New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] CURATOR I: The Evil Has Landed

Lobby

Javert's claws grow. Until his middle finger is long and red. Still wispy, but the color of blood. Don't move....It doesn't hurt.... The tip of the red claw cuts across the space between Javert and Linthia. Listen. The very fabric of reality is suddenly cut through by the claw. The space cut out shows the stars. Some unknown planet shines red. The odd thing is, the stars seem to be moving, as is the planet. Like a different dimension where time runs faster. It's a beautiful, majestic sight. Listen to the voices! Suddenly the view of planets disappear. Instead is a white place. The sky is white. A green garden is shown. A white marble chapel shines in the sun. A beautiful elven women walks out of the chapel. She has gentle curves, and a kind face. Slowly a chorus of voices, singing a majestic song, might peep gently into Linthia's head. It's a wondrous song. Then Javert cuts a different hole. Inside is a black place. Everything wispy. Black. Only different shades. A black version of the world. The shadowfell.... Then the holes in the very fabric of time disappear. Javert swirls his hand and magic red finger around Linthia like a wondrous little massage. ((She got her wish! )) Without even touching her. The emotions are huge. Of great pleasure. Joy, not sexual. Just relaxing. I can do more.... Javert slithers and the emotions fade slowly..

2. - Top - End - #482
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Ebil Nate was a fitting name too! Merlin is a fib. A big fat lie. That's no Merlin! Merlin was buried in a magical treasure-laden cave by the woman he lusted for, not a futuristic run-down laboratory!

"Ouch!"

"What did I tell you about thwacking me, mortal!"

"This room? Oh! This is the kitchen. You cook things here. Couldn't you tell?"

Wow! That sarcasm is so thick that you could easily package it up in a neat bundle and vend it as a condensed syrup. Not even an average syrup! A condensed syrup! Geeze!

This guy's mother must have never taught him any manners. Or hugged him.

-------
    [Generator Room]

While Kenneth wouldn't have the greatest leverage on the hatch without a fulcrum, his zombie strength factor should overrule that hindrance in short order! The roof of the peculiar elevator is torn off revealing a cramped cylindrical interior, well lit by various yellow lights, and a one-button control panel.

Best of all, there's no elevator music.

-------
    [Lobby]

Gah! Lintha's eyes widen and she almost runs away when Javert's claw disproportionately mutates! That's not normal! Not normal in the slightest!

But then comes the music. And the mesmerizing sights. And the pampering massage. Mmmm...

At the end of it all, Lintha is very, very relaxed, a lump of fur resting on the floor.

"Should I consider that our first date? And these artifacts you want. What do they do?"

"And did you refuse a marriage proposal with the Xar'cha? That's probably why they shot you. I know I would."

Lintha is "publicly" teasing/flirting with Javert! Guess he played his cards appropriately after all.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

*bonk*
    "Every time you mouth off and be unhelpful, you get a head injury."

Just so we're clear on the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Generator Room]

Kenneth takes a moment to collect his thoughts before he drops into the elevator. Whenever he tapped into his supernatural strengths, his mind went a little more clouded.

After a minute or two, he goes ahead and drops into the elevator. He takes a moment to make sure his rapier and necromancer's book were still with him, and then presses the one button. What else is he going to do?

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

Lobby

Haha! He laughs, which is an odd sound. Like a gust of wind. My...Matron. She wanted to prove my house...She...left me there. Allowed them to torture me. To prove my strength to Xar'cha. It wasn't my choice. The Xar'cha representative had a knife...She plunged it into my stomach...The knife. Javert scowls. As for the date, heh. Consider it what you will. I have many more...pleasurable talents. He grins a little with his wispy teeth. They shine white against his ebony skin. In response to her remark about how she would murder him he grinned, Yes, but why would I say no to such a beauty as you. He chuckles a bit. He asks her, Say, you have a different form I'm guessing? It is not every day you find a talking species of dog. No offense intended. Javert is rather handsome despite being incorporeal. It is obvious he was very handsome when he was alive. His form shifts. He has long white hair. His skin is not the usual ebony skinned color of drow, and is instead an odd grey. His eyes are blue! Oddly enough he has blue eyes! Not at all usual for a drow. He is wearing a black vest with a grey coat. His pants are black and tight against his would-be muscled form. His voice crackles like the wind rustling against leaves. His hands are normal save for the middle finger. Which constantly glows scarlet red. His hands may elongate into claws when he wishes.

These crystals. They allow a person to recreate...anything! To turn back time! Influence anything and anyone! You can be your own architect...Design whole worlds. Filled with your hearts desire...anything you could ever want. Good food, riches, and fine clothes. But. It can't edit other worlds. Only...make others. I can do this. create my own virtual paradise. I could share it with anyone. I am willing to share the items. The worlds. With Curator. As long as I may use my own. For me. My own home. A place where no one is trying to prove themselves or compete. I want a world of...anything I desire.....A safe haven... Javert sighs a little. How he wanted it...

I could make myself a body....A perfect one....my old body...It was magnificent. I did everything to improve myself...And they took it....
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-02-28 at 11:24 PM.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Weathered Ruins]

Well Mr. C examines the Room closly to see if there is anything else. Well in this case he also reaches the mid of the room and wonders. And then a chess field appeares. Strange, but Mr. C played a bit chess. He first looks over it. If there are other pawns he tries to place the pawn he has in a free place. When the figures aren't ordered like starting a Game, Mr C will try to make out where his pawn will fit so he wins the game.^^
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

7. - Top - End - #487
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Learning is literally a painful experience at long last! It reflects the truth of the matter, however implied.

"Woah there, mortal!"

The skull grumbles, rather annoyed.

Or normal, actually. Even in life, Ebil was always the pretentious jerk of the wizards.

"This is the generator room! See all the bundles of wires over there where I'm pointing? No! That's right! You can't! Because you broke my stupid arms!"

"You probably want to know how to turn the generators on, don't you? Well, you can go jump off a cliff because I'm not telling!"

"I would stick my tongue out at you, but it is long gone! Just like your hat, Indy! Bwahahaha!"

-------
    [Lobby]

Flattery! What a handsome and charming rogue this shade has turned out to be! He has improved Lintha's disposition and his standing with her marvelously in such a short time period. He's quite the expressive orator too! Lintha feels terrible on his behalf! He's a poor, lost, misunderstood soul! Definitely not evil! Can't judge a book by its cover, she supposes.

Lintha offers Javert a spirited grin!

"CURATOR will assist you in the retrieval of these relics, Javert. I apologize for the harsh treatment you received from House Xar'cha and formally petition that you denounce your matron and wash your hands of her. Know that I respect your species, but my studies of drow and their tribal interactions leads me to conclude that their barbarism is a direct result of the nature of their brutish social structure and governing tenants. She believes that you are dead, yes? Leave her with that thought and never look back."

"I do, in fact, have several other forms, though I think I'll keep those in reserve for when we are more compatible with each other."

-------
    [Generator Room]

Turn around and tell Lintha that the mission is far too dangerous and she should find some other more expendable errand boy to run it for her?

Well, no turning back now!

A hum of electricity springs through the air like a stressed coil as Kenneth presses the button. The elevator remains stationary for but a moment, before gradually lurching down the elevator shaft. For what seems to be no longer than a minute, there is dead silence. Complete and all-consuming. Not even the grinding of metal to break it or give it pause. Then, abruptly, there is a shrill scratching sound, like that of an enraged beast slashing its claws against a. It sounds as though it is coming from the floor beneath Kenneth's feet. If he should choose to look up, he will discover that the light of the generator room is but a speck by now. And the noise won't stop. It persists. A deathly orchestra serenading Kenneth and Kenneth alone.

-------
    [Weathered Ruins]

Ah! Good move!

Mister C will find that, as he places the pawn on the chess board, a knight appears on the chess board opposite him. A knight of the opposing color!

He holds a sturdy lance. His horse and himself are armored in plate mail.

White plate mail.

Very interesting! He appears more human than chess piece!

He makes not a movement or sound. Still before the game begins. But does Mister C truly understand how he is to play this round of chess?

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

"Oh please. He'd never have been able to keep that hat."

Reinholdt says. Bah! Indiana Jones, his old arch-nemesis. Well... his world isn't around to bug him any longer, now is it? BWAHAHA!
    That's not something to be proud of.

Anyways, Reinholdt moves over to what is probably the control interface to look it over, keeping Nate in one arm.
    "So where's the undead artifact thing?"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-02-29 at 09:08 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground

Lobby

Well yes. She pretty much watched me bleed out until I was truly dead...Well. These artifacts are rather hard to find. They're in an area located beneath the surface...Matron built a compound above the area...That's why we are here in the first place. I will need a largish group if we are to overcome them and find the crystals first. Obviously I need a body as well...Which I can supply for myself. I am rather good at possession. I've healed my body, I can still use it. I am skilled. He grins back at Linthia, Well. I'm guessing we will have to wait here for a little while. Might as well get to know eachother better. Build up on our "compatibility". If you want I can show you what else I can do. In order to prove myself. He grins with that smile before he asks, his face curious Erm...what exactly are you? Your original species? Pardon if I am insulting you. It makes me wonder. Javert waves out his hand which morphs into a claw again. The red finger cuts out a form of a chair in the air. Two chairs appear. They have a red satin cushion and are very comfy. Javert floats onto the chair and motions for Linthia to sit down. He stares a little. She makes him curious. More than a little. He has a bit of a slooped posture. Slightly bent at the waist. That's when Lumia might notice something odd. Around his midsection, right above his more private area, there is a wound. The area has a gash going through the clothes. It shows his skin and a large scar. His body is not see through. It looks like he would be alive but moves oddly. He has a slightly wispy body. It seems to be of shadow. Yet his nice, smooth, gray skin is still very attractive despite the wispy nature. He keeps himself in perfect shape. Or kept. He's handsome.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-02-29 at 11:19 PM.

10. - Top - End - #490

[Generator Room]

That's for smart people who weren't politicians when they were alive.

Kenneth grips the hit of his rapier once he hears the noise. However, he can't really think of anything to do right now.

11. - Top - End - #491

[Weathered Ruins]

Just to get it there are only two pawns on the field Mr. C and his pawn and the white knight.

His first reaction is looking at his pawn to see if it changed as well. If not he tries to pull the figure around until something happens. If it is clear that he is a horse or other chess figure he tries to make a move like the figure allowes to cause danger for the other figure without beeing in danger.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

If only Ebil Nate could read minds. He'd then realize just what a pickle he's in right about now. He appears to technically have been legally claimed as a piece of Reinholdt's property. His newest, chattiest doorstop I daresay! And Reinholdt, unlike this lummox, is no lesser evil. He's a destroyer of worlds! Ebil is only a simple...a simple...

What was Ebil in life?

As Rein approaches the generator's control panel, he'll likely immediately notice that it lights up as he nears it! Fancy!

"Welcome technician Kristin."

It is also password protected as evidenced by the blinking "Password Required" title flashing on the screen! Voice password protected it would seem.

That kinda sucks. But I don't think it'll be too hard to overcome for an seasoned, resourceful adventurer like Rein (or, as the computer, would state Kristin).

"The what now? Oh! The amulet! Yeah. You're never ever going to see that ever. Never ever. Nuh-uh. Not happening. One of the experiments swallowed it."

-------
    [Lobby]

Oooo! A handsome person! Lintha likes that a whole lot. Handsome and gentle-spirited masseurs aren't easy to come by, even in the Nexus.

Lintha glances up at Javert. She wonders what he means about that whole "prove himself" deal. Maybe a short, manly demonstration of power? That would be an attractive prospect to her.

"Lil' ol' me? I'm a daemon. I was once a mortal, but then I grew bored with it and transferred over to a cooler vessel."

She nods sagely. Her mortal life was tedious and uneventful back when she was a human. Being a daemon has its perks. She can do all sorts of things that she was unable to do before. Like fly. And morph. But there's more paperwork. She never gets hungry, however!

Lintha leaps up onto the newly materialized chair. She would show Javert her daemon form, but she usually saves that in case of extreme emergency.

-------
    [Generator Room]

Kenneth might want to act soon. His reluctance to drive off whatever is clawing away at that flooring isn't good at all. The thing steadily gains courage. While it can't scale the side of the elevator and drop in on Kenneth, it will begin to scrape its way through the floor. Three deep gashes abruptly cut through the bottom of the elevator. A single red eye peeps out at Kenneth, though the eye quickly disappears as the scratching resumes.

Yep! Better get rid of that thing before it undermines your plans and footing entirely, Kenneth!

-------
    [Weathered Ruins]

Zefir himself isn't exactly a piece in this chess game. He can control the pawn and maneuver it as he desires (for some odd reason it is even able to move diagonally, like a king, though it does not look like it is a king).

He should be able to win or lose the game as he wishes. How he wins or loses (for example, if he moves his pawn to the other end of the chess board and changes it into another piece) will influence what changes will occur in the setting he is currently located within.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

"Oh. Drats. Shame about that. Say... what's the password anyways?" Reinholdt says to Kristin, hoping she'll say it by accident before thinking about her response.

Least he's pretty sure the thing he has in his arms is Kristin.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground

Lobby

Javert grins at her until she tells her she's a daemon. His eyes briefly widen and then turn to confusion. You...you're a daemon? But...that's...it's...How? You're not...Back in Menzoberranzan...daemons are creatures to be feared...they are monstrosities, born of an ancient evil...Nothing more than sentient, barbaric, animals...But. You're nothing like that! I'm confused...I don't have very good experiences with dark ones...I have gotten in trouble with one in the past...I once knew a succubus...But that didn't end like it was meant to. Javert stretches his clawed hands. I got my powers because of her... He looks slightly regretful. Then he goes back to that dashing grin. He stares into her eyes with his oddly blue ones. Here. I want to show you something. His hands mutate into those wicked claws and he cuts a figure in the air. Javert walks into the hole and reappears. Except now. He's in his old body! Javert looks like he did in life. Exactly the same. I can possess others. I have possessed my own body. It is my as I was in life, not decomposed or anything unpleasant. My magic helps. It's me! But...I don't breathe anymore...I even healed the wound! Javert looks over at Linthia, now in his corporeal form. His body is wearing the same tight black clothes as his ghost. He's much handsomer in his corporeal form. Jaw-dropping almost. He had spent his entire life making sure he was perfect. Fitted for the Matron's own husband. Er...concubine of sorts. It was as politically advanced a male could become after all. He grins with his white teeth. Voila, This is me. When I was alive. He continues that wide, handsome, shining smile.

15. - Top - End - #495

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Weathered Ruins]

Zefir Mr. C himself isn't exactly a piece in this chess game. He can control the pawn and maneuver it as he desires (for some odd reason it is even able to move diagonally, like a king, though it does not look like it is a king).

He should be able to win or lose the game as he wishes. How he wins or loses (for example, if he moves his pawn to the other end of the chess board and changes it into another piece) will influence what changes will occur in the setting he is currently located within.
    [Weathered Ruins]

((You like the char Zefir more than the cute little camelon, right?))

Well then he is going to move it like a king to beat the enemy knight. Mr C, knowing how a knight moves tries to avoid placing his figure on a field where the knight could move on. He won't try to change his pawn unless it's obviouse to do so to win. After all a king like figure is the strongest on field. (Just to remember you said life size chess board, from which life do you go? I mean a life size Mr. C would just be a normal chess game where a human life size would be much bigger.)

16. - Top - End - #496
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

"Aliquuanne, duh!"

Kristin croaks before briskly skullpalming with no hands. The female tones of the computer respond with a simple,

Password accepted. Lockdown overridden.

"No, no, no, no, no! Don't override the lockdown! Augh! No!"

Kristin sounds dismayed over this whole procedure. It's intricacies have not eluded him!

Multiple blasts of feral snarling issue forth from the hallway! Shortly thereafter, the tapping of claws against the metal floor of the hallway can be heard!

Uh-oh!

-------
    [Lobby]

Woah! Just...woah!

Lintha wasn't expecting for Javert to look that good! Nope! Not at all! She can't exactly put her perspective on him into words now.

Of course, this evokes a response from Lintha. The response is in the form of Lintha shifting forms. The metamorphosis starts and stops within the time it takes for a drum to clash and a flash of light to subside.

And then she's standing there. Percilia's identical twin sister who died so long ago in her backstory...

That would explain why I've used identical speech colors for Lintha and Percilia for so long!

Oh! And Lintha is panting insatiably.

"Wow. You're a knockout."

Lintha had already zapped a simple white t-shirt and blue denim jeans onto herself during her transformation, so she's not indecent in the least.

"And I'm not a demon like that, just so you know. I'm a daemon. A guardian. A protector. Not a profaner of lust. I'm no curtain monger, mind you. I'm buddy-buddy with mortals, not an enterprising tramp."

-------
    [Weathered Ruins]

>.<

Whoopsie!

The life-size chess board is proportional to whatever player is currently using it. In this case that would be Mr. C. Mr. C should be roughly the same size as the chess pieces. That's pretty important, because as soon as Zefir wins the game...

The black "pawn" begins leaking black ink everywhere. Eww! It begins to spill over, flooding the white squares of the board and merging everything into one huge square. What's more troubling is when it sprouts four arms, each bearing a steel shortsword, and begins attempting to hop onto Mister C.

Yipes! It would appear as though Mister C misinterpreted the symbolism! The pawn was connected to the chessboard in that it represented the monster! That's why removing it from its nest basically denatured it, shutting down the monster for the moment!

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

"Hah! Some Merlin you turned out to be Kristin... Errr... what was in lockdown exactly?"

Reinholdt asks, becoming rather quiet when he hears the noises and preparing himself for trouble.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground

Lobby

Javert wasn't expecting her to shapeshift either. Well, she did have a humanoid form. She wasn't telling him lies. That's a good sign. He raises an eyebrow curiously at her panting. Javert smiles back with that flattering smile. Why thank you, you too.... He grins that smile, it's not evil, not kind either...flirtatious. Yes, tha's it. He's grinning, looking at Linthia with those odd blue eyes. He seems to look right through her. However, his look might cause some tingly feelings. Not bad, or good. Just there. His natural aura of magic once again causing that feeling of great pleasure. Except now it might influence her more, heightening her feelings. Whatever they may be. A bold move...He moves a little closer and kneels. He attempts to pull her hand to his lips and kiss her palm gently. ?His touch carries that same aura. A feeling of pleasure...and...something odd. Almost lust...but not. His hands are soft and his lips softer. He gets back up to his feet. A daemon...my apologies. It's not what I was expecting. A protector? I am honored to be in your presence fair lady.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Kristin pauses. I'm fairly sure his facial expression would be one of a dumbstruck moron who thinks he's about to die any minute now, but I can't be 100 percent sure. Ah, who am I kidding. He'd have wet himself had he the capability and capacity to do so.

"I don't know. I'm just a technician. You know, a common, simple man. I kept the power grid up and running without a kink, but that's all! The janitor knows more about the experimental lizard people than I do!"

"We should hide. We should hi-"

And then Kristin gets an idea. A terrible idea. A malicious, dastardly, backstabbing idea.

He's just a dead skull. What would the monsters want with a dead skull when there's a perfectly good mortal to tear into right beside him?

"Over here! He's over here!"

-------
    [Lobby]

Javert is really pushing Lintha to her tolerance without action limit. She was already at the brink of asking Javert out, previously having recognized and accepted his natural polarity that drew her to him, but this? This is a lot for her to handle. Too much, I daresay.

With all of those feelings running through her, feelings she hasn't experienced in a good long while in all honesty, it's all she can do to maintain a frail semblance of a semi-professional demeanor. She knows that every comment she presses upon him will stoke his ego, which he desires more than anything, she theorizes, if his non-negotiable vanity is anything to go by.

But when he kisses her hand, she snaps.

"Hey..."

"Have I given you a tour of the building yet? We should go explore it some so that you can get around without considerable difficulty. Let's start with me showing you the route to my room, in case you ever have dire need of me."

Lintha is hyperventilating a tad. She's sweating a good amount, though it doesn't amount to anything remotely near what could be labeled as buckets. Javert's charming guise is getting to be a little bit too overwhelming for her.

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

"SHUT UP SHUT UP!"
    Reinholdt says, personally trying to hold the skull's jaw closed in hopes that'll keep it quiet.

Just in case it's too late, Reinholdt moves to stand next to the door. If the skull manages to keep screaming, despite Rein's attempts to keep it quiet, Rein will toss it to the far side of the room, hoping that whatever comes through the door goes for the noise so Rein can slip out quietly and trap it in here.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lobby-Javert]

Javert's touch fades away as he stores his aura inside of him. He can control the overwhelming powers over lust. These powers were granted to him by dark and powerful forces. Luckily, he knows how to control them. He also knows a lot about the female psychology due to many years of lessons on how to bend others to his will. Javert would make an excellent psychologist. He also perceived her comments about "having need of her" to have a hidden meaning. He always was good at deciphering a person's true wants and needs. What makes them tick. It was a bit of a hobby of Javert's. He doesn't want to scare her away seeing as she was somewhat hyperventilating. He always did have that effect with women. At least when he wanted to. He thought it was cute. She was pretty...somewhat. All she needed was a better shirt...a nice red dress...with a low neck cut. And maybe new shoes....no. Now was not the time to fantasize about her. He had business at hand. Still...the thought of her in a sexy red dress interested him. It was his nature after all.

He retracts his aura and Linthia might get the feeling that his warmth temporarily retracted from her. Then his voice cracks through the air, Indeed...no, I haven't been around yet. It would be nice to know the place. His voice is kind and gentle. Hmm....maybe I just might have a "dire need" of you in the future. Javert purrs out the words quietly. They are layered in hints of a hidden meaning to his words. He puts a magical amount of lust for him in the words. Then his warmth, rekindled by his magic, might fill her. It's only there for a brief ten seconds. But those seconds are wonderful. Linthia might feel an invisible cocoon of warmth cover her. The warmth is welcoming and offers pleasure to her. The warmth covers her body in a great case of relaxing feelings. Then she might get a sudden swell of any emotions at all. All of them will promptly explode. If she was mad at Javert, his magic would increase that a hundredfold. Into white fury. Whatever she was feeling would suddenly blare out of control. However he instantly retracts the magic after he's satisfied that his magic would cause her to react. He's just giving her a hint...a small taste.

His powers of sweet seduction were becoming useful. He hadn't gotten to try them out yet, after all, there was not much he could do to get what he wanted with someone like Magtok. Magtok was a man interested with power. Power that the half-drow half-succubus didn't have. Yet. But, this woman. Linthia. She was evidently powerful. Or at least closely tied to this place. She would help him get what he wanted. All he had to do was seduce her. To make her love him. He was capable. He would do anything for her. At least until the time was right. Until then, he would be the perfect man. Handsome, kind, willing. That's all he felt. A want for power. He was willing to get it through any way possible. His seduction of Linthia was working. At least he thought it was. It would only take him one move to cripple her already weakened defense against him. One potent touch. He was to do whatever was necessary to get what he wanted. All he needed was to get her alone. Then he would make his move. Not like she could resist him. She was already sweating. He could see her. She was nervous. She was sweating, hyperventilating. Because of him. She was attracted to him. He could tell. She said he was a knock-out...she was trying to get on his good side. She was trying to raise his overgrown ego. He liked that. He liked her.

He didn't have Matron to support him. He was house-less. A dangerous thing for a male drow. But, if he could win her heart. If she fell in love with him. He could bend her. Without her even knowing. She must be somewhat high on the metaphorical pyramid of power here. Plus, she was rather pretty. He was lucky she was so utterly corruptible. He would make her dependent on him. love...was so easily gained and severed. But he would bring her to the point where leaving her would destroy her. Unless...he did like her. She was cute. Innocent. Pure. Almost the exact opposite of Javert. She attracted him in her innocence. He wouldn't mind getting into a deeper relationship. Which was his entire goal here. Seduce her, love her, (At least pretend to.), and then he would generally see just how much she would help him in the crusade for the crystals. He did feel deep feelings about her so far. She's pure...a follower of light. It was complete and utter pleasure for him. To corrupt her heart. He wasn't a force of light. Or dark. Somewhere in the middle. It was his nature. His father was half-drow half-elf, and he fell in love with a succubus. Javert was their child. He had been born of a dark and seductive force...he gained his father's half-breed appearance and his mother's potent powers. He was the perfect spy. Except...he didn't have that job...he was murdered...He follows her, all the while thinking these thoughts. He's unable to get rid of that fantasy.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-03-11 at 12:10 AM.

22. - Top - End - #502

[Weathered Ruins]

>.<

Whoopsie!

The life-size chess board is proportional to whatever player is currently using it. In this case that would be Mr. C. Mr. C should be roughly the same size as the chess pieces. That's pretty important, because as soon as Zefir wins the game...

The black "pawn" begins leaking black ink everywhere. Eww! It begins to spill over, flooding the white squares of the board and merging everything into one huge square. What's more troubling is when it sprouts four arms, each bearing a steel shortsword, and begins attempting to hop onto Mister C.

Yipes! It would appear as though Mister C misinterpreted the symbolism! The pawn was connected to the chessboard in that it represented the monster! That's why removing it from its nest basically denatured it, shutting down the monster for the moment!
    ((When did Zefir arrive?))

[Weathered Ruins]

"Worst Day EVER."

Befor the black thing grows arms Mr. C is going to try something. Suddently he looks like some kind of evil mage Mr. C with a long beard. Holding his little front paws up in the air. (Suprisingly little lightnings come out just for the effect )

"Rise my minion. RISE and follow my orders."

Assuming that didn't work out well Mr. C plans his escape for now. Mr C shoots up his tounge to the roof, asuming it isn't more that 10 meter high. Then he will drag himself up the toung since the peak glues on near every surface.
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-03-11 at 06:21 AM.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Fortunately for Reinholdt, Kristin is all bark no bite. Although the jaw has been identified by medical experts as the strongest muscle in the human (or more appropriately inhuman) body, Kristin has not a muscle in his jaw. Therefore, he is easily silenced by Reinholdt's jaw clamping, but he keeps up his attempts at the traitorous chatter!

The growling draws closer and closer still. For but a moment, something lingers in front of the door, audibly sniffing the air hungrily before continuing to stalk on down the hallway to darker spots.

Rein might notice its green scaled tails slipping off into the darkness if he is brave enough to stealthily take a peek at the monster as it lumbers off.

-------
    [Weathered Ruins]

>.<

The pawn jumps at Mister C over and over again swinging its swords wildly! It is a good thing that Mister C is just out of its reach. This would be quite comical to watch for the passive observer, as it appears as though the pawn is leaping up from some sort of cartoonishly durable trampoline!

Mister C is free to crawl away or taunt the thing at his leisure!

-------
    [Tour of CURATOR HQ]

Yup! I suspected as much! Lintha didn't, regrettably. Poor girl! Javert is totally going to take advantage of and manipulate her. Worst of all, she'll probably enjoy every second of it.

When Lintha's emotions are considerably intensified, she visibly shivers before rushing at Javert and attempting to hug him! Face the ultimate anti-evil weapon! Unrelentingly fierce HUGS! Love will purify the darkness! Bwahahaha! She'll follow up by attempting to simply press the side of her head against his chest, listening intently for a heartbeat.

And then she'll try to share a powerful feeling with him. One that has been known to change even the most stubborn of minds. Her piece de resistance, for she is still futilely and most pathetically bailing water out of her fleeting professional mannerisms.

Javert might suddenly feel a soothing warmth wash over him. He might feel as though he is, without warning, a part of something greater. He might suddenly feel as though his existence has great purpose. That's what everyone wants, right? Lintha loves that sense more than life itself. It is what drives her every action. To leave one's mark on the world. To change it for better...or for worse.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Reinholdt doesn't take a peek! That's how they get you!
    >>
    <<
    Ok, maybe just one. He's a curious fellow.

But right now he has to figure out what to do with Kristin before leaving the room. Hmm...

Oh! He knows. He pulls out some rope to tie around the skull several times to both keep Kristin quiet and to have something to swing around over his head menacingly if need be. Turning the annoyance into a weapon as punishment.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

Tour of Curator

Javert smirks in his mind. He had it. She was his. He would corrupt her. Then came the hug. He cradled her head in his arms and tries to brush her hair with his hand. He moves his ebony-grey hands through her hair. He's so gentle. He touches her waist with his other hand. He's moving his hand around her. His skin is so soft...He wraps his hand around her softly at first He's moving his hand on the back of hher shirt. Feeling her body. After a few seconds he tightens his grip around her, he's pulling her towards him. Into him. Javert was a creature of passion, pure primal lust. And he was loving this. He loved the feeling of her heartbeat, her warmth. Javert moves his hand from her hair and tries to brush the back of his hand on her cheek, trying to get her to look into his grey eyes. He looked at her passionately. He tried to hide the greed in his eye. He's good at it. She might just miss the brief twinkle of lust in his eyes. He truly wanted her. Why not enjoy himself in his treachery? He smells good...like exotic incense.

Javert looks into her eyes and smiles. He tries to brush his hand across her cheek while lightly caressing it. He moves his face closer to hers and breaths. His breath smells good too...like mint. He moves close to her like he's about to kiss her, but then turns away. He was trying to get her to want him more by dangling a metaphorical carrot in front of her. He tries to turn her head to the side just a little, he moves his lips to her neck where they lightly brush against her unless stopped. His lips are the same ebony-grey color of his skin, but slightly lighter. He moves his teeth across her neck. It might tickle somewhat. His cool lps brush across her neck as he kisses her neck lightly. He moves his hand up to her neck. Now he moves his lips from her neck and instead tries to put his head next to hers. One of his hands keeps itself around her waist while the other wraps itself around her neck softly. In any other situation it would seem like a stranglehold, but Javert uses it to place her head on his shoulder softly as he rests next to it.

Javert has no heartbeat due to being dead. However it takes him about half a second to turn on his body again. It doesn't take Javert's spirit too long. His heart starts beating again. He reacts to the feeling of her influencing power oddly. The warmth, the feel. He tenses for a second and lets out a moan of pleasure. He hadn't ever felt something like that...needless to say, he liked it. To be part of something bigger, better than him. Javert liked it. She was making him feel things he never had. Now he opens his core. His soul intensifies in his body and tries to wrap an invisible blanket over her mind, now she'll feel an ultimate burning lust, more powerful than anything he's tried on her yet. He was a creature of lust. The essence of dark passion. It might completely overcome her. Make her do things she wouldn't ever do normally. Javerts center of being tries to merge. She'll feel very warm as his heat covers her. Javert moves his hand down to her waist as his other cradles her head, he whispers with his voice full of syrupy passion, What do you want? I'll give you anything...little flower....you're so beautiful...
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-03-13 at 10:45 PM.

26. - Top - End - #506

[Weathered Ruins]

Mr. C, not really in the mood to taunt anything will try to go away. Still assuming he can't see anything else other then the chess board.

Then if nothing can be seen he heads for the only room he hasn't inspected so far.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Kristin is quickly converted into a makeshift weapon. Ah-hah! Improvisation is key to any explorer, and Reinholdt has without the slightest bit of doubt proven that he can take a useless piece of junk and turn it into something decent and workable. Hooray! It'll make for a convenient distraction, at the very least!

Of course, Kristin does his best to grumble and tout how he's going to take over the world and enslave everyone, even though he's best suited to be the understudy of a volleyball if he does ever manage to escape from this wicked place.

Hey! Lights! And lights mean progress, right!

And...

Suddenly, there's jungle foliage hanging everywhere. Vines. Moss. The whole shebang. There's a gross squishy sound busting into the closet from the hallway as well...

-------
    [Weathered Ruins]

Well, this is weird...

When Mister C does so happen to reenter the main room once more, a grinding can be heard from the center of the room. The room begins to shake and quaver as a small plinth rises from the ground with a tiny and very expensive looking glass sphere atop it.

Plunder! Yarr! Finally!

-------
    [Tour of CURATOR]

The teasing Javert has really gone and done it now!

With each step Javert takes as his little plan proceeds to completion, Lintha's resistance draws closer and closer to depletion. Just as the deceptive cad intended, the shackles of lust clamp around her wrists. She stares up into his eyes, foolishly caught in his trap, the pitfall he designed for her dug deeper and deeper with every passing moment. In a trance, she loses herself in his eyes. She shivers as his lips touch her.

Everything is panning out completely in Javert's favor.

Until he casts a blanket of lust over her mind...

In that moment, everything changes as Lintha's purity is corrupted and overshadowed by lust. That one action displaces her personality and replaces it with something else.

In the blink of an eye, fourteen invisible hands crash into existence and attempt to drag Javert to the ground and pin him there like a frog in a before dissection.

"Anything you say?"

Lintha verifies, sweetness dripping from her voice as thick as, if not worlds thicker than, honey.

Reality breaks through illusion again and again and again. Towering above him, Javert might glimpse something beyond comprehension. Something mysterious and dark, hidden from mortals for their own protection. Three blood red eyes shine through as the lights dim. And then returns normal Lintha once more. And she attempts to set upon Javert and force him to curtain with her.

28. - Top - End - #508

[Generator Room]

Kenneth might want to act soon. His reluctance to drive off whatever is clawing away at that flooring isn't good at all. The thing steadily gains courage. While it can't scale the side of the elevator and drop in on Kenneth, it will begin to scrape its way through the floor. Three deep gashes abruptly cut through the bottom of the elevator. A single red eye peeps out at Kenneth, though the eye quickly disappears as the scratching resumes.

Yep! Better get rid of that thing before it undermines your plans and footing entirely, Kenneth!
    ((I'm sorry I forgot about this.))

Kenneth thinks as frantically as a zombie can, though he pretty quickly realizes that he's trapped in this elevator. In desperation, he crouches low, and tries to rust the floor of the elevator now that it's already scratched through. He'll also be looking down to see if the ground is at least visible.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground

Corner of Curator

Javert grins lustily. He had her! He moves to kiss her lips. Then suddenly he's pinned to the ground. What? His eyes widen! Did she know? Linthia? W-What are you d-doing? He looks scared for once. Absolutely terrified. He looks up at the three eyes. He couldn't escape them! Wait! What? Not here! He can't resist. Linthia...What are you? .....Oh.... He can't resist. Might as well have fun with it. He will not resist her. He has no say when they'll stop though obviously. So, it's your call Alexandrian.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Reinholdt frowns at the foliage and gives one an experimental poke. Hologram? Hallucinogen? Teleportation? Spontaneous growth? Time travel? Hard to tell.

Hmm... Rein goes to gently open the door and check out the source of that noise.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast