New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

Good thing my only character in-play is faaaar away from Frozen's or I'd be getting really paranoid about this conspiracy.

Which reminds me, did I miss a post again, Nicklance? Sorry if I did. ^_^'
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

2. - Top - End - #842
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Good thing my only character in-play is faaaar away from Frozen's or I'd be getting really paranoid about this conspiracy.

Which reminds me, did I miss a post again, Nicklance? Sorry if I did. ^_^'
    Did not respond to your character yet. Hang on.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

3. - Top - End - #843
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    Poor Ken.

Well to show that you could have her simply tell him that by saying something like "God you're clingy/You're like my shadow/Did someone abandon you on the side of the road?/Where's your collar? Maybe I can turn you in for a reward."

Fair enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    She could always firmly, politely ask Ken to not be so clingy.

Thank you for the advice. I will try to use this method again.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

4. - Top - End - #844
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Thank you for the advice. I will try to use this method again.
    I only ask that you keep in mind that he's tried to be really helpful/nice by doing things like frequently volunteering to do chores/errands for her while he stayed at her house. If they went out anywhere and something caught her eye he'd offer to buy it for her or do so in secret and present it to her later. He's the type of person that always lets his friends relax on a bench while he goes to get them drinks. Of course all that can be plenty awkward/overwhelming for someone to be on the receiving end of.

Oh yeah, just for future reference, I'd like to mention that Ken's family is quite wealthy and he has a lot of spending money as a result of his parents being on comically never-ending business trips as so many parents in anime are.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-27 at 10:52 AM.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Orc in the Playground

You mean business trips like Ken Akamatsu does with his wife?

And just for the record. Reene is lying. Hasunaga fought off a whole bunch of Hollows when the Joint Ops took place.

Whether he actually HAD to is entirely irrelevant to the point.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #846
    Ettin in the Playground

Carmelia was on orders from someone wasn't she? Reene is not being all-encompassing. Common hollows are those aleatory attackers, not directed enemies. Sayaka's amulets won't stop those either.
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-09-27 at 11:43 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

7. - Top - End - #847
    Orc in the Playground

After these assorted conversations are done think we could skip forward to the meeting at Venti Buon? And have any of the students told Mayumi, Hasunaga, or Hibiki about the meeting? I sort of forgot. XD
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #848
    Ettin in the Playground

@Dorizzit: Feel free to wing Iwaki's explanation in Soul Society.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

9. - Top - End - #849
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ah, yes, I apologize. I have a final exam tomorrow so I've been a bit distracted lately.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Ah, yes, I apologize. I have a final exam tomorrow so I've been a bit distracted lately.
    Eh it's alright by me

11. - Top - End - #851
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    And have any of the students told Mayumi, Hasunaga, or Hibiki about the meeting? I sort of forgot. XD
    I plan on doing a bit more conversing with my characters before the cafe meeting, but otherwise I'm in favor of skipping.

I plan on having Ken say a little to Sayaka and Ren apologizing to Mayumi for blowing her cover after he's dismissed. (He's still waiting in Reene's office as he was asked to.)

None of the kids have told them about their planned meeting. Of course any of them could easily follow/track them and "coincidentally" show up at the cafe.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ettin in the Playground

Erm, the last dismissal was for everyone, Ren and Izumi were not that far away from the door to the antechamber.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #853

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
    Eh it's alright by me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Vulkan? You still need to respond to Allan's last attack. Your most recent post just ignored it.
    Actually, that's one thing that I haven't been neglecting.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Hey guys, I've got a business trip from the 29th to the 3rd, so I'll not be posting. Cya guys soon!
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

15. - Top - End - #855
    Barbarian in the Playground

So, Absalon has a couple days to get back to Las Noches? Good to know

16. - Top - End - #856
    Ogre in the Playground

You didn't really expect the ex-2nd Division to fight fair, did you?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Erm, the last dismissal was for everyone, Ren and Izumi were not that far away from the door to the antechamber.
    Alrighty then.

18. - Top - End - #858

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    You didn't really expect the ex-2nd Division to fight fair, did you?
    No, not really. My character has taken quite a beating tho.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Titan in the Playground

I apologize for my limited posting. It's a bit of a crunch week for me and I'm trying to push through it, which means limited mental energy to write posts.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

20. - Top - End - #860
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by nothingclever View Post
    I only ask that you keep in mind that he's tried to be really helpful/nice by doing things like frequently volunteering to do chores/errands for her while he stayed at her house.
    It is remembered.
    If Sayaka allows a guest to do so it is troublesome for her. The feeling is understood, but it makes it difficult. And to teach Ken proper how to do chores is troublesome. Of course it adds to the problem of always Ken is to be clingy and troublesome. He lived in her house, and always always to go after Sayaka and Kina at school, and make arrangement with teacher to have close seats, and to convince her father to let him live in her home, even though she is sitting there and being troubled by this.

Until his apology earlier, he never seemed to show caring or consider of her feelings and thoughts, but act only from his desires.

She even has tried to be a good host when he stayed in her house.

She only has known Ken for even less than other school student characters. It must be about 2 weeks?

But to listen to him and be with him for everyday in morning and night too.

Maybe Ken thinks they are good friends, but it is not true. Even Kina and Sayaka do not have good relation until very recently it seems.

If they went out anywhere and something caught her eye he'd offer to buy it for her or do so in secret and present it to her later.
    This would not happen, but it is interesting to know. Of course it also is not to consider her feeling if it is bought in secret. Sayaka is not rich, it is austere life of a shrine maiden. So it will of course make embarrassment.

He's the type of person that always lets his friends relax on a bench while he goes to get them drinks. Of course all that can be plenty awkward/overwhelming for someone to be on the receiving end of.
    Yes, it is not that relationship with Ken. To act like it is a problem of Sayaka.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

21. - Top - End - #861
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    No, not really. My character has taken quite a beating tho.
    You okay with the curb-stomp continuing, or would you prefer to have her take a few blows at least?

I mean, she does tend to attack with her right fist, but other than that, there's not much to exploit in her Hakuda for an opponent. That said, she hasn't taken a single blow, so I think I should check with you before continuing that.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

22. - Top - End - #862
    Orc in the Playground

I want Subject 1864 to be involved in something.

Ideas?
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

23. - Top - End - #863

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    You okay with the curb-stomp continuing, or would you prefer to have her take a few blows at least?

I mean, she does tend to attack with her right fist, but other than that, there's not much to exploit in her Hakuda for an opponent. That said, she hasn't taken a single blow, so I think I should check with you before continuing that.
    I'm fine, so long as Absalon doesn't die I can allow him to be hurt. It only makes him more determined.

24. - Top - End - #864

I forget, who was The Count's first victim those many irl moons ago?
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

25. - Top - End - #865
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    I forget, who was The Count's first victim those many irl moons ago?
    The guy who just got shanked in the nuts with a seele schneider in Las Noches.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

26. - Top - End - #866
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    It is remembered.
    If Sayaka allows a guest to do so it is troublesome for her. The feeling is understood, but it makes it difficult. And to teach Ken proper how to do chores is troublesome. Of course it adds to the problem of always Ken is to be clingy and troublesome. He lived in her house, and always always to go after Sayaka and Kina at school, and make arrangement with teacher to have close seats, and to convince her father to let him live in her home, even though she is sitting there and being troubled by this.

Until his apology earlier, he never seemed to show caring or consider of her feelings and thoughts, but act only from his desires.

She even has tried to be a good host when he stayed in her house.

She only has known Ken for even less than other school student characters. It must be about 2 weeks?

But to listen to him and be with him for everyday in morning and night too.

Maybe Ken thinks they are good friends, but it is not true. Even Kina and Sayaka do not have good relation until very recently it seems.

This would not happen, but it is interesting to know. Of course it also is not to consider her feeling if it is bought in secret. Sayaka is not rich, it is austere life of a shrine maiden. So it will of course make embarrassment.

Yes, it is not that relationship with Ken. To act like it is a problem of Sayaka.
    I get everything you're saying. I just wanted to further emphasize that it would be easy for Sayaka to get some benefit out of the unwanted attention.

I don't know about her having known Ken for a shorter period of time than the others. I thought she hadn't met any of them prior to the start of the new school year (besides Michiko who isn't around anymore). Anyway, according to Frozen_Feet's timeline, it's been 18 days since they met, not counting the current day.

I find it interesting that she wouldn't let him buy her something because of her humble/strict mindset. Of course he'll end up ignoring her reservations eventually.
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-09-28 at 02:39 PM.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

So...you guys looking for any more people? I've been reading the wiki and decided to see.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Ettin in the Playground

New players are welcome. Do you have any idea of a character yet?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

29. - Top - End - #869

Yay! Possible new blood!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

30. - Top - End - #870
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Possibly. I tend to normally play the d20, but I had too many character concepts, not enough games. And I've not done free-form style in awhile so I decided why not.

Glancing over changes I've got one or two ideas that should work. Merely curious if Vizard exist first. That will narrow down ideas if not (didn't see them in the wiki)

How many people currently play btw? (active that is)