New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1548
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Simple Q&A Pathfinder (By RAW) I

Quote Originally Posted by Qc Storm View Post
    A 409

Bows do not threaten under normal circumstances, so flanking or providing flank bonuses to others is impossible. Sneak attacking with a bow is much safer, but also harder. It's possible during surprise rounds and first rounds however, and with the assistance of spells.

There are ways to threaten with bows, though I am not an expert in PF. Arrowmind in 3.5 worked.
    Snap Shot is the PF equivalent, though it's a feat, not a spell, which only works with a weapon you're Weapon Focused in.
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Some questions about crafting magic items:

Q 410: Can you craft magic items above your own caster level? E.g. I am caster level 3 and have Craft Wondrous Item, could I craft Silversheen, which requires a caster level of 5? (This assumes I can roll high enough on the Spellcraft check to meet the 5+Required Caster Level DC).

Q 411: If the answer to 410 is yes, then does being below the required caster level count as "not meeting a prerequisite" and thus increase the Spellcraft DC by 5? Example: My caster level is 5, and I want to craft a Handy Haversack (CL 9, requires Secret Chest which I do not know). So, the Spellcraft DC is 5 + 9 (CL) + 5 (underleveled) + 5 (spell I don't know) for a total of DC 24, right?

Q 412: Can I take 10 on the Spellcraft check to craft a magic item? (Obviously I can't take 20 because failure wastes the materials).
    I spent an hour on the edge of dreams,
    I walked between the worlds,
    and when I woke I never knew
    to which side I had fallen

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Bugbear in the Playground

Q 413 How many Shadows can one stuff inside a Bag of Holding, and for how long?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanos View Post
    The professionally offended will always find something to be angry about.

4. - Top - End - #1444

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Raven777 View Post
    Q 413 How many Shadows can one stuff inside a Bag of Holding, and for how long?
    A 413: Depends on how your GM rules things and what type of Bag of Holding you have (more expensive ones hold more) Assuming you mean this Shadow, they are incorporeal undead, so they weigh nothing and don't need to breathe. So, there's not going to be any time limit, and weight is a non-issue. But, bags of holding have limited volume (30 cubic feet for the smallest one). So, you have to ask your GM if two incorporeal creatures can share the same space and pass through each other.

If the answer to that is yes, then an infinite number of Shadows can fit in any bag of holding because they all can squeeze together to take up no more space than any single Medium size creature.

If the answer is no, however, then you just need to answer the following question: how many Medium size creatures can fit in 30 cubic feet of volume?
    Last edited by Edge of Dreams; 2013-01-07 at 02:13 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Halfling in the Playground

Q 414

If a Druid transforms into an Earth Elemental and gains the "Earth Glide" ability, is there anything stopping them from submerging themselves one step underground (theoretically blocking all mundane enemy attacks) and attacking enemies above them?

6. - Top - End - #1446

A 410 & 411 I'll point you to Cieyrin's answer to me from two pages ago. Caster levels indicated in an item's description are arbitrary and represent a random version of that item a character could encounter in the wilds. That caster level was likely set by the wizard who originally made the item, with a higher CL synonymous with a higher saving throw in case an enemy tries to dispel it or break it or whatever. If you craft it yourself, the caster level will be anything you choose between the minimum level required by component spells and your own caster level. So yes, you can craft items with a description CL above your own as long as your version caps at your own CL, and no, CLs are not a prerequisite.

A 412 As long as you are not in immediate danger, you can take 10 on skill checks. Taking 10 is basically synonymous with "I take care and don't rush it".

"When your character is not in immediate danger or distracted, you may choose to take 10. [...] In most cases, taking 10 is purely a safety measure—you know (or expect) that an average roll will succeed but fear that a poor roll might fail, so you elect to settle for the average roll (a 10)."
    Last edited by Raven777; 2013-01-07 at 02:15 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1447

BardGuy

Thanks Raven777. An example would really help me, though, so let's do this....

Q 415: I am a level 3 Summoner with the Craft Wondrous Item feat. My caster level is 3. The Handy Haversack requires the 5th level spell Secret Chest. I do not know that spell, it is not on my spell list, and I can't cast 5th level spells until I'm level 13. A wizard could cast that spell at level 9, which is presumably why the item is listed as having a standard caster level of 9.

Assume I have an arbitrarily high Spellcraft score.

Can I craft a Handy Haversack now (by taking the +5 DC for not meeting the spell known prerequisite)? If not, at what future level can I craft it (assuming I stay a Summoner and never learn that spell) - 9 because that's when a wizard could, or 13 because I need 5th level spells, or something else?
    Last edited by Edge of Dreams; 2013-01-07 at 02:24 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1448

This is beyond my rules-fu.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Q 416:
    Does the "Doppelganger Simulacrum" Alchemist discovery have the same basic effects as a normal Simulacrum (1/2 HD, Skill Points, Class Levels, etc.)?

If that is the case, is there any reason a character couldn't make a Simulacrum (without the Doppelganger discovery) of himself to simply fight alongside him?
    I like Transformers, Star Trek, dinosaurs, tabletop gaming, and Greco-Roman literature.
    Liking something I don't never makes you a bad person, unless what you like is Hitler.
    I also did something creative once. Abandon hope all ye who enter here. (External Link)

10. - Top - End - #1450

A415
    I'd say that the listed CL (or rather the minimum CL for the needed spell) is a pre-req, it says so that you cannot create a magic item at a lower CL than it'd be possible to cast the needed spell(s).

So, to create a Handy Haversack at level 3 you'd have +10 DC: +5 for not knowing the spell and another +5 for not meeting the required CL.

A416
    Your question seems to be a bit confused:

Doppelganger Simulacrum is a special kind of simulacrum that is an exact copy of the creator (no 1/2 HD or anything like that here) and doesn't move by itself, you need to transfer your soul to use the doppelganger body (so no, you cannot fight alongside it).

All in all, it's not a battle spell, but instead an 1-Up (that's cheaper than a resurrection) and/or way to craft in a proper lab while still adventuring.

The Alchemical Simulacrum is actually the Lesser Simulacrum, meaning it creates full HD copies (up to your CL, that is) without any magical abilities (which I believe to also exclude Sp and Su abilities), it also doesn't automatically follow your orders (so a DM might abuse this), but it does see you as its creator.

But no, there is nothing preventing you from creating one of yourself or one of your party members, just remember that no Sp or Su abilities are inherited, so unless you're a Vivisectionist, your simulacrum won't do much.

Also, do make sure that there is someone with high Diplomacy and Cha in the party to convince the simulacrum to fight for you and not against you.

And finally, there's Greater Alchemical Simulacrum which is the full Simulacrum spell, creating a creature with magical abilities intact and fully in your control, but has only half HD and abilities relative to having half HD.

But again, nothing keeping you from creating one from yourself or a party member. Also, do note that while creating the simulacrum is a Su ability, in the Alchemist's case, the resulting creature is an actual being, more akin to a clone than a shadow copy, which to me seems to mean that it cannot be dispelled and that it might be possible to resurrect it if it dies.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Ettin in the Playground

A 415 clarification and correction

Just to clear up a little bit, because while what Larpus said is mostly correct the way he worded it can be a bit confusing.

The caster level listed on the item itself is not a requirement. The only time you must meet a specific caster level is when the Requirements entry on the item has one - for example, the cloak of resistance. Generally speaking, the listed caster level is one you'd find at random on some dude you just murdered.

When you create an item for yourself, you set the caster level of the item. It can be any value from your existing caster level on down to the minimum level needed to cast the spells used in the item.

Some quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by PF SRD, Magic Item Creation
    The DC to create a magic item is 5 + the caster level for the item.

Note that all items have prerequisites in their descriptions. These prerequisites must be met for the item to be created. Most of the time, they take the form of spells that must be known by the item's creator (although access through another magic item or spellcaster is allowed). The DC to create a magic item increases by +5 for each prerequisite the caster does not meet. The only exception to this is the requisite item creation feat, which is mandatory. In addition, you cannot create potions, spell-trigger, or spell-completion magic items without meeting their spell prerequisites.

While item creation costs are handled in detail below, note that normally the two primary factors are the caster level of the creator and the level of the spell or spells put into the item. A creator can create an item at a lower caster level than her own, but never lower than the minimum level needed to cast the needed spell. Using metamagic feats, a caster can place spells in items at a higher level than normal.
    So let's put all that together for the example summoner. So the rules say we can create our item at a caster level lower than the listed caster level, but not lower than the minimum. The minimum caster level for secret chest is 5th, so that's the lowest the caster level on the item can go. I read the middle paragraph (and a few other pieces I left out) a bit different from Larpus. The way I read it, it says that if you don't meet that bare minimum caster level, you can't create the item. The "+5 Spellcraft" deal is only for items listed on the Requirements line. The "must have the bare minimum caster level" isn't a requirement of the item, but of the actual creation process itself.

So... your summoner cannot create the item right now. When his caster level reaches five, then he can go ahead and create the item. The Spellcraft DC to do so at the time will be 15 - base of 5, +5 caster level, +5 missing requirement of secret chest.
    John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Pixie in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
    A415
    A416
    ...unless you're a Vivisectionist, your simulacrum won't do much.
    As a matter of fact, I am. Which brings me to Question 417:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-sp...morphic-animal
    http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/a/awaken

Is it possible for me to use both on one creature? Anthropomorphic Animal targets an animal, and Awaken turns it into a Magical Beast (Augmented Animal). Does (Augmented Animal) mean that it is still an animal, and can be targeted by Anthropomorphic Animal? I see no reason flavor-wise, since (especially for the Vivisectionist version, which is a "surgical procedure") Awaken makes no physiological change, but do RAW mean I can't have smart beast-folk working for me?
    I like Transformers, Star Trek, dinosaurs, tabletop gaming, and Greco-Roman literature.
    Liking something I don't never makes you a bad person, unless what you like is Hitler.
    I also did something creative once. Abandon hope all ye who enter here. (External Link)

13. - Top - End - #1453

A417
    By straight RAW, you can't. Sad but truth.

That said, do ask your DM for a special permission, showing that indeed the Alchemist's version is more visceral, demands more work and dedication and the fact that it's appropriately themed and doesn't look like can be abused.

All that said...there is one RAW (or at least rather RAW) way to make it happen, though it's borderline exploit:

1. Start with Anthropomorphic Animal instead.

2. Somehow lower the creature's Int by one or two points and make it stick for more than 24 hours (Harlot Sweets might work?), works better if you somehow lock the ability score regeneration. This, depending on interpretation might be considered "permanent ability score change", meaning that the creature no longer has Int 3.

3.Subject it to Awaken as normal.

Again, it's pretty much rules abuse and requires a RAI interpretation of the rule that if an ability score increase (I think it was specifically mentioned to be an increase, not just "change") that sticks around for more than 24 hours is "permanent" and affects the character as such (more spells/day, skills, etc), then the contrary (a decrease that sticks for more than 24 hours) is also true.

So yeah, ask your DM, I actually convinced mine to let me use my exploity method, but only because he was rather impressed by the fluff generated from it and my character was already a CN borderline CE well intended maniacal loon, so it was all very fitting.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Banned

Goblin

Q418

Say I have creature with natural weapons casing spell reuiring touch attack, and in next round attacking with it's natural weapons. Would that be consideret touch attack,

Q419

When using touch attack do I roll my unarmed strike roll?

Q420

Can I get Weapon Finesse on my touch attack?

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Firbolg in the Playground

Q421-Bestow Grace of Champion
    The spell specifies that the target must be Lawful Good for the spell to be successfully cast upon the target.
    I highly doubt that a Misdirection spell could fool the spell, and I'm certain that UMD on a scroll of the spell wouldn't work either.
    Any way to 'trick' the spell for the purpose of casting on an evil character?
    Or am I better off looking for some means of temporary alignment changes such as from an item (if such an item exists in Pathfinder)?
    ~~Courage is not the lack of fear~~
    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    If the party wizard can't survive a supersonic dragon made of iron at epic levels it's his own fault really.
    "In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!"
    "Please consult your DM before administering Steve brand Aboleth Mucus.
    Ask your DM if Aboleth Mucus is right for you.
    Side effects include coughing, sneezing, and other flu like symptoms, cancer, breathing water like a fish, loss of dignity, loss of balance, loss of bowel and bladder control."

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Dwarf in the Playground

Flumph

A418
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by CRB p186
    Alternatively, you may make a normal unarmed attack (or an attack with a natural weapon) while holding a charge [...] If the attack hits, you deal normal damage [...] and the spell is discharged. If [it] missed, you are still holding the charge.
    Note that while delivering a touch spell is a free action, delivering it via unarmed or natural strikes isn't.
    There is no reason not to try to deliver it normally, too. Free action attack against touch AC is nice, and if you miss, no harm done, you still hold the spell.

On a related note: Once you hit something while holding a charge from a touch spell, it gets discharged.

A419
    You roll BAB+Str (but see 420)

A420
    Yes. Touch attacks are light weapons (as unarmed strikes)

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

A421
    Correct: Misdirection does not affect it, as it is not a divination. Neither does UMD work, as it only fakes your alignment.

A creature with the Lawful and Good subtypes (eg. an Empyreal) with evil alignment could be the subject of this spell.

18. - Top - End - #1458

Quote Originally Posted by rockdeworld View Post
    A421
    Correct: Misdirection does not affect it, as it is not a divination. Neither does UMD work, as it only fakes your alignment.

A creature with the Lawful and Good subtypes (eg. an Empyreal) with evil alignment could be the subject of this spell.
    So let us suggest that I may have a Neutral Evil Sorcerer who has access to the spell Bestow Grace of Champion by way of a Paladin Scroll, Razmiran Channel, and an excellent UMD check. Would I be able to fake my own Alignment via UMD to use the spell on myself?
    If the party wizard can't survive a supersonic dragon made of iron at epic levels it's his own fault really.
    Side effects include coughing, sneezing, and other flu like symptoms, cancer, breathing water like a fish, loss of dignity, loss of balance, loss of bowel and bladder control."

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

A422
    No, even with Razmiran Channel (which doesn't affect this anyway - it only lets you power the item, not use it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Emulate an Alignment
    Some magic items have positive or negative effects based on the user's alignment. Use Magic Device lets you use these items as if you were of an alignment of your choice. You can emulate only one alignment at a time.
    You change your alignment for the purpose of casting the spell, but not for the purpose of targeting it (or in this case, being the target of it).

20. - Top - End - #1460

Quote Originally Posted by rockdeworld View Post
    A422
    No, even with Razmiran Channel (which doesn't affect this anyway - it only lets you power the item, not use it).

You change your alignment for the purpose of casting the spell, but not for the purpose of targeting it (or in this case, being the target of it).
    That's what I thought.
    Thanks for the clarification.

21. - Top - End - #1461

Q423

The rules state if a character tries to move through an enemy square he must make a trained Acrobatics check; failure means he suffers an AOO. But if he fails the check can he still move through the square or stay in his original square and what if the character in question is under the effects of an invisibility spell ? I feel if the character is invisible he should make an opposed Acrobatics check versus the enemies Perception skill with size modifiers applied. Since the enemy cannot see the character CMD should not be a factor.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Ettin in the Playground

A 423a

Quote Originally Posted by PF SRD, Skills, Acrobatics
    In addition, you can move through a threatened square without provoking an attack of opportunity from an enemy by using Acrobatics. When moving in this way, you move at half speed. You can move at full speed by increasing the DC of the check by 10. You cannot use Acrobatics to move past foes if your speed is reduced due to carrying a medium or heavy load or wearing medium or heavy armor. If an ability allows you to move at full speed under such conditions, you can use Acrobatics to move past foes. You can use Acrobatics in this way while prone, but doing so requires a full-round action to move 5 feet, and the DC is increased by 5. If you attempt to move though an enemy's space and fail the check, you lose the move action and provoke an attack of opportunity.
    (emphasis mine)

If you attempt to do so and fail, you don't move and suffer the AoO. The rules aren't clear as to whether movement before reaching the target is also canceled, but based on precedent from 3.5, you would end up in the square just before you needed to make the check. For example:

Code:
    x . . Y .
    X = you, Y = enemy, dot = empty square. If you attempt to tumble through Y and fail, you end up in the square to the left of Y and provoke the AoO.

A 423b

Being invisible does indeed change things.

Quote Originally Posted by PF SRD, Combat
    Total Concealment: If you have line of effect to a target but not line of sight, he is considered to have total concealment from you. You can't attack an opponent that has total concealment, though you can attack into a square that you think he occupies. A successful attack into a square occupied by an enemy with total concealment has a 50% miss chance (instead of the normal 20% miss chance for an opponent with concealment).

You can't execute an attack of opportunity against an opponent with total concealment, even if you know what square or squares the opponent occupies.

Although invisibility provides total concealment, sighted opponents may still make Perception checks to notice the location of an invisible character.
    (emphasis mine)

So, when you're invisible (assuming your foe has no other way of knowing exactly where you are such as see invisibility, scent, etc) you cannot suffer an attack of opportunity. That, however, does not remove the need to make the successful Acrobatics check to get through the enemy's square; you still need that. Remember that your enemy isn't just standing still on your turn - he's moving, defending, etc. The Acrobatics check is your skill at avoiding that moving target while remaining in a small confined area (a single 5' square).
    John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.

23. - Top - End - #1463

A423b

So, when you're invisible (assuming your foe has no other way of knowing exactly where you are such as see invisibility, scent, etc) you cannot suffer an attack of opportunity. That, however, does not remove the need to make the successful Acrobatics check to get through the enemy's square; you still need that. Remember that your enemy isn't just standing still on your turn - he's moving, defending, etc. The Acrobatics check is your skill at avoiding that moving target while remaining in a small confined area (a single 5' square).
    So your saying is the only benefit invisibility gives you while attempting to move through an enemy square is that you don't provoke an AOO. Now, using the full CMD of the opponent for a DC modifier implies to me that the opponent is aware of and is trying to prevent the character from moving through. My contention, as I stated before, is that it's easier for an invisible character to move through an enemy square since the enemy can't see or prepare for him. I'm thinking the DC should be something like 5 + 1/2 opponent's CMD + opponent's Perception skill for an invisible character.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Here View Post
    A423b

So your saying is the only benefit invisibility gives you while attempting to move through an enemy square is that you don't provoke an AOO. Now, using the full CMD of the opponent for a DC modifier implies to me that the opponent is aware of and is trying to prevent the character from moving through. My contention, as I stated before, is that it's easier for an invisible character to move through an enemy square since the enemy can't see or prepare for him. I'm thinking the DC should be something like 5 + 1/2 opponent's CMD + opponent's Perception skill for an invisible character.
    That's not what this thread is for, we're only discussing the RAW answer. The other thing forgot is being invisible means that you deny your opponent his Dex (and dodge bonuses, if he has any), meaning his CMD goes down, so it is easier for you to get around your target as well, provided he has those, since he doesn't know which way to zig to your zag.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ogre in the Playground

Q424a:
    Raging Hurler.
    While raging, you can throw a two-handed weapon as a standard action.
    Hurling, Lesser

Benefit: As a full-round action while raging, the barbarian can lift and hurl an object up to one size category smaller than herself with both hands or two size categories smaller with one hand as an improvised weapon with a range increment of 10 feet.
    Does this mean I can use hurling as a standard action with that feat?

Q424b:
    In addition, does this mean if I have quick-draw I can hurl rocks at my full normal rate of attacks/use rapid shot? Or one rock with vital strike?
    Last edited by Doorhandle; 2013-01-12 at 05:02 AM.
    Can't write. Can't plan. Can draw a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craft (Cheese) View Post
    "In his free time, he gates in Balors just so he can kill and eat them later!"

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Ettin in the Playground

A424a Raging Hurler just makes one-handed and two-handed weapons, improvised or otherwise, require a standard action to attack with, as opposed to a full-round two-handed weapons normally require. Also note that two-handed weapons are normally of your size, so Lesser Hurling doesn't help with that at all. Basically, they don't interact with each other.

A424b Raging Hurler specifically states it works with Quick Draw and consequently with Rapid Shot and Vital Strike. The Hurling chain only works with Power Attack and ranged combat enhancing feats, like Point Blank Shot. Raging Hurler would let you do everything you wanted with rocks, Hurling chain would let you throw a single rock or whatever farther or harder, since it can treat smaller improvised weapons as larger ones for damage but at that Full Round action cost.
    Last edited by Cieyrin; 2013-01-12 at 05:21 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Q425 a When holding a one-handed firearm, which you have attacked with on your turn, in one hand, and a melee weapon in the other, do you threaten the squares around you with the melee weapon? Or is attacking with one weapon, but making AoO's with another counted as two weapon fighting, which you can't retroactively take the penalties on your earlier attacks for.

Q425 b If (a) is disallowed, would it work if you took the TWF penalties on your attacks?

Q425 c If (a) or (b) is allowed, would it work with a shield that is capable of a shield bash?

I ask because I'm making an Arcane Duelist who uses a one handed firearm as his main weapon, and that class gets Disruptive and Spellbreaker as free feats, but they require you to threaten spellcasters to work. It seems a waste to never use them, but it costs a lot of feats to be able to threaten with a ranged weapon.

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Ettin in the Playground

A425 As far as I'm aware that's legal, as there isn't any clause on AoOs that specifies that the weapon you used that round has to be the one you use when other provoke you. You may have issue with reloading with your hands full, I'd suggest a weapon cord on your melee weapon so you can reload a paper cartridge into your pistol or whatever to make more than one attack with it at a time or at least be able to shoot every round as needed.
    Spoiler
    Show

My Homebrew
    Archetype Combo List!

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
    A425 As far as I'm aware that's legal, as there isn't any clause on AoOs that specifies that the weapon you used that round has to be the one you use when other provoke you. You may have issue with reloading with your hands full, I'd suggest a weapon cord on your melee weapon so you can reload a paper cartridge into your pistol or whatever to make more than one attack with it at a time or at least be able to shoot every round as needed.
    Furthermore, if you get sword and pistol, point-blank master, or Deft Shootist you can threaten with your blade without worrying about opportunity attacks for ranged gunfire. Even better, just get improved snap-shot and threaten from well outside their range.
    Last edited by Doorhandle; 2013-01-13 at 02:33 AM.
    Can't write. Can't plan. Can draw a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craft (Cheese) View Post
    "In his free time, he gates in Balors just so he can kill and eat them later!"

30. - Top - End - #1470

Q426 Can you use TWF to attack with a Greatsword (2H) and Armor Spikes (OH).
    If so, would you be able to substitute natural attacks (Bite, Tentacle, etc.) for armor spikes? Would the natural attacks be at the automatic -5 and 1/2 STR penalties, or would they be at the normal TWF offhand penalties? Would they be -5 and TWF offhand?
    My Homebrew and Extended Signature
    Current avatar: Charza Sahlaren, by gr8artist