Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 821
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Your crossbow bolt sinks in the flesh of the closest monster, that growls madly before lunging at you. The other two wolves close distance with Selia and Rubido, now awake. Otrino is awake too. You all notice that the wolves are almost walking, due to their mutations. They seem to be pretty slow.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll for the wolf's bite: (1d20+5)[9] (crit: (1d20+5)[14]) miss
    Damage: (1d6+1)[6]
    If hit, trip: (1d20+1)[15] vs Melchia's (1d20)[16] (will add the modificator later)

    Situation
    Everyone is awake. Selia, Melchia and Rubido are in melee range with one wolf each. Selia, Melchia and Otrino are Prone. Rubido is Fatigued.

    Melchia sees the bite coming and easily dodges it. The wolf misses its target by a wide margin.

    Initiative (going by memory, I think Otrino had Improved Init)
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido <- UP NOW
    21 Melchia
    20 Wolf 1
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 2
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-01-22 at 09:10 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Hearing Melchia's shout, Rubido awakens quickly, getting to his feet and grabbing his weapon before heading towards Melchia.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action to stand from prone, and then drawing my weapon while I move closer to Melchia's position.

  3. - Top - End - #333
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    As Rubido stands up, the wolf finds the time to bite him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I always treat these kind of AoOs as done when the target is still prone: this means a -4 to AC, but it can't trip because the creature is still prone.

    Attack roll: (1d20+3)[19] (crit: (1d20+3)[23]) hit
    Damage: (1d6+1)[6]


    The wolf bites into the leg of the elf as it stands up.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido
    21 Melchia <- UP NOW
    20 Wolf 1
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 2
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-01-22 at 10:28 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #334
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Still wounded, Melchia still had power left in his mind; he could only hope it would be of use. Turning the fear of sleep inside outward, he projects an aura of terror into the minds of the wolves, hoping they could still indeed feel emotion given their strange mutations...

    Spoiler
    Show

    Melchia will take a 5 foot step away from any threatening wolves into a safe square, if possible. If not possible, he will manifest Demoralize defensively, DC 16 Concentration check: (1d20+7)[26]

    He'll burn his psionic focus to boost the save DC; all 'wolves' within 30 ft. of Melchia are entitled to a DC 15 Will save or else be shaken for 2 minutes.

  5. - Top - End - #335
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    With Melchia safely stepping away from the wolf, it tries to bite into Rubido who put himself in the way.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Will saves: (1d20+5)[12] fail, (1d20+5)[11] fail, (1d20+5)[22] saved

    Attack roll on Rubido: (1d20+3)[19] (crit: (1d20+3)[17]) hit, even while shaken
    Damage: (1d6+1)[5]
    If hit, trip: (1d20+1)[14] vs Rubido's (1d20+3)[18] not tripped

    The wolf bites Rubido's other leg, bleeding him, but Rubido manages to not fall.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    21 Melchia
    20 Wolf 1 (shaken)
    19 Otrino <- UP NOW
    15 Wolf 2 (shaken)
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-01-22 at 10:50 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #336
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Otrino tries to remember whether he's seen creatures like these before, and looks around. He immediately judges that the camp is open on all sides, and that there's nowhere he can go to cast safely. He would need to create safety for himself. Melchia's friends, too, would need to get ready to face these things. "Vehafor vi bivnix zahae ve," he says, spreading his fingers and moving his hands in circles in front of his face. Thick, white mist belches out of his mouth between the words, settling into a cloud around him. Once Otrino judges the cloud to be sufficiently large, he stands up, ready to cast again.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Casting Obscuring Mist and standing up. A fog descends in a 20-ft. radius circle around Otrino, except where that circle overlaps with the campfire.

    Knowledge: Nature to try to identify what the heck these things are: (1d20+5)[23]

    Going to sleep with spells prepared ftw.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2012-01-23 at 01:29 AM.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  7. - Top - End - #337
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    A bank of fog springs forward from Otrino's fingers, engulfing everyone involved in the combat. This results in severe visibility problems for everyone.

    In the sudden fog, the wolf next to Selia attacks her. The other one, lost in the fog, finds its way to the wizard.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll on Selia: (1d20+3)[10] (crit: (1d20+3)[14])
    Miss chance (1-20 miss): (1d100)[87] hit (Selia is prone)
    Damage: (1d6+1)[5]

    Situation: Rubido, Otrino, Selia each see one wolf in melee range. Melchia sees Rubido and Otrino.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    21 Melchia
    20 Wolf 1 (shaken)
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 2 (shaken)
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia <- UP NOW
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-01-23 at 02:07 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #338
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia, used to tuning out the voices of others while she sleeps, doesn't notice Melchia's shouting, although she does hear his crossbow firing, which wakes her up. Shortly after this, a wolf suddenly bites her. Talk about a rude awakening. She mutters, rolling away and standing up slowly. Noticing that they seemed to be in some sort of fog cloud, she shouts Melchia! Rubido! Let's finish them!, filling her voice with supernatural energy.


    Actions, etc.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alrighty, five foot "step"ing away from the wolf. Move action to stand up(unless it counts as movement?).

    Then I'm activating Inspire Courage, which is only affecting Melchia and Rubido (and me, of course).
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  9. - Top - End - #339
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    PersonMan
    Spoiler
    Show
    It's a move action to move 5 feet while prone. It causes AoOs as normal.

  10. - Top - End - #340
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    DM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ah, I see. Well, hmmm. Eh, seeing as I'm probably going to be AOO-locked for the entire encounter anyways, I'll go ahead and do it. I'll just shout from the ground, then.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  11. - Top - End - #341
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    AoO on Selia
    Attack roll: (1d20+3)[11] (crit: (1d20+3)[15])
    Miss chance (1-20 miss): (1d100)[1] miss (nice rolling, eh? Sheesh lol)
    Damage: (1d6+1)[3]

    As Selia rolls away from danger, the wolf tries to snatch her arm. Due to the fog, though, it doesn't manage to fix his attention on Selia's figure and bites the ground instead.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued) <- UP NOW
    21 Melchia
    20 Wolf 1 (shaken)
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 2 (shaken)
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-01-23 at 10:01 AM.

  12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Through the smoke, Rubido would attempt to find a weak point, any weak point, any gap in the wolf's defense.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sapphire Nightmare Strike on the closest wolf. If I have to move to get him there then I'll move. If not, then I'll take a five foot step back after the attack attempt

    Attack Roll: (1d20+7)[16]

    Damage: (1d8+2)[5] + (1d6)[2] + (1d6)[2]

  13. - Top - End - #343
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido concentrates and bursts in action at once with his blade. His attack, though very fast, isn't accurate and the wolf only needs to dodge slightly to avoid it.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    21 Melchia <- UP NOW
    20 Wolf 1 (shaken)
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 2 (shaken)
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

  14. - Top - End - #344
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido's wolf attacks again, after having dodged the sword.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll: (1d20+1)[11] (crit: (1d20+1)[18])
    Concealment (1-20 miss): (1d100)[76] miss
    Damage: (1d6+1)[4]
    If hit, trip: (1d20-1)[13] vs Rubido's (1d20+4)[23]

    Rubido sees the jaws coming at him and swiftly moves away. The wolf doesn't even connect.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    20 Wolf 1 (shaken)
    19 Otrino <- UP NOW
    15 Wolf 2 (shaken)
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

    Delaying: Melchia
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-01-25 at 11:02 AM.

  15. - Top - End - #345
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Otrino steps back, away from the wolf-thing. He has no better name for it. Out of the corners of his eyes he sees a vague, humanoid shape resolve itself in the fog. That would be one of Melchia's allies. Unfortunately, they're still lying on the ground. Otrino grimaces. He hadn't bought whoever it was enough time to defend themselves, and the spells he was casting weren't exactly the best first impression. But he couldn't help it. He has no better way of defending himself, much less everyone else.

    "Melchia," he calls out so everyone can hear. He hopes the wolf-things aren't intelligent enough to understand. "I'm going to summon help! See if you can buy me time, and don't be alarmed when it comes!" He undoes the clasp on his component pouch, his practiced fingers not needing the guidance of his eyes, and pulls out a miniature drawstring bag and a candle. He pulls the bag's mouth open and passes the candle front of it in a circle. After one pass he begins chanting, the circle getting bigger and bigger each revolution. "Confn ekess ve, skav di wer Drasonameko. Confn ekess ve, skav di wer Drasonameko..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Five-foot step to J18 (I believe I can take a five-foot step as part of a full-round casting).

    Begin casting Summon Monster I to summon a Small Fiendish Monstrous Spider. It should finish at the beginning of my next turn, summoning the Spider in I19.

    Begin praying that Melchia, Rubido, and Selia take me at my word, or are at least too busy with their respective wolf-things to spend actions disrupting my casting.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2012-01-25 at 02:44 PM.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Momentarily distracted with indecision, Melchia comes to his senses when Otrino steps back from the mutant wolf. Melchia cautiously follows, retreating from the snarling creature. He grits his teeth and concentrates into the fog where he last saw the wolf, sending out a wave of hostile thought.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Melchia will take his turn immediately after Otrino, 5 foot step away from the wolf, then manifest Disable into the space where he last knew the wolf to be. The wolf is entitled to a DC 14 Will save or else believe it is at 0 hp for 2 minutes.

  17. - Top - End - #347
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    You both step back to find, downed and hurt, Selia. Melchia can now clearly see all of his companions.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Will save for the wolf: (1d20+3)[7]

    If not disabled:
    Attack Otrino: (1d20+1)[6] (crit: (1d20+1)[11])
    Concealment (1-20 miss): (1d100)[36]
    Damage: (1d6+1)[4]
    If hit, Otrino's Concentration check: (1d20+7)[18]
    If hit: trip: (1d20-1)[13] vs Otrino's (1d20)[7]


    Selia's wolf
    Attack Selia: (1d20+1)[12] (crit: (1d20+1)[9])
    Concealment (1-20 miss): (1d100)[33] hit
    Damage: (1d6+1)[6]

    Selia is down to 3 hp.

    Notes for zimmerwald: your round is composed by a swift action, a move, a standard and free actions. A full-round action is just standard+move, so you still have a swift or free action available, like a 5-foot step. Also, you may choose the position of your summon the moment it enters the battlefield, so feel free to reposition when it's your turn again.


    You hear the wolf that was next to Otrino howl in pain as it moves away. On the opposite side, Selia screams at the second bite from that wolf, that opens a bad wound in her chest.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    20 Wolf 1 (shaken)
    20 Melchia
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 2 (shaken, disabled)
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia <- UP NOW
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-01-25 at 12:42 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #348
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia, feeling magical energy welling within her, pulls herself into something resembling a defensive posture, knowing that there isn't really much she can do but shout at the others to kill the damn thing with her magically empowered voice. She is definitely going to be having a word with Melchia after this. What was the point of having someone on watch when they would be ambushed anyways?

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Total Defense, continue Inspiring Courage.

    At least my AC is back up to 13 now...sigh.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  19. - Top - End - #349
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    PersonMan
    Spoiler
    Show
    Note that maintaining Inspire Courage and using Total Defense are both standard actions. I'm going to assume that you stopped talking, since the effects will linger for 5 rounds anyway. If you prefer otherwise, just say so.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued) <- UP NOW
    20 Wolf 1 (shaken)
    20 Melchia
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 2 (shaken, disabled)
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

  20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    Eh, screw fighting defensively, I've got better things to do.


    Rubido couldn't believe that move missed. While he wasn't quite a master (after having done it a grand total of what, two, three times now?) he thought he was pretty good. This only served to increase his determination.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack (1d20+4)[24]

    Damage (1d8+3)[9] + (1d6)[6]

  21. - Top - End - #351
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido violently sticks his blade in the head of the wolf, who loses consciousness.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    20 Melchia <- UP NOW
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 2 (shaken, disabled)
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

  22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    From the sound of the wolf's death-throes, Melchia assumes the battle is going better than expected. He tries to concentrate, in an attempt to regain his focus, whilst simultaneously listening, trying to figure out where the last remaining wolves are in the mist...

    Spoiler
    Show

    For lack of a better idea, Melchia will take a full-round action to try and regain his psionic focus, DC 20 Concentration check: (1d20+7)[15]

  23. - Top - End - #353
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    20 Melchia
    19 Otrino <- UP NOW
    15 Wolf 2 (shaken, disabled)
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

    ---

    By the way, if you see that it would be your turn, you're welcome to post even if I didn't reply to the last poster yet.

  24. - Top - End - #354
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    With the largest circle yet, taking almost the whole range of motion of his arm to produce, Otrino finishes the spell. Where the candle's wick passed through the air now hangs a ring of blood-red fire. The flame is not warm, nor does it disturb the mist, but you still feel that it would burn if you touched it. Seemingly out of nowhere the tip of a hairy, jointed leg emerges into the world, followed by seven more and then by a clacking head and sagging, bulbous body. The summoned spider, a little less tall than a halfling but more than twice as broad, plops onto the ground next to Selia, between Otrino and where he thinks her attacker is.

    "Atak najbliższego roślin z czterema nogami," he says, his voice deepening and seeming almost to crackle. It is a voice like unto the fire that until a moment ago had hung in the air, bespeaking a violence nowhere to be found in Otrino's normal speech. "Nie zatrzymuj się, dopˇki nie jest martwy." The spider clicks its mandibles in a complex pattern and lunges at Selia's wolf-thing.

    Otrino, with Melchia having taken care of their wolf-thing and Selia's wolf-thing distracted by his spider, reaches back to where he was sleeping only a few seconds ago. His backpack was where he left it, and still in reach. He opens the top and rummages around for a second before drawing out a pint of oil, a piece of parchment, and his flint and steel. He tears a strip off the parchment, uncorks the oil, sticks the parchment in and recorks it so the parchment forms a makeshift fuse. Then he begins striking the firelighter. "Whoever you are," he calls, "On the ground, get out of the way! I'm going to try to light that wolf up!" The spider lived all its life in a lake of fire and while Otrino didn't care much whether he hurt the vile thing or not, it would shrug off whatever damage this makeshift grenade would do. Melchia's ground-bound friend might not be so lucky.

    For those who speak Abyssal:
    Spoiler
    Show
    <Attack the nearest four-legged plant. Do not stop until it is dead.>


    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Summon spider into K19 as culmination of previous round's full-round action.

    Spider:
    Attack Wolf 3: (1d20+4)[5] miss
    Crit Confirm: (1d20+4)[18]
    Miss Chance: N/A. The spider has tremorsense out to 60 ft.
    Damage: (1d4)[2]
    Strength Poison (on the off-chance that the thornwolves are not immune): (1d3)[2] Fort DC 10 to resist


    Otrino:
    Draw out a pint of oil from his backpack, and begin preparing to throw it as a splash weapon. This is a full-round action.

    I chose Polish for Abyssal because PersonMan had already established that Russian mapped to Infernal.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2012-01-28 at 03:54 PM.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  25. - Top - End - #355
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The wolf, at the sight of a big, nasty, hellish spider, turns its attention to it. The spider tries to bite the animal and comes up very short; immediately, the wolf tries to retaliate.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack roll: (1d20+1)[11] (crit: (1d20+1)[11])
    Concealment (1-20 miss): (1d100)[61] miss
    Damage: (1d6+1)[5]
    If hit, trip: (1d20+1)[18] vs the spider's (1d20-1)[4]

    The wolf, too, misses its target as the spider quickly dodges the bite.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    20 Melchia
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia <- UP NOW
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-01-28 at 04:53 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #356
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia half-lifts herself upwards, pushing herself back out of the wolf's reach with a single jump-like motion, magical energy coursing through her body. Rather than being hindered by the bites of the wolf, it seems almost like she is invigorated by them, pulling herself onto her feet and preparing to stand. Her wounds continue to bleed, shedding an almost glowing crimson liquid that seems to flow in an odd fashion, slowing greatly before continuing, eventually losing its shine as it drops down to the ground, forming a sanguine trail from the bard to where she had been lying before. Something about the way she holds herself changes...

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Withdraw to J17. Moving at 2x the speed (albeit at 2x the time) and somehow completely bypass the wolf's formerly unbreakable defense. I mean, I could fluff it as the summon distracting it, but I sort of wand to lampshade the whole 'this makes no sense' thing in-game.
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2012-01-28 at 06:36 AM.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  27. - Top - End - #357
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Nyar.

    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued) <- UP NOW
    20 Melchia
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

  28. - Top - End - #358
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido would head towards the spot he heard the strange chanting. If he encountered one of the wolves, he's attack them.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+3)[5]

    (1d8+3)[7] + (1d6)[1]

    Miss Chance: (1d100)[47]

  29. - Top - End - #359
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido's sword swipes wide, without connecting with the wolf.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    20 Melchia <- UP NOW
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

  30. - Top - End - #360
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Melchia stops to think about the best course of action.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    19 Otrino <- UP NOW
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

    Delaying: Melchia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •