Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 241 to 270 of 527
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tome's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere lost in dream.

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ivar

    And f*** you too Ivar thinks back, forcing his will against the Xenos'. Bloody Tyranids.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spending Fate on this.

    Willpower 41 + Resistance (Psychic Powers) 10 + Fate Point 10 = 61 vs (1d100)[31]
    Last edited by Tome; 2012-01-21 at 04:13 PM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Skype: Taejix

  2. - Top - End - #242
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    To the others its seems a flicker of something on the Space wolf's face and a slight twitch of his trigger hand, to Ivar the battle of wills seems to last for many minutes. The sibiliant alien voice pressing down on his body, his gun hand craving to spin the heavy barrel round to Conall's face face and pull the trigger... The Son's of Russ do not bend however, the wolf within roaring and freeing him from the magus's grasp.

  3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    bluntpencil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ardelan looks at Ivar expectantly, a question obviously running through his head. After a few seconds, he speaks,

    "What did you glean from that tainted blood, Brother Ivar?"

  4. - Top - End - #244
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Seeing the slight twitch, Conall assumed the xenos flesh must be particularly disgusting and he turned towards the lift. With a mighty leap of his legs, the Storm Warden jetted across the expanse to land heavily near the opening, his weapons at the ready. He listened closely, wondering if more beasts were coming ...

    Spoiler
    Show
    Awareness (44, 54 vs sight & hearing): (1d100)[18]
    Time to spread the unluck love to my lonely Space Marine!
    Posting may be distracted for the next few months - I'm in a bit of transition!
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  5. - Top - End - #245
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tome's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere lost in dream.

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ivar

    Ivar makes an expression somewhere between annoyance and disgust as he throws of the last of the alien influence. "Ah' found what we need Brother, an' a bit o' a headache ta' go with it" he answers Ardelan, rising from his crouch. Calling upon the knowledge won from the broodmind, he plots his course to the lair of the foul xenos, signalling for the Kill Team to fall in behind him. "The lair's this way. Follow me, an' let's burn tha' wretches out".

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ivar will lead the team straight to the Genestealer's lair.

    He'll be taking point again, scouting out ahead of the main group.

    Concealment 59 + Camo-Cloak 20 = 79 Vs (1d100)[3]
    Silent Move 69 + Stummers 30 = 99 Vs (1d100)[23]

    Awareness 62 + Heightened Senses 10 = 72 Vs (1d100)[26] (1d100)[21]
    Tracking 63 + Heightened Senses 10 = 73 Vs (1d100)[43] (1d100)[46]
    Last edited by Tome; 2012-01-27 at 07:44 PM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Skype: Taejix

  6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    bluntpencil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ardelan nods and falls into line. He speaks over their squad's vox, appraising the tactical situation.

    "The psychic bond shared by Genestealers may mean that they know we are coming. Can we attack from an unexpected angle?"

  7. - Top - End - #247
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ivar fades like some sort of massive murderous ghost into the background as he leads the kill team through a selection of narrow pipes ridden conduits, after some 15 minutes there is a visble change in the area as the walls become riddled with streas of rust, slime and viscous corrosive poools of slime on the floor.

    It seems to a long abandoned section, many decades lost to the entropy of decay... You know you are about 2 sections from the Junction control valve...

    Spoiler
    Show
    Are you going straight in or trying something more cunning?

  8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    bluntpencil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ardelan re-activates his stummer, making him as silent as the Space Wolf Scout ahead of him.

    He creeps along silently, in spite of his bulky armour, moving with an elegance that only a scion of Sanguinius could manage. He uses the magnetic soles of his boots to walk along the walls, and onto the ceiling above, attempting to find an alternative angle of attack.

    In spite of being quiet, however, there are few places that can properly hide a power-armoured superman. Hopefully his silence will buy him time to advance, before he activates his jump-pack with a vengeance.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Silent Move
    Agility 73 -30 Armour +30 Stummer TN 73
    (1d100)[50]
    Concealment
    Agility 73 -30 Armour TN 43
    (1d100)[82]
    Last edited by bluntpencil; 2012-02-01 at 08:04 AM.

  9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tome's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere lost in dream.

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ivar

    "S' worth a try" Ivar nods in reply. The two astartes peel off from the group and vanish down a side corridor, as he relays the plan to the others. "Brother Ardelan and ah'll try ta' flank 'em. Give us a short delay, then hit 'em hard".

    Spoiler
    Show
    Whoops, sorry. Forgot we were waiting on Ivar here.

    So yeah, splitting the group, hopefully very temporarily. Ivar and Ardelan going down an alternate route all stealthy, the rest of the Kill Team gets to try a frontal assault.

    Ivar will relay the direct route to the rest of the group, then use his acquired knowledge of the area to try and come in from a different direction.
    Last edited by Tome; 2012-02-01 at 10:45 AM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Skype: Taejix

  10. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Naaman

    The Dark Angel Devastator precedes his companions down the path that Ivar indicated to them, heavy bolter at the ready.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Awareness: (1d100)[44] TN 60

  11. - Top - End - #251
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    The Scout and Assualt marine shrouded in silence move sideways towards a smaller access hatch that should circle around before coming out into the main chamber ahead through a steam vent halfway up the wall.

    The rest of the corridor led through a series of twisty turns before terminating in a large and apparently locked ceramite bulkhead. THe bulkhead denoting plasma fusion chamber IV- but obviously any engineering works have long since been torn out leaving naught but conduits, pipes and disused open chambers.

    The corridors here are filth encrusted with long bits of slime coated chitin oozing down the walls. Dessicated human corpses, stomachs torn open hang suspended on the walls, a startlingly large number of them giving indication of the possibly daunting number of pure bloods that reside in the main nest.

    As the teams moves up through a thin vent scarred by xeno claws or the main body and chitin filled corridor both are suspiciously empty of threat... RRAAARGHH the collective roar of dozens of throats reverberate through the bulkheads as dozens of beasts roar and howl in pain as something bad happens to them...

  12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Naaman

    Breaking out of his customary silence, Namman says two simple words: "Let's move." He breaks into a run in the direction of the genestealer nest, hoping to take advantage of their obvious distraction.
    Last edited by Caimheul; 2012-02-02 at 05:22 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #253
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Conall had taken to the front of the pack, keeping himself between the heavier guns and the direction of the foe. When the xenos scream erupted, Naaman started moving forward. Conall nodded, leaping forward to keep his brother protected from the possible initial onslaught of enemy creatures.
    Posting may be distracted for the next few months - I'm in a bit of transition!
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    bluntpencil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ardelan too, heard the scream.

    "I will engage the primary target from above when the Genestealers are suppressed with heavy weapons,"
    he whispers into the microbead on his armour's collar.

    He plans to swoop down with his jump-pack and tear the heart from their leadership, quite literally.

  15. - Top - End - #255
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    rb780nm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Makradon advances with his brothers, striking the ignition flame on his massive weapon, ready to douse the xenos with burning death as they approach.

  16. - Top - End - #256
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    The Main Posse

    Picking up speed at the sounds of the xenos in pain the marines hammer down the grime and filth encrusted corridor, armoured figures leaving dents in the plating as they run. Skidding round the corner they are confronted by the massive ceramite bulkhead that is sealed shut..

    In the Jeffries Tube...

    THe two marines push on in near silence, even if the blinking targeting lights on Ardelan's armour are not exactly subtle. Reaching the edge of the vent they get their first view of the space beneath...

    Once a plasma refinery or plasma generator of some kind the space is immense, a 5 storey tall vaguely conical internal space lines with gantries at several places with rusted ladders and several other vents reaching the space. The space is filled with pure blood 'stealers. THough all currently writhing on the floor. ON the ground at the base of the vast silo-like space lies a pale bald human, currently collapsed on the floor surrounded by 3 stealers, all treating the human surprisingly gently with their clawed hands. On the gantry 20feet up (some 20ft below the marines cowering behind the grate) is a massive genstealer, as much bigger to the rest as a marine is to a human...

  17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tome's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere lost in dream.

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ivar

    Ivar nods as he surveys the xeno nest. The Patriarch, the Magus and a good chunk of the brood. Just what he was hoping for. He signals for Ardelan to move back from the opening, no sense in alerting the enemy to their presence just yet, and takes careful aim with his rifle, making sure the laser sight is quite firmly disabled for the time being. The Magus is the bigger threat, he decides, no Librarian to block it's witchcraft.

    Keeping his aim steady and one finger on the trigger, ready to fire at the slightest twitch, he activates his vox, contacting the other team. "This's Ivar, ah'm in position. You ready to begin tha' assault brothers? Brother Ardelan an' me'd rather not have ta' deal with tha' entire brood ourselves. Ardelan's chopping arm might get sore, fer' one, an' no one wants ta' listen ta' a whining Blood Angel". His tone makes the jest obvious, but his apprehension at facing that many Genestealers with only the assault marine for back-up is quite real. Normally, hit-and-run tactics would be called for, but with Ardelan present and far less able to disappear than he, the Wolf Scout resolves to stick to the original plan and wait for the rest of the kill team to begin the attack.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Ivar is taking a full-action Aim. Once that's done, he'll hold his shot for now, until it looks like either they're about to be discovered or the Magus might recover.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Skype: Taejix

  18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Naaman
    The typically silent Dark Angel again speaks up again, speaking volumes with a single word: "Demolitions?"

    Spoiler
    Show
    Awareness: (1d100)[32] TN 60
    Search for a weakness in the door (we do have krak grenades and a rocket launcher if no one brought melta bombs or a bulkhead cutter...): (1d100)[58] TN 60

  19. - Top - End - #259
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Conall nodded. He had some krak grenades he could use, or the rounds in his weapon could wreak havoc against the bulk head. Of course, there had to be other entrances, but they might not support the Astartes' massive bulk.

    Before he could step forward, however, Ivar's question came through. Glancing at the others, he keyed his microbead. "No."

    Pausing for a moment, he considered the situation and keyed the mic again. "Sealed door. Options?" Conall figured Ivar would know of alternative routes that could support their size, from his previous close encounter of the consuming kind.
    Posting may be distracted for the next few months - I'm in a bit of transition!
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  20. - Top - End - #260
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    The Bulkhead...

    Namaan stares at the door searching for weakness before he spies what he's looking for. By one of the ancient rusted hinges he can see a hand width crack- just enough space for the krak grenades where rust, age and entropy have damaged the ancient structure...

    The only other entrances either going bcak to the main air vent junction some 100m back and circle around to join Ardelan and Ivar, the vents here too small for even a regualr scrawny hiveborn much less a battle armoured Astartes.

  21. - Top - End - #261
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Naaman

    The Dark Angel Devastator places his krak grenades into the weakness, holding out his hand for Conall's as well should there be enough room.

  22. - Top - End - #262
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Conall nodded appreciatively to his brother and handed the grenade over. Then he prepared to launch to either help open the door, or launch himself through it when the time came.
    Posting may be distracted for the next few months - I'm in a bit of transition!
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  23. - Top - End - #263
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    The Door

    As seconds pass, the magus and the purestrains flopping helplessly aorund on the floor Ardelan and Ivar ware left to wonder where their comrades are. Then with a noise like thunder the lower hinge of the Bulkhead cracks open under the impact of 5 krak grenades sending chunks of metal scything across the room and gap large enough to admit a fully grown marine...

    THe stealers respond slowly, as if drugged or confused, the magos's fall affecting them badly...

    THe broodlord is not so inhibited as he readies to leap down from his perch on the 2nd floor catwalk...

    Spoiler
    Show

    Ex Plasma battery holder so some 20m tall and 20m across.
    Catwalks circle the walls at 3m intervals.
    Ardelan and Ivar up on the 12m mark, the broodlord on the 6m one.

    There is a horde of magnitude 50 on the ground floor amidst the ruins of metal and secreted exoskeleton and human bones

    There are some "slightly elite ones"- 2 on the 3m catwalk, 2 with the broodlord and 1 on the 12m catwalk (opposite where Ivar and Ardelan are)- they are stealers 1-5

    the magus is on the ground and the broodlord on the 6m catwalk.

    Bad guy initiative
    Broodlord/elite (non confused)- (1d10+10)[13]
    Magus and the Horde - (1d10+2)[8]

    Every other round we'll do another round of mental combat between the magos and astrpath

  24. - Top - End - #264
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    ClericGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    With the way open, Conall charged forward, his pack giving him speed to cross the distance. Claymore held high, he rushed the swarm of xenos beasts, ready to bring the Emperor's fury down upon their foul heads.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d10+4)[5] ... so when I finally get to go ...
    Thunder Charge
    Unarmed Attacks: (1d5+1)[5] Min Dam=17/Pen 0 will in OOC for RF
    Melee Attack (WS 44+Hunter+Charge+Mag(35?)=99: (1d100)[34]
    Melee min damage = 20/Pen 2
    Wraithful Descent = (1d10)[4]
    Total Mag = 5 Unarmed, 4 melee, 4 W.D, 1 RF = 14
    Last edited by Starbin; 2012-02-05 at 06:53 AM.
    Posting may be distracted for the next few months - I'm in a bit of transition!
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."


    Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!

  25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tome's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere lost in dream.

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ivar

    The door exploding inwards signals the start of the attack, and Ivar reacts. The time taken lining up his opening shot pays off. When he pulls the trigger, an almost reflexive response, the Magus' head is already in his scope.

    He waits a fraction of a second, ready to follow-through if the Magus survives, and takes the opportunity to signal Ardelan. A short gesture, the tactile equivalent of 'Go!', and his attention return to his scope. His targets are clear.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Surprise attack time. I'd say that counts for the 'if they're about to be discovered' trigger for Ivar's Delayed Action.

    Delayed Action: Called Shot on Magus (Head).

    BS 62 + Aim 20 + Accurate 10 + Short Range 10 + Suprised 30 - Called Shot 10 = 122 vs (1d100)[7]
    Damage (1d10+6)[6](12) Rending, Pen 2, Felling (1), Toxic
    Accurate Bonus Damage (1d10)[10] (1d10)[6]
    EDIT Rolled for RF in the OOC thread. Total damage (6+6+10+6+6) = 34 R, Pen 2

    I'm fairly certain that modifiers cap at -/+60, so no need to turn on the laser sight yet.

    And then Initiative: (1d10+5)[14]
    Last edited by Tome; 2012-02-06 at 09:56 AM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Skype: Taejix

  26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Naaman

    The Dark Angel's heavy bolter opens up at the horde of xenos scum on the ground floor.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Init: (1d10+6)[13]
    Full auto fire on horde: (1d100)[43] TN 125 (65 + 30 horde + 20 Full auto + 10 Short Range)
    PEN 3 Blast 2
    Damage 1: (1d10+12)[22] or (1d10+12)[17]
    Damage 2: (1d10+12)[15] or (1d10+12)[14]
    Damage 3: (1d10+12)[20] or (1d10+12)[21]
    Damage 4: (1d10+12)[14] or (1d10+12)[20]
    Damage 5: (1d10+12)[18] or (1d10+12)[16]
    Damage 6: (1d10+12)[21] or (1d10+12)[21]
    Unrelenting Devastation: (1d5)[4]
    Total hits if a damage 15 Pen 3 hit gets through armour and tougness: (6 hits *Blast 2) + (4 UD) + (1 exploding) + 1 RF = 12 + 4 + 1 + 1 = 18 hits


    Status:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Wounds: 15/21
    Fate points: 4/3 - from armour
    Ammo: 250/250 Heavy Bolter
    48/60 Metal Storm (HB)
    28/28 Hellstorm (Bolt Pistol)
    Last edited by Caimheul; 2012-02-05 at 11:19 AM.

  27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    bluntpencil's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Ardelan closes his eyes for a moment, and whispers an ancient prayer from the Great Crusade,

    "I am an Angel of Death, on wings of fire I fly!"


    With that, he rockets down onto the ground floor, striking at the Broodlord which had just dropped down from the catwalk. His chainsword is a blur as it revs viciously, thirsting for the blood of the Xeno.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Charge attack TN 87 (Berserk Charge)
    (1d100)[19]
    Damage
    (1d10+13)[15] or (1d10+13)[19]
    Pilot roll, for extra damage TN 83
    (1d100)[88]
    Damage (1d5, rolling 1d10/2 in case of RF)
    (1d10)[1]

  28. - Top - End - #268
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    DrK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Carnage erupts in the seconds after the explosions send pieces of the bulkhead doors crashing and rolling over the floor.

    Spoiler
    Show

    To make things easy I may just say PC's then Xenos. So if you're okay with that Ardelan can land beside the Broodlord and attack him violently if that will simplify things?

    Sorry- its my fault for rolling 2 iniatives. In future If players agree I'll roll one aggreagate roll for the PCs and one for the bad guys to simplift turm orders.


    Fire and rlames erupt from through the revealed corridor. THe heavy bolter's metal storm rounds tearing through the confused and stunned xenos with violent prejudice tearing exoskeleton and limbs into purple blood soaked ruin.

    In the violent carnage form the heavy bolter rounds none hear the silenced shot but all see the result as the Magos's head snaps back exploding into a vast splat of brain fragments. Most of the stealers drops writhing on the ground twisting and lashing out with the claws and teeths at all nearby.

    The vulnerability leaving them easy prey for the massive Stormwarden who flies into their midst, taking advantage of the distractions as he lays about with body and blade hewing through 3 of the foul creatures in a single blow.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Magos is dead!!
    Horde tastes the pain with 32 magnitude damage


    Giving into the blood rage the Encarmine Angel soars through the air blasting through the steam vent on a pillar or fire. As he lands beside the massive, dangerous and brutal broodlord the chainsword scythes down- its huge claws harder than ceramite rushing up to catch the blade
    Spoiler
    Show

    Broodlord parry (1d100)[46] TN 77


    The stealers respond in a brutal onslaught of claws teeth and fangs!

    The broodlord turns to face the Encarmine Angel rearing up to its full height, hissing and spitting into the face of the Astartes that dares to challenges its might as its slashes in fury at him

    Spoiler
    Show

    Lightning attack on Ardelan
    (1d100)[97] TN 77 damage (1d10+14)[24] PEN 4
    (1d100)[44] TN 77 damage (1d10+14)[23] PEN 4
    (1d100)[23] TN 77 damage (1d10+14)[15] PEN 4

    Ardelan Dodge/Parry Roll (1d100)[58] TN ~70ish?


    The horde still dazed thrashes around the floor in confused panic, some near Conall lashing out at him with instinctive rage...
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100)[46] TN 33 damage (1d10+8)[12] PEN4


    But the real danger lies above as 2 of the higher level ones leap like avenging xeno-demons form the high catwalks attacking the StormWarden as he wades through knee high gore and shreddded xeno parts...

    Spoiler
    Show

    2x Charging Genstealers (number 1 & 2)
    (1d100)[100] TN 66 damage (1d10+10)[11] PEN 4
    (1d100)[81] TN 66 damage (1d10+10)[13] PEN 4

    (1d100)[69] TN 66 damage (1d10+10)[16] PEN 4
    (1d100)[76] TN 66 damage (1d10+10)[16] PEN 4

    A dodge/parry roll (1d100)[93] TN ??


    The one on the 12m catwalk looks in curiosity at where the Encarmine Angel blasted out of. As it sniffs the air curiously and slowly approaches the entrance to the large vent... As it peers around the corner it stands within 2m of the waiting space wolf...

    Spoiler
    Show
    Awareness (1d100)[31] TN 67 VS Ivar's (1d100)[17] TN 79


    The last two drop like snakes onto the ground before bolting out ofthe blow door- one leaping high into the air and pouncing on the heavy bolter wielding Dark Angel, the other racing past him to tear the throat from the flamer toting techmarine....

    Spoiler
    Show

    Attack NAmaan
    (1d100)[87] TN 66 damage (1d10+10)[18] PEN 4
    dodge (1d100)[91] TN ~41

    Attack Makradon
    (1d100)[56] TN 66 damage (1d10+10)[12] PEN 4
    dodge/parry (1d100)[75] TN ???


  29. - Top - End - #269
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    rb780nm's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Spoiler
    Show

    Body hit: 12 - (12-8) - 10 = 0 damage



    Makradon grunts as the genestealer strikes him. He feels his flesh open, but his enhanced systems begin to deal with the damage almost immediately. Ignoring the minor wound, he swings his servoarm at the creature in front of him.

    Spoiler
    Show

    All out Attack
    (1d100)[74] vs 41+20
    (2d10+14)[28]p10

  30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Sin of Pride - Deathwatch

    Naaman

    The lunging genestealer lands just short of his intended target, as the Dark Angel draws his bolt pistol and attempts to double tap the xenos.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Free action: Draw pistol
    Semi-Auto Attack with Hellfire rounds: (1d100)[61] TN 75 65 + 10 Semi-auto
    Pen4, ignores Natural Armour, RF on 9 or 10
    Damage 1:(1d10+11)[21] or (1d10+11)[17] total of 29 Dam, Pen 3, ignoring Natural Armour on the Right arm
    Damage 2:(1d10+11)[13] or (1d10+11)[16]


    Status:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wounds: 15/21
    Fate points: 4/3 - from armour
    Ammo: 250/250 Heavy Bolter
    54/60 Metal Storm (HB)
    27/28 Hellstorm (Bolt Pistol)
    Last edited by Caimheul; 2012-02-06 at 06:34 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •