New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

FYI, I am posting the new Sou Society thread now. However, since I'm making Masaru's little history lesson the first post, it'll take a bit before it's up. So try not to get overeager about posting that new thread, folks.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Orc in the Playground

Just give us a link when you're done.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

New Soul Society thread.

Sorry if the post seems a bit jumbled, Kuroi. We can assume that things get explained better later on. I'm heading out for gaming day soon, so I didn't want to take too much time.

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Orc in the Playground

No worries, looks good to me. Hope you have a good time!

I'm gonna try to figure out something to do with my weekend. >.>;;

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    No worries, looks good to me. Hope you have a good time!

I'm gonna try to figure out something to do with my weekend. >.>;;
    Delay of game (as it were), so I'll be around for just a bit yet. Anyways, Masaru's trying to think about the task at hand and not that terrible, lovely, traitorous, gorgeous woman.

Tension? What are you talking about?

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Orc in the Playground

"Taichou, you and I need to paint the town's red light district crimson sometime."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Barbarian in the Playground

Err, how was Akira the vice captain of second division concurrently with the captain that Suzume killed? Unless Takeo was vice-captain for less than 11 years then he would have been the vice captain at the time.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Titan in the Playground

Did we decide whether Reikiku had actually been taught basics of Style 3 or no?

Also, Kids, Kina asked a question earlier.

Also, riccaru, any time you want Nao and Karashi to have their conversation, just post something.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-10-22 at 05:57 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Err, how was Akira the vice captain of second division concurrently with the captain that Suzume killed? Unless Takeo was vice-captain for less than 11 years then he would have been the vice captain at the time.
    I may have misinterpreted Akira's background. Nick can clarify here.

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Did we decide whether Reikiku had actually been taught basics of Style 3 or no?
    Do you want her to have been taught that? If so, sure, though probably Masaru didn't explicitly call it such.

Kuroi, when do we have Masaru go to Zaraki?

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I may have misinterpreted Akira's background. Nick can clarify here.

Do you want her to have been taught that? If so, sure, though probably Masaru didn't explicitly call it such.

Well, let's see. The ones primarily involved in that would be Masaru, Kazuma and the Shigokuou. Qing Di's still bedridden, so he's out, and Ragdu is probably still in hiding, which leaves Qing Fu and Shin'ichi to deal with. Kazuma will probably go with Masaru as well. He'd probably want Masaru to talk to them before he went on his first patrol, too.

I suppose we could do it after we finish the talk about training, but first we need to make sure Sucrose and Kayne are available.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Titan in the Playground

Consider they are from very similar source material, yes. I imagine she learned her swordsmanship from a combination of Masaru and Kazuma, and her natural penchant for defensive swordfighting probably prompted Masaru to teach her some basic defensive stances or techniques from the most defensive of his sword forms.

12. - Top - End - #1302
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hey guys what all does Venti Buon serve? I just wanted to know so that Koga and Chase don't order something retarded.

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Orc in the Playground

Consider they are from very similar source material, yes. I imagine she learned her swordsmanship from a combination of Masaru and Kazuma, and her natural penchant for defensive swordfighting probably prompted Masaru to teach her some basic defensive stances or techniques from the most defensive of his sword forms.
    "My little sister is my senpai?!"

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Titan in the Playground

I actually intended for her to be older in actual age but younger in personality age. So she may appear younger than Kazuma, but technically she's been in Soul Society longer.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Orc in the Playground

Well, storyline-wise, I suppose that makes sense...

Wait, I can't remember. Did she die before or after her brother?

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked. It's cool how she ends up treating him as her older brother despite being technically the elder sibling, when things were reversed back when they were alive.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-10-22 at 06:43 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Titan in the Playground

She died before. So she's spiritually younger (as her spirit was alive shorter than his), but because she died sooner, she's been in Soul Society longer and is technically "older."

Edit: It'd be interesting if he actually treated her as an older sister when they were both alive despite her actually being younger.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Orc in the Playground

Makes for a pretty interesting dynamic, doesn't it?

Methinks we should get those two talking a little more often. They ARE brother and sister after all.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    I do not understand, who was who more than 100 years ago? If there already was a vice captain at that time, I can always adjust Akira's rank.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe they should spar. Reikiku is always trying to get better at that combat stuff considering her position and natural talents put her in less heavy combat situations.

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Orc in the Playground

Sounds cool!

Though Kazuma would have a hard time sparring his sister. He's a good brother, after all.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Ettin in the Playground

For the record, anyone with spare time can play whoever will collect Nasumi from the 4th division lobby.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    For the record, anyone with spare time can play whoever will collect Nasumi from the 4th division lobby.
    Collect? Is she there for medical treatment or to join the 4th Division?
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Ettin in the Playground

Treatment, if that wasn't apparent enough from my last post.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Treatment, if that wasn't apparent enough from my last post.
    If Callos' Aki is coming back I'll let him handle it.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

I have a question. Is there anything keeping eavesdroppers from listening to the kids' conversation or noticing the fact that an tiny person jumped onto their table?

If there is not and it would be a problem for Misaki to have heard anything, I don't mind having her be too far away to listen. But it looks a bit odd that they are not more paranoid. ^_^'
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

That is a good question because I was going to have Koga have overheard their conversation if only because with such a big group of people whispering it would seem suspicious

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Titan in the Playground

To be honest, if you are going to get 10-12 people to sit at a table together and expect no one to eavesdrop on your conversation, you're just stupid.

I don't see why not, unless Nakahiro is still busting out his white noise generator Muffliato coin eavesdropping blocker.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-10-22 at 08:27 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    I have a question. Is there anything keeping eavesdroppers from listening to the kids' conversation or noticing the fact that an tiny person jumped onto their table?

If there is not and it would be a problem for Misaki to have heard anything, I don't mind having her be too far away to listen. But it looks a bit odd that they are not more paranoid. ^_^'
    I think Alice's question has been answered, do check back. If its not, do let me know and we can move that forward.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

To be honest, if you are going to get 10-12 people to sit at a table together and expect no one to eavesdrop on your conversation, you're just stupid.

I don't see why not, unless Nakahiro is still busting out his white noise generator Muffliato coin eavesdropping blocker.
    Pretty sure Nakahiro's coin that blocks eavesdropping is still up and running. Dorizzit could confirm, though.

For the moment, might be best to assume others cannot listen in.

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Bugbear in the Playground

Pretty sure Nakahiro's coin that blocks eavesdropping is still up and running. Dorizzit could confirm, though.

For the moment, might be best to assume others cannot listen in.
    Correct. Nakahiro decided he didn't want to risk further interruptions.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.