Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 821
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Otrino, conscious of his assignment, sticks near the elder, checking his crossbow and trying to be unobtrusive. In a spare moment, he casts a spell to protect his body, but otherwise his eyes flick back and forth between his charge and the tree line. In his zeal, he manages to completely avoid the adventurers he’d met on the road, and spots them only as Melchia forms his link with the other two. Otrino’s a little hurt, but stays where he is. They split up, making their way to their various destinations with the confidence soldiers place in a long-serving captain.

    Melchia, it turns out, takes his position in front of Otrino, who whispers to get his attention. He briefly considers casting the quiet communication spell he’d prepared, and then decides he didn’t need it. He’d left the military thirty years ago, and had never looked back. If Melchia didn’t trust him, he wouldn’t get to issue Otrino his orders. Prometeo squeezes Otrino’s wrist with his body.

    When the arrows come, Otrino resists the urge to begin casting. They still could not see their foe, and he could not guarantee that his creatures would last long enough to root them out. He hefts his crossbow and waits for a better target.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Otrino begins at R16. He has Mage Armor pre-cast. Other prepared spells can be found on his character sheet. Among them is Message in case Melchia ever feels the urge to open up
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  2. - Top - End - #392
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Several fighters come out of the bushes, sword in hand. They charge your positions, trying to get to the center of the camp. Melchia and Selia know Undercommon, and thus they're able to hear a voice in the bushes shouting: "Keep them busy, we want to draw their attention here!"

    Initiative and stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    27 Rubido
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia

    Map

    Rolled two 20s on init, nice!

  3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The enemies weren't close enough yet. They needed to get a little closer for Rubido to start smashing their faces in with his sword. Instead he'd take a defensive action in case arrows came along behind them.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Essentially Total Defense.

  4. - Top - End - #394
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Nananananana

    Initiative and map
    Spoiler
    Show
    27 Rubido
    20 Otrino <- UP NOW
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia

    Map

  5. - Top - End - #395
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Otrino scowls. He can only get a clear shot on the drow all the way on the right flank. More worryingly, Otrino notices that same right flank is understrength, and those understrength guards have to protect a gaggle of noncombatants. And if he notices, the drow will have noticed too. Fortunately, that situation can be remedied.

    "Selia," he whispers when she pauses for breath, "That's lovely. I want to be sure: will your song bolster the guards, and any other allies of ours that might take the field, as well as your friends?" He doesn't wait for an answer, knowing she can take advantage of his breathing, and probably more easily than he can hers. He puts his crossbow on the ground and pulls out the familiar summoning equipment. His chant is a little different, though. "Confn ekess ve, baeshra di guawysvern..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Begin casting Summon Monster I to summon a celestial badger in W17. It'll appear at the beginning of my turn next round, yadda yadda yadda.

    Also, drow can suck on their spell resistance.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2012-02-16 at 05:02 PM.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  6. - Top - End - #396
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The drow charge in, running past the barricades. The two on Rubido's side try to hit him and the guard near him, but Rubido easily parries the rapier lunge. The guard near him dodges the attack while dropping his bow, then swiftly grabs his sword and in a smooth movement cuts the drow's head out.

    On the south side, things are a lot harder. Two drow gang up on one guard and one manages to stab him in the chest, leaving him wounded on the ground. The last drow quickly steps in and thrusts his blade right through the gypsy's heart before he can even do anything. Enraged, the last remaining guard on that side charges one drow and hits him with his sword, thanks to Selia's chant. Unfortunately, the damage is not enough to bring the dark elf down.

    Initiative and map
    Spoiler
    Show
    27 Rubido
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    12 Selia <- UP NOW
    3 Melchia

    Map

    Sorry if I don't show you the rolls, but there were just too many to do. Rolling on my table. :)

  7. - Top - End - #397
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia continues her shouting, sending a short burst of thought through the mental link she, Rubido and Melchia share.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Tell Otrino it will, and that even once I finish up the effects will stay for a while.


    Due to the mage's apparent plan to summon again, Selia decides to wait with her shooting, moving behind the barricade towards her allies.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Takes a standard action each turn to sing. Flergflerg.

    Anyways, stepping 5' to S 16.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  8. - Top - End - #398
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Initiative and map
    Spoiler
    Show
    27 Rubido
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia <- UP NOW

    Map

  9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Three of the drow seem close enough to Melchia that he decides to risk expending more of his personal mental strength. He floods the area with fear, trying to demoralize the drow and reduce their threat against the gypsy guards and civilians.

    Spoiler
    Show

    If the power is centered on the corner of ST/15-16, I should be able to catch drow 3-5 in the radius of Demoralize. Melchia will expend his psionic focus to use Psionic Endowment to increase the save DC.
    Power Resistance checks:
    1: (1d20+2)[12]
    2: (1d20+2)[4]
    3: (1d20+2)[20]

    Should I overcome PR/SR, they are entitled to a DC 15 Will save or else become Shaken for 2 minutes.

  10. - Top - End - #400
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Melchia senses that, for one reason or another, all the drow resisted his mental attack. Meanwhile, Selia takes aim with her crossbow and shoots, but the enemy easily dodges the bolt.

    Initiative and map
    Spoiler
    Show
    27 Rubido <- UP NOW
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia

    Map

  11. - Top - End - #401
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido waits for the right moment to strike the drow fighter down.

    Initiative and map
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino <- UP NOW
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia

    Delay: Rubido

    Map

  12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Light flashes out of the bag’s open mouth, and a large white badger with a light blue back and light blue face stripes appears behind the line of wagons. "Pomoc drzite liniju!" calls Otrino. The badger grunts and shifts its waddling weight to better face the drow between it and the guard. It then growls and jumps at the drow, sweeping with is claws and gnashing its teeth.

    As the badger savages the drow, Otrino considers the tactical situation. Maybe the drow had expected him, and they had certainly studied the guards. But maybe they did not expect the adventurers. Maybe that was why they had chosen to rush the guards: they were more confident they could deal with them than with strangers. "Rubido!" he calls, "There are more drow to the right, and fewer guards. I’m going to put you where you’re needed. Don’t be alarmed.” He barks a short command, "Thirku!" and suddenly, without light or smoke for fanfare, Rubido and the badger swap places.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Celestial badger is summoned in square X15, flanking drow 3 with the guard. It full attacks drow 3.

    Claw 1 Attack: (1d20+6)[16][17]
    Claw 1 Crit Confirm: (1d20+6)[26][27]
    Claw 1 Damage: (1d2)[2][3]

    Claw 2 Attack: (1d20+6)[15][16]
    Claw 2 Crit Confirm: (1d20+6)[12][13]
    Claw 2 Damage: (1d2)[1][2]

    Bite Attack: (1d20+2)[15][16]
    Bite Crit Confirm: (1d20+2)[8][9]
    Bite Damage: (1d3)[1][2]

    Otrino casts Benign Transposition on Rubido and the badger. Hopefully Rubido is willing. The badger certainly is.

    EDIT: Like a fool I forgot to add Selia's bonus for Inspire Courage. The correct values are in red.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2012-02-20 at 12:04 AM.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  13. - Top - End - #403
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The celestial badger appears in the middle of the battlefield and slashes twice the flanked drow. Clearly, Selia's voice is powerful enough to bolster the confidence of the magical beast, even if it doesn't understand a single word. Empowered by the woman's magical's speech, its claws tear apart the dark flesh and spill drow blood. The dark elf falls to the ground. After the switching teleport, a drow is heard shouting "OK, we got quite some resistance here. Casters. Requesting support!" before it lunges at Rubido, unsuccessfully. He then recoils.

    From the woods emerges another drow, with a scroll on hand. As he reads aloud the spell, Selia and Otrino recognize it just before a bank of fog envelopes them all.

    The other drow who is now close to the warblade rummages through a pocket and throws a silvery and red stone at the barricade behind which most of you, as well as the elder, stand. Only Rubido actually sees this, and recognizes the Thunderstone. On impact, the stone explodes in a terrible boom, shocking your ears.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Fort saves!
    Selia: (1d20+3)[13] fail
    Otrino: (1d20+2)[8] fail
    Melchia: (1d20+2)[7] fail

    aaand we got three deafened people, for one hour. Anything involving using your voice has a 20% of failing. For bardic music, it's a 20% each turn of not working, so it does not automatically end.

    Blind (fog), deaf, with a caster on the enemy ranks and a NPC to keep from dying. You can't really complain that I'm giving you easy fights. Thank Mindlink...


    The elder elf, after this, curses the drow. "You will never get me, you scum! You will all die today! Everybody, get to safety!" Nobody in the fog hears this, but Rubido is telling you.

    Shouting and the smell of burning wood are all over, and again some fog impedes your vision. Rubido is able to relay a bit of info to Selia and Melchia through the mental connection, though.

    Initiative and map
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    12 Selia <- UP NOW
    3 Melchia

    Delay: Rubido

    Map
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-02-20 at 12:46 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #404
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia, ears ringing, mutters something not even she can hear and steps out of the fog cloud.

    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm really starting to hate those things.

    Rubido, can you find out from our own caster how long this cloud lasts? I would, but I can't hear anything.
    She relays through the Mindlink.

    Once she can see the drow fighting the guard near Rubido, Selia fires her crossbow, hoping to clear one side of the battle quickly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Their caster is ahead of me, in the forest behind the barricade.


    She sends through the mental link.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    5' step to S-16.

    B. Music Fail Chance: (1d100)[100] 1-20 fails.

    Attack!: (1d20+1)[12]
    Damage: (1d10+1)[5]
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Though deafened, Melchia can still 'hear' his companions through the mindlink; he was grateful for his own foresight. Stepping out of the fog, he takes a knee and fires at one of the dark elves.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move to R-17.
    Firing at the DS, or D4 if I can't otherwise see DS.
    Attack: (1d20+3)[9]
    Damage: (1d8+1)[8]

  16. - Top - End - #406
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The bolt flies near the drow, without hurting him.

    Initiative and map
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino <- UP NOW
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia

    Delay: Rubido

    Map

  17. - Top - End - #407
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Letting his familiarity with such spells take over, Otrino picks up his crossbow and feels his way to the edge of the fog. "Stay here, elder," he says in a tone both firm and concerned, hoping the elf could hear him. "and take cover. The fog should protect you if they turn again to bows." It would, too. If they couldn't see him, they couldn't target him in the fog that would last for at least half an hour, and bringing more destructive magic to bear would likely blast the fog away.

    Finding the edge of the fog, Otrino steps outside it and again takes stock of the field. It may be just the fog, but he can no longer see any drow on the left flank. Furthermore, Otrino knows from experience how decisive spellcasting could be: the drow knew it too, or they wouldn't have held their caster in reserve. Accordingly, Otrino fires at him, his bolt following Melchia's. The then shouts his command, "Ubiti madionicara!" to the badger, which obediently bounds forward as fast as it can go, skids around the corner of the wagon, and comes to a panting halt next to the spellcaster.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Otrino moves to Q18 and fires at DS.

    Crossbow Attack: (1d20+3)[7]
    Crossbow Crit Confirm: (1d20+3)[17]
    Crossbow Damage: (1d8+1)[2]

    After this attack is resolved, the badger double moves to AC18. It can do so without provoking from either D4 or DS. It will, however, threaten an AOO on DS should DS move or attempt to cast.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  18. - Top - End - #408
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Another bolt flies near the drow, without hurting him. The drow looks at the human imparting orders and the celestial animal following, quickly glances at you and decides against casting. Instead, he retreats away from the badger, to a safe place. Too many bolts around him! He dives to your right, behind a cart.

    The two remaining drow run up to him and cover him. A gypsy tries a lucky shot at them but is unsuccessful, another chases the group from the other side of the cart.

    Initiative and map
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    12 Selia <- UP NOW
    3 Melchia

    Delay: Rubido

    For those wondering, DS used Retreat and stepped diagonally on his way to cover. He imagined the summon might expire very soon (it will at the start of Otrino's next turn).

    Map

  19. - Top - End - #409
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido had been taken aback at the Drow's tactics, strange as they might be. But he had had enough. This was going to make him remarkably easy to hit, but he needed to draw their attention away from the summon.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Charging to Y 21 if I can. Not sure if the diagonal makes me unable to do so. If I can't, double move to the same spot anyway. As a result of the charge and the stance, my AC is...13. And I shall be spending an inspiration point (Leaving me with 2) to add 3 to my attack roll if it's a charge and not a double move.

    Attack Roll (1d20+7)[10]

    Damage (1d8+3)[5] + (1d6)[1]

  20. - Top - End - #410
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido swiftly presses the drow who are trying to hold up against the superior forces.

    Initiative, map, notes
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    15 Rubido
    12 Selia <- UP NOW
    3 Melchia

    The obstacles block you from charging. At least you have some more AC!

    Map

  21. - Top - End - #411
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia, still unable to hear even her own voice, attempt to continue her supernaturally charged enouragement as she moves around one of the caravan wagons, knowing that Rubido was fighting with the remaining drow on the other side.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sing: (1d100)[46] 1-20 is fail.
    Moving to Y-17. Not shooting because I don't have that one feat.
    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  22. - Top - End - #412
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Selia's large bolt flies past Rubido and both drow. The targeted enemy is quick to dodge the projectile.

    Initiative, map, notes
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    15 Rubido
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia <- UP NOW

    Map

  23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    CockroachTeaParty's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    A pie factory.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Melchia takes a moment to reload his crossbow, then moves behind one of the wagons. With his back against the corner, he can just make out a cluster of drow to the southeast...

    Spoiler
    Show

    Move action: reload.
    Move action: move to O-20

  24. - Top - End - #414
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Nothing to see here, move along.

    Initiative, map, notes
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino <- UP NOW
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    15 Rubido
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia

    Map
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-02-21 at 09:49 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #415
    Troll in the Playground
     
    zimmerwald1915's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lake Wobegon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    As the badger vanishes with a satisfied grunt, Otrino takes a different path from Melchia. If all the drow had fled in the same direction, and it looked like they had, they might all be clustered together. When he gets close enough to see that is indeed the case, he grins wolfishly. "Vehafor iwiek," he says, perhaps a little too loudly because he can't hear himself. He reaches into his pouch and pulls out a bit of dried fat, crunching down on it with his teeth and spitting out the remainder.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move to T22. Cast Grease on the grid intersection (X,Y)(22,23).

    Spell Failure (21-80 succeeds): (1d100)[14]

    If the spell succeeds, all three drow must make a DC 15 Ref save or fall prone. They being drow, they'll probably succeed, but it's the thought that counts, no?

    EDIT: but of course the spell fails.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2012-02-21 at 10:27 AM.
    Milk Chocolate Justiciar of the Haley Fanclub
    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    "I'm the R to the E to the T-C-O-N, and I change the past so the now makes sense again. I'm Retconlicious!"
    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few are my favorite things.
    Humanized stick figure Twilight Sparkle by me. Find the full set here.

  26. - Top - End - #416
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The spell's verbal components come out wrong from Otrino's mouth, and the spell does not take effect. Rubido can hear the laughter of the drow as this happens.

    The sergeant points a finger at the guard approaching him. A burst of silvery energy sprouts from his finger, killing the guard. Meanwhile, the two other drow try to hurt Rubido with their rapiers. Rubido, though, is very agile and dodges one attack, while the other connects with his leather armor.

    From the fog, Rubido suddenly hears the elder cry for help. "Ahh! Go away, you! You are not going to kill me today, I repeat!"

    Initiative, map, notes
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    15 Rubido <- UP NOW
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia

    Map
    Last edited by mucco; 2012-02-21 at 11:17 AM.

  27. - Top - End - #417
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Overlord Rion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    With a shout and a heave, Rubido swung his sword in a downward arc, making sure to try and hit both Drow in front of him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Steel Wind on the two Drow in front of me.

    Attack Roll on the left drow (1d20+4)[9]
    (1d8+4)[7] + (1d6)[3]

    Right drow (1d20+4)[10]
    (1d8+4)[9] + (1d6)[1]

  28. - Top - End - #418
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    Rubido's blade swings a bit too slowly, and both drow manage to dodge it.

    Initiative, map, notes
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    15 Rubido
    12 Selia <- UP NOW
    3 Melchia

    Wow, unlucky streak for you guys. Between saving throws and attack rolls...

    Map

  29. - Top - End - #419
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    PersonMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Duitsland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Going to assume that Rubido is telling us what he hears through the Mindlink.


    Selia sends a burst of thought to Melchia, requesting that he be the one to help the elder while she reloads, attempting to continue her supernaturally strengthened inspirational shouting.

    Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Reload.
    Bardic Music check: (1d100)[44] 1-20 fails, as usual.

    Not Person_Man, don't thank me for things he did.

    Also not a girl.

  30. - Top - End - #420
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2010

    Default Re: Shadows of Anmer IC

    The silence in which you fight as one is stunning to the drow. You impress them!

    Initiative, map, notes
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Otrino
    19 Drow
    16 Gypsy
    15 Rubido
    12 Selia
    3 Melchia <- UP NOW

    Map

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •