New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 8

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default [Nexus] Home 8

There's no place like home. Whether in the suburbs of Inside, a desolate mountain cabin, a dingy flat somewhere... this is where PCs live. This is a meta-location, as the houses themselves may be many miles apart from one another. Or in separate dimensions.

If you want an address in this thread, please PM me and I will post the locations in this post.

Examples:
    Spoiler
    Show

123 Generic Drive: Home of John and Jack Doe and their daughter Jane. PM <player name 1> or <player name 2> if you want to interact here. Located near Inside and the Taverna Generica.

Mary's House: Home of Mary Moe. Located many miles from Town civilization in an isolated mountain valley. Unlikely to be found by someone who doesn't know where it is. Mary Moe's player is <player name 3>.

================================================

OOC Rules:

1. Please post location tags on each post. Ex: [123 Generic Drive] or [Doe House]

2. The players who own each residence control what goes on within it. A residence is a quasi-PC and cannot be godmodded. You can attempt to break in / burn it down / knock on the door, etc, but it is up to the player controlling the home to let you know what happens next. If a player wants to make their home entirely impervious to everything, that is their right (however boring that might be). Players are permitted to make additional ooc rules if they want that apply to their own homes. By entering their property, you are agreeing to roleplay within their cosmology.

3. Play nice. Any disagreements between players, please take it to one of the OOC threads or PMs.

================================================

Locations:
    Spoiler
    Show
    75 Ocean Rd - Daisuke's new house, this house is near the beach, and has a mixture of traditional Japanese styling and modern comforts. Player: horngeek

134 Ninja Drive - a 1 story ranch style home owned by Dave Smith, professional Ninja. Player: Mindfreak586

1312 Hidden Valley Road: Home of Judy the Assassin and Mint, their daughter, Xerina, and adopted Grey Render; Rocky. Players: Lex-kat, Quinsar, Neon Knight

4224 Wing House - Home of George Kingsley. Player: Gimliggamer

Al's Lab - Home of AMEN scientist Al Rato. He does most of his experiments and research here. Living with him is the cyborg Delta 88, or just Delta for short. Her programming has been modified by Al, making her a live-in servant of sorts. Al's player is ApeofLight, and Delta's player is KerfuffleMach2.

Alhana's Dwelling - In the far reaches of Acro can be found the nice little wooden house of the banished elven princess, Alhana Starbreeze. She made it herself with some magical help from man known as Lee. On the outside and inside are intricately carved designs. It has two bedrooms a kitchen and a bathroom. Player: Viera champion

Basil's Cabin - In an especially woody and remote area, some ways from the city, a cabin sits in the woods. It doesn't seem much different from any of the other hunting cabins one sometimes runs across, except that its scale is sized for minotaurs rather than humans. Players: Wolfbane and Happyturtle

Brendan's Upstairs - The 'upstairs apartment' at Brendan's House of Hobbies. A fairly sizeable yet still cozy home for the proprietor, his wife, and their guests. Possibly infested with lionfish. Players: Recaiden and Bushranger

Clearing in the woods - A one story log cabin built in a large clearing in the woods not far from the Dancing Fox Inn. Complete with wooden fence. This is the residence of Zaydon, Opie, and Kate. Anybody can stop by, but if nobody's home, the place will be locked. Zaydon and Opie's players are KerfuffleMach2, and Kate's player is celtois. Note: Zaydon is now deceased, and Opie has taken to living in DFI. As it stands, the cabin is abandoned.

Eldena's Cottage: The dwelling of the Viera red mage Eldena. On the outskirts of Town. Not very difficult to find. Appears to be shaped out of a tree. That's because it was. Yay magic! People are free to enter and exit as they please. But don't break anything unless Eldena is there. Player: Viera champion

The House of the Rising Sun - Large house on a headleand facing the Emerald Sea, which, by strange happenstance, borders both Town and Acronymia. Home to Natasha, Oracle of the Dawn, and occasionally Khiansa Daggerfall, adventurer, and Natasha's sometimes lover.
    Player: Kid Kris
    Anyone can drop by to seek the Oracle's wisdom, or rest in the gardens, or just to say hi and share a pot of tea, but please PM, as the player may not read the thread.
    Further Description, may update.

Junkyard workshop - In a junkyard in the ACROverse, what looks to be a shoddy shack has been built. This building was made by Runner before he joined GLoG. Inside is a high tech workshop and laboratory. The building has very high security, and any attempt to break in immediately causes the workshop to alert Runner, which will bring him over to investigate. Runner and Sentry both have security access. Runner's player is KerfuffleMach2, and Sentry's player is FaceofEvil.

Nabrius' Domain - Located in the depths of Hell, Nabrius' home is rather comfy despite its location. A fireplace provides most of the light in the room. The low, crackling hellfire lights up the carpets floor and the comfy chair and love seat off to the side On the left wall is a small bar, well stocked with wines and champagne, along with some harder drinks. Directly opposite of the fireplace is a bed. Red silk sheets cover it, a curtain hangs ready to be drawn around it, and it's easily large enough for two people to move around freely. The only exit from the room is a single, windowless door opposite of the bar. A small sword rack hangs on the door by the wall, able to hold a single blade. Player: Gulaghar

The Nest/Rael's House - A converted hotel in the Red Zone. It currently houses Rael Kairos, a 300 year old vampire, a large number of strange lifeforms he's created, and a couple of dozen other vampires that he's made.
    Break-in attempts are fine, even if Rael isn't home, as the other residents are capable of defending themselves against intruders. If you're just looking to mess with the place, he won't hold a grudge as long as you don't kill or maim any of the sentient inhabitants. Stealing most things is also okay, though any unique things he might come after you to get back. Full scale attacks are also welcome, but he will come after you.
    Players: C'nor, Technoscrabble, Beans

New Rock Household - A nice place in the city's suburban area, just inside the walls. It was specially built to appear larger on the inside than it does on the outside. It has the works - White picket fence, workshed out back, spacious basement(with attached laundry room), a study, kitchen, bedrooms, guest room(with it's own bathroom), living room, parlor, dining room, entry hall, three bathrooms...Everything a typical suburban family could want, complete with a nice hardwood floor.

Darn shame Lucas and Lillith are turning the study into a room meant solely for displaying adventuring trophies, and Arthur's going to be using the workshed for his crazy experiments. The neighbors are going to complain, no doubt.
    Players: blackouttwo and Artemis97

Phil's Warehouse - 3224 Seaside Rd Big, slightly rusted corrugated steel warehouse that was once abandoned, sits on a lot that's been overgrown with weeds and small trees and bushes and such...has a gravel driveway leading up to it...and...near the docks...
    Oh, yeah, it has a hydraulic lift leading to an underground garage! And the inside is full of parts and half-finished inventions! Run by TechnoScrabble.

The Tarmikos Studio - This space serves as both a living area and workshop for artificer and plane-hopper Niara Tarmikos. It is, in fact, its own separate plane of existence - and a minuscule one at that. It comprises, in its entirety, of a single room (around 180ft. long, 60ft. wide and 30ft. tall), and is split into many separate rooms with simple partition walls. To those who know of its existence and have the means to travel there, it is easy to gain access to. Niara's player is Baeleck.

Home 1
    Home 2
    Home 3
    Home 4
    Home 5
    Home 6
    Home 7
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 8

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    [The Nest - 9th Floor]

She smiles at him.

"No, but thanks. I think you know my name already, right?"
    The Nest - 9th Floor
    "No, but I wouldn't mind learning it."
    Who's the 4 armed person that brought him here again?
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-09-11 at 12:34 PM.
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

[134 Ninja Drive]

Clarissa and Dave might possibly arrive here! Maybe not, though. Dave has kinda lost it.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Nest - 9th Floor]

Harina is the four-armed person.

"Linori tal Katria."

5. - Top - End - #5

134 Ninja Drive
    Dave doesn't kill her kn the way there, but he does kill a couple men, muttering: "They don't matter..."
    He's covered in blood at this point as he opens the door and throws his katana onto his couch.
    "It's in our room on our bed."
    On their bed is a beautifully wrapped package.
    ---
    The Nest - 9th Floor
    Jimmy is torn!
    "Well, I have to run. Perhaps we can get to know each other later? Perhaps over dinner?"
    He was choosing the Harina! Or at least try and if she says no then he'll go after Linori.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2011-09-11 at 01:08 PM.
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Nest - 9th Floor]

"Maybe."

7. - Top - End - #7

The Nest - 9th Floor
    Jimmy nods and tries to drag Harina into a place with no NPCs.
    "What's your name?"
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

wink Re: [Nexus] Home 8

[134 Ninja Drive]

That's totally not normal for Dave! Nuh-uh! Not even a little bit.

Covered in blood... Murdering people in cold blood... That was Clarissa's shtick, not Dave's!

Dave might find Clarissa morphing back into her Valaira form, attempting to knock him to the floor, and attempting to pin him to it with her considerable weight and powerful limbs.

"SNAP OUT OF IT!"

She viciously roars! This wasn't Dave! This wasn't her love! Clarissa doesn't know what this is, but SHE WANTS DAVE BACK!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Nest - 9th Floor]

Linori has started walking off, so no dragging is required.

"Harina."

[K's Forest]

Karyana is here, presumably accompanied by Zwei and Ashley. They're in front of the Tree.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2011-09-11 at 01:18 PM.

10. - Top - End - #10

134 Ninja Drive
    Dave's clouded eyes become sharp once more!
    "Gah! Why am I covered in blood? Why are you pinning me down?"
    It seems he has a crazy side now....
    ---
    The Nest - 9th Floor
    "Harina, would you like to go on a date with me?"
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

[K's forest]
    Zwei is still carrying Ashley.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Nest - 9th Floor]

"I guess it can't hurt. So alright."
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2011-09-11 at 01:23 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13

[K's Forest]

Ashley is still being carried! She looks like she's having fun with it.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

[K's Forest]

"So, were we staying here for now, or did you two want to go somewhere else?"

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

[K's Forest]
    I'm fine being here.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16

[K's Forest]

Ashley nods with Zwei's answer. "I am as well."

17. - Top - End - #17

The Nest - 9th Floor
    Jimmy pumped his fist into the air in triumph!
    "So...how about we eat at my place? I was rather good at cooking before. Any preferences?"
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

[K's Forest]

"So am I."

Karyana tries to kiss Zwei.

[The Nest - 9th Floor]

"Not really, that you'd be able to make. Most of what I eat is from my Shadow, so..."

19. - Top - End - #19

The Nest - 9th Floor
    "Alright, meet me on my floor in an hour then, okay?"
    Unless she stops him he will the run and jump out a window, AGAIN.
    He then returns 45 minutes later with bag of food and is cooking in the kitchen on the 11th floor. Smells nice and meaty!
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

[K's Forest]
    Zwei kisses back, taking Ashley inside.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21

[K's Forest]

Ashley kisses Zwei's cheek as she's carried inside.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Nest - 11th Floor]

Harina arrives around an hour from when he left. She tries to follow the scent of food (she's a tracker, so it should be pretty effective).

[K's Forest]

They use the ground-elevator, then, unless Zwei flies up. I don't think her wings were ever removed, were they?

If she does fly, Karyana also grows wings, and will try to hold the kiss as they do.
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2011-09-11 at 01:41 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

[K's Forest]
    I keep forgetting the wings. Er... she has them... not there when they're not in use.
    Zwei takes the elevator.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

[K's Forest]

In that case, Karyana does, too. She tries to take them back to her room here.

25. - Top - End - #25

[K's Forest]

Ashley's carried to the elevator, and probably taken to Karyana's room.

26. - Top - End - #26

The Nest - 11th Floor
    On the table in the kitchen is a plate and two bowls. The plate has a whole pork tenderloin on it, cut into proper sized pieces. The large bowl was full of rice and the smaller bowl had a homemade teriyaki sauce in it. All of it was perfectly made.
    There was also a candle in the middle of the table and the whole kitchen was lit rather...romantically...
    Jimmy was putting a tub of something into the freezer when she walked in.
    "Hey! You look...good." Jimmy said a bit awkwardly.
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Nest - 11th Floor]

Harina smiles at him.

"Thanks. You look good too. What did you make?"

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

[K's Forest]
    She carries her to Karyana's room, grinning.

((Briefish deadtime coming; Zwei can be pulled into a curtain if it happens))
    Last edited by Beans; 2011-09-11 at 01:56 PM.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

[K's Forest]

Karyana goes over and sits on the bed. If Zwei follows with Ashley, she tries to kiss the illusionist.

30. - Top - End - #30

The Nest - 11th Floor
    Jimmy blushed.
    "Well...uh...thank you."
    He wasn't used to the dating scene at all, despite all of his bravado he has never even curtained with a girl!
    "Well, I made pork tenderloin with a homemade teriyaki dipping sauce with rice as a side dish. For desert I made homemade chocolate ice cream with brownie. For me however I made a blood dipping sauce for my tenderloin that tastes like teriyaki and blood flavored ice cream that tastes like chocolate ice cream."
    He looked nervous.
    "I hope that's okay?"
    Busy with Life