New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,489 of 1489

Thread: [Nexus] Home 8

1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 8

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel thinks about that for a second, "Everything should be fine, but I'm... concerned. We should probably take a look at the rest of the building. Hopefull it's contained just to the wish I made from Libra; everything else in our home should be just like how i wanted it."

He'll move back over to the ladder. he left the trap door open so that he could climb up to it as well. He left the trap door open, so no troubles there.

I suppose they tour the house then.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

Fettina's Suite

Tina watches Max go, sliding the door shut behind him. Her smile fades almost instantly, and her shoulders sag in a sigh. "You have got to teach me some magic. So I can know when not to do stuff like that." She shuffles toward the kitchen and pours herself some wine, lacing it with her regular dose of pink powder.[/QUOTE][Fettina's Suite]

"Fair enough," Evan says, "Wanna do that transformation thing first? Then you could start setting up different forms and clothing styles. I warn you though, it's a bit complicated and can hurt like hell if you don't know what you're doing." He moves over to the kitchen as well, claiming some rum from the fridge.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Halfling in the Playground

Fettina's Suite

"Well, I don't know if I'm wizard material, but as long as it won't kill me..." Tina downs her wine and gives a little nod, swallowing heavily. "Why not?"
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    [Back Room]

Indeed he will! He'll probably find himself a little tangled, considering Cornelia's snuggled up against him. She shifts in her sleep, groaning a little.
    Boris considers getting up despite his entanglement, but decides against it. Instead, he remains laying down, and simply tries to remember the slight blur that was the previous night.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fettina's Suite]

"Just don't try to adjust your organs until you know exactly what you're doing and it won't kill you. A few appearance changes aren't that difficult though, but it's impossible to get rid of everything present on your body," Evan points out the horns on his head and all the spikes on his arms and legs, "Otherwise I'd look entirely human right now."

"This'll take minimum a couple hours to teach you, maybe even a couple days. you sure you want to start right now?" Evan asks, "It doesn't have to be done all in one go, of course, but I'm gonna have o ask you to stop drinking if we're going to do this. You'll need a clear mind."

6. - Top - End - #1476

[Back Room]

Considering Cornelia has her head on his chest, he'd probably have to wake her to get up anyway. Until he starts moving around, she'll remain asleep, looking peaceful and content.

Given how much she drank, that'll probly change once she's conscious.

[Fettina's Suite]

"What, you wanna look human?" Tina looks at him disapprovingly. She sets her glass aside, leaning against the counter and holding the edge with either hand. Her expression turns more doubtful. "And stop drinking? Maybe I oughta start in the morning."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fettina's Suite]

"I've been to a lot of different worlds. Most of them either only have humans or are afraid of devils. makes me a bit of an outcast in most places. This is as human as I can get," Of course, he's quite obviously inhuman, so this begs the question of what his natural form looks like.

"But yeah, we can do it in the morning if you like, and drink ourselves silly for now. You only need a clear head while you're learning the spell. this says nothing for before or after."

8. - Top - End - #1478

Fettina's Suite

"Good thing you're here, then." Tina says, pouring herself another glass of wine. She dips her shoulders slightly toward Evan, giving a thin, sly smile before putting the glass against her lips. "You'd think a hangover would mess with your concentration too."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fettina's Suite]

"Maybe, but sometimes pain can help you focus." Evan says. He appears to be speaking from experience, "If you think it'll hurt more than help, we can wait until you're done, but after tonight, I don't want any more drinking from you if you're to learn some magic. There's a reason it's banned in pretty much every arcane college I've ever seen."

10. - Top - End - #1480

Fettina's Suite

"Dude, this'll be the first time a hangover has done anything for me. It's fine." Tina swishes her wine around, looking between it and Evan. "But no drinking?" She looks a tad uncomfortable with this notion. "For how long?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fettina's Suite]

"Not too long, really. Like I said, depending on how fast you learn this stuff, it's at most a couple days per spell. If you have talent, it can be as little as a few hours, but that's incredibly rare." Evan drinks his own rum. good thing he's hard to intoxicate.

((Deadtime))

12. - Top - End - #1482

[Back Room]

Considering Cornelia has her head on his chest, he'd probably have to wake her to get up anyway. Until he starts moving around, she'll remain asleep, looking peaceful and content.

Given how much she drank, that'll probly change once she's conscious.
    After a few minutes, Boris decides to gently shake Cornelia by the shoulder, muttering, "Time to wake up, love."

13. - Top - End - #1483

Fettina's Suite

"Alright. I'll do it. Is there any limit to what I can turn into?" Tina's eyes light up a little. Magic has always fascinated her, whenever she's gotten the chance to see it.

As for the 'no drinks' thing, well, Evan didn't say anything about drugs...

Back Room

Cornelia stirs, but doesn't quite open her eyes. Instead, the blacksmith frowns drowsily. Her voice is a tad hoarse. "What time izzit?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2011-11-15 at 02:26 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

14. - Top - End - #1484

[Back Room]

Boris tries to free his wrist, so he can look at his watch. "Ten minutes past seven, looks like."

15. - Top - End - #1485

[Back Room]

"Overslept." Cornelia raises her head, squinting at Boris's watch. She sits up a little and looks around, but keeps a hand on his chest. The blacksmith spots their bottle. "Gods, how much did we drink? Wazzit jus' that?" Doesn't feel like just that. Cornelia rubs at one of her eyes with the heel of her hand.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2011-11-15 at 02:32 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

16. - Top - End - #1486

[Back Room]

"Just that. Pretty sure you did most of the drinking, though." Boris starts to prop himself up on his free hand. "Must've been stronger than I thought..."

17. - Top - End - #1487

Back Room

Cornelia, on the other hand, flops back on to her pillow with a groan. Her bare arms sprawl to either side. "They don't even got a bath, useless sons o'..." From there, her speech devolves into a lot of grumbled cussing. "I guess errythin's strong if ye drink the whole damn bottle..."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

18. - Top - End - #1488
    Ogre in the Playground

Fettina's Suite

"Alright. I'll do it. Is there any limit to what I can turn into?" Tina's eyes light up a little. Magic has always fascinated her, whenever she's gotten the chance to see it.

As for the 'no drinks' thing, well, Evan didn't say anything about drugs...
    [Fettina's Suite]

Evan simply forgot about the drugs for the moment. He still hasn't remembered them, so he's not about to catch himself now.

Evan scratches his chin, thinking about that for a moment, "A few things. It's not difficult to change your face or things about your body, like size and skin color, but any changes that you make to make yourself larger, or add new things? The biomass has to come from somewhere. My suggestion is to have food on hand; you'll be ravenous after making yourself larger, in any way. Making yourself smaller though? A lot easier. You can't suddenly grow new body parts without food on hand, but you can compress your body quite easily. You keep the same weight, but it makes you smaller in size. It can let you hide limbs and the like."

Evan smiles, and black flames sprout from his back. Tine will see a pair of large red wings unfold, along with a tail, "Wings are pretty easy to cover up; they're just bones and skin, mostly. Tails take a lot more work, since they have vertebrae in them, as well as muscles and all that Jazz. Doable, but difficult. You can also make new limbs, like arms if you wanna go all Shiva on someone."

"The big issue though, is there's a limit to how much you can do. If you're focusing on hiding a trio of limbs, it might be too much work to change your skin color, or the horns on your head. Make yourself shorter, and you might not be able to grow a new limb. See what I'm saying?"

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Ogre in the Playground