New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1496
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 18: Peek-a-boo style PAWNCH!

By the way, I feel I should ask, who is running the Samsara plot?
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    AK: Well, he can ask, but try not to make it too forced. We'll try to make sure there are other chances to slowly work into the group. I don't think it's reasonable that their 1st meeting, they're instantly old comrades. That'll take some time.

tgva: My point was that, one way or another, it's hard to say what's going on. I'm trying to take the middle road and keep things moving while still giving people a chance to post final thoughts.

Incidentally, for those reading Soul Society: 450 spars seems reasonable, since they both probably spent a century or more learning at that school, and have likely sparred even after it was destroyed. 2 spars a week makes...about a hundred in a year. I figure half of the 450 were in the "early days", and the rest were spread out all over their busy times as Captains.
    Actually, that depends on the length and goals of said spars. If they were going for one ippon (literally one point when counting in swordplay; refers to one blow that would undeniably seal the deal in a real match) they could have as many as 50 bouts over the course of a single afternoon (and that's being mild about it. In the Romance of Three Kingdoms, Lu Bu had fifty bouts with each of the three Shu brothers over the course of a single battle, then fifty more with them going three-on-one, and these are legendary guys we're talking about). If they trained every day for ten years, that comes down to 182500 bouts.

Of course, we're talking about two guys on par with Miyamoto Musashi (and then on a supernatural level), the only swordsman ever to be called a kensei (sword saint) for not having lost a single duel in his life. All things considered, one bout could last them as much as a whole afternoon before either got a strike in.

I'd be happy to share whatever notions of swordplay anyone might like if they want (in response to KD's spoilered comment about his notions of swordplay). Bleach doesn't exactly help in that regard since there's way too much teleport spam and stock animation.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ettin in the Playground

Regarding advancement of plots, I'm still in this situation:

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Nasumi: Sleeping in the hospital.

Sayuri: Waiting for Iwaki's reply and/or timeskip so we can kickstart the Corps mission.

Mihail: Waiting for one more post from Eirene.

Elder: Waiting for Hotaru's reaction. (Horngeek, where are you?)

Lalita: In the desert, training. (Hoping and waiting for Zerkai's return.)

Hachirou: Waiting for Koujin and Jiro.

Hannibal; Waiting for Genoveva.

Zamiel, Post-Chan, Himura Michiko: Safely off-screen.
    Nasumi and Zamiel are the only ones who are free to act, and neither is driving any of the plots. All of my other characters can't move plots forward without someone else replying in the interim.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Actually, that depends on the length and goals of said spars. If they were going for one ippon (literally one point when counting in swordplay; refers to one blow that would undeniably seal the deal in a real match) they could have as many as 50 bouts over the course of a single afternoon (and that's being mild about it. In the Romance of Three Kingdoms, Lu Bu had fifty bouts with each of the three Shu brothers over the course of a single battle, then fifty more with them going three-on-one, and these are legendary guys we're talking about). If they trained every day for ten years, that comes down to 182500 bouts.
    Those sound like the sort of bout he's probably not counting in this. The number of those they probably had...yeah, no point in counting them.

Of course, we're talking about two guys on par with Miyamoto Musashi (and then on a supernatural level), the only swordsman ever to be called a kensei (sword saint) for not having lost a single duel in his life. All things considered, one bout could last them as much as a whole afternoon before either got a strike in.
    It's not "canon" per se, but in my head, Masaru is Miyamoto Musashi. Albeit with some spiritual mechanical shenanigans wherein he was born to House Nakamura in Soul Society not long after his mortal death, but still. I'm not making it "official" because a.)said shenanigans, and b.)it's not quite the focus of things, and I don't want to start an "arms race" of "my character was X famous historical person" in the game.

But yes, I'm thinking more the "afternoon-long bouts" sort of thing. Again, considering their ages, even 1 a week would get them through those in something like a decade or less.

I'd be happy to share whatever notions of swordplay anyone might like if they want (in response to KD's spoilered comment about his notions of swordplay). Bleach doesn't exactly help in that regard since there's way too much teleport spam and stock animation.
    Any suggestions for this scene are appreciated, especially since I'm using the illegitimate child of Bleach swordplay and Jedi swordplay.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe Nasumi and Reikiku could randomly have a chat or somesuch.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Orc in the Playground

Those sound like the sort of bout he's probably not counting in this. The number of those they probably had...yeah, no point in counting them.

It's not "canon" per se, but in my head, Masaru is Miyamoto Musashi. Albeit with some spiritual mechanical shenanigans wherein he was born to House Nakamura in Soul Society not long after his mortal death, but still. I'm not making it "official" because a.)said shenanigans, and b.)it's not quite the focus of things, and I don't want to start an "arms race" of "my character was X famous historical person" in the game.

But yes, I'm thinking more the "afternoon-long bouts" sort of thing. Again, considering their ages, even 1 a week would get them through those in something like a decade or less.

Any suggestions for this scene are appreciated, especially since I'm using the illegitimate child of Bleach swordplay and Jedi swordplay.
    Musashi is one of my favorite historical figures, by the way.

Bleach swordplay is based (extremely loosely) off kenjutsu, whereas Star Wars swordplay (from the newer trilogy onwards anyways) is based a lot more off chinese swordplay styles (hence the amount of acrobatics). The illegitimate child you describe is hard to portray indeed.

A few tips to keep in mind:

1) Japanese swordplay attempts to keep the opponent in front of you as much as humanly possible. Allowing your opponent to get to your side is a grave tactical mistake, as the enemy will favor your non-dextrous side. As such, kenjutsu typically does not favor sidesteps except in counters, since when your opponent is not unbalanced he can attempt to attack you in transition. A kenjutsuka will typically favor backsteps or back-and-forth steps instead.

2) Keep your back straight. Leaning forward makes your neck a target; leaning backwards makes you unbalanced and less mobile.

3) Kenjutsuka typically attack in a straight line (in that they advance in a straight line). Chinese swordsmen will typically use spinning motions to circle around the opponent and add speed and impact to their blows.

4) The tip of the sword is the sharpest part. The blade is long for a reason. This is also because the most force will be at the tip of the swing rather than the base.

5) Alternating reach is important. An opponent with a shorter blade will have an easier time parrying and a harder time closing in. Conversely, an opponent with a longer blade cannot counter effectively if the opponent is too close. (This is one of the reasons the katana + wakizashi combination is so damn deadly - it combines the best of both worlds.)

6) The most basic kenjutsu positions are: chuudan (sword in center, tip pointed at neck, balanced between attack and defense), Joudan (sword held above head, favors long attacks, poor defense), hassou (sword held above shoulder to the side of the head, favors counters), gedan (sword held pointing at knee, favors defense and low strikes as well as distractions as the opponent is forced to look down at the blade, thus creating a blind spot) and wakigamae (sword held at side, using the body to "hide" its position, favors surprise attacks, counters and dodging). They all hold the sword with two hands. Two-sword styles typically mix and match elements of each stance (the most classic positions being high wakizashi/centered katana, katana in front/wakizashi in wakigamae, both swords in Gedan, both swords in Chuudan, and the reverse positions for each. Both swords in Chuudan is one of the best defensive positions there is, by the way.)

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    By the way, I feel I should ask, who is running the Samsara plot?
    Kayne actually.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Dwarf in the Playground

I want to apologize for my spotty posting. I've been having similarly intermittent access to the internet, though forgetfulness and uncertainty in my writing have more weight in my meager replies. I'm sorry for those of you I've been delaying, and I'll make it a point to post more.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Barbarian in the Playground

Pfff, my posting's spottier. Don't worry about it. And in unrelated news, I've finally decided to put some powers down for Henry, seeing as its nearly go time. This'll fill in the gaps on the profile.

Henry Rheims Coleby, The Perpetually Pestered and Perplexed Substitute Fae

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    Scileanna Laochra: Henry manly uses his mace's hefty weight to block strikes and deliver devastating swings. For someone who prefers a truncheon, Henry's pretty good at this.

Ystwythder: You would think zipping around like a maniac would be bad when you were using a lump of metal on a stick as a weapon. You would be right. Henry isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but this is far, far from his strongest suit.

Gan a Arm: Henry retains his kickboxing skills and laces them with a small dose of moving faster than sound. This is definitely one of his better skills.

Ealaín: Henry, when he actually figures out that there is such a thing as Ealaín, will be able to use Giresusu up to 82 with a chant and 60 without, and Silakus up to 65 with a chant and 45 without. This is subject to change as Henry doesn't know this stuff yet.

Túr Cruach - Steel Tower
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance
    A flanged mace with a long handle. Seems to be made from steel with a vine pattern inlaid with oak on the handle.

Spirit and Inner World
    Spoiler
    Show
    Túr Cruach takes the form of a sarcastic brown-haired woman of about the same age as Henry. She wears flowing robes of green and carries with her a huge tower shield of granite. By all rights she really should not be able to even lift that thing but she seems to have absolutely no trouble with it at all.

Shockingly enough, the tower she resides in is indeed plated with steel although the interior is stone. When Henry is not there, she spends her time in the uppermost throne room which is fashioned entirely out of copper. This may not seem a big deal, but outside the tower is storm shattered wetland that sees constant lightning strikes. When Henry is ready to recieve Rhyddhau, he must cross the throne room to reach Túr Cruach, a sort of test of courage.

Rhyddhau
    "Quash them, Túr Cruach."

Form I
    Henry's Trenoir Anam becomes a pair of granite gauntlets with a matching pair of boots, amplifying Giresusu and enhancing his close combat skills. In this form he uses Gan a Arm to fight with and has a special attack.

Form I - Rock Crusher
    Henry can deliver a punch with enough force to crack stone, and to smash down energy barriers. Of course, it's limited by his own strength, but it's not inconcievable that he can destroy a Vice-Captain's energy defenses at his peak.

Form II
    This is not the only form his Rhyddhau can take, however. It can also tranform into a one-handed granite warhammer, with dazzling swing speed and a different move. He uses Scileanna Laochra to fight in this form and can switch between the two on the fly.

Form II - Thunderclap
    Henry brings his hammer down on the ground with a crash... that is answered with a peal of thunder and a massive bolt of lightning smashing down upon the unfortunate that stands in his way. In terms of strength it is around a Silakus 55, meaning that it's a viable alternative to a slower more powerful chanted spell.

Any thoughts? I don't particularly want to do anything without you guys' consent.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Orc in the Playground

Are those Celtic names?

And I don't see anything particularly bad with this.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1451

They're taken from that bit on the Fae on the first page. Thanks for the input.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    Pfff, my posting's spottier. Don't worry about it. And in unrelated news, I've finally decided to put some powers down for Henry, seeing as its nearly go time. This'll fill in the gaps on the profile.

Henry Rheims Coleby, The Perpetually Pestered and Perplexed Substitute Fae

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    Scileanna Laochra: Henry manly uses his mace's hefty weight to block strikes and deliver devastating swings. For someone who prefers a truncheon, Henry's pretty good at this.

Ystwythder: You would think zipping around like a maniac would be bad when you were using a lump of metal on a stick as a weapon. You would be right. Henry isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but this is far, far from his strongest suit.

Gan a Arm: Henry retains his kickboxing skills and laces them with a small dose of moving faster than sound. This is definitely one of his better skills.

Ealaín: Henry, when he actually figures out that there is such a thing as Ealaín, will be able to use Giresusu up to 82 with a chant and 60 without, and Silakus up to 65 with a chant and 45 without. This is subject to change as Henry doesn't know this stuff yet.

Túr Cruach - Steel Tower
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance
    A flanged mace with a long handle. Seems to be made from steel with a vine pattern inlaid with oak on the handle.

Spirit and Inner World
    Spoiler
    Show
    Túr Cruach takes the form of a sarcastic brown-haired woman of about the same age as Henry. She wears flowing robes of green and carries with her a huge tower shield of granite. By all rights she really should not be able to even lift that thing but she seems to have absolutely no trouble with it at all.

Shockingly enough, the tower she resides in is indeed plated with steel although the interior is stone. When Henry is not there, she spends her time in the uppermost throne room which is fashioned entirely out of copper. This may not seem a big deal, but outside the tower is storm shattered wetland that sees constant lightning strikes. When Henry is ready to recieve Rhyddhau, he must cross the throne room to reach Túr Cruach, a sort of test of courage.

Rhyddhau

Form I
    Henry's Trenoir Anam becomes a pair of granite gauntlets with a matching pair of boots, amplifying Giresusu and enhancing his close combat skills. In this form he uses Gan a Arm to fight with and has a special attack.

Form I - Rock Crusher
    Henry can deliver a punch with enough force to crack stone, and to smash down energy barriers. Of course, it's limited by his own strength, but it's not inconcievable that he can destroy a Vice-Captain's energy defenses at his peak.

Form II
    This is not the only form his Rhyddhau can take, however. It can also tranform into a one-handed granite warhammer, with dazzling swing speed and a different move. He uses Scileanna Laochra to fight in this form and can switch between the two on the fly.

Form II - Thunderclap
    Henry brings his hammer down on the ground with a crash... that is answered with a peal of thunder and a massive bolt of lightning smashing down upon the unfortunate that stands in his way. In terms of strength it is around a Silakus 55, meaning that it's a viable alternative to a slower more powerful chanted spell.

Any thoughts? I don't particularly want to do anything without you guys' consent.
    I can't help but point out that Form 1 bears no small resemblance, at least in end result, to Hirako Yoshi's Shikai.

What's more, you've apparently pushed this character to the level of a Vice-Captain almost instantly, especially inasmuch as, despite being "limited by his strength", he can smash through the barriers of the 13 2nd-most-powerful individuals in Soul Society (on average).

What's a bigger issue to me is the fact that he gets a full 2nd form with totally distinct abilities. He gets the equivalent of a level 55 Kido basically at will, no chant. Honestly, that alone's probably worth a shikai.

In other words, it feels like there's 2 powersets going on here, and I'm not sure which one is supposed to be dominant.

I'm also worried about you making him so powerful and competent at Kido (or whatever fancy word the Fae use). Even the argument of "he doesn't know any" doesn't go very far, since you lay out that when he does, he'll be able to perform up to 80-level Kido.

Incidentally, moving faster than sound isn't accurate. We explicitly toned down speed levels in this game (mostly because of the shenanigans I pulled last game), and so I'm not sure more than 1 or 2 characters can pull even Mach 1.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Titan in the Playground

Taiki's supposed to be the 2nd or 3rd best speedster in Sereitei and he can't even reach that level in my mind.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Right, the status thingy.

Masaru: Mid-fight, probably making Kazuma's eyes widen a bit at the very least.
    Yoshi: Just responded to Terry (sorry for delay!).
    Kaito: Trying to let other people talk at the meeting. More on this in a moment.
    Josiah: SCIENCE! Otherwise, free for someone to drop in.
    Vicente: SCIENCE! Otherwise, free for someone to drop in. Still waiting on Kayne and Riccaru to move their scene along.
    Cackling Oni: Wouldn't you like to know?
    Endo Shin: Not actually active yet. I need to finalize him and put him in the registry...

On the Mortal World Meeting: Okay, so basically it looks like we're doing "who's the leader" now. I'm fine with this. One problem: some of our cast aren't posting. Horngeek, Dorizzit, tgva, and myself have carried this meeting. Nothingclever, Warheit, are you guys just waiting for something? Are you not sure if you have anything to add? I do agree we need to move this forward...

15. - Top - End - #1455

I can't help but point out that Form 1 bears no small resemblance, at least in end result, to Hirako Yoshi's Shikai.

What's more, you've apparently pushed this character to the level of a Vice-Captain almost instantly, especially inasmuch as, despite being "limited by his strength", he can smash through the barriers of the 13 2nd-most-powerful individuals in Soul Society (on average).

What's a bigger issue to me is the fact that he gets a full 2nd form with totally distinct abilities. He gets the equivalent of a level 55 Kido basically at will, no chant. Honestly, that alone's probably worth a shikai.

In other words, it feels like there's 2 powersets going on here, and I'm not sure which one is supposed to be dominant.

I'm also worried about you making him so powerful and competent at Kido (or whatever fancy word the Fae use). Even the argument of "he doesn't know any" doesn't go very far, since you lay out that when he does, he'll be able to perform up to 80-level Kido.

Incidentally, moving faster than sound isn't accurate. We explicitly toned down speed levels in this game (mostly because of the shenanigans I pulled last game), and so I'm not sure more than 1 or 2 characters can pull even Mach 1.
    I guess I just misunderstood how fast was fast when it came to Shunpo, really. I just equated 'moving too fast to see' with 'bullet-fast'. It's all provisional, really, so I haven't got a problem in changing it.

As for the powers I listed, those were more sort of 'where he'd be by the end of his life (or the story if he is somehow that lucky)' than any kind of hard and fast figures. In fact, I'll whip something up right now that's much more near term, if it'll help.

And yes, the Ryh- Ryhd- Shikai needs work. In fact, I think I will change it right now.

Henry Rheims Coleby, The Perpetually Pestered and Perplexed Substitute Fae Ver. 2 - Where He Is Now

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    Scileanna Laochra: Henry mainly uses his mace's hefty weight to block strikes and deliver devastating swings. In theory. In practice, since he's never taken a class in Medieval Weaponry, he can only really be called a novice at best.

Ystwythder: You would think zipping around like a maniac would be bad when you were using a lump of metal on a stick as a weapon. You would be right. Henry is frankly lucky that he doesn't leave his liver behind when he uses this technique. Most definitely on the low(...est) end of the specturn - it's apparent that this will never be his strong suit even from day one.

Gan a Arm: Henry retains his kickboxing skills. With training, he will be able to improve this technique and maybe work some of his other spiritual skills into the mix.

Ealaín: Henry, when he actually figures out that there is such a thing as Ealaín, will have the potential to become decent in Giresusu. Despite all of his efforts, though, he will probably never become that good in Silakus.

Rhyddhau (not achieved yet)
    Spoiler
    Show

Túr Cruach's handle lengthens and its head changes until eventually it becomes a 5 ft. steel maul. The heavier maul hits with greater force, allowing Henry to land some seriously heavy hits. This does however impair his swing speed and mobility because seriously, the thing's freaking huge.

In addition, the maul crackles with electricity, delivering an electric shock along with the blows it lands. Attacks that Henry manages to block have a similar effect on the attacker, although the effect is resistable and if they know what they're doing the shock can be avoided entirely. The electricity also does aboslutely nothing against energy attacks.

The head of the maul can deflect energy attacks (he literally bats them away) up to a point. A Hado 10 could be knocked aside without much effort, a Hado 40 would be (just) doable but a Gran Ray Cero? Hahahahaha no.

Is this any better?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Titan in the Playground

Would it be weird for Reikiku to show up at Kazuma's training session? I figured that it would be so I haven't done it yet, but I may as well ask.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Orc in the Playground

Well, the Captains made a point not to get started before anyone but Kazuma and themselves were around, but after that it's a free show, I'd guess.

If neither Straw nor KD oppose, then I don't either.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    I guess I just misunderstood how fast was fast when it came to Shunpo, really. I just equated 'moving too fast to see' with 'bullet-fast'. It's all provisional, really, so I haven't got a problem in changing it.

As for the powers I listed, those were more sort of 'where he'd be by the end of his life (or the story if he is somehow that lucky)' than any kind of hard and fast figures. In fact, I'll whip something up right now that's much more near term, if it'll help.

And yes, the Ryh- Ryhd- Shikai needs work. In fact, I think I will change it right now.

Henry Rheims Coleby, The Perpetually Pestered and Perplexed Substitute Fae Ver. 2 - Where He Is Now

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    Scileanna Laochra: Henry mainly uses his mace's hefty weight to block strikes and deliver devastating swings. In theory. In practice, since he's never taken a class in Medieval Weaponry, he can only really be called a novice at best.

Ystwythder: You would think zipping around like a maniac would be bad when you were using a lump of metal on a stick as a weapon. You would be right. Henry is frankly lucky that he doesn't leave his liver behind when he uses this technique. Most definitely on the low(...est) end of the specturn - it's apparent that this will never be his strong suit even from day one.

Gan a Arm: Henry retains his kickboxing skills. With training, he will be able to improve this technique and maybe work some of his other spiritual skills into the mix.

Ealaín: Henry, when he actually figures out that there is such a thing as Ealaín, will have the potential to become decent in Giresusu. Despite all of his efforts, though, he will probably never become that good in Silakus.

Spoiler
    Show

Túr Cruach's handle lengthens and its head changes until eventually it becomes a 5 ft. steel maul. The heavier maul hits with greater force, allowing Henry to land some seriously heavy hits. This does however impair his swing speed and mobility because seriously, the thing's freaking huge.

In addition, the maul crackles with electricity, delivering an electric shock along with the blows it lands. Attacks that Henry manages to block have a similar effect on the attacker, although the effect is resistable and if they know what they're doing the shock can be avoided entirely. The electricity also does aboslutely nothing against energy attacks.

The head of the maul can deflect energy attacks (he literally bats them away) up to a point. A Hado 10 could be knocked aside without much effort, a Hado 40 would be (just) doable but a Gran Ray Cero? Hahahahaha no.

Is this any better?
    Ah, having that as an "end goal" makes more sense, and this is a good starting point, yes. Perhaps put in a spoiler and mark it "Future power levels" or some such?

Also, I like the refocused Shikai. It fits well with the sealed form aesthetically, and the always-on lightning is good. I do think the "bolt of lightning from on high" wasn't bad. Maybe he has that as a "special move", but too many uses tires him out?

Would it be weird for Reikiku to show up at Kazuma's training session? I figured that it would be so I haven't done it yet, but I may as well ask.
    Sort of. Despite the fact Masaru imparted some basics of Hirougata to her, he never told her of the Dai-jieikai. This is meant to be something of a private moment, and Akira's stealthy enough he doesn't notice (and it's not like she doesn't know all this stuff already).

That said, there's nothing there that would actually stop her showing up.

Well, the Captains made a point not to get started before anyone but Kazuma and themselves were around, but after that it's a free show, I'd guess.

If neither Straw nor KD oppose, then I don't either.
    I'm on the fence about it. It's quite possible Masaru would stop the spar if she appeared; he doesn't want her getting wrapped up in this whole thing just yet.
    But, I guess if Straws is okay with it, I would be too.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Titan in the Playground

It is your scene, and I do not want to ruin it. I was merely thinking she'd show up to hang with her brother and cousin. If this is an inappropriate time for that, I am perfectly alright waiting for later.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Orc in the Playground

With that said, Reikiku being part of his family, I feel like Kazuma might actually share some of this with her sooner or later. He's not the kind of guy who hides things from loved ones.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

With that said, Reikiku being part of his family, I feel like Kazuma might actually share some of this with her sooner or later. He's not the kind of guy who hides things from loved ones.
    Not saying it'll be a secret for all time. Especially since, ultimately, I can see Masaru getting the school itself up and running again (probably with some inevitable changes, though). I'm more thinking short-term, in this moment sort of stuff.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Titan in the Playground

I imagine Reikiku eventually learning Form 3, as I sort of designed her with her being a Form 3 practitioner of the Lightsaber form in terms of her style anyways.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-11-10 at 04:02 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hey guys, just letting you all know I'm not dead or anything. It's just that Jiro is at Alysha's training session, Kyoki and Cecilia are waiting on Kayne's character to post and I'm letting you guys get all of your stuff out of the way with Venti Buon's meeting group before I have Chase and Koga act.

24. - Top - End - #1464

Right, if no one has any objections I'm going to add all this into the register. Thanks for the suggestions.

Henry Rheims Coleby, The Perpetually Pestered and Perplexed Substitute Fae Ver. 3
    Spoiler
    Show

Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show

Ystwythder: You would think zipping around like a maniac would be bad when you were using a lump of metal on a stick as a weapon. You would be right. Henry is frankly lucky that he doesn't leave his liver behind when he uses this technique. Most definitely on the low(...est) end of the spectrum - it's apparent that this will never be his strong suit even from day one.

Potential Abilities
    Spoiler
    Show
    Scileanna Laochra: Henry mainly uses his mace's hefty weight to block strikes and deliver devastating swings. He'll become quite effective, although his style will by necessity never become quite as fluid as someone with a sword.

Ystwythder: Henry isn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, but this is far, far from his strongest suit. He will become quite fast but afterimages will never feature in his battle tactics. Mostly because he'll never figure them out. A prodigy, Henry ain't.

Gan a Arm: Henry retains his kickboxing skills and laces them with speed, strength and dexterity far beyond any mortals. This is definitely one of his better skills, but don't expect anything too fancy.

Ealaín: Henry, when he actually figures out that there is such a thing as Ealaín, will be able to use Giresusu up to 82 with a chant and 60 without, and Silakus up to 65 with a chant and 45 without.

Spoiler
    Show

In addition, the maul crackles with electricity, delivering an electric shock along with the blows it lands. Attacks that Henry manages to block have a similar effect on the attacker, although the effect is resistable and if they know what they're doing the shock can be avoided entirely. The electricity also does absolutely nothing against energy attacks.

Thunderclap
    There is another use for this electricity- Henry can bring the maul down on the ground with an almighty thud echoed by a rumble of thunder in the sky. That's all the warning the target gets before it is smashed by a bolt of lightning from the sky that is between Henry's current unchanted and chanted Silakus ability ( so if he could cast Silakus 40 unchanted and 50 chanted the bolt would be around Silakus 45.) This ability tires him out after a few uses, however.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Ettin in the Playground

Because I have little else to do before horngeek decides to post in Ep. 11, I've conjured up this little diversion. Kuroimaken, the ball is yours.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Dwarf in the Playground

So, Soul Society and basically all of BleachITP appears to be dead, for some reason.

EDIT: Ok, not dead, just really slow.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2011-11-11 at 04:44 PM.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Titan in the Playground

I feel like I'm forgetting to post somewhere.

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Ettin in the Playground

I feel like I'm forgetting to post somewhere.
    Think about all your characters and try to recall where they all are.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Bugbear in the Playground

Cecilia: Awaiting Kyoki and Ragnoraku to respond. I've sort of given up on Kayne.

Karite: Waiting for Kayne.
    HECATE: Ready, but I'm trying to think of a response. Sorry KD.

Sora: Not doing anything right now. Perfect time for Elder to come bother him about whatever.
    Aura: Not doing anything. I'll write up something about her calling Agent 01 once I can post with Sora.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Titan in the Playground

Nope, no one who needs to do anything. That's good.