New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLI: eXtra Large Injury

"Why helllllllllooooooooo sweetcheeks."

Hey, look who came out of deadtime just to greet the succubus. It's Stu!

The flower with the power... suit, approaches her nonchalantly, ignoring most everyone else.
    "Say... do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2011-09-18 at 10:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

Main Room

The bundle floats up out of the succubus' arms on its own, revealing what appears to be a baby in swaddling clothes. "Hey Bossman! Just came here to win the freedom the only two operatives in your entire pisshole organization that actually stood a chance of helping me with that little favour we worked out. Turns out, their freakin' Dead! And I'm Freakin' Angry! But hey, maybe if this falls through I'll join up with them instead. Looks like they have some halfway decent security around the joint too, unlike your place where any schmuck with a scroll can teleport in for a quick cup of tea. Oh, did I just spill company secrets? My bad, glad I'm not an agent or I might get Fired!"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #273

Main Room

The succubus looks Stu up and down, and it's evident she likes what she sees, "Sugah, this is gonna have to wait just a sec." She saunters over to stand between Gordon and the meat shield and slowly draws her foil. She flicks it through the air saucily, "Down boy."

((Sorry I didn't catch Gordon's actions, or I would have done this all in one post.))
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-09-18 at 10:28 PM.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Bugbear in the Playground

Main Room

"First off, Gordon- Prometheus says, brownfurrowing with annoyance. He cannot help but feel the average IQ of the room is plummeting with each new person who arrives. - the girl, Sarah, will not be leaving. The other is of no concern, but she has killed enough of my men that she will be staying here, to serve out an eternity of slavery. I am told mind control is quite the art in this day and age. Now, you- He glares at the Fiskes. "If you have a mission you need those two incompetents to help you with, why don't you tell us what it is. Perhaps we can reach an agreement without needless bloodshed."
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2011-09-18 at 10:32 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

5. - Top - End - #275

[Main Room]

The Operative doesn't make any response to Fiske's tirade. Instead, he tries to send a telepathic message to Gordon and Gordon alone. Gordon, I have a proposition for you. You allow me to leave with my associates, I answer any questions you might have, and I assist you against these beings.

6. - Top - End - #276

Main Room

The hulking brute blinks for a bit, then processes what Prometheus said.

"BWAHAHAHA! Girly Man thinks he can shed MY blood? Ahaha! Then why doesn't Girly Man try?"

7. - Top - End - #277
    Pixie in the Playground

[Main Room]

The Hatter doesn't like the looks of this one bit, so he reaches behind the couch and drags out his GIANT, FREAKING MALLET OF MOLE WHACKING! and sits there, staring at the intruders.

Clarissa clears her throat before she finds the courage to ask a question to no one in particular, fidgeting with her suit all the while.

"Do you guys know if there is any butter in the fridge? I don't want to miss out on any of this if there isn't any."

Seems she's arrived at a conclusion about what the Fiske clan would be best served with.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Fourth Wall]

Someone likes Stu?
    *looks at Stu*
    Based on his looks?
    *pokes the flower*
    "Stop that! I'm the manliest looking flower ever and you know it!"
    Okaaaaaay...

[Main Room]

"Awww... waiting's boring."
    Stu sits on the couch to wait and watch for now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #279

Main Room

Gordon is getting a bit annoyed with this confusion of people. And while the Operative tries to talk to Gordon mind to mind, he gets a little redirected.

Hello. Sorry, but Grandpa's mental shields are so strong, he can't hear you. But I'll tell him what you want. A young mind replies to him.

"Prometheus, she's dead, and controling a mind that's in the grave is for most purposes, impossible. Now then, I'm going to possiblely let the other two members that were captured leave, if a few demands are met. First, someone needs to repay Prometheus for his lost men. Second, I want my door fixed. Third, I want a discount on any jobs that AMEN might offer to MURDER. That should make the majority of the people here happy with the results."

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Main Room]

Cyrus grins as he lifts his left hand, with both Hellfire and Blightning flaring in nearly explosive quantities. He's charging up a spell.

At about the same time, though it's very, very subtle, an illusion of the two Soul Jars appears in their exact positions. This shouldn't be clearly visible even to people who can see magic, since the Soul Jars are filled with magic anyway.

"Perhaps we can come to some sort of agreement? As much as I'd like to personally torture and brutalize a large number of people in this room, I don't think I want blood on the carpeting..."

Sarah laughs even harder when Prometheus mentions the slavery.

11. - Top - End - #281

Main Room

The baby stops emitting waves of pure hatred for awhile, "Oh yeah? and what do I get out of this? I'll cut to the chase, I fix yer door and whip up a batch of temp clones for superman there, I want you to take my contract with MURDER, like he said. And I want In. I wanna join this group of psychopaths so that the Other group of psychopaths," he waves a tiny little arm at the Operative, "Doesn't off me right away. Deal?"

Then the brute pipes up, puffing out his chest, "And Jakob wants to fight Girly Man."

"What!?"

12. - Top - End - #282

Main Room

"I would find such a deal tolerable, I suppose." Prometheus says, although it's partly because he suspects, or at least hopes, Cyrus won't hand over the prisoners. From what he knows of the Planeswalker, he isn't the sort to do such things.

13. - Top - End - #283

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantom View Post
    Main Room

Gordon is getting a bit annoyed with this confusion of people. And while the Operative tries to talk to Gordon mind to mind, he gets a little redirected.

Hello. Sorry, but Grandpa's mental shields are so strong, he can't hear you. But I'll tell him what you want. A young mind replies to him.

"Prometheus, she's dead, and controling a mind that's in the grave is for most purposes, impossible. Now then, I'm going to possiblely let the other two members that were captured leave, if a few demands are met. First, someone needs to repay Prometheus for his lost men. Second, I want my door fixed. Third, I want a discount on any jobs that AMEN might offer to MURDER. That should make the majority of the people here happy with the results."
    Understood. The Operative continues to ignore Prometheus and the mass of creatures. None of them are of any interest to him.

14. - Top - End - #284

Main Room

Gordon tilts his head, for a moment.

Grandpa says okay, if the things he said goes. Sorry, but Grandpa has a busy mind, its hard enough to find the right thoughts.

"Fine then. Well, I hope things will go smoothly."

15. - Top - End - #285

Main Room

"Good then. You've bragged enough, now let us see if you can back it up. Your death shall serve as a lesson to your comrades." Prometheus smirks, drawing his longsword and stepping forward. His mages, meanwhile, scan Jakob for magic.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Main Room]

Cyrus continues charging whatever spell he's planning. He'll also send a message at Rael.

"If you are still in contact with Karyana, tell her that I need someone to attack me for my plan to go off correctly. I at least need a stray projectile to fly in my direction. Can you do this?"

The man continues to have that mad gleam in his eye that he always has, hinting at the high level of insanity buried in his mind.

Sarah grows silent, quickly becoming bored.

Are we being handed over or not?

Cyrus also offers Prometheus a nod, which in the context more or less states "Good Luck." and "I'll rip him to pieces with my mind if anything goes wrong."
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2011-09-18 at 11:43 PM.

17. - Top - End - #287

(I thought it was clear that the prisoners, living and dead were going to be released. Any ways, deadtime.)

18. - Top - End - #288

Main Floor

The Succubus stops being overtly seductive long enough to groan and put away her sword. "Gregorovich... just... have fun." Then she slinks over and plunks herself down in Stu's lap.

---

Jakob's grin widens, "Okay Jule, Jakob will have fun. Come now Girly Man, you should take best shot."

---

The Unnamed Fiske just sighs and floats out the ruined door, "I'll be back in a bit for the paperwork and the first batch of those grunts, maybe after bossman has left..."

---

And finally the frail man who was until this point coughing in the doorway shuffles in. Anyone magic sensitive will notice he has a spell playing over his wrinkled fingers. He pats Jakob on the knee, as high as he can reach on the massive man's leg. "Plea'z do nnot become overrly harrmed by thiss, for your ownn sa'ke." Then he raises his head and sees all the very tense faces, including the dragon, and he balks, "Thiss iz nnot the right place I thinn'k. Nnot at thiss time..." And suddenly he's gone.

Edit:

His mages, meanwhile, scan Jakob for magic.
    Up until Waldorf touched him, there was no magic on Jakob, but now they should be getting faint touches of a compulsion placed on him.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-09-18 at 11:52 PM.

19. - Top - End - #289

Main Room

Prometheus raises his gauntleted left hand, and a sound like a symphony of iron nails being dragged down a concrete chalkboard fills the air for a second or two, before the gauntlet launches a bolt of brilliant purple-white energy at Jakob. The energy bolt contains roughly 16,000 amperes, slightly less than the average thunderbolt, and actually ionizes the air as it passes.

In short, it's a plasma cannon, and one can only hope Jakob is seriously tough or had the good sense to duck when the gauntlet started screeching.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2011-09-19 at 12:13 AM.

20. - Top - End - #290

Main Room

Jakob is struck by the bolt full force! Oh noes! From where she's sitting on Stu, Julie rolls her eyes. Jakob clearly isn't unharmed, but aside from burning off his shirt and chest hair, all that remains of the blast is a nasty looking burn over his heart and a speculative look on his face. "Was good shot..."

He then bursts into motion, moving impossibly fast for someone so large, raising a fist high above his head to try to bring it smashing down with the force of a five tonne hammer onto Prometheus.

As a side note, you can now see the thick lengths of chain Jakob has wrapped all around his upper arms and torso.

21. - Top - End - #291

Main Room

Zefir here as well, but since Gordon is in Dragon from he won't interact unless needed.

"Brainy Brain is back?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

22. - Top - End - #292

Main Room

By the time the fist comes smashing down, Prometheus has kept aside, having already been starting to dodge when the bolt bounced off Jakob's hide. Obviously, this brute will require more finesse than mere force. He slashes at Jamob's forearm with his longsword, which has been sharpened with Simplicity, a powerful artifact, allowing it to cut through nearly anything, including cleaving steel plate with ease. It might even succeed in severing Jakob's chains.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room]

Karyana frowns.

Meanwhile, on the mental contact, Cyrus should hear "Do you have any tips on how she's supposed to do so without getting herself killed by the rest of the people here?"

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Main Floor

The Succubus stops being overtly seductive long enough to groan and put away her sword. "Gregorovich... just... have fun." Then she slinks over and plunks herself down in Stu's lap.
    "Well hey baby... wanna go to my room and leave these schmucks to their violence?" Stu asks, even as he takes the opportunity to pinch her rear.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #295

Main Room

Well I'd need to know how much force Prometheus is putting into his swing, as well as if he's actually aiming to hit a chain. Also, Jakob's chains are wound in such a way that they could pass for crude chainmail, but with one large difference. They don't cover any of his vital areas, leaving gaping holes over his lungs, heart, liver, neck, and so forth.

---

On the couch, Julie takes a moment to stare at Zefir, "Sorry Sugah, but brainy-brain left, you'll have to play with him some other time." and she goes back to tracing a finger up and down the chest of Stu's power suit playfully. She whispers into the flower's... ear? "Just hold on Sug, watching Greggy always gets me.... riled up."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-09-19 at 10:56 AM.

26. - Top - End - #296

Main Room

A whole lot of force. Prometheus is significantly stronger than humanly possible, although he isn't putting his full strength into the cut, and although he isn't aiming for a chain, if they're wound like chainmail he should strike one nonetheless.

27. - Top - End - #297

Main Room

Fair point, although if you were striking at his arm from the side then it may slip between two chains without harming them. But in this case:

The sword cleaves through a link of the chain, sending bits of shrapnel everywhere, some even flying past Cyrus' head. It then sinks about a quarter inch into Jakob's skin, and the links that were joined to the broken one come together overtop, attempting to effectively trapping the blade.

"Girly Man is smarter than he looks. Perhaps not smart enough.

Jakob reaches down with his unharmed arm to draw Prometheus into a crushing bearhug.

28. - Top - End - #298

[Main Room]

Zefir jumps back over the couch and then drags out a rocket launcher which he aims at the succubus.

"Ha damn outsider, you just told me you work for him. And you should know I hate him."

Well he doesn t mind for Stu. He is a flower and has a power suit.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room]

Karyana, however, does care whether or not Stu dies, because the contract calls for him to be alive.

She jumps toward Zefir (I'm picturing her behind him, but that might not be consistent with what everyone else is thinking of), and if it goes right, he should find a very spiky tentacle with a beak on the end wrapped around his throat.

((Slii, my vampires have a protection on their souls from the Lord of Undead where they're from... How do you want to handle that with the Succubus's defense?))
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2011-09-19 at 11:08 AM.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room]

"Hey, hey, hey! No pointing a rocket launcher at the flower. Those things hurt!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast