New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Zaraki Nasumi, the one who's picture I have as an avatar right now.
    Actually...they do look pretty similar. I'm thinking a shinigami based on this picture: http://i51.tinypic.com/2nqdro9.jpg

What similarties...we both use magenta, both got similar appearance, both shinigami...

Now I feel bad >.>

She is much taller though. Not sure which is the 'big' sister Not sure if the big sister was meant as a joke or a possible set :p

-----

On another note I'm honestly considering having Orimoto having a folded up shinigami robe hanging over her shoulder. Anytime she sees her Vice Captain approaching...FLASH STEP DRESS TECHNIQUE 42!

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Ettin in the Playground

It's both a joke and a possible connection. Of course, Orimoto and Nasumi would be unnaware of it, and likely to remain so for foreseeable future.

As for that spare Shihakusho... yes, it'd be a good idea.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    It's both a joke and a possible connection. Of course, Orimoto and Nasumi would be unnaware of it, and likely to remain so for foreseeable future.

As for that spare Shihakusho... yes, it'd be a good idea.
    Alright, so Orimoto carries a spare Shihakusho. Good to know.

I like the connection. I don't see HOW they'd ever find out though. Don't Shinigami not remember the previous life? (That and different squads means we might not even have run into each other yet)

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Orc in the Playground

Which reminds me of important plawts.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Which reminds me of important plawts.
    *dramatic music plays*

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Tgva, I don't know how to respond to your latest Reikiku post. Emet's not even in the 7th Division Barracks at the moment.
    He could comedicly show up behind her.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-10-12 at 07:01 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Orc in the Playground

I imagine that will not happen, as he is showing Chikako to a demolition site.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Titan in the Playground

It could be a different time.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Orc in the Playground

Why resort to time shenanigans when Reikuku could happen on/find Emet?
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-10-12 at 07:43 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    It could be a different time.
    Or you could take into consideration what's going on with other characters, and not ask Edge to have Emet appear in a half-dozen places at a half-dozen different times.

Perhaps she could find a note that details where he's gone to, and she leaves to go seek him. At least that way the scene stays consistent.

But it often helps things like this if you try to keep track of the general flow of the threads.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Skimming the registry are there any active Fourth Division members?

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Don't think so.

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by maximus25 View Post
    Don't think so.
    ...Did you guys not see the very first post in the registry?

4th Division Captain; Unseated 4th Division.

Also, Callos has a 4th Member, but I couldn't find her in the registry.

So, yes, there are 3 members, 2 of them clearly and openly marked in the registry.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hey guys, I was wondering, how do when know when a day ends or something? I mean who calls it? I was just wondering cause I just now thought of it.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Or you could take into consideration what's going on with other characters, and not ask Edge to have Emet appear in a half-dozen places at a half-dozen different times.

Perhaps she could find a note that details where he's gone to, and she leaves to go seek him. At least that way the scene stays consistent.

But it often helps things like this if you try to keep track of the general flow of the threads.
    Honestly none of my characters are doing anything right now, and Reikiku is either going to not do anything while I wait (because there's really nothing for her to do right now) or I can make a post and then wait. Since I have free time, I made a post. I'll probably just have her do the same thing later. She acts like a little kid, she'd do something like that.

You can respond however you want, Edge.

(she can't just "find a note" if there isn't a note...)

In any event, I'll just clear the post and have Reikiku go do something else.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-10-12 at 10:56 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    ...Did you guys not see the very first post in the registry?

4th Division Captain; Unseated 4th Division.

Also, Callos has a 4th Member, but I couldn't find her in the registry.

So, yes, there are 3 members, 2 of them clearly and openly marked in the registry.
    Considering I commented on reading the registry yes I did. But having three members and having three members who actively post is a whole different story. I didn't recognize the username of any of the 4th members thus why I asked.

So...having the registry say "three members" is cool until you realize lots of inactive people are on the registry.

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Considering I commented on reading the registry yes I did. But having three members and having three members who actively post is a whole different story. I didn't recognize the username of any of the 4th members thus why I asked.

So...having the registry say "three members" is cool until you realize lots of inactive people are on the registry.
    Less of inactive and more of nothing to do.

There's stuff that requires my attention on one of the NPCs I'm controlling, while I'm waiting for riccaru to react in Hueco Mundo. Cuerva has yet to make a move yet because it would not make sense to act so quickly.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Less of inactive and more of nothing to do.

There's stuff that requires my attention on one of the NPCs I'm controlling, while I'm waiting for riccaru to react in Hueco Mundo. Cuerva has yet to make a move yet because it would not make sense to act so quickly.
    And that's why I asked :P

I can read the registry all I want, but I don't recognize everyone who plays.

The reason I asked is cause my character just swung by the 4th Division HQ

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

And that's why I asked :P

I can read the registry all I want, but I don't recognize everyone who plays.

The reason I asked is cause my character just swung by the 4th Division HQ
    Standing at the door wouldn't help you much if there's nobody there. And since this is a hospital as well, why don't you just check yourself in for a consultation?
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-10-13 at 04:51 PM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Orc in the Playground

Hey, here's a thought. How about making Kazuma's beatdown of Jiro a separate episode so as to not clutter the SS thread?

That way we can proceed with that at the same time Kazuma has important character development with Masaru.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Um, if you don't have a problem with it I don't. So it would be like, totally separate from the actual game?

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Bugbear in the Playground

Okay, it's official.

Once the Ruwa vs. Mei stuff is done, Ivaz has to run into Kyoki.

Just because she will completely love Ragunaroku.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Um, if you don't have a problem with it I don't. So it would be like, totally separate from the actual game?
    No, it's just separate from the Soul Society thread.

Say TGVA, does Reikiku want to come over to cheer her brother on?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Titan in the Playground

Nah, she's gonna go bother Emet. They haven't had any scenes together yet.

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Thank goodness Rosa and Donovan seemed to recognize Angelo's existence
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello, everyone. Anyone remember me? I'm sorry, I've been gone for a while. I've had a lot of problems with school in the past, and I kind of dropped off the map. I'd really like to come back, though, if everyone will accept me. I've missed this forum, and I'd really like to actually use the characters I put so much work into right before I left. Could that still be possible? I feel like I'd be a bit behind, though. I'd need someone to help me catch up. I hope this isn't to much to ask, I haven't been online here in a long time...
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Pixie in the Playground

i have no idea bout your mortal character... but the 10th Division Vice Captain character you have may be somewhat of a problem (not that it cant be fixed), as there is a current line in the RP revolving around the 4th Seat (Aya) being promoted to Vice...and currently my 3rd Seat (Taro) is acting Captain until TGVA (Cpt. Taiki) returns...

I am sure something can be worked out...but there are a lot of moving parts in and around the 10th top spots right now...so i would suggest talking with TGVA and maybe figuring out a solution...

i have no idea how it was explained when you left...

anyways...that's my 2 cents...the smarter people around here will undoubtedly have much better advice

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    Hello, everyone. Anyone remember me? I'm sorry, I've been gone for a while. I've had a lot of problems with school in the past, and I kind of dropped off the map. I'd really like to come back, though, if everyone will accept me. I've missed this forum, and I'd really like to actually use the characters I put so much work into right before I left. Could that still be possible? I feel like I'd be a bit behind, though. I'd need someone to help me catch up. I hope this isn't to much to ask, I haven't been online here in a long time...

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Titan in the Playground

Your 10th Division VC has basically been ousted from existence. We should work together to determine his new role. I doubt it would due him justice to have him return to duty at this point.

By the way, HirokatsuGoto, I plan to have Taiki return to duty again.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Pixie in the Playground

tgva:
    so he was gonna just be gone for 2 days? it is still the 22nd i believe. It is fine regardless, just let me know your thoughts. A PM is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Your 10th Division VC has basically been ousted from existence. We should work together to determine his new role. I doubt it would due him justice to have him return to duty at this point.

By the way, HirokatsuGoto, I plan to have Taiki return to duty again.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Orc in the Playground

To the people in the Venti Buon scene:

When you observe it, you will defecate hardened clay squares used for the purpose of construction.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show