New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

I don't know what you are talking about :P

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    @HECATE scene: Part of me wants Yoshi to barge in, worried about where this particular project went to, and now worried about it getting in an un-needed fight. Bad enough they (wrongfully) think 12th is about nothing but accidental explosions and failing gadgets, despite the tight safety controls the Captain instituted. No need for them to realize 12th is building a Terminator legion.
    I totally wouldn't mind, and that's a completely legitimate reason. Considering she has VOLATILE LASER EYES and can cast RIDICULOUS UNCHANTED SPELLS, Yoshi flipping out over the robot vanishing is totally reasonable.

Hell, he could have designed the robot, just for more confusion.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    It seems suddenly Mortal World became very not busy. It isn't a bad thing, but I am curious what is supposed to happen for the meeting? What is the purpose of the meeting at Venti Buon?
    I'm not totally sure. I think Dorizzit said he was going to say something with Nakahiro. The overall purpose is, roughly, to talk about what happened with the rescue "mission", and try to figure out how to get better at things.

I highly suggest this be done ASAP. We should just go with the idea that everyone besides Valeria and Sora showed up, and move forward please.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I totally wouldn't mind, and that's a completely legitimate reason. Considering she has VOLATILE LASER EYES and can cast RIDICULOUS UNCHANTED SPELLS, Yoshi flipping out over the robot vanishing is totally reasonable.

Hell, he could have designed the robot, just for more confusion.
    Actually....I have established him as being a big developer on the "kido gun" project. As well, he's got some good work in the "information tools" department, showcased by both his eyepiece, and what I plan to have as his "greatest triumph" (more on that eventually), the invention that catapults him to Vice-Captain of 12th. Anyways. To posting!
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then guys, since no one raised any more objections I posted Jiro and Kyoki in the registry. Since this game has no overarching DM (I think?) I guess I insert them into the story myself?

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Commander General/Captain! O.O

Buuuuusted. So busted >.>

And one of the best ways to get involved is to find somebody and work something out to get an entrance. For instance I worked out the whole running into Kazuma while he was training.

6. - Top - End - #1086

Kyoki could run into Cecilia. They could exchange beauty tips and discuss how to murder people with their minds.

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kyoki could run into Cecilia. They could exchange beauty tips and discuss how to murder people with their minds.
    Orimoto HATES hollows that screw with minds

8. - Top - End - #1088

...Can I just make a list of my characters and have Orimoto hate them?

-Karite "Orimoto HATES Vizards!"
    -HECATE "Orimoto HATES Robots!"
    -Cecilia "Orimoto HATES Hollows that screw with minds!"
    -Sora "Orimoto HATES sociopathic Living Arrancars!"
    -Aura "Orimoto HATES Vizards who are alive!"
    -Andy "Orimoto HATES Cameramen!"

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

You can I suppose but it makes her seem like a hater :P

In reality she hates Hollows that screw with minds. Robots that think they are better than her (consider it ego). And I guess Arrancars are hated being the whole enemy of shinigami thing.

Vizard are neutral. She hasn't run into any yet. Cameramen it depends on what she is doing when they use their cameras

10. - Top - End - #1090

...okay, is this gonna turn into some kind of game now?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    ...okay, is this gonna turn into some kind of game now?
    *sighs* sure, why not? :P

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Well Kyoki does it unconsciously and sometimes it affects herself. However she fights better when they do anyway. Plus the conversation between Kyoki and Cecilia would be mostly Cecilia talking and Kyoki just shyly nodding her head and Ragunaroku coming out of her back and making loud and offensive statements about the hot chick Kyoki met. Kyoki is almost apathetic most of the time. Though after a while she might say she wanted to go because she 'doesn't know how to deal with psychopathic ladies!'

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

huh, I'm trying to figure out the best way to introduce Kyoki and where she should show up. Anyone have any ideas? Don't worry I don't ask for help like this often.

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Titan in the Playground

"Sorry, but that position in Soul Society is taken."

(not that anyone can't hate Vizards.)
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    @Callos: You can stop taking time out of your once-every-week visit to bellow at me and beat me around the head. I've stopped my offering of careful critique already. No need to beat a dead horse.
    Wasn't berating, just attempting to quell concerns about an admittedly hard-to-pin-down ability so there's less chance for future misunderstandings/arguments about it.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Titan in the Playground

I am going through and making small adjustments/clarifications on a few of my character's power sets. I do spend a lot of time thinking about them and would like to make sure what's in the Registry matches my intentions.

Here's the updated section of Reikiku Nakamura's section.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Style/Abilities: Reikiku generally avoids combat when she can. However, she is a skilled fighter and when necessary, she is more than capable of defending herself. She tends to prefer to draw out a fight when possible, examining and analyzing her opponents in order to gain advantage through preparation rather than surpassing their overall skill. Her focus on this strategy lends Reikiku to a defensive fighting style.

Expert in Zanjutsu: Her swordsmanship is strong in the fundamentals, though she rarely demonstrates skill to match masters of the sword. However, for a 5th seat, Reikiku demonstrates incredible skill and knowledge of Zanjutsu. When battling with her Zanpakuto, Reikiku tends to prefer a defensive stance, waiting for her opponent to reveal weak points for her to strike. Most 3rd-seated members would surpass her skill in Zanjutsu, but most 4th-seated members would find her a challenge.

Skilled Pracitioner in Kido: Reikiku is a capable Kido user, though it is not her preferred method of combat. Usually, she focuses mostly on Bakudo, stalling her foes to regain a defensive advantage. She can cast any Bakudo up to level 70 pretty effectively, even without chant, though her spells above level 40 are not as strong as they should be. Her skill with Hado is much more inferior, and she has only ever cast spells up to level 40, with or without chant. She generally performs them with the chant when she uses them, even basic spells like Hado 31: Shakkaho, because her non-chanted Hado spells of any kind are actually quite weak compared to their normal power.

Low Expert in Hoho: Reikiku’s shunpo allows her to move very quickly, which fits her reactive style. While she has a short flash step, she has great stamina, and can use her shunpo many times before she becomes tired. She is not capable of using any Hoho special techniques.

Basic Practitioner in Hakudo: Reikiku knows very basic, university-taught Hakuda skills, but she rarely uses it in combat. Even if disarmed, which occurs rather rarely, Reikiku tends to focus on reacquiring her weapon or using her Kido. She is capable of defeating weaker Hollows, but against any foe of her level her Hakuda skills would be barely a threat.

Zanpakuto: うさぎもどりUsagimodori (Rabbit Return) is a katana with a curved diamond-shaped tsuba with rabbits etched into it. It has orange wrappings and a short green tassel at the end.

Shikai: Usagimodoru’s release command is ”come back”. In its Shikai state, Usagimodoru takes the form of a yo-yo, a circular metal wheel about twice the diameter of her fist held by a string wrapped around Reikiku’s finger. Reikiku can throw the yo-yo an incredibly far distance from her and pull it back with the string. Additionally, long blades can slide out of the metal seemingly from nowhere, allowing it to function as a viable defense against sword-wielding opponents. The string itself can wrap around other objects, and for the most part acts basically as a much tougher string. It can, however, be cut or broken through brute force.

Spoiler
    Show
    Shikai Special Ability The yo-yo is actually not connected to Reikiku by the string, but by a spiritual energy tether. While the string can be cut, this invisible, intangible tether cannot be. As such, the yo-yo, after being thrown, can at any time be returned to Reikiku so long as she pulls it back to her. She can also cause the yo-yo to swing mid-flight, basically allowing her to use it as a flail in some cases. It will ignore changes in momentum caused by blocking or striking against it, and will always continue spinning until Reikiku pulls it back to her hand.

Spoiler
    Show
    In actuality, Usagimodoru's form is an incredibly malleable metal, which Reikiku can manipulate at will. This is why she can control it spiritually and cause blades to eject from it. Because if it's design, all the metal must remain together; it cannot be divided into smaller parts. It naturally forms a yo-yo because of Reikiku's innate knowledge of yo-yos. In a non-combat situation, Reikiku could manipulate it into other forms with concentration were she aware of its true nature.

Additionally, ricarru, do you remember where your last response to Karashi is? Because I know I totally missed it and need to reply to it. Sorry so much about that.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Ogre in the Playground

Tgva, I don't know how to respond to your latest Reikiku post. Emet's not even in the 7th Division Barracks at the moment.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Orc in the Playground

Her powerset seems fine to me.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post

Additionally, ricarru, do you remember where your last response to Karashi is? Because I know I totally missed it and need to reply to it. Sorry so much about that.
    Actually I think it's my turn to post. Also in Hueco Mundo (Twice).

And Ep. 11
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-10-12 at 09:23 AM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Orc in the Playground

Y'know, I'm looking forward to Kazuma royally kicking Jiro's ass. I don't think he ever had a proper curbstomp battle.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Admit it, you just wanna break in the new guy and make him cry don'tcha

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Orc in the Playground

Only if they're MANLY TEARS OF UTTER MANLINESS.

...Although I gotta wonder how someone who's so obviously deluded ever made it to 5th seat beyond raw power. Kazuma has only recently been promoted from 8th to 7th seat, and this is following the idea that he grew more responsible.

(Speaking in terms of raw power levels, I see Kazuma as something of an aspiring Vice-Captain right now. Post-Masaru training, he might be a contender for Bankai-less captaincy, albeit on the low level of the scale, as in barely making it.)

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

It was some point power some point untapped potential. (That and it was the only way I could satisfy the peoples, sorry) If it helps he was basically trying to find out how much stronger Kazuma had gotten. Of course he wouldn't come out and say 'hey your a lower seat than I am and yet your stronger, what's your secret.' Plus (and I'm not trying to make excuses here) while he does believe that with enough hard work you can do anything, including surpassing the Spirit Kind after all he had to start out as something, he also does it as a way to motivate himself and due to something in his past. However it will be revealed later in a flashback in true Bleach fashion. Otherwise, yeah I am getting the hang of the character and the model.

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Orc in the Playground

Someone will STILL have to beat it into his brain that the Spirit King is not a Fighter.

And yeah, I know. I just figure he might not hold that post for long.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Ettin in the Playground

AnimeKid:

Las Noches is a city, a monumentally large city at that, ruled by Erscheinung Von Geister, The Ghost King. It is split in two areas, the city proper ( I will call it the overcity, which is on the desert and covered by a dome that displays eternal day) and the Ciudad Baja (lower city, undercity).

The overcity is split into ten districts, each one under the direct rule of one of the espada, these are arranged in radial slices (the city is a circle), each district is kept in a manner of the espada's choosing, so they fare from the magnificently well-kept Distritos Dos, Tres and Cuatro (two, three and four) to the run-down and battered Distritos Uno, Seis, and Diez (one, six, ten). Uno is being restored by the new primera, however. At the center of the overcity is the Palacio Real (Royal Palace) at the foot of which are the palaces of the espada and at the top of which is the throne of the Ghost King.

The undercity is the domain of the privaron and primary training grounds for the armies of Las Noches, as well as containing some of the larger "basements" of the overcity (uno's prisons, for instance).

Even lower than those is the Hive, the personal retire of the Ghost King.

There are other large setlements in Hueco Mundo (the only named one is the Aerie de Sacrificio, currently overrun by shinigami), but for the most part, those are... Pardon the pun, ghost towns.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    There are other large setlements in Hueco Mundo (the only named one is the Aerie de Sacrificio, currently overrun by shinigami), but for the most part, those are... Pardon the pun, ghost towns.
    Technically speaking, so's Las Noches.

Also, seconding the name change to Los Nachos.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Technically speaking, so's Las Noches.

Also, seconding the name change to Los Nachos.
    Shut it. Anyone who says that, in character, in front of Von Geister, will get eaten by the Foundations.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    On that note, Saiyuri would probably be blushing herself to death if she learned she had such a hotheaded underling.
    Getting red from rage isn't the same as blushing. Not that you'd see it anyway, since she now has her make-up back on.

I do foresee her giving Orimoto a lecture on proper work dresscode, however...

EDIT: Also, Orimoto's appearance makes me suspect she's the long lost big sister of a certain other character...

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Orimoto HATES hollows that screw with minds
    "Oh, I foresee us getting along just fine then."
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-10-12 at 03:25 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Getting red from rage isn't the same as blushing. Not that you'd see it anyway, since she now has her make-up back on.

I do foresee her giving Orimoto a lecture on proper work dresscode, however...

EDIT: Also, Orimoto's appearance makes me suspect she's the long lost big sister of a certain other character...

"Oh, I foresee us getting along just fine then."
    *gulp* I'm in trouble aren't I? *quickly grabs shinigami robe and tosses it on over her outfit when she sees the boss coming* Look I'm in proper uniform!

*angel halo*
    On a side note what character?

*glares at evil hollow*

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Ettin in the Playground

Zaraki Nasumi, the one who's picture I have as an avatar right now.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."