New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Put it in Structured Games, and advertise here - I'm sure you'll get response.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Would there be any interest at all in me running the Baron Fatbelly Eating contest again? Not as a WW game, but how it used to be. I've got a few alterations in terms of new abilities and points build character creation, but the general game would be the same.

It's not a WW game, but I didn't really know anywhere else to ask. I think only a couple of people who played the early games still post at all (2007...jeez), so there's definitely a need to gauge interest so I know I'm not wasting my time planning it out. At least its been so long I could probably replay the first two games word for word and nobody would know.
    I think this is a great idea.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

3. - Top - End - #273
    Dwarf in the Playground

I would totally play!
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks

I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

I would have to play.

Have to.

Original Fatbelly again? YES!
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

Assuming you don't start it while I'm away, yes. And technically I'd still want to even if you did.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Orc in the Playground

Submitted the christmas ww thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

7. - Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground

I would like to schedule Chaos in the Academy WW - The Rift for the Dec 12th. Brought to you proudly by Bladescape and Saposhiente
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

8. - Top - End - #278
    Orc in the Playground

Christmas WW recruitment has started. Brought to you by TinyMushroom and Uryuu~Nipaa
    Do you want an avatar?
    Portfolio

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

Day 1 of The Matrix Rewound has begun.
    Lets get this train wreck started...
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Chances are, I'll lose power (or at least the ability to use the internet) soon. Just so you know.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Dwarf in the Playground

Better to post in the threads you play in (hint... Mafia). Narrators don't always check in here, or look back in this thread if there are a bunch of updates.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

12. - Top - End - #282
    Orc in the Playground

By the way, how many 'fun' details can I add to the lynch narration without getting an infraction?
    Do you want an avatar?
    Portfolio

13. - Top - End - #283
    Dwarf in the Playground

You mean like goriness? The goriest game I've read was World of Darkness by Banjo. I think you can use that as an example if you put the "Rated PG 13 for gory player deaths" or some such in the title line.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Dwarf in the Playground

Real answer, follow the rules under the Mod Announcement in Structured Games by the Forum staff. Rules of Posting (Please Read!)

My favorite was one that I did to Zar Peter, where he was shot, thrown off a building into a garbage can of broken glass, then ended up tarred by a road crew (who ran him over) and then he fell into a pet store with pets sticking to him when he finally caught on fire. He died when he hit is head on the ground.

I could be embellishing, but it's a happy memory (for me) - don't break my reality.
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2011-11-15 at 11:33 AM.

15. - Top - End - #285

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post
    Real answer, follow the rules under the Mod Announcement in Structured Games by the Forum staff. Rules of Posting (Please Read!)

My favorite was one that I did to Zar Peter, where he was shot, thrown off a building into a garbage can of broken glass, then ended up tarred by a road crew (who ran him over) and then he fell into a pet store with pets sticking to him when he finally caught on fire. He died when he hit is head on the ground.

I could be embellishing, but it's a happy memory (for me) - don't break my reality.
    Well, actually you first set me on fire and the broken glass put it out... yes it was a happy death.

Here's the link (for anyone who wants a good laugh): Mafia X post 365

It should be said that this game was particularly hillarious since the identity of the last known Vampire, Mordokai, was known to the Masons and to the other bad fraction from about middle game and... HE WON!
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

So I'm off on a trip out of the country to somewhere with probably no internet access for about two weeks. I'll be getting back around the 31st I'd appreciate not being autolynched in any games I happen to forget saying something like this in.

17. - Top - End - #287

Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Well, actually you first set me on fire and the broken glass put it out... yes it was a happy death.

Here's the link (for anyone who wants a good laugh): Mafia X post 365

It should be said that this game was particularly hillarious since the identity of the last known Vampire, Mordokai, was known to the Masons and to the other bad fraction from about middle game and... HE WON!
    Mordokai was so awesome in that game. I wish I could have stuck around.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

18. - Top - End - #288
    Orc in the Playground

Me and Uryu had some very eeevil ideas, but we didn't actually know if they were allowed on the playground (which probably means they aren't... ). I know it's in the forum rules, but some examples would make it easier to actually see if it's allowed or not. Anyway... thanks, grim, I'll read that game and make sure the 'fun' details won't earn get me banned/infracted
    Last edited by TinyMushroom; 2011-11-15 at 04:41 PM.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Portfolio

19. - Top - End - #289
    Firbolg in the Playground

It should be said that this game was particularly hilarious since the identity of the last known Vampire, Mordokai, was known to the Masons and to the other bad faction from about middle game and... HE WON!
    Hilarious to you maybe. I prefer to shut my eyes, hum/sing really loudly and pretend that they lynched Mordokai the day after I was killed. That is- I mean, that clearly is how the game ended. Anything else would just have been ridiculous.
    (LA LA LALALA LA LA LA...)
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

20. - Top - End - #290

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    I would have to play.

Have to.

Original Fatbelly again? YES!
    Original Fatbelly? Hell yes sign me up!
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
    Hilarious to you maybe. I prefer to shut my eyes, hum/sing really loudly and pretend that they lynched Mordokai the day after I was killed. That is- I mean, that clearly is how the game ended. Anything else would just have been ridiculous.
    (LA LA LALALA LA LA LA...)
    I was stunned that he pulled it off, incredulous actually. Every night I expected the other group to kill him - but they didn't; it literally came down to the very last two players, and he won the whole deal.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    You mean like goriness? The goriest game I've read was World of Darkness by Banjo. I think you can use that as an example if you put the "Rated PG 13 for gory player deaths" or some such in the title line.
    That's slander that is, I am most definitely not a bad, bad man with a horrible imagination. At least keep it quiet, with Fatbelly and Classic I'm trying to keep up a facade of gentile silliness as much as possible.

Yeah WoD was pretty visceral and was deemed okay, I ran it by the Central thread several times to make sure I was toeing the line. It may be worthwile running the kind of stuff you want to include in the game past a few of the board veterans, or a Mod even, so that you know you're not going to get in trouble for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgraf View Post
    Original Fatbelly? Hell yes sign me up!
    Well, rumours do persist that an odd timeloop has bought Baron Fatbelly and his evil wife back to life...

Yeah, I do plan to run the old Fatbelly again once WW Classic is a bit closer to completion, but it'll depend on a few things IRL. I've got the tweeked rules and a sketched plan of teh courses written out though, so if I have time to run it, it will run.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

Speaking of gory, the first Matrix Rewound scene wasn't too bad, was it?

What with the character blowing up, and all.....
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

24. - Top - End - #294

So hey,
    I was wondering how many people here are excited for Dragonspire Killers 2: The Sequel That Doesn't Suck?

I need to know to see if I should make it the super exclusive 20 person max again or bring it up to 40 people because it seemed like a hit with everyone last time and I'd love to have as much people as possible.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #295
    Dwarf in the Playground

I think if you upped the player limit, you'd have to do some major tweaking balance wise...

26. - Top - End - #296
    Dwarf in the Playground

I'm very much looking forward to it, enjoyed the first one even though I only played for the last half.
    Titles, Achievements, and Quotes of Honor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Infernal Teamworker - City of Shadows Wondering if anyone is still checking this...
    Ruler of the City - City of Shadows Hello? Anyone there? PM me if you want the Color Code.
    The Fallen Chessmaster - Center WW I don't really see a reason to get rid of this.
    The Manipulative/The Opaque - Demons WW Its kind of neat.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't forget lynching the baner.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
    Speaking of gory, the first Matrix Rewound scene wasn't too bad, was it?

What with the character blowing up, and all.....
    I had a look, you've got nothing to worry about.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

So apparently I can get at the internet here on occasion. Still, no idea how often that will be so...still don't autolynch me.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

Baron Fatbelly? Sounds fun, put me as a maybe until I learn more about the older games. Fav character death? I was to be lynched, I hid in hay, then they burned me. '♪As I burned, it hurt because, I was so happy for you.♫'