New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] CURATOR I: The Evil Has Landed

[Vault]

Mr. C sit's on her shoulder eyes closed and one paw going through the bread.

"Oh an ancianet problem. Well often discussed, but never really solved. The only way that had the best chance to succed was: The Truth."

Dun Dun DUN!

"Your decission came from reasons yur partner doesn't know. If you lie, he will never forgive you, if you tell the truth... then you have a change to succed."

((You should go to INSIDE for the hatching))
    Last edited by Zefir; 2012-11-11 at 04:43 PM.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #752
    Pixie in the Playground

[Vault]

That's... That's profound to Lintha! She would never have tried the direct approach right off the bat! That'd be doomed to failure! But... But Mister C said it isn't. Mister C said that the truth was the answer. So... She shouldn't...

No! That can't be right! There's no way that could possibly be even a little right!

"Let me get this straight. You're saying that I shouldn't magically influence my boyfriend so that his ideas match up with my own. I shouldn't be sneaky and subtle about changing how he thinks with magic. I should just...talk to him about it? What if that doesn't work? What if he gets angry and breaks up with me? If I don't brainwash him..."

"Would your recommendation change even a little bit if I told you that my boyfriend was Javert and that he was a drow?"

3. - Top - End - #753
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Alas, nothing Rein has in his bag of items would help him to swim against the current like that. At least, nothing he had before coming on this trip. And while I'm sure he'd be happy if his future self used that time and space device to come here and help himself out, he just doesn't like himself enough to go out of his way to do that.

Fortunately he doesn't know about that or he'd be real mad at himself. Unfortunately that doesn't help him right now. Going up a waterfall would be nigh impossible. Reinholdt unfortunately has to think about the situation for a brief time just to try and figure something out.

"Hey Liz? I'm going to flood this place something heavy and it'll be dangerous. If you can go on up without me, go ahead. The less people I got to worry about, the better our chances. If not, get around towards the back side of that hole and find something to hold onto."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #754

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Vault]

That's... That's profound to Lintha! She would never have tried the direct approach right off the bat! That'd be doomed to failure! But... But Mister C said it isn't. Mister C said that the truth was the answer. So... She shouldn't...

No! That can't be right! There's no way that could possibly be even a little right!

"Let me get this straight. You're saying that I shouldn't magically influence my boyfriend so that his ideas match up with my own. I shouldn't be sneaky and subtle about changing how he thinks with magic. I should just...talk to him about it? What if that doesn't work? What if he gets angry and breaks up with me? If I don't brainwash him..."

"Would your recommendation change even a little bit if I told you that my boyfriend was Javert and that he was a drow?"
    [Vault]

The name rings in ym ears, but I can't remember where I heared it. Mr ooks shocked at her on brow raised.

"Brainwashing? That's the worst you can do. If you need that your relationship is already at the edge of beeing dead."

5. - Top - End - #755
    Pixie in the Playground

[Vault]

"It's just easier to brainwash someone than it is to discuss a problem this severe."

Lintha casually shrugs. She'd brainwash just about anyone if she thought they'd benefit from it, directly or indirectly (or if she'd benefit from it in any way). It wasn't taboo in her culture but that's because with some secrets the choice was between brainwashing or death and brainwashing was viewed as the light and good option while death was the dark and evil option. And Lintha's definitely not a dark and evil monster-sorceress! Nope! Definitely not! Definitely! >.<

"Javert is dead too...sorta. And he might be a little...nutty? Yes, nutty. Nutty or evil."

-------
    [Lake Hylia]

So no time paradox with Marty and Doc Brown Rein and Liz? Awww!

If only Rein were a pokemon! There's just gotta be a HM 05 around here somewhere!

"I won't leave you behind, Rein. We either live together or we die together!"

Liz courageously (or stupidly, take your pick) shouts over the rushing water. She'll maneuver so that she is positioned toward the back side of the hole as Rein instructed and hanging on to a metal rail! The lower hallway (the one they climbed the stairs up from) below the spillage is filled with roughly six feet of water by now and the water level is skyrocketing with every passing second!

Liz prays that Rein knows what he's doing!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-11-12 at 08:02 PM.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Nope. Not a clue. But Rein doesn't have time to think about how stupid the plan is, so gets moving.

Anyways, Rein will fly up the lower part of the hallway, swiftly jamming small amounts of preset C4, one on the left of the middle one on the right of the middle in parallel lines, repeating up to the hole. Getting something like an airway strip of explosives. He'll then go to fly back down to the end of the hallway and pull out his knife of only cutting inorganic things. Like metal. Rein will go to jam it right in the middle and then fly all the way down to Liz, purposefully trying to cut a line down the middle of the hallway, possibly causing more leaks to spring.

Before moving to hold onto Liz. "Deep breath, hold on tight, and be wary of falling debris." Rein will then use his detonator to activate the c4 all at once, trying to basically use the weakness he created and the water and explosive pressure to rip the entire ceiling into one massive hole. At least on one side of the hallway. Anyways, that's the plan Rein attempts to enact.

His thinking is that if the entire place is flooded very quickly, the downward pressure of incoming water would cease and he'd be able to make it up to the surface. Unfortunately, time, the initial shock from the blast, potential debris, and air all work against this particular plan. It might even be one of his worst plans ever. Why... the chances of it working... are one in a million.

And Reinholdt probably is a pokemon. In fact, I even set it up for one or two of the pokemon trainers to try and catch him with a pokeball, but no one even tried. So disappointed.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-11-12 at 08:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Pokedex Entry: Reinholdt

Reinholdt, the Treasure Hunter Pokemon. This adorable kitty is armed to the teeth with projectile weaponry and steals gold, gems, and coin from random individuals it encounters.

I know one reptile-person who would be interested in catching Rein in a luxury ball and never ever ever ever ever ever releasing him ever. Ever! They'd be friends forever!

Ka-blamo! Small bits and pieces of harmless metal shrapnel shower Rein and Liz as the C4 is set off! And...

Rein's ingenious plan ultimately results in a smashing success! A one in a million chance. It's like he hit the jackpot on a slot machine! A slot machine that you win at nine times out of ten!

The hallway floods extraordinarily fast as the lake above injects it with several hundred gallons of water! The current is overpowering and unforgiving and bashes itself against Rein and Liz in one final attempt to sweep them back into the bowels of the soon to be exploding building and to their imminent demise.

But Liz attempts to hang onto Rein with all her might! He's anchored in place somehow and she's anchored in place and she'll be darned if she's letting him die here! Together, united as one, they can and will push through the relentless battering of the frigid water rushing around them then over their heads, probably.

With one last breath of fresh, reinvigorating air Liz takes the plunge as her head is fully submerged in the water.

The pressure equalizes. The flow of water halts. It's go time. It's time to do or to die.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Reinholdt would only go for it if he gets to beat up Magtok in a blood-sport arena for entertainment and money. Like pokemon.

As for the plan, it doesn't actually count as a success unless they, you know, get out and live. Enacting the plan was the easy part.

Reinholdt drowns and implodes from the pressure and Nexus implodes with him.

Reinholdt is... hmmm... less anchored and more constantly flying against the flow. Geeze this hurts in ways Rein is not familiar with. Invigorating.

Pretty much only with Liz's help he stays around. Don't know why Liz is taking Rein's air though. That's his! He needs it! Rein grabs a deep breath and dives just as before it reaches its equalizing point. He waits, just working on keeping steady and then the flow stops, which is his indication to fly through the water, Liz in hand at the speed of fast. Hopefully the surface isn't too far above him. It's been a while since he's had to deal with a trap or social situation that requires holding his breath and he's out of practice. Doubly so as a human.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

9. - Top - End - #759
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Nuu! This air is for Liz because it is Rein-scented! For Liz and Liz alone!

Hold up... Rein-scented air freshener! A little more than creepy and stalkerish, but Liz would totally buy all of itandit'salreadyprobablybeingsoldsomewhereinInside *Cough! Hack! Cough!*. I bet Magtok the char would use it to get in character before his special angry, angry, evil monologuing segments! Rein would make a killing off of the stuff!

Anyway!

Swim, Rein, swim! Erm... Fly through water, I mean!

Liz herself swims incredibly well! She's a semi-aquatic being, don't cha know! She is to water what Sonic is to land! She's not a spiky, blue kleptomaniac but she is... No, no. I guess that she's not at all like Sonic. She's more like a torpedo trying to sink your battleship! Zoom! Fast!

The sunlight and flashes of lightning of the surface world are a great distance away! Rein might have trouble holding his breath until he bursts out the lake and into the air, though! If he conserves his air supply and maybe let's Liz do some of the work or rockets ahead without Liz, he should be able to make it, if only just barely. Or maybe he'll inhale some water and Liz will have to perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on him! ... Liz attempts to slow Rein down considerably!

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Rein scented air is... err... yeah. >>
    Probably comes with its own mental disorders.
    Apparently creepy stalking is one of them! Not one of the ones I'd imagine being on the list.

Reinholdt doesn't actually have to work at flying. Being part will-o-wisp sort of is a... mental thing? Its certainly wingless. Liz will still be faster though, so Rein lets her take over anyways.

As for how well he does with holding his breath, I guess I'll roll for it. 20% unconscious, 40% coughing up water, and 40% just gasping for air.
    Also one secret roll for something mildly related. If that old water breathing spell cast at the very beginning of the adventure wore off or not. Or was it even a water breathing spell? Might have been a bubble. I dunno.

12 and not a chance. Of course.

They surface, but Rein's stopped being pink and doesn't seem to be all that animate.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

11. - Top - End - #761
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

Oh gods! Liz was just kidding! She doesn't want Rein to even have the faintest possibility of dying! Ever! How's she supposed to talk to him about the adventure and reward him if he's dead?!

No, no, no, no, no, Rein! You aren't dying here, buddy! Hang on!

Rein not moving around or, y'know, breathing tips Liz off to what all went wrong with their escape! Before even seven seconds pass, she's attempting to drag Rein onto the shore.

Okay. Don't panic. Whatever you do, don't panic. Your kind, gentle friend and two-time savior is suffocating because he's drowning to death so you've got to try to flip him onto his back and tilt his head to make it easy for him to breathe when he comes to on the wet sand then expel that water from his-

"You aren't getting rid of me this easily, Rein!"

Liz shouts with conviction! Before she utters so much as the first word of her promise, she's attempting to pump Rein's chest with her hands and once she's finished with her last word, she'll try to resuscitate him with mouth to mouth CPR!

"Live dang it! Don't you dare die on me you crazy, crazy cat-man! Don't you dare!"

Liz cries inside her mind! He must live! He must!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-11-13 at 01:20 AM.

12. - Top - End - #762

[Vault]

"It's just easier to brainwash someone than it is to discuss a problem this severe."

Lintha casually shrugs. She'd brainwash just about anyone if she thought they'd benefit from it, directly or indirectly (or if she'd benefit from it in any way). It wasn't taboo in her culture but that's because with some secrets the choice was between brainwashing or death and brainwashing was viewed as the light and good option while death was the dark and evil option. And Lintha's definitely not a dark and evil monster-sorceress! Nope! Definitely not! Definitely! >.<

"Javert is dead too...sorta. And he might be a little...nutty? Yes, nutty. Nutty or evil."

-------
    [Lake Hylia]

So no time paradox with Marty and Doc Brown Rein and Liz? Awww!

If only Rein were a pokemon! There's just gotta be a HM 05 around here somewhere!

"I won't leave you behind, Rein. We either live together or we die together!"

Liz courageously (or stupidly, take your pick) shouts over the rushing water. She'll maneuver so that she is positioned toward the back side of the hole as Rein instructed and hanging on to a metal rail! The lower hallway (the one they climbed the stairs up from) below the spillage is filled with roughly six feet of water by now and the water level is skyrocketing with every passing second!

Liz prays that Rein knows what he's doing!
    [Vault]

Mr. C would fit into a pokeball, even if he doesn't count as one.^^

Mr. C will now be even more shocked. The guy is dead, brainwashing is goo. Oh my god , but C isn't that ignorant to stay on his oppinion.

"Brainwashing allways ended into the person finding out about it and then, BOOM. If you really think I'm wrong why don't you try it and then brainwash him if it's failing? But first please tell me what kind of relationship do you have with him? The longer we talk the more... strange you become."

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

And right before Liz gets to his mouth, Rein starts coughing up water. Cough cough.
    >>
    <<
    I'm mean.

To be fair, this Reinholdt isn't lying about having a girlfriend nor has to pretend she's around. That's future Rein.

Liz might be able to sneak in a mouth-to-mouth anyways, but it be full water and gasping and might interfere with the whole getting air back.

Reinholdt spends the next few moments turned to one side and coughing out water and sucking in air.

At least he didn't miss the self-destruct boom.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #764
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

Liz sighs in a peculiar mixture of relief and mild frustration. Her rotten luck just had to act up again right this very minute, didn't it? Well, there goes any and all hope for a fairy-tale rescue! She curses her luck!

Liz resigns herself to her fate of missing her one and only opportunity to kiss Rein. She wouldn't want to take advantage of him in his time of weakness and recovery. That's simply not the kind of lizard-person-thing she is.

Oooo! Here comes the end of the self-destruct detonation sequence thing! Rein should be able to bear witness to it as he splutters and coughs his lungs out!

3...2...1...KER-BLAMO!!!

Water splashes everywhere! Everywhere! It drenches the trees! It soaks the sand! It more than likely douses Liz and Rein!

Schools of flopping freshwater fish rain from the sky alongside the buckets of water! Trout and all manner of edible fish! The water flares with the psychedelic colors of the volatile chemicals that went up in flames in the facility! Like perfectly spherical drops of shimmering crystal sprinkling out of the heavens, prisms casting fulgent rainbows of vivid red, violet, blue, yellow, and green against the lush canopy of trees behind Liz and Rein, the shower of the storm and the blast of the lake illuminating every inch of space in the forest. A single bolt of lightning zaps the sand far to the right of Liz and Rein, leaving a magnificent deposit of fulgurites in its wake.

Had they egressed from that hellhole so much as a minute later, they'd have been goners for sure!

-------
    [Vault]

Mister C could probably fit inside of someone's pocket! He could definitely be a Pocket Monster!

And brains are good! Mmm! Oh! So is brainwashing, Lintha supposes.

"That's a good idea, I think."

"Uh, it's nothing that important! It's purely...curtainy. But he has these magical pleasure powers so I'm not certain that I can talk to him about this once he begins flirting with me because he gets so irresistible and stuff...."
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2012-11-13 at 01:40 PM.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

Oh, she'll probably get another opportunity some day, so long as she doesn't fade into deadtime obscurity.

Oh no! Rein's wet.
    Again. More? Probably not. He was so wet before, getting rained on probably makes him less wet.

Rein does hurry and pull out an umbrella for the two of them, with some struggling. He doesn't want chemicals raining on them and doing who knows what.

"Thanks..."
    Reinholdt breathes out, rubbing his chest. CPR hurts. Ow.

Finally, the flaming hawt, dripping wet guy checks to see if Ebil Nate is still tied to him. Wouldn't be surprised if that came loose and lost along the way.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

16. - Top - End - #766
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

Some day, but not today.

Not dying in acid rain! Not dying in acid rain! What a glorious feelin'! Rein's breathing again!

Thank gods! Rein's alive and it seems like he's going to make a complete recovery! Liz is happy! Very happy! The mission was a success and nobody died!

"No problem, Reinholdt. No problem."

Ebil Nate is gone! It flew the coop and vamoosed! Well, it didn't actually fly. It sank and was blown away! Perhaps it was blown clear of the explosion? The world may never know! But at least Rein's free of it and its finger-biting jaw!

"You must be famished after our adventure. Would you like some fresh fish?"

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

Aww... future Rein had plans for it and a stuffed parrot he owns...
    Ohhh... future Rein knows what to do! Reach back in time and try to grab it! Ahha!
    It wouldn't be the first time Reinholdt stole from himself.

Edit: Actually it might be. Cause even though that's the future future, this would be the future past and prior the past future where he stole a sandwich from himself. Twice. Later on.

"Only if it's not radioactive or falling." Reinholdt says. He doesn't trust these fish. Probably zombie fish or something.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-11-13 at 05:17 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #768

[Vault]

Mister C could probably fit inside of someone's pocket! He could definitely be a Pocket Monster!

And brains are good! Mmm! Oh! So is brainwashing, Lintha supposes.

"That's a good idea, I think."

"Uh, it's nothing that important! It's purely...curtainy. But he has these magical pleasure powers so I'm not certain that I can talk to him about this once he begins flirting with me because he gets so irresistible and stuff...."
    [Vault]

"I would advice you to look out for another boyfriend in that case. This sounds like he will break your heart, whatever you do."

Then C looks at the ring.

"So how does it work?"

19. - Top - End - #769
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

Time paradox! My brain hurts!

Future Rein will discover Ebil Nate buried facefirst in a puddle of mud, less than an eighth of a mile from the lake. It is eating dirt! It was thrown clear and it was gonna make a guest appearance on a pike or a manikin in the near future, but it is future Rein's prize now!

"I should have a couple of fish stored in my tent somewhere, if you're feeling up to-"

Liz glances in the direction of the lizard-people encampment as she offers to cook Rein a meal only to find that...that...

It's gone.

They...they up and left without a trace. Every last one of their huts and torches have been removed. They cleared out.

They cleared out and left Liz behind. They ditched her because they didn't want her around anymore...

Her own sister probably gave the order... And nobody cared enough about her to even warn her that this was going to happen. That feast last night wasn't an act of hospitality to the newcomers. It was a going away party...for her...

There's only one dwelling left standing on the beach. Liz's. A spear is embedded in the cold, wet ground in front of it spearhead first. They...they cast her out. They don't want her anymore. Her tribe doesn't want her anymore.

-------
    [Vault]

Maybe Lintha will one day, but Javert more or less has her under a spell today.

"You slide the ring on and focus. Focus on what you want to burn or electrify and visualize burning or electrifying it. The ring will glow with red light if you want to burn something or yellow light if you want to electrify something. If you want to test it out, there's some furniture upstairs that I was thinking of throwing out..."

Yes! Burn the useless couches and chairs! That's better for the environment than stuffing it into a landfill, right? It possibly isn't, but I don't know because I've never researched it!

"And Mister C? Thanks for the advice."

It will help her immensely in the future!

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

Aww, didn't even get time to go through the loot before the whole village disappears.

Well now I'm going to have to backread. All the way back to when Liz's sister and Aurea and metal-guy-what's-his-name were all down in the ship too. Rein would love to know how the sister got back up so quickly.

For certain definitions of quick.

Which definitely doesn't apply to this plot.

Spoiler
    Show
    • Ok... *makes note that suggestion to keep this plot in this thread was my best suggestion ever*
    • Oh yes. And the guild leader going to purge them all of their fears and doubts. HAH! Good one.
    • Giant metal spiky construct thing's name was... Will. Sure, why not?
    • And the lizard people don't have vocal cords. Huh.
    • And this was a test run! A trial. I'd hate to see what the real thing is. They have a 66% failure rate already. ._.
    • Liz used to speak in blue. And her sister Tiff in magenta. Wait... this means that this whole time... they played the shell game on Rein?!
    • Hmm shame Aurea disappeared. She had synergy with Rein. He'll have to go visit her some time now. Just to check for live-ness.
    • Oh hey. The end goal was supposed to be a talisman. That might be in the bag. Maybe. Rein'll have to check.

Ok. Seems Liz was killing stuff better than Tiff and it was against the rules or something and exile happened.

Also Tiff never came down with them. Just Liz. That's one mystery solved. Still, he'd be a little upset if he knew his group was conveniently used as a decoy.

Might have to kill them all.

Reinholdt, however, is fairly oblivious about the current situation. He stands, and offers a hand to help Liz up if she isn't already. "What... what happened? Did those night things get them?" The things that required torches! It's possible they've been down there a day.

More than likely Liz, you just got caught in a time warp. It's been a literal year and being this close to your watery grave was too much for your sister to handle.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #771
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

Yes. The lizard people don't have vocal cords. When Rein saved Liz from the reptile mutant men, she'd already acquired a mechanical instrument that was more or less a universal translator. She could loot the scientific research facility full of reptile monsters that were related to her DNA-wise too!

And text colors aren't my strong suit. >.< Before I had rped as the slaves of Dalachrech for very long I swear I forgot their text colors and had to look them up/guess at them every post I made for them.

And the betrayal is linked to the passage of Liz's diary that Rein read about where she was sealed in a cave by a group of males who reportedly "took their own lives". Tiff was a jealous sister and was out to get Liz from the start. And Liz, due to her psychological trauma, wasn't sociable in recent years. Tiff was the leader and while Liz lived Liz posed a threat to her lifelong rule as she could dispute Tiff's claim to the throne as it were. So she ordered her people to move on while Liz was away. Life with the tribe was good and nobody wanted to be left behind with Liz.

And yes. >.< This plot took way too long. Sorry about that! I started it close to finals and then my parents said "Guess what, kiddo! We're moving far away and you're not authorized to stay here alone to finish up your schooling!" And in exchange for not giving them trouble, I'm now stuck in a...disadvantageous situation, to say the least. It frustrates me and I don't want to/can't post when I'm frustrated as I make stupid OoC mistakes.

Again, I apologize for the length of this plot. But I do hope that it was at least somewhat enjoyable for you to rp!

Rein won't have to help Liz to her feet because Liz is already standing upright!

"I..."

"Nothing happened to them. They just moved to another location. I just have to catch up with them after you leave."

Liz is a pretty convincing liar! She'll see if Rein buys it or not. She thinks that she must have done something wrong. She thinks that she must deserve this. But she can't be humiliated before Rein...

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

No worries about the length. As far as I'm concerned, it's just going to be pure bragging rights.

"Oh. Ok then." Rein's either oblivious or playing oblivious. He can do both pretty well.

"If you've got a minute before that, it's time for the best part!" Reinholdt says, grinning at Liz and pulling out a burlap sack. Indeed, it has much loot and unless Liz says otherwise, Reinholdt will empty it out someplace kind of dry to see exactly what they've got.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-11-14 at 01:46 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #773

[Vault]

Maybe Lintha will one day, but Javert more or less has her under a spell today.

"You slide the ring on and focus. Focus on what you want to burn or electrify and visualize burning or electrifying it. The ring will glow with red light if you want to burn something or yellow light if you want to electrify something. If you want to test it out, there's some furniture upstairs that I was thinking of throwing out..."

Yes! Burn the useless couches and chairs! That's better for the environment than stuffing it into a landfill, right? It possibly isn't, but I don't know because I've never researched it!

"And Mister C? Thanks for the advice."

It will help her immensely in the future!
    [Vault]

Mister C's appereance changes another time now he looks like a Casanova.

"Your welcome. Ask me everytime, baby."

With that they should head upstairs to burn some furniture. Yeah.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

"I guess I've got some time..."

Liz mumbles, deeply distraught but still tring her luck at hiding it!

And now I've got to compile a list right quick here...

Let's see what items Rein has plundered!

Loot!

-A Set of Enchanted Robes - Oooo! They're clean and dry! And magical! And purple! And fancy! And elegant! And warm! They have other properties too, but experimentation is needed to determine them.

-Two Wands - A fireball wand and a magic wand that nobody knows what it does yet!

-Maybe Nabe's Lightsaber Wand - A dark red lightsaber (Of unlimited power!) fueled by two renewable energy sources, pure hatred and agony!

-A Staff - A whittled down wooden rod that isn't moldy because of magic! It is of a snowy white hue!

-A Pendant - Jewelry! Valuable, but not functional. One magical enchantment (Charisma Bonus).

-Eight Rings - Gaudy, expensive, and jewel-encrusted magical platinum bands of power! There's a flat plate on top of them! (Experimentation Needed)

-An Amulet! (Plot Item) - A crystal of ineffable beauty set spinning within a silver triangle though it is unattached. The crystal is clearly not of this world with the uncolors it is warping the visible light around Rein and Liz into.

-A Spellbook! - A fleshbound compendium of useful dark incantations for summoning and controlling demons, daemons, and the undead.

Perhaps not in the bag of holding but still loot...

-FREE! Shotgun - A FREE! shotgun. For a limited time only at participating labs and spaceships across the globe.

-Margret - The flamethrower-chainsaw-minigun.

-Universal Doorknob - Junk!

And I think that's about it!

-------
    [Vault -to- Upstairs]

Furniture bonfire! Yay!

Lintha attempts to lead Mister C into a big, big room packed with wooden crates, wooden tables, cloth couches, chairs, and old, tattered, no-longer-flying carpets.

"Here we are. Go ahead and destroy everything!"

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

Reinholdt sets the amulet aside.

"So... what do you think you might want? Or do you prefer finding out what they all do first?" Reinholdt asks. Those rings are going to be a pain to test.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #776

[Upstairs]

Mr C jumps down from her shoulder and lands with a little *plop*. Then he goes for the mid of the room which will need a few minutes due to the big big room.

In the mid he is sudendly dressed in a dark mage robe holding his paws up *cute*.

"DIE furniture. You have made my life hard once to often."
    he says with a dark voice and then lightning spear out hitting half of the current furniture.

While the lightning attack the furniture C starts to laugth. An Evil laugth you never imagined from a creature like him.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

"I don't know. You can choose for me."

Liz is only paying half-attention to Rein. She's switching from watching Rein to sadly staring at her hut again and again and again.

Oh, she can't lie to Rein!

"Um, where are you going after this is over and...and may I tag along?"

---------
    [Upstairs]

Aw! He's so cute and comedic and-

Wait. Is that maniac laughter? It is!

Mister C must really have it out for furniture! What's left of the furniture anyway. Half of it is on fire, charred, or exploded. Because this lightning may explode things!

Hooray! Wanton destruction!

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Hylia - Shoreline]

Heck, that means test time. This can only go poorly.

Or he could just admit to Curator he found a very large haul and needs their help finding out what the things do. But then he'll have to give up a large cut. That's no fun.

Reinholdt starts by putting on the robes.

"If you want. I'm going to Curator after this, and then probably back home. But I thought you were going to look for your tribe? Shouldn't you do that while the trail's still fresh?" After Reinholdt stops by Curator, he goes home, gets attacked, pretends to go to HALO but actually goes to a secluded hideout where he does secret things that affect stuff to this day, but no one looks for him so after a month or two of solitude he returns to GLoG, gets even closer to Ermine, then he dies and she disappears and he becomes a vampire.

Maybe Liz best go looking and show up later.
    Or... something gets figured out. Somehow.
    She could fall into a time hole! I'm sure Rein messing with space time to grab sammichs and skulls have random repercussions.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #779
    Pixie in the Playground

[Lake Hylia]

It'll probably take Liz two or three months to reach Inside on foot. Rein has access to a car with an automated navigation system, but she doesn't. And she'll be carrying all of her worldly possessions on her back, so she'll have to sort through all of that junk and thin her everything out and feel all miserable and be all like woe is me. And she'll probably get lost. Twice or thrice as she has no sense of direction whatsoever. And raid and explore a tomb. But she'll get there eventually! Maybe!

Also, I just noticed your GLoG post! I'll respond to that next, but if someone else gets involved in that scene, feel free to skip Ebil Nate!

"Yeah. About that. I don't think my tribe really wants me anymore..."

Liz replies, cheered up a little that she'll be of some use to someone with the rest of her lifetime!

"I'll have to pack up first, so you should go ahead without me. I also have to do something personal, but I'll contact you once I've found your homeland and your tribe. I just need to know what general direction to travel in."

The robes are enchanted with...

Minor magical protection!
    Minor magical amplification!
    Major unarmed punch/kick power up!
    They automatically clean and iron themselves!

And best of all, they transform into a giant robot whatever type of clothing the wearer desires. The only hitch is...

They don't change color. Rein's stuck wearing a purple something until he changes out of this set of clothes!

30. - Top - End - #780

[Upstairs]

In a blink his outfit changes toa biker jacket, Jeans and sunglasses as he points at the remaining furniture.

"Astala vista baby."

Then he starts shooting flames at them. He really hates furniture, they allways remind him of his size.