New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    As a strategy? Or because they like to talk?
    It counts as a strategy when they go "I'm going to beat you the next time you do that" or "I still have one last ace on my sleeve". Typically, after that, the opponent goes for his trusted spammable technique again, and then their faces break because the good guy does something ludicrous.

@KD: I'm all up for more Cackling Oni mischief. Well, as soon as Kaito's parents are done talking to Reiji anyway. I don't think they are, but the conversation just kinda stopped for some reason, unless I missed something...
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #992
    Barbarian in the Playground

Notice how he didn't say it was witty
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

3. - Top - End - #993
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    It counts as a strategy when they go "I'm going to beat you the next time you do that" or "I still have one last ace on my sleeve". Typically, after that, the opponent goes for his trusted spammable technique again, and then their faces break because the good guy does something ludicrous.

@KD: I'm all up for more Cackling Oni mischief. Well, as soon as Kaito's parents are done talking to Reiji anyway. I don't think they are, but the conversation just kinda stopped for some reason, unless I missed something...
    Who went last in the conversation?
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
    I'm going to die, aren't I?
    Not you, but Mimus? Likely, yes.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-10-07 at 12:47 AM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #995
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Who went last in the conversation?
    I believe it was Reiji, explaining how Kaito's parents were saved by the Motley Crüe of their son plus his schoolmates.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #996
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I believe it was Reiji, explaining how Kaito's parents were saved by the Motley Crüe of their son plus his schoolmates.
    Ok. I'll dig it up and respond to it after a bit.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Not you, but Mimus? Likely, yes.
    Aaw thus far she's has had nothing of value to give to anyone or thing. Well technically if the Abs lives than it's worth it.

Side note how would I withdraw my released form?
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-10-07 at 03:17 PM.

8. - Top - End - #998
    Ettin in the Playground

What family does Sora even have, outside Yui and Silva pestering him?

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

What family does Sora even have, outside Yui and Silva pestering him?
    I think that's the point, Frozen.

10. - Top - End - #1000
    Pixie in the Playground

Okay, let me start off by apologizing. I've been really busy lately with the middle part of the current semester, and a job that's just gotten into high gear, which is why I haven't posted in about...however long it's been. I'm really sorry, and will be writing more posts right about now.

I know that Cashin and Kaitin need to finish their scene with Sereg, so I'll be starting there. Daisuke needs to finish the execution scene, if Aki is done with Suzume and we can get on with that. I'm considering asking Terry if we can just skip the rest of Seiko's battle with Karite, since it's gone on for about two weeks now, if not longer (my sense of time is wonky). Vincent needs to respond to Agent 01, and give Josiah something to do. Mayumi needs to go to the mortal world meeting that I'm still a little fuzzy on, honestly. And Cassandra and Caiphus are pretty stable right now, so I think that they're good. Did I miss anything, or anyone?
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Orc in the Playground

Vincent may need to give Subject 1864 something to do.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Okay, let me start off by apologizing. I've been really busy lately with the middle part of the current semester, and a job that's just gotten into high gear, which is why I haven't posted in about...however long it's been. I'm really sorry, and will be writing more posts right about now.

I know that Cashin and Kaitin need to finish their scene with Sereg, so I'll be starting there. Daisuke needs to finish the execution scene, if Aki is done with Suzume and we can get on with that. I'm considering asking Terry if we can just skip the rest of Seiko's battle with Karite, since it's gone on for about two weeks now, if not longer (my sense of time is wonky). Vincent needs to respond to Agent 01, and give Josiah something to do. Mayumi needs to go to the mortal world meeting that I'm still a little fuzzy on, honestly. And Cassandra and Caiphus are pretty stable right now, so I think that they're good. Did I miss anything, or anyone?
    Terry posted like a week ago. You just never responded.

Top of page 44.

Let's see what my characters are up too... Cecilia is clear, Karite is stuck in a time warp with Seiko, Aura is dead until Agent 01 is free, Hecate is searching for an interaction.

I think that about clears it up.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-10-08 at 02:04 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Orc in the Playground

Kazuma might be up for dodging lasers later?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1004

Kazuma might be up for dodging lasers later?
    AWWWW YEAAAAH

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Orc in the Playground

how does this sound since I can't really dodge the on coming strike. I get stabbed and head but him :D

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Ettin in the Playground

¨@Vulkan: It might be better if you settled what'll happen to Mimus with Private Messages. You can send them by clicking Dorizzit's screen name and choosing "send private message".

17. - Top - End - #1007
    Orc in the Playground

¨@Vulkan: It might be better if you settled what'll happen to Mimus with Private Messages. You can send them by clicking Dorizzit's screen name and choosing "send private message".
    Yeah that likely would be the smart idea. I`ll go message him..
    I mean really every possible reaction ends up being
    "What would Allan do."

18. - Top - End - #1008
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Umm, hello. I'm AnimeKid and uh, I was wondering if I could get in on this Bleach game. I'm trying to read through the rules at this point but I'm still a little confused on the rules and setting. Can someone explain at least the basics to me please? Also what are the possibilities for characters?
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-10-08 at 08:13 PM.

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Orc in the Playground

Mkay, let's see if I can help you with that...

Possibilities are easiest.

Basically, you can make regular humans, mediums (regular people with powers), Shinigami, Hollow and Arrancar. You CAN make a Vizard, but it's likely to be heavily restricted. As far as Shinigami and Arrancar go, you can't (or, at the very least, you REALLY shouldn't) start the game with Bankai or Segunda Etapa. The latter in particular is exceedingly rare among Arrancar (even more than Bankai is for Shinigami).

As far as the rules go, the biggest one is: no godmodding. You cannot be invincible, and you cannot dictate how others will react to your actions. You CAN dictate reactions for NPC characters, within reason (no telling what 9th division characters will be doing if your character is an unseated in 9th or in a different division altogether, for example). When describing your character's actions, leave room for reaction.

For example.

"Taro grabs his opponent's head and crushes his skull into a million pieces" is bad.

"Taro reaches for his opponent's head, seeking to squish it between his fingers so as to crush his skull with sheer force" is better. (Not necessarily GOOD, but better.)

Just try writing up a cool character. We'll give you lots of suggestions on things to try out with him or her. You may want to avoid names and power overlap, so taking a look at the registry is a good idea.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-10-08 at 08:41 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then, umm how many chracters can one player have? Cause I've been in multiple games where having many characters was allowed. Also for Character models I was wanting to use the personalities and fighting styles of characters that are from a different but similar anime. Could I use them as my character models? Just so you know The characters are BlackStar and Chrona from Soul Eater. I was goingot make BlackStar a shinigami and Chrona a Arrancar. Also is it assumed weaker characters get stronger over time or do you actually have to show them training?

21. - Top - End - #1011

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Okay then, umm how many chracters can one player have? Cause I've been in multiple games where having many characters was allowed. Also for Character models I was wanting to use the personalities and fighting styles of characters that are from a different but similar anime. Could I use them as my character models? Just so you know The characters are BlackStar and Chrona from Soul Eater. I was goingot make BlackStar a shinigami and Chrona a Arrancar. Also is it assumed weaker characters get stronger over time or do you actually have to show them training?
    Let's see here...I'll break your questions down to parts.

1) Multiple characters is fine. I personally have three active ones, with a fourth that I made, but haven't got to use yet.

2) You could base your characters off of existing ones, I guess. I've done that to some degree or another. Might be good to tweak them, though. Not just to make them fit in the Bleach universe. But to make them your own characters.

3) Usually, since we're keeping power levels down here, if you want a character to get stronger, you have to show them training.

One of the other players here could tweak my answers, but that's how I see them. Hope it helps!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Titan in the Playground

I pretty much agree with the above. You should make sure that they are unique in some way. I'd be lying if none of my characters were based on any other media I'd ever seen. But you should try to make characters who are more your own. It does help make them better.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

23. - Top - End - #1013

Actually, most of my characters are fairly original, despite drawing their appearance and such from various sources.

Sora is kinda Minato with red hair now. Considering his original hair was blue, yeah. (His sister is a Naoto appearance expy)

Hecate is definitely not AIGIS. Nope.

Karite's actually original. So are Aura, Cecilia, and the like.

Personality wise? I think Karite's just generic!Shonen, but Aura and Cecilia haven't gotten enough development for that sort of thing.

Sora on the other hand, is fairly complex. I'm not sure what his exact personality is anymore, except that he's kind of like the Doctor: He can hold up a facade for as long as he feels like, only dropping it at... intimate moments, or where he feels vulnerable.

24. - Top - End - #1014
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then, so I should put the characters I want to play in the registry or here in the OOC thread. After this question I will put my characters up for approval. That is if your still accepting players.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Titan in the Playground

We are always accepting new players. Post your characters in the OoC thread so we can pass them over and make some suggestions, make sure nothing is broken, etc.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

26. - Top - End - #1016
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Apologies for my absence, new job involves extensive training and this place has crap internet and a very zealous IT department looking over everyone's shoulder.

I'll get to catching up once I have things settled down.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then here goes
    Atabane Jiro, 11th Division, 9th seat

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Atabane Jiro (Last, first)
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 195 pounds
    Hair: Pure white
    Eyes: Magenta
    Age Actual/Apparent: 138/19
    Reiatsu/Speech: Orange
    Division: 11
    Seat: 9th

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jiro looks fairly well kept if a little different in his choice of style. He wears the traditional shinigami uniform only it is black with a red trim. Usually he is found with his coat off and wrapped around his waist leaving only his pure white vest on underneath. He stays out in the sun a lot so his skin is a caramel color bordering on mocca. His hair is naturally spiked up but so much that it looks ridiculous.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    To say the least Jiro is LOUD! He can talk normally sure, but if he gets excited or emotional about something he will be loud about it. However the thing that people most remember about Jiro are his aspiring bordering on arrogant proclamations. His most famously used one is 'I am the man who shall surpass God!' It is a form of inspiration to himself to push himself further in his training and a way to let people know that he is willing to work himself to the bone to reach the top.

He usually calms down in the presence of friends but not fully. He has the advantage of being willing to be friends with someone he first meets even if he knows nothing about them. Basically he wears his heart on his sleeves. He often makes it known that idolizes the shinigami Seiko Yukimura.

History
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jiro had always known that he was built for combat. The adrenaline rush he got whenever he clocked someone, the exhilaration he felt when he disarmed and opponent with his sword. Nothing could ever beat those things. That's why he only bothered learning the basic kido when he could. He was still respectful of how other people did things, it's just that he felt his happiest and most fulfilled in close quarters combat. So he trained himself every day with thousands of exercises, kata's, and stances. Eventually he managed to get into the only division he could see himself being a part of, division 11.

He continued to work hard to reach his position even discovering a technique that he could call his own by accident. He called the technique Lethal Injection. It was rather simple in execution really. All you had to do was gather your reiatsu in you fist and upon impact with an opponent send the reiatsu slamming into them like an internal sludge hammer. The thing that made it so difficult was that it was a costly technique. Even Jiro who had an unusually large reiatsu could only use the technique about 7 times per day, and that's if he didn't use any other techniques.

Zanpakuto: Tachiagari sutā (Rising Star)

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Dare mo anata no kagayaki kagayaki o miseru (Show everyone your shining brilliance)

Zanpakuto Spirit
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rising Star appears as a beautiful young woman that looks to be about 23 in age. She is tall, about 6'2 in height and is almost always smiling. In comparison to Jiro's boisterous nature she is naturally shy and quiet. She has blond hair that is in a pony tail that comes down to her waist and she has pale skin. She wears a traditional kimono and acts as a buffer for Jiro's personality. She is almost constantly talking to him and in fact spends most of the day talking to him. She is often in her room which has a variety of weapons on it's walls. She also greatly appreciates Jiro because she knows that he strives to be strong not only for his sake but for her's as well because he promised her that he would make her the Shining Star of the Soul Society, a Zanpakuto among Zanpakuto's

Inner World
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jiro's inner world is a city that has a few buildings around and at the center of the city is a huge magnificent palace. It is here that Rising Star resides or as he calls her 'Tachi-chan'. The Palace manages to look elegant and beautiful without being gaudy with the exterior being lightly decorated with white gold and some silver. The glass structure on it make it glow magnificently in the sunlight.

Unreleased State
    Spoiler
    Show
    It is a simple yet beautifully crafted Kusari-gama. The chains have a length of at least 50 ft and the blades are slightly longer. However Tachi-chan has an unusual ability, form-shifting. The kusari-gama can become a ninja blade that has a 1'6 blade that is meant to be reverse wielded and a smoke-bomb mode.

Shikai
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tachi-chan becomes a beautiful black katana that is about 4'5 in length. When she takes this form she and Jiro gain a boost to reiatsu and he gains the power to control and create shadows. Jiro also gains spiraling black tatto's near his eyes. They don't do anything except make him look cool. The blade has a traditional 5-point star guard.

This stage comes with new forms as Tachi-chan can now turn into a Zanbatou and a two handed Axe.

Bankai: Yeah he is still working on that and his yells of frustration are the melody that many people in the Soul Society have come accustomed to.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Raijingu chōshinsei sutā: Rising supernova star.
    In this form Tachi-chan becomes a beautiful scythe with a black handle and a pure white blade. The shaft constantly adjust itself so that it can keep moving at all times. This weapon however has one last form change.
    Special ability: It can turn into a ball of pure shining light that can enter Jiro's body to essientially turn him into a super sayain (Hyperbole). It increases his strength and speed drastically and allow him some measure of enhance skin for barehanded blade blocks. However this form has a limit of 1-2 minutes before he has to go back to scythe mode with his regular shadow powers which have also been enhanced. When he uses bankai his regular uniform becomes a black training gi arm guards and sneakers, along with fingerless gloves.

Favored Kido
    Spoiler
    Show
    When it comes to Kido Jiro only knows the basics. However there is one particularly strong Kido that he can do, and it took him 40 years to learn it. He can do it without the incantation but only when he is using his shikai. The kido technique is #88 Hiryūgekizokushintenraihō-Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion..
    Others
    Bakudo 1: Sai (Restrain):Locks a target's arms in place behind their back
    # Hado 1: Sho (Thrust): Pushes the target away from the caster.
    # Hado 4: Byakurai (Pale Lightning): The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger.

Battle Stats
    Spoiler
    Show

Physical Strength: [70] For being a seat level shinigami Jiro is known to have freakish strength. It is one of the things he prides himself on most.
    Offense: [80] Jiro has great offensive capabilities due to his constant training and practicing with different weapons. However this means that he does not specialise in many of them. However his best skill is hand to hand combat.
    Defense: [30] Jiro's defense comes mostly from dodging and not so much from being actually good at defense. It is purely his speed that helps him.
    Mobility: [80] Jiro's speed is another thing that he is extremly proud of. He is quite fast without shunpo and with it he becomes a lean mean fighting machine. In fact he is so proud of his strength and speed that he calls himself 'Lightning Bruiser Jiro'.
    Intelligence: [30] Jiro is of average intelligence. He can make a good tactical decision once in a while but prefers to just straight up charge and fight the enemy. He generally has a distaste for those who rub their intelligence in other peoples faces.
    Kido/reiatsu: [75] Jiro has a buttload of reiatsu but manly uses it for fighting. His kido spells mostly work because he put so much reiatsu into them. He had to practice for many years to learn # 88 and he can only use that one when he is using his Shikai! This is thanks to his abysmal control. If it weren't for Tachi-chan constantly coaching him on control he wouldn't even be able to do shunpo most likely.
    Total:365

How does this work?

Now my Arrancar character

Kyoki, Rank unknown

Spoiler
    Show
    Weight: 115
    Height: 5'5
    Reiatsu: Deep Purple and of great strength, feels crushing and overwhelming when she lets go.
    Aspect of Death: Madness

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kyoki is of a slim build she is quite thin almost like a model. she has plum colored hair in a traditional female bob cut. She wears a black robe that comes down to her ankles. She almost always has a look of confused sorrow on her face. Very rarely does she ever smile.

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kyoki is nigh emotionless when it comes to her everyday life. Not because she chooses to be but rather because she doesn't know what emotions to show in which situations. One of the few emotions she can express is a sense of being overwhelms as evidenced by her catchprhase 'I don't know how to deal with (???)' She is however capable of expressing annoyance and anger even if she doesn't know what they are. She also has the tendency to go off into her own world and run on about insane rants. She spends most of her days just wandering around Los Noches

Zanpakuto:Ragnarok
    Spoiler
    Show
    Kyoki's Zanpakuto is interesting. This is because she has no visible weapon on her. You see when she was a hollow she had an aura of madness around her which drove other hollows to even more madness and they slaughtered each other and she took there power. Eventually she pull a Coyote Starkk and separated into to two, though not completely. Ragnarok was a growth that came out of her back, though he had plenty of sentience. After she became an arrancar Ragnarok disappeared, or so she thought. Instead Ragnorok had become her blood, turning it black, however he is the dominate one of the duo most of the time bullying Kyoki.

Now her blood can be hardend instantly and is very hard to cut as Ragnarok takes care of it. However when she needs a weapon a copious amount of blood rips from her back and forms into a long, medieval-like broadsword with a guard composed by his spiky band with three bands coming upward the blade, he has a long, probably for two hands, handle, the edge is pitch-black with a white stripe following it's whole length. The screaming mouth appears some inches above the bands. The mouth is capable of supersonic screams. These screams can hurt the ears of others except Kyoki and cause the blade to vibrate violently. This cause the effect to when she slashes once she is actually slashing dozens of times.

When he is not in weapon form Ragnarok can come out as a growth from Kyoki's back. When he does he has a muscular body, large gloved hands, and spikes on several parts of his body. His face consists of a large egg shape, with no visible mouth and a giant white X on his face where his nose should be, with large ping-pong ball-like eyes with X's for pupils. His body is black. She can also use these moves with Ragnarok

# Bloody Needles: This attack can only be performed when Kyoki's blood has been spilled, transforming it into black needles that stab through the opponent if they get too close. They can also be used as a projectile attack.
    # Bloody Slicer: Kyoki will cut her own wrist and then make a flinging motion with the arm, when this happens Ragnarok will change the blood into a blade for medium ranged attacks. It also allows her a surprise attack as if the opponent tries to block with their blade the blood will flow around it.
    # Bloody Lance: With his/her writs cut, she/he flings it in a circle and a huge black-blood thorn appears in her front launching itself like a dart towards the enemy.

Resurrección
    Spoiler
    Show
    Provoca el final, Ragnarok: Bring about the end Ragnarok

After invoking this phrase there is a burst of purple light. After it clears Kyoki's robe had become skin tight and there are piece of armor on her upper chest and on her sides covering her ribs. The most distinct feature however is that she now has three arms. One of them is hers and the other two are Ragnarok's and they come out of her shoulders each of which wields a katana of average length while Kyoki uses her same old sword. Each has a mouth on it, allowing Kyoki to use her old sound attack only with three times the effectiveness thanks to it being amplified by multiple mouths. However the true strength of this form comes from the Dragon Emperor form. It is when Ragnarok takes the form of a dragon that is coming out of Kyoki's back. He has claw and wings and amplifies all of Kyoki's attacks though this form uses all of her Black Blood except for her sword leaving her more vulnerable.
    Abilities:Screech Alpha: Same as the Screech Beta but launch at the enemy as a projectile with explosive results.
    Screech Beta: A powerful slash in the form of a creature (dragon-like) mouth
    Screech Gamma: A multi-slashing attack in the form of a purple energy that can change direction multiple times and releases sound waves in succession.

General Abilites
    Spoiler
    Show

Bala: Kyoki can use bala, but it is only of average strength so she manly uses it when she is trying to hit an enemy after they have just found out how good her defenses are and for surprise attacks.
    Cero: Kyoki's has an amazing Cero, the only problem is that she can't use it. Ragnarok has to use it by coming out of her back and firing the Cero. Their Cero is very powerful and aside from their signature abilities is theirr best move.
    Hierro: Kyoki has an exceptional Hierro. It along with Ragnarok make her a defensive prodigy. She can still be damaged it is just very hard to do so, most hollows just give up upon finding they can not harm her. Her weakness is that a person with enough reiatsu can cut through her defense (It has to be very high though), a person who knows how to make their weapon vibrate can cut through her defenses, and a person who know how to do internal damage to her can hurt her.
    Garganta: She can use it but doesn't perform it that often as she sees no point in going to the human world. Though sometimes Ragnarok bullies her into it.
    Sonido: She is not very good at Sonido, she can only leave behind two afterimages max when she does so for only two seconds. She mostly uses it for super sonic burst jabs.
    Pesquisa: No skill at all.
    Madness Aura: Kyoki when she was a hollow uncontrollably produced an aura of madness. it often drove other hollows to slaughter each other make combat easier for her. When she became an Arrancar she learned how to control it but it still flares sometimes when she is battle. When she is going all out her aura extends itself to it's max. Against hollows they will often go mad and try to slaughter anything they can find, including themselves. Against other Arrancar it is a nice little distraction as they have to fight to keep themselves from going mad. Usually the aura influence those who have gone mad not to attack Kyoki. Experienced Arrancars can throw it off completely until she gets stronger.

Hollow Hole: Her left shoulder is the place where her hollow hole is.

Mask Fragment: Her mask fragment is actually what makes up Ragnarok's face. It used to look like a dragon.

Battle Stats
    Spoiler
    Show

Strength: [40] Kyoki has higher than average strength for someone of her build but fairly average maybe even slightly below par for an Arrancar. She mostly relies on her swordsmanship and abilities for kills or her madness aura.
    Offense: [85] Kyoki has a multitude of abilities that enable her to have a great offense in lieu of her average strength. Her excellent swordsmanship also helps her in the regard.
    Defense: [100] Her Black Blood combined with her Hierro make Kyoki a defensive monster.She can be damage if you know how or are strong enough but she will stop most other enemies cold in their tracks
    Mobility: [30] Kyoki hasn't even thought of the concept of dodging and her Sonido is barely passable. She mainly uses it as a way to build up speed and power for thrusts.
    Cero/reiatsu: [100] Kyoki's reiatsu is incredible thanks to her and Ragnarok working together. It is extremely potent and strong. The tinge of madness that it carries to it may mark Kyoki as somewhat unstable.
    Intelligence [20] Kyoki is not very intelligent and is prone to mad ramblings that don't really help her case. Ragnarok is no help here because he has the I.Q of your stereotypical jock. Kyoki is also prone to acting very childish at times. When she occasionally go mad her Intelligence takes even more of a nose dive and she is operating on mostly instinct. The scary thing is that she fights even better like this and her power seems to increase.

So what do you think, to powerful? Not enough detail? Less special abilities?
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-10-09 at 07:45 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1018

Lethal Injection is part of the Reiatsu Manipulation techniques that most practicioners of Zanjutsu and Hakuda use. I did design it after all.
    Spoiler
    Show

Earthshaker: Manipulating the reiatsu into your foot right as it hits the target, this allows you to force your reiatsu into the target (usually the ground), and direct it with your will, allowing you to break the ground, manipulate basic properties of it and such. Unfortunately, you are unable to move until you release the reiatsu, causing this ability to be used more often in hiding. However, using this on an opponent will rarely work, as most, if not all Shinigami know how to block affronting reiatsu from their system.

Stonebreaker: Manipulating the reiatsu into your fist as it hits the target has a different effect then that of your foot. Due to the blatant intent of a fist, the reiatsu instead strengthens the punch, allowing it to hit harder than it would normally.

Also, 1 hour for his Ban Kai is still a damn long time. Most of these fights take minutes, not hours. Hitsugaya's Ban Kai lasts for like seven minutes or something. And don't use Yellow for speech. Yellow is damn hard to read without highlighting.

Kyoki seems pretty reasonable. I think Cecilia just gained a new playmate~

"Ooooh your blood is black! Cool! I think mine is red right now. Might be blue, I ate a lot of sea salt today."
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-10-09 at 06:06 AM.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Well he can't achieve it yet but okay. It's just that I have been watching a lot of dragon ball z lately where a fight can last from anywhere to 3 hours to a day. So take out Lethal Injection and change super mode to 15 minutes you think?

30. - Top - End - #1020

LI CAN be called LI, because Jiro would be the type to name attacks that weren't his claiming that his names were 'at least 20% cooler'.

More like Super Mode lasts 1-2 minutes. Massive strength & speed boosts in Bleach are like he's teleporting and can break mountains.

sleeping, its 4am.