New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Are you sure?
    Yes, I'm sure down deep inside.

You're the one that I want.

(you are the one i want want), o, o, oo, honey.
    The one that I want.

(you are the one i want want), o,o,oo, honey.
    The one that I want

(you are the one i want),o, o, oo
    The one I neeeeeeeed.

Oh, yes indeed.

The filly grinned at the colt next to her head turned to him as the song came to an eventual end. She was glistened with a little sweat..and the lights , though a little worn down she was all smiles. She made to lick Silverpine's cheek before giving a hammy bow.
    And bow he did, complete with a 'Thank you! Thank you!'.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    And bow he did, complete with a 'Thank you! Thank you!'.

"Thank you Silverpine, for indulging me in this,"
    She smiled pulling him along off the makeshift stage making way for their mutual friend Sandy.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy applauded his two friends, not overly minding the over-hammy performance. He got up and trotted to the stage. "Well, ah guess it's mah turn next. Let's see what they've got here..."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    "Well thank you for fixing it." Rodny had been looking over her shoulder. He has personally made some of those contraptions and more then knew what he was doing to his own armour. "I saw a few mistakes but those I can fix my self right now." Rodny turned around towards the door and said while walking towards it. "Feel free to stop by any time and use the workbench and all the things in it." He looked back at her and then nodded at the door. "But for now let's just go down to whatever those strange strange foals and colts have in-store for normal aged ponies... and Damrot."
    "All right. I'll be sure to come in if I need something to work with!" Night Jewel gave a satisfied nod before trotting back toward where the others were.

She arrived back to see Sandy stepping up. "Hey again! What did I miss? Not too much, I hope? Well, at least I get to watch Sandy in action now anyway." She grinned. "Let's see what you've got, colt!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #395
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki giggles and leaps in the ball pile. He kicked some up balls. His hooves flied in a out of the various pockets on air within until the pile partially collapsed.

Now on the floor with a ball in his mouth, Akiiki tossed a ball up and waited for somepony to catch it.
    Serilus leaped up into the air and intercepted the ball, grabbing it in his mouth then landing on the other side of Akiiki. He then tossed the ball back to Akiiki.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Serilus leaped up into the air and intercepted the ball, grabbing it in his mouth then landing on the other side of Akiiki. He then tossed the ball back to Akiiki.
    With his muzzle, Akiiki knocked the ball back into the air. He then rolled into a hoofstand and caught it. Even baby zebras have incredible balance. It's a natural gift.

The suckling giggled as he juggled the ball between his airborne hindhooves before kicking it back at Serilus.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #397
    Pixie in the Playground

Seeing Sandy trot up to the stage, Jormong walked over towards it, but still stood in the shadows so he wouldn't see him. While waiting he decided to finally use his magic to clean himself up. Soon a huge ball of mud was floating in mid air next to him and he was wondering what to do with it. He was back to his pure white fur and watery mane and tail.

8. - Top - End - #398

With his muzzle, Akiiki knocked the ball back into the air. He then rolled into a hoofstand and caught it. Even baby zebras have incredible balance. It's a natural gift.

The suckling giggled as he juggled the ball between his airborne hindhooves before kicking it back at Serilus.
    Serilus wrapped in ball in telekinetic magic, stopping it just before it hit him in the head. As he held the ball in front of him an idea came to his head.

"Hoofball!"

Several nearby npc ponies turned to see the source of the commotion, and shortly after, Serilus and Akiiki would find more ponies joining in their game.

A pegasus filly swooped down and snatched the still hovering ball out from in front of Serilus. She flew a loop around the room, taunting Serilus in the process, before dropping the ball down to Akiiki.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy applauded his two friends, not overly minding the over-hammy performance. He got up and trotted to the stage. "Well, ah guess it's mah turn next. Let's see what they've got here..."

"Ya better totally rock your selection,"
    She smiled. If she had fingers she would be giving him an encouraging thumbs up.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ettin in the Playground

"Ya better totally rock your selection,"
    She smiled. If she had fingers she would be giving him an encouraging thumbs up.
    "Go get em, tiger," Sliverpine said, winking at the sandy unicorn before plopping down on the floor to watch.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Serilus wrapped in ball in telekinetic magic, stopping it just before it hit him in the head. As he held the ball in front of him an idea came to his head.

"Hoofball!"

Several nearby npc ponies turned to see the source of the commotion, and shortly after, Serilus and Akiiki would find more ponies joining in their game.

A pegasus filly swooped down and snatched the still hovering ball out from in front of Serilus. She flew a loop around the room, taunting Serilus in the process, before dropping the ball down to Akiiki.

Akiiki caught the falling ball in his mane and trotted around in circles. He let in roll onto the ground and started the dribble in between his hooves.

Nearby ponies tried to steal the ball from the baby in the most polite manner possible. No pony wants o snatch a ball from a suckling. Akiiki's natural acrobatics proves too much from them and the baby managed a quick pass to Serilus.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy was at a conundrum; most of the songs he liked weren't exactly the type you "rock", as it were. Soon enough, though, he found a song that he actually knew and wouldn't sound horribly boring. He stepped up to the mic as the drum and guitar intro played.

I took a trot around the world to
    Ease my troubled mind
    I left my body laying somewhere
    In the sands of time
    I watched the world float to the dark
    Side of the moon
    I feel there is nothing I can do

I watched the world float to the
    Dark side of the moon
    After all I knew it had to be something
    To do with you
    I really don't mind what happens now and then
    As long as you'll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still
    Call me Superman
    If I'm alive and well, will you be
    There holding my hand because it still rhymes that way...
    I'll keep you by my side with
    My superpony might
    Kryptonite

What the colt lacked in stage presence, he made up for by putting a ton of emotion into his voice. When the song was over, he bowed to the assembled ponies, hoping he had "rocked it" sufficiently.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-29 at 12:14 AM.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh wow Sandy...I think you have yourself a groupie now,"
    She smirked after having had stamped her hooves in cheer when he was done.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "I'll go down with you, then."

Foxglove looked very grave, looking down into the lake. It could not be said that Foxglove was...well...physically strong, per se. She had good endurance, but she was tiny. A lightweight.

But not doing everything to help someone wasn't right. Knack had been nice to her, and had never had a reason. Foxglove, for all her twists and turns, felt that some things simply had to be simple. And those simple things made her plant her hooves in the dirt... Or in the case, in the water.

"And I'll ask if maybe some of the turtles and fish won't help, too. They're really strong, as a group... I guess we'll let the crabs finish their tasty carcass."

She lowered her head and whispered something into the water, bubbling at the surface. She giggled when the bubbles popped beneath her nose, but kept going, until a school of fish and a few turtles showed up.
    Smoothie ties the ropes together to make them stronger, then dives down into the lake again. She ties the ropes around the glass block and says to Dawn through telepathy

We're going to try to get this thing out of here and take it back. Could you help us push it out of here? she asks, and mentions the it with foxglove and the creatures of the lake helping too.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy was at a conundrum; most of the songs he liked weren't exactly the type you "rock", as it were. Soon enough, though, he found a song that he actually knew and wouldn't sound horribly boring. He stepped up to the mic as the drum and guitar intro played.

I took a trot around the world to
    Ease my troubled mind
    I left my body laying somewhere
    In the sands of time
    I watched the world float to the dark
    Side of the moon
    I feel there is nothing I can do

I watched the world float to the
    Dark side of the moon
    After all I knew it had to be something
    To do with you
    I really don't mind what happens now and then
    As long as you'll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still
    Call me Superman
    If I'm alive and well, will you be
    There holding my hand
    I'll keep you by my side with
    My superpony might
    Kryptonite

What the colt lacked in stage presence, he made up for by putting a lot of emotion into his voice. When the song was over, he bowed to the assembled ponies, hoping he had "rocked it" sufficiently.
    Sliverpine applauded heartily. And by applauding this meant hoof-stomping. Obviously.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong himself started hoof stomping with a single hoof. He looked at the mud ball but decided against it. Soon it went flying out the closest window, never to be seen again into the rain.

17. - Top - End - #407

Akiiki caught the falling ball in his mane and trotted around in circles. He let in roll onto the ground and started the dribble in between his hooves.

Nearby ponies tried to steal the ball from the baby in the most polite manner possible. No pony wants o snatch a ball from a suckling. Akiiki's natural acrobatics proves too much from them and the baby managed a quick pass to Serilus.
    The ball soared through the air towards Serilus, but was intercepted by an Earth pony. "Hey! That was mine." Serilus protested the colt's actions but he retaliated by sticking his tounge out at Serilus.

Serilus charged after the colt and tried to tackle him and retrive the ball, but the earth pony proved to be much stronger than Serilus. Deciding the change tactics, he pulled the ball from the colt's hooves with magic, sending it flying into the air. The ball bounced around the room, off several walls and the roof, before coming to a stop right in front of Akiiki.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy happily trotted off the stage after giving another bow to the audience.

"Oh wow Sandy...I think you have yourself a groupie now,"
    She smirked after having had stamped her hooves in cheer when he was done.
    "Aw, shoot, t'weren't that good now..." Sandy said as he bashfully kicked at the floor.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Beautiful, Sandy!" Night Jewel joined in the hoofstomping. "A bit of strangeness in the lyrics..." She hadn't ever heard the word "hand" used in that context, being a pony and all. "...But you did a nice job anyway!" She trotted over and gave the colt a friendly nuzzling, partly wanting to see if he'd give an amusing reaction.

"Now, is anypony up for more songs? I'll be, at least."

20. - Top - End - #410
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong finally showed himself from a nearby shadow and said to Sandy "Very good choice and performance. Oh I forget my self. How have you been while I was gone?"
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-09-29 at 04:25 AM.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The ball soared through the air towards Serilus, but was intercepted by an Earth pony. "Hey! That was mine." Serilus protested the colt's actions but he retaliated by sticking his tounge out at Serilus.

Serilus charged after the colt and tried to tackle him and retrive the ball, but the earth pony proved to be much stronger than Serilus. Deciding the change tactics, he pulled the ball from the colt's hooves with magic, sending it flying into the air. The ball bounced around the room, off several walls and the roof, before coming to a stop right in front of Akiiki.
    The baby zebra scooped the ball up into his mane again. By this time, other ponies were no longer afraid to tackle him. But his zebra balance proved too much again and he dodged all oncomers while easily keeping the ball on his head.

That is when a pair of pair came with the net. They seemed tired from running home and running back to bring the thing.Before they could set it down, Akiiki shot the ball with a headbutt.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy happily trotted off the stage after giving another bow to the audience.

"Aw, shoot, t'weren't that good now..." Sandy said as he bashfully kicked at the floor.

"Well a lot of us weren't that good given our untrained high pitched foal voices, but, its more about the enthusiasm in karaoke,"
    She smiled and hugged her bashful friend. "And you rocked the enthusiasm, haha!"

23. - Top - End - #413

The baby zebra scooped the ball up into his mane again. By this time, other ponies were no longer afraid to tackle him. But his zebra balance proved too much again and he dodged all oncomers while easily keeping the ball on his head.

That is when a pair of pair came with the net. They seemed tired from running home and running back to bring the thing.Before they could set it down, Akiiki shot the ball with a headbutt.
    The ball flew towards the net, but was too high, as the ponies had finished setting the net down. Seeing an oppertunity to help out, Serilus quickly wrapped the net in magic and raised it into the air, catching the ball in the net. Serilus then lowered it back to the ground as several ponies gave disapproving looks to him. Serilus grinned and said "What? It still counts, the ball went in."

24. - Top - End - #414
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Smoothie ties the ropes together to make them stronger, then dives down into the lake again. She ties the ropes around the glass block and says to Dawn through telepathy

We're going to try to get this thing out of here and take it back. Could you help us push it out of here? she asks, and mentions the it with foxglove and the creatures of the lake helping too.
    Foxglove dives after, directing the fish. Every now and again, she returns to the surface, since she has no obvious breathing device. Underwater, things are floaty and half-real, the shadows broken up by the falling rain. She likes this.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

"Well a lot of us weren't that good given our untrained high pitched foal voices, but, its more about the enthusiasm in karaoke,"
    She smiled and hugged her bashful friend. "And you rocked the enthusiasm, haha!"
    Sandy smiled at the praise, and went to hug her back...

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Beautiful, Sandy!" Night Jewel joined in the hoofstomping. "A bit of strangeness in the lyrics..." She hadn't ever heard the word "hand" used in that context, being a pony and all. "...But you did a nice job anyway!" She trotted over and gave the colt a friendly nuzzling, partly wanting to see if he'd give an amusing reaction.
    ...and was taken aback at the surprise nuzzling. In an all-too-familar routine, the colt blinked in surprise, blushed heavily, and stammered out a response: "Night...bwuh...wha...who...*oof*"

That *oof* was the sound of his brain deciding it needed far more resources to handle this situation, and jettisoning such nonessential tasks as "balance" and "standing up". And seeing how he had been rearing up to give Gear a hug, he was likely now at the bottom of a two-foal pileup.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Jormong finally showed himself from a nearby shadow and said to Sandy "Very good choice and performance. Oh I forget my self. How have you been while I was gone?"
    "...free-range...sasquatches..."

Sandy.exe has encountered an error: PDA_OVERFLOW_ERROR

Please reboot, and try again.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Troll in the Playground

Execute Two-Foal Pile-Up Program

And they fell because it was destiny. At least it wasn't caused by an engine explosion, hurr, hurr.

"Oh my...such a forward colt Sandy,"
    The xanadu filly teased lying on the ground as she tried to contain a giggle fit.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Pixie in the Playground

"Oh *non pony word*. I gave him the ability to remember his dreams and nightmares..." Jormong face hoofed and said. "Why did I do that..."

28. - Top - End - #418
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sandy smiled at the praise, and went to hug her back...

...and was taken aback at the surprise nuzzling. In an all-too-familar routine, the colt blinked in surprise, blushed heavily, and stammered out a response: "Night...bwuh...wha...who...*oof*"

That *oof* was the sound of his brain deciding it needed far more resources to handle this situation, and jettisoning such nonessential tasks as "balance" and "standing up". And seeing how he had been rearing up to give Gear a hug, he was likely now at the bottom of a two-foal pileup.

"...free-range...sasquatches..."

Sandy.exe has encountered an error: PDA_OVERFLOW_ERROR

Please reboot, and try again.
    Execute Two-Foal Pile-Up Program

And they fell because it was destiny. At least it wasn't caused by an engine explosion, hurr, hurr.

"Oh my...such a forward colt Sandy," The xanadu filly teased lying on the ground as she tried to contain a giggle fit.
    Night Jewel fell into the pile as well, overcome by laughter."Sandy, Sandy, Sandy," she gasped between chuckles. "If I told you that it's cute when you get all flustered like that, it'd probably kill you! I'll just settle for really amusing, I think."

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The ball flew towards the net, but was too high, as the ponies had finished setting the net down. Seeing an oppertunity to help out, Serilus quickly wrapped the net in magic and raised it into the air, catching the ball in the net. Serilus then lowered it back to the ground as several ponies gave disapproving looks to him. Serilus grinned and said "What? It still counts, the ball went in."
    Akiiki gleefully clapped his hooves. He appreciated the assist in the score. He giggled and giggled.

The baby rushed after the ball again and squealed aloud. The other background ponies turned to him. They knew what he was saying. The game was not over.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #420
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove dives after, directing the fish. Every now and again, she returns to the surface, since she has no obvious breathing device. Underwater, things are floaty and half-real, the shadows broken up by the falling rain. She likes this.
    Scoops stands back near the rope by what seems like a pretty decent foothold. Not wanting to risk the water or mostly getting in the way she doesn't really have any other options.

The mare shifts every once in a while nervously.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC