New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

Is it currently a particular time of day in Soul Society? I'm having a hard time finding this information.

...is it that time is something we arbitrate for our characters, based on their needs? Even if it is, is there a particular time of day I should be trying to stick to, anyway?

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ettin in the Playground

It's day to afternoon of Day 21, if I recall rightly. I try to state time of day in the time/location stamps I use to signify scene changes, but I suppose the last ones have been lost to the flow of replies.

Also, I find it charming how everyone's after Sereg's blood.

Also also, I had a splenind Halloween party last night. Which has left me with the desire to make yet another Hollow character... based on myself.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Dwarf in the Playground

I hope you don't mind me detailing those things in my post, then.

Also, please please please let me know if I did anything wrong.
    Last edited by Ammutseba; 2011-10-30 at 08:44 AM.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    It's day to afternoon of Day 21, if I recall rightly. I try to state time of day in the time/location stamps I use to signify scene changes, but I suppose the last ones have been lost to the flow of replies.

Also, I find it charming how everyone's after Sereg's blood.

Also also, I had a splenind Halloween party last night. Which has left me with the desire to make yet another Hollow character... based on myself.
    Ho! Looking sharp there, Frozen.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    I find your Hollow idea enjoyable, but only on the grounds that its powers include supernatural rocking out.

Unrelatedly, wasn't there something different about how sekisekki stone works in the BitP:R setting? I'm having a hard time locating it in the wiki. For that matter, exactly how do normal shinigami summon the hell butterflies?

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Bugbear in the Playground

Rundown of characters.

HECATE: ...Should post for her, to respond to Yoshi.

Karite: Waiting for Kayne.

Cecilia: Waiting for Kayne.

Sora: Busy with Valeria and Helena/Gabi/Oscar. Afterwards, he'll head to the Cafe, and then there's a presumable lecture from Elder.

Shades, Samsara Protector: Can't do anything yet, she's more for the endgame of the Samsara arc.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    ill post Sunday... thanks for the heads up
    "I look forward to our talk, 3rd Seat. "

Really, though, this should be interesting. I'm happy to be back.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    On timeskip: I was actually going to suggest a 2-week timeskip with an episode for training and what have you. But I do think we should stick to an episode, and not split our actions between two periods of time.

Or at least I'd honestly prefer as much. Call me stubborn but I refuse to cave to time shenanigans.
    I'm quoting this for truth and relevance.

Drammor, just make it whatever time of day you feel like.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    I'm quoting this for truth and relevance.

Drammor, just make it whatever time of day you feel like.
    I just went with Frozen's suggestion.

Post Script: Okay. I'm going to bed now. I've been waking up at something like 7 pm, and it is now 1:40 pm. I'm tired.
    Last edited by Ammutseba; 2011-10-30 at 03:38 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1420

"This is 20th seat Yoshi! Blue Alert, repeat Blue Alert! All lab personnel, check stocks immediately for missing items!"
    Quick question: what is a blue alert? I googled it and all that came up was a weird result about european security laws that confused me.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Quick question: what is a blue alert? I googled it and all that came up was a weird result about european security laws that confused me.
    I just made it up as a 12th Division Alert for "somebody stole one or more of our really big, important projects". I don't have a Federation starship to land, so I figure a "blue" alert would be fine (as opposed to yellow or red, classically used for more direct danger and reaction).

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, that certainly needs fixing.
    Last edited by Draken; 2011-10-31 at 09:27 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #1423

Quote Originally Posted by Drammor View Post
    I find your Hollow idea enjoyable, but only on the grounds that its powers include supernatural rocking out.
    Which would also include pyrotechnics.

Anywho, character rundown:

Alysha: Still in the Training Grounds, waiting on Koujin.

Silva: Episode 11, waiting on either Akio's response or Elder's interference.

Ivaz: Hueco mundo, still trying to get to where Ruwa and Mei are.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Orc in the Playground

Psst, CMoT. Dono. Domo is short for thank you.

Character rundown TAIMU!

Kazuma: Waiting for either Ryouichi or Masaru to react to his technique.

Soushi: Still cheering Daisuke on his first execution, invisibly so.

Shishiou: Currently inactive. Maybe he should go on a date with Aya later or something.

Hasunaga: Off to deal with nefarious secrets, still in baby form. Teasing and making fun of him is expected at this point. However you guys choose to do so.

Reiji: Last I checked, he still hadn't ended his conversation with the Watanabes.

Subject 1864: Staring at a book in the lab. Which is to say, currently inactive.

Serazel: Trying to wade through the slogfest that is Ruwa and Mei's current duel.

Rouga: Waiting for Genny to let him go, stab him in the back or whatever so he can go report to Almighty Ecchan.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Ettin in the Playground

Nasumi: Sleeping in the hospital.

Sayuri: Waiting for Iwaki's reply and/or timeskip so we can kickstart the Corps mission.

Mihail: Waiting for one more post from Eirene.

Elder: Waiting for Hotaru's reaction. (Horngeek, where are you?)

Lalita: In the desert, training. (Hoping and waiting for Zerkai's return.)

Hachirou: Waiting for Koujin and Jiro.

Hannibal; Waiting for Genoveva.

Zamiel, Post-Chan, Himura Michiko: Safely off-screen.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Jiro: At the training field with Alysha

Kyoki and Ragunaroku: Following Cecilia to go see her fraccion. Waiting on Kayne

Chase and Koga: Waiting on the other kids meeting to finish to introduce themselves as Chase's insistance. Koga thinks that they are fighting competition and suspicious.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Titan in the Playground

Kina: Venti Buon with the kids (half of whom apparently have nothing to say)

Armin: Waiting for someone to call on his services

Taiki: Waiting for time to pass in Sereitei so he can go back to being Captain reasonably

Reikiku: I think waiting for a response of some kind from Edge (Emet). Maybe I missed it totally. She went out and found him somewhere, so whatever Emet would be doing at this moment, he can just notice her there.

Ren Karashi: Waiting for a response from ricarru (Nao) in Nao's office to the accusation of traitors in Sereitei.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Pixie in the Playground

How long were you thinking is reasonable? a week? I think we are on day 21, and you left on day 20 i think. Is a time skip going to happen? If so when?

Also, if you want to show up at the spar between Myojin and Aya...perhaps it could be fun, even if you were unseen.

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Kina: Venti Buon with the kids (half of whom apparently have nothing to say)

Armin: Waiting for someone to call on his services

Taiki: Waiting for time to pass in Sereitei so he can go back to being Captain reasonably

Reikiku: I think waiting for a response of some kind from Edge (Emet). Maybe I missed it totally. She went out and found him somewhere, so whatever Emet would be doing at this moment, he can just notice her there.

Ren Karashi: Waiting for a response from ricarru (Nao) in Nao's office to the accusation of traitors in Sereitei.

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Titan in the Playground

I dunno, but surely not the 2 days I didn't think I had taken to have Taiki do stuff.

He may watch, he may not. I'm in NaNoWriMo this year, so if I forget to do something, someone please remind me. It may slip my mind.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Psst, CMoT. Dono. Domo is short for thank you.
    Thanks. I got it right the first time, just not... all the others. But they're fixed now.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Titan in the Playground

Am I actually needed anywhere? Is the kid's scene at Venti Buon over, or what?

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Am I actually needed anywhere? Is the kid's scene at Venti Buon over, or what?
    We can wrap it up if people have nothing to add, I guess. I've been busy the last couple of days, so my posting waned a bit. It happens, you know.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Titan in the Playground

I'm just worried that it's been, like, 2 weeks since half the people at the meeting said anything.

I don't know that anyone else had anything to add, but I'm done. I'm more concerned with the general slowness of plot movement. We do really need to get something that pulls people in started.

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Orc in the Playground

I'm just worried that it's been, like, 2 weeks since half the people at the meeting said anything.

I don't know that anyone else had anything to add, but I'm done. I'm more concerned with the general slowness of plot movement. We do really need to get something that pulls people in started.
    Maybe an actual direction of the plot so that people are motivated to keep going? I was waiting for someone else to post before posting since Dorrizt and I have been going at it like two guinea pigs over one carrot.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Life happens, tgva. I'd think you'd appreciate that fact, considering you've had to take a few days off now and again.

I'm trying to "wrap it up", so that we can skip things ahead time-wise in the Mortal world, and like berry suggested, we make training an Episode. Meanwhile, in the main plot, we can get the Samsara plot running.

That said, I'm trying to leave the cafe meeting open for other people to talk. I'd be willing to give it another day or so before insisting we try to move it along.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Chase is just waiting for the chance to introduce himself to them because the coin made him think they were talking about schoolwork for the new school that him and Koga are transfering to. He's just about finished with his food, as his Koga. Oh and the little spirit girl that Chase is looking after is with them.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Titan in the Playground

At least when Life Happens I do make a note to try and let people know that life is happening. I understand that people are busy but it feels like we've been pretty stagnant for a while.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

AK: Well, he can ask, but try not to make it too forced. We'll try to make sure there are other chances to slowly work into the group. I don't think it's reasonable that their 1st meeting, they're instantly old comrades. That'll take some time.

tgva: My point was that, one way or another, it's hard to say what's going on. I'm trying to take the middle road and keep things moving while still giving people a chance to post final thoughts.

Incidentally, for those reading Soul Society: 450 spars seems reasonable, since they both probably spent a century or more learning at that school, and have likely sparred even after it was destroyed. 2 spars a week makes...about a hundred in a year. I figure half of the 450 were in the "early days", and the rest were spread out all over their busy times as Captains.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I know, He just want to introduce themselves so that they'll know someone at their new school. Takes a little edge off the akwardness. Koga actually couldn't care less about them.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Barbarian in the Playground

2 of my characters are waiting, and Takeru is just like bleh what to do.