in a direct fashion it's unlikely to draw her ire. Once she's sure that D Lord isn't going to be breaking any rules of the game she turns her burning gaze toward the City itself, looking for one very particular mortal.

"Raril~" comes a voice whispered on the wind. "Raril, it's hard for me to see things that are so small. Show me where you are."

Gul'thar isn't the least bit pleased over his sister's intervention and has slunk off toward GLoG to see if it can't find anything to defile there. Oh holy crap! There's a mountain of rotting corpses shuffling toward GLoG!

Now would be a great time to get the hell out of there.

Various villages along the way are doused with the Great Defiler's noxious breath, rotting them away into tumor-laden undead servants of the Old One.

[Streets]

Hmmm... Though there were a bunch of Order people poking around out here too. Maybe not? Well regardless Andy has managed to save at least one civilian. Though he had better high tail it out of there regardless. Staying in the open too long is pretty dangerous.

[Trog's Tavern]

Yep.

That thing is so totally dead. There's no way it's going to jump up again when Allen least expects it an skewer him. No way at all.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

MagCave

Eventually, Missy will end the kiss. "Thanks, cutie," she says to Kal, never having gotten his name. "I'll never forget that, not as long as I live."

She puts her helmet back on and makes her way to Edijar's side to await orders.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

17. - Top - End - #227

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Lewis does a flip, somehow not making Trilby fall off, and grins even more.

"Grooviest, Granola. Let's get adventurous, Trilby!"

He flutters his wings and off they go! Flying towards Inside and the sea for the sneakiest adventures of Pixies and Cats!
    Sneakiest adventures! With Trilby still being asleep, Lewis will have to be extra sneaky for the both of them, though.

Streets Outside Trog's

The Monster of Kirkbride Sanitarium walks the streets in Lucy's body, the shoggoths and babbling madmen ignored as it seeks the boy who once destroyed it.

Unfortunately, Vicky is in her way. She just need a little shove, maybe through a few buildings.
    Vicky looks at Lucy and raises an eyebrow. "Lucy? Is that you?" She asks, taking a step forward. "Is something wrong."

[GLoG]

Crae notices the eldritch abomination coming, and thinks for a moment. "... Nah, no use dying now. Wouldn't have had a chance to help anyone or something." He puts his hands together, the sleeves of his coat stretching out to form a drill, and tunnels down and away toward Inside, Delilah following after him!
    Last edited by Rae Artemi; 2011-08-12 at 03:55 PM.
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    My Awards

18. - Top - End - #228
    Orc in the Playground

Inside Streets- Null Zone

Terrowin and Narahar are on hold until TechnoScrabble posts.

Inside- Skies/Swooping through the Streets

Nephrim's dual-wielding a pair of semi-automatic pistols and using them to shoot any hostile star-spawn she sees, especially if they're already injured.

GLoG- Forest

There's a black spider monkey here, playing in a tree. It is wearing a denim dress and a red rucksack. Lying on the forest floor nearby is a pair of trainers and socks.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

19. - Top - End - #229

Gul'thar in moving out and looking a bit like an mount-ant has pulled D's limited attention to it. D really needs at this rate to work on paying attention to things around it longer, than 5 minutes.

Burn the ashes
    leave not even an memory behind
    Kill and take what was his
    the Priest can eat cheese
    Frogs Frogs where are the frogs?
    we are like the blob
    feed feed feed feast

D moving out to attack Gul'thar it seems, and seems to be pulling the earth from where it steps into it.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

*points Earl up at Butler and the glowing orb*

[GLoG]

Reinholdt is running around, trying to get people together to evacuate, but everyone seems to have their own ideas.

"Gather everyone in the middle of the camp! Hurry! Grab whatever food and supplies you can. Go Go Go!"

Reinholdt ducks into a cabin real quick and searches it, finding and grabbing a necklace before darting out and rushing into other cabins.

"Ermine! Tobias! Sophie! Where are you?!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #231

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    ((You don't need to quote my post, Mindfreak. It is literally right above yours.))

Beach

"Um, yes, hello." Ace reaches out, waving at the impenetrable barrier that surrounds them. The one that's keeping all the starspawn a nice five feet away at all directions."You're not the only one who can use a little magic here, your holiness." Ouch. There's enough sarcasm dripping off Ace's words that you could shower in it. "Now then. Thank you for helping. I have things under control. And frankly, I don't trust you, so please leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    [Beach/Docks]

Silly folks, chit-chatting and arguing while a rather unpleasant monster is mere feet away.
    "Focus, fools."

Aria tips a final fish-man on the ground, snapping a foot down onto its short neck, before darting over towards the big monster, flitting around a flailing leg.

"Lady's got a point - thanks for the heal."
    The spell is more than adequate to deal with his gouged calf.
    Which means he's free to slide to his feet, pass Eadin a chipper grin (mental note to give her a kiss when death isn't gibbering at them), and then point towards the creature that seems to be impaled on a giant spike of ice.
    "Why run when we can polish this thing off, maybe spare the couple lives it's bound to take out if we leave it be?"

On that note, the monster doesn't seem to be paying attention to the ice anymore.
    It had been impaling it, leading to large quantities of viscous fluid to fall onto the ground, but now it appears to simply be walking through the ice.
    Bits of fluid are creating a thin mesh over the hole in the monster, as it drifts through the spike as if it were nothing more than an illusion.

Nice that that force field's there.

Maybe they'll find it funny to watch the monster beating on it.
    Aria doesn't. But she doesn't seem to have a sense of humor, and is busily trying to kill it instead of chit-chatting.

[Docks]

"Could have healed him myself, but thanks." She says to John, still a bit wary.
    She smiles back at Galinai, trying to help him back on his feet.

"Hm, doesn't seem to be stopping it."Usually things die when impaled with ice.
    Eadin waves her hands, sending another ice spike towards the creature.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Sneakiest adventures! With Trilby still being asleep, Lewis will have to be extra sneaky for the both of them, though
    Over Inside.

Then he will do so! Lewis flies slower once he is above Inside and begins lowering towards the nicest looking roof he can find. The chaos below reminding him of why he should pay attention to where he lands. How was he supposed to know that you don't land on burning roofs? It was the first time he was in a city-wide fire!

"BA da ba-da"

As he lands, his clothes seemingly transform into a tuxedo while he looks smugly from side to side. Once he is confident he looks secret agent-y enough he begins neaking over the rooftops towards the docks.

Vicky looks at Lucy and raises an eyebrow. "Lucy? Is that you?" She asks, taking a step forward. "Is something wrong."
    The Monster looks at her and laughs witha voice that is definitively not Lucy's.

"This body was Lucy's, but it once again belongs to Our cause."

The expression on her face looks very not Lucy as well, grinning madly and widening now-black eyes to show yellow pupils that just look wrong.

She lashes at Vicky, her seemingly human hand carving deep cuts in the ground as she swings it toward the innocent vampire.

... Well, innocent enough.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

23. - Top - End - #233

[On a roof!]

Trilby wakes up upon landing! He looks down and sees Lewis in a Tuxedo being all sneaky and has an idea! He stretches himself around until he is in the shape of... Well, a Trilby. With eyes. And his tail wrapped around himself instead of the band. "Meow!"

[Streets Outside Trogs]

Vicky moves shifts her weight, moving out of the way by the smallest of margins, not wasting any energy. "The body is hers. That much is true." Victoria spins around and tries to slam her hand into the back of Lucy's head, and force her way into Lucy's mind. Possession is not a good thing in her book.
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    My Awards

24. - Top - End - #234
    Orc in the Playground

WATCHTOWER ((Sorry, missed it))

When Butler picks up the orb, he hears a voice in his mind. errowin of Xela's Howe, a member of WATCHTOWER. I have evacuated the Cult of Dalachrech and am heading for Remnant headquarters. If anybody is hearing this, please make their way to the Remnant headquarters or contact me by thinking through this orb. Repeat, this is the High Priest of Dalachrech, Deacon Terrowin of Xela's Howe, a member of WATCHTOWER. I have evacuated the Cult of Dalachrech and am heading for Remnant headquarters. If anybody is hearing this, please make their way to the Remnant headquarters or contact me by thinking through this orb. The message is on an eternal loop, although if Butler tries to think through the orb then the loop will cease. The message will also stop as soon as it's no longer touching Butler's skin.

GLoG

Natalie swings in from the forest in her monkey-shape. Turning back into a ten-year-old girl with long black hair cascading down her back and green eyes, she rushes into the Main Cabin where she'll empty her rucksack and return a diary and pen to it before heading to the kitchen, where tins and cans of food will be piled in. Left on the table in the main room is a lump of iron pyrite, a piece of red jasper and another of striated jasper, a chunk of amethyst and a piece of tigereye as well as school books, clean socks, a pencil case and the trappings of a schoolgirl. When Natalie passes back through the main room on her way to the middle of GLoG, she'll snag the striated jasper and place it into her pocket.

25. - Top - End - #235

[Inside ==> GLoG]

Oh.

Hey.

GLoG gets to survive a little longer on account of Gul'thar getting distracted! Distracted in this case by D Lord's rather rapid approach. Hard to miss a volcano stomping around after all.

The blighted mass of tormented corpses and fetid tumors watches the Elder Evil with a sort of detached disinterest for a few moments before continuing on.

Doesn't recognize him.

Not one of his kin.

And thus nothing more than a passing curiosity.

The Great Defiler continues to lumber toward GLoG, spreading decay and corruption with each earth-shaking step.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

26. - Top - End - #236

[Inside ==> GLoG]

Burning burning bright in the world of doom
    Fred still asks for more leg room
    The nuclear reactor has been refueled and ready for tapping
    Income levels still under 30% in the black.
    Death things burn easy

Gul'thar gets an superheated and effused with Eldritch power and malice pyroclastic cloud turned into an giant sword flying at him.

D is following after it, burning a purpleis fire and still pulling the earth were it walks into it.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

[On a roof!]

Trilby wakes up upon landing! He looks down and sees Lewis in a Tuxedo being all sneaky and has an idea! He stretches himself around until he is in the shape of... Well, a Trilby. With eyes. And his tail wrapped around himself instead of the band. "Meow!"
    Lewis looks in awe at Trilby and puts him on as the snazziest hat ever!

"Amazing, Trilby! Now nothing will stop us!"

Quickly remembering he was supposed to be stealthy, Lewis shuts up and sneaks away from that roof. Almost all his willpower going to not making the James Bond theme play from thin air.

[Streets Outside Trogs]

Vicky moves shifts her weight, moving out of the way by the smallest of margins, not wasting any energy. "The body is hers. That much is true." Victoria spins around and tries to slam her hand into the back of Lucy's head, and force her way into Lucy's mind. Possession is not a good thing in her book.
    The Monster tries to turn but is caught by Vicky's psychic powers and simply stares at her with such hate it's almost impossibly to recognise Lucy in there.

As Vicky delves into Lucy's mind it will get darker and darker, an unnerving rasping filling the air as she arrives in what is left of Lucy's own mindscape.

Crumbling walls of what must once have been a small children's bedroom block her view to the outside, the window frozen over and obscuring the source of a distorted red light that seems to flicker like a panicked heartbeat. The remnants of a small bed and scattered toys are all that stick out in the room.

There is a little child sitting in a corner, staring wide-eyed and scared at Vicky.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

28. - Top - End - #238

[Inside- Moving off of a Roof!]

Trilby continues to be a hat, swiveling his eyes around to keep an eye on things all around Lewis.

[Lucy's head]

Vicky's mind races as she takes in everything in the room! Bed, toys, window, light, child, cold... Alright, nothing too suspicious. Vicky will approach the child, smiling gently, careful not to show her teeth. "Hey there little one. What's wrong? Are you all alone?" She says, her voice soft, trying to be calming.
    I made comics!
    Spoiler
    Show

[/URL]
    My Awards

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

[Watchtower]

Hey! Butler was a member of that cult! Kinda sorta not really.
    He tilts his head, looking at the thing and wondering how the heck anyone thinks through it. He looks for an off switch.
    Maybe it was like a walkie-talkie.
    "Hello sir?"

[GLoG]

Reinholdt rushes into the Infirmary, grabbing medicine and looking for injured people. None. That's good.

Medical lab next, taking note of the single survivor that's gathered along the way, but mostly taking note of the corpse mountain and roughly how long it seems like it'd take to get here.

"Ermine! ERMINE! Where are you?!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground

WATCHTOWER

Terrowin forgot when he set the message that not everybody uses Orbs of Brotherhood on a regular basis and that the concept of thinking 'through' anything can be confusing. Unfortunately, Butler's words don't make it through the orb.

GLoG

Reinholdt's single survivor is a ten year old girl who is currently putting on a pair of shoes. I'm not sure they're hers, but they fit well enough as the shoes Natalie put on this morning are out in the forest somewhere. She's also yelling. "Jamie! Abigail! Brinika! Anybody, really! Hello!"