New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    To the people in the Venti Buon scene:

When you observe it, you will defecate hardened clay squares used for the purpose of construction.
    Well...Angelo is back at the Venti Buon reading his papers anyway...Hope Rosa and Donovan are whispering to each other.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Well...Angelo is back at the Venti Buon reading his papers anyway...Hope Rosa and Donovan are whispering to each other.
    You mean he's reading his papers in the past? How can he do that?!
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Your 10th Division VC has basically been ousted from existence. We should work together to determine his new role. I doubt it would due him justice to have him return to duty at this point.

By the way, HirokatsuGoto, I plan to have Taiki return to duty again.
    I'm completely fine with reintroducing my characters in any role that's still open. While I'd like to keep Myojin basically the same in terms of his character, I don't really have any attachment to his former position. I'd be happy to do whatever, especially if I was included in a plot somehow. Also, hello again, tgva. It's been a while.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2011-10-14 at 10:57 PM.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Ettin in the Playground

Donovan and Rosa are chatting in the past just prior to the Venti Buon closing, so unless Angelo is renting a room, he should have already been gone.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Donovan and Rosa are chatting in the past just prior to the Venti Buon closing, so unless Angelo is renting a room, he should have already been gone.
    Ah. Fair enough, he's back in the church.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    tgva:
    so he was gonna just be gone for 2 days? it is still the 22nd i believe. It is fine regardless, just let me know your thoughts. A PM is fine.
    Wow, really? Time moves very, very, very slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    I'm completely fine with reintroducing my characters in any role that's still open. While I'd like to keep Myojin basically the same in terms of his character, I don't really have any attachment to his former position. I'd be happy to do whatever, especially if I was included in a plot somehow. Also, hello again, tvga. It's been a while.
    We're sort of working on some promotions in 10th, specifically Aya is being promoted to VC at some point in the near future. So I think Myojin would probably end up lower seat than he is.

I think he fits quite fine in 10th. You should probably make some changes if we lower his rank (no Bankai if he's not a VC). PM me and we can work out the details.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-10-14 at 08:33 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Dwarf in the Playground

Does anyone know if the Character Registry is up to date? Because if it is, that means there are VC spots open. And, apparently, a captain. Since my old position is about to be filled, would it be possible for me to fill one of those instead, if they still exist?

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Nominally speaking, Captain applicants are passed by Central 5 for approval, if they come up.

If someone applies for a Captain's position, it would be helpful if we could be sure they would be around and at least somewhat active for a while.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

It is not very up to date, Callos' Aki is the 4th Division VC.

But ask around, I think there are some VC positions not filled yet, though don't abandon your 10th Division character, we need that manpower :D
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Nominally speaking, Captain applicants are passed by Central 5 for approval, if they come up.

If someone applies for a Captain's position, it would be helpful if we could be sure they would be around and at least somewhat active for a while.
    I know in the past I wasn't very reliable in that respect. But my situation has changed, and I find myself with a lot of free time. I recalled my good times on this forum, and decided I wanted to come back. For good this time.

But ask around, I think there are some VC positions not filled yet, though don't abandon your 10th Division character, we need that manpower :D
    Oh, I wasn't going to abandon my character, just move him. I haven't been on in so long, his position is being filled, or is about to be. I designed him with the power level of a VC, or maybe even a Captain, and I was hoping to leave him that way, even though that might not be possible.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, but I forgot to put Aki on the registry and now I can't find her character entry. x.x
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Yeah, but I forgot to put Aki on the registry and now I can't find her character entry. x.x
    *hits Callos on the head with a harisen*
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Ogre in the Playground

Not sure if it's the most recent version of her profile, but I found this with a simple advanced thread search, just searching for Callos' posts.

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Titan in the Playground

Just as a note CMOT, you're more likely to be involved in more actual action-stuff if you're lower power level because of the focus in this game.

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just as a note CMOT, you're more likely to be involved in more actual action-stuff if you're lower power level because of the focus in this game.
    True, true, it was the same when I was on last, as well. I'd kinda like to be at least a 3rd seat, though. If I start now in 10th division, I'd start as 5th and shortly become 4th, right?

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Orc in the Playground

I let everyone down. *starts to whip back*
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-10-16 at 01:11 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Orc in the Playground

Ciaossu. =3
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    True, true, it was the same when I was on last, as well. I'd kinda like to be at least a 3rd seat, though. If I start now in 10th division, I'd start as 5th and shortly become 4th, right?
    Yes, this is likely. 10th currently has a few characters above level (Taro could easily be a VC and Aya is a 4th seat with Bankai) so I guess having a 5th seat with 4th seat-level power isn't too bad. Corrections are going to be occurring soon anyways.

Edit: Anyone have any uses for Armin right now?
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-10-17 at 01:54 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1159
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I'm stuck waiting too.

Sayuri is waiting for Iwaki to reply, and on a slightly longer aim, I'm waiting for Nicklance & Co to greenlight starting the actual operation. It's not necessary to play out the training drills, I came up with them to give characters time to solve their own plotlines and get the larger plot in the right place.

Mihail is waiting for Eirene to do something, and on a longer aim, waiting for the Samsara arc to begin.

Yui / Elder is waiting for the fights to advance a bit before jumping in in Ep. 11. On a longer aim, also waiting for Samsara arc to begin and for Sora to free up for scolding interaction.

Nasumi is not strictly waiting for anything, but I'm keeping her off-screen until I come up with something for her to do.

Hannibal is waiting for Genoveva to reply.

Hachirou is waiting for Koujin to reply.

Lalita is assumed to be out training, untill Zerkai returns to play Canguro or someone else gives me a strong incentive to make him return.

Post-san is still waiting for Gwen.

Zamiel is safely off-screen.
    Noting that I'm still deadlocked in largely the same situation.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Bugbear in the Playground

Just for the record, Sora's about to drag Valeria by Yui's apartment on his tour of "Sora shows his life and I throw in vague flashbacks".
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Ettin in the Playground

Silva's apartment, I trust you mean. Silva and Yui would be out on a vacation just now, though. Silva might have left a note for him, though. Ask Kerfuffle.

22. - Top - End - #1162

But this is like after that day where Elder came by and threatened the kids.

How is she still on vacation?

23. - Top - End - #1163
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post

Sonido.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

24. - Top - End - #1164

In other news; it appears the meeting is going on ahead without the only two members of the group with the slightest sense of perspective. {Sora and Valeria}. Not that the others are stupid, but it puts everything into a tad clearer view when your powers do two things respectively:

Sora: Destroys people's souls and then eats them.
    Valeria: Absorbs something or another from Hollows (I can't distinguish what Straw's told me in AIM from what's on the outdated character sheet man)

And the current occupants of Venti Buon are the ones who want to keep on fighting Hollows. Yes, that is the story, but I guess this is one of those arcs that Just Bugs Me.

...Not as bad as that arc with the oh-so-brilliant idea of 'introducing the Mortals to the fold'. The one that took four months and excluded all characters with prior knowledge of spiritual matters?

Yeah. That one. Think that might be why we lost Moon Wolf, just a thought.

TL;DR: Sora and Val probably shouldn't have gone on their silly date and instead tried to convince the kids that fighting spirit monsters from the afterlife is a bad idea.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-10-17 at 10:20 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Orc in the Playground

Shishiou might be free for talking to Saiyuri or even Nasumi, but other than that, nothing much I can help ya with. =/
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Ettin in the Playground

No, Moon_Wolf was active for a long time after, until vanishing without a note last April. She was pretty involved in Suzume's capture, for example.

She went to the vacation after, that's how. I did note it earlier: Yui asked Silva out for the vacation late in the evening. The whole kidnapping deal took place from noon to late afternoon.

27. - Top - End - #1167

Silva's apartment, I trust you mean. Silva and Yui would be out on a vacation just now, though. Silva might have left a note for him, though. Ask Kerfuffle.
    Yeah, she would've left a note.

Anyways, my character delays are:

Silva - Waiting on Akio's response. Or, possibly, somebody else attacking her.

Alysha - Waiting on a response from Mage's character, who's name eludes me at the moment.

Ivaz - Going to be trying to dig through to get to where Mei and Ruwa are fighting. Up to Strawberry how long that would take.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Ettin in the Playground

In other news; it appears the meeting is going on ahead without the only two members of the group with the slightest sense of perspective. {Sora and Valeria}. Not that the others are stupid, but it puts everything into a tad clearer view when your powers do two things respectively:

Sora: Destroys people's souls and then eats them.
    Valeria: Absorbs something or another from Hollows (I can't distinguish what Straw's told me in AIM from what's on the outdated character sheet man)

And the current occupants of Venti Buon are the ones who want to keep on fighting Hollows. Yes, that is the story, but I guess this is one of those arcs that Just Bugs Me.

...Not as bad as that arc with the oh-so-brilliant idea of 'introducing the Mortals to the fold'. The one that took four months and excluded all characters with prior knowledge of spiritual matters?

Yeah. That one. Think that might be why we lost Moon Wolf, just a thought.

TL;DR: Sora and Val probably shouldn't have gone on their silly date and instead tried to convince the kids that fighting spirit monsters from the afterlife is a bad idea.
    Uh. When you mentioned Moon I thought "Didn't she stop posting shortly after telling us that Artemis Dreamer had recovered from her accident?" So I went to check and she kept active until march (... I am bad with calendars, one month is old news to me, seven is arcane).

But interestingly enough, her last activity on the forum was the 29th of september. Moon Wolf is lurking around, silently.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Sorry for the absence this weekend. Saturday I was visiting a friend who showed up in town with not much notice and Sunday I was in my normal sword class (I teach Longsword class for the medieval fair where I live and the swordmaster has a class for all trainers to 'get in shape' aka he tortures us by making us do professional football workouts -__- :P ) and upon arriving home I went to sleep for a ridiculously long time (hadn't slept day before).

Back and posted, sorry for making you wait, Nicklance

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yes, this is likely. 10th currently has a few characters above level (Taro could easily be a VC and Aya is a 4th seat with Bankai) so I guess having a 5th seat with 4th seat-level power isn't too bad. Corrections are going to be occurring soon anyways.
    Ok, so keeping that in mind, how should I change Myojin to fit?

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath