Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 750 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    Rex strongly doubts that Kaito would be able to tell a lie good enough to get the gaijin newcomer off the hook; after all, they're not even in the same class. Besides, he's the sort of guy who'd take a fall so Kaito could spend that one-or-two lie on people who stood a better chance of benefiting from it.
    Well, fair enough.

  2. - Top - End - #722
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Draken's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Southern Wildlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Hmm... Luckly for them, it is likely that Ren just made all of them dodge the bullet.

    He also armed a nuke and aimed it at Mayumi, however.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrewing

  3. - Top - End - #723
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Hmm... Luckly for them, it is likely that Ren just made all of them dodge the bullet.

    He also armed a nuke and aimed it at Mayumi, however.
    Yeah, Mayumi isn't going to be very happy with Ren if she ever finds out that he said that to the principal. Because Mayumi doesn't know that Reene knows, and one of the main tenets of all Quincy families is that you don't tell anyone about it, unless you are absolutely certain that:

    A) They are both spiritually aware and spiritually sensitive.

    B) There is definite benefit in informing this person of your powers.

    Reene did not fit either of these. Assuming Reene doesn't kill Mayumi, Mayumi is going to kill Ren.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  4. - Top - End - #724
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Draken's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Southern Wildlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    It is noteworthy that Reene can't go around killing people without messing her disguise.

    She can fire Mayumi, however.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrewing

  5. - Top - End - #725
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    I'm not entirely sure about labor laws in Japan, but I'm pretty sure that Reene would need clear grounds to fire Mayumi, since Mayumi has been working at that school for more than a few years. However, since I've only studied American laws, I'm not certain about that.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  6. - Top - End - #726
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Draken's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    The Southern Wildlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    I am not sure either, but Reene will give an ultimatum to her.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Spoiler
    Show

    Homebrewing

  7. - Top - End - #727
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Oh, that sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to that.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  8. - Top - End - #728
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    horngeek's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nexus
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    It is noteworthy that Reene can't go around killing people without messing her disguise.

    She can fire Mayumi, however.
    Not without raising a lot of awkward questions, she can't.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

    God I love Exalted.


    Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine


  9. - Top - End - #729
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Yeah, Mayumi isn't going to be very happy with Ren if she ever finds out that he said that to the principal. Because Mayumi doesn't know that Reene knows, and one of the main tenets of all Quincy families is that you don't tell anyone about it, unless you are absolutely certain that:

    A) They are both spiritually aware and spiritually sensitive.

    B) There is definite benefit in informing this person of your powers.

    Reene did not fit either of these. Assuming Reene doesn't kill Mayumi, Mayumi is going to kill Ren.
    I don't know if it will make Mayumi feel any better, but Ren will be telling her that he told Reene she is spiritually aware and he will tell her that Reene is spiritually aware. He doesn't trust Reene because she wasn't forthcoming and he wants to know who knows who has powers among the staff members.

    I sure hope he miraculously survives the attack on his life because I've taken a liking to him.

    I was feeling really lousy and out of focus when I posted Ren giving up Mayumi's name. Now I realize that was a horrible thing to do and that he could have just said/at least tried saying "I'd rather not tell you who told me because I want to maintain their privacy since they may take revealing their status as seriously as you do." What he did makes him seem like a jerk or really dumb.

    I'm just going to have him beg on his knees that she not vaporize him because it simply slipped his mind that he should have at least tried to keep things confidential. As lousy a reason as it is, anyone can misspeak at any time.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-24 at 02:56 AM.

  10. - Top - End - #730
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Considering just how frightening Reene can be, it would also be perfectly reasonable for him to have subconsciously crumbled to the pressure.

    He IS a teenager after all. Most teens have a hard time resisting pressure of any kind. Adults are often already used to it.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  11. - Top - End - #731
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    I don't know if it will make Mayumi feel any better, but Ren will be telling her that he told Reene she is spiritually aware and he will tell her that Reene is spiritually aware. He doesn't trust Reene because she wasn't forthcoming and he wants to know who knows who has powers among the staff members.

    I sure hope he miraculously survives the attack on his life because I've taken a liking to him.

    I was feeling really lousy and out of focus when I posted Ren giving up Mayumi's name. Now I realize that was a horrible thing to do and that he could have just said/at least tried saying "I'd rather not tell you who told me because I want to maintain their privacy since they may take revealing their status as seriously as you do." What he did makes him seem like a jerk or really dumb.

    I'm just going to have him beg on his knees that she not vaporize him because it simply slipped his mind that he should have at least tried to keep things confidential. As lousy a reason as it is, anyone can misspeak at any time.
    Mayumi actually probably won't be very angry with him, just exasperated and very worried for both of their safety. She's had a very bad feeling about the principal for a very long time, and she won't be surprised that Ren cracked under the pressure of Reene's Principal Stare technique. Really, Reene can't do much without outwardly harming Mayumi or causing quite a lot of drama from unwarranted actions, so Mayumi is, at least for now, safe. But knowing that the principal is spiritually aware, and (since she mentioned Hollows) wasn't just lying to make Ren feel better.

    So really, don't worry too much about it. I'm not mad OOC about it, you were making a choice that was reasonable for your character to make, and Mayumi would never actually cause harm to her students (which has been the only thing keeping Val and Sora alive for their time at Fusichou).
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  12. - Top - End - #732
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    riccaru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Mayumi actually probably won't be very angry with him, just exasperated and very worried for both of their safety. She's had a very bad feeling about the principal for a very long time, and she won't be surprised that Ren cracked under the pressure of Reene's Principal Stare technique. Really, Reene can't do much without outwardly harming Mayumi or causing quite a lot of drama from unwarranted actions, so Mayumi is, at least for now, safe. But knowing that the principal is spiritually aware, and (since she mentioned Hollows) wasn't just lying to make Ren feel better.

    So really, don't worry too much about it. I'm not mad OOC about it, you were making a choice that was reasonable for your character to make, and Mayumi would never actually cause harm to her students (which has been the only thing keeping Val and Sora alive for their time at Fusichou).
    And the other teachers and students. Plus I think Geister would destroy her in a very particular way.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

  13. - Top - End - #733
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Sayaka
    The argument of Ken and Kaito continued. Sayaka didn't care. She did notice of course that Ken's promise was very quickly broken.
    No Sayaka! No! Don't lose hope! ;_;
    Ken will try to befriend him and he won't use the Nanoha Takamachi method of beating him up!

  14. - Top - End - #734
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    riccaru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    No Sayaka! No! Don't lose hope! ;_;
    Ken will try to befriend him and he won't use the Nanoha Takamachi method of beating him up!
    But beating people up to make them your friend always works in these things!
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

  15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    OOC, I know that the teachers didn't come because this was the kids' moment to shine and such.

    IC, Kaito is still a bit bitter about the whole thing. Rightfully so, in his mind.

  16. - Top - End - #736
    Orc in the Playground
     
    strawberryman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rap.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Kuroi's post with Hasunaga just won the game.
    My Homebrew
    Latest: Epic Destinies of the Bo9S [WIP]

    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Troll Matesprits by Shades of Gray

    My Eberron Campaign has mechas, bandits on exploding steampunk motorcycles, electric guitars, and a wolfgirl cohort/animal companion. What about you?

    BitP: Rebornē characters!
    RWBY RP characters!

  17. - Top - End - #737
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    It may not be the most appropriate song, but it was the best I could think of.

    Because, you know, Professor Badass has to show his teacher side every once in a while.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  18. - Top - End - #738
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Kuroi's post with Hasunaga just won the game.
    *bows respectfully*
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  19. - Top - End - #739
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    riccaru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    OOC, I know that the teachers didn't come because this was the kids' moment to shine and such.

    IC, Kaito is still a bit bitter about the whole thing. Rightfully so, in his mind.
    In their defense it did take the kids a while to find the warehouse, and they got a message didn't they?
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

  20. - Top - End - #740
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Kayne650's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nowhere you can find me

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    And the other teachers and students. Plus I think Geister would destroy her in a very particular way.
    No, what I meant with that was that Mayumi's natural protectiveness towards her students was the only thing that kept her from killing Val and Sora herself when she realized that they had Hollow Reiatsu. Ordinarily, a Quincy wouldn't think twice about killing any Hollow, especially one that had inhabited a human body. Mayumi's just a more liberal Quincy than most.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

    Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

    I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

  21. - Top - End - #741
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kasanip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    No Sayaka! No! Don't lose hope! ;_;
    Ken will try to befriend him and he won't use the Nanoha Takamachi method of beating him up!
    It is a Kasanip hope but not a Sayaka hope such a thing can happen. She has no expectation so it cannot become lost hope.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "Sayaka-san." He walked up to the girl and gently patted her shoulder. "Good work. You've been trying really hard, haven't you? I understand you must be feeling overwhelmed right now, but I'll try to reward you for your efforts later."
    A reward from Hasunaga? I am curious what Kuroimaken has planned.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

  22. - Top - End - #742
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Plans, you say?

    Hmmmm. Yes, I should probably come up with those.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  23. - Top - End - #743
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    I'll be honest, Ren's persistence is beginning to stretch my believability.
    Never stretched mine. He was being stupid, and stupidity has no limits.

    Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Did we decide that Soul Society would probably come down and "Smite the Infidels" if there were a lot of mortals with powers? It doesn't seem unreasonable but I don't remember if we actually decided anything along those lines.
    The fact that they didn't even bother to erase Hasunaga's memories after Ep. 3 points to (at least their field workers) not being overly interested in Mediums. Izumi is also only a step away from being an official Substitute... really, she'd just have to do some legwork of her own and properly introduce herself to some patroller.

    If Natsuko knew of her, she'd prolly just hand the responsibility of watching the kids over to Izumi, seeing that they are friends.

    Of course... Sora's opinion on the matter would be skewed by the shining example of Shinigami known as Yama Akio...

  24. - Top - End - #744
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    riccaru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Never stretched mine. He was being stupid, and stupidity has no limits.



    The fact that they didn't even bother to erase Hasunaga's memories after Ep. 3 points to (at least their field workers) not being overly interested in Mediums. Izumi is also only a step away from being an official Substitute... really, she'd just have to do some legwork of her own and properly introduce herself to some patroller.

    If Natsuko knew of her, she'd prolly just hand the responsibility of watching the kids over to Izumi, seeing that they are friends.

    Of course... Sora's opinion on the matter would be skewed by the shining example of Shinigami known as Yama Akio...
    Their mission is to kill hollows! Anything else is just being nice about it. And who needs to be nice?
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

  25. - Top - End - #745
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Ken's being the mature one?

    *looks out the window* So... that's why the weather has been looking like the world will end tomorrow.

    I kid. I like the way he acted.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  26. - Top - End - #746
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Frozen_Feet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Over here
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    *cracks knuckles*

    "Clearly, someone needs to be taught some manners."


    Also, waiting for one of the kids to have an epiphany that nasty Hollow lady who criticized them for being stupid wasn't lying when she told someone else was looking over them. >=D

    Of course, I'd understand the kids would've forgotten it. They've got a lot on their plate.

    EDIT: "Preferably in hearing range of dear Yamashiro-sensei. I'd love to see her have the creeps."
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-09-24 at 12:31 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #747
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    riccaru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    *cracks knuckles*

    "Clearly, someone needs to be taught some manners."


    Also, waiting for one of the kids to have an epiphany that nasty Hollow lady who criticized them for being stupid wasn't lying when she told someone else was looking over them. >=D

    Of course, I'd understand the kids would've forgotten it. They've got a lot on their plate.
    "What was done was necessary. I have a duty to uphold."
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

  28. - Top - End - #748
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    nothingclever's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "Believe in the me that believes in you."
    OH GOD SO CHEESY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post

    Also, waiting for one of the kids to have an epiphany that nasty Hollow lady who criticized them for being stupid wasn't lying when she told someone else was looking over them. >=D

    Of course, I'd understand the kids would've forgotten it. They've got a lot on their plate.
    Ken already realized that when he spoke to Hibiki and asked if he was indeed part of the "cavalry."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-24 at 12:34 PM.

  29. - Top - End - #749
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Kuroimaken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    OH GOD SO CHEESY.

    Ken already realized that when he spoke to Hibiki and asked if he was indeed part of the "cavalry."
    I like cheese, thank you very much.

    Besides, it's not as if it didn't fit. And ridiculous as the quote is, it's a good point. How the HELL are you going to believe in yourself out of the blue when you haven't believed in yourself up to the given point you're told to? It's easier to believe in SOMEONE ELSE because they have faith in you.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

    AWSUM

    Spoiler
    Show

    This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

    I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

    She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

  30. - Top - End - #750
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    riccaru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

    I've been having thoughts about the lack of "captain" characters and Frozen gave me an idea. A split between the second division and the Onmitsukido, with Nao taking control of the onmitsukido.

    Reasons to do this (In character) would be that Nao's extremely paranoid, the current setup lets the CG pull rank if he wants to against the Onmi, which should be operating outside the Gotei and only report to Central.

    An OOC reason is that this allows us to sort of have a second division and have it be led while still allowing Moon to possibly come back and keep playing Yuuki.

    Thoughts?
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •