Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 1197
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncfoo View Post
    Uidon stops for a moment when he makes it out of the palisade, trying not to gape at the open areas, shading his eyes against the unfamiliar sunshine. He pauses to bend down on one knee and place his palm on the ground with his eyes close tightly trying to see the dream once more.
    Absolutely notting comes for Uidon in the form of dreams or visions. No special feelings or emotions arise from this attempt to review his dream.

    (It is still moring, you moved for only about 3 hours. It's about 11 am)
    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin surveys the buildings. "I would prefer to make it to the forest as quickly as possible, but I'm not sure we can pass up the chance for extra supplies."
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    zagan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Xilef shurg at Uidon question, "No idea, when I look at a plant I just know if I can it or not."

    When then reach the apparently abandonned houses she ask to Kanros "Can you redo your trick to become invisible ?"

    Effect:
    GMF: 3 hours
    Longstrider: 3 hours

    Stat:
    Spoiler
    Show

    CN Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger)
    Condition:
    Greater Magic Fang (+1 att and dmg with natural weapon)
    Longstrider (+10ft speed)
    HP: 86/86 (6HD) AC: 19 Touch: 19 Flat: 16 (+3 dex, +6 defense bonus)
    Reserver Point: 40 Massive Dmg Threshold 37
    Speed: 40ft (50ft with longstrider)
    Fort: +10 Ref: +9 Will: +7
    BaB: +5 Grapple: +8 (+11 shifting and whirling)
    Resistance: Imp Uncanny dodge (dex to ac even if flat-footed or invisible attacker, cannot be flanked unless rogue 9+), Trap sense +1 (Ref save and AC against trap), Woodland Stride (move normal through natural undergrowth), Trackless Step (leave no trail), Reckless nature (+2 to Init and Ref save, -2 to Will save), Shifter ferocity (act normally while under 0hp), Shifter Healing (at end of shifting heal 6hp)
    Init: +5
    Melee: Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Claw +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Bite +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Standard attack, Bite or Claw +11 (1d6+7)
    Melee: Full attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +8/+8 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6/+6 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +11 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +6/+6 (1d6+4) plus Bite +6 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +9/+9 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+7 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Ability Score:
    Str 16(+3), Dex 16(+3), Con 16(+3), Int 8(-1), Wis 19(+4), Cha 6(-2)
    Skill: Survival +17, Handle Animal +12, Jump +13, K (nature) +8, Listen +6, Spot +6, Balance +5, Climb +5, Ride +5
    Special ability: Shifting: 2/5, 13 rounds, +2 Str, 2 claw, bite, low-ligh vision, Whirling Frenzy; 1/2, 6 rounds, +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round, Beast Spirit: Various + Reroll failed will save next round, move action to transfer spirit to summoned creature grant +4 Str, Dex or Con, Wild Empathy +11, Spellcasting
    Last edited by zagan; 2012-01-10 at 09:12 AM.
    Latest homebrew: The Avatars of Magic, powerful monster each dedicated to ne school of magic.

    My homebrewer's Extended Signature
    My character :
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mirar, Bizarre human Focused Conjurer/Master specialist (summoning specialist)
    Xilef, shifter Druid 8//Barbarian 5/Weretouched master 3
    Other Character.

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    "Indeed I can, Xilef, provided I can find the correct materials to aid in the spell." Searching around for something suitably sticky, Kanros continues. "A very good idea you've had, there."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Oh no! I forgot to search for spell components before we left the camp, so now Kanros has to use skill checks to find them on the trail. He'll be searching primarily for things like (a tiny bit of) food, mud, resin, or sap.

    Search:
    (1d20+11)[17](28)

    If he finds something workable, Kanros will attempt to cast invisibility. Here's a Perform check to successfully cast the spell as per the Arcane Performer flaw.

    Perform (DC 15):
    (1d20+13)[18](31)

    Finally, if that works he'll go scouting. Here are Listen, Move Silently, and Spot checks.

    Listen:
    (1d20+8)[5](13)

    Move Silently:
    (1d20+12)[4](16)

    Spot:
    (1d20+8)[2](10)

    I've included rolls beyond those that fit the single action described, and more than can legally be attempted in one round. I've decided to go ahead and post Kanros' (potential) actions for the next few rounds just to save time, so if you feel like interrupting and/or correcting anything, feel free.
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Kanros move toward the houses trying to avoid detection.

    On closer inspecting this was surely a abandoned farmhold. the houses are very simple and are damaged, but can still stand with no risk of droping down on your head for nothing.

    about 100 feet from one of hte houses, Kanros can listen to a low talking voice... and another.. they seem to be talking with large intervals. a deft sound, as if a peable hitting the wood, also come out from that house. after this soud, some other voice speak up. The sounds and voices keep like this for now. He cannot see anyone.

    Kanros does not understand what is being said (i've checked his lenaguages). To scout further, roll for hide, move silent, spot and listen. to fall back and report, no rolls are needed. Your allies are about 100 feet away from you.

    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Kanros moves forward towards the seemingly abandoned houses, trying to obtain more information.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Hide:
    (1d20+12)[1](13)

    Listen:
    (1d20+8)[8](16)

    Move Silently:
    (1d20+12)[6](18)

    Spot:
    [rollv]1d20+8]/rollv]
    (1d20+8)[14](22)



    That is a whole lot of nasty, huh?
    Last edited by Lyndworm; 2012-01-14 at 01:14 AM.
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Kanros takas a good look on the 1 house. It's empty. meanwhile, the voices and the pebble sound keep going on uninterrupted

    he gets about 40 feet away from where the voices are coming, and at this point the "conversation" seems to be abruptly interrupted. A moment later, Kanros spot some kind of creature, trying to hide behind the door opening, that is taking a peek outside.

    He can't see the body or the face of the creature, but the head seems ugly, small, and humanoid shaped. The creature looks right in the spot Kanros is, but his invisibility saves him. The creature keeps looking outside for a moment.

    Kanros must make another single stealth roll to either leave or get closer. The others can see the creature if they beat a DC 38 spot check.

    (a bit lazy to re-draw map kanros is 40 feet away from the middle house, 160 feet away from his allies)
    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Uidon blinks and Kanros is gone. With a shrug Uidon turns back to the cart and does some simple maintenance while securing the load.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot Roll = Impossible
    I am currently looking to join one more game. Mage, D&D 3.5, Patherfinder and D&D 4th are all acceptable.

    Character Sheet Links:

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Kanros attempts to get closer to the creature, hoping to identify it.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Hide:
    (1d20+12)[17](29)

    Move Silently:
    [rollv][1d20+12[/rollv]
    (1d20+12)[1](13)
    Last edited by Lyndworm; 2012-01-15 at 04:02 AM.
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Spoiler
    Show

    kanros spot: (1d20+8)[17]
    kanros listen: (1d20+8)[15]


    Kanros moves closer but while he manges to avoid leaving footprints or knocking something while invisble (thus giving his own position), he makes a terrible job at being silent.

    He can take a better look at the creature as it exposes a it of his body. Is surely humanoid but non-human. It is the size of a child, bulky and has a bumby, rugged skin. He has dirty red cap on his head and seems quite ferocious. (knowledge (nature) DC 15 identifies). The creature keeps lookking outside, tense. Kanros belives it might have taken notice of his noisy aproach. The creature turns ins head inside and might have said something, but the Dreamer does not hear it.

    (waiting for Kanro's reaction)
    Last edited by Beschoren; 2012-01-15 at 10:27 PM.
    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Kanros slowly creeps away from where he made the noise, trying to stay quiet. The man stays close by, so that he can see if anything interesting happens.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Double Move to get up to 30ft away.

    K. Nature:
    (1d20+6)[3](9)

    Move Silently:
    [rollv]1d20=12[/rollv]
    (1d20+12)[7](19)
    Last edited by Lyndworm; 2012-01-16 at 12:22 AM.
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Kanros creeps away, unssen. The little creature keeps peeking outside while trying to hide. While unable to clearly identify it, he's sure it is not a giant nor a normal humanoid. It could be a fey, a mostrous humanoid or perhaps a shapechanger.

    He returns to the party with no difficulties. He still have about 4 minutes of invisibility.
    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Leaving the spell up, Kanros moves behind Uidon and taps the man on the shoulder so as not to startle him. "I've scouted about quickly, and made an interesting discovery. The smaller house, in the center, is occupied. I saw only one creature, but it seemed to be speaking I must assume that there are more inside. It was a small thing, misshapen and horrible, with a curious red cap. The other houses appeared empty, though I can't be totally sure."
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin keeps his eyes trained on the houses. "Do you think confronting those creatures will be worth it? We could probably leave here if they seem like to much trouble."
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    "I cannot say for sure how much trouble they'll actually be, but the one I saw... I got the feeling that he wouldn't take to us very well." says Kanros, still unseen.
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin closes his eyes in thought for a few seconds, then opens them. "If there isn't anything of value there, we should hurry on to the cover of the forest. We can come back here later if we need building materials."
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  17. - Top - End - #227
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Uidon jumps when tapped on his shoulder and then grunts slightly. When Korin approaches Uidon looks down slightly, confused at where to look for Kanros. "I agree Korin. No reason to risk our skin. Lets skirt the house. But beware of ambush."
    I am currently looking to join one more game. Mage, D&D 3.5, Patherfinder and D&D 4th are all acceptable.

    Character Sheet Links:

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    "Very well, then. Let's move on." agrees Kanros, dismissing his invisibility.
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    You avoid the houses and head up to the forest. for a while you get the feeling you're being watched, but see nothing. After some time, when you found youself on a large, clear field, you're sure you're alone.

    You finally reach the edge of the forest. Pulling the cart all the way from the camp would make your feet and back sore, but there ought to be some benefits on the slave lifestyle: after a brutal excercise, you're barely tired.

    You still have some time* before sunset as the 10 slaves start seting up camp under a very large tree. They are in awe of the freedom and the possibility actually resting far away from any guard.

    famished, the slaves eat up the rations, mindfull of the next day (everyone eats. 11 meals left, considering xilef's foraging)

    *any scouting or other activity you want to perform? otherwise seanon will just pop up some healing before sleeping.
    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    zagan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Xilef is satisfied with the chosen resting spot, she will scout a little around it looking for any treat.

    (taking 10 for all)
    Spot: 16
    Listen: 16
    Survival: 27 (to find track, I can't follow them but I can at least find them)
    Know (nature): 18 (to identify dangerous plant in the area, if she find any she point them out to the rest of the dreamer and the other ex-slave so they don't eat them)

    Once satisfied she get back to camp, eat a little with her kitten and began teaching it to obey her order.

    (Xilef is trying to teach the Stay trick to the Kitten, this will take one week and I'll roll at this point)

    She will also mention to the other that she would prefer to take the first shift, but she's willing to take the last one too if they prefer.
    In any case she will sleep and take her watch in the tree on one of the low branch and the kitten will be close to her.

    Effect:
    None

    Stat:
    Spoiler
    Show

    CN Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger)
    Condition:
    HP: 86/86 (6HD) AC: 19 Touch: 19 Flat: 16 (+3 dex, +6 defense bonus)
    Reserver Point: 40 Massive Dmg Threshold 37
    Speed: 40ft (50ft with longstrider)
    Fort: +10 Ref: +9 Will: +7
    BaB: +5 Grapple: +8 (+11 shifting and whirling)
    Resistance: Imp Uncanny dodge (dex to ac even if flat-footed or invisible attacker, cannot be flanked unless rogue 9+), Trap sense +1 (Ref save and AC against trap), Woodland Stride (move normal through natural undergrowth), Trackless Step (leave no trail), Reckless nature (+2 to Init and Ref save, -2 to Will save), Shifter ferocity (act normally while under 0hp), Shifter Healing (at end of shifting heal 6hp)
    Init: +5
    Melee: Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Claw +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Bite +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Standard attack, Bite or Claw +11 (1d6+7)
    Melee: Full attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +8/+8 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6/+6 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +11 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +6/+6 (1d6+4) plus Bite +6 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +9/+9 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+7 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Ability Score:
    Str 16(+3), Dex 16(+3), Con 16(+3), Int 8(-1), Wis 19(+4), Cha 6(-2)
    Skill: Survival +17, Handle Animal +12, Jump +13, K (nature) +8, Listen +6, Spot +6, Balance +5, Climb +5, Ride +5
    Special ability: Shifting: 2/5, 13 rounds, +2 Str, 2 claw, bite, low-ligh vision, Whirling Frenzy; 1/2, 6 rounds, +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round, Beast Spirit: Various + Reroll failed will save next round, move action to transfer spirit to summoned creature grant +4 Str, Dex or Con, Wild Empathy +11, Spellcasting
    Latest homebrew: The Avatars of Magic, powerful monster each dedicated to ne school of magic.

    My homebrewer's Extended Signature
    My character :
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mirar, Bizarre human Focused Conjurer/Master specialist (summoning specialist)
    Xilef, shifter Druid 8//Barbarian 5/Weretouched master 3
    Other Character.

  21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Xilef finds some tracks of small animals, and notices the forest is well habited by them. At one point she notices a track of broken up, short vegetation. This might suggest that large animals also live in here.

    She also finds toxic plants but there's notting to worry about, unless you decide to make a tea out of them and drink it. eveyone is warned.

    The kitten really dosen't get what xilef is saying. he just fools arround, playing with her new master. (teaching a cat to stay? hahaha, D&d stuff... in 1 week you roll your check.)
    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  22. - Top - End - #232
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Sep 2010

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    When the group finally finds a large tree to rest under Uidon get antsy. He cleans his sword, tries to repair simple things but its to much. From the camp to the forest was one day but it felt like a life time. He pays respects to all the fellow Dreamers before gathering the slaves hoping to inspire them.

    "I don't know much. I'm a T'trow. Slave Trash. I woke up this morning different. With gifts. There was a dream..." Uidon trails off before taking a deep breath. "We stood on a hill. My soul like the others gifted. Bound together to wage war. A war of freedom. At the bottom of the hill spanned the troops of the Empire. A sea of banners. Fires. It twinkled like an evil night's sky." Uidon coughs and sips water,

    "Behind us the horizon shook with the cries of the free. Freed from their fetters, scarred wrists and ankles. Bowed back. Everyone of them supported by the arms of brothers and sisters. A wave of the free. Ex slaves raised pikes, shovels, swords, anything. The Empire smelled like fear. In the dream the tide of slaves washed over the lines of soldiers. It was victory. Freedom for all."
    Uidon is smiling. "Yesterday it would have been fever. Delusion. Nightmares. But today I woke up rested, able to turn a rock into a sword. This is my dream. Follow us to victory." Uidon finishes with a voice not much louder then why he started, but the passion is immeasurable.
    Last edited by Duncfoo; 2012-01-23 at 02:50 PM.
    I am currently looking to join one more game. Mage, D&D 3.5, Patherfinder and D&D 4th are all acceptable.

    Character Sheet Links:

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    The slaves listen carefully to Uidon, and after he's finished the speech they keep on talking with you about how unbeliveble this all was and how they could change things for good.

    They sped a lot of time talking about the dream (note: each dreamer had his own different dream that ended up having the same result: influx of power), and the possibility of learning how to fight. You feel you made the right choice by letting these 10 slaves to follow you.

    after some time talking* you make your way to the blankets to finally rest for the night, free from any whips... The night is calm and you are able to sleep peacefully.

    (During the night you do not have any supernatural dream. You have normal dreams on the big events of today, as could be expected, and the charathers might think this is another supernatural dream (or not))

    You wake up when the sun rises. The slaves are eager to know what will be the next move.

    *I really wish I had propper training on storytelling to make this memorable. Don't let the lack of personalization from the slaves to make you think they don't have their own personalities and feelings. You know all them by name by now, but 10 new names are just too much for D&d.
    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  24. - Top - End - #234
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin checks to see if there is a way for them to take the cart through the forest, and explains their plan to our followers.

    "While we have been given great power, it is still no match for the combined force of a nation. We plan to hide within the forest for now and construct a base of operations, while making raids on supply shipments for resources and slave camps for new recruits. You showed valor in attacking the slavers back at the quarry, but valor alone left far to many dead. We will arm you and train you, so you can fight alongside us, or if you feel you are unsuited for combat, we can teach you to craft the tools we will need to free this country"
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin see that the forest is way to dense to travel with such a a large cart. It would slow you dowm tremendously (5 feet speed) as it will constantly warp in the vegetation and you would have to stop and clear a way for it. not to mention it would leave an undeaniable track.

    The slaves understand that in the big scheme they will have important parts to play too. true freedom will not come from any single savior, but by a true strikeforce driven by one. All of them are eager to learn how to fight.

    Seanon speak up to the other dremers "We broke out of the quarry unarmed and unprepared, with no plans and with a massive force waiting for us to come out of the cave. I say for us to just trample down this lumber camp and loot it.

    I can summon a mount to carry our goods trought the florest. We must find a way to capture the camp's manager or some higher overseer because we greatly need information on the reminder of the camps and the actual situation throughout the contry. We must know who our enemy is and how he organizes."
    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

  26. - Top - End - #236
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin shakes his head at Seanon's suggestion. "We lost to many allies in that fight. The camp is most likely fortified against attacks, and suprise might not be enough to overcome that. I know it sounds selfish, but we should focus on ourselves for now. Once we have food, shelter, and do some reconnisance of the camp, then we will be ready to strike."

    Korin looks to the cart. "Do you think we could take it apart and carry it? Some planks would be useful, and leaving it here could show our pursuers where we went"
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    zagan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Xilef woke up refreshed after her first night of sleeping free and in the middle of the forest. She begin her day by meditating to enter into communion with the Great Tiger, she does so sitting at the base of the tree with her kitten purring in her lap. She ask the Great Tiger for some magic to cold help feed the group in addition to the one she used to boosted herself.
    The Great Tiger was reluctant with simply giving food this way, prefering to promote hunting instead but under the circumstance he agreed.

    Once finished with her meditation she will use her magic on herself to improved her fighting prowness.
    After that she gather a number of berry and imbue them with magic to make them more nutritive.
    (We have (2d4)[5], (2d4)[6] goodberry, good for 6 days.)
    She then give the berry to Uidon.
    "Each of these berry can now fed someone for a whole day and heal just a little. I prefer to let you choose how we use them, because you are more responsible than me."

    When Seanon propose his idea, Xilef side with Korin. "We cannot hunt the slaver without first learning more about them. We need to better know our prey and find a lair for ourselves."

    Finally she will help dismantle the cart.

    Random check: (1d20)[2] (not sure what may be need)

    Effect:
    Greater Magic Fang: 6 hours
    Longstrider: 6 Hours

    Stat:
    Spoiler
    Show

    CN Medium Humanoid (Shapechanger)
    Condition:
    GMF: +1 to att and dmg rolls with natural weapon
    Longstrider: +10ft speed
    HP: 86/86 (6HD) AC: 19 Touch: 19 Flat: 16 (+3 dex, +6 defense bonus)
    Reserver Point: 86 Massive Dmg Threshold 37
    Speed: 40ft (50ft with longstrider)
    Fort: +10 Ref: +9 Will: +7
    BaB: +5 Grapple: +8 (+11 shifting and whirling)
    Resistance: Imp Uncanny dodge (dex to ac even if flat-footed or invisible attacker, cannot be flanked unless rogue 9+), Trap sense +1 (Ref save and AC against trap), Woodland Stride (move normal through natural undergrowth), Trackless Step (leave no trail), Reckless nature (+2 to Init and Ref save, -2 to Will save), Shifter ferocity (act normally while under 0hp), Shifter Healing (at end of shifting heal 6hp)
    Init: +5
    Melee: Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Claw +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Shifting Standard attack, Bite +9 (1d6+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Standard attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Standard attack, Bite or Claw +11 (1d6+7)
    Melee: Full attack, Unarmed Strike +8 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6 (1d3+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +9 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Shifting Full attack, TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7 (1d3+4) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+3) plus Bite +4 (1d6+3)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack, Unarmed Strike +10 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +8/+8 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +6/+6/+6 (1d3+5)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack, Unarmed Strike +11 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +6/+6 (1d6+4) plus Bite +6 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), Unarmed Strike +9/+9 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Melee: Whirling Frenzy and Shifting Full attack (with bonus attack), TWF Unarmed Strike +7/+7/+7 (1d3+6) plus 2 Claws +4/+4 (1d6+4) plus Bite +4 (1d6+4)
    Ability Score:
    Str 16(+3), Dex 16(+3), Con 16(+3), Int 8(-1), Wis 19(+4), Cha 6(-2)
    Skill: Survival +17, Handle Animal +12, Jump +13, K (nature) +8, Listen +6, Spot +6, Balance +5, Climb +5, Ride +5
    Special ability: Shifting: 5/5, 13 rounds, +2 Str, 2 claw, bite, low-ligh vision, Whirling Frenzy; 2/2, 6 rounds, +4 Str, +2 AC, +2 Ref, +1 att/round, Beast Spirit: Various + Reroll failed will save next round, move action to transfer spirit to summoned creature grant +4 Str, Dex or Con, Wild Empathy +11, Spellcasting
    Latest homebrew: The Avatars of Magic, powerful monster each dedicated to ne school of magic.

    My homebrewer's Extended Signature
    My character :
    Spoiler
    Show

    Mirar, Bizarre human Focused Conjurer/Master specialist (summoning specialist)
    Xilef, shifter Druid 8//Barbarian 5/Weretouched master 3
    Other Character.

  28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lyndworm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    A Chicago Suburb
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Agreeing with Korin, Kanros moves to dismantle the cart. "We must create a stable environment before we try to destabilize another's."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Generic Roll:
    (1d20)[2]
    Are any of my tables still broken?



    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch


    I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, explanation of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    Korin performs his binding ritual before aiding with the wagon

    binding Savenok check (1d20+8)[13]
    Last edited by Crafty Cultist; 2012-01-27 at 07:15 PM.
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beschoren's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: (IC) Aaaahhh!!!! The Slaves Got Magic!!! (IC)

    You manage to dismantle the cart and Seanon summons a mount to carry all your stuff. Seanon is relived to see that the magic power were not gone. He wonders about it and aks to one of you later on, away from the slaves "Do you think those powers are permanent?"

    You head on to find a better place to settle down. It was not as easy as it seems, however. You spend the whole day looking for some kind of solid shelter like a rock formation or spring or huge tree, but the best camping spot you manage to find is just like the spot you just spent the night. You could only move at half speed because of the difficulty on crossing the florest. (Xilef may roll for survival to gather food on the way)

    Thankfully, you also fail to find any monsters, giants, brigands or whatever spirit is lurking in those woods. There are sigs of wildlife habitation, and you manage to spot more then one harmless animal fleeing as you came closer.

    Despite the lack of progress, the slaves following you are not upset.

    Spoiler
    Show

    wich direction are you headed? moving 8 hours at hal speed allow you to be anywere within the circle.


    Last edited by Beschoren; 2012-01-27 at 07:37 PM.
    Playing: Titian, the Mid-age bizzare ninja tortle!

    Galuff Ferroduro, dragonslayer harpoon trower of the androplasic trio

    Tanstafaal, the arrogant grey elf spell sniper

    Cleidinsson, the funkeiro favelado

    Avatar handcrafted by Dudu

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •