New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1934353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1455
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Dingdong View Post
    Would be interested but Careless may take up my time. Looking forward to it though!
    Well, it'd be great if you could join, since I'd like to use all 21 roles, so we need every player that we can get our hands into.

Not to mention that it's also good to play once in a while and not narrate all the time.

Edit: Besides, in a way Witchunt was the game that started the blind game frenzy, I think. Or at least that made it more popular. Many of the blind games have some aspects of it.

PS: Do someone have a mean of contacting IF? I think he'd be interessed in this game.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2012-11-05 at 04:30 PM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    Sounds good, ThePhantom.

Now, a quick question, if I were to make Witchunt 6: Return of the WW (I'd return to using mainly the ruleset present in this game, with perhaps a minimum amount of time for the day), would there be a fair number of people interessed in playing? It'd be done completely here.
    Totally. I like the original rules better.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Ooh! Ooh! I'm So In!
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Bugbear in the Playground

Witch-hunt? GM, my friend, TRY and keep me out.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Not to mention that it's also good to play once in a while and not narrate all the time.
    Sure, guess I'll play. Would be first blind game played at least!

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Bugbear in the Playground

Did I hear witch-hunt?

Note: I have not even read the new rules yet.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, grab your torches and your ducks everyone, because Witchunt VI: Return of the Werewolf has been submited. It'll follow the classical rules, with some slight modifications/clarifications by me. The recruiting will start when the thread gets approved and will last about 2 weeks or when we reach the maximum amount of players, whichever comes first.

All of those interessed (everyone's welcome), let's make this a good, friendly game.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2012-11-10 at 05:45 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Troll in the Playground

Ill not be avilble for the next for the nest 4 days. Dont auto lynch me please!

Thanke you!
    Despite everything, its still me.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm glad to say that Witchunt VI: Return of the Werewolf is online and accepting players.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Troll in the Playground

Well im back again.
    Despite everything, its still me.

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Ogre in the Playground

Surprise! Me and Ramsus are here to bring you Judgement. Please do join!

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vesth View Post
    Surprise! Ramsus and I are here to bring you Judgement. Please do join!
    Is this even a WW game? I don't see anything about killing or factions, or winning for that matter. It's more some sort of strange advanced form of FFRP.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Ogre in the Playground

Welp, when I first came up with the Golden Apples series (which has even less to do with Werewolf), I asked around, and people said it was ok to advertise here too. This game was derived from the basic werewolf structure, except you know who the wolf is in advance (maybe), and the goal is to figure out if that one person is innocent or guilty. Treat it as a single day lynch, centered around one person, but stretched out. Now, who said anything about no factions?

EDIT: And there can be killing. Just rarely.
    Last edited by Vesth; 2012-11-17 at 07:38 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Orc in the Playground

All structured games are welcome here, I was just curious.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Ogre in the Playground

We still need 7 2 players to start the Witchunt game. Come on, don't be shy, everyone's invited.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2012-11-19 at 12:14 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

I want to run another game, 'cause I haven't in a while, but I don't want to start the next Medieval with Witchhunt going full swing. The next game I had in mind reminds me too much of Judgment to run while that's going on. I have a few ideas rolling around with some fine folks, but for the most part, they're nowhere near completion. I have a couple games that aren't in the Medieval series that I came up with myself, but I've lost the desire to run them, at least for now.

So... what would you folks like to see? (Aside from Classic, I know that's a hit, but I don't think I want to run one)

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Ogre in the Playground

Do one of Greek or Norse mythology? Harpies as masons come to mind...

It could be centered around Ragnarök...or maybe around Hel. Just throwing some ideas around :)

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

A Fahrenheit 451 themed one could be interesting with exiled book lovers against firemen. As people sign up, they choose a book they have memorised (publically or privately) and that influences any powers they might have if they are villagers.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Ogre in the Playground

A Norse mythology game would be fun.

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Dwarf in the Playground

I was sorta thinking of a fairy tale WW a while back, that'd be interesting.
    Avatar by whatever Zjoot became.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    Am I missed in my absence?

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Ogre in the Playground

FC warned me he has to drop out of Witchunt, so we're in need of a replacement. Those interessed, please PM me.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Ogre in the Playground

FC warned me he had to drop out of Judgement, so we need one of those too :/

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Ogre in the Playground

I need at least one replacement in Fae, also.

I'm also planning on starting up an idea I had a while back, where recruitment doesn't end until the game does; new players would be added to whichever team had the fewest members at the end of the phase they joined in, (though AL replacements would take precedence), and every several phases the Alpha would get the chance to pick one of the new people as a wolf.

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Troll in the Playground

My Little Pony Werewolf II has ended in a townpony victory.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Ettin in the Playground

This may be just the second playthrough of it speaking from me, but... how would a Mass Effect game work? The second game, more specific.

Shepard and the crew as villagers, Collectors as the wolves, with Harbinger being unkillable until it is the last wolf. Maybe even have Shepard pick a class and have different powers based on it. Garrus would be baner, Grunt beast, Mordin seer... I need to do some thinking on this, but I really think this has potential. I need to come up with setting(Normady wouldn't work, for obvious reasons), who would take the role of regular villagers(I'm thinking the Normandy crew) and other minor details, but I have solid foundations. Anybody has ideas, feel free to share, or discuss. And above all, would there even be interest for this?

And above all, no spoilers for third or first game. I'm still waiting for my Trilogy preorder to arrive and if anybody spoils it for me, well... lets just say it will end in tears. Oh so many tears.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    This may be just the second playthrough of it speaking from me, but... how would a Mass Effect game work? The second game, more specific.

Shepard and the crew as villagers, Collectors as the wolves, with Harbinger being unkillable until it is the last wolf. Maybe even have Shepard pick a class and have different powers based on it. Garrus would be baner, Grunt beast, Mordin seer... I need to do some thinking on this, but I really think this has potential. I need to come up with setting(Normady wouldn't work, for obvious reasons), who would take the role of regular villagers(I'm thinking the Normandy crew) and other minor details, but I have solid foundations. Anybody has ideas, feel free to share, or discuss. And above all, would there even be interest for this?

And above all, no spoilers for third or first game. I'm still waiting for my Trilogy preorder to arrive and if anybody spoils it for me, well... lets just say it will end in tears. Oh so many tears.
    I'd be interessed in playing that game. Who would you imagine being the masons?

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Ogre in the Playground

The Masons should be Legion. All of them.

More seriously, maybe EDI, Tali, and Joker?

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    I need at least one replacement in Fae, also.
    Well, I guess I'm back, so I'll sign up for replacement status.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    Well, I guess I'm back, so I'll sign up for replacement status.
    I'm not sure if I still need one, but it's certainly possible, so if I do, I'll let you know.

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Ettin in the Playground

I'd be interessed in playing that game. Who would you imagine being the masons?
    There are only so many power roles to be had. Baner, seer... and masons. Garrus as baner, Mordin as seer and I can cast some of the rest of the crew as masons.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.