New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 30 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Can we all survive. Nuzlocking pokemon emerald. (A let's play)

Well this will be a no dupe nuzlocke run of emerald, with the additional restriction that I may not buy more than 1 of each item from each pokemart. Let's all hope that I get a zigzagoon.

Chapter 1 Venturing into a strange new world.
    Spoiler
    Show

Who are you?

The world of what?

What is that thing!?

You mean giant blue and green freaks of nature?

I'm pretty sure we actually don't

You mean people with delusions?

Sure, because they don't exist.

A guy idiot

Illven

I just said that.

I'm not moving anywhere

To call the cops? Yeah I'm ready.

What are you talking about?

Where am I?

Time to go exploring.

Who are you?

Well that answers where I am? Now to answer the more important question of how to get home?

Why must you answer my questions in the scariest way possible?

Implying that I didn't have my own room beforehand.

So pokemon come in white and red also. What are the blue-green ones female, and these male?

When did that become my responsibility?

Yeah instead of that, I'm running away from here as quickly as possible.

This ought to be good.

Wasn't that the guy who wouldn't shut up, and then I found myself in the truck?

Yeah can it get me home though?

Also useless info!

Illven.

She's clearly right here, not upstairs you idiot. Also she's a lot younger than me.

No, I do not own any freaks of nature.

Yup no one up here. Oh wait free stuff.

Who are you? Just barging into this house, at least I just moved here. Apparently.

WHO ARE YOU?

How did he know me?

It's called a crush, genius. That or you have no friends.

With what? Nets or darts?

Or a computer appartently.

Since everyone in this town is insane. I propose that we leave screaming and never come back, since I'm the only one here. I'm following my plan

You know I have no pokemon either, so by your logic I'm just as unqualified as you are. Why don't we call animal control. … I'm going to have to do this am I?

And how's that going to help against a rapid raccoon.

I was wrong, Pokemon don't come in only red, green, blue and white. Apparently the little freaks of nature come in all the colors of the rainbow.

Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Illven

Alignment NG

The protagonist of this story, and somewhat hero. Illven has come to Honen from another world, Although sarcastic and bitter, he will still typically help people.

He has had losses, and has promised to be more careful with his pokemon.

Illven speaks like this.

Memetic the Swampert

Alignment CN

The starter pokemon of this story. It knows songs and memes from our world. He is very over confident, and uses the littlest excuse to break out into song or pun. Memetic evolved to his final form due to wanting to help Illven with May or Flannery. Even if Illven is already with May.

Memetic speaks like this.

Azaroth the Gardevoir

Alignment N

Azaroth is a Gardevoir that dislikes the pictures people draw of Gardevoir. She is shy and has an ability to read minds. She felt safe enough around Illven to evolve and intends to use the evolution to mock the people who tormented her, by fake-flirting with them which was boosted by attract. Azaroth had entered into a relationship with Rose. Dislikes cross egg group pairings. Is emotionally dependent on Illven for a feeling of safety, and is un-sure if she is in love with him or not. This has cause her to break up with Rose

She is at least 12 years old.

Azaroth speaks like this.

Sisus the Mightyena

Alignment LN

Sisus is a Mightyena that believes itself to be a noble. It wants a top hat and monocle. He dislikes Lady Robin since she doesn't treat him like a knight should treat a noble. This dislike has made him able to fight dirty, such as biting. He has decided to start "democracy" Which is really him having unlimited veto power. He has fallen in love with Belle, due to him perceiving her as worthy of his stature. They have started a relationship, due to Belle evolving and starting her own tribe. Sisus still wants to complete her old tribes courtship rituals due to never wanting her to feel that she settled for him. Thinks of Illven as his liege

Sisus speaks like this.

Teddy the Hariyama

Alignment N

Teddy is a pokemon, that is slow, and eats a-lot. She is so fat that this protects against fire and ice types. She seems to dislike Rose. Teddy helped Illven with the death of Lilypad. She avenged the death of Hermes. Before she met Illven she brutally beat her boyfriend and a girl she thought he was cheating on her with. The shame of this made her take an oath of celibacy to forgive herself

Teddy speaks like this

Igor the Camerupt

Alignment N

Igor was an ashamed pokemon, he disliked his hump very much, he was also very depressed, and felt that any effort on his part would be wasted. However there is hope for him, he made a joke when learning Amnesia. Igor decided that he could be better than he was, and with some encouragement from Illven, he evolved. Feels like it has to help Lily.

Igor speaks like this.

Belle the Altaria

Alignment CG

Belle was a Swablu on a mission, to forge diplomatic ties between the Swablu on Route 114 and 115. However Illven persuaded Belle to come with him, to forge ties with all the birds in the sky. Was big on tradition until it evolved, she will start her own tribe when she goes home. Is in a relationship with Sisus. And intends to teach him how to dance. Is willing to lie to Sisus to get their relationship to the next level. Generally a sweet-hearted person.

Belle speaks like this.

Reserves
    Spoiler
    Show

Gramps the Exploud

Alignment N

Gramps is a Exploud, that talks loudly, and about the good old days, when they didn't have technology like poke-balls, only nets. He also talks about the bear wars, in which he lost many good friends, and how was he was a kid, they had to breathe carbon monoxide. He seems worried about Teddy, feeling that she is contained with the bear plague. or is a bear spy, and wants to cleanse her with Fire. He has learned that he must use all technologies to fight the bears

Gramps yells like this

Lady Robin the Pelipper

Alignment LG

Lady Robin is a Pelipper that is a noble knight. She wants to help the poor and downtrodden, and thinks of everyone has her henchmen, including Illven. She was boxed due to Illven having other water and flying types. She evolved due to wanting to jail some evil-doers and try and redeem them. She also wants to be in charge of discipline on the team. However her recent move options, have made Illven see things he can't un-see.

Lady Robin speaks like this

Mothra the Beautifly

Alignment CN

The first pokemon that was caught. Mothra has an all consuming desire for shiny things. She was able to trust in Illven and Azaroth and evolved into Silcoon, so that she may gain wings to fly. She managed to fully evolve and has gained wings, although she only sees them as a means to guard her shiny stuff. She was boxed due to also being a flying type. She came out as shiny-sexual. She is in a very physical relationship with Schoolgirl, but Poke-ball wouldn't return her affections. Felts that she doesn't deserve love anymore, since she fainted a Staryu. But Schoolgirl has since convinced her otherwise. She worships the shiny gods and thinks she regained some favor by draining a Linoone to death for scratching an exp.share

Mothra speaks like this.

Lily the Illumise

Alignment LN

Lily is a shy-girl that seems afraid of the poke-ball. She is afraid of everyone and everything, even the exp.share. She is in a physical relationship with Schoolgirl. Lily is very perverted and confident inside her head, but can't get it out. Wants people to like her.

Lily speaks like this.

Spike the Manectric

Alignment N

Spike only desires carnage, and bloodshed. He evolved when he realized that he needed his team-mates to cover his weaknesses. Although he still feels he carries the team on his back, this is much more of a realization towards normalcy then anyone else has had. He was boxed, due to Azaroth having electric attacks. He also speaks in ALL CAPS. He has decreed there to be ONOM NOM NOMS

SPIKE SPEAKS LIKE THIS!!!!

Rose the Weezing

Alignment CN

Rose is a Weezing, that wants to be surrounded by many beautiful ladies. He wanted flowers to give to Teddy. But seems much more interested in Azaroth. He is flirts alot. He and Azaroth were in a relationship, he intends to talk to 0000000189 about other girls that may be in to him, instead of Azaroth. He broke up with Azaroth due to her being hypocritical and being emotionally dependent on Illven. Is very angry and conflicted about it.

Rose speaks like this

Splenda the Spinda

Alignment N

Spelnda is a pokemon that believes it is a sugar substitue and that trainers should grind her up and put her on their food. However the fact that this is a nuzlocke run scares it. It was being held against it's will, but seems okay with Illven now. She is able to bake and cook, is willing to rip off her body parts to prove it is better than sugar

Spelnda speaks like this.

Squee the Wobbuffet

Alignment N

Squee was hatched by Illven in Lavaridge, he believes that Illven is his mommy. Squee wants to be the best son he could be, to protect his "mommy" in Illven's "old age" Was currently mentally breaking down due to Illven not talking to it in three weeks. He is over a month old. Wants to eat the other pokemon alive for trying to take it's place, and thinks Azaroth is an arranged bride. He told Aphrodite to kiss Azaroth so that they could play. Hates it when the meat-shields take his level-ups

Squee speaks like this.

Sensai the Machamp

Alignment LG

Sensai is a Machamp with a mission. Originally he wanted to teach Illven the ways of the warrior. However he evolved when he realized that he should teach everyone these things, he intends to open a school, after Illven beats the pokemon league. He is really happy that Illven intends to help him, as most trainers see there pokemon as tools. He evolved from that happiness. Has asked out Teddy but she refused.

Sensai speaks like this.

StrongIron the Armaldo

Alignment LE

StrongIron was revived from the fossil found in Mirage tower, he is a part of the "family" and has started calling Illven "Don Illven". He has become addicted to rare candies, and is willing to eat a Zigzagoon baby alive, sell his body to Tiny, and steal Illven's stuff to try to get more. Is being cut off due to trying to get around Illven as much as possible.

StrongIron speaks like this

Schoolgirl the Tentacruel

Alignment CN

Schoolgirl is a tentacruel that used to believe she needed 2 girlfriends, She was OCD about the number 2, but is the same with 14 one for each tentacle. Since 14 girlfriends is a-lot. She has decided it is harem-time. She right now has 3 girlfriends Mothra, Lily, and Duchess but believes Lily is just desperate for affection. She came on to Mallie, but Mallie mis-understood. Also came onto Belle.

Schoolgirl speaks like this.

Pokeball the Electrode

Alignment LN

Poke-ball has one goal in life, to serve Illven. Doesn't speak much. Offered to give Illven a foot-rub. Calls Illven master. Since Illven ordered it, it is going to give Mothra and Tiny the best playing it can give.

Poke-ball speaks like this.

Mallie the Linoone

Alignment LN

Mallie wants to create a perpetual motion machine. The stuff she "finds" is really old components, failed machines, and other scientific stuff. Schoolgirl came on to her, but she didn't understand the innuendo. Illven thinks she is the best pokemon ever due to pick up. Mallie is wan a relationship with a human scientist named Loren.

Mallie speaks like this.

Do the Bellossom

Alignment CG

Do was an Oddish with Dissociative identity disorder. One side named Do enjoys flowers and wants to plant them but is delusional and a bit paranoid. While Dee only cares about strength and rips up Do's flowers. Illven caught her for it's own safety. Illven cured the DID by using a sun-stone and evolving Do into a Bellossom which made Dee disappear. Do has a powerful natural infatuation with Aphrodite

Do speaks like this. while Dee used to speak like this

0000000189 the Castform

Alignment NE

0000000189 was created by the Weather Institute. They were all treated horribly, with many of them dying due to either being failed models, or being tortured for little reason. 0000000189 uses the horror of what happened to him, to get people to feel sympathetic of him. He has no knowledge of morality, and is obsessed with Azaroth. He was with Azaroth. But Aphrodite making him "play" with Beacon put an end to it. Hates his daughter/son 6969, and was willing to let Tony eat her/him.

0000000189 speaks like this.

Beacon Azumarill

Alignment CN

Beacon is a pirate. A pirate that is against Team Aqua's plan, thinking they are retarded, because if the world was all water then there would be no place to dock ships. Refers to Illven as Captain Bikke. Has a daughter/son named 6969

Beacon speaks like this.

Lilypad the Banette

Alignment CG

Lilypad came back from the world of the dead with new abilities and strange new urges, to help Ilven, and complete her experiment. It bugs her more then she/he wants to admit to have a new gender. It wants to befriend a Garevoir to help with the experiment.

Lilypad now speaks like this.

Jack-Jill the Dodrio

Alignment N/N/N

Jack-Jill is a Dodrio different from the other Dodrios, unlike everyone else, She has three fully formed brains, one for each head instead of a pseduo brain in two. Self described as a rag-tag trio against the world. Is happy to have friends. Due to Goldilocks appearing, all three want to go to the pokemon league to make pokemon names allowed to be longer.

Jack speaks like this. While Jill speaks likes this. Goldilocks speaks like this.

Mr.Fish the Gyarados

Alignment N

Mr.Fish is a Gyarados that knew it will be the king of everything after it evolved. However it feared the pain that evolution will bring. Kind of a coward. It's mother used to abuse it. It's evolution brought pain, but it swiftly faded.

Mr.Fish speaks like this.

Tiny the Phanpy

Alignment CN

Tiny is a Phanpy with a fondness for round objects, the youngest member of the team at only 9 days old, she instantly fell for Poke-ball. Is in a physical relationship with Poke-ball, and thinks the most romantic/sexy place is a children's ball-pit. She will "play" with non-sentient round things. Very immature, and easily excitable. She doesn't want to evolve and lose her fondness for round objects.

Tiny speaks like this.

Princess the Seaking

Alignment N

Princess is a Seaking that had a balloon sense of confidence, over inflated and easily punctured. Very attracted to Belle. However he tried to listen to Teddy, and be happy for Sisus and Belle. But Aphrodite made him believe that Belle would sleep with anyone but him.

Princess speaks like this.

Bertha the Wailord

Alignment N

Bertha joined Illven's team to get help in searching for her friends and old teammates. She has a boyfriend Bob the skitty, and can now have some nice HSOWA, her and Beacon know each other.

Bertha speaks like this.

Duchess the Ninetales

Alignment CN

Duchess desires to die surrounded by beautiful things. She is in a relationship with Schoolgirl, but it has experienced trouble due to Schoolgirl comforting Mothra. A pyromaniac.

Duchess speaks like this.

Peep the Kecleon

Alignment NE

Peep is a pervert that sees very pokemon attack as some kind of fetish.

Peep speaks like this.

Azula the Torkoal

Alignment LE

Azula believes that she is perfect in every way, but she wasn't able to fully negotiate terms of her capture.

Azula speaks like this.

Hammer the Sharpedo

Alignment NE

Hammer tackles people if they talk too much, she is very bad tempered.

Hammer speaks like this

Tony the Crawdaunt

Alignment CE

Tony is a pokemon with loose morals, and takes what it wants, strength permitting. Is addicted to Protein which he refers to as Roids, Roid rage makes him kill and eat pokemon.

Tony speaks like this

Squirt the Kingdra

Alignment CN

Squirt randomly squirts things, he is very attracted to Mothra as she was his first love, refers to her as the pretty bug lady. He evolved into a kingdra due to liking Illven's loose command. Belle offered to play with him.

Squirt speaks like this.

Erik the Gorebyss

Alignment CE

Erik enjoys nothing more than beating pokemon up, then when they are fainted eating their blood and snapping their neck. Refers to Illven as a tasty-tasty blood sack

Erik talks like this. You tasty tasty blood sack.

Lighthouse the Lanturn

Alignment NG

Lighthouse is a seller of maps of the sea. For an additional fee he is willing to come as a guide and guard. He adores the sea.

Lighthouse talks like this

Twitchy the Golbat

Alignment N

Twitchy is a Golbat that saw in the fifth dimension, where everyone looks like a human or candy. Came with Illven to get away from the dark cave.

Twitchy speaks like this.

Batrick the Golbat

Alignment CN

Batrick is a Golbat that mirrors other's personality. So far she was sarcastic around Illven. And noble when imitating Sisus

Batrick speaks like this.

Arf the Walrein

Alignment N

Arf is a very lazy Sealeo that doesn't want to do work. Was willing to "play" with Tiny so that she will feed him. But when he evolved Tiny was no longer willing to do so. Would get revenge but that would require effort.

Ark talks like this

Rayquaza

Alignment NE

Rayquaza is the master of the weather trio. However it will let Groudon and Kyogre do what they want as long as they don't disturb it. Hates Illven for catching it in a master ball.

Rayquaza speaks like this you crazy kids.

Opal the Solrock

Alignment N

Opal is a Solrock that was sleeping for a long time, it hates Illven for being involved in it waking up, and is willing to take out it's rage on its children

Opal speaks like this.

Collective the Corsola

Alignment LE

Collective was a Corsola that followed the Great coral and wanted to assimilate Illven. After he was caught he thinks that it's Great-ball is the true Collective.

Collective speaks like this.

Aphrodite the Luvdisc

Alignment CE

Aphrodite is a Luvdisc with the ability to make powerful infautions between anyone. So is very power hungry, and is likely to abuse anyone that can defy her even slightly.

Aphrodite

Djinni the Whiscash

Alignment LN

Djinni is a Whiscash that claimed the power to grant wishes. He confessed that he lied to Illven to be loved.

Djinni

6969 the Azurill

Alignment N

6969 is a Azurill that was born to Beacon and 189. Thinks 189 is it's Mommy. But 189 hates her because he blames her for taking Azaroth from him. Was willing to let Tony eat her for Mommy's love. 6969's gender changed upon evolution to a Marill

6969 speaks like this.

Deaths
    Spoiler
    Show

Lilypad the Lombre

Alignment CG

Lilypad, is kind of promiscuous, this had made Illven wonder what he did to karma, to make his life so insane. She flirted with Illven and Igor, but that was just a test to see their reactions. She wanted to perform an experiment to see what kind of people would respond which way to flirting.

Lilypad (Lotad to Lombre) Lv 16-20 Killed by a Machop's Karate chop. RIP

Shrewdlock the Sandshrew

Alignment LG

Shrewdlock is a Sandshrew detective on the tail of Team Aqua, and Magma, he joined up with Illven since they are working on a common goal.

Shrewdlock (Sandshrew) Lv 20 Killed by a Numel's Magnitude RIP

Hermes the Swellow

Alignment N

Hermes is a Flying type, and is deathly afraid of heights. He joined Illven's team, due to the presence of Lady Robin, meaning he wouldn't have to fly, and another trainer wouldn't be able to catch them. His fear is so much that he is unable to hear words like up, without panicking. He has since learned that flying is as scary as he thought, and must embrace that fear and strike the same fear in other pokemon to gain power.

Hermes (Taillow-Swellow) Lv 5-37 Killed by a Magnemite's spark.
    Last edited by Illven; 2011-11-03 at 01:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Can we all survive. Nuzlocking pokemon emerald. (A let's play)

Treeko - Geico
    Torchic - KFC
    Mudkip - Binyah Binyah (Or just Binyah)
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3

Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    Treeko - Geico
    Torchic - KFC
    Mudkip - Binyah Binyah (Or just Binyah)
    Are you not voting for a particular starter?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Nah I'll let others argue the merits of the three.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

So I herd you liek mudkipz?

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

If it's Emerald, go for Treecko. Good against Team Aqua, the ground portion of Team Magma, the 8th gym leader and the champion. Name him Leon.

If you want more of a challenge, go for Torchic, named Colonel or Sanders.

If you just want to troll readers, pick Mudkip and name him Memetic.

7. - Top - End - #7

If I pick a mudkip, should I restart until I get a female. Or I get a shiny

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    If I pick a mudkip, should I restart until I get a female. Or I get a shiny
    You could just create a save slot right before the choice and reload each time you don't get what you want.

I vote for treeko

9. - Top - End - #9
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Mudkip demands you loves him forever.
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

10. - Top - End - #10

Well I already started and got a male mudkip. Update up later.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Whenever I get a water starter, I manage to get a female. I've got a female Blastoise somewhere, multiple female Swamperts, a female Empoleon...

And it took me until Pokemon White to get a female Eevee. Yeeaaah.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

12. - Top - End - #12

Chapter 2 Illven v.s May.
    Spoiler
    Show

Well I'll pick the blue freak of nature.

Come at me, Bro

Yeah, I'm just that awesome.

By a glorified rapid raccoon. Way to be competent.

So much for having a choice in the matter.

That's great, really great.

No, I do not.

Or, you know it was only a glorified raccoon.

Sure, I always wanted my own freak of nature.

My name is Memetic
    Sure, let's go with that.

Are you trying to hook me up with your daughter? Or does she really have no friends?

Yup, you're trying to hook me up with your own daughter.

Not touching that statement.
    I wonder if she will liek Mudkipz?
    Not touching!

Well, at least he means the best.

Lady what were you doing outside his house.

Okay thanks for the tip.

Hey, I'm not injured. I'm too awesome for that.
    I know, I'm just looking for info.

So it's useless, why tell me that?

Now, for more fearless barging into random people's houses.

I could be even more awesome? Quickly trainer send me into the wild, to feast on the pokemon
    One it's Illven, two that's really creepy.

I do not need a job

Clerk Sorry, you can only buy one of each item.
    Why? That makes no sense.
    Well Sliph Co in Kanto was taken over by criminals, so we really can't get reliable shipments.
    And I'll probably end up fixing it, the way things are going.

Why you have no more items I can buy?

Okay, so don't let something faint.

That makes no sense.

First the mart needs to sell poke-balls.

Well let's hope May is not this way.

A wild dog.

POWER!!!!!
    I'm going to be as insane as everyone else, by the time I'm done here.

Well there's May.

Giant seagull.

I'm going to give her the scare of her life.

Wow, you're significantly less awkward then before.

Huh, you'd be cuter, if you weren't as insane as everyone else here.
    May If everyone else seems insane, maybe you're the insane one.
    Oh really! Them's fighting words.
    May By the way my sanity or lack there of, is irrelevant to my physical appearance, so you did just call me cute. The word I think you're looking for is desirable

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends.
    Treecko Leer.
    Memetic, tackle.

Treecko Leer, We're only going to have one chance to attack, we'll have to make it count.
    Memetic, don't give her a chance to attack, tackle.

Wow May, you're Treecko's fast. Memetic tackle.
    I'm a good trainer. Treecko Pound.

Memetic finish this.

Thank you May.
    Well in accordance to trainer rules, here's your prize money.
    So I get to mercilessly beat other pokemon for power, and he gets lootz. Everyone wins!
    You're Mudkip is creepy.
    I know.

Eh, he's a means to an end.

It was all me!

And she only has one pokemon? May did you let me win?

Not hearing a no.

So you let me win, then give me free stuff, Yeah you have a crush on me.

In different areas?

Hide, hide, hide from the crazy lady.

Oh god, she was waiting!

They're probably laced with contact poison.

Well this is my first step, to return to my home.

On routes 101, 102 and 103 I can find Zigzagoon, Wurmple, Poochyena, Seedot, Lotad, Ralts, and Wingull.

You may suggest names, and personalities for any of them. However for Zigzagoon I already have a name and personality in mind so it is unlikely I will use any suggested.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Barbarian in the Playground

Okay, OUCH... I have a recommendation. You don't need to take THAT MANY screenshots. Yes, you have to get the basic story down, but you don't need to take that many. You don't NEED that many to understand the what's going on.

Either that, or stack pics next to eachother, if they're very close to one another, to make it easier to read, and not have to scroll down six miles.

Yeah... otherwise, kind of interesting? I've been reading a lot of Nuzlocke's lately, so I'm growing a little bored is all.
    3DS Friend Code: 1907-9395-1731
    Pokemon X Info: Modern Pattern Vivillon & Flying-Type Friend Safari (w/ Farfetch'd & Swanna)

Avatar: Thanks to asdflove for my avatar. ^_^

14. - Top - End - #14

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Okay, OUCH... I have a recommendation. You don't need to take THAT MANY screenshots. Yes, you have to get the basic story down, but you don't need to take that many. You don't NEED that many to understand the what's going on.

Either that, or stack pics next to eachother, if they're very close to one another, to make it easier to read, and not have to scroll down six miles.

Yeah... otherwise, kind of interesting? I've been reading a lot of Nuzlocke's lately, so I'm growing a little bored is all.
    Well I put more screenshots because it's the beginning. The upcoming training montage for instance will not have as much pictures.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Dunno, I'd rather not have them next to each other. Makes it harder for me.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

16. - Top - End - #16

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    And it took me until Pokemon White to get a female Eevee. Yeeaaah.
    I often get female eevee's.
    Ravena never returned. Whoops

"NEVER! OH GOD POLICE BRUTALITY POLICE BRUTALITY"
    ~Spike from Illven's pokemon lets play

I will not remove this from my signature due to not wanting to erase it was there. But I will address this at the time was meant to be a joke and both me and Illven both acknowledge it shouldn't have been a joke but we simply did not know better at the time. We have both grown as people and would never make this kinda joke again.

17. - Top - End - #17

BlackDragon

I vote for Seedot, Wingull, and Ralts. shiftry's just awesome, ralts is a psychic type, and I have played all through emerald with a wingull>evolution-whose-name-I-can't-remember.

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Eledragon View Post
    I vote for Seedot, Wingull, and Ralts. shiftry's just awesome, ralts is a psychic type, and I have played all through emerald with a wingull>evolution-whose-name-I-can't-remember.
    No I'm just taking suggestions for names on the ones I do catch. I still can only try to catch the first new pokemon I see

19. - Top - End - #19

Wurmple: Mothra (Attracted to shiny things, especially lights. Has to be kept in his/her pokeball whenever a bug zapper is around.)
    Poochyena: Siuis (Likes to sit and mull over what others say, and then let it all out in one big monologue later on. Sometimes goes for days without speaking, but when he finally talks, will bring up almost every conversation that has happened since he last spoke.)
    Lotad: ?
    Ralts: ?
    Wingull: Sir Robin (convinced he is an Arthurian Knight, and believes that the rest of the team is his loyal cohort of henchmen.)
    Seedot: ?
    Zigzagoon: you already got something for him, so I won't step on any toes there.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I see a Taillow as a Sir Robin more than a Wingull...

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

21. - Top - End - #21

BlackDragon

oh, then:
    Zigzagoon:Nips
    Wurmple:Dual
    Poochyena:Z'dt'trii (or however he spells it)
    Seedot: Grumbly
    Lotad: Lilly or Pond
    Ralts: Azaroth
    Wingull: Cutter

22. - Top - End - #22

Well my computer decided to start having an issue uploading screenshots. I don't have an earlier save so the pokemon I catch will not have screenshots accompanying them

Edit Issue fixed, but some of the screenshots have been lost forever.
    Last edited by Illven; 2011-08-25 at 02:13 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

Poochyena: P Dawg, raps everything he says.
    Wingull: Falco, is on a quest to find his missing crewmates fox and slippy.
    Seedot: Octorok
    Lotad: Huu
    Ralts: Knowitall, alternatively for male: Professor X
    Wurmple: Whacko, as in the amazing adventures of Whacko! Happy go lucky daredevil extraordinaire! Dreams of performing for the entire world.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

...I'm not seeing it. Especially when it evolves.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

25. - Top - End - #25

Poochyena: P Dawg, raps everything he says.
    Wingull: Falco, is on a quest to find his missing crewmates fox and slippy.
    Lotad: Huu
    Ralts: Knowitall, alternatively for male: Professor X
    Wurmple: Whacko, as in the amazing adventures of Whacko! Happy go lucky daredevil extraordinaire! Dreams of performing for the entire world.
    I already caught the pokemon for 101-103, however for pokemon I can still catch later, I will use their names if I like then

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

...I'm not seeing it. Especially when it evolves.
    When it evolves no but bullet seed as a signature move leaves me thinking Legend of Zelda.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

When it evolves no but bullet seed as a signature move leaves me thinking Legend of Zelda.
    But Bullet Seed was a TM?

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

But Bullet Seed was a TM?
    Hmmm guess I just always taught the little bugger that since it seemed to fit. I stand corrected its been a long time since I had one in my party.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29

Unfortunately, most of the early screenshots have been lost. This should not happen in the future because I know what happened to make me lose them

Chapter 3 Training montage
    Spoiler
    Show

Well let's see if the crazy guy, will finally let me pass.
    Yay, I'm free, free forever.
    Wait we should look through Routes 101 and 103 for more meat-slaves
    If you mean pokemon sure.
    All you're shiny things belong to me!
    Oh really! See this pokeball, catch!
    Really? Yay!
    So what is you're name?
    Mothra, so when am I getting more shiny things
    Eventually.

So what are you?
    I'm a Ralts, all the guys draw creepy pictures of me and my evolutions on the internet. Are you going to catch me as a reference
    Nope he's going to catch you as a meat shield.
    That's scary.
    Memetic, not helping
    Mothra let's make sure we don't faint it.
    But that's not a shiny thing, that's not a shiny thing at all.
    Do this and you get more shiny things
    Yay!
    So what's your name?
    Azaroth, are you sure you're not going to use me as a reference?
    I'm promise, no pictures. Now let's go see if I can grab some pokeballs, I'm down to 3

What's that
    I'm Siuis, good sir.
    Why are you talking like that.
    Because good sir, I'm a noble gentleman.
    No not the ball again!
    Oh shut up, you took 2 of them.
    Do you know what time it is?
    Not really.
    Training montage!
    If I poison everyone else, then they will be to weak to defend their shiny stuff, and I can take it.
    Wait what's going on?
    I just told you, training montage.
    Illven...
    How do you know my name?
    Oh..sorry. I'm a psychic type so I can read minds. I promise I won't do it anymore, just please don't abandon me.
    I won't abandon you. If I was going to abandon anyone it'd be Memetic, it's fine you can read my mind if you want. I have nothing to hide. Now what did you want?
    Oh I can fight now, with psychic energies I can send my opponent’s flying
    Oh that's good.

Okay, Azaroth I think you're strong enough, for now. I'd like to work on Mothra and Sisus okay.
    Yes it's fine... I'm not offended by the way. I understand what you mean.
    I call next!
    You know if I place my trust in you, I can become a cocoon. Then I'll turn into a butterfly, or giant moth. Azaroth can I trust him.
    Yes, he won't betray us.
    Okay, soon I'll be able to fly, and no land bound creature will be able to take my shinies.
    What's going on?
    Do you want a mechanical or emotional answer?
    Both please.
    Well mechanically what is happening, is that Mothra is evolving, it will change stats, and may change types. It can learn new moves. Emotionally a pokemon's level reflects it's maximum emotional strength, when a pokemon reaches a certain level of maturity or lack there of it will have an insight either of itself, or of the world. This is used as a trigger to change form.
    That seems unrealistic
    So you can accept Mind-reading, and telekinesis, but not that a pokemon's body, reflects it's inner personality at least to a point.
    Fine I'll take your word for it.

And now Sisus your turn.
    Barking is for the low-class. Everyone knows true gentlemen howl.
    Shall I get his lord, a monocle, and top-hat
    Good sir, would you be so willing?
    It's sarcasm.

Okay we're done training for now.
    Finally! Time to start killing things

Yes I can, I'm just not going to.

Not our fault you're bad.

Memetic return, go Mothra.

Just go beat up some wild pokemon, it's really easy.

Um No.

Good job, give yourself a cookie.

And knowing my luck, I'll have to find him.

Oh so you're my dad.
    You have memories of a different world. How unique.

No, no, no. I won't do it, I won't go.
    You're not taking Azaroth

Of course you're Wally. Someone's looking for you.

Hey, why can't I get that Zigzagoon, and pokeball. I am you're son apparently

Wally Oh awesome, Gardevoirs are supposed to be really hot. I've seen drawings of them.
    Does he know...
    No, no, no don't tell him, please.
    Okay if you want.

Not touching that

Okay in route 104, and Petalburg forest I can catch Marill, Taillow, Wingull, Shroomish, Cascoon, Slakoth. You may suggest names and personalities for any of them.

30. - Top - End - #30

Cascoon: Monarch (believes that he will one day become a beautiful butterfly, also attracted to shiny things, and more than willing to fight over them)

Slakoth: Falstaff (Narcoleptic, lazy, cowardly. Loves to prey on those weaker than him, but if anyone shows up with more strength, he is more than likely to run away.)

Wingul: Same as my previous Wingul name

Shroomish: Sporeticus (the only sane one)

Taillow: Chirps (can only speak in chirps and whistles, and does so as often as it can)

Maril: got nothing
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs