New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

It's a start. Overall it would be best if he'd come to that realization himself in some form.

Keep in mind even Kazuma is trying to build something with his strength alone, so there's a bit of hypocrisy in his words in a way.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Have Myojin show up in the hospital. I'll have Taiki visit him to discuss the change in his situation. That should be a suitable reintroduction.
    I shall certainly do this, thanks.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Nasumi practically acts like the bad things she's been through didn't even happen to her.
    This is actually a misperception stemming from the fact that you've not sed.en Nasumi as a kid.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    This is actually a misperception stemming from the fact that you've not sed.en Nasumi as a kid.
    You mean the kid that tore through freakin' Zaraki?

"I wonder what kind of insanely strong monsters her parents were."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello it is Kasanip.

I'm sorry to say, but I will be leaving Bleach ITP Reborn.
    It has been a long time with some happy times and unhappy times. From BleachITP and BleachITP Reborn I made many friends and good stories.
    Maybe my favorite time to be in OOTS forum was when BleachITP friends made a birthday thread for me. I was very moved by this friendship. I learned many things from people here, so I am happy and grateful.

I could give many reasons why I am leaving now. Maybe most important is the game is more frustration than fun for me. I had no participation in Soul Society and Hueco Mundo threads, so anything that happens is unknown to me.

Mostly I wanted to make interesting stories with mortal world characters. Of course most players have other characters in Soul Society or Hueco Mundo, to keep interest when Mortal World is slow. But it has been over a year and so little has happened in the mortal world game. Additionally, there are some concerns I had about how the student characters will continue, or what story could be told. I had many disagreements with ideas or theme of story. There also is little inspiration for me for my characters. I had many troubles to make fun character that can do exciting things. Support story of Sayaka and the Shrine was a failure. Takara and Erima unfortunately could not be played. Kazari is very removed from stories. Maybe she was just try for replacement of Erima. I failed very much to make useful characters. Even though I tried some times to make changes, it was a hopeless feeling.

There were many arguments in the OOC thread. I thought at the beginning this was normal for games maybe. But after playing other OOTS games, I realized it is only here. Reading the OOC thread was always difficult for me. But to spend time to read angry words made me unhappy. So I stopped reading OOC thread.

Even then, I wanted to play with you, so it was enjoyable sometimes. Even always being frustrated, it is hard to make a decision to leave. But I want to do other things now. Maybe I will return later. But at such a time I will introduce new character probably. It is too frustrating for me to use the Sayaka character.

Thank you everyone for the enjoyable writing and stories and helping my English everyday.
    I hope we can play together again someday.

Sincerely,
    Kasanip
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ettin in the Playground

I'll be missing you. Sayaka was and is one of my favorite characters. I was hoping the shrine could have a more prevalent role in the story. Here's to hoping you'll decide to return some day.

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Orc in the Playground

That is the saddest thing I've readed since I first joined this game.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ogre in the Playground

We'll miss you, Kasanip.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I'll miss you to Kasanip. I didn't know you very well but you gave this RPer some good advice when you didn't have to. You had and interesting writing style from what I have read and are a good person. I can only hope that you'll choose to comeback someday. I can tell you have some great people here who cherish you. I'm sure they'll be waiting on baited breath for the day you return.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Ettin in the Playground

On unrelated matter, horngeek & maximus, what is holding you up on Ep. 11?

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Pixie in the Playground

I am very sad to read that you are leaving Kasanip. I will miss you and your lovely RP and kind words.

I do hope you return some day, and at least...maybe pop in to say hi in the OOC.

I will PM you about what you want to do about Kaki.

So please keep in touch.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

I did not have much to do with your character either, Kasanip, but just from the little I read and your posts on this forum, I feel very sad that you are leaving as well.
    If the game is becoming frustrating, though, then I fully understand and wish you good luck with other games here.

I hope you will still drop by in the OOC from time to time and that you continue to be amazing on the rest of the forum, though. We would miss you even more if you completely disappeared.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Titan in the Playground

I am sorry to see you go, Kasanip. I hope that wherever it is you go on the forums, it is someplace you can enjoy some more roleplaying! Your writing was always a joy to read and your roleplaying has always been excellent.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    On unrelated matter, horngeek & maximus, what is holding you up on Ep. 11?
    Waiting on Horngeek. Trying to figure out how Inoue would react to this situation.

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Jiro

After finding out from the staff that the doctor had left Jiro sighs as he leaves the hospital and tries to find something else to do. Unsure at what to do he heads towards the 10 division barracks to see if anything intresting was going on there. If not he could always try to hit up the ramen bar in town. It then occurs to him that maybe he should try to find some daily entertainment since he cannot train the day away thanks to Tachi-chan taking over his training schedule.
    I feel like there's some confusion here, Kid.

There is not a "the doctor" at 4th Division. There are hundreds of doctors and nurses. The Division is at least 1200 strong, and possibly more. Tackyhillbillu did a writeup a while back, but Nicklance took over, and may have updated things a touch.

But the point is that Akira is not the only doctor there. Just kind of an FYI for the future.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I know It's just Jiro's nickname for Akira. He will usually call her Doc Akira unless she corrects him.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Dwarf in the Playground

So, I've been thinking about getting involved with this whole shindig again, but it really depends on what other people think.

Thoughts?

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Um, I'm okay with it I guess, I don't know who you are, but I'm okay with it.

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Orc in the Playground

We're not gonna say no, if that's what you're asking, and if it moves plots, we can ALWAYS use more people.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ha, well... I don't know if I'll be moving any plots. Shin's a pretty face, and he's very dedicated to his butterflies, but he's not exactly field-ready.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Orc in the Playground

You don't have to be combat-ready to move plots.

*points towards Kaito's parents*

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Titan in the Playground

*Kina raises hand*

Anyways, where are all the other kids? I'm waiting for at least 2 or 3 answers to Kina's question before she starts explaining what she knows.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Dwarf in the Playground

We're not gonna say no, if that's what you're asking, and if it moves plots, we can ALWAYS use more people.
    I have a mortal character that I'd really like to fit in somewhere. I recall last time I was on here, He just sort of sat around and didn't really interact. I'd like to avoid that, if possible.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Orc in the Playground

Well, the kids are all gathered at the Venti Buon to discuss what they're doing next...

...which means it'll probably be a month or two before you can re-introduce him.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Well, the kids are all gathered at the Venti Buon to discuss what they're doing next...

...which means it'll probably be a month or two before you can re-introduce him.
    A month in real life time eh?
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Orc in the Playground

Of course. In-game time, a month might well take a year.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Hey, I posted a reaction. But you know what?

tgva: If no one else responds by tomorrow, post for Kina. There's no point waiting a month for the next response. Let's keep this bad boy moving and prove Kuroi wrong.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Ettin in the Playground

Of course. In-game time, a month might well take a year.
    This kind of hastened pace you are suggesting all but boggles my mind.
    For the record, the year is closing and we did a bit over two weeks of game time. >_>
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    This kind of hastened pace you are suggesting all but boggles my mind.
    For the record, the year is closing and we did a bit over two weeks of game time. >_>
    Don't white that out. I think we all need to see it.

Some of us try to respond as often as we can, and keep things moving. Yes, we're not going to have a 1:1 ratio of "in-game days" to "real life days". But 2 weeks in 1 year, when a fair bit of it has been glossed over? That's kind of ridiculous. If nothing else, it makes us forcibly stagnate characters, both in personality and in power. They can't justify making changes, after all, because it's only been 1 in-game day! I ran into this myself earlier with Vicente (Las Noches is a bit more...flexible...as far as I am concerned).

The point is, can we please, please try to keep things moving? I know real life slows us down. But I'd like to set a goal for Bleach In The Park Reborn:

By the end of 2011 in real time, BleachITP Reborn will have AT LEAST progressed to the point that 1 In-Game MONTH has passed.

That's only 2 more in-game weeks, folks. Let's get moving.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Orc in the Playground

Sounds like a reasonable ballpark to me.

And hey, the kids will likely have killed some time with training already.

Speaking of which, I have a suggestion. Assuming the kids don't get attacked during training, the training itself could take place in its own thread. That way the Samsara arc and the training could happen concurrently, since the kids would be fine post-training and thus it only affects their fights much later (I imagine much of the arc will be spent in conversation. Specially since we have like a dozen kids.)

By the way, this is another thing I'd like to address. Kasanip noted that the Mortal World side is significantly more sluggish, and I agree. This may be in part due to the fact that the teenager cast is REALLY FRICKIN' LARGE. I propose that, as happened in the kidnapping arc, the kids be split into groups. Preferrably more than two.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show