New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by lord pringle View Post
    Is the 31st available?
    I can push L.A. Noir back further, I don't mind.

If you wish me to then thread for it will go up on the 24th for recruitment and the game will start on the 7th of November.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central VIII: Important WW information goes here - READ OPENING POSTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    How drunk was I when that happened?
    Wait. Shouldn't the answer to this question be fairly obvious?
    Long live the Ceikatar!

Here Be Dragons

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    I can push L.A. Noir back further, I don't mind.

If you wish me to then thread for it will go up on the 24th for recruitment and the game will start on the 7th of November.
    Oh thank you soooooooooo much! Have a thank you cookie!
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    MLP: Return of Nightmare Moon has finished, with a win by the Villains.

Poor Ponyville. It'll never be the same.

Also, I'd like to request October 24th for the next Convoy game. I think we are on two now?
    Quote Originally Posted by lord pringle View Post
    Trick or treat 2 will start oct 24. Tydude and I will get the rules ironed out and the recruitment up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bladescape View Post
    Uh.... Pringle, 24th is already taken.
    Lord Pringle, you can have the 24th, if you want it. I'll be happy to take the 4th of November, please.

EDIT: Ah, I didn't go to the next page. Never mind then.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-10-10 at 01:51 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

5. - Top - End - #125

The Dragonspire Killers has ended with a Team Innocents victory.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

So, I'd like to start a small game (<20), but if I get enough interest, I'd be willing to make it a Medium/large game (<40). I highly doubt I'll get interest enough for that to happen, though.

Got some special rules I want to try out.

Spoiler
    Show

Such as, the players choose their own teams, and everyone knows who's on which team (only specific roles are unknown). bad guys cannot participate in lynches.
    Should too many people join one team, I'll move them.
    Hiding+seeking. four areas, one "survivor" per night can hide in each, wolveszombies hunting in one of the four areas negates this for one of the survivors.
    conversion. Two night kills, one "victim" actually switches sides.
    Items. I'm stealing the idea from The Dragonspiral Killers, but implementing it differently (Gain items by searching, 1 per round).
    Team evil is trying to take out a specific member, who can't be killed until two unknown members are killed. Team good, simply eliminate team evil.

And, since their relevant, the various roles:

Spoiler
    Show
    Team Survivor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Each player PMs me a place to hide (Out of the four available). If the zombies don't search there that night, the first player for each location is safe. A player cannot hide two nights in a row.
    Survivor
    Spoiler
    Show
    You get no special night actions. You try to stay alive, hide from the zombies, and get together with the other survivors to kill zombies every day.

Captain
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are the captain of the ship. Everyone knows who you are. You are the most important member of the crew. The zombies are trying to take you out. If you die, they win! You are also an Immune, so don't worry about being turned.

Bodyguards
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your job is to protect eachother, and the Captain. All bodyguards know who eachother are, and know who the captain is. The captain cannot be killed until you are, but you have no special night powers. Should you be converted, you no longer protect the captain.

The Immune
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are immune to the zombie virus. You don't know why, but it turns out to be really useful. Should the zombies try to Convert you during the night, it fails. You are not killed. However, they can still target you to kill you. (don't tell them. They'll kill you immediately)

Cleric
    Spoiler
    Show
    You guided the crew's souls to a better path before the zombies happened. Now, every night, You can choose to protect one person from the zombies. PM who you choose to protect, that night any attempt to convert or kill that person fail.

Wizard
    Spoiler
    Show
    You have some strong magic, and can use it. Once per night, PM me a target. You learn the target's exact role (So you can learn if someone's a cleric, or a warlock, or what). Should you be converted, you become a Warlock instead of a Rotter.

Team Zombie
    Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone, at night PMs me a vote of who to Convert, and who to kill. I recommend setting up a quick topic, and PMing it to all members (even converts, they can't go back), to discuss your actions, so they don't conflict.
    Also, they PM me a location to hunt (Out of the four available). This negates hiding in that area. The same location cannot be hunted twice in a row.
    Rotter
    Spoiler
    Show
    You just rot, and hunt out survivors. No special night actions.

Warlock
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Seer Wizard of the zombies, you can pick a target to find out their exact role.

Exploder
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your metabolism is such that you have a great deal of high explosives in you. You can PM me a target to blow up. This night action kills them, and yourself.

Vampire (Only if I get more than 20 players)
    Spoiler
    Show
    You look pretty normal, not rotting at all. Everyone thinks you're a survivor, not a zombie. You may participate in the lynches.

I would call the game S.S. Supernova - Apocalypse. Uh...

I'm not entirely sure how the Scheduling works. Say I wanted to open recruitment, on the 15th (of October). Do I post, now, and wait for a mod to approve it, hoping he approves it on the 15th? Or do I post on the 15th, and not need a mod?
    Or does scheduling a game mean for the week or day recruitment ends, and the game begins?
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

@Flabort: No offense, but I don't see that game being much fun. I mean with wolves out the day lynch is a no brainer, so it'd just turn out into a race to see if the wolves find and kill/recruit the captain, bodyguards and cleric before they're rooted out. So, mostly guesswork with the wolves and it wouldn't be much fun for the survivors, IMO, since there's no challange or dificulty for them.

Also, do you mean for the captain's player to be open knowledge? It sure sounded so.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-10-11 at 08:01 PM.

Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    @Flabort: No offense, but I don't see that game being much fun. I mean with wolves out the day lynch is a no brainer, so it'd just turn out into a race to see if the wolves find and kill/recruit the captain, bodyguards and cleric before they're rooted out. So, mostly guesswork with the wolves and it wouldn't be much fun for the survivors, IMO, since there's no challange or dificulty for them.

Also, do you mean for the captain's player to be open knowledge? It sure sounded so.
    Ah, I was afraid it wouldn't sound like much fun.

The wolves can't recruit the Captain. He's automatically an Immune. Everyone knows who the captain is, it's open knowledge, yes.

Hmm... It made sense at the time, I know it. And, with a night kill and conversion to every lynch, the zombie hoards grow at the same rate their lost. More, if they can recruit someone who found an item, but less if the survivors actually make use of their gifts.

OK, so not very good. I see. Any... balance suggestions? I really wanted a horror/survival theme, with much less guess-work.

So, the way I saw it, was the survivors start with good numbers. The zombies start converting/killing, the survivors kill back. Survivor defenses are pretty useless to begin with, and are negated by the random chance.
    A few nights in, the zombie numbers are pretty much the same. survivor numbers dwindling, but defenses+items much more worthwhile, as there are less targets.
    A couple more nights, the zombies have either found the BGs, or the survivors have enough items + defenses to negate the zombie offensive, and root them out.

So... any rules I should change/add/remove? I'd be adverse to adding/removing, but changing, I'm all right with. Perhaps giving a list of objects, too, would help factor balance?

Or is this too far off-center to qualify as a WW any more?

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
    Ah, I was afraid it wouldn't sound like much fun.

The wolves can't recruit the Captain. He's automatically an Immune. Everyone knows who the captain is, it's open knowledge, yes.

Hmm... It made sense at the time, I know it. And, with a night kill and conversion to every lynch, the zombie hoards grow at the same rate their lost. More, if they can recruit someone who found an item, but less if the survivors actually make use of their gifts.

OK, so not very good. I see. Any... balance suggestions? I really wanted a horror/survival theme, with much less guess-work.

So, the way I saw it, was the survivors start with good numbers. The zombies start converting/killing, the survivors kill back. Survivor defenses are pretty useless to begin with, and are negated by the random chance.
    A few nights in, the zombie numbers are pretty much the same. survivor numbers dwindling, but defenses+items much more worthwhile, as there are less targets.
    A couple more nights, the zombies have either found the BGs, or the survivors have enough items + defenses to negate the zombie offensive, and root them out.

So... any rules I should change/add/remove? I'd be adverse to adding/removing, but changing, I'm all right with. Perhaps giving a list of objects, too, would help factor balance?

Or is this too far off-center to qualify as a WW any more?
    I don't think it's too off-center, it's just that one of the most fun I have, and I'd guess others too, when playing good guys is to find the bad guys and when playing bad guys is to trick the good guys. With sides out this is impossible, so I don't see what most of the players would do.

This is how I see it happening:
    Spoiler
    Show

The wizard would begin to hunt the warlock, then tell town the moment he's found and then be another villager (if vampire is in play, then hunt him and then be a villager). Plus, it's not necessary to make him turn into a warlock if converted, since he'd die the very next day anyway.

The cleric would protect a bodyguard every night, unless he's afraid of being converted, although that's a low chance (with good hide coordenation I'd say mostly non existent) and worth the risk to protect one of the three players that can't afford to die, but your mileage may vary, I suppose.

The exploder would kill himself the first night, since he's most likely going to die soon anyway and it'd give the zombies a third kill.

The hide attempts would be most likely used by the bodyguards/cleric every other night.

Vilagers/captain/immune use items/vote for a bad guy every day.

With good cleric/hide combination, I'd say the zombies have low chances of winning this.

What might make things interesting is having more factions.

An attempt of an open game was already done by Orzel a while back, so I'd also check that game (I think it was named open WW).
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-10-11 at 08:51 PM.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground

I, surprisingly, actually have some suggestions to help you out Flabort.

I like the suicide zombie bit, but make it a random zombie, and no one is told, not even the zombie. The only way to tell is by a scry, or being lynched and then exploding a lyncher. I would take out the ability to suicide on purpose though, seems counter productive to the horror bit.

Make the recruits secret. If your going for a zombie thing, the one thing scarier than a zombie is the thought that your friend might be bit. They won't actually change till a few days later, but are informed that they are bit. They have the option of helping the zombies, because they will turn into them eventually, or informing the survivors and dying the next day.

Another thing, put some more guess work. Each recruit, when fully infected, has a one in ten, or what ever percent give it an actual chance of happening but rare-ish, chance of being a suicide zombie as well, but aren't told.

Make a few more roles for the zombies to give the wizard some more utility. Perhaps a zombie that can reduce votes during the day against a certain zombie? Not total immunity, but more like blocks about three to five votes against said zombie. Perhaps it can be a random roll on a D6 for effectiveness? A set number can work as well however. I would make this power usable during the day, or night though. In private though, revealing either nothing, or that a zombie was seen acting protectively towards another oddly, no names given.

Now... A problem would be a bodyguard giving up other bodyguards when changed. I don't really have much of a suggestion here, unfortunately. Well, I do have one but it is much more trouble than it's worth. The suggestion would be to have them pass notes to each other, unsigned in name. To prevent them from just telling each others names also, perhaps give the notes a chance of being discovered. Once again though, I don't think this is actually a good idea however.
    Titles, Achievements, and Quotes of Honor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Infernal Teamworker - City of Shadows Wondering if anyone is still checking this...
    Ruler of the City - City of Shadows Hello? Anyone there? PM me if you want the Color Code.
    The Fallen Chessmaster - Center WW I don't really see a reason to get rid of this.
    The Manipulative/The Opaque - Demons WW Its kind of neat.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xanmyral View Post
    Make a few more roles for the zombies to give the wizard some more utility. Perhaps a zombie that can reduce votes during the day against a certain zombie? Not total immunity, but more like blocks about three to five votes against said zombie. Perhaps it can be a random roll on a D6 for effectiveness? A set number can work as well however. I would make this power usable during the day, or night though. In private though, revealing either nothing, or that a zombie was seen acting protectively towards another oddly, no names given.
    I agree with all of your points but this one. I feel that on the major part of the game this would be useless since most likely there will be an unanimous (or near) lynch, except on end game if it could force a no lynch, in which case it could even win the game for the zombies, if there were no item to counter it.

Also, making the recruits secret, while a good idea IMO seems to be the opposite of the whole open game feel that flabort seems to have in mind.

And you could have the bodyguards not knowing each other to prevent them giving each other out. And the bit about they knowing the captain seems superfluous since everyone does, but this is me being nit-picky.
    Last edited by Gray Mage; 2011-10-11 at 10:06 PM.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
    I agree with all of your points but this one. I feel that on the major part of the game this would be useless since most likely there will be an unanimous (or near) lynch, except on end game if it could force a no lynch, in which case it could even win the game for the zombies, if there were no item to counter it.

Also, making the recruits secret, while a good idea IMO seems to be the opposite of the whole open game feel that flabort seems to have in mind.

And you could have the bodyguards not knowing each other to prevent them giving each other out. And the bit about they knowing the captain seems superfluous since everyone does, but this is me being nit-picky.
    You have a point, now that I think about it, about the special zombie. It was all I could think of, on forms of power. Maybe instead a zombie that pushes votes onto another zombie? It has to be another zombie however. So as to protect the important people, or drive town in circles by protecting no-roles to obfuscate the lead roles.

I can't really think of anything to amend the second point though, although the secret suicide zombie bit might ward off people from killing them immediately. They will get revealed eventually however, just not right away. Like maybe two days later? Perhaps a random amount of days later, from one to three? However, now that I think about it, that might lead to town lynching all of the old zombies and leaving the new ones for later, because of their chance of being a suicide zombie...

EDIT: Darn ninja edit...

On the third point, I can only offer what I have already offered, or them not knowing each other at all. It's burdensome if going with what I offered, in my opinion at least, but can not allow zombies insta-win if they manage to get lucky and strike a bodyguard. So I agree more with them not knowing each other, since them knowing each other isn't really important now that I think about it.

EDIT: Amending second point a tad.
    Last edited by Xanmyral; 2011-10-11 at 10:14 PM.
    Titles, Achievements, and Quotes of Honor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Infernal Teamworker - City of Shadows Wondering if anyone is still checking this...
    Ruler of the City - City of Shadows Hello? Anyone there? PM me if you want the Color Code.
    The Fallen Chessmaster - Center WW I don't really see a reason to get rid of this.
    The Manipulative/The Opaque - Demons WW Its kind of neat.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xanmyral View Post
    On the third point, I can only offer what I have already offered, or them not knowing each other at all. It's burdensome if going with what I offered, in my opinion at least, but can not allow zombies insta-win if they manage to get lucky and strike a bodyguard. So I agree more with them not knowing each other, since them knowing each other isn't really important now that I think about it.
    It wouldn't be an instant win as long as the cleric is alive. If on one nightbthe cleric hides and banes the bodyguard and on the other the bodyguard hides and the cleric banes himself, both of them are protected every night with the wolves having to guess which night the bodyguard/cleric (who is probably unknown to them) is hiding and in which zone to be able to kill/recruit him. If the recruits aren't in the open immediately it could be anninstant win, however, depending on if the recruited bodyguard was the one that was doing this switch with the cleric or not (which one of them is likely to do, since it's a very good strategy, IMO).

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

So I said I have items, and I implemented them differently than Mindfreak.
    How I implemented them is that everyone votes on a place to search during the lynch phase, and a person to receive the item. Then based on random chance, they get one of three items.
    Items
    Spoiler
    Show
    Laser Pistol
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Cargo hold, Bridge.
    Effect: Once per night, holder can PM a target. That target has a 25% chance of dying. cannot be destroyed.

Shield
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Cargo Hold, Mess Hall
    Effect: If you would be killed, this protects you once. It is destroyed on use, and is used automatically

Healing Scroll
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Bridge, Mess Hall
    Effect: Can be used to protect someone else. Can be used as the cleric ability, is destroyed on use.

Monkey Wrench
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Bridge, Engine Room
    Effect: What a useless item... If the zombies try to convert you, they kill you instead.

Bomb
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Engine Room, Cargo Hold
    effect: Target one person (PM me). That person dies. Is destroyed upon use.

Malfunctioning Jetpack
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Engine Room, Mess Hall
    Effect: If you would be killed, you still die. However, your killer (a random zombie if you're a survivor, a random survivor if you've been converted) dies with you.

Wand of Healing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Cargo hold
    Effect:Can be used to protect someone else. As healing scroll, but only a 25% chance of working. Cannot be destroyed.

Crewman's Diary
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Bridge
    Effect: When you try to hide, you may use this item. You read off embarrassing facts about whoever might have gotten there first, and take their place.

Antidote
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Mess Hall
    Effect: If you would be converted, this injection protects you once. Research on it is not complete, and it cannot affect victims who have completely zombified. It is destroyed on use.

Jetpack
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can be found in: Engine Room
    Effect: If you would be killed, You escape. A random target on your team ends up being killed instead. Runs out of fuel and is destroyed on use.

10 items to get/receive. The same item can be gotten more than once. Except for the wrench+antidote, conversion can cause the zombie to bring the item over to their side.
    Only the recipient is told what item they get, although everyone knows who the recipient is.

Concerning helpful comments/critiques/suggestions:

random suicide zombie, not told... OK, that could be fun, sort of.

secret recruits... No, I don't actually like that idea.

more roles for wizard to guess...? Alright, but since I only start with 5 zombies...

And bodyguards ratting eachother out is something I hadn't considered. I remembered the "Mason" role, wanted something to fill it. Guess that wouldn't work.

bodyguards knowing the captain is superfluous, I guess.

Yeah, too many alt rules. I guessed so.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #135
    Firbolg in the Playground

OK, sorry for the delay, but I think the schedule is up to date now.
    You'll note Mafia and Convoy are actually down for the same week, this is intentional, because Mafia and Classic are special like that.

Also, make your mind up what number Convoy it's to be, please. 3? 5? 6? 1?
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

So, the zombies thing is totally bringing Left 4 Dead to mind...

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thanks! We are the exception to the rules, by design.

Mafia signup thread will be posted today for mod approval today, signup will be through Friday Oct 28th (ish). Day 1 begins on Friday Oct 28th. Day 1 will end on the evening of Halloween - Monday Oct 31st.

***EDIT!!! Rogue 9 is hearing it here first - Rogue 9 will be co-narrating with me.

Rules are a standard WW game - except two Wolf Groups - Mafia Gangs.

New city, new story. Heavy RP. Game takes place in St. Paul, Minnesota - 1932. Capone is in jail, St. Paul is a *mostly* open city for Gangsters and Public Enemies. The fix is in, the City is under control by a powerful machine.

The two gangs are - The St. Paul Police Dept. and the Outfit.

The Masons are the FBI. I have not figured out the Scryer / Fool yet - probably J. Edgar Hoover is the Fool.

There is one additional difference between WW Classic and Mafia - the Abduction rule - whereby a gang may "abduct" a player as a night kill, and the body turns up 3 game nights later (1 day after the autolynch would typically occur).

In real life this is *around* ((3x(72ish)) hours per game day + ((3x)(48 hours for game night) = *about* 15 days or two weeks where the abducted player CAN NOT post in thread, and CAN NOT respond to game posts.

Therefore - we are brutal with the Autolynches by design. Don't sign up if you cannot post in the game thread at least once every 3 days.

Good luck
    AF ~
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2011-10-13 at 09:14 AM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

18. - Top - End - #138
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post

Mafia signup thread will be posted today for mod approval today, signup will be through Friday Oct 28th (ish). Day 1 begins on Friday Oct 28th. Day 1 will end on the evening of Halloween - Monday Oct 31st.

***EDIT!!! Rogue 9 is hearing it here first - Rogue 9 will be co-narrating with me.

New city, new story. Heavy RP. Game takes place in St. Paul, Minnesota - 1932. Capone is in jail, St. Paul is a *mostly* open city for Gangsters and Public Enemies. The fix is in, the City is under control by a powerful machine.

The Masons are the FBI. I have not figured out the Scryer / Fool yet - probably J. Edgar Hoover is the Fool.

There is one additional difference between WW Classic and Mafia - the Abduction rule - whereby a gang may "abduct" a player as a night kill, and the body turns up 3 game nights later (1 day after the autolynch would typically occur).

In real life this is *around* ((3x(72ish)) hours per game day + ((3x)(48 hours for game night) = *about* 15 days or two weeks where the abducted player CAN NOT post in thread, and CAN NOT respond to game posts.

Therefore - we are brutal with the Autolynches by design. Don't sign up if you cannot post in the game thread at least once every 3 days.

Good luck
    AF ~
    As the Ask a Ninja host used to say, I look forward to killing you all soon.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

19. - Top - End - #139

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post

Good luck
    AF ~
    Really not sure about this, I am in a lot of stuff as it is, but I really don't want to miss this. We will see. If the thread is going up today or tonight, I guess I don't need the PM after all, since I noticed. I will think about it.
    Long Sig (now with nonsense riddles).

Squadron leader of =Knights of Wolf= in War Thunder

...you either learn to laugh, or you go insane. I prefer to laugh.
    -Ee'char STDS9: Hard Time

20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground

Mafia?!

It's back?!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

21. - Top - End - #141
    Troll in the Playground

Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT! has been submitted for approval.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Orc in the Playground

A friend and I would like to do a Christmas WW. Could we reserve a spot in the week of Nov 21? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT! is now recruiting.

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I'm working on Rum Runners 2: The Re-Establishment. I plan on making it a little more complex, but not overly so. Expect the rules rundown in less then a week.

"I laugh at life, it's antics make for me a giddy game. Where only foolish fellows take themselves with solemn aim.”

25. - Top - End - #145
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    I'm working on Rum Runners 2: The Re-Establishment. I plan on making it a little more complex, but not overly so. Expect the rules rundown in less then a week.
    This time, don't kill me immediately when I start doing awesome RPing. (At anyone who gets the power to kill, this message is.)
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

26. - Top - End - #146
    Pixie in the Playground

This time, don't kill me immediately when I start doing awesome RPing. (At anyone who gets the power to kill, this message is.)
    So we should kill you beforehand?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground

Browsing in the old games, i stumbeled upon Helgraf's bomb.

now thats a game id like to play!
    Despite everything, its still me.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    So we should kill you beforehand?
    No.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

29. - Top - End - #149
    Titan in the Playground

No.
    Sheesh, Bladescape. When would you like us to kill you then?

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

So besides my proposed zombie-magic-scifi variant, are there any other cases of a proposed variant never getting off the ground in the 8 central threads of WW?

I mean, is there a history of people proposing stuff that wouldn't work and not going anywhere with it?

Spoiler
    Show