Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Results 931 to 960 of 1041
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ZeltArruin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Huril follows after Gen, keeping to her left and doing his best to see in the low light.

    Spoiler
    Show
    perception: (1d20+6)[10]
    ~ZA

    Pokemon I breed
    Dratini, Scyther, Skiddo, Ferroseed(SR, Spikes, Leech Seed), Growlithe(Morning Sun, Crunch, Close Combat), Larvitar(SR, Prusuit), Staryu, Chansey(Aroma Therepy, Seismic Toss), Gible, Eevee(Wish), Inkay, Magickarp, Riolu(Crunch, Bullet Punch), Charmander(Dragon Dance, Outrage), Frokie, Rotom, Drillbur, Vullaby(Knockoff, Foul Play), Pumpkaboo(destiny bond), fletchinder, goomy, chimchar(thunderpunch, firepunch, fakeout), swinub(SR, icicle crash)

  2. - Top - End - #932
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Spoiler
    Show
    perception for Jon (Bors is getting ready to burn a necromancers tower, not exploring a cave) (1d20+4)[24]


    Jon keeps his blunderbuss ready as he walks, keeping the wall to his left just in sight.
    Check out these DSP projects:
    Akashic Mysteries (Incarnum-esque)
    Channeling Unleashed
    (I am not affiliated with either, just trying to get them more exposure.)

  3. - Top - End - #933
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    "Some water over here. It looks mostly natural though." Mika scans the water for a moment and then continues to look around the room.

    Spoiler
    Show

    perception check (1d20+3)[14]

  4. - Top - End - #934
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Starbuck_II's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Enterprise, Alabama
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Tyr follows Huril along the right wall, trying to stay within his sight of of the light.
    Spoiler
    Show

    (1d20+6)[10]

  5. - Top - End - #935
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Spoiler
    Show
    Perception is not your strong suit


    The Deputy stays at the entrance to the chamber, lighting his lantern so that you all have a beacon to find your way back.

    Genevieve and Huril head straight down the center of the cavern, speeding their step as they catch the distinctive click of chitin on stone. Their light washes over a maggot-like creature the size of a horse, hastily jamming the remains of a rotted-out zombie into its maw with an array of arm-long tentacles. It has an odd rune painted on its back, definitely not natural coloration.

    DC 14 know (dungeoneering)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Carrion crawler, underground scavengers notorious for their paralytic poison.


    As he feels along the left wall, Jon picks up a oddly mumble on the edge of his hearing range, far too deep and bassy to be one of his companions. He looks at the source of the sound just in time to see three short, shadowy, and oddly blurred forms spring their ambush.

    The svirfneblin, magically obscured with some sort of illusion, leap from their hiding places, hurling bronze hand-axes at Genevieve and Huril. The first flies wide, but the other bury themselves in the gunslinger and swordsman, respectively

    @Gen
    Spoiler
    Show
    7 damage


    @Huril
    Spoiler
    Show
    10 damage


    Near the water, Mika and Tyr find nothing of interest, and turn towards the sound of battle when it strikes. An adhesive chord whips out of the darkness above the pool of water, wrapping itself around Mika and sticking solidly. The pair instinctively follow the silken filament to it's source, a crab-like creature clinging to a ledge 30' above the water.

    Know (nature) DC 12
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's a cave fisher, an ambush predator that lies in wait until its prey come into range of its filament

    DC 15
    Spoiler
    Show
    You vaguely recall that the glue on the filament can be dissolved in alcohol


    Map, instructions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jon may take his surprise round actions, and Tyr, Gen, and Huril may take their first full round actions. Mika will have to wait until the enemies act again.

    As before, friendly NPCs act after the group (so after Mika)



    Purple=stuck in filament

    Edit: Doh, B= Jon. Stack knows why.

    Sorry about the cursor, noticed it after I'd already uploaded.
    Last edited by Bhaakon; 2012-04-18 at 05:56 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #936
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Jon rushes toward the sn...gnomes, leveling his gun, closing for a good shot.

    Spoiler
    Show
    move to G12, only get limited actions in surprise round
    Check out these DSP projects:
    Akashic Mysteries (Incarnum-esque)
    Channeling Unleashed
    (I am not affiliated with either, just trying to get them more exposure.)

  7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Starbuck_II's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Enterprise, Alabama
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    By Abadar's mustache, what the hell is that thing?What ever you are, you aren't getting the girl! Tyr yells as Mika is wrapped (he moves 5 ft step to Y-4, drops his blunderbuss with weapon cord string tied to arm so he can reload). He aims his trusty Revolver and fires twice.

    Spoiler
    Show

    I can't make that check, not knowledge skill so Tyr has no clue what it is.
    Using Focus aim/Deadly aim, glad it is touch AC because my hit is only +6.
    hit - (1d20+6)[24]
    hit - (1d20+6)[18]
    dam - (1d8+9)[10]
    dam - (1d8+9)[11]

  8. - Top - End - #938
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ZeltArruin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    With the memories of his last encounter with substantially smaller maggot creatures still on his mind, Huril turns for the gnomes, rushing up to the pair on his left and slashing hard and fast at one of them.

    Move to E9 and attacking the one I can reach.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Pirahna Striking, -2 to hit, +4 damage
    to hit: (1d20+9)[19]
    damage: (1d6+11)[15]
    crit? (1d20+9)[23]
    damage: (1d6+11)[16]
    I don't think I've crit yet, but I always put the extra roll in....
    ~ZA

    Pokemon I breed
    Dratini, Scyther, Skiddo, Ferroseed(SR, Spikes, Leech Seed), Growlithe(Morning Sun, Crunch, Close Combat), Larvitar(SR, Prusuit), Staryu, Chansey(Aroma Therepy, Seismic Toss), Gible, Eevee(Wish), Inkay, Magickarp, Riolu(Crunch, Bullet Punch), Charmander(Dragon Dance, Outrage), Frokie, Rotom, Drillbur, Vullaby(Knockoff, Foul Play), Pumpkaboo(destiny bond), fletchinder, goomy, chimchar(thunderpunch, firepunch, fakeout), swinub(SR, icicle crash)

  9. - Top - End - #939
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lost Demiurge's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Genevieve sprints over to one side, making sure ALL of the foes to the northwest can see her, as she draws the thumb of her free hand across her throat in a cutting gesture.

    "YOU ARE GOING DOWN TO THE WORMS, YOU MISERABLE PILES OF PUKE!"
    Spoiler
    Show

    Moving to H8 and using Braggart(Dazzling Display) to try and make the northwest pack of foes shaken! Intimidate check says (1d20+8)[12]

    EDIT: Oh for the love of god! What does it take to get some GOOD numbers out of this E$@#*(U#!%@# dice roller?
    Last edited by Lost Demiurge; 2012-04-19 at 08:58 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Kpenguin. ALL HAIL DOCTOR DIRE!


  10. - Top - End - #940
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Before Mika can react to the entangling line, she's yanked from her feet and dragged into the frigid, waiste-deep water. Tyr's shots crack the thing's exoskeleton, splattering gore on the young sorceress, but the creature doesn't let up a bit.

    @ Mika
    Spoiler
    Show
    as I said OOC, DC 15+ spell level concentration check to cast due to violent motion


    Jon responds to the gnome's ambush first, running towards the site of the impending battle, but Huril proves even quicker. The nimble swordsman dashes forward, landing a telling blow on one of the gnomes. Perhaps due to the smell of freshly spilt blood, or perhaps at some kind of direction from the shouting svirfneblin, the large larval scavenger abandons it's meal and closes on Huril, and the man quickly finds himself surrounded.

    One of the gnomes slices open the desperate human's shoulder with a hand ax, while two of the creature's flailing tentacles manage to find bare flesh and rub some kind of paralytic toxin on his skin.

    @Huril
    Spoiler
    Show
    3 damage
    2 DC 13 fort saves, or paralyzed for (1d4)[4] rounds


    Genevieve shouted insults fall on deaf ears, but her throat-cutting gesture is clear enough. Unfortunately, the gnomes seem to take it as a suggestion rather than a threat. The northernmost gnome whips another ax from his belt and throws, missing Genevieve by a mere hand-span.

    Back at the entrance to the chamber, the deputy calmly unshoulders his trusty crossbow and stalks forward, carefully drawing a bead on the tentacled beast. His aim is true, but the thing's chitinous plate deflects the bolt away harmlessly.

    Map
    Spoiler
    Show


    Everyone is up

  11. - Top - End - #941
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Huril spoiling his shot, Jon lets his blunderbuss fall on its harness and draws his revolver, circling around for the best shot. The flash of light erupting from his barrel momentarily illuminates the cavern with its divine energy.

    Spoiler
    Show
    drop blunderbuss, move to C12, draw revolver

    precise smite on E10 (2 grit)
    attack (1d20+5)[24] vs touch (* + 1 PBS -4 firing into melee without precise shot)
    damage (1d8+12)[18] (includes PBS)

    Check out these DSP projects:
    Akashic Mysteries (Incarnum-esque)
    Channeling Unleashed
    (I am not affiliated with either, just trying to get them more exposure.)

  12. - Top - End - #942
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lost Demiurge's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Genevieve grimaces, as she sees Huril taking some pain. Swapping out her gun for her rapier, she chants a quick healing spell and moves to apply it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting the cure light wounds spell before I move, to avoid having to concentrate. Moving to F9 with rapier ready, and poking Huril in the back. (Assuming he lets me. Probably a safe assumption.) This should cure (1d8+1)[7] points of damage.
    Awesome avatar by Kpenguin. ALL HAIL DOCTOR DIRE!


  13. - Top - End - #943
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    "AGHHHH! It's bleeding on me! Let me go!" Mika tries her best to remain still as the creature thrashes her around trying to concentrate on her words of magic more than he smell of blood and the soaking of her clothes.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Concentration check to cast Elemental ray (1d20+11)[16] vs DC 15
    attack roll (1d20+4)[20] vs touch AC
    electric damage (1d6+2)[4]

    (I really need to get magic missile or another medium range spell)

  14. - Top - End - #944
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ZeltArruin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    When the tentacles of the massive grub slapped against Huril's flesh, he felt his entire body freeze for a moment, but he pushed through it and turned on the white bodied maggot. "Git yer damned spittle off'a me!" He shouted, his Scimitar whipping around in a dangerously fast cut.

    Spoiler
    Show
    More Pirahna Strike
    to hit:(1d20+9)[21]
    damage:(1d6+11)[16]
    crit:(1d20+9)[14]
    damage:(1d6+11)[13]
    ~ZA

    Pokemon I breed
    Dratini, Scyther, Skiddo, Ferroseed(SR, Spikes, Leech Seed), Growlithe(Morning Sun, Crunch, Close Combat), Larvitar(SR, Prusuit), Staryu, Chansey(Aroma Therepy, Seismic Toss), Gible, Eevee(Wish), Inkay, Magickarp, Riolu(Crunch, Bullet Punch), Charmander(Dragon Dance, Outrage), Frokie, Rotom, Drillbur, Vullaby(Knockoff, Foul Play), Pumpkaboo(destiny bond), fletchinder, goomy, chimchar(thunderpunch, firepunch, fakeout), swinub(SR, icicle crash)

  15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Starbuck_II's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Enterprise, Alabama
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Mika, can you hear me, blasted creature... This is for Mika!
    Tyr shouts as he blasts the thing twice again, hoping he can kill it before it eats the girl. If I killed it, I'll blow out the smoke from my gun.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Rapid shot, Deadly aim, but no Focused shot as I need to conserve grit for the other creatures. Does Mika count as in melee?
    (1d20+6)[7]
    (1d20+6)[25]
    (1d8+5)[6]
    (1d8+5)[10]

  16. - Top - End - #946
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Huril delivers a powerful slash across the aberrant maggot's head while Genevieve delivers her spell with a well-timed rapier thrust. Now injured, and with two food sources in front of it, the creature goes into a frenzy, landing another tentacle on Huril and two on Genevieve.

    @Huril
    Spoiler
    Show
    DC 13 fort or paralyzed for (2d4)[4]


    @Gen
    Spoiler
    Show
    2x DC 13 fort saves or paralyzed for (2d4)[8]


    Fortunately, there's help on the way, as Jon flanks the svirfneblin and drop the nearest one with a well-aimed shot at center mass. He's soon replaced by the third gnome, as he rushes forward and buries a hand ax in Genvieve's hip.

    @Gen
    Spoiler
    Show
    11 damage


    On the other side of the chamber, Mika's electrical blast and Tyr's second rounds of shots strike the cave fisher, which drop nerveless from its perch. The immediate threat is over, but Mika remains bound to the 400 lb corpse by the remaining 25' of filament. Standing safely on shore, Tyr blows the snaking coil of powder smoke from his barrel.

    The deputy, back near the entrance to the chamber, begins the laborious process of reloading his crossbow.

    Map
    Spoiler
    Show



    Black = dead, but still bound to Mika

    Everyone's up
    Last edited by Bhaakon; 2012-04-20 at 07:18 AM.

  17. - Top - End - #947
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    "AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!" followed quickly by a large splash can be heard throughout the cave. Mika then begins crawling/moving out of the water as fast as she can. As she gets back to land, Mika answers Tyr "Thank you. *Cough* I'm good but this thing is still on me. Can you help me get it off? Can we cut it?" Mika begins pulling at the filament some. Mika does not notice that her usually loose fitting robes are now attached to her soaking and sticky body.

    Tyr and Bhaakon:
    Spoiler
    Show

    move action to X-4
    Mika is too weak to get it off alone and has a really low escape artist check. So I am wondering if we can cut the filament off (like spider's webbing). If we can then mika will hold out the filament to allow Tyr to cut it. If not, then Tyr should just help the others.

  18. - Top - End - #948
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Jon wastes no time drawing a bead on the next gnome as the first drops. Can't leave them vulnerable. Have to take out the gnomes quick. Hope Tyr can help Mika, whatever is going on over there. I can only deal with what's in front of me.

    He firs at the nearest gnome before drawing his blade and stepping forward.

    Spoiler
    Show
    precise smite on E10 (2 grit)
    attack (1d20+5)[17] vs touch (8 + 1 PBS -4 firing into melee without precise shot)
    damage (1d8+12)[19] (includes PBS)

    drop revolver (weapon cord) and draw saber, move to D11 (if target live) or H9 (if target drops) to threaten (and take an AOO in case of CDG)

    AOO (1d20+8)[11]
    damage (1d6+3)[7]

    seems like the best way to eliminate the threat before someone gets coup de graced.
    Last edited by stack; 2012-04-20 at 12:12 PM.
    Check out these DSP projects:
    Akashic Mysteries (Incarnum-esque)
    Channeling Unleashed
    (I am not affiliated with either, just trying to get them more exposure.)

  19. - Top - End - #949
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Lost Demiurge's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Genevieve coughs in pain, and reels backwards from the combined assault. Too much more of this and I'm dead!

    "Some help here!" She calls. Then the tentacles brush against her arm...

    Spoiler
    Show
    Saving throw time! Lessee. Cavalier, gunslinger, cleric... I think I'm at a +7. Let's see if the dice roller continues to hate me... (1d20+7)[13] (1d20+7)[10]

    EDIT: Yes. Yes, you hate me dice roller. My loathing of you is unequaled among all the PC's, and if there is justice I shall one day write the code that infests you with viruses forever in digital purgatory.


    She falls limp, saber clattering from nerveless fingers.

    Perhaps the most hellish part of it is that her eyes will not close. She's forced to watch as the group of gnomes and their pet worm press in closer...
    Last edited by Lost Demiurge; 2012-04-20 at 01:10 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Kpenguin. ALL HAIL DOCTOR DIRE!


  20. - Top - End - #950
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    @Mika, Tyr
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes. Just pick you weapon and roll damage. Hitting is automatic, it's just a matter of how long it takes to hack through

  21. - Top - End - #951
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Starbuck_II's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Enterprise, Alabama
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Tyr draws his sword with free hand and attacks the filament. I'll try this, Mika. Sadly swordplay isn't my forte.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Since hitting automatic.
    dam - (1d8+1)[8]

  22. - Top - End - #952
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ZeltArruin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    "Damn, hang in there Gen!" Huril shouted as he saw the cavalier drop.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking the carrion crawler, still Piranha Striking
    to hit:(1d20+9)[10]
    damage:(1d6+11)[13]
    crit:(1d20+9)[28]
    damage:(1d6+11)[16]

    Aw yeah, crit miss on the attack and crit threat on the confirm roll
    Last edited by ZeltArruin; 2012-04-23 at 08:19 AM.
    ~ZA

    Pokemon I breed
    Dratini, Scyther, Skiddo, Ferroseed(SR, Spikes, Leech Seed), Growlithe(Morning Sun, Crunch, Close Combat), Larvitar(SR, Prusuit), Staryu, Chansey(Aroma Therepy, Seismic Toss), Gible, Eevee(Wish), Inkay, Magickarp, Riolu(Crunch, Bullet Punch), Charmander(Dragon Dance, Outrage), Frokie, Rotom, Drillbur, Vullaby(Knockoff, Foul Play), Pumpkaboo(destiny bond), fletchinder, goomy, chimchar(thunderpunch, firepunch, fakeout), swinub(SR, icicle crash)

  23. - Top - End - #953
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Mika holds up the sticky filament for Tyr's sword, which cleanly slices the cord in a single blow. The young sorceress is still soaking wet with a few feet of of the cave fisher's silk gumming up hair, cloth, and flesh, but she's no longer bound to the dead beast.

    Seeing Genevieve go limp, Jon empties another chamber of his revolver into the nearest deep gnome, dropping it, and runs to her aid. He recklessly attempts to skewer the remaining svifneblin before it can take advantage of Genevieve's paralysis, but manages only to draw it's ire in the form of an bloody ax wound to the thigh.

    @jon
    Spoiler
    Show
    4 damage, +1 grit


    Huril, too, sees Genevieve's peril, and attempts to finish off the carrion crawler with a single mighty slash. The thing darts forward as he lines up his swing, knocking the scimitar wide with is flailing tentacles and planting two more strikes from the poisonous appendages on flesh.

    @Huril
    Spoiler
    Show
    2 more DC 13 fort save or paralyzed for (2d4)[4] rds


    Back near the entrance, the Deputy completes the lengthy process of loading his crossbow.

    Spoiler
    Show
    no map. The svirfneblin at E10 is dead, and Jon moved to H9, those are the only changes
    Last edited by Bhaakon; 2012-04-23 at 05:00 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #954
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Jon grits his teeth and tries to return the favor, blade scything round in the pattern of the Andoranian sailors, graceful arcs punctuated by quick cuts.

    Spoiler
    Show
    attacking snirfy (1d20+8)[14]
    damage (1d6+3)[9]
    Check out these DSP projects:
    Akashic Mysteries (Incarnum-esque)
    Channeling Unleashed
    (I am not affiliated with either, just trying to get them more exposure.)

  25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Starbuck_II's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Enterprise, Alabama
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Tyr puts his sword away and says, "Well, I'm glad you are okay. We should probably make sure the others are okay." As he started moving left (moving to S 5).

  26. - Top - End - #956
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    "Thank you Tyr. You're right, whatever is happening over there, sounds like trouble. Lets head over." Mika will stay next to Tyr. When the enemies come into her view, "There are more of the dark gnomes and...something big. Here Tyr, Resistance."

    Spoiler
    Show

    move action to S6
    standard action to give resistance to Tyr (+1 to all saves for 6 rounds)

  27. - Top - End - #957
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ZeltArruin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Feeling more of the paralytic poison seep into his body, Huril shakes it off, though his last swing was far from useful as a result.
    Spoiler
    Show
    to hit:(1d20+9)[24]
    damage:[roll]1dd6+11[/roll]
    crit:(1d20+9)[18]
    damage:[roll]1dd6+11[/roll]
    Last edited by ZeltArruin; 2012-04-24 at 07:00 AM.
    ~ZA

    Pokemon I breed
    Dratini, Scyther, Skiddo, Ferroseed(SR, Spikes, Leech Seed), Growlithe(Morning Sun, Crunch, Close Combat), Larvitar(SR, Prusuit), Staryu, Chansey(Aroma Therepy, Seismic Toss), Gible, Eevee(Wish), Inkay, Magickarp, Riolu(Crunch, Bullet Punch), Charmander(Dragon Dance, Outrage), Frokie, Rotom, Drillbur, Vullaby(Knockoff, Foul Play), Pumpkaboo(destiny bond), fletchinder, goomy, chimchar(thunderpunch, firepunch, fakeout), swinub(SR, icicle crash)

  28. - Top - End - #958
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Huril's follow up slice does the trick, splitting the crawler's head wide open to reveal whatever passes for brains in such a thing.

    The remaining svirfneblin takes note, and immediately turns tail to flee, leaving an opening for Jon

    @Jon
    Spoiler
    Show
    AoO, otherwise he's going to run off the edge of the map and outside the radius of your light source. You can still follow him, though.


    Te deputy finishes loading his crossbow, but looks up to see no clear targets.

  29. - Top - End - #959
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    stack's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Jon takes a parting slice at the gnome, following close behind if it doesn't fall.

    Spoiler
    Show
    AOO (1d20+8)[14](22)
    damage (1d6+3)[4]
    crit (1d20+8)[10]
    damage (1d6+3)[9]

    If that doesn't do it, double move to stay adjacent and threatening, using the light from the light spell for illumination.
    Check out these DSP projects:
    Akashic Mysteries (Incarnum-esque)
    Channeling Unleashed
    (I am not affiliated with either, just trying to get them more exposure.)

  30. - Top - End - #960
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Apr 2011

    Default Re: New World IC, Group 1

    Spoiler
    Show
    You don't drop it. A double move is insufficient, you'll have to run to keep up (meaning you lose your dex bonus to armor until your next turn)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •