New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1493
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: MS Paint Adventures 4: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Malmagor Andrigal View Post
    EDIT: Also, Life and Void symbols are up. I'm still expecting Doom and Blood
    Doom, Blood, Rage, and Hope will all be out later this week.
    The Evil Midnight Lurker what Lurks at Midnight
    "An object at rest -- CANNOT BE STOPPED!!!!!"

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Ogre in the Playground

People actually commented on my comment! Self worth... rising...

Jane's hat throwing is one of the most adorable things I've seen in... in awhile. It's pretty darn adorable.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Banned

frown Re: MS Paint Adventures 4: 13

Eurgh, my computer's out so I can't keep up.

things like this make me feel better
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by irenicObserver; 2011-12-06 at 05:31 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    that and after reading homestuck, Problem sleuth just... isnt any good.
    It's still pretty good. If nothing else, it's worth reading so you get all the shoutouts in Homestuck. And sepulchritude is still awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    People actually commented on my comment! Self worth... rising...

Jane's hat throwing is one of the most adorable things I've seen in... in awhile. It's pretty darn adorable.
    Jane in general is completely adorable. And her hat has an echeladder! I'm sure that hat will stay with us through the narrative for a long time to come
    It will probably never be heard from again save in hat-based character models

Quote Originally Posted by irenicObserver View Post
    Eurgh, my computer's out so I can't keep up.

things like this make me feel better
    Spoiler
    Show
    The image isn't working for me. I followed the link directly though and it's pretty funny. Not sure why that would be Karkat rather than the Courtyard Droll though.

And finally my own thoughts. So, the most recent update as of this writing shows Jane with an echeladder and she's already 14 ranks advanced through it. I had assumed echeladders were game constructs that only appeared when a character entered their Sburb session with their non-dream body (since Jade spent a ton of time on prospit but entered LOFAF at rank 1). However, this new development seems to imply that the scratch changed the universe itself to more closely match the setting of a Sburb session. That's much more sweeping than I would have thought, even knowing that the Condense is an active manager of this universe.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ogre in the Playground

FedoraFreak references always make me smile.
    i am going to make it through this year
    if it kills me
    i am going to make it though this year
    if it kills me

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Titan in the Playground

I think the echeladder thing being so much easier is annother example of the sburb speedrun thing, the game thinks the echeladder was too hard for the humans so it made it easier so they can reach god teir faster.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Banned

Hey Tectonic, you think they could put that LOSAD image on a t-shirt? Would anyone like a t-shirt with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    And finally my own thoughts. So, the most recent update as of this writing shows Jane with an echeladder and she's already 14 ranks advanced through it. I had assumed echeladders were game constructs that only appeared when a character entered their Sburb session with their non-dream body (since Jade spent a ton of time on prospit but entered LOFAF at rank 1). However, this new development seems to imply that the scratch changed the universe itself to more closely match the setting of a Sburb session. That's much more sweeping than I would have thought, even knowing that the Condense is an active manager of this universe.
    I thought something similar with John and the fact that Vitality Gel only showed up in the Medium. But I also thought back to the Guardians and how advanced they were which makes me wonder, we saw them on Grandpa's Battleship traveling through the Medium so what's to say they didn't level up in there? But then Jane also has concepts such as grist show up outside as well.

EDIT:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm posting this here so I won't forget, Gamzee with the warhammer of zillyhoo with colorful face-paint holding Ms Paint's bucket Cal draped around his shoulders with a badly drawn frame of zillyhoo cherubs. Babbydave clinging to WV and Babby Jade with Midnight Crew'd Clover, there
    Last edited by irenicObserver; 2011-12-06 at 06:00 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1028

I'm pretty sure Echeladders just plain exist outside of Sburb. These universes are silly to start with. (Captchalogue cards were probably a Skaianet/CrockerCorp product, though.)

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Ogre in the Playground

I wonder how The Cancer will manifest in the Alpha!verse.

I mean, it's still the same Bilious Slick, isn't it? So it's still got the screwed up genetics that Karkat inadvertently gave it. So it still has cancer...

I'm pretty sure we won't have someone prototyping an omnipotent dog to lead to Jack Noir's ascension as an unbeatable boss...
    if it kills me
    if it kills me

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Bugbear in the Playground

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow of the Sun View Post
    I wonder how The Cancer will manifest in the Alpha!verse.

I mean, it's still the same Bilious Slick, isn't it? So it's still got the screwed up genetics that Karkat inadvertently gave it. So it still has cancer...

I'm pretty sure we won't have someone prototyping an omnipotent dog to lead to Jack Noir's ascension as an unbeatable boss...
    Actually, in an interesting trick, the universe was simultaneously destroyed and reborn. There's a distinct possibility that the cancer was destroyed. This is the "Alpha Timeline" now after all; the one meant to succeed.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1031

Now that we know that Jake is the Page of Hope, that means that Bro has got to be the Heir, right? Also, Lalonde has to be the Witch, because Jane is a hero of Life, and Hussie wouldn't make her and Feferi the Witches of Life.

Also, one of them has to be the Hero of Blood, because the Hero of Bloods alleged power is to determine the blood color of the inhabitants of the new universe. So either Bro is the Heir of Blood, or Mom Lalonde is the Witch of Blood. I don't know which would be better.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Titan in the Playground

bro and mom are unlikely to be the witch and the heir, it's apparent from the frog temple that they will be joining up with the beta kids, who already have a witch and a heir. Mage and Rogue probably.

Edit: Or prince or theif... might have missed one or two others...

Or you know some random title/element we haven't seen yet like Guard of Stone or something.
    Last edited by Draconi Redfir; 2011-12-06 at 10:36 PM.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Now that we know that Jake is the Page of Hope, that means that Bro has got to be the Heir, right? Also, Lalonde has to be the Witch, because Jane is a hero of Life, and Hussie wouldn't make her and Feferi the Witches of Life.
    Wait, where did it say that Jake was the Page of Hope and Jane was the hero of Life?

Also, what makes you think that they have to be an Heir and a Witch? Did I just completely miss something here?

14. - Top - End - #1034

Assuming the featured 8 classes and 12 aspects on the Homestuck rpg fanbook; Rogue=Thief, Mage=Prince, Bard=Page and Sylph=Maid.

We have already seen 4 god-tier types, so there's eight to go.

Current alive non-tier trolls:

Terezi: Seer of Mind
    Karkat: Knight of Blood
    Kanaya: Sylph of Space (well, kinda alive? anyways, Jade already takes the Space slot)
    Sollux: Mage of Doom (unless he's finally dead)
    Gamzee: Bard of Rage

And there's also UU, which i'm not accounting for at the moment due to lack of information.

If there's only 12 aspects, there are 4 vacant ones: Life (Jane), Hope (Jake), Heart and Void, which could go either way.

This is, of course, an estimation, just for the sake of beign able to say "i called it" if i'm proven right.

Of course this also makes me realize there were way better questions that could have had a shot at beign answered without spoiling much, such as the nature of the classes, and which is UU's class, if (s)he has one. Asking for aspect would definately be spoilery, in my opinion.

EDIT: and yes, i listed the trolls in order of favourite.
    EDIT2: Yes, i ship KarklesxTerezi
    EDIT3: I also crack ship TerezixKanaya
    EDIT4 Which could be interpreted that i also ship KarklesxTerezixKanaya, but i'm already off the branches.
    Last edited by Madmal; 2011-12-06 at 11:59 PM.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Wait, where did it say that Jake was the Page of Hope and Jane was the hero of Life?
    When Jane and Jake were introduced, she had a line about her MAIDEN voyage being the time of her LIFE, and his had something about turning a new PAGE, at least that's what he HOPES. Afterwords, UU told Jane that she was the hero of Life, and when Jake's funeral in Prospit was seen, the Prospitians were chanting "The Page is dead, our Hope is lost."

This would seem to strongly indicate that Jane is the Maid of Life, and Jake is the Page of Hope.

Also, what makes you think that they have to be an Heir and a Witch? Did I just completely miss something here?
    That I do not know.

So. Here's my theory on DS and RL. It works on the following premises:

Premise #1) There will be no overlap between the kids and the Alphakids when it comes to class or role. This is because indications are that all eight kids will be playing together.

Premise #2) This is not true of the trolls. Kanaya and Aradia already share the Time and Space roles with Dave and Jade, and Karkat and Terezi share the Knight and Seer classes with Dave and Rose. Therefore, the Alphakids could, in fact, have any of the classes or roles of the trolls.

With that in mind, there are six classes and six roles not taken yet, and DS and RL will have two of them.
    The classes are Thief, Bard, Rogue, Mage, Sylph, and Prince. If you go by the fan RPG, you don't need Rogue, Bard, or Mage, but I don't think that's a safe bet, since that RPG had no input from Hussie to my knowledge. Beside, why the hell would a Bard be a Page? Wouldn't the Maid be the Page, and the Mage be the Witch, and the Prince be the Heir?

Anyway.
    The roles are Void, Heart, Mind, Rage, Blood and Doom.

Now. We know that RL is under the same dark pockets that we've seen in two other places - with the Equicestor, and with Grim!Rose. Therefore, I presume that she has Void. DS seems like someone who is going to have either Mind or Heart, and we have seen a lot of what Mind does already, so Heart is a strong contender.

With all of that in mind, I am going to go ahead, based on the personalities that we've seen so far, and call RL as either the Thief of Void or the Mage of Void, based on her apparent hacker skills and tricky abilities, and DS the Bard of Hearts or the Seer of Hearts based on his desire to really understand people and help them to become better people. Even if he sometimes does it in odd ways.
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

I am loving the little fairy bulls.

So cute!
    if it kills me
    if it kills me

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    DS the Bard of Hearts or the Seer of Hearts based on his desire to really understand people and help them to become better people. Even if he sometimes does it in odd ways.
    If Kid Bro isn't the Hunk of Rumps, I'll be disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Roamer View Post
    I think he did the only morally acceptable thing by killing everyone.
    Hark! An avatar drawn by Kate Beaton!

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by irenicObserver View Post
    Hey Tectonic, you think they could put that LOSAD image on a t-shirt? Would anyone like a t-shirt with that?
    ...I would ki- do something ridiculous for a t-shirt with that on it. Something so, completely ridiculous. And I think that yeah, you could put that on a shirt. Although I don't know how.

So cute!
    Yes, they are quite adorable. I would say they are the most adorable things in homestuck, but Jade. And Nepeta. And the Wayward Vagabond.

...Since when has homestuck been so adorable???

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Banned

So cute!
    I'm still looking at gettingone of those and my very own Arthour, srsly.
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Also, one of them has to be the Hero of Blood, because the Hero of Bloods alleged power is to determine the blood color of the inhabitants of the new universe. So either Bro is the Heir of Blood, or Mom Lalonde is the Witch of Blood. I don't know which would be better.
    Keyword alleged, this is all fan conjecture that I have seen from the MSPA wiki. It's not likely that the game would have a class for something so arbitrary, does blood color really matter that much to the universe? The only other ability the Blood class has is the apparent ability to make rainbow drinkers (it was Karkat that kissed Kanaya). Don't sound so sure of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    ...I would ki- do something ridiculous for a t-shirt with that on it. Something so, completely ridiculous. And I think that yeah, you could put that on a shirt. Although I don't know how.

Yes, they are quite adorable. I would say they are the most adorable things in homestuck, but Jade. And Nepeta. And the Wayward Vagabond.

...Since when has homestuck been so adorable???
    Ever since Jade showed up, she is made of adorable. Even the trolls are especially adorabloodthirtsty.
    Last edited by irenicObserver; 2011-12-07 at 10:44 AM.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ettin in the Playground

He finally did the goat thing. Sort of.

21. - Top - End - #1041

Forget Bec Noir or the Wolf head. That bleat and those eyes sent a chill down my spine...
    Last edited by Madmal; 2011-12-07 at 09:17 PM.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Banned

And D???'s hair is also shaped like a bird, huh.

23. - Top - End - #1043

...WHAT.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe she's the human's aradia? I mean she IS the maid right?
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

What the...?

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Troll in the Playground

Did anybody else notice the pulse emitted by the sun?

Lots of blue/orange/red/black in this scene.

⑨Strongest Ice⑨

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ettin in the Playground

I would like to say I was shocked and stunned by this sudden character death, or even that I didn't believe that she was actually dead since she's a major character and all, but after all this time my first thought was "Huh, I wonder if you can go god-tier before you even start the game somehow?"
    Excellent avatar by Elder Tsofu.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Orc in the Playground

Did anyone else burst out laughing? I sure did

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Ogre in the Playground

If only she'd been wearing her clever disguise. I'm sure the pranksters aegis would be a great defence against a whatever that was.
    Last edited by Selrahc; 2011-12-08 at 08:19 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh Hussie, why you trollin'?
    if it kills me
    if it kills me