Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 821
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The spider scuttles madly and clacks its mandables at the wolf again. Otrino finishes preparing his makeshift grenade and chucks it where he thinks the wolf-thing stands. The mist billows as it hits, obscuring the spider from sight. Otrino moves away, knowing the spider will have disappeared.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spider:
    Attack Wolf 3:
    (1d20+4)[20]
    Crit Confirm: (1d20+4)[23]
    Miss Chance: N/A. The spider has tremorsense out to 60 ft.
    Damage: (1d4)[4]
    Strength Poison (on the off-chance that the thornwolves are not immune): (1d3)[1] Fort DC 10 to resist

    Spider disappears at the end of this turn.

    Otrino
    Attack Grid Intersection (K/L,18/19):
    (1d20+1)[3] v. AC 5
    Crit Confirm: N/A. The attack will only deal splash damage.
    Miss Chance: N/A. The attack targets a grid intersection, not a creature.
    Failure Chance: (1d100)[88] 51 and over succeed.
    Damage: 1

    Otrino moves to I 18.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    I hate a song that makes you think that you are just born to lose. Bound to lose. No good to nobody. No good for nothing...I'm out to fight those songs to my very last breath of air and my last drop of blood. I am out to sing songs that will prove to you that this is your world...
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The wolf, bitten by the hellish spider, recoils before lunging at him again fiercely.

    Spoiler
    Show
    First, Fort save: (1d20+5)[20]. Immunities will come but later! Or maybe not . The spider will disappear at the start of your next round.

    Attack roll: (1d20+1)[5] (crit: (1d20+1)[4])
    Miss chance (1-20 miss): (1d100)[88] swinganamiss
    Damage: (1d6+1)[6]
    If hit, trip: (1d20+1)[12] vs the spider's (1d20-1)[10]

    Apparently confused, the wolf misses the spider again, this time not even coming close.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia <- UP NOW

    Delaying: Melchia

    Map
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-01-31 at 09:21 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #363
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia clenches one fist, keeping an eye on the wolf that seemed to be watching from afar, willing the energy flowing in her to become a regenerative force. As she stands there, much of the blood coating her stops flowing and then reverses, pouring back into her wounds which slowly close.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spontaneously convert Doom to CLW and cast.
    (1d8+1)[6]
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  4. - Top - End - #364
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Nyar.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued) <- UP NOW
    19 Otrino
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

    Delaying: Melchia

    Map

  5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Lord, how he hated this mist. He'd blame all his problems on it. Yeah, that's it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attacking that wolf again.

    (1d20+4)[16]

    (1d8+3)[6] + (1d6)[5]

  6. - Top - End - #366
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    Cooooncealment (1-80 hit): (1d100)[31]

    Rubido hits the wolf powerfully and bleeds him severely. The wolf barks with pain.

    Initiative
    Spoiler
    Show
    22 Rubido (fatigued)
    19 Otrino <- UP NOW
    15 Wolf 3
    10 Selia

    Delaying: Melchia

    Map
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-02-01 at 12:59 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #367
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Seeing the edge of the mist, Melchia exits into the clear night air. His crossbow still loaded in his hand, he begins to circle the edge of the magically generated fog, looking for any stray enemies...

    Spoiler
    Show

    Is he by the edge, according to that map? If so, he'll step out of the mist, and begin making his way counter-clockwise around the perimeter of the cloud.

  8. - Top - End - #368
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Spoiler
    Show
    Welcome back. After one move action you can end up in N17, and you can take a shot at the wolf. Still miss chance, and with him being in melee with an ally, you'll have a -4 to the attack roll.

  9. - Top - End - #369
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Otrino nods in satisfaction as he hears fangs and steel sink into the wolf-thing, and its howls. However, just as the summon wouldn't last forever, neither would the mist, and it didn't sound like the wolf-thing was finished just yet. Neither was the wolf-thing that had confronted him and Melchia at first totally accounted for. They might even outlive the mist. He had better be prepared. "Litrix, ofilnar ve persvek dout erlelee," he says, pulling a strip of leather out of his pouch and touching it to his breast and abdomen. He then pulls out his crossbow, ready to load and fire.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Cast Mage Armor (AC 14), draw crossbow. Can't do much else.

    I did, however, move to I18 on my last turn, and this is not recorded on that map.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    I hate a song that makes you think that you are just born to lose. Bound to lose. No good to nobody. No good for nothing...I'm out to fight those songs to my very last breath of air and my last drop of blood. I am out to sing songs that will prove to you that this is your world...
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  10. - Top - End - #370
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The wolf, howling in pain, retreats as fast as it can (which is not very fast). As it disappears from you. Melchia sees it run past him, on its way back to the forest.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Combat is over, unless you want to pursue the wolf. Feel free to get mad at each other now.

  11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Melchia waits quietly on the edge of the fog as the sounds of battle fade. Judging by his expression alone, one might think he was simply waiting for the library to open, or perhaps distracted by some half-remembered puzzle or riddle.

  12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido hadn't been in all that great of a condition before, and now it just got worse. He was tired. Dead tired. "All right, everything aside..., he turns toward the newcomer "I don't care who you are, you helped, that's enough for me. I'm tired, and I need to sleep. If we're going to move, I suggest we move. If not, good night!"

  13. - Top - End - #373
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia, still partially covered in blood from the battle, clenches one fist. After a moment, it seems like she somehow presses barely-visible sparks of light from her palm, which she then places on one of her wounds. As before, the blood seems to liquify and flow back into her body.

    Melchia, who is this? She asks, eyes closed as her spilled blood comes back into her veins. Her tone betrays annoyance and some curiosity, but no outward hostiliy. She opens her eyes after a moment, inspecting the others to see if they were injured by the wolves as well. She furrows her eyebrows almost imperceptibly at Melchia's expression.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    CLW. (1d8+1)[9]
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2012-02-06 at 05:23 AM.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  14. - Top - End - #374
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Melchia seems to come to at Selia's question.
    "Ah. This man calls himself Rino. He happened upon our camp earlier on my watch. He was traveling alone, apparently pursuing some dark elves with aims of attacking the gypsy caravan. Our goals seemed relatively in unison, so I did not think it unreasonable to allow him to share our camp."

  15. - Top - End - #375
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia nods. Alright. As she notices Rubido's injuries she moves over to him. I'm going to assume you have nothing against me healing you with my power. She says and, if he doesn't seem bothered by it, places a hand on his arm, sending another pulse of her power through his body to heal his wound, calling his blood back into his veins and sewing the torn flesh back together. Something about the energy seems abnormal, and it seems almost eager to close even the smallest of cuts and scrapes as it flows through Rubido's body.

    Hmmm. Well, this isn't really the best first impression, but I'm Selia. I'd say it's nice to meet you, but after being torn up by a wolf I'm not in the best of moods and it so far really hasn't been. You're some sort of arcanist, I assume, as neither of these two tend to chant in foreign languages while they fight.

    Healing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moar CLW.
    (1d8+1)[9]
    If I roll a 1...
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2012-02-07 at 09:56 AM.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  16. - Top - End - #376
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Otrino has stayed silent since the wolf-things ran away. Using the last minute or so of fog as cover, he unloaded his crossbow as quietly as he could and placed it and his dagger on the ground in front of him. Then he crossed his arms in front of himeslf and waited, listening to what these people thought of him. The first voice was one he didn't know, a male voice, but with a familiar tenor cant. Otrino smiled at that; he didn't know this party contained an elf. It would make things easier with the caravan. The next to speak was the woman he'd seen under the wolf-thing. She seemed suspicious and surly, even after Melchia's dry explanation.

    "You presume correctly, Selia" he says, answering her last question first as the fog clears. "There was a time when I would have reached for a weapon to fight, but the years have not been kind to my strength. Melchia has summarized my business, though I would add that the dark elves' plans are definate, and that they will time their attack with sunrise the day after tomorrow.

    He sighs. "In giving my name I may have presumed too easy a familiarity. My full title is Otrino Perrone. Speaking of names, I haven't heard your friend's yet, though I suppose it could wait until morning. I do agree with him that we need to rest; unless I miss my guess I'm not the only one who will need to prepare spells in the morning."
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    I hate a song that makes you think that you are just born to lose. Bound to lose. No good to nobody. No good for nothing...I'm out to fight those songs to my very last breath of air and my last drop of blood. I am out to sing songs that will prove to you that this is your world...
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  17. - Top - End - #377
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia raises an eyebrow. What do you mean? Melchia isn't a spellcaster, and neither Rubido or I use spells either.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Melchia sits back down on the log, attempting to rekindle the fire.
    "Regardless of our actual abilities, we will require rest. Is it still my watch?"

  19. - Top - End - #379
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Melchia finishes his watch, then Rubido and Selia each take one. The next day, after having prepared spells, you travel all day. At dusk, you finally complete your pursue, and see the gypsy carts laid out in a circle, around a large pyre. After the guard catches sight of you, and you make sure that you don't have hostile intentions, you are allowed into the camp.

    A host of eyes is fixed on you as you step in. Humans, elves, and crossbreed mostly. There are about one hundred of them, sitting around the crackling fire. They don't pay much attention to you, because a half-elf woman is singing and dancing in front of the fire, casting swirling shades on the closest cart. She is stunningly beautiful, with a fair complexion and white curly hair, and has a lovely voice.

    While most of the gypsies are watching the show, an elder walks up to you, and with a stern voice he asks: "Travelers. What do you seek from us? We have little to offer, outside of knowledge." He is an elf, well past his middle age. His numerous ear piercings make him look younger than he is, though, and he's in very good shape. He wears black robes with intricate patterns, and his hair badly conceals a long scar that runs vertical on his face, from the forehead down to the left cheek.

    Spoiler
    Show
    The gypsy chick is reaaally hot. Any straight males or gay females in the party will be quite shocked by the sight.

    Also, knowledge time!
    Rubido's Knowledge (local): (1d20+4)[18]
    Otrino's Knowledge (local): (1d20+5)[25]
    Selia's Bardic Knowledge: (1d20+2)[12]

    Otrino remembers that for some gypsy populations, the Evening Dance assumes the role of a mating ritual, when the seeking person shows him/herself off in an effort to find their partner. This is not the case with group dances, though.

    ---

    Pushing stuff forward, I'm impatient. If you want to continue the discussion, you might want to use the OoC thread with spoilers or PMs. Plot plot plot!
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-02-10 at 02:07 AM.

  20. - Top - End - #380
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    "If you wish to marry that lass," whispers Otrino as the group makes it through the camp, "join in the dance. If you do not...do not. If you merely wish to dance with her, wait until the whole caravan joins in." Looking at the dancer, Otrino wishes, for the first time in a while, that he were a younger man. As it was, he couldn't dance so spryly if he tried, and if the woman had any elf in her - something Otrino did not doubt - he would have to leave her even sooner than most men.

    Otrino fights the impulse to nod his head and avert his eyes in the presence of the elder. Abject showings of fealty were not expected except between people who had actually pledged it to one another1. Instead he stood straight, showing respect precisely by not being so eager to change himself. "I desire nothing from you except an audience, a private one," he says, continuing to keep his voice low. "I have information for you, but you may wish to give it to the rest of your people in your own time and your own way."

    1
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yeah, I basically made this up.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    I hate a song that makes you think that you are just born to lose. Bound to lose. No good to nobody. No good for nothing...I'm out to fight those songs to my very last breath of air and my last drop of blood. I am out to sing songs that will prove to you that this is your world...
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  21. - Top - End - #381
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia steps forwards to speak immediately after the man finishes. We've come primarily to warn you. My comrade, with a gesture she indicates Otrino, has learned that a group of dark elves are planning to attack you at dawn tomorrow morning. Apart from that, we have a message from one of your number, imprisoned in Galsaff. He was supposedly attempting to set fire to a building and is, as far as we know, still in captivity. He asked us to tell you of his treatment by the guards there - they're torturing him, as she finishes, it's clear that Selia's anger at the guards is still there, although no longer fresh.

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I took a while posting...A bit too long, I guess.
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2012-02-10 at 01:12 PM.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  22. - Top - End - #382
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The elder sighs. "You bring bad news... I knew they would come and I'm glad we have someone to warn us." He listens to Otrino's whispering and gives him an eloquent glance. "So, I'm prepared for this. Give us help now and free our companion later, and we'll reward you all properly, I can assure this. Trust me, I'm a honorable person."

    After some sentences you start hearing a distinctive accent he has. It makes him sound exotic.

  23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Flight of fancy? Maybe, but the woman was a half-elf, so Rubido would most likely outlive her anyway. Well, if a weapon wasn't suddenly shoved somewhere important to the whole staying alive thing, then he'd outlive her. Well, time to get married. While Selia and Otrino were explaining what was going on Rubido would join in on the girl's dance.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Am I going to need a Perform (Dance)?

  24. - Top - End - #384
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Melchia remains quiet and attentive to the gypsy elder, seemingly indifferent the revelry around him. His hands are clasped behind his back, and he remains almost motionless.

  25. - Top - End - #385
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia nods. I have a question about...someone who may be a member of your caravan. One of the reasons we came was to find the reason for the apparent cursing of a man, a priest of the sun god Pelor. Did such a man do anything that you think may have drawn the ire of anyone in your group who has supernatural powers or casts spells? He claims he was cursed by a witch, but I don't want to make assumptions. She says.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  26. - Top - End - #386
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    A smile flashes on the face of the elder. "Yes, we are in fact able to help you. I'm glad you will help us, then. If I and my brethren live past tomorrow morning, I will tell you what we know."

    Meanwhile, Rubido throws himself in a wild dance with the gypsy. It is bewildering to admire the two figures moving at the mere sound of the woman's voice, as if she was controlling every single twist of both bodies. The chemistry is natural, and the two get lost with the exotic melodies. Everyone is rendered speechless by the beauty of the show. On a side, an adult male elf and an elderly human woman stand hugging, and silently crying tears of joy.

  27. - Top - End - #387
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    After a bit of chatting, the rest of the group is introduced to the community (Rubido did that just fine by himself). People start bringing out instruments and playing music, while everyone else forms a fun group dance which you are dragged in. Then, food is served. It is very spicy and has a strange taste, but it's not bad. After that, some beds are arranged for Otrino, Selia, and Melchia. Rubido gets to sleep with the girl.

    No enemies are sighted during the night.

    Just before dawn, you wake up and start preparing for the attack. Guards are doubled in the positions close to the forest. The soldiers place additional arrow quivers next to them, and sharpen their blades. You are most busy waking up Rubido, who didn't nearly sleep the hours he needed.

    At the time you expect the attack, it predictably comes. Three flaming arrows tear apart the dark sky, and land on three different caravans setting them on fire. A strange whistle is heard, and some arrows start being shot from the leaves. You do see movement in the bushes, but you can't quite make out any enemy. The guards start shooting as well wherever they see movement, if only to make sure the enemies don't have an easy time getting close.

    The elder in black robes takes his place crouched behind a barricade, in the center of the camp. He starts shouting to the people in the burning caravans to get out and seek another shelter. Some of the people immediately run out of the caravans, to a more secure position away from the forest.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Map

    Everyone please state the square (within the lit area) they want to start the combat in. Free round for you. Also, if you have any precast buffs, say so now. If you wish to alter the blockade positioning, tell me how you prefer to have them. Only the low barricades can be moved.

    Everyone has spells prepared and PP replenished, you got the time you needed. Rubido's sleep deprivation isn't enough to make him fatigued.

  28. - Top - End - #388
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    As they wake up Rubido, Selia smiles once they discover his fatigue. This was certainly the fastest courting and marriage she had seen in her life...

    Selia loads her crossbow and steps away from the barricade as the caravans are hit. Then she wills supernatural energy into her voice, shouting encouragement to the guards and inciting them to shoot well.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Selia starts at S-16. She'll 5 foot step to S-17 and load her crossbow once combat begins.

    She uses Inspire Courage as soon as the arrows fly.
    Last edited by PersonMan; 2012-02-13 at 01:06 PM.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Old-to-New table converter. Not mine, but useful enough to link in my signature.

  29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Melchia is up and alert all morning, his loaded crossbow in hand. When the attack begins as predicted, he briefly touches Selia and Rubido on the shoulder.
    "Open your minds to me. Let me be a conduit for our thoughts. It will be faster and safer than speaking aloud."
    Selia and Rubido each 'hear' a faint chiming in the back of their minds as Melchia closes his eyes and establishes a telepathic link. Just as he said, each member of the link can feel the presence of the others; the communication relayed throughout is less actual language, and more pure meaning, lightning-quick and without ambiguity.
    Melchia's mind can be felt orchestrating the whole affair; cold, logical, almost emotionless.
    <Stand fast: the drow are upon us. Keep up your inspiration, Selia; I have reason to believe our foes will resist my attacks.>

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spending 2 power points to manifest Mindlink, establishing a telepathic bond between Melchia, Rubido, and Selia (sorry, no room for Otrino, and Melchia trusts his tested companions more).

    The bond lasts for 20 minutes, and functions over any distance.

    Place Melchia at S-15.
    Last edited by CockroachTeaParty; 2012-02-13 at 10:16 PM.

  30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Despite his lack of sleep, Rubido strapped his weapon up, gave his new bride a reassuring smile (I hope I did that right. I never was good at reassuring people) and took up his position. Melchia taps him on the shoulder and now he hears the man's voice in his head. This was just one small step onto his newest path. He raised his sword high, and decided to try out the new line of communication. <Let's show them what happens when you deal with us, shall we?">

    Spoiler
    Show
    Place Rubido at X-11 in Punishing Stance.
    Last edited by Overlord Rion; 2012-02-14 at 02:22 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •