Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Gear, you know I want to; especially when you're down like this." He gave the filly a reassuring smile and snuggled down beside her, under the covers of course. "I'm sure the others will have their fun, with or without us." The orange colt gave a lick on her cheek for extra credit.


    "When "especially I'm down like this"? Sounds like somepony's trying to take advantage of my "emotional vulnerability" right now,"
    She smiled finding the moment to joke.

    "You know...I'm not used to apologizing a lot and that's what I've seemed to have been doing, a lot more ever since I got here. Most of the time I'm used to getting what I want and darning the consequences,"
    She admitted. "Do you think I'm a coward for not ponying up at just outright apologizing like I should? I gave such grief about Heartflight ponying up about the scenario and here I am in the room instead....I'm such a hypocrite."
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-24 at 12:47 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #302
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    snake obsidian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Fortunately for Serilus, the zebra baby is too sleepy to protest bed.He is easily handled and put to bed. "Ice creeeeeam."

    Sometime in the middle of the night, Akiiki wakes up and crawls into somepony's bed.

    ((No problem. I think the forum ate my other reply

    During the second age-regression day, Akiiki causes the minor mischief a toddler does. He did force somepony to read him bed time stories and sing him a lullaby before he sleeps.


    Also he is not forced to say "Ice cream" anymore.))
    "Body changed two times in a single day. Still not back to original form. Exausted."

    Melt collapsed on the first bed he found and slept like a rock all night.
    New avatar by Dirtytabs! 20% better than expected!

  3. - Top - End - #303
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rodny's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a plane >.>
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Rodny and Damrot were climbing up the stairs. The two of them had been out of Bridle Shores working on some "Royal Guard" duty. Both of them were too exhausted to actually fly up the stairs and Damrot had broken his wing for the second time in their "vacation".

    Jormong was just about to appear in the Civic Centre to make a visit to Sandy after leaving him alone for so long, when he hit several "walls" Then he was greeted by darkness. Soon he realized that he wasn't greeted by anything, but that he had face planted into the mud. When he realized that it was raining he remembered that the older Daymares said that rain works bad for their powers. Letting out a rather long string of non pony words he started climbing up the stairs, his fur covered in mud and the water from his mane and tail flowing with muddy water.

  4. - Top - End - #304
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post


    "When "especially I'm down like this"? Sounds like somepony's trying to take advantage of my "emotional vulnerability" right now,"
    She smiled finding the moment to joke.

    "You know...I'm not used to apologizing a lot and that's what I've seemed to have been doing, a lot more ever since I got here. Most of the time I'm used to getting what I want and darning the consequences,"
    She admitted. "Do you think I'm a coward for not ponying up at just outright apologizing like I should? I gave such grief about Heartflight ponying up about the scenario and here I am in the room instead....I'm such a hypocrite."
    "Ah, Gear, you know a pony like me will never pass up an advantage like this..." Sliverpine joked, chuckling a little. The orange earth pony soon sobered up though. "I suppose to be honest, yes, you can be called a coward." He raised a hoof to forestall any potential objection. "No, I think it's perfectly normal to be reluctant to pony up ourselves when it comes to mistakes. Celestia knows, I was sorely tempted just to walk away like you did when Mystic spoke to me." He carressed her cheek with a forehoof. "The important thing is, we try our best instead of running away. And I hope I can help you to do exactly just that..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5


    Gearstride-Silverpine's Room



    "I...know...usually half the time I do pony up though....but.....ergh...words they.....right now I don't...."
    She placed her hooves on the sides of her head and made a face. "Articulation...escapes me right.....but...thank you Silverpine."

  6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Gearstride-Silverpine's Room



    "I...know...usually half the time I do pony up though....but.....ergh...words they.....right now I don't...."
    She placed her hooves on the sides of her head and made a face. "Articulation...escapes me right.....but...thank you Silverpine."
    "It's okay, Gear. Take your time." Sliverpine gently brushed a stray forelock off her forehead. "If it makes you feel better, we can go do it together. Okay?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "It's okay, Gear. Take your time." Sliverpine gently brushed a stray forelock off her forehead. "If it makes you feel better, we can go do it together. Okay?"

    "....Okay," She softly said burrowing her muzzle against him. The filly took a sharp inhale. "I....we, can go now...though first I want to stay like this just a little while longer before we go back."

  8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "....Okay," She softly said burrowing her muzzle against him. The filly took a sharp inhale. "I....we, can go now...though first I want to stay like this just a little while longer before we go back."
    Sliverpine nickered softly as he felt his fillyfriend bury her muzzle against him. He draped a hoof over her shoulders and pulled her closer. "Take as long as you like..." he said softly, closing his eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  9. - Top - End - #309
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine nickered softly as he felt his fillyfriend bury her muzzle against him. He draped a hoof over her shoulders and pulled her closer. "Take as long as you like..." he said softly, closing his eyes.

    After a few minutes in their little private time bubble the filly reluctantly let go of her coltfriend. A short kiss later she gestured she was ready to return to the regular time stream their friends.

  10. - Top - End - #310
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    After a few minutes in their little private time bubble the filly reluctantly let go of her coltfriend. A short kiss later she gestured she was ready to return to the regular time stream their friends.
    And Sliverpine followed her out of the door, staying close beside his fillyfriend all the way.

    (I hope you guys didn't postpone the RP just for us...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  11. - Top - End - #311
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rodny's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a plane >.>
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    (I sure didn't. I was too busy being unconscious after a all nighter :p))

    Rodny, supporting Damrot, soon knocked on the door hoping that someone would soon open it. Rodny was also hoping to put Damrot on somebody else's shoulder for a while.

    Jormong was just starting to climb up the staircase and was rather unhappy that he had to waaaaalk.

  12. - Top - End - #312
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5


    "Do you hear..something? Somehow over the noise from the lobby...commons room..wherever the karaoke is happening...I hear knocking, but that's silly, the Civic Center's never locked. Ponies can just come in,"
    Her ears twitched curiously as she walked from out the hallway towards the lobby.
    Though of course they wouldn't be able to open it if they had their hooves full.


  13. - Top - End - #313
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Level8Mudcrab's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Serilus - Age regression day 3 Dawn of the Third day, 24 hours remain :P

    Serilus woke up in the morning and immediately ran over to a mirror and looked at himself. "Still a colt, and purple." Sighing, he added, "Oh well, I'll just make the most out of it. I'm sure this'll all fix itself."

    He then leaped over to where Akiiki was sleeping and started poking him. "Wake up sleepyhead, it's time to get up."
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

  14. - Top - End - #314
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Civic Center

    Gearstride trotted over to the front door, curious if she was really hearing things or not; She opened the door.

    "Oh...my,"
    The young filly said as she saw Rodny and Damrot in his current state.

  15. - Top - End - #315
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rodny's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a plane >.>
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Rondy looked up at Gear and said, maybe a tad over enthusiastic. "Hi! Can I get some help with Damrot?"

  16. - Top - End - #316
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Do you hear..something? Somehow over the noise from the lobby...commons room..wherever the karaoke is happening...I hear knocking, but that's silly, the Civic Center's never locked. Ponies can just come in,"
    Her ears twitched curiously as she walked from out the hallway towards the lobby.
    Though of course they wouldn't be able to open it if they had their hooves full.

    "Don't know. Sounds like somepony at the door... why would they be knocking?" Sliverpine said in puzzlement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Rondy looked up at Gear and said, maybe a tad over enthusiastic. "Hi! Can I get some help with Damrot?"
    "What in the wide world of Equestria happened?" Sliverpine asked as he strode up from behind Gearstride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  17. - Top - End - #317
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rodny's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a plane >.>
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Rodny opened his mouth but quickly stopped. After a a small bit of thought he said. "He fell of a cliff while I got pushed off one."

  18. - Top - End - #318
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Rodny opened his mouth but quickly stopped. After a a small bit of thought he said. "He fell of a cliff while I got pushed off one."
    "Pushed?" Sliverpine said questioningly, clearly not believing this tall tale of being pushed off a cliff. Whichpony does such things anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  19. - Top - End - #319
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rodny's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a plane >.>
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    "Yeaa... My brother really doesn't like me. Thank god I had wings." One of his brothers had made a visit to the area, with some malevolent intend, which was cause enough for Rodny and Damrot to abandon their vacation for a while. "Don't worry you will probably meet him at the wedding. Now can I get some help with Damrot? He lost consciousness a bit before I knocked on the door and he is getting heavy."

  20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    "I'd help, but I'm a little filly right now, if I tried to carry him I'd automatically be crushed by his armored self and then my rear legs would flail comically from underneath," She said matter of factly. "Just lay him down in the lobby for the moment. At least to get yourself out of the rain."

  21. - Top - End - #321
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rodny's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a plane >.>
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    He nearly bursted. "Thank you! Finally someone remembers it's raining out here." He continued to drag Damrot in to the lobby, past the karaoke.
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-09-25 at 09:40 AM.

  22. - Top - End - #322
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    He nearly bursted. "Thank you! Finally someone remembers it's raining out here." He continued to drag Damrot in to the lobby, past the karaoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "I'd help, but I'm a little filly right now, if I tried to carry him I'd automatically be crushed by his armored self and then my rear legs would flail comically from underneath," She said matter of factly. "Just lay him down in the lobby for the moment. At least to get yourself out of the rain."
    "Do you think there's a doctor in the place?" Sliverpine asked Gear, as he eyed the two adults in the lobby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  23. - Top - End - #323
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rodny's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a plane >.>
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Rodny then realized something. Why was everypony foals or colts? And after reassuring them "Don't worry He tends to fix himself up very quickly. A day or two of rest and it will be fine. Unless it heals the wrong way. Then it usually has to be broken again. Not pleasant." He then mentioned his concern. "Umh... Why are you two a colt and a filly...? And why is everyone else also so young...?"

  24. - Top - End - #324
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    "Magic, gone awry," Gear simply said closing her eyes and giving a sharp nod of the head.

  25. - Top - End - #325
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Rodny then realized something. Why was everypony foals or colts? And after reassuring them "Don't worry He tends to fix himself up very quickly. A day or two of rest and it will be fine. Unless it heals the wrong way. Then it usually has to be broken again. Not pleasant." He then mentioned his concern. "Umh... Why are you two a colt and a filly...? And why is everyone else also so young...?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Magic, gone awry," Gear simply said closing her eyes and giving a sharp nod of the head.
    Night Jewel skipped over. "For them, at least. For me, maybe it's because I'm naturally young?" she said with a grin. "Unless ponies around here just get born full-grown, and only become foals under special circumstances. Anyway, since I don't think we've met, I'm Night Jewel, mechanical expert. If you have something broken that needs fixing, or something fixed that needs breaking, I'm the pony for the job!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Serilus - Age regression day 3 Dawn of the Third day, 24 hours remain :P

    Serilus woke up in the morning and immediately ran over to a mirror and looked at himself. "Still a colt, and purple." Sighing, he added, "Oh well, I'll just make the most out of it. I'm sure this'll all fix itself."

    He then leaped over to where Akiiki was sleeping and started poking him. "Wake up sleepyhead, it's time to get up."
    Akiiki mumbles as he wakes up. It's like his new a brand new world. The colors are so vivid. The sounds so sharp. The smells so pungent...

    That's when he realized he was still a baby.

    The feelings were overwhelming. He couldn't help it. The baby mind would not let him hold it in.

    Though part of it is Serilus' fault. He did wake a baby without a bottle or picking him up. Serilus just poked him.

    "WAAAAH!!! WAAAAH!! WAAAH!!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  27. - Top - End - #327
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rodny's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a plane >.>
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    "And maybe I am knew and I don't know any of you yet!" He extended a hoof and said. "Rodny Al'Dar, Second in command of the royal guard." Rodny then grinned and said. "Fix this then." He gave her his back armour. Upon closer inspection you could see it was broken in several places and had huge dents in others. But the more important thing was some of the mechanical contraptions in it. They controlled little pockets inside it that when opened pointed to a hidden compartment that kept his things. In other places there was a special hose that directly inserted sugar in him to keep him awake. All of these things, together with the armor itself were broken. "Now have fun." Hearing crying Rodny asked. "What in the Celestias name is that?"
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-09-25 at 11:24 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #328
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Night Jewel perked up her ears, but only for a moment. "That sounded a bit like a flashback. Nothing too serious. Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Rodny. Interesting name you've got there." She shook his hoof, wondering how doing so was possible for ponies, then got to work on the armour.

    "Wow. Excellent construction, and more intricate than I expected! Is this standard issue? Neat. Might be a bit of a tough job, but I think I can handle it." She concentrated on her magic, doing her best to put the contraptions back together.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  29. - Top - End - #329
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rodny's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In a plane >.>
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    "Nope. Custom made. If your impressed by that one you should see what the Captains looks like. I swear there are more machines in it then there is armour." He thought for a bit and then said. "If you need materials to fix it better you can come to my room. I have spare parts." He then turned around towards the others and said. "I'm going to go up to show her where she can get spare parts for my armour and to undress." He was still covered all over with his armour except for his body. He turned around and headed for his room hoping that Jewel would follow him.

  30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    When Mystic and Heart get back to their room, they'll notice their dresses have arrived for them.

    If they go back to the dress shop though, it'll appear as if Elixir has disappeared off the face of Equestria.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •