Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 1197
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Uidon starts giving chase to the fleeing slaver. Their speed match so this chase is likely to take long, the winner the most resilient (does xilef chase him down as well?)
    Seanon hurries to heal Xilef before she loses too much blood (2d8+6)[13]

    The slaves round up the uncontious survivors and the surrendered guards.
    You have 3 slavers at your mercy. As they were dragged to Kanros feet the slaves keep spiting and pushing them. (1d3-1)[0] other slavers are still alive but uncontious, as well as (1d4)[2] slaves.
    Playing:
    Zed, the supportive dirty dwarf druid NPC
    Syco, the BHWAhahahahah!! ORCS ARE COMING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    zagan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Xilef thank Seanon for the healing and then like Uidon she run after the fleeing slaver. Once she near the slaver she growl at him, "Surrender or face our wrath !"

    OOC: Taking the run action so moving at quadruple my speed for a total of 200ft

    Effect:
    GMF: 6 hours
    Longstrider: 6 hours
    Bull's Strength: 6 minutes
    Dazzled: Unknow
    Fast Healing 2: 6 rounds

    Stat:
    Spoiler
    Show

    CN Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger)
    Condition:
    Greater Magic Fang (+1 att and dmg with natural weapon)
    Longstrider (+10ft speed)
    Bull's Strength (+4 STR)
    Dazzled: -1 to att, search and spot
    Shifting: (+2 Str, 2 Claws, Bite)
    HP: 19/86 (6HD) AC: 19 Touch: 19 Flat: 16 (+3 dex, +6 defense bonus)
    Reserver Point: 80 Massive Dmg Threshold 37
    Speed: 40ft (50ft with longstrider)
    Fort: +10 Ref: +9 Will: +7
    BaB: +5 Grapple: +8 (+11 shifting and whirling)
    Resistance: Imp Uncanny dodge (dex to ac even if flat-footed or invisible attacker, cannot be flanked unless rogue 9+), Trap sense +1 (Ref save and AC against trap), Woodland Stride (move normal through natural undergrowth), Trackless Step (leave no trail), Reckless nature (+2 to Init and Ref save, -2 to Will save), Shifter ferocity (act normally while under 0hp), Shifter Healing (at end of shifting heal 6hp)
    Init: +5
    Melee: Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Claw +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Bite +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Standard attack, Bite or Claw +11 (1d6+7)
    Melee: Full attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +8/+8 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6/+6 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +11 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +6/+6 (1d6+4) plus Bite +6 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +9/+9 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+7 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Ability Score:
    Str 16(+3), Dex 16(+3), Con 16(+3), Int 8(-1), Wis 19(+4), Cha 6(-2)
    Skill: Survival +17, Handle Animal +12, Jump +13, K (nature) +8, Listen +6, Spot +6, Balance +5, Climb +5, Ride +5
    Special ability: Shifting: 2/5, 13 rounds, +2 Str, 2 claw, bite, low-ligh vision, Whirling Frenzy; 1/2, 6 rounds, +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round, Beast Spirit: Various + Reroll failed will save next round, move action to transfer spirit to summoned creature grant +4 Str, Dex or Con, Wild Empathy +11, Spellcasting
    Latest homebrew: The Avatars of Magic, powerful monster each dedicated to ne school of magic.

    My homebrewer's Extended Signature
    My character :
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mirar, Bizarre human Focused Conjurer/Master specialist (summoning specialist)
    Xilef, shifter Druid 8//Barbarian 5/Weretouched master 3
    Other Character.

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Realizing that the battle is over, Kanros lets his song fade out. The man slides down his makeshift ladder and makes a beeline for the wounded slaves.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Intentionally dropping the 10ft down, requiring the following Tumble check. Once he hits the ground, Kanros heads for the two unconscious slaves and does whatever he can for them.

    Tumble (DC 15):
    (1d20+12)[13](25)

    Heal 1:
    (1d20+3)[15](18)

    Heal 2:
    [rollv]1d20+[/rollv]
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show
    Sorry, messed up the second Heal check. Here's a do-over:

    Heal 2:
    (1d20+3)[12](15)
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Xilef quickly reaches the fleeing soldier. Wounded and alone, he choses to surrender (aren't you fatigueted by the end of your shifting? anyway your doble move can reach him)

    Kanros manages to efectively stop the bleeding and saves 2 slaves from death.

    The gate area is secured, and soaked by the ogre's aparantly endless blood. Xilef and uidon saw nobody else at the camp while porsuing the fleeing slaver.

    The surrendered slavers are lined up in front of Korin, silent, wounded, afraid, and constantly being spit by the crowd. A few slaves takes rocks and wepons to beat them up, but those that heard your speech about mercy talk them out of beating the surrendering slavers.

    In the rest of the camp you should find food, wepons, cloathing and other goods necessary to run the quarry.
    Playing:
    Zed, the supportive dirty dwarf druid NPC
    Syco, the BHWAhahahahah!! ORCS ARE COMING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin Stands atop the body of the overseer, looking down at the captives through his visor. Blood drips from his armor, most of which doesn't belong to him.

    "I can understand your reasons for commiting such cruel acts; if you had refused your positions you probably would have ended up slaves yourself. But I cannot accept the cruelty with which you carried out these actions. Your disregard for your fellow man is distgusting."

    "For now you are our prisoners. Be greatful we do not show the same level of hostpitality to our captives that you once did. Co-operate and dont cause trouble, and you might find the opportunity for redeption"


    Korin turns to the former slaves

    "Confiscate their equipment, bind their hands, and take them to the cells. You fought bravely, and for that I thank you. With the ogre defeated, we should be able to secure the rest of the base. Then we'll have to give you some proper training in the arts of combat"

    Korin gets down off the overseer's corpse and turns to his fellow chosen ones. "I think we should split up. One group hold things together here, one group seize the main gate out of this facility, and one group search through the camp for any guards that may be hiding."
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    zagan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    OOC: No I'm not fatigued after shifting only after raging.

    After helping rounding up the last slave, Xilef go sit in a corner and began removing the arrow sticking out of her body.

    OOC: Depending on the time aviable I let healing devotion run it's course and then cast lesser vigor on myself for 15 additional hit points.

    Effect:
    GMF: 6 hours
    Longstrider: 6 hours
    Bull's Strength: 6 minutes
    Dazzled: Unknow
    Fast Healing 2: 5 rounds

    Stat:
    Spoiler
    Show

    CN Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger)
    Condition:
    Greater Magic Fang (+1 att and dmg with natural weapon)
    Longstrider (+10ft speed)
    Bull's Strength (+4 STR)
    Dazzled: -1 to att, search and spot
    Shifting: (+2 Str, 2 Claws, Bite)
    HP: 21/86 (6HD) AC: 19 Touch: 19 Flat: 16 (+3 dex, +6 defense bonus)
    Reserver Point: 80 Massive Dmg Threshold 37
    Speed: 40ft (50ft with longstrider)
    Fort: +10 Ref: +9 Will: +7
    BaB: +5 Grapple: +8 (+11 shifting and whirling)
    Resistance: Imp Uncanny dodge (dex to ac even if flat-footed or invisible attacker, cannot be flanked unless rogue 9+), Trap sense +1 (Ref save and AC against trap), Woodland Stride (move normal through natural undergrowth), Trackless Step (leave no trail), Reckless nature (+2 to Init and Ref save, -2 to Will save), Shifter ferocity (act normally while under 0hp), Shifter Healing (at end of shifting heal 6hp)
    Init: +5
    Melee: Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Claw +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Bite +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Standard attack, Bite or Claw +11 (1d6+7)
    Melee: Full attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +8/+8 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6/+6 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +11 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +6/+6 (1d6+4) plus Bite +6 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +9/+9 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+7 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Ability Score:
    Str 16(+3), Dex 16(+3), Con 16(+3), Int 8(-1), Wis 19(+4), Cha 6(-2)
    Skill: Survival +17, Handle Animal +12, Jump +13, K (nature) +8, Listen +6, Spot +6, Balance +5, Climb +5, Ride +5
    Special ability: Shifting: 2/5, 13 rounds, +2 Str, 2 claw, bite, low-ligh vision, Whirling Frenzy; 1/2, 6 rounds, +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round, Beast Spirit: Various + Reroll failed will save next round, move action to transfer spirit to summoned creature grant +4 Str, Dex or Con, Wild Empathy +11, Spellcasting
    Latest homebrew: The Avatars of Magic, powerful monster each dedicated to ne school of magic.

    My homebrewer's Extended Signature
    My character :
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mirar, Bizarre human Focused Conjurer/Master specialist (summoning specialist)
    Xilef, shifter Druid 8//Barbarian 5/Weretouched master 3
    Other Character.

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Uidon drags the slaver back and tosses him roughly into the line of prisoners before saying. "We are missing one. The Boss. The Ogre was just the foremen. Which tent is his."

    Uidon nods at Kanros after his speech. "I agree. I will begin searching and cataloging our supplies."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spending 54 reserve points. Back to full hp.
    I am currently looking to join one more game. Mage, D&D 3.5, Patherfinder and D&D 4th are all acceptable.

    Character Sheet Links:

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    The 4 captured slavers are unsure on how to react, but many of them are surprised to be alive. Thankfully, the crowd respect the chosen's decisions and does not try to kill any of the slavers. One of them awnser to Uidon, visibly afraid "The... the boss? Jacor... he runs the quarry, as you know it... he had a few... a few horses ready when we were set on the main gate... He must have fled already, when the battle began to turn... 3 soldiers were with him... he's already far by now, you never reach him on foot "

    They are stripped of their equipment, bind with ropes, and tossed into the area between the two gates, locked up. It's a miracle they weren't killed in the process.

    There is enought time for you to heal up and recover your strenght (use reserve points, fast healing, etc). 25 slaves survived, 30 counting you - that's less then half of the original slave number. you have 1 archer, 1 sowrdsman, 1 spearman and 1 clubman captured.

    Taking wepons and armor from the guards and the tents, you find enought to arm yourself.
    Spoiler
    Show

    8 shortspears
    10 javalins
    3 longswords
    2 large shields
    2 suits of chain shirt
    3 suits of leather armor
    4 composite (might +2) longbows
    100 arrows
    plenty of clubs, slings and bullets
    1 greataxe, used to execute rebelious slaves


    unfortunately, not the same could be said for food - the guards themselves were low on suplies. You have enought food for (5d6+20)[40] meals.... not everyone is having dinner tonight. You also find some gallons of ale - enought to celebrate your victory with style.

    you find (3d6+15)[22] blankets, barely enought even for the guards. They are all dirty and stinky - not that you are not used to those conditions. in fact, the blaket the ogre farted on is a blessing for someone used to sleep on bare stone. You find also (2d6+5)[13] warm cloathing (Cold Weather Outfit)

    You also find a cart (with no horses).
    Xilef finds a small cat near the tents, likely a puppy. It seems the guards were feeding it.

    Small tools and itens can also be found in the camp (OOC: it will be easier for you to aske me weather a particular iten is availeble or not. be mindfull of spell components!)

    A small map shows the surrounding region. You're not sure on what is what: You dream has shown you many things, but not the local politics and geography. Your guesss is that you position is marked as "Qsc S"



    (note: 24 miles: 1 day walking)
    Playing:
    Zed, the supportive dirty dwarf druid NPC
    Syco, the BHWAhahahahah!! ORCS ARE COMING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    zagan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Once Xilef is fully healed both from her spell and from her own natural healing she get up and began to survey the camp making sure that nothing threatening approch. While looking she found one of the cat and using her newfound knowledge and animal empathy she try to approch it.

    Wild empathy check: (1d20+11)[28]
    OOC: I'm just trying to make him friendly at the moment, perhaps so it can become a pet later.

    Effect:
    GMF: 6 hours
    Longstrider: 6 hours

    Stat:
    Spoiler
    Show

    CN Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger)
    Condition:
    Greater Magic Fang (+1 att and dmg with natural weapon)
    Longstrider (+10ft speed)
    Bull's Strength (+4 STR)
    Dazzled: -1 to att, search and spot
    Shifting: (+2 Str, 2 Claws, Bite)
    HP: 86/86 (6HD) AC: 19 Touch: 19 Flat: 16 (+3 dex, +6 defense bonus)
    Reserver Point: 40 Massive Dmg Threshold 37
    Speed: 40ft (50ft with longstrider)
    Fort: +10 Ref: +9 Will: +7
    BaB: +5 Grapple: +8 (+11 shifting and whirling)
    Resistance: Imp Uncanny dodge (dex to ac even if flat-footed or invisible attacker, cannot be flanked unless rogue 9+), Trap sense +1 (Ref save and AC against trap), Woodland Stride (move normal through natural undergrowth), Trackless Step (leave no trail), Reckless nature (+2 to Init and Ref save, -2 to Will save), Shifter ferocity (act normally while under 0hp), Shifter Healing (at end of shifting heal 6hp)
    Init: +5
    Melee: Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Claw +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Bite +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Standard attack, Bite or Claw +11 (1d6+7)
    Melee: Full attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +8/+8 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6/+6 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +11 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +6/+6 (1d6+4) plus Bite +6 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +9/+9 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+7 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Ability Score:
    Str 16(+3), Dex 16(+3), Con 16(+3), Int 8(-1), Wis 19(+4), Cha 6(-2)
    Skill: Survival +17, Handle Animal +12, Jump +13, K (nature) +8, Listen +6, Spot +6, Balance +5, Climb +5, Ride +5
    Special ability: Shifting: 2/5, 13 rounds, +2 Str, 2 claw, bite, low-ligh vision, Whirling Frenzy; 1/2, 6 rounds, +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round, Beast Spirit: Various + Reroll failed will save next round, move action to transfer spirit to summoned creature grant +4 Str, Dex or Con, Wild Empathy +11, Spellcasting
    Latest homebrew: The Avatars of Magic, powerful monster each dedicated to ne school of magic.

    My homebrewer's Extended Signature
    My character :
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mirar, Bizarre human Focused Conjurer/Master specialist (summoning specialist)
    Xilef, shifter Druid 8//Barbarian 5/Weretouched master 3
    Other Character.

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    The kitten promptly heads for Xilef and coils its tail arround her leg. the kitten seem docile and does not seem to have been mistreated.

    There are no immediate dangers arround. The camp is secured! The slaves found no monay in the tents, but your group found (3d6)[7] gold pieces (that are actually a bunch of old, dentend and dirty silver and copper pieces)

    By the time you finished ghatering and scouting, you already notice that (1d4+2)[5] slaves are missing, as well as a few shortspears. It seems some of them already made a run for their freedom.

    once you're done scouting, the slaves look up to you... and to the food... the ale...the wepons... the warm blankets.... the guards...
    Playing:
    Zed, the supportive dirty dwarf druid NPC
    Syco, the BHWAhahahahah!! ORCS ARE COMING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Kanros sees the situation before him, and he finds it pleasing. It is truly terrible, but it is still better than he had hoped a moment ago, and so far beyond his expectations for the day that he can barely comprehend it. He takes a moment to gather his wits and put things into perspective while the others talk and scout around. He feels a conclusion, grim but necessary, dawning in his mind. He waves Uidon over, needing to discuss the situation with another.

    "I'm sure that the weight of responsibility sits heavily upon your shoulders, brother... I do not think that any of us are comfortable with it, though some," Kanros sends a glance towards Korin. "Are taking to authority with grace." The older man sighs before continuing. "Come and talk with me. I have thought on today's events, and though grand and important events they are, the day is yet young. We must flee this place, as reinforcements will come by nightfall, and I doubt we've the manpower or stamina to wage war for a second time today. Yet that is only our first issue. We must also find food for us all, and otherwise care for many people, two of which are severely wounded.

    "My suggestion is to take the cart the others found, load both our meager supplies and our wounded onto it, and make a run for the forests. That Xilef woman seems wild enough so that we should manage to stay hidden for however long we need, and food won't be plentiful, but we won't starve, either. That said, distance, food, water? They're simple, and not really that difficult to obtain. What's hard is peace, solidarity, trust. The other slaves will likely do as we say, for now, because they're still shocked to be alive and happy to be free. That'll wear off in a few days, if not sooner. A few already ran off to make it on their own! We probably don't have time to convince these people of much, and we definitely don't have time to get them to trust us." Kanros sighs again, longer this time, as if he dreads saying the next bit.

    "We have to ration supplies, at least for a while. He have thirty people to feed, and forty meals with which to feed them. The meals must be broken down, no more than half a portion at a time per person. The others will not like this, but it is necessary, for now. We have to guard the supplies from our own people while we do this, or we risk thieving. As bad as that is, we must also leave the guards to their fate, whatever it may be. We cannot afford to take them with us, as every body slows us down and every mouth needs to be fed. I cannot, in good conscience, let them be murdered, but I also cannot risk them giving information to our captors."
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Uidon is frusterated after his search, an agitation that can be seen by a frequent clenching of his hands. The Boss has fled... What do we do?
    When Kanros grabs his attention Uidon abides and follows. He nods along with Kanros points. "You are right. You had the dream. We lead them away but did the dream end if victory? I don't know. Peace, Solidarity, Trust. These ideas we need to instill. Then they follow us in survival. The woods. I like that plan. We need a base. To hide now is ok." Uidon stops to think for a moment. "Guards, lets interogate them. Heavily if needed. Drag them into the caves, tie them up. Leave them. Maybe trapped the place.. Give the slaves a choice. Even one deserter after tonight could end us. I will consult the others, quickly. Can you control the slaves while we do that?"

    Uidon then moves to gather the other Dreamers and discuss the plan knowing an outcome needs to happen quickly.
    Last edited by Duncfoo; 2012-01-02 at 05:09 PM.
    I am currently looking to join one more game. Mage, D&D 3.5, Patherfinder and D&D 4th are all acceptable.

    Character Sheet Links:

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin responds quickly to Uidon's summons, eager to be part of the planning.
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    While the Dreamers decide what to do, the slaves circle arround the ghatered materials with growing disconfort. Seanon realizes that soon they would break out and jump at each other for the food.

    He tries to distract them until you decie what to do, or otherwise keep them under control.

    diplomacy DC 10: (1d20+6)[22] (inclues a +2 circusntance bonus)

    Thankfully, he is able to keep the slaves from tearing each other apart with the wepons they just found for the food scraps all of them stare.

    (OOC: would someone post the actual conditions you offer to the slaves on the sharing of the "loot"?)
    Last edited by Beschoren; 2012-01-03 at 07:40 AM.
    Playing:
    Zed, the supportive dirty dwarf druid NPC
    Syco, the BHWAhahahahah!! ORCS ARE COMING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    zagan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Xilef is very happy wth her kitten and when Uidon found her she's petting it. When ask to join she take the kitten and put him on her shoulder, wher he lay contently. She follow then follow Uidon to join the other and when the other explain their plan and the map, she say. "Yes, the forest is a good idea. I will be able to hunt there and tomorow I'll call on the great tiger with the ability to create water. I'm pretty sure I can do that."
    "I should also be able to find food while we travel, it suplement a little our ration."

    She let the other take care of the detail and join Seanon to protect the food.

    Effect:
    GMF: 6 hours
    Longstrider: 6 hours

    Stat:
    Spoiler
    Show

    CN Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger)
    Condition:
    Greater Magic Fang (+1 att and dmg with natural weapon)
    Longstrider (+10ft speed)
    Bull's Strength (+4 STR)
    Dazzled: -1 to att, search and spot
    Shifting: (+2 Str, 2 Claws, Bite)
    HP: 86/86 (6HD) AC: 19 Touch: 19 Flat: 16 (+3 dex, +6 defense bonus)
    Reserver Point: 40 Massive Dmg Threshold 37
    Speed: 40ft (50ft with longstrider)
    Fort: +10 Ref: +9 Will: +7
    BaB: +5 Grapple: +8 (+11 shifting and whirling)
    Resistance: Imp Uncanny dodge (dex to ac even if flat-footed or invisible attacker, cannot be flanked unless rogue 9+), Trap sense +1 (Ref save and AC against trap), Woodland Stride (move normal through natural undergrowth), Trackless Step (leave no trail), Reckless nature (+2 to Init and Ref save, -2 to Will save), Shifter ferocity (act normally while under 0hp), Shifter Healing (at end of shifting heal 6hp)
    Init: +5
    Melee: Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Claw +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Bite +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Standard attack, Bite or Claw +11 (1d6+7)
    Melee: Full attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +8/+8 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6/+6 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +11 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +6/+6 (1d6+4) plus Bite +6 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +9/+9 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+7 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Ability Score:
    Str 16(+3), Dex 16(+3), Con 16(+3), Int 8(-1), Wis 19(+4), Cha 6(-2)
    Skill: Survival +17, Handle Animal +12, Jump +13, K (nature) +8, Listen +6, Spot +6, Balance +5, Climb +5, Ride +5
    Special ability: Shifting: 2/5, 13 rounds, +2 Str, 2 claw, bite, low-ligh vision, Whirling Frenzy; 1/2, 6 rounds, +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round, Beast Spirit: Various + Reroll failed will save next round, move action to transfer spirit to summoned creature grant +4 Str, Dex or Con, Wild Empathy +11, Spellcasting
    Latest homebrew: The Avatars of Magic, powerful monster each dedicated to ne school of magic.

    My homebrewer's Extended Signature
    My character :
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mirar, Bizarre human Focused Conjurer/Master specialist (summoning specialist)
    Xilef, shifter Druid 8//Barbarian 5/Weretouched master 3
    Other Character.

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin looks over the map with the others. "Judging by this map, the forest is southwest of here. The LSCN marker probably stands for Lumber Slave Camp - North. We can liberate that place later, but for now our focus should be on establishing a base of operations. There is a large expanse of forest to the west of the camp which would most likely be easier to hide in, but with our current level of rations, I don't think we have time to get there."

    Korin glances at the other slaves "Another concern is our new aquaintances. Their gratitude will only hold so long. I think we should let them chose whether to fight or flee. If they decide to fight, we take them with us. If they decide to flee, we give them a club and a meal, then leave them to their own devices."

    "I know food is scarce, but it will show that we are concerned with their well-being for its own sake and not just as tools we can use. Leaving them with nothing but a peice of wood for self defense would mean a larger number of recruits who joined us because they felt they had no choice, fostering resentment and bitterness towards us that we just can't afford right now."
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  18. - Top - End - #198
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Uidon briefly gathers everyone to share ideas. He nods to both Xilef and Korin. "I agree. I wouldn't leave them food. Why you do it is right though. Maybe it will pay us back later." Uidon shrugs, "My request, separate them apart before we say where we go. Any advantage is needed. I will take slavers into the caves and ask them some questions, lock them up in the pens. Fewer mouths to feed that way. And they will explain the map. Maybe more." Uidon smiles his small smile. "Probably more."
    I am currently looking to join one more game. Mage, D&D 3.5, Patherfinder and D&D 4th are all acceptable.

    Character Sheet Links:

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    (making things move!)

    Presented with the choice to either take revenge on the slavers who opressed them or take what they could grab and flee, the slaves are quite hesitant at first.

    The first to move at your side to fight are the 2 slaves Kanros helped heal. They are still pretty hurt, but walking on their own. Then some slaves you knew already start joining you - in fact, there are several slaves there you know by name for a while now. after that a few more join. in some moments you find yourself with a little squad: 10 slaves entered you cause by their own will, knowing the risks and looking up to you for leadership and guidence.

    8 of the reminder of the slaves are either too feable, coward or unfit to fight. They don't aprecciate leaving your protection, are thankfull for all that you did, but simply lack the guts to meet danger head-on. They group up, say farewell and leave for the outskirts of the nearby town to try their luck.

    The rest of the slavers (7) look at you in a mix of fear, jealousy and disdain. They are not going to follow you simply because you said so, and are eager to hold their liberty with both hands - away from you. They do not tell you what they will do, but start taking materials from the guard's camp (furniture, wood, the tents themselves) and head for the montains.

    (unless you want anything else with them, those slaves not following you leave the camp taking a club, a sling and 1 meal. most of them chew fiercely on the meal leaving nothing for later)

    You are still to interrogate the 4 guards.
    Last edited by Beschoren; 2012-01-03 at 06:15 PM.
    Playing:
    Zed, the supportive dirty dwarf druid NPC
    Syco, the BHWAhahahahah!! ORCS ARE COMING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin speaks a small blessing in the Fal toungue for those who have chosen other paths, then picks up the executioner's axe and approaches the captives.

    "Your fate has been decided. You will answer any questions the others have for you, then you will be thrown into the cells within the quarry. Were the situations reversed, you would probably have killed us in cold blood. Remember this mercy, and if the opportunity arises, repay it with kindness of your own."


    OOC: I'm taking the Axe. It will be my new best friend.
    Last edited by Crafty Cultist; 2012-01-03 at 07:19 PM.
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  21. - Top - End - #201
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Uidon again shrugs at Korin's soft approach. He makes sure 2 tents remain for the Dreamers and sets some of the ten ex slaves to start gathering supplies into the cart. He wishes each of the slaves leaving well in his simple way but adds on caveat, "We won't forget you brother. Don't forget us."

    Uidon stares down the slavers. "Simple. Tell me all that you know about the surrounding area. Other slave camps, time tables. If and when supplies move. Cities. Rumors. I need to know. Resist..." Uidon stares and wills the longsword in his hand into a new shape. A curved jagged sickle.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Intimidate Roll: (1d20+11)[17]

    Add any bonus you feel appropriate.

    Last edited by Duncfoo; 2012-01-04 at 11:59 PM.
    I am currently looking to join one more game. Mage, D&D 3.5, Patherfinder and D&D 4th are all acceptable.

    Character Sheet Links:

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    The slavers, already beaten and defeated can't stand looking Uidon and Korin in the eye. They are totally at you mercy, and resistence is as futile as unecessary. They start awnsering your questions, sometimes one slaver interrupting other.

    "There are 2 more slave camps to the east and to the west, at the base of the montais, and another in the forest, to harvest lumber. further to the west there is an iron mine, worked by slaves too"

    "About once per week a caravan comes from Kavatch bringing food, materials, and sometimes new slaves. After they unload they pick any harvested materials from the camp and move south"

    "Kavatch is a small, poor town... filled with crime, pestilence, and ugly whores. Guards form the camps usually go there to drink the wages away. The only thing that keeps the guards from razing the place and the bandits at bay is capitan Hatchet"

    "Whiterun is the big city arround here. Lord's orders come from there, and it holds a standing army... not the kind of place to do whatever you want, has too many high officers."

    "arround the plains you may find deer, small villages, or the ocasional monster*. Lots of ruins, too not really old tought."

    "We don't know what Jacor does. he often leaves the camp and just bark new orders."

    "Rumors? nothing special... the High Lord keeps bleeding the land with taxes and trampling anyone who resists"
    Playing:
    Zed, the supportive dirty dwarf druid NPC
    Syco, the BHWAhahahahah!! ORCS ARE COMING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Each fact expands Uidon's world but his lack of knowledge shows, "Who is the High Lord? And what kind of monsters are there in this area?"
    I am currently looking to join one more game. Mage, D&D 3.5, Patherfinder and D&D 4th are all acceptable.

    Character Sheet Links:

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    The slavers keep giving you the awnser at the best of their limited abilities

    "The high lord? Rasvack... everyone fears him.."

    "As for monsters you can meet giants, like the ogre, mostly everywhere... fey and giant animals too, but away from towns..."

    "There are stories of talking trees, living stones, wurms, multi-headed beasts, witches... folks go wild when making tales!"

    When you finish the interrogation, your 10 followers have all things on the cart. As you have no horse to pull it, they decide to take turns to pull it by hand. you should move slow, however (15 feet per round)

    Spoiler
    Show

    this is all the loot your entire party has

    2 tents, may hold 10 people each
    a cart with no horse to pull it
    22 blankets
    13 cold weather outfit
    25 meals
    10 followers (each armed with a shortspear, a javalin, club and sling)
    minor furniture (a cuple of stools, a small table, firewood...)
    minor tools (cups, pickaxes, flint-and-steel, rope, 10 foot pole...)
    10 torches

    1 greataxe
    9 whips
    3 daggers
    2 short sowrds
    15 shorspears
    5 longsowrds

    15 javalins
    4 composite (might +2) longbows
    3 longbow
    128 arrows

    4 large shields
    3 suits of leather armor
    4 suits of chain shirt
    Last edited by Beschoren; 2012-01-08 at 09:23 AM.
    Playing:
    Zed, the supportive dirty dwarf druid NPC
    Syco, the BHWAhahahahah!! ORCS ARE COMING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin waits patiently for Uidon to finish his interogation.

    Once he's done, Korin takes them to one of the slave pens, sends them in, and locks the door.

    "Reenforcements will probably come for you within a few days. Until then, you should survive here. Spirits guide you."
    Last edited by Crafty Cultist; 2012-01-08 at 07:02 PM.
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Kanros decides to get some more equipment, picking up a longsword and sliding into a chain shirt. Once so armed and armored, he seeks out the other Dreamers. "Are we ready to go? I feel it may be most unwise to stay here any longer."
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    zagan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    While the other are interogatting the prisonner Xilef help to prepare the cart still with her kitten on her shoulder.
    When the journey start she walk around the group looking for edible thing to eat such as berry, root and small prey.

    OOC: Moving at half-speed (25ft) during the whole journey to gather food
    Survival check: (1d20+17)[35] (+4 wis, +9 rank, +2 synergy (K(nat)), +2 nature sense)

    DC 10 to find food and water for one person, and for every 2 point above ten I fed another person. If the other could roll aid another check, we could have enough for nearly everyone.

    EDIT: So far we hae enough for 8 people.

    Effect:
    GMF: 6 hours
    Longstrider: 6 hours

    Stat:
    Spoiler
    Show

    CN Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger)
    Condition:
    Greater Magic Fang (+1 att and dmg with natural weapon)
    Longstrider (+10ft speed)
    Bull's Strength (+4 STR)
    Dazzled: -1 to att, search and spot
    Shifting: (+2 Str, 2 Claws, Bite)
    HP: 86/86 (6HD) AC: 19 Touch: 19 Flat: 16 (+3 dex, +6 defense bonus)
    Reserver Point: 40 Massive Dmg Threshold 37
    Speed: 40ft (50ft with longstrider)
    Fort: +10 Ref: +9 Will: +7
    BaB: +5 Grapple: +8 (+11 shifting and whirling)
    Resistance: Imp Uncanny dodge (dex to ac even if flat-footed or invisible attacker, cannot be flanked unless rogue 9+), Trap sense +1 (Ref save and AC against trap), Woodland Stride (move normal through natural undergrowth), Trackless Step (leave no trail), Reckless nature (+2 to Init and Ref save, -2 to Will save), Shifter ferocity (act normally while under 0hp), Shifter Healing (at end of shifting heal 6hp)
    Init: +5
    Melee: Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Claw +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Bite +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Standard attack, Bite or Claw +11 (1d6+7)
    Melee: Full attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +8/+8 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6/+6 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +11 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +6/+6 (1d6+4) plus Bite +6 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +9/+9 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+7 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Ability Score:
    Str 16(+3), Dex 16(+3), Con 16(+3), Int 8(-1), Wis 19(+4), Cha 6(-2)
    Skill: Survival +17, Handle Animal +12, Jump +13, K (nature) +8, Listen +6, Spot +6, Balance +5, Climb +5, Ride +5
    Special ability: Shifting: 2/5, 13 rounds, +2 Str, 2 claw, bite, low-ligh vision, Whirling Frenzy; 1/2, 6 rounds, +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round, Beast Spirit: Various + Reroll failed will save next round, move action to transfer spirit to summoned creature grant +4 Str, Dex or Con, Wild Empathy +11, Spellcasting
    Last edited by zagan; 2012-01-09 at 07:51 AM.
    Latest homebrew: The Avatars of Magic, powerful monster each dedicated to ne school of magic.

    My homebrewer's Extended Signature
    My character :
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mirar, Bizarre human Focused Conjurer/Master specialist (summoning specialist)
    Xilef, shifter Druid 8//Barbarian 5/Weretouched master 3
    Other Character.

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin helps pull the cart, while having the others switch out at regular intervals(Except for the other dreamers, who he leaves to their own devices)

    OOC: Does Xilef have the goodberry spell? that could be very useful to us.
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    You leave the dreaded slave camp, taking all the suplies you could ghater in a mix of enthusiasm and doubt, as you are barely able to imagine what could happen from now own.

    Xilef can easely navigate the map you have, even as it is so incomplete (autosucess on survival check to avoid getting lsot with a map). She is also able to forage for a lot of food as she moves, hunting small animals with her own bare hands, digging nutricious roots, and picking mature fruits (berries are easy to find)

    After 3 hours walking you find yourself in the top of a gentle slope and can see a group of builings some 200 feet away from you, further down, by the side of a small pound. it seems to be 3 houses, aparently damaged, taken by overgrown vegetation on its walls and roof. What seems to be a small farming field next to the pound is growing only tall grass instead of any crops.

    there are no roads or other buildings arround. Avoiding the houses to continue the journey is only a matter of wishing so.
    Playing:
    Zed, the supportive dirty dwarf druid NPC
    Syco, the BHWAhahahahah!! ORCS ARE COMING! BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Uidon stops for a moment when he makes it out of the palisade, trying not to gape at the open areas, shading his eyes against the unfamiliar sunshine. He pauses to bend down on one knee and place his palm on the ground with his eyes close tightly trying to see the dream once more.

    Later, Uidon pulls along with every one else. He is strong, amazing well rested for how hard he was hit. When his rotation comes up he pulls along with everyone else, murmuring encouragements to the slaves. During any brief rest Uidon does his best to care for the equipment, sharpening spears, mending the cart. Xilef amazes Uidon with her natural aptitude in the wilderness and he is dumbfounded on how to help. "How many plants are there?" He asks her at one point.

    When the ex slaves make their over the rise to what looks like an abandoned farm house Uidon stops the Dreamers for a moment. "We need to rest. A building like that, more cover, protection. And Water. Should we scout it?" *

    Spoiler
    Show

    *I am thinking its maybe not too late, like 5pm area in real time. How far away are we until the evening?

    If its earlier I would say lets go around it and conitnue on.

    If the Cart is showing excess signs of wear I will hit it with a Cure Light Damage. Maybe that will shape it up!
    I am currently looking to join one more game. Mage, D&D 3.5, Patherfinder and D&D 4th are all acceptable.

    Character Sheet Links:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •